- Is It Safe for Elderly to Have Aerobic or Exercise?4 y
Aerobic means with oxygen or the presence of oxygen. The intensity of aerobic exercise is low to moderate, which made a moderate or long term. The aim is that more than one muscle or muscle group to work. Because muscles need oxygen to be functional, muscle activity associated with aerobic exercise causes the body uses more oxygen to muscles. Thus, the heart and lungs work harder, and strengthens the lungs and cardiovascular system. Aerobics is contrasted with anaerobic exercise, which is usually more intense activity, which is of short duration, such as lifting weights.
It is recommend ... read more
- Aerobic means with oxygen or the presence of oxygen. Aerobic can be good for elderly if the intensity of aerobic exercise is low to moderate, which made a moderate or long term.
- What Caused Lower Back Pain?4 y
The possibility that you will experience lower side back pain in one stage of your life is pretty good. Sometimes it will last one or two days (if you are fortunate). But most of the times like millions who had have constant back pain, the pain is constant.
As there are many causes of back pain it is s indispensable to know the precise cause for the trouble, your physician will assist you in this task.
* Injuries from accidents. If you have fell from heights or having motor/bike accidents, it may break bones or suffer a car accident. If you have osteoporosis, a condition that weaken ... read more
- If you know the real causes of lower back pain then you can avoid going through these trials by choosing a treatment that try to cure the true root of your spinal problems.
- The Risk of Lower Testosterone Level4 y
During men’s stage of life, elevated levels of testosterone is reached at the time of puberty and reached the maximum level in early adulthood. This is followed by a stabilize decline in testosterone levels with age. In a studies of men with 30 or 40 years and older, in general free testosterone levels decline when age increases. A drastic decrease in free compared concentrations of bioavailable and total testosterone. Low testosterone levels can be the consequence of many factors.
It is important that cases of total and free testosterone, are greater than longitudinal studies consiste ... read more
- Reduced testosterone levels can lead to reduced testicular response to LH with aging, and hypothalamus incomplete compensation for the reduced levels of testosterone and free.
- How to Understand Your Daily Protein Intake4 y
Protein is important for our body. This is is why the diet in high protein foods may be considered an advantage for our body compare to other type of diets. A proper planning for high-protein diet ... read more
- Protein is important for our body. This is is why the diet in high protein foods may be considered an advantage for our body compare to other type of diets. A proper planning for high-protein diet can help you make a series of health objectives for your body, such as loss of weight and muscle building. If you're not sure are good sources of protein in your food, try to see a menu protein diet.
- What Should be Considered as Natural Aging Process?4 y
Human’s aging is a combination of two different aging processes: development or maturation, and senescence ageing or collapsing. Aging not only has negative impacts to us, it has positive component... read more
- Human's aging is a combination of two different aging processes: development or maturation, and senescence ageing or collapsing. Aging not only has negative impacts to us, it has positive component like greater wiseness
- Can We Remove Under Eyes Wrinkles?4 y
It is obvious, that your eyes will bring attention to people the first time they met you, especially if you are new to them. Therefore, you want to have good-looking eyes no mater what is your age.... read more
- It is obvious, that your eyes will bring attention to people the first time they met you, especially if you are new to them. Therefore, you want to have good-looking eyes no mater what is your age.
- Helping you with Healthy Aging4 y
Wouldn’t it be great if we could go to a fountain of youth and stay young forever? Yet, we all have to face the fact of getting old, since it’s a part of life. We have nil control over aging, since... read more
- We have nil control over aging, since each year, you will get older on your birthday. Until we are no longer, able to be here on earth we have to work to have a degree of control over healthy aging. Nevertheless, you have choices, which include some of the things you can do to help you feel younger.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!Do yo want to stay healthy and have an active aging lifestyle? We have all information, tips, and guides to help you maintain a healthy aging lifestyle. Thi blog is a resourcefull blog offers information and guide on elderly health and longevity. Provides tips on how to live longer, look younger, and reduce the signs of aging.… more...
Last Activity: 4 y ago
7 Messages Last message 4 y ago
2 Comments Last comment 4 y ago
viewed 19,561 times
Created: 4 y Jun 09 2009
Comments (2 of 2):
Re: Is It Safe for… ren 4 y
Re: What Caused Lo… starz… 4 y
All Comments (2)
Blogs by #116414 (1):
Healthy Natural Foods 3 y (1)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchant… 49 h
EarthSpirit by Mayah 64 h
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 7 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 14 d
Best diet plan revi… by sameerg07 15 d
Mirena and ITP by Michaeline 23 d
Ya' think?? by kerminator 24 d
Travelling Inward by exposure 26 d
Kendall’s 13 days w… by onigiril… 28 d
exfoliative cheilit… by pratheek… 30 d
All Blogs (1,019)