- Why 30,000 People are Fasting26 mon
So far, over 30,000 people are participating in a rolling fast to protest the immoral budget cuts Republicans are pushing in Washington. With some help from Grammy-nominated recording artist Moby, MoveOn.org Political Action has put together a short, powerful video about this fast. Please check it out and then help spread the message by passing it on:
visit the page
- Join Moby and Fast so the helpless does not have to.
- Natural Remedies Daily is Ready!!! - Tuesday Edition26 mon
My newspaper is full of free articles about natural health. There are many writers that you know like Dr. Ben Kim and Mike Adams the Health Ranger and then there are some writers you may not know as well.
There are many Natural News writers on this newspaper such as Melanie Grimes, Elizabeth Walling and Fleur Hupston and me of course Barbi Trejo.
There are many writers who you do not know but whom I feel are important assets to my paper. There are over 400 articles from 22 different writers.
Read, subscribe and enjoy.
Sar ... read more
- Dr. Kim talks about breathing.
- My Favorites Daily is Out27 mon
Hey guys - read about vaccines and cancer risks. My newspaper is loaded with news.
Sara visit the page
- Dr Mercola discusses vaccines and cancer risks.
- Mike Tyson Goes Vegan and Looks Fab3 y
Mike Tyson Goes Vegan
usatoday.com | 05/04/10
Read More: mike tyson, vegan
According to the AP Story linked below, Tyson has gone vegan and credits feeling really good to that, saying he’s not got the drama in his life he had.
He sure is looking good, having lost weight and slimmed down. Click below to read story.
Read the whole story here.
- Hmm, he does look better than I have ever seen, but does veganism change his inner self
- Victory for Heather Mills's VBites vegan venture4 y
Victory for Heather Mills’s VBites vegan venture
The latest project from the former Lady McCartney makes Jasper Gerard eat his words .
By Jasper Gerard Published... read more
- Heather Mills, rich from Paul McCartney's divorce new business venture
- The whole dang veg family newsletter4 y
VegFamily Magazine August 2009
Sponsors The advertisers and sponsors at VegFamily help keep this a free publication. Please click on these ... read more
- Instead of posting one or two articles, I am giving you the newsletter and let you choose how many you want to write down.
- Children and the vegan diet4 y
visit the page
- The difficult task of vegan not so difficult now.
- Health benefits of avocado4 y
The tropical green gem of a fruit, the avocado, has been touted as being one of the most nutritious foods known to man; and for good reason. They naturally contain disease fighting and health... read more
- My favorite fruit for sure. I love, love and love them. Also check out the guacomole recipe.
- Healthy chocolate fudge4 y
As a Certified Nutrition Specialist, I try my best to make tasty foods that you probably would not think were actually good for you. I have a real sweet tooth, but I also try to make them healthier... read more
- wow, I am a believer and looks incredibly delicious and healthy.
- Healthy - Homemade and gluten free recipes from Ezine4 y
New EzineArticles Posted In The Last 24 Hours:
Healthy Recipes - Functional Food and Healthy Recipes - Do You Know Them? By: Andreas Mazur Welcome again... read more
- So easy to put the many recipes all in one folder. I am subscribing to Ezine who have many professional writers and quite frankly some duds. Read on.......
- Natural minty thick shake4 y
Natural Minty thick shake
1/2 English cucumber
Juice 1/2 lemon or 1 lime
1 cup raw baby spinach
1/2 can coconut cream (I use Ayam 270ml brand as it is 100%
Coconut with... read more
- A complete raw milkshake and has some nice twist using coconut milk.
- Black Bean Salsa4 y
Black Bean Salsa
Submitted by: Courtney
You can refrigerate the salsa overnight to reduce some of the jalapeno’s heat, if you like, or reduce the amount.
3 Cups chopped tomato (about 2... read more
- wow and this is a 5 star recipe. I am making this tomorrow.
- Easy Bean and Vegetable Soup4 y
Easy Bean and Vegetable Soup
Recipe by: Susan Voisin
This delicious soup is a nutritional powerhouse! And, it’s so tasty that I have no trouble getting my 8-year-... read more
- One of our gluten free recipes and of course fat free.
