- Re: Best Health Practices5 y
- I'm sorry I can't post this as a reply under my previous post, nor edit that post. This computer has 2 browsers, apparently causing the problem, and I'm afraid to remove the Mozilla browser.
- A... read more
- This is an addition to my previous message, which I can't edit or reply to.
- Best Diet & Health Practices5 y
IS THIS A GOOD SUMMARY OF GOOD AND BAD HEALTH PRACTICES? (for a book etc)
If you want to add anything, please go here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=poYZVVZT4tbSX4821wIxBJw&hl=en
He... read more
- Here's my list of good and bad diet and health practices. It may need improvements.
- Day 3 of Big Public Health Project Idea5 y
1.Today's Plan, 2. Need for Thinkers, 3. Consensus, 4. Commitment
-1. PROGRESS & PLAN: I think I made a pretty good start yesterday kicking off the IISD or Internet Self-Diagnosis project. I tol... read more
- After conceiving the idea for a Big Public Health Project 2 days ago and getting plans for it and my blog started, I'm now preparing for Day 3. A lot more creative thinking is going to be needed today - I have a feeling.
- Introduction5 y
- I'm Lloyd Kinder, 59, near St. Louis.
- I found Curezone about 21 months ago, when looking for a cure for my toothaches. I had them about once a month or so for over ten years. I rea... read more
- Coconut oil pulling worked for my toothaches for about 6 months, but then stopped working for me. Then I tried MMS and it worked much better than expected, with one minor side effect, dry mouth.
- IISD Free Health For All5 y
Hio. (Email LKINDR@yahoo.com )
- I've been working on setting up a free school online, called Golden Eagle Friends School, named after the town I'm in, Golden Eagle, IL. Courses I'm planning are N... read more
- A free Internet Interactive Self-Diagnosis Website Form (IISD) would probably be a great boon to public health, if it were developed to be thorough and accurate, because it could provide people free and accurate self-diagnosis. My opinion is that such a tool will be developed by someone soon, but the question is by whom? Us or Them?
Add Blog To Your Favorites!A project to make it possible for anyone to do self-diagnosis online for free. more...
Last Activity: 5 y ago
5 Messages Last message 5 y ago
1 Comments Last comment 5 y ago
viewed 8,427 times
Created: 5 y Nov 18 2008
Comments (1 of 1):
Re: Introduction peggyaus 5 y
All Comments (1)
Blogs by GEF (3):
OBAMA: Be the Change! 5 y (4)
Help Heal Society; Help Peace… 5 y (2)
Database of "Cures" 5 y (1)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
life and some relie… by weneedtr… 8 h
The Whey, The Truth… by Mixologi… 13 h
Uncommon Wisdom!! by kerminator 31 h
Health supplements … by immaystar 77 h
Absolute Truth Some… by Kerminat… 6 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 8 d
The Fast and Final … by daisylou… 16 d
ganoderma by ganodermatown 29 d
The Splendifurous P… by Fastingc… 40 d
Spooky! by John White 47 d
All Blogs (1,019)