Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors|
Parasites Cleanse Kit
suggested by Hulda Clark, 3 Items KitBlack Walnut, Cloves and Wormwoo...
Micro Zapper, Original Hulda Clark Design
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of...
Essiac Tea $5
Traditionally used by American natives for curing incurable and terminal illn...
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...
Treat Candida Forever!
Dr. Eric Bakker Candida Crusher Program To Kill Candida Yeast Foreve...
- SCal Nuke Plant Shuts Down!10 d
San Onofre nuke plant to close after bitter fight
By Michael r. Blood, Associated Press | Associated Press – Sat, Jun 8, 2013 11:54 AM EDT
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The demise of California’s San Onofre nuclear power plant began with an attempt to fix it.
A $670 million equipment swap in 2009 and 2010 went haywire, leaving Southern California Edison on Friday with two idle reactors, more than $500 million in bills and a federal decision on a possible restart nowhere in sight.
The company decided to clos ... read more
- "Showdown over Calif's troubled San Onofre nuclear plant ends, reactors to close permanently"
- Plastic Bottle House!66 d
Uploaded on May 1, 2011
For more information on Samarpan Foundation: http://www.samarpanfoundation.org
"CONSTRUCTION WITH BOTTLES
Do you remember the last time you bought a drink in a plastic bottle? Chances are that you threw away the bottle, without a second thought, when you were done. That’s what most of us do. Plastic is one of the most disposable materials in the modern world. It makes up much of the street side litter in urban and rural areas. It is rapidly filling ... read more
- Samarpan Foundation in New Dehlhi uses hundreds of used plastic bottles instead of conventional bricks in creating functional living spaces and school buildings. FANTASTIC video!
- Recycled Plastic Floor Mat!4 mon
My recycled plastic kitchen Mad Mat photo by L ... read more
- UPDATED! I've had my large kitchen floor mat made of recycled plastic for years and it's held up very well. Just be careful where you put your feet!
- Organic Laundry Detergent4 mon
Whole Foods Market Organic Green Mission liquid laundry detergent
My laundry products: energy and water saving front loading washer, organic liquid laundry detergent, baking soda as laundry booster/deodorizer, hydrogen peroxide to break down stains, apple cider vinegar in rinse to get out any remaining soap residues and also serves as a mild astringent to keep mold from growing in the washer.
The Whole Foods GREEN MISSION Organic Laundry Detergent label reads as follows:
No chlorine, phosphates, or petrochemicals. USDA Organic. Hypo-a ... read more
- I was very pleased to find this non-toxic laundry detergent in my local Whole Foods Market! This goes one big step beyond the other non-toxic laundry detergents I have used in that almost all of the ingredients are ORGANIC!
- Toxic RoundUP Exposure Today4 mon
As I write this I am feeling the effects of having been “RoundUpped” this afternoon: my head is throbbing, my lips and tongue are tingling, and I feel exhausted. These are symptoms I get when I’m on “toxic overload”, having been exposed to chemicals that my body, as a person with multiple chemical sensitivity*, has a hard time detoxifiying.
This afternoon I took a walk at one of my favorite 2 mile trails that parallels a river channel, hidden in the midst of a Southern California suburban neighborhood. As I headed back to my car on the return route I spotted a man w ... read more
- I am suffering the effects of toxic exposure from RoundUp this afternoon. A product developed by Monsanto, RoundUp is touted as a "safe" herbicide, yet there is a growing body of scientific research that says otherwise.
- Photos:Human Canaries4 mon
The Air Is Poison
By David Rosenberg
Feb 1, 2013
Photographer Thilde Jensen began photographing her series “Canaries” a year after coming down with what is known as multiple chemical sensitivity (or MCS), a painful and debilitating condition that radically changed her life.
Many people’s only exposure to this condition is the Todd Haynes 1995 film Safe .
Although not recognized by the American Medical Association, multipl ... read more
- Multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) is a chronic condition in which the immune and central nervous systems are affected by daily exposure to the toxic chemicals that dominate modern society such as perfume and scented products; cleaning products; car exhaust, synthetic fabric, vinyl, pesticides, and other petrochemical products; building materials, furniture, formaldehyde, among many others. Photographer Thilde Jensen began photographing her series "Canaries" a year after developing MCS.
