- Successful Bipolar Treatments and Not so Successful Treatments17 mon
A procrastinating inertia replaced the inital excitement I had after researching how to treat bipolar without pharmaceuticals. This was a definite manic episode that consumed me, thrilled me and then exhausted me. It’s taken the past two months to actually use The Things That Are Working. For every one habit I implement, it seems, that another good habit is edged out. For instance, taking amino acids on an empty stomach, ideally, should have been added to my habit of taking B12 and probiotics in the morning, but instead has replaced them. Baby steps.
Here is what has been worki ... read more
- Two months since I embarked on my journey of treating my bipolar without pharmaceuticals. What have I learned? What is working for me and what is not working?
- Hormones, Mania and Lugol's Iodine19 mon
The source of my recent erratic thinking and behavior became obvious on Saturday AM when I began my menses. I know, I know, this date should have been red-lettered on my calendar. November 12, the first day of my next cycle is now circled and posted for the sake of my sanity and for the love of my long-suffering husband.
Balanced hormones mean balanced emotions. Last week, in the midst of an intense mania, I worried about my poor adrenals pumping out all that cortisol. Racing thoughts, heart pounding anxiety and boughts of intense emotional pain followed hours later b ... read more
- Lugol's iodine helped me with endometriosis and imbalanced hormones that wreak havoc on emotions, especially when effected by PMS, mania, or depression.
- Making This Manic Episode Count19 mon
The first 3 months of this year were the furthest I ever came to doing a liver flush. My bio-feedback therapist guided me weekly over 4 months at the end of which I accomplished my long-anticipated, first gall bladder liver/ flush. 2 days later, following a coffee enema, I passed a jumbled ball of a worm the size of my fist in a mass that resembled spaghetti noodles. Aha! Perhaps this is why I passed barely a half dozen `stones` with my liver flush. I assume that my liver is seriously compromised and I`m just now newly determined to continue with cleansing.
Since my husband and I mov ... read more
- Bipolar syndrome means my habits will be inconsistent. Manic episodes create focused mental energy that I sorely do not want to go to waste. I aim to cleanse mind and body during this 3 month phase.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!A cathartic journal sharing my success and failures with natural remedies. more...
Last Activity: 17 mon ago
3 Messages Last message 17 mon ago
2 Comments Last comment 19 mon ago
viewed 5,932 times
Created: 19 mon Oct 13 2011
Comments (1 of 2):
Re: Making This Ma… #1138… 19 mon
All Comments (2)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
WholeFamilyParasite… by nanaysda… 6 mon
adfkjhgfdsan by Lovey 9 mon
30 Day experience by Kareman 10 mon
Brightstar - Allowi… by cleanont… 10 mon
Water fast/detox by MBeckwith 21 mon
Telman's Liver File by telman 26 mon
Us vs. Parasites by cleansingtime 29 mon
Addiction by seychelles 30 mon
Philosophical Cat's… by philosop… 31 mon
parasite/bipolar fa… by fastingf… 3 y
All Blogs (1,019)