- Things we do that are "too late to do over" - eg. cancer12 d
Have you ever done one of the stupid things where it seemed like a good idea at the time, and when it works out it IS a good idea.... until it goes wrong and then WHAM there is no going back.
Shoplifting, for example. The food is free!! Eat well, enjoy. Do it again tomorrow... but once you get caught you cannot "do over" - it is too late now and it simply was not worth it.
Or sending that email... it is so easy to write nasty and hit send... then you regret it but it all happened so fast and you cannot take it back. Its too late.
CANCE ... read more
- Sometimes we get into a jam and wished we could do it over and make different choices... but some things cannot be done over... once the happen, it is too late to change our minds.
- Toxins - Pregnant women warned about household chemicals14 d
A new report today, June 5th 2013:
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) says women should be made aware of the sources of chemicals to minimise the possibility of harm during pregnancy.
Women can be exposed to hundreds of chemicals at low levels, through food packaging, household products, over-the-counter medicines and cosmetics, the report says.
It advises women to take care when handling products such as moisturisers, sunscreens and shower gels, as current regulations do not require manufacturers to name all potentially harmful chemicals, when used i ... read more
- Household consumer goods have toxins that harm us.
- Chronic Pain Vs. Tissue Damaged painkilling19 d
note - ”tissue damaged” means where a leg is broken, or a burn, a cut, has damaged bodily tissues, or a disease process is damaging tissues, as in MS.
PAINKILLING IS FOR REDUCING SUFFERING
The degree of pain in tissue damaged patients could be more or less severe than the pain a chronic pain patient feels. For example, a tissue damage situation such as a hangnail might produce a lot of pain, or a little pain; Likewise, the chronic pain person might have a little pain or a severe pain.
The reason doctors prescribe a painkiller is to reduce the suffering of the person ... read more
- painkilling is for reducing suffering
- Thought on Personal Responsbility and Choice24 d
Only when we have the freedom to choose does the responsibility go along with it - the consequences of our choices are not ours to bear unless we have the freedom to make the choices.
If someone else assumes power and control over us, when they make choices for us, then the responsibility for our well-being then becomes theirs... but invariably they fail to live up to that responsibility - they do not assume the consequences, they force us to do that.
That would be a crime in a just society.
Personally, I would not want to make choices for other people. In fact, I think ... read more
- Choice means responsibility
- On May 9, 2013, atmospheric CO2 levels reached 400 ppm,36 d
” On May 9, 2013, atmospheric CO2 levels reached 400 ppm, according to NOAA and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, the two organizations that have been recording atmospheric CO2 levels since 1958” - end quote -
That ”400 ppm” is significant because it is the level beyond which most of the world’s leaders have pledged to avoid - because they agreed, at the most recent Global Warming Conference in Doha, that the science was clearly saying there would be serious consequences if CO2 levels rise about 400 ppm - including ”r ... read more
- On May 9, 2013, atmospheric CO2 levels reached 400 ppm,
- Pyramid - means "Fire in the Middle"38 d
Think about it - 100s and 100s of large stone pyramids that were built about the same time all around the world - in Egypt, Mexico, South America, Cambodia, Bosnia, China, and elsewhere. They were all built about 4000 to 5000 years ago, which was long before dependable transoceanic travel by boat was being done by people. So, how did this come to be if those ancient people could not communicate or travel to the other places? And, would they really be built as a ”burial chamber” only? How about a ”burial chamber with a specific purpose that only pyramids could fulfill”? T ... read more
- Pyramid mysteries are not over - there is more to learn, such as "why did ET want the ancient people to built pyramids all over the world 4500 years ago?"
- Obama's "a-bomb-a-nation" of foreign policy - Israel Syria45 d
President Obama claims it is okay to bomb another nation for simply having weapons that might be used against you. Go ahead North Korea, bomb America ”just because they have weapons they MIGHT use against you” - but retaliation for wiping out another nation’s weapons is NOT okay.
Of course, there has long been a double standard for Israel. No matter what THEY do, nobody should retaliate... in the eyes of America. Pres. O-BOMB-A is no different.
And then, as was my experience today, American media - Reuters - quickly takes down any comments or articles that mi ... read more
- Reuters takes down article after comment sent about nation's rights to defend by attacking other nation's weaponry.
- Pushers and Doctors47 d
Do you remember that old Deep Purple song ”God Damn the Pusher Man”?
”The Pusher” would get you interested with small free samples until you are addicted and then they move up to larger and larger doses until, after some years perhaps, they would CUT YOU OFF and make you their slaves.
I wonder what the College of Physicians and Surgeons wants SLAVES for?
