Add Blog To Your Favorites!A History of Peace on Earth from Leslie Goldman & his Higher Self Your Enchanted Gardener. Super Ripe Photos and Enchanted Garden Current Events. more...
Last Activity: 57 h ago
11514 Messages Last message 57 h ago
1554 Comments Last comment 30 d ago
viewed 11,027,320 times
Created: 9 y Feb 20 2005
Comments (10 of 1554):
Re: Looking in fro… Mayah 30 d
Re: New Gardener H… Mayah 47 d
Re: Reading from "… Mayah 47 d
Re: Soil Mates Hea… koosh… 57 d
Re: Archives Histo… Korne… 5 mon
Re: Dr. Bernard Je… Chef … 5 mon
Table of Contents YOURENC… 6 mon
Re: Up from Here--… Chef … 6 mon
I am so sorry for … South… 7 mon
Re: Cultivating Gr… YOURE… 9 mon
All Comments (1554)
Blogs by YourEnchantedGardener (8):
#2436-#2168 7 y (74)
Heart's Desire 6 y (33)
Season of the Essenes 7 y (26)
Plant Parenthood Activity 5 y (22)
Great Earth Cleanup! 7 y (17)
Dr. Bernard Jensen- "Keepin… 29 mon (12)
Essene Healing Mysteries 5 y (7)
Joe The Farmer's Comeback 7 y (1)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
Uncovering The Star… by Ren 28 h
Health and Fitness … by KellyEverson 69 h
Healthy Exercises by peterhussey79 4 d
Ya’ think?? by kerminator 5 d
Son of Truth of Self by Chef JeM 9 d
Hijama Therapy Pro… by pbuhmedicine 9 d
EarthSpirit by Mayah 11 d
Coping with Betrayal by SoulfulSurvivor 13 d
Psyche & Health by Chef JeM 15 d
30 day water fast!!… by dezi20 20 d
All Blogs (1,019)
- Health Benefits of Beet Kvass 57 h
This is attributed to the studies of Adam Johnston
and was sent to me by him September 17, 2014
Beet Kvass (SVYOKOLNY KVAS) Health Benefits resources from books:
“A decoction for heroes” –Rombauer and Becker Joy of Cooking 1975 edition pg 43
“An excellent blood tonic, promotes regularity, aids digestion, alkalinizes the blood, cleanses the liver, and is a good treatment for kidney stones and other ailments. Fallon, Sally. Nourishing Traditions. pg 266
“Beet Kvass can help maintain the health of your friendly bacteria… Secondly helps restore proper pH of the stomach, sm ... read more
- Health Benefits of Beet Kvass
- Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic Prebiotic 76 h
- Prescript-Assist Broad Spectrum Probiotic Prebiotic
- Serilini & Jeffrey Smith testimony at GE Crop Hearing 9-16 4 d
Serilini & Jeffrey Smith testimony at GE Crop Hearing 9-16
TRANSCRIPT FOR SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
Appears to have Gilles and Jeffrey Smith giving testimony
visit the page
- Serilini & Jeffrey Smith testimony at GE Crop Hearing 9-16
- Tuesday am at the Frey Vineyard--Garden Management Journal 4 d
Tuesday am at the Frey Vineyard--Garden Management Journal
- Tuesday am at the Frey Vineyard--Garden Management Journal
- Setting Powerful Intentions--September 15 early morning 4 d
Campaign to Grow A Healthier Pizza 2014-2015
Food Reform in America will include The Right to Know as well as Knowing How to Grow some of our own food. If the most popular food in America is pizza, then we will Grow A healthier Pizza. join us.
Plant Your Dream Blog Projects Fall 2014
Building bridges of understanding leading toward national protocols that lead to heirloom seed saving, support for seed libraries and gmo education. Working with leadership in both government servic ... read more
- Setting Powerful Intentions--September 15 early morning
From an Email I received: On September 15, 2014 at 2:30am to 2:35am almost anywhere on the planet (Basically late Sunday night or early Monday morning to be exact) there is a planetary configuration that hasn’t happened in many many years and will be the very best time to start something GREAT in probably the next few hundred years.
- Nina Federoff Comments for GE Crop Report Sept 15, 2014 5 d
OPEN COMMENTS FOR NATIONAL RESARCH COUNCIL REPORT ON GE CROPS
The National Research Council’s Committee on Genetically-Engineered Crops: Past Experience and Future Prospects (Committee) will be accepting input via SurveyGizmo throughout the course of the study. The input is intended to help ensure that the committee hears about important issues from interested parties. All submissions made to SurveyGizmo may be reviewed by members of the Committee. By submitting input, you agree that all input received by the Committee via SurveyGizmo, including your name and ... read more
- Nina Federoff Comments to NRC September 15-16
The Nation Research Council is coming out with a report on GE Crops. Public Testamony is welcome again at the December meeting. All written Comments are welcome now! Nina Federoff, former president of the AAAS called some of the speakers being allowed to speak "non-credible"…In other works, some of the Anti-GMO speakers who differ from her Biotech point of view. Her comment called some of the other speakers incredulous was bleeped out of the official transcript. I heard her comment.
