Criticize or Analyze?
There is a vast difference between criticism (judgment) and helping or analyzing a situation!
Date: 6/8/2009 9:33:06 AM ( 4 y ) ... viewed 1009 times
There has always been a thin line between analyzing someone or something and criticizing! a True-ism
What should you do when confronting a new or different situation in your life?
Well we all will generally tend to make some sense of the new or different situation... This is the natural approach!
How we do this is the question at hand!
For most of us it comes down to comparing and making critical remarks or observations... If we are honest and look back into our
physique make up, we would find that most remarks are some form of jealousy or predigest...
This may be hard for some of us to accept but many times this is the "Honest to God" Truth! Why?
Because we are really self centered people! It is generally all about us, or so we think and therefor judge!
Criticism becomes our prime method of looking at others and their ideas or situations...
It is easy to say they did or did not do something or the other; the way we think they should have... It is the old adage that there may be a log in our eye while we try to criticize a splinter on another eye... i.e. We can't see the forest for the trees so to speak... We generally over look our own differences when criticizing others!
The key here is to come to the realization that we do not know it all... HUH! Then we should take an approach that allows for growth and concern... This is where we must learn to apply a system of analyzing the situation!
To accurately analyze any situation, requires certain steps to be followed:
1) Make some determination as to what and