- CAC Scoring proven effective in CVD risk assessment across mutliple ethnicities. Publication in the New England Journal of Medicine.5 y
An article published in the New England Journal of Medicine March 2008 reports research conducted by Doctor Detrano (University of California, Irvine) and colleagues regarding the efficacy of Coron... read more
- CAC scoring effective across multiple ethnic groups
- Still MORE good news for K2!6 y
MenaQ-7: Now Shown to Help Prevent Calcification in the Skin
Yet another study was published this month showing the importance of vitamin K-dependent protein called matrix GLA (MGP) in managi... read more
- Vitamin K2 is responsible for proper carboxylation of GLA domains on calcium binding and transporting proteins. The western diet is deficient in K2, and therefore, supplementation of K2 (along with other essential minerals and cleansing agents) can help lead to optimal soft tissue health.
- MORE GOOD NEWS FOR MK-7, natural vitamin K26 y
Vitamin K2 investigated for potential anti-arthritic effects in rheumatoid arthritis
A recent study by the Institute of Rheumatology, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Japan reports that vitami... read more
- MK-7, menaquinone, is a powerful, proven supplement to address soft tissue calcification AND bone mineralization simultaneously. MK-7 is an integral part of the Calci-CLEAR total cleanse and revitalizing products.
- Pollution and Calcification and new Calcium Detoxification Supplements6 y
Most people have read the recent report that links pollution, specifically, fine particle pollution, to an increased risk of heart disease.
That study, by Barbara Hoffman of the University of Du... read more
- Calcification increases with exposure to pollution. Supplements can help!
- Nanobacteria Therapy Available6 y
Nanobacteria are proposed to cause pathological calcification. Nanobac Pharmaceuticals is collaborating with Mayo Clinic, NASA, UCSF, and others to perform research.
The research to date PROVES... read more
- Nanobacteria treatments
- Scientists are Working on Ways to Cut the Risk of Blood Clots with Biodegradable Stents6 y
Stents, which are tiny tubes used to hold open the diseased blood vessels of heart patients, can often become blocked following treatment.
A team from Germany reports success in The Lancet with a ... read more
- New stents made from Magnesium show promise in reducing thrombosis and restenosis: Magnesium may be the most powerful tool to heart health
- New Study Links Chronic Inflammation and Atherosclerosis—Can Calcification be the Real Link?6 y
Per previous blogs, research has shown how a number of calcific diseases, such as, Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus, and other inflammatory rheumatic diseases are associated with a high rate ... read more
- Chronic Inflammation and Atherosclerosis: more data indicates link to calcification.
- New MAYO CLINIC study shows CNPs trigger Atherosclerosis6 y
New Study from Mayo Clinic Shows That Calcifying Particles May Trigger Atherosclerosis
For decades, soft tissue calcification (STC) has been recognized as a passive, after-the-fact process resul... read more
- Mayo Clinic just published a study showing that particles comprised of calcium phosphate trigger atheroscleroris. This link, long speculated, gives more importance to the treatment of soft tissue calcification.
- Calcification in Aging6 y
Calcification and Aging: Simple Measures Early On May Have Tremendous Impact in Old Age
A recent article in the New Yorker magazine by Atul Gawande entitled The Way We Age Now: Medicine has inc... read more
- Some simple and inexpensive measure, early in life, can have huge benefits later on, especially considering the link between heart disease, calcification, and ostoeporosis
- Psoriasis and Calcification: Risk Factors for CAC6 y
Psoriasis: Risk Factor for Coronary Artery Calcification?
The link between calcification and chronic systemic diseases associated with inflammation is the subject of numerous trials and resear... read more
- Psoriasis, commonly considered an autoimmine condition involving T Helper cells, is linked with Coronary Artery Calcification.
- Calcification Part II: Prevention and treatment options6 y
3000 in your body) and activate them. Some calcium binding proteins include those that can cause inflammation and thrombosis…the hallmarks of atherosclerosis and other heart conditions. Other man... read more
- More evidence linking calcification to disease. Breif descriptions of some new and old treatments and preventative measures for addressing soft tissue calcification.
- Calcification: Is it the real cause of Inflammation and Chronic Disease?6 y
Calcium deposits in soft tissue (Soft Tissue Calcification, STC) are well known phenomena in the medical world. Unlike healthy calcification that is responsible for bones and teeth, STC is associ... read more
- An introduction to the causes and effects of soft tissue calcification (STC) showing the growing evidence linking STC to numerous diseases and conditions. For decades, STC has been recognized as a passive, after-the-fact process resulting from injury or old age, however with the advent of new technologies, many medical professionals are now realizing that STC may be the cause, instead of the effect, of many of our most common illnesses.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!An introduction to the causes and effects of soft tissue calcification (STC) showing the growing evidence linking STC to numerous diseases and conditions. For decades, STC has been recognized as a passive, after-the-fact process resulting from injury or old age, however with the advent of new technologies, many medical professionals are now realizing that STC may be the cause, instead of the effect, of many of our most common illnesses.… more...
Last Activity: 4 y ago
12 Messages Last message 5 y ago
8 Comments Last comment 4 y ago
viewed 66,157 times
Created: 6 y Apr 25 2007
Comments (8 of 8):
Re: Nanobacteria T… nanon… 4 y
calcification info daisyr… 5 y
Re: calcification 2yourhe… 6 y
calcification #27957 6 y
Re: Thanks... 2yourhealth 6 y
Re: Thanks... blueeyestex… 6 y
Re: Thanks... 2yourhealth 6 y
Thanks... kerminator 6 y
All Comments (8)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
life and some relie… by weneedtr… 16 h
The Whey, The Truth… by Mixologi… 21 h
Absolute Truth Some… by Kerminat… 7 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 9 d
The Fast and Final … by daisylou… 17 d
ganoderma by ganodermatown 30 d
The Splendifurous P… by Fastingc… 41 d
Spooky! by John White 48 d
Raw Milk: The Whole… by chef jem 60 d
Minimalist Yeast Ab… by #147951 60 d
All Blogs (1,019)