- GMO=MORE Herbicide Use!4 mon
Genetically Modified Crops Have Led To Pesticide Increase, Study Finds
By Carey Gillam
Reuters | By Carey Gillam Posted: 10/01/2012 9:18 pm
(Reuters) - U.S. farmers are using more hazardous pesticides to fight weeds and insects due largely to heavy adoption of genetically modified crop technologies that are sparking a rise of ”superweeds” and hard-to-kill insects, according to a newly released study.
Genetically engineered crops have led to an increase in o ... read more
- As "superweeds" develop in resistance to herbicides in GMO crops such as soybeans, herbicide use in the United States has increased by 537 million pounds over a 16 year period, new study shows. While overall insecticide use has decreased during the same time period, it is now on the rise as insects are now becoming resistant to the toxins expressed in GMO corn and other GMO crops.
- The Four "R's"7 mon
Yesterday and today were fix-it days for some of the things I own:
-I FINALLY had two pieces of 10” X 12” glass cut for two picture frames I put together myself several years ago, and found out from the shop owner that they fix broken window cranks and window screens. My house is 53 years old with equally old window cranks—3 of which are broken, and window screens that are getting rather “holey”.
-While waiting for the glass to be cut, I took my 46 year old brass lamp in for repair at the lamp experts next door to the glass dealer; I also bought four new 3-foot long tube florescent ... read more
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and REPAIR!
- BedNets for Malaria7 mon
DONATION CAMPAIGN: http://www.indiegogo.com/drbronners
Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps is raising $25,000 to provide life-saving mosquito nets for thousands of families to fight the spread of malaria in the region surrounding Asuom, Ghana. We will proudly match each dollar raised.
The Bronner family has been making soap for 5 generations. The goal of this generation is to carry on the social and environmental ideals of our grandfather, Dr. Bronner. One of the ways we do this is by doing right by the farmers and workers who produce the raw materials in our soaps, which includes suppor ... read more
- BED NETS FOR MALARIA IN GHANA. We know Dr. Bronner's as the company that makes great soap from organic and fair trade ingredients. Now Dr. Bronner's is sponsoring a campaign to combat malaria in Eastern Ghana. Help Dr. Bronner's raise funds; every $10 donated buys a bed net. Dr. Bronner's matches funds dollar for dollar. Go to IndieGoGo for the donation campaign, donate and help save lives.
- Chemicals Making You Sick?10 mon
Are Chemicals Making You Sick? The Hidden Health Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Posted: 08/01/2012 5:46 pm
Leo Galland, M.D.
The Huffington Post
People who are intolerant of chemicals in everyday products or the environment often find their problems ignored or brushed aside by other people, even their doctors.
Over the past 30 years I’ve routinely asked patients about intolerance to chemicals, foods and drugs and found a normal bell-shaped curve of distribution: Most people in my medical pract ... read more
- Toxic chemicals are ubiquitous in our 21st century Western environment. Over 20% of people who are chronically ill have chemical sensitivity, often undiagnosed.
- Energy:Solar FILM!10 mon
A new transparent solar film developed by UCLA researchers, laid over a piece of glass, is nearly invisible. The breakthrough makes possible windows that generate electricity and many other inexpensive applications. ( UCLA)
By Dean Kuipers
July 28, 2012 , 6:00 a.m.
Los Angeles Times
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/environment/la-me-gs-ucla-transparent-solar-film-could-be-gamechanger-20120727,0,4271267.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_m ... read more
- Revolutionary breakthrough: solar cells a transparent film that can be applied to anything--windows, buildings, cars, you name it!!
- Majestic Plastic Bag11 mon
visit the page
- Narrated by Academy Award-winner Jeremy Irons, this "mockumentary" video, hammers home the stark reality of California's plastic bag pollution situation.
- Label GMO's in California!13 mon
SUPPORT LABELING OF GMO’S IN CALIFORNIA!
If voters pass the initiative, food sellers would be required to use a label identifying foods grown from genetically engineered seeds or containing genetically engineered ingredients. The initiative would also outlaw the routine industry practice of marketing GMO-tainted foods as “natural.”
