- Fasting is saving my life! by anglynn
- days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by anglynn 5 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by lilak81 5 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by emilykr 5 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by heresto21 5 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by vx 5 y
- Enemas not needed, especially not water ones by vx 5 y
577 0 of 1 (0%)
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by damsel 5 y
- Re: days 1- 7. THANKYOU!!! by Disturbance 5 y
Have you done an enema at home before? Practically I've performed my salt water flushes in the exactly same manner.
What you need is:
- A douche bag / douche container (from pharmacies or health food stores, whatever is the typical place for detox supply shopping in your country)
- Epsom salts / Glauber salt (I bought a huge bad of Epsom salts in Australia for very cheap. The consistency is big-grained, like sea salt. In Finland I bought the Vogel fasting kit from the health food store, and it contained a bag of 'Glauber salt' (the exact same thing) of a powdery, more table-salt-like consistency.
And you're set!
I've added maybe a tablespoon of the salt into some 1 to 1,5 litres of water (about the same amount in US quarts), so it's not that much. If I've used vinegar, I've also used a tablespoon into the same amount of water.
And then you do the enema as usual. I can give more instructions on that, if you're having troubles.
But like said, I strongly advise you to douche without the salt if it's your first time, even the first week of douching. Otherwise the experience may be too complicated to handle, and you might get a lasting impression of unpleasantness of the whole thing.
Hope that's of any help...
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Attributes associated with this message:
Disturbance will be notified if you reply to this message!
You can contact Disturbance email Disturbance
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by Disturbance inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by Disturbance across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...