These hearings continue tomorrow. There was a place for public testimony today,but those who represent Anti-GMO did not ask to be heard. Amazing to me that the Anti-GMO activists were not in this loop to be heard when they had the chance to speak up today. I just heard about this hearing this morning!
I found out about this through my email from the Organic Trade Association Us Gov Affairs mailing list. Thank you, OTA!
- Encouraging an Open Discussion with Johnny Zook 6 d
Important Letter from Katrina Frey to in Support of open discussion
On Sep 14, 2014, at 5:19 PM, Katrina Frey wrote:
Hi, my name is Katrina Frey.
I have read Johnny Zook’s original letter to the Simpson Seed Library, as well as the draft of protocols that were accepted as is by the Simpson Seed Library. This suggestions made good sense to me although I have not heard the other sides of the story.
I have also read Johnny Zook’s email to Leslie Goldman of August 28 where he says that ”Because the Seed Library issue is getting a lot of publi ... read more
- Encouraging an Open Discussion with Johnny Zook, the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture representative who initiated the Simpson Seed Library-Department of Ag Communications.
- The National Heirloom Expo: Old & New Friends Meet Here! 6 d
The National Heirloom Expo: Old & New Friends Meet Here!
- The National Heirloom Expo is a place to meet Old & New Friends. Please put the event on your calendar now and plan to attend September 8,9, 10 2015. Here is a little vignette of an experience I had the final day of the event.
- Cornering the beet Kvass market (Local to Sonoma County..) 8 d
Cornering the Beet Kvass Market ( Fermented Locally in Sonoma County, that is…)
Adam Johnston, Biotic Beverages Beet Kvass, lfermented in Sonoma County, the bottle says.
Nadine’s Favorite Ingredients, the name I have for Nadine my sweetie heart, got all excited about a product she found at the National Heirloom Expo.
The product is called Biotic Beverages Beet Kvass, and the creator of this product is Adam Johnson, a young man in his 20’s who in his world travels that included China, discovered some remarkable recipes for fermenting foods.
HERE IS ADA ... read more
- I had very little time to thoroughly explore the many outstanding products and booths at the Fourth Annual National Heirloom Expo, September 9,10, 11, 2014; yet one product that did catch my attention was a local Fermented in Sonoma Country Beet Kvass being marketed by Adam Johnson. We talked numbers of times during the show, and I was very impress by this young man, his remarkable life of world travels where he gathered his fermenting food recipes, and his ingenuity to bring to the marketplace a delightful beverage based on ancient wisdom, Beet Kvass. For me, Adam Johnson's product was the Best of Show.
- Judith Diggs Bio Farm--Lake Coiunty 12 d
Judith Diggs Bio Farm--Lake Coiunty
I met her today during set up of the National Heirloom Expo, 2014
Meet Our Farmers
Judith Diggs - Bio Farm
Judith Diggs grew up in Lucerne, Switzerland. She is the mother of two amazing daughters, mother in law of Damian and David, and a grand mother of three wonderful grandchildren. She previously wore many different hats. She worked in several different offices and in her early 40’s she decided to develop her life in a completely different direction. The goal she chose was not easy. It included hard work, a strong will and a major crimp i ... read more
- Judith Diggs Bio Farm--Lake Coiunty
- May need a vw repair to get home 13 d
September 12, 2014
Mikes Import Auto & Engine Specialists.net
516 Santa Rosa Ave. Santa Rosa CA 95404
I went to this shop the day before the National Heirloom Expo began.
We made an appointment for Friday September12, 2014.
I will keep you posted how it goes.
It does not appear that the EG Mobile has a series problem. I do want to get a valve adjustment before I go on.
There is a lound sound that may indicate a muffler problem.
May need a vw repair to get home
- May need a vw repair to get home
- Need a way to cook teff--Saturday 14 d
Saturday, September 7, 2014
Ended up with a crock pot from Kmart.
we spent a lot of time attempting to figure this out.
The Kmart was a mile away
Kmart - 707-544-2245 - Kmart, Santa Rosa, California - Find the best selection of Home Appliances, Clothing and more at Sears.
12 Google reviews · Write a review
3771 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95403-2193
walmart…not in Santa Rosa.
none in Santa Rosa...
The Home Depot
100 Bicentenial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
(707)54 ... read more
- Need a burner and a pot--Saturday
- On the road to national heirloom expo 16 d
Thursday morning sept 4, 2014
I can see glimmers of daylight coming through the window. I’m resting very comfortable room in Shoshana’s home in Thousand Oaks.
Rick and Shoshana really put in a tremendous effort to create a comfortable home here.
I woke up with a lot of uneasy feelings. I guess I want to wanted to suppress numbers of them rather than write about them because I distracted myself by looking at emails and seed libraries today.
This is once again a tremendous journey of faith to get to the national Erlin expo.
