2009 - New Year, New Cleanse - New State of Mind
The holidays are over - no more excuses! I'm really looking forward to feeling and looking great. Let the work begin! :)
Date: 1/5/2009 9:47:45 AM ( 4 y ) ... viewed 997 times
WHY? Here are a few reasons:
- I need to for my family and I need to for me!
- I want to love life again, not just go through it like a zombie to its grave.
- I want to think clearly again. It's time to lift the fog.
- I want to feel good about myself... feel good in my clothes... feel good looking in the mirror... (I know it's my choice - it would just be easier if I felt better.)
- I want to be able to keep up with my 5 year-old son.
- I want to love life again, not just go through it like a zombie... (added twice for emphasis... I'm really feelin' the zombie thing...)
Weight: 219 lbs. (The most I've ever weighed...)
Skin: Starting to thin, some light acne, not as smooth as it could be
Hair: Thinning, but better lately
How do I feel?
- I'm tired (almost all the time)
- I have trouble focusing
- My body aches (knees, lower and upper back, wrists)
- Sometimes its hard to take a good, deep breath without feeling sore in my ribcage
- I struggle with depression. My doc says I need meds... No... I need to clean house.
Now, it's time to go snuggle with "The Master Cleanser" by Stanley Burroughs...
Wish me luck! :)
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!