- Rodney Dangerfield and Candida12 mon
In the medical world, Candida seems to be the Rodney Dangerfield of infections, it gets no respect. If you go to an MD, he’s more likely to tell you that it’s all in your head and prescribe antidepressents, than take you seriously. If he doesn’t outright dismiss you, he may also add that only patients with severly depressed immune systems can get candida. Is this a justified response?
Rodney Dangerfield was a comedian and most comics will tell you that they do better in some cities than others. They may ”kill” in New York City, but bomb in Los Angeles. Candida seems to do just as well. ... read more
- In the medical world, Candida seems to be the Rodney Dangerfield of infections, it gets no respect. If you go to an MD, he's more likely to tell you that it's all in your head and prescribe antidepressents, than take you seriously. If he doesn't outright dismiss you, he may also add that only patients with severly depressed immune systems can get candida. Is this a justified response?
- Candida Linked To Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Psoriasis,13 mon
In this recent study, Candida albicans was shown to to cause inflammatory and autoimmune reactions that lead to arthritis, psoriasis and other skin rashes, multiple sclerosis, and many other conditions and diseases - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120405075223.htm
”This not only demonstrates that the composition of our microflora has a decisive role in the development of chronic illnesses, but also that the key cells causing illness can develop an anti-inflammatory ’twin’,” explained Dr. Christina Zielinski, first author of the study.
Their work is published in the c ... read more
- In this recent study, Candida albicans was shown to to cause inflammatory and autoimmune reactions that lead to arthritis, psoriasis and other skin rashes, multiple sclerosis, and many other conditions and diseases -
- Yeast Infections13 mon
Vaginal infections are commonly related to candida albicans. Some sources indicate that most vaginal infections are caused by bacteria (bacterial vaginosis), not yeast/fungus. Unfortunately, the medical profession takes a knee-jerk approach to diagnosis and treats the majority of these as yeast infections. This can prolong the condition and contribute to ongoing vaginal flora imbalances, as well as misinforms the patient.
There is still much to be learned about the regulation and maintenance of these tissues, as they are involved in a complex dance between many systems in the body. System ... read more
- There is still much to be learned about the regulation and maintenance of these tissues, as they are involved in a complex dance between many systems in the body. Systemic and local imbalances created by the use of antibiotics appear to be one of the main contributing factors to vaginal infections.
- Candida and Diabetes14 mon
Common symptoms associated with candida infections include hypoglycemia and insulin resistance. These often occur together in many people. Hypoglycemia is low blood sugar and insulin resistance is high blood sugar. Left alone long enough in the body, they can develop into diabetes. So what’s the connection with candida?
To discover this, - http://drmccombs.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/candida-and-diabetes/
For more information on Dr. McCombs Candida Plan, go to http://candidaplan.com/,
or call us at 888.236.7780 to ask questions or schedule a consultation. read more
- Researchers at UCSD discovered that protease enzymes can cause diabetes, hypertension, and immune system suppression (3 common symptoms of candida infections).
- Are You Experiencing Die-Off?15 mon
The Herxheimer Reaction was originally described by Adolf Jarisch and Karl Herxheimer and originally named the Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction. It traditionally has been associated with the treatment of syphyllis with antibiotics and other compounds.
The Herxheimer, or Die-off Reaction as it has commonly come to be known, can be described as when the death of bacteria or fungus and the leaking out of all of their intracellular components into the surrounding tissues and fluids occurs faster than the body can remove them. This is commonly associated with the use of antibiotics. Classic signs o ... read more
- This classic pattern of die-off is not what is commonly seen with natural anti-candida protocols that use herbs and non-prescription substances. As opposed to antibiotics which suppress immune system function, natural products are known to enhance immune system function.
- HCL, Acid Reflux, and Health15 mon
Excess stomach acid (HCL) has traditionally been treated as a result of low HCL levels that creates cycles of over- and under-production. With the advent of direct-to-consumer marketing by pharmaceutical companies, the public was entrained to believe that this was purely an excess HCL problem that needed to be suppressed with antacids, leaving behind the science, physiology, and wisdom of the body.
By suppressing HCL levels, you lose absorption of calcium, protein, iron, iodine, B12, Folic acid, Zinc, Magnesium, and other minerals. Current antacid products are starting to carry a Black ... read more
- By suppressing HCL levels, you lose absorption of calcium, protein, iron, iodine, B12, Folic acid, Zinc, Magnesium, and other minerals. Current antacid products are starting to carry a Black Box Warning about their use leading to osteoporosis.
