- Oil Pulling Therapy3 y
Despite this astonishing, hard to believe list of conditions that oil pulling is purported to cure, it does not appear to be a get rich quick scheme for a natural practitioner or manufacturer. Quite to the contrary the only thing one needs to carry out oil pulling is oil. One might wonder just where this oil must be purchased and think it must be a special oil however it is easy to find on the shelf of most grocery stores. All that is required is a bottle of cold-pressed sesame or sunflower oil.
The procedure involves taking a tablespoon of oil and swishing it around in the mouth, s ... read more
- The latest craze in healing modalities has turned to what is known as oil pulling. Perhaps you’ve heard about it already. Oil pulling was developed by Dr. Karach and presented in a paper claiming oil pulling will cure “head-aches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women’s diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured” (Oil Pulling: A Wonderful Therapy, 2005-2006).
- Hemp Oil...Wow7 y
No Text visit the page
- I was in the shower swishing hemp oil and I needed to get rid of my oil but I didn't want to get out quite yet. I spit the oil down the shower but I thought that I was creating a little petri dish of pathogens in my plumbing. Grabbed my Apple Cider vinegar and poured some down the drain. That relieved my mind of thinking about some plague in my pipes but then I thought, if apple cider vinegar is good for my pipes then why not rinse my mouth with the stuff... Wow... I swished some in my mouth straight and Zoweee... My mouth came alive.... I spit out the Apple Cider Vinegar and grabbed some sea salt and rinsed my mouth again...Yipppeee... I haven't had coffee in years but this was like a huge rush of waking up... I finally got out of the shower and brushed my teeth.... My teeth and mouth feel wonderful and I feel very alert... I think I will have to do this again...
- Hemp Oil7 y
I am on my second day of swishing hemp oil.
The difference between hemp oil and olive oil so far has been that my tounge seems very sensitve. My teeth felt even more clean than with olive oil even though olive oil worked wonderfully.
The other noticeable difference was vivid dreams. I will keep posting other changes...
visit the page
- I am highly satisfied with olive oil-oil pulling however I did have a detox reaction? or something happened t my arm that I found to be unusual. I broke out in a rash on my right arm. I assume it was toxins screaming to get out of my body but it may have been some type of fiberglass or other reaction not related to pulling. I put apple cider vinegar on the rash to make the itchiness go away but it took three days to clear. I decided to switch to hemp oil just in case the rash is an allergic reaction.
- Oil Swishing & ACV7 y
It is worth noting that the stomach acid came on a day when I ate poorly and did not brush my teeth after swishing. I also did not have access to sea salt for rinsing after I swished with the cold pressed virgin olive oil. I swished in the afternoon unlike other days and was away from my toothbrush. I guess I could have purchased one but did not. Perhaps the toxins I pulled caused my stomach indegestion? In any case, my apple cider vinegar mix calmed my stomach down.
My experiment with oil pulling with olive oil and no other healing modalities ends today.
In the morning, I will conti ... read more
- Day 17: I quit using apple cider vinegar for my first long term oil swishing experiment 17 days ago to see what oil pulling alone would do for my health. I don't know if it is oil pulling that caused a detoxifying effect on my body or not but I awoke this morning at 2 AM with a strong desire to vomit. Although I was not able to vomit, I felt the strong acid taste of bile in my throat when I tried to vomit. This is a feeling I have not had in at least 2 years since starting to use daily apple cider vinegar. I decided to break my fast of not using apple cider vinegar for this oil swishing experiment. I mixed up a cup of juice with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, a dash of turmeric, and a dash of cayenne.
- Oil Pulling: Eyesight & Crying7 y
I don’t cry that much and some of that is simply because I don’t have a particularly productive amount of wetness in my eyes. They seem to get dry easily and get red when I am outside for long periods of time.
I have not noticed eyesight improvement yet but there are some interesting things going on with my eyes.
Yesterday I was outside all day in the sun and I noticed that my eyes did not get red.