It’s only a matter of time before Monsanto trys to defeat this initiative. Between May 1 and May 26, a broad coalition of food, farm, health, public interest, and environmental groups all over the country, joined by leading organic food com ... read more
- California Right to Know Genetically Engineered Food Act, a citizen's ballot initiative to label GMOs, has qualified for the California State Ballot in November!
- Generous Garden Project14 mon
Uploaded by Bus52videos on Feb 16, 2012
Behind a small health food store in Greenville, SC lies a large unused plot of land. That is, it was unoccupied until Bo Cable’s desire to help his community resulted in the creation of The Generous Garden Project. Now it is the site of a flurry of activity and a very successful vegetable garden.
After a life spent in the publishing industry, Bo started The Generous Garden Project after a simple idea he wrote down just would not go away. After being drawn to Greenville becau ... read more
- The Generous Garden Project in South Carolina started in April 2011 and in its first year, it grew and distributed 32,000 lbs of organic produce, the equivalent of over 21,000 meals. ALL of the 100% organic produce goes to local food banks, shelters and single-parent families.
- CALIF Nukes All Down!14 mon
ALL CALIFORNIA NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS ARE CURRENTLY DOWN!
April 27, 2012/Jelly fish shut down Diablo Canyon Nuclear power plant:
San Onofre Nuclear Power plants two units have been shut down since Janurary 2012 because of a radiation leak and extensive wear in tubing carrying radioactive water: http://sciencedude.ocregister.com/2012/02/02/nuclear-leak-damage-to-both-reactor-units/167503/
P ... read more
- ALL CALIFORNIANS! As of today, April 30, 2012, all of California's nuclear power plants are shut down! TAKE ACTION to KEEP THEM SHUT DOWN!
- Nuke KO'd by Fish!14 mon
Diablo Canyon nuclear plant in California knocked offline by jellyfish-like creature called salp
Diablo Canyon Power Plant / AP
This photo provided by the Diablo Canyon Power Plant on Friday shows salp, a gelatinous sea creature, at a nuclear reactor intake structure.
By James Eng, msnbc.com
In Japan, it was a monstrous earthquake and tsunami that brought down the Fukushima nuclear plant. In California, it’s a tiny ... read more
- Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant in California shut down because of jelly fish invasion! This makes me happy. Thank you, Mother Nature!
- UN Investigates Native Americans14 mon
Ewen MacAskill in Washington
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 22 April 2012 12.20 EDT
Many US Native Americans live in federally recognised tribal areas plagued with poverty, alcoholism other social problems. Photograph: Jennifer Brown/Corbis
The UN is to conduct an investigation into the plight of US Native Americans, the first such mission in its history.
The human rights inquiry led by James Anaya, the UN special rapporteur on indigenous peoples , is schedu ... read more
- UN to investigate plight of US Native Americans for first time. The UN human rights inquiry will focus on the living conditions of the 2.7 million Native Americans living in the US.
- Save Great Bear Rainforest14 mon
Photo Credit: Greenpeace Canada
"Close to sixty percent of the world’s original coastal temperate rainforests have been destroyed as a result of logging and development. North America’s ancient temperate rainforest once stretched the Pacific coast from southeast Alaska to northern California. Today, more than half of this rainforest is gone and not a single undeveloped, unlogged coastal watershed 5,000 hectares or larger remains south of the Canadian border. One of the largest contiguous tract ... read more
- "The Great Bear Rainforest is nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountain Range on the west coast of British Columbia. The ancient Great Bear Rainforest is one of the largest tracts of temperate rainforest left in the world (2 million hectares), and is home to thousands of species of plants, birds and animals. In this lush rainforest stand 1,000-year-old cedar trees and 90-metre tall Sitka spruce trees. Rich salmon streams weave through valley bottoms that provide food for magnificent creatures such as orcas (killer whales), eagles, wolves, black bears, grizzlies, and the rare and mysterious white Kermode (Spirit) bear." Help Save The Great Bear Rainforest!