Here is the story - in 1992 I got my first taste of morphine from a doctor who prescribed it to me. Over the years that doctor took me from 90mgs per day to 450 mgs per day. Now I cannot live without it, but just t ... read more
- Drug Pushers as in the song "God Damn the Pusher Man" - Deep Purple, 1969 ~ ; Not much different than doctors reducing morphine dosages. Will they make me a slave?
- Doctors being forced to reduce prescribed morphine dosages.50 d
Why are our dosages being reduced?
It is common knowledge that people who take opiate drugs such as morphine [as prescribed by a doctor, of course] develop a tolerance to it. For example, if a patient is prescribed ”60 mgs, three times per day” for a year, the doctor will have to increase that to ”90 mgs, three times a day”. A small increase once every 6 months to a year has been the standard prescribing practise for 100 years. ... read more
- Dosages of prescribed morphine are being cut back - for the first time in history!!
- Rh Incompatibility in the 1950s - Long Term Consequences53 d
It was only recently that I was reminded of this matter at my birth, but I cannot help but wonder if it has something to do with my chronic pain condition, and other problems I have had all my life. Mother-Foetus Rh Incompatibility
- The Long Term Complications ? I will spare you the details of ”how what why and who” concerning ” Mother-Foetus Rh Incompatibility” except to say that it is a potentially harmful, even deadly, complication of pregnancy arising when the Mother’s blood is Rh-, the Father’s blood is Rh+, and the f ... read more
- Rh Incompatiblity in the 1950s was mostly untreated - were there long term consequences in cases from back then?
- Intoxication from Excessive Power and Wealth - Part 3/375 d
Part Three - the other threat: I ntoxication from Excessive Power and Wealth Of the other threats to the human race, some are NATURAL such as ”space rocks” [but if we have enough warning we may be able to nudge them away from a path on course to hit the earth], and the ”far off or far out” possibility that the Sun will explode or that gravity will end or that the magnetic sheild around the planet Earth will stop working, but most of these threats are HUMAN CAUSED. If the most significant, and ”likely-to-occur” thr ... read more
- The threats facing us all are ignored by those who are in power because they are paid the big bucks to ignore problems
- "Genetic Instability" due to Radiation - Future DNA81 d
Part Two - Have we already wiped our-future-selves out? There are very few things that pose more of a threat to the existence of the human race than defective DNA. The more immediate result of damaged DNA is the agonising reality of birth defects. A study now in it’s 10th year is reporting that there is a strong indication that there has been genetic damage caused by nuclear power, nuclear bomb testing and the two incidents of their use, and D.U. [depleted uranium] weaponry. Most importantly, that genetic damage is INCREASING as time goes on - it is not a spike of proble ... read more
- Genetic instability does not show itself until well after the process is underway. Have we allready wiped our "future selves" out? Each generation is showing greater mutations without more contamination - it is adding up.
- The Sins of Silence - Non-Reported Nuclear News - Part 1/386 d
The Sins of Silence - Non-Reported Nuclear News * note - this is a Three Part Series on nuclear radiation problems, the other two entries in the coming week barring a complete meltdown in my crazy life.
Here is one interesting bit of news not seen in the mainstream news: ”Fukushima plant’s ex-chief “in worse shape” - Suffering from cancer — Almost impossible to question him, says Tepco” But that is small potatos, with corns on their eyes [mutations], compared to THIS NEWS: ”POWER FAILURE AT FUKUSHIMA LAST WEEK - Tuesday March 21st, 2013.” Did you hear about the recent p ... read more
- Fukushima problems continues in 2013, but not the reporting of them.
- Monsanto is Evil - Round-Up, GMO, Argentina3 mon
Monsanto is Evil - Round-Up, GMO, Argentina
First, some Background
This story is about Round-Up, a chemical that kills weeds that grow in farm crops; the main ingredient in Round-Up is "Glyphosate".
Monsanto is the company that produces Round-Up, and they also produce the corn, soya bean, and o ... read more
- Argentina's rural villagers have been recently plagued by a spike in cancer rates and birth defects; it follows the introduction of Monsanto's Round-Up
- Fukushima 2nd Anniversary - no harm whatsoever??3 mon
It certainly does nothing to "grow the love" for someone when they insult their victims by denying that there was any harm done.
For example, if a drunk driver drove over a group of schoolchildren gathered at the bus stop and then publicly DE CLAREd that "nobody was hurt, it was no big deal", and that "driving drunk is perfectly safe" - wouldn’t that just make our rage towards him grow?
If he showed remorse and pledged to never drink and drive again, and to campaign against drunk driving, we could start t ... read more
- Playing down the harm of Fukushima is not helping the nuclear power industry image - and it dishoners the victims. Admitting the truth would be the better way to go because now we have to reject them altogether.