I’m banking on a lot of things going my way. ... read more
- On the road to national heirloom expo
- Prep for the Road--Tuesday September 2, 2014 18 d
Prep for the Road--Tuesday September 2, 2014
This is the day I said I would be leaving for the my trip to the National Heirloom Expo.
Numbers of curve balls.
The main one is my health.
Big questions mark about bowel. I cannot depend on it.
How do I prepare for the road in this condition?
Need to get more Chinese Herb formula before I can leave
I had hoped to get more of this a few days ago, but my practitioner wanted to make sure that this formula was working. The formula is called
Shen Liny Bai Shu San from the Jen-on herbal science International, inc.
City of I ... read more
- Prep for the Road--Tuesday September 2, 2014
- The Door is Open--National Heirloom Expo Reflections Sept 1 19 d
The Door is Open--National Heirloom Expo Reflections Sept 1
A National Conversation of Seed Saving, Support for Seed Libraries, and GMO Education is Needed
I wanted to write about a choice we who eat face today.
We can grow some of our own food. We can let others grow our food for us.
I believe we have to do both.
This is a question of food growing in the hands of the few, or the many.
The Seed Library Movement will place seeds is placing seeds in the hands of the many.
It is our birthright to grow some of our own food. It is an American Ideal. It is followin ... read more
- The Door is Open--National Heirloom Expo Reflections Sept 1
- Biodynamic Garden & Lounge Graphic 20 d
Biodynamic Garden & Lounge Graphic
- Biodynamic Garden & Lounge Graphic
- asking for a change in weather for my trip 20 d
asking for a change in weather for my trip /H2?
next tens days here cooler...
Santa Rosa weather next ten days
Some cooling by the time I get there.
Need to work on pizza boxes in am before fm
August 30, 2014
visit the page
- asking for a change in weather for my trip
- Contaminating Corn Maize--a question for Dr. Robert Fraley 21 d
This blog needs work….
The ideas are not developed.
Little time to do that…
Saturday August 30, 2014
’Let’s Use Organic and GMOs to Feed the World”--says, Dr. Robert T. Fraley,
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Monsanto
Posted: 08/13/2014 12:33 pm EDT Updated: 08/13/2014 12:59 pm
Putting together my pizza box teachings for the trip. These are varieties of Baker Creek Heirloom corn seeds. Our biodiversity of corn varieties is compromised by GMO corn. Gmo corn contaminates heirloom corn. This question needs ... read more
- Contaminating Corn Maize--a question for Dr. Robert Fraley
'Let's Use Organic and GMOs to Feed the World"--says, Dr. Robert T. Fraley,
Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Monsanto
- National Heirloom Expo Prep-Sat-Sun-Monday 21 d
FROM MY PLANT PARENTHOOD GARDEN MANAGEMENT JOURNAL
Your Enchanted Gardener
Plant Your Dream Blog
National Heirloom Expo Prep-Sat-Sun-Monday
Monday, September 1, 2014
”What we are doing here is bigger than all of us, but not so big that we can’t make a difference”--Richard Passo, Seed Library of Las Vegas, August 22, 2014; 9:55 am, phone conversation
I am a man going on 67 in route to the National Heirloom Expo, September 9,10, 11. I have bowel complaints. I have arthritis complaints. I would cramp up on the road without a l ... read more
- National Heirloom Expo Prep-Sat-Sun-Monday
- National Heirloom Photos 2013 are in La Puerta Iphoto backup 22 d
Photos from Cocina…and National heirloom expo are on the La Puerta backup.
I am about to switch back to Solomon Goldman Passage on iMac. It gets confusing.
Got to deal with water issue now..
I am leaking out of my bowel intensely…
Big questions... visit the page
- National Heirloom Photos 2013 are in La Puerta Iphoto backup
- Becoming Water Wise at Home 23 d
Becoming Water Wise at Home
Found a graphic…it did not apply. But the Message is clear about turning off my water that I do not want to waste.
This message turn it off is for me.
I have not been paying enough attention to our water filter that at times I do not turn off quick enough.
This is a time when I need to evaluate all our water usage.
It is a critical need.
I have to put some of this on hold and communicate the bare essentials about this issue. I am preparing for the National Heirloom Expo.
Departure: Tuesday in my mind’s eye.
August 28, ... read more
- Becoming Water Wise at Home
- Dodge Caravan--Sept 2-September 20 rental? 25 d
Dodge Caravan--Sept 2-September 20 rental?
Looked into this….August 27, 2014
This is not practical for us now.
We will drive the EG Mobile as planned.
Many other issues are up including my health challenges
and challenges around the house.
I am most grateful for the satisfaction of being about to Plant Clarity around the Internet controversy that will lead to a national conversation of Seed Saving, Support for Seed Libraries, and Gmo Education.
August 28, 2014
My niece was concerned about my going up in the EG Mobile. She planted a seed in my head ... read more
- Dodge Caravan--Sept 2-September 20 rental
- Previous Page, Page 676