- Gulf Oil Spill Anniversary14 mon
BP Gulf Oil Spill Destabilizing Marine Ecosystem, Researcher Says
By Pierre Bertrand: Subscribe to Pierre’s RSS feed
April 19, 2012 7:13 PM EDT
Paul Montagna, Harte Research Institute chair and professor at Texas A&M Corpus Christi, is leading a environmental impact study looking at how oil has affected marine life far below the Gulf’s surface in sea mud.
The study is being conducted as part of the federal government’s case against BP as Judge Carl Barbier in New Orleans determine ... read more
- Two years after the Deepwater Horizon disaster, a deep-sea biodiversity study suggests residual oil from the BP blowout threatens the stability of the entire Gulf of Mexico ecosystem.
- Environmental Heros14 mon
Africa/Kenya: Ikal Angelei
Risking her life, Ikal Angelei is fighting the construction of the massive Gibe 3 Dam that would block access to water for indigenous communities around Lake Turkana, the world’s largest desert lake.
Outraged at the fact that plans were moving forward without any consultation from local communities, Angelei founded the group Friends of Lake Turkana (FoLT) in 2008. Angelei brought together Lake Turkana’s indigenous communities and informed them about the project and its implications. Tribes issued a “Lake Turkana People’s Declarati ... read more
- The Goldman Prize is the world's largest prize honoring grassroots environmentalists. Here are profiles of the six 2012 winners from all over the world, environmental heroes all.
- Dolphin Deaths Due to BP Oil Spill14 mon
Did BP Spill Kill Hundreds More Dolphins?
—By Julia Whitty
| Tue Mar. 29, 2011 10:32 PM PDT
Killer whales. Photo by Pittman, courtesy NOAA, via Wikimedia Commons.
A new paper in Conservation Letters calculates that the numbers of whales and dolphins killed in BP’s Deepwater Horizon disaster could be 50 times higher than the number of carcasses found.
The authors—a high-powered list of renowned cetacean researchers from Canada, the US, Australi ... read more
- April 20 marks the second anniversary of the BP oil spill. The numbers of whales and dolphins killed in BP's Deepwater Horizon disaster could be 50 times higher than the number of carcasses found.
- Peru Bans GMO's!14 mon
Peru Passes Monumental Ten Year Ban on Genetically Engineered Foods
By Occupy Monsanto | March 10, 2012 - 1:38 pm | GMO, Monsanto and Government, Sustainability
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services
In a massive blow to multinational agribiz corporations such as Monsanto , Bayer, and Dow,
Peru has officially passed a law banning genetically modified ingredients anywhere within the
country for a full decade before coming up for another review. Peru ... read more
- Peru Passes Monumental Ten Year Ban on Genetically Engineered Foods
- Millions Against Monsanto14 mon
Eco MaG by mayah (c)2012 Photo by L. Goldman (c)2012
Millions Against Monsanto: The Food Fight of Our Lives
April 11, 2012 By Ronnie Cummins
"If you put a label on genetically engineered food you might as well put a skull and crossbones on it." -- Norman Braksick, president of Asgrow Seed Co., a subsidiary of Monsanto, quoted in the Kansas City Star, March 7, 1994
"Monsanto should not have to vouchsafe the safety of biotech food ... read more
- "Finally, public opinion around the biotech industry's contamination of our food supply and destruction of our environment has reached the tipping point. We're fighting back."
- Fukushima Remembered15 mon
Fukushima Remembered in San Clemente
The government sent radioactive milk
for their children to drink.
This weekend we stood united in truth with our brothers and sisters from Japan. A year ago the entire world watched in horror as Fukushima experienced a devastating earthquake & tsunami. A seaside village, a surfing town, with a nuclear plant, ... read more
- Sunday March 11 2012 marked the first year anniversary of the Fukushima nuclear power plant disaster. I attended a rally at San Onofre nuclear generating station in Southern California; activists call this complex the most dangerous nuclear facility in the United States.
- SAVE CHILDREN! Kony 201215 mon
KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.
KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice. http://vimeo.com/37119711
Who Is Joseph Kony?
”Joseph Kony (born 1961 in Odek, Uganda) is a Ugandan guerrilla group leader, head of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), a group engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government... throughout Uganda.