- Hugo Chavez has Died3 mon
Hugo Chavez has Died
Hugo Chavez was Born on 28 July 1954, died at age 59 today, Tuesday March 5th.
Hugo Chávez was raised in a poor family in the rural plains of Venezuela’s Andean lowlands. The family had a varied ancestry of indigenous, black African, and Spanish backgrounds. His mother and father were local school ... read more
- Hugo Chavez has Died, a Tribute.
- Space Rocks 2013 - Fire and Brimstone, Revelations?3 mon
Space Rocks Galore!!
Let us not so soon forget that we have recently entered the New Age, a time of renewal, having officially begun on Dec 21st 2012.
Nothing significant happened on THAT day, but time move slowly when referring to a cycle that takes 26,000 years to go around.
It begins with one incident, then a few more, then something else that was predicted, and then something completely unexpected. Or, something along those lines.... Renewal, for a stubborn lifeform such as humans, often requires destruction, unfortunately. We are doing a good job of that on our o ... read more
- Four space rocks in Feb 2013 were predicted in Revelations, modern space scientists were clueless to three of them.
- I heard it in a Dream - "Love Hurts"4 mon
Love Can Really Hurt A Fool
Let me tell you how I feel about the song ”Love Hurts”...
For starters, just a little background - even though the Nazareth record jacket doesn’t say so, it was actually written by a husband and wife songwriting team Bordleaux and Felice Bryant. Maybe you knew that.
Here is the scene - it is early 1950s, Felice and Bordleaux are middle aged by now, and Bordleaux is reflecting on his youth, thinking about what it is like now, in 1952, to be young.
He wants to write a song about what it feels like to be 19 years old and working your first stead ... read more
- I had a dream where I heard Nazareth' singer Macafferty sing "Love Hurts" in a dressing room. It was written so well...
- Of Fecaliths and Bowel Health5 mon
I recently found some mainstream medical literature where there was an X-Ray showing an old stool in the ascending colon.
I also found a report of ”an urgent problem requiring surgery due to calcified fecal material in cecum”.
These cases related to a problem I am familiar with, but that my Doctor ignores... despite the fact that it could be impacting my health. It could even explain my chronic pain.
I feel quite certain that there is a related problem that plagues many of us but that our Doctors are ignoring, or are ignorant of [they only know what they are t ... read more
- Stool can form in the ascending colon, and it can stay there.... not a good thing!!
- Mali - Victim of Disaster Capitalism5 mon
An additional, or perhaps just re-framed, follow up to the previous blog posting on the Malian conflict, with a link and a quotation from Wikipedia:
A review of some of the ”mostly ignored events” of the past 10 or 12 years that shines some light on how the Malian conflict got started would be in order.
This selection from the link below gives a hint of what has happened in Mali, along the lines of the American tactics in North Africa that we have seen so much of lately. Starting with ”Disaster Capitalism” - weakening the economy on purpose or merely in an uncaring and wreckless wa ... read more
- American tactics seen in other North African and Mid-east nations have been used once again, this time in Mali.
- Mali - another "resource war" - metals, oil.5 mon
Have you heard? Mali has significant amounts of GOLD, Plutonium, and several other metals beneath it’s soils.
But lets go back a bit:
Malian cotton exports were ruined by USA protectionism [USA govt. cotton subsidies to USA cotton farmers drove prices down],desperate for cash exports, Mali was soon being mined by Canadian mining corporations such as IAMGOLD, etc Cotton was, but now mining is, Mali’s biggest GDP factor...
And today I hear on Russia Today, and the alt news, but not on Canadian or American news, that Mali has OIL [not yet mapped, but large shallow fields ... read more
- Mali is being invaded for it's mineral wealth
- Pesticide Regulation5 mon
* U.S. regulators at the Food and Drug Administration do not require independent studies verifying safety before approving the release of these products into our food supply.
Have a nice day!! read more
- GMO and pesticides are not well studied. There is govt and corporate malfeasance afoot!!
- Tuning Out, Turning OFF - NO MORE T.V.5 mon
Now that I have been without television for over a year - it has been 16 months in fact since I cancelled my cable - I can honestly say that although there is a WITHDRAWAL period of about 3 to 6 months, life does normalise.
When I am at other people’s places, I notice that the commercials are still REALLY LOUD compared to the programs.... although in Canada our regulator for media, the CRTC, is demanding that the volume of ads be no louder than the programs, as of last year. They cannot do anything about American channels though, I suppose.
I also notice that there are A LOT of ... read more
- Cut the cable, reject the satellite, no more TV. REVOLT!!
- Art is an Experience - appreciating music6 mon
ART IS AN EXPERIENCE
I was trying to explain how I understand music, why I enjoy it, to someone who is NOT artistically inclined.
Some people really do have a hard time understanding ”the arts”, maybe this is for you then.