- Spicy Carrot Salad - Fat Free recipes4 y
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Spicy Carrot Salad
These lovely April days, when the temperature is getting hot enough to make being outside a pleasure but being inside with the windows ... read more
- wow, what a wonderful aspect. Fat Free Vegan Recipes. Right on.
- The Perils of red meat and dairy - Go Vegetarian4 y
The Perils of Red Meat and Dairy - Go Vegetarian!
By Rodney K Erb
Rodney K Erb
... read more
- People need to read and learn why meat and dairy are our worse enemies besides Kitty snatchers of course.
- Scores of links to vegan recipes4 y
Scores of Links to Vegan Recipes
COPERNIC PRO 2001 SEARCH RESULTS Search: ”vegan recipes” Found: 39 Date: 11/9/01 1. Allrecipes.com: Vegan Recipes Collection from allrecipes.com. http://allre... read more
- Looking for a vegan recipe, check out all of these sites.
- Dash of Red skillet4 y
Vegan Recipes - Entrees
Dash of Red Skillet
Submitted by Aura
* 1 large red onion, chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
... read more
- A wonderful vegetable skillet meal that is so easy and so delicious. Enjoy!!!
- Sorbets: cold fruity and delicious4 y
The Whole Family
Sorbets: Cold, Fruity, and Delicious
by Cathe Olson
Sorbets are a great alternative to ice cream, especially for vegans. Not only are they low in fat and calories, ... read more
- Some wonderful recipes for sorbets including canteloupe which I intend to make tonight
- Happy Healthy birthday - Vegan Style4 y
Expert Vegan Cooking Tips
Happy, Healthy Birthday - Vegan Style
by Fran Costigan
I was the p... read more
- Ok, so we want our kids to eat vegan but then tomorrow is their birthday. How do I please my child and keep them healthy?
- Am I getting enough protein?4 y
Vegan Nutrition with Marty Davey
Marty Davey is a Registered Dietitian and has a Masters degree in Food and Nutrition from Marywood Un... read more
- This is the main question for many and see what Marty Davey has to say about that.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!a new way of life that is not suited for all but necessary for all. no meat, no animal products and no cruelty to animals. let us stand up for animal rights starting today. don’t listen to the people who tell you, that you cannot be healthy without meat, as that is utter nonsense. i am proof of that. join our society for a better tomorrow.
Last Activity: 22 mon ago
20 Messages Last message 26 mon ago
9 Comments Last comment 22 mon ago
viewed 43,242 times
Created: 4 y Jul 15 2009
Comments (9 of 9):
Re: Why 30,000 Peo… kermi… 22 mon
Re: Easy Bean and … Far F… 22 mon
Re: Why 30,000 Peo… kermi… 26 mon
Re: Mike Tyson Goe… mo123 3 y
Re: Mike Tyson Goe… ren 3 y
Re: Health benefit… mo123 4 y
Re: Health benefit… Vulca… 4 y
Re: The Perils of … mo123 4 y
Re: The Perils of … ren 4 y
All Comments (9)
Blogs by mo123 (7):
The Crescent Moon Shines On U… 7 mon (172)
Entertainment Today- Celebrit… 27 mon (138)
Oh My God - Sara is Writing 26 mon (90)
Longevity - Make the choice t… 26 mon (63)
Sara’s Famous People and Site… 25 mon (56)
Muffy’s Bedroom 3 y (38)
Black Seed Expert 7 mon (7)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 33 d
Water Fast by RainbowDreamGirl 39 d
Kendall’s 13 days w… by onigiril… 54 d
Lauray’s Success in… by lauray 68 d
Extreme Change: Ra… by #94544 4 mon
Corrina’s Weigh by 100andchange 4 mon
16 Day Fast - Givin… by BeingHere 5 mon
Life Style Changing by #161363 5 mon
The Battle Of Carb … by #154284 5 mon
Fasting to Detox by #161363 6 mon
All Blogs (1,019)