- Antibiotics, Candida albicans, and Other Pathogens15 mon
This article from the Departments of Microbiology and Immunology and Medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine is one of the best articles that I’ve read in a while as it addresses the idea and concept of pathogenicity very well. At the same time, I consider it to be an indictment on the poor state of medicine as it is currently practiced. Conversely, it vindicates the centuries old approach to healing as practiced by holistic doctors around the world - KEEP READING - http://candidaplan.com/blog/631/albert-einstein-antibiotics-and-candida/
For more information on Dr. McCombs C ... read more
- "Antibiotics make people more vulnerable to microbe-mediated damage because they alter the microbiota, or the normal microbial flora, and the balanced relationships between the microbes that reside in the mucosal niches in the body and the host structures that support these communities.
- Oxygen and Candida albicans15 mon
Oxygen is one of the most abundant elements on the planet. The Oxygen content of the air we breathe is typically 19-21%. The rest of the air is approximately 78-80% nitrogen and 1% of other gases.
The oxygen content in the body of a living organism is usually highest in the respiratory system, (the lungs and oral cavity) and in the blood.. O2 diffuses through membranes in the lungs and into red blood cells. Hemoglobin in the red blood cells binds O2. A liter of blood can dissolve 200 cm3 of O2
To measure blood oxygen levels we look at two different measurements, the blood oxygen satu ... read more
- Although we are talking about introducing oxygen into the intestinal tract, what we have just described is the equivalent effect from taking antibiotics
- A Time For Transformation: A Short Film18 mon
We’re proud to announce our new short film, A Time For Transformation.
Watch the short 2-minute trailer here:
Visit our website to enjoy the full-length video (about 33 minutes):
“A Time for Transformation” was born out of our desire to share who we are and why we do what we do. We believe health is inherent in all of us, and that health and hope go hand-in-hand.
There are many pathways to health and living a life of infinite possibility. Our hope is that this film encourages you to take your first step, or shines some light on t ... read more
- There are many pathways to health and living a life of infinite possibility. Our hope is that this film encourages you to take your first step, or shines some light on the path you’ve already chosen.
- IBS/IBD and the Healing Paradox19 mon
Irritable Bowel Disease/Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBD/IBS) are functional gastrointestinal (GI) disorders characterized by recurring symptoms of abdominal discomfort or pain associated with an altered bowel habit, either constipation, diarrhea, or both. In IBD/IBS, the GI tract may function differently, processing more slowly (or more quickly) than the average person. Science continues to validate holistic approaches that demonstrate successful resolution of these conditions and along the way, new understandings of a poorly understood digestive system.
Dr. Gerald Friedman of The Mount S ... read more
- Having an open mind creates the window through which are options expand and our likelihood of success increases. As Thomas Edison said, "When you think you've exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't."
- Blood Sugar Balance Protocol21 mon
Do you have a blood sugar imbalance?
For balancing the ecosystem of the intestinal tract and the body, I recommend doing the Candida Plan. If you have blood sugar imbalances, you should address these also at the same time.
If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue ( hypoglycemia).
Hypoglycemia can affect the following:
and thyroid hormones
suppress the immune system
cause adrenal fatigue
pr ... read more
- If you get tired, irritable, sleepy, or moody when you go too long without food, you most likely have a low blood sugar issue (hypoglycemia).
- Gluten Allergies and Candida albicans21 mon
Hwp-1, also known as Hyphal Wall Protein-1, is an amino acid within the cell wall of Candida albicans that enables Candida cells to attach to the intestinal cells. The sequence of amino acids that make up Hwp-1 are identical or highly similar to the proteins, α-gliadin and γ-gliadin found in gluten (Wheat, barley, rye) products. When Candida attaches to the intestinal wall, the body’s immune system responds. The cells of the immune system don’t recognize the Hwp-1 as being separate from the intestinal cell. It sees them as both being a part of the same foreign material. From that ... read more
- In an effort to better understand the rapid increase in Celiac Disease, researchers have been looking for clues as to what could cause such an increase. Enter the age of antibiotics.
- Candida Myth #7 - Oxygen Kills Candida27 mon
YouTube Video: Candida Myth #7 - Oxygen Kills Candida
Dr. Jeff explains another erroneous myth. Candida Albicans is a facultative anaerobe, which means it can exist in oxygen-rich (mouth, skin) and oxygen-depleted (intestinal tract, body tissues) environments. Some studies indicate that is harder to eliminate in an oxygen-rich environment. That seems to be more true of thrush, but not as true for skin infections.
Candida has the ability to evade reactive oxygen species that are produced by macrophages to destroy foreign substances in the body.