Perhaps you are someone who has talked with professional musicians and you heard them talking about ”keeping the beat” and ”having a great sense of pitch”. Timing and tuning are, in fact, the hallmarks of professionalism in music... but that is not what we listen for, or to, really.
So then you go to listen to some guy playing in a bar; there ... read more
- Music Appreciation
- Happy Precession Everyone - a 26,000 year anniversary.6 mon
Happy Precession Everyone!! It is a monumental anniversary if only because we are marking out a period of about 26,000 years... this must be the end/start of the longest cycle anyone alive now will ever be around for. It IS true, there is an actual significance to Dec 21, 2012. What is going on IN REALITY this Dec. 21st., of the year 2012, is an actual astronomical event. The ASTRONOMERS are not actually certain that 2012 is the exact year when this cycle begins again, but what they do know that as our solar system wobbles and the earth wobbles that an imaginary line drawn thr ... read more
- The Precession, the Galactic Alignment, is an actual astronomical event. This is an introduction.
- School Shooting - Adam Lanza's Mother6 mon
Edit Jan 31st 2013 - see bottom for new link [thx mu-shen]
For perhaps the first time in the blog, I am copying a an posting an entire article. It is very helpfull to read about what we are facing as a nation, as the human race.
It is what Adam Lanza’s mother might have been living through... he was the most recent grade school shooter and multiple murderer, in case you have not heard.
The article below is about the experience of a mother of a son who appears to Autistic, and becoming more and more dangerously violent as he gets older. There are five times more of these cases in 2 ... read more
- Newtown school shooting - the problem is not guns, it is mental illness.
- John Lennon was not who I thought he was6 mon
12 12 2012
John Lennon was not who we might have thought he was.
Here are some of his lyrics [slightly altered]:
"Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind,
possessing and caressing me.
Sounds of laughter, shades of life are ringing through my opened ears,
inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love, which Shines around me like a million suns,
it calls me on and on, across the universe."
"Nothing to kill or die for ;Imagine all the people, Living life in peace...
... read more
- John Lennon was the opposite of his lyrics, what is that about? Does it have something to do with 21/12/2012?
- Correcting the Problem Is the Least Expensive Option6 mon
Correcting the Problem Is the Least Expensive Option
”The sooner we act the less it costs, Changing to clean energy will cost us less than not taking action”
This is the message coming out of Doha, the Climate Change Conference on now.
IF we had acted in 1990, when the problem became clear, we could already be declaring victory over climate change, we would have avoided $100s of Billions in storm damages and many fewer lives would have been lost... and THE COST would have been LESS than the amount of storm damage suffered since 1990.
That’s right, that is what I am ... read more
- Climate Change storm damage will cost more than switching to clean energy.
- Food Ads Aimed at Kids7 mon
Its not the TV, it is the ADS that are making kids fat!!
Did you know that, even without the sense of smell being present, that IMAGES of food will cause the human body to react? When the human organism sees fresh, warm, prepared food advertisements on TV, the bodily response is that we begin to salivate, our stomachs are preparing for food for producing extra acid, and the sensation of feeling hungry becomes stronger.
Adults have more self-control and are able to resist that urge to eat when we see food images [ads] on TV... but CHILDREN are much less able t ... read more
- Fast Food Ads aimed at kids should be outlawed, as they have been in Quebec for 16 years, with noticeable results.
- Previous Page, Page 13
Add Blog To Your Favorites!My journey started on a path, but it was deflected many times... more...
Last Activity: 12 d ago
354 Messages Last message 12 d ago
183 Comments Last comment 19 d ago
viewed 436,275 times
Created: 8 y Oct 03 2005
Comments (10 of 183):
Re: Of Fecaliths a… peter… 19 d
Re: Of Fecaliths a… Karli… 19 d
Re: Of Fecaliths a… peter… 24 d
Re: Of Fecaliths a… Karli… 53 d
Re: Morphine and C… Karli… 53 d
Re: Morphine and C… Bigte… 65 d
Re: Of Fecaliths a… #1706… 68 d
Re: Morphine and C… Karli… 5 mon
Re: School Shootin… Karli… 6 mon
Re: School Shootin… mu-sh… 6 mon
All Comments (183)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Blue Pastry by bluepastry 71 h
Chef Jem by chef jem 3 mon
Delish! by Creativelyhealed1 13 mon
The Non-Diet by marley2461 14 mon
seborrheic dermatit… by montavis… 19 mon
Low Amine Recipes by lowaminerec… 20 mon
BH Cosmetics by bhcosmetics 22 mon
Health, Nutrition a… by techsneha 3 y
My 14 day juice fas… by shergold 3 y
Weight loss journey… by Euphoria… 3 y
All Blogs (1,019)