Add Blog To Your Favorites!My own health interests and different points on those interests taken from the internet more...
Last Activity: 32 mon ago
55 Messages Last message 5 y ago
11 Comments Last comment 32 mon ago
viewed 252,231 times
Created: 6 y Feb 13 2008
Comments (9 of 11):
Re: Fuzzy Thinking… #1478… 32 mon
adrenal fatigue sy… holto… 5 y
Re: Dry Eyes #110106 5 y
Re: Dry Eyes Joey77 6 y
Re: Show Notes: De… prvbs… 6 y
Re: Allergies, Alz… inlin… 6 y
Re: Estrogen Domin… #6729… 6 y
Re: Excitotoxins, … light… 6 y
Re: Taming Elevate… #7674… 6 y
All Comments (11)
Blogs by #73810 (1):
Mixtellaneous 5 y (100)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Water Fasting and F… by lovelyt 84 min
Psyche & Health by Chef JeM 11 h
EarthSpirit by Mayah 26 h
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchantedGardener 51 h
Raw Milk: The Whole… by chef jem 62 h
how i cure hiv aids by puratata 68 h
Water fast journey. by lmat18 3 d
“No More Cellulite:… by JoanneSohn123 5 d
Heal Thyself/Sacred… by ren 7 d
Forgotten Words! by kerminator 10 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- Emotions and Healing- from the July 2009 Woman to Woman Newsletter
Emotions, health and stress
Release negative patterns — heal yourself emotionally and physically
The power of the emotional brain
Negative love and our family... visit the page
- We often tell ourselves that our negative feelings aren’t productive, so why dwell on them?
- How to Make Lycopene Fight Prostate Problems Even Better, from Second Opinion Newsletter 6 y
How to make lycopene fight prostate problems even better
One of the biggest issues I deal with among men is prostate problems. Whether it's benign enlargement (BPH) or cancer, every male pat... read more
- By itself, lycopene can reduce PSA scores in men with BPH. But if you eat lots of onions and garlic along with the lycopene, you'll dramatically lower your risk of developing BPH in the first place.
- Spring Cleansing, from Brenda Watson Newsletter 6 y
... read more
- Adopting a detox-friendly lifestyle can make all the difference when it comes to looking and feeling your best every day, and it includes choosing the right internal cleansing formula that best suits your individual needs.
- The Mind Heart Connection, from ProHealth Newsletter 6 y
How your brain, muscles, heart, and circulatory system communicate in dealing with stress - and why techniques for creating a 'relaxation response' are the cornerstone of mind/body medicine in hear... read more
- Messages sent from your brain, either hormonally or through nerve impulses, can tell the muscular tissue of your circulatory system to either relax or contract. With this communication network you can literally train your circulatory system to tense or relax.
- Your Immune System and How it Works, by William Collinge, PhD, MPh, from ProHealth Newsletter 6 y
“The immune system cannot be considered in isolation. In fact, it can be thought of as part of a larger system which could be called the healing system. This larger system also includes... read more
- The immune system cannot be considered in isolation. In fact, it can be thought of as part of a larger system which could be called the healing system. This larger system also includes the mind and attitudes, the brain, the nervous system, and the endocrine system.
- Antiaging Inside and Out, from Valerie Saxion Newsletter 6 y
Anti Aging inside and out.
Everything from hair loss to memory loss it works.
"Call things that are not as though they were" Deny & Defy Age & get o... read more
- PS improves Attention Span as well as concentration and research shows it alleviate Depression - especially in the elderly. Phosphatidylserine helps to stabilize Brain Wave patterns in Epilepsy patients and Brain's utilization and metabolism of Glucose.
- How to Recognize and Treat 7 Different Bug Bites
by www.SixWise.com 6 y
How to Recognize and Treat 7 Different Bug Bites
Summer is just around the corner, and with all of the backyard BBQs, picnics and outdoor fe... read more
- An excellent, natural remedy to treat insect bites of all types is a simple paste made from baking soda and water. It's safe for everyone, including children.
- 15 Tips to Fall Asleep More Quickly by www.SixWise.com 6 y
15 Tips to Fall Asleep More Quickly
Most Americans sleep just six hours and 40 minutes a night, according to the National Sleep Foundation's (NSF) 2008 Sleep in ... read more
- Grab a snack. Eating a heavy meal right before bed can keep you awake, but so can feeling hungry. A light snack, such as peanut butter on whole-grain crackers, can help you to get a good night's sleep.
- Allergies, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Cholesterol,Asthma,Heart Disease,Cancer,Blood Pressure,Valerie Saxion Newsletter 6 y
Diabetes... In 3rd world countries they call type 2 diabetes the prosperity disease! Why? Because the victims of this disease can literally be inviting this opportunistic disease into the... read more
- Well as they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! First, lets talk diet - what is on the fork that may be hurting or helping us?
- Resveratrol in Grape Skins Could Stop [Diabetes] Complications Such as Heart Disease, Retinopathy, and Nephropathy
Resveratrol in Grape Skins Could Stop [Diabetes] Complications Such as Heart Disease, Retinopathy, and N... read more
- Resveratrol, found in grape skins, peanuts, and red wine, has been detected by researchers at the Peninsula Medical School as a compound that assists cells in preventing electron leaks.
