Huckleberry Tea: Diabetes
A client said that Huckleberry Tea "go him off of insulin."
Date: 1/9/2009 10:33:55 AM ( 4 y ) ... viewed 2657 times
"The average man don't like trouble and danger."
- Quote from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Well, even if we don't necessarily mean to put ourselves in danger or get ourselves in danger, we do. You wonder how? We put ourselves in danger with our lifestyles and our diets. And sometimes it's our own mental state that puts us at risk for dangerous health conditions. Ignorance, self-denial, refusal to get help, and stubborn mindsets only make matters worse. Twain said it right, we "...don't like trouble and danger," but somehow we are intrigued. There is a dangerous diagnosis in which 20 million Americans suffer: Diabetes.
Diabetes is a disorder that affects metabolism; the process in which the body uses digested food for energy and growth. A good portion of the food that is digested gets broken down into glucose (a form of sugar). This glucose is the body's fuel for energy and growth. However, this can only be used if insulin is present. Diabetics either produce very little or no insulin and the cells don't respond correctly to the insulin. Because of this, the glucose builds up, overflows into the urine, and then is passed through the body. The body loses a large amount of energy.
There is hope, friend! You don't have to live with the symptoms, side effects, and the binding chains of diabetes. The easiest and simplest answer to give you your life back is something that you can find at your local grocery or convenient store. It is huckleberry. Huckleberry, similar to blueberries, is a delicious fruit that tastes good and has medicinal properties. Research has documented that huckleberry can improve circulation and this is very important for diabetics. The properties of huckleberry can help those who have trouble with capillaries in their feet and hands.
The medicinal properties of huckleberry have six proven help aids to give you a healthier life:
1. Circulatory system: Huckleberry eases varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and weak capillaries, and improves the circulation in your hands and feet.
2. Diabetes prevention: Huckleberry lowers blood sugar to prevent diabetes.
3. Diarrhea and Constipation: Huckleberry acts as a laxative to treat diarrhea and constipation.
4. Digestion: Huckleberry balances your digestion.
5. Immune system: Huckleberry strengthens your immune system.
6. Mouthwash: Huckleberry acts as a mouthwash to treat infections.
7. Urinary tract: Huckleberry treats urinary tract infections with its astringent and antiseptic qualities.
8. Vision: Huckleberry helps improve vision.
9. Vitamins: Huckleberry provides vitamins A, B3, C, D, and E.
10. Glycosuria (increase of urine) and hyperglycemia (increase of glucose): Huckleberry, when digested regularly, is known to alleviate these conditions.
Huckleberry is natural fruit that grows similarly to blueberries and grows in damp, acidic soil. This natural fruit has so many great qualities
There are five ways to take huckleberry to appeal to any diverse preference. Huckleberry can be taken as capsules or tablets, fresh or dried berries, or as a liquid (like a tea).
Don't use the leaves for more than three weeks at a time. In doing so, they can produce toxic results. Before using any herb, consult your health care professional.
What are you waiting for? Get out there and start living again!
Natural diabetes supplements, herbal formulas, which help diabetics manage glucose levels, contain huckleberry, as well as many other herbs shown effective for glucose control. These products are proven to help diabetics take control of their diabetes and regain their independent lives back.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Elle_VanHamagansky
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!