I don’t know if I can attribute this to oil pulling but if it is the case, then this is truly important for me personally. That redness is especially noticeable in my left eye but yes ... read more
- I have been oil pulling for 8 days now and I am not sure what if anything has so har occured with my eyesight but here are some observations:
- Oil Pulling:Olive Oil- Heightened sense of smell7 y
Day four- Marks the second day with a hightened sense sense of smell.
My teeth are continuing to be whiter each day. This beats the dentist gouging my teeth and gumlines while they clean my teeth anyday. This marks the last day, I will pay for that service.
I rinsed my mouth with sea salt and brushed my teeth following swishing.
I showered and I felt a strong urge to brush my teeth again. I am becoming more sensitive to my oral health needs. This has to be a positive result of oil pulling.
I don’t know if this has anything to do with oil puling but I seem to be having unusually ... read more
- Day three was unusual because of a slight metalic taste and then a heightened sense of smell. I have been smelling gas, mildew, and other smells that I did not readily notice before olive-oil pulling.
- Olive Oil Swishing- Oct 5- Day 27 y
No Text visit the page
- I added rinsing my mouth out with Himalayan Sea Salt to my protocol from the advice of a new anonymous friend.
The only noticeable change on day two is that my teeth appear to be whiter although the stains on my teeth are not gone yet. I believe they may be much whiter after several days of oil swishing.
This morning my 2 year old awoke asking for me and all I could do was communicate with hugs as my mouth was full of swishing oil. Maybe there are added benefits that not speaking can do that are not so obvious. I also noticed that without the capability of talking, I was able to reflect and pray more effectively... I had a rather peaceful sense of well being... It was almost like meditation.
- Oil Pulling-Olive Oil *Day 17 y
Oil Swishing/Oil Pulling is a very interesting healing modality. This blog will record what I discover from my own use of oil swishing with various types of oils. I picked olive oil because of the following post;
”G’ Day Everyone!
I’ve recently switched to Olive Oil and have noticed a few things about it:
* It doesn’t really get thin/watery until the third pull of the day for me (I pull 3x in the morning, 20 mins each)
* The color has never gotten white/clear
* Color has been brilliant yellow (neon)
* When it’s thin, it’s also foamy
* It will sometimes mul ... read more
- Today is my first day of oil pulling with Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I am going to temporarily quit my daily regimen of taking apple cider vinegar(30 days) to see what oil pulling will do on its own. In 30 days, I will resume my daily use of acv.
Add Blog To Your Favorites!I want to record the benefits of "Oil Swishing/Oil Pulling" for me personally in this blog. I will also report the benefits that others have found while paticipating this alternative health strategy.… more...
Last Activity: 3 y ago
8 Messages Last message 3 y ago
9 Comments Last comment 7 y ago
viewed 81,479 times
Created: 7 y Sep 20 2006
Comments (9 of 9):
oil pulling, Sodiu… hamme… 7 y
Re: Sounds Interes… ruden… 7 y
Sounds Interesting! youre… 7 y
Joy in your life... kermi… 7 y
Re: Brush AND sea-… kermi… 7 y
Re: Darker stools … ruden… 7 y
Darker stools = mo… #6992… 7 y
very intersting tambee 7 y
Brush AND sea-salt… #6681… 7 y
All Comments (9)
Blogs by rudenski (8):
The Gathering Place 10 mon (100)
Peacemonger-Peacenik-Refuseni… 27 mon (73)
Cure for Diabetes 24 mon (15)
Chelation: How to remove Merc… 7 y (11)
Iodine Research Blog 3 y (1)
Fibromyalgia Cures 7 y (1)
Chikungunya Virus Cure 7 y (1)
Near Death Experience: Street… 8 y (1)
Similar Blogs (10 of 185):
The Whey, The Truth… by Mixologi… 17 h
life and some relie… by weneedtr… 4 d
Absolute Truth Some… by Kerminat… 10 d
ABCs of Conscious E… by luckman 11 d
First 21 day water … by jmap20 12 d
The Fast and Final … by daisylou… 20 d
ganoderma by ganodermatown 33 d
The Splendifurous P… by Fastingc… 44 d
Spooky! by John White 51 d
Raw Milk: The Whole… by chef jem 63 d
All Blogs (1,019)