- Natural Antibiotics, from Valerie Saxion Newsletter 6 y
In a world of high tech drugs,
the common use and over use of anti-biotics is rampant. Antibiotic resistance is a phenomena whereby the capacity of various pathogens (detrimental... read more
Vitamin C (orally) helps to prevent further Herpes Simplex Virus outbreaks in people who have previously infected with this Virus and Vitamin C (solution applied topically at frequent intervals) alleviates the symptoms of existing Herpes Simplex lesions and accelerates the healing of Herpes Simplex lesions. Vitamin C helps to prevent Influenza and shortens the duration of symptoms in Influenza patients.
- Guided Imagery: What It Is and How It Is Being Used to Help People Heal by www.SixWise.com
Guided Imagery: What It Is and How It Is Being Used to Help People Heal
Guided imagery helps your mind escape to a pleasant, relaxing environ... read more
- And when your mind becomes calm and peaceful, it prompts very real physical changes in your body. This mind-body connection is now being used to help people heal, deal with pain and overcome illness.
- Cause of Degenerative Diseases, Excerpted from Natural Choice Healthcare 6 y
What Is a Toxin? A toxin (anything which the body cannot use for cellular metabolism) can be generated in several different ways. First, in the process of normal cellular functioning, each cell pro... read more
- When the primary organs of elimination begin to function abnormally due to an over-accumulation of toxic byproducts, the body will attempt to use secondary routes of elimination to cleanse itself
- "How to double niacin's ability to treat high cholesterol" from Second Opinion Newsletter 6 y
I've used niacin in my clinic for years to help my patients treat their high cholesterol. It's a fantastic nutrient that actually increases your HDL. The higher your HDL, the better your body d... read more
- As good as niacin is, I've found that sometimes it doesn't increase good cholesterol enough. But many years ago, I found a way to greatly increase the effectiveness of niacin.
- Seven Types of Tea -- Including Five That Most People Don't Know Of -- and Their Health Benefits by www.SixWise.com 6 y
Seven Types of Tea -- Including Five That Most People Don't Know Of -- and Their Health Benefits
by www.SixWise.... read more
- Research has also suggested that drinking oolong tea after a high-cholesterol meal may reduce the uptake of fats into your bloodstream.
- Stress, from Valerie Saxion Newsletter 6 y
Sixty percent of Americans say they're significantly stressed on a weekly basis. Nearly that same number are also significantly overweight. Ummmmm, that should ... read more
- There have been many cases of the elderly being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease whose problem were later found to be due to a deficiency of B-12 plus the B-complex.
The B-vitamins should always be taken together. Typically if you have a deficiency in one of the B's before long you will have a deficiency in one of the others.
- Indigestion, from Valerie Saxion Newsletter 6 y
One thing I notice when I travel is what people order when they eat at restaurants. I'm convinced of one thing: Most people don't know how to eat, what to eat and when to eat!
Do ... read more
- The ultimate purpose of Digestion is to break large pieces of Food down into molecules small enough to pass unhindered into the Bloodstream and further into individual Cells throughout the body:
The Digestive System is also responsible for chemically altering substances to allow their utilization by the body (i.e. metabolism) - only Vitamins, Minerals and Water are used by the body in their raw state without alteration.
- The McDougall Newsletter, February 2008 6 y
I ntensive Therapy Means You Will Die Sooner
with Good Looking Numbers
I am outraged that no serious action is being ... read more
- On February 6, 2008 the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), stopped the ACCORD study (Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes) when results showed that intensive treatment of diabetics increases the risk of dying compared to those patients treated less aggressively.4
- The two nutrients that can keep your skin young, from Second Opinion Newsletter 6 y
The two nutrients that can keep your skin young
Everyone likes to look their best. So we all hate it when the wrinkles begin to take over. Unfortunately, we can't stop your skin from aging. Bu... read more
- Similarly, a daily 50-gram increase in carb intake (that's about one bagel) caused a 36% increased likelihood of wrinkling and a 33% increased risk of skin atrophy.
- The Hidden Heart Attack Trigger, by Robert J. Rowen, MD, Second Opinion Newsletter, February 2008 6 y
The Hidden Heart Attack Trigger BY ROBERT J. ROWEN, MD, I’m sure you’ve known someone who died of a heart attack suddenly and without warning. One day they seemed the picture of... read more
- Now here’s the danger: When any fluid gets too thick and the pressure gets too high, it can damage the sides of the pipe it flows in. And in the case of blood, the pipes getting damaged are your arteries.
- Excitotoxins, Aspartame and MSG and Disease 6 y
h ttp://www.rense.com/politics6/excito.htm Excitotoxins, Neurodegeneration, Neurodevelopment, Migraines, & Seizures By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D. Author - 'Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills' Fr... read more
- When cells are energy deficient, no matter the cause - hypoxia, starvation, metabolic poisons, hypoglycemia - they become infinitely more susceptible to excitotoxic injury or death.
- Previous Page, Page 2