Directed by Kony, the LRA has earned a reputation for its acti ... read more
- Joseph Kony is #1 on the International Most Wanted Criminal list. Why? He is the leader of a paramilitary group in Central Africa and over the past 20 years has abducted over 30,000 children from their homes, forcing them to become sex slaves or child soldiers. Help stop Kony in 2012. View the video to find out how.
- Earth Is Alive!15 mon
”The cut was put together by Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia network http://www.sanctuaryasia.com
The principal source for the footage was Yann Arthus-Bertrand’s incredible film HOME http://www.homethemovie.org/. The music was by Armand Amar. Thank you too Greenpeace and http://timescapes.org/
”For those who know holistic science or are familiar, the breathing earth at the beginning reflecting nature’s rhythms and referring to nature’s inheren ... read more
- Heartbreaking, beautiful video. "This is a non-commercial attempt to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporations and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today."
- ShutDown Nuke Power!16 mon
“Let me tell you what happens when people lose confidence in the NRC and the nuclear industry. Right now, there is a petition being circulated for a ballot initiative that would effectively shut down the two nuclear power plants in California. I believe we will see more of that across the country if America doesn’t have confidence in the NRC.
“If the NRC does not do its job, the American people will demand the ultimate protection – the shutdown of old nuclear power plants that have similar characteristics as the Fukushima plant.”
— Senator ... read more
- CALIFORNIANS!!! Ballot initiative for November 2012 elections! Put it on the ballot to SHUT DOWN California nuclear power plants!
- Wild Farming!16 mon
Jack Gray of Winter Green Farm outside of Eugene, Ore., is committed to farming without harming surrounding wildlife and natural ecosystems.
Photo by Paul Dunn.
“Frogs are an indicator species,” Jack Gray explains, leaning over a small, muddy pond to look for tadpoles.
Here on the 170-acre Winter Green Farm, 20 miles west of Eugene, Ore., Gray has raised cattle and grown vegetables and berries for 30 years.
It’s a sunny April day, but water pools in the pastures, evidence of ... read more
- Farmers Go Wild: Going beyond organic, a new generation of farmers is nurturing nature as well as crops.
- Bottles Houses!16 mon
See more on the website http://www.eco-tecnologia.com/
- 80% of the more than 160 BILLION plastic water bottles produced every year are not recycled. One engineer has a vision to use the bottles in building low-cost housing, schools, etc from the bottles! FANTASTIC!!
- Previous Page, Page 26
Add Blog To Your Favorites!”Mother Earth Heals” focuses on everyday ways that we can help the Earth by using home products that are healthy for us and for the environment; easy ways that we can be involved in action campaigns directed towards government and industry to address environmental and health issues; and my own personal experiences in nature that are helping me to heal in mind-body, heart and soul.… more...
Last Activity: 10 d ago
679 Messages Last message 10 d ago
475 Comments Last comment 4 mon ago
viewed 1,412,725 times
Created: 8 y May 26 2005
Comments (10 of 475):
Re: Photos:Human C… Liora… 4 mon
Re: Photos:Human C… Milla… 4 mon
Re: Photos:Human C… Liora… 4 mon
Re: Environmental … Liora… 14 mon
Re: Environmental … Liora… 14 mon
Re: Environmental … mu-sh… 14 mon
Re:1 million page … Liora… 16 mon
Re:1 million page … YOURE… 16 mon
Re: Occupy Tokyo--… YOURE… 17 mon
Re: What are you B… Liora… 18 mon
All Comments (475)
Blogs by Liora Leah (1):
Spirit Speaks 17 mon (256)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
My SUNGAZING experi… by newmembe… 4 h
Journal of my thirt… by ausjulie2 13 h
Plant Your Dream! by YourEnchant… 24 h
Sacred Heart of Jes… by Archange… 13 d
Ya' think?? by kerminator 16 d
Wacia’s 25 day wate… by wacia 17 d
jintak by jintak 17 d
EarthSpirit by Mayah 19 d
I can’t do this any… by Miesry91 33 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 40 d
All Blogs (1,019)