- Androgenic Alopecia – Causes and Symptoms17 mon
The term Androgenic Alopecia is used to describe what is commonly known as male pattern baldness; the most common cause of hair loss, hair thinning and baldness. The formation of that characteristic ‘helipad’ at the crown of the head where the scalp skin shows through as well as the typical high forehead getting a lot higher due to a receding hair line are classic signs of this type of hair loss.
This type of hair loss is different from others such as alopecia areata where the immune system of the body is involved. With alopecia areata, the hair loss could be all over the body; not just ... read more
- Androgenic Alopecia is commonly referred to as male pattern baldness. We look at the common causes of the condition and their symptoms. The condition presents differently in men and women, and the underlying conditions of either could also vary greatly. Read on to find out more.
- What Kind of Hair Removal is Genuinely Permanent?17 mon
While waxing, shaving, epilating and using depilatories (hair removal creams) offer temporary hair removal, there are several methods of hair removal that claim to be a permanent solution to unwanted body hair. However are these so called permanent hair removal methods really permanent? Do they really remove all hair from the skin and is the hair removal genuinely permanent?
Types of Permanent hair removal
Broadly speaking there are two methods of long term hair removal that are often referred to as ”permanent hair removal methods”. They are laser hair removal and electrolysis.
El ... read more
- What are the different types of permanent hair removal and what are the pros and cons of each of these? What is the difference between permanent hair reduction and permanent hair removal?
- Natural Dandruff Treatment Options27 mon
Many of us know what a persistent and annoying condition dandruff can be, to say nothing of how embarrassing it can be! Many of us seem to be seeking an effective dandruff remedy that does actually work as a dandruff solution after so many others seem to have failed. Many of us despair to find that dandruff seems to have no permanent cure; however there are home remedies for dandruff available, that help to keep the situation under control –
Washing hair everyday – Many people find that dandruff is exacerbated by dirt collecting on the surface of the scalp. Keeping the scalp clean by da ... read more
- Effective home remedies for dandruff include oil, vinegar, pastes made out of natural ingredients and so on. massaging and brushing the hair to stimulate blood circulation can also help; as can common sense remedies such as lowering stress and eating healthy and looking after proper hair hygiene.
- Dandruff Treatment Options27 mon
Most of us will probably testify to having experienced this about dandruff - once you have that irritating, embarrassing, itchy, flaky condition, it seems never to go away. You can use a dandruff treatment such as an over the counter or medicated shampoo, the flaking and itching will remain in control until such time as you continue to use the medicated product. However as soon as you stop using it, the dandruff seems to come back; and with a vengeance, at that!
Does that mean that there is no real dandruff cure then? Well the answer to that could be Yes and No. While you can effectivel ... read more
- Depending upon the kind of dandruff you have, the appropriate dandruff treatments can be used, which can include Salicylic acid based dandruff treatment, Zinc pyrithione or ZPT, Selenium sulfide shampoos, Ketoconazole containing shampoos, Tar based shampoos and Steroidal formulations.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!This blog will cover topics related to hair, hair problems and their solutions, both standard and alternative. more...
Last Activity: 17 mon ago
4 Messages Last message 17 mon ago
0 Comments Last comment 27 mon ago
viewed 8,172 times
Created: 27 mon Feb 16 2011
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchant… 59 h
EarthSpirit by Mayah 74 h
skin and scalp prob… by whenwill… 76 h
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 7 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 14 d
Best diet plan revi… by sameerg07 15 d
Mirena and ITP by Michaeline 23 d
Ya' think?? by kerminator 24 d
Travelling Inward by exposure 26 d
Kendall’s 13 days w… by onigiril… 28 d
All Blogs (1,019)