For more information on Dr. McC ... read more
- Dr. Jeff explains another erroneous myth. Candida Albicans is a facultative anaerobe, which means it can exist in oxygen-rich (mouth, skin) and oxygen-depleted (intestinal tract, body tissues) environments. Some studies indicate that is harder to eliminate in an oxygen-rich environment. That seems to be more true of thrush, but not as true for skin infections.
- Candida Facts32 mon
Many of the doctors who have consulted with me have asked for more information and references to better educate themselves, their patients and fellow doctors. To assist them, I gathered together a few of the references that we are including in our online Candida Library. In this article, you’ll find over 75 research references that provide information on how Candida goes from a harmless normal constituent of the gastrointestinal tract to a pathogenic systemic problem that can affect anyone and everyone. I’m providing this information here for you to become better e ... read more
- Modern medicine states that systemic candida exists only in immunocompromised individuals as a result of AIDS, immunosuppressive therapy as in organ transplants, or chemotherapy. Science states otherwise and extends that list to include...
- Green Eggs and Ham3 y
Despite its popularity as one of Dr. Seuss’s most popular books, the idea of green eggs and ham has never sounded appealing to me, except when the only other option is salmonella eggs from Iowa. Over the weekend, two farms in Iowa recalled over half a billion eggs after over 1,200 people had become sickened by Salmonella during the past few months. The two high-production commercial farms were Wright County Egg (380 million eggs recalled) and Hillandale Farms (170 million eggs recalled). For Hillandale Farms, this was their first recall in their 45-year history. Wright County Egg in Galt, ... read more
- Although the chance of an egg containing Salmonella Enteritidis is rare in the United States, at mass-production facilities like Wright County Egg in Galt, Iowa the odds increase dramatically to the recent high of 36,000 eggs per week.
- Previous Page, Page 1
Add Blog To Your Favorites!Staying up-to-date on various issues of health with Dr. Jeff McCombs, The Candida Expert. more...
Last Activity: 7 mon ago
40 Messages Last message 12 mon ago
6 Comments Last comment 7 mon ago
viewed 91,817 times
Created: 5 y Oct 13 2008
Comments (6 of 6):
Re: Yeast Infectio… lorap… 7 mon
Re: HCL, Acid Refl… musta… 15 mon
Re: God's Hybrid MamacatP… 4 y
Re: Candida Albica… Mamac… 4 y
Re: Candida Defini… Phill… 4 y
Re: Research on Ex… ren 4 y
All Comments (6)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Sacred Heart of Jes… by Archange… 16 h
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchant… 3 d
EarthSpirit by Mayah 4 d
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 8 d
Water Fast by RainbowDreamGirl 14 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 15 d
Best diet plan revi… by sameerg07 16 d
Mirena and ITP by Michaeline 24 d
Ya' think?? by kerminator 25 d
Travelling Inward by exposure 27 d
All Blogs (1,019)
Ads from CureZone Sponsors|
$10 off Oxy-Powder®
1 time use only. A special discount to all curezone members!
Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum)
Kidney Stones Tea suggested by Hulda Clark
Parasites Cleanse Kit
suggested by Hulda Clark, 3 Items KitBlack Walnut, Cloves and Wormwoo...
Memorial Day Free Gifts!!!
Available until May 31, 2013, or until supplies last!
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
No BS Candida Help
Threelac can help you get relief—In just days. Wholesale pricing!
Fact: Cancer Can Be Cured With Quercetin + Vitamin C For Only 6 Dollars!
Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
Top Rated Natural Oxygen Cleanse. Best Product Line by NaturalNew...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their ...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We h...
Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. Thi...
Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less
Bad Breath Cure, Halitosis Remedy
Dr. Anthony Dailley has 98% success rate.
Treat Your Candida!
Dr. Eric Bakker Candida Crusher Program To Kill Candida Yeast Forever. ...
Powerful Candida Treatment
Dr. Eric Bakker’s Powerful Candida Crusher Program. Get Your Cop...
Fennel Seed Capsules
Bowel Cleanse suggested by Hulda Clark
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits
New Lower Prices!!!
“I have lost about 10 lbs and have lost the desire for any junk food”
Natural Cancer Remedies
Natural Cancer Remedies
Cell Phone Radiation!
World Helath Organization Calls Cell Phone Radiation a Carcinogen! La...
Weight Loss or Release?
Excessive weight gain is an epidemic health challenge, it’s a form ...
How To Cure Bad Breath
How To Cure Bad Breath
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!
Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Yeast Infection Stopped!
Hear my No-BS story on how I stopped my yeast problems once and fo...
The Tesla Shield®
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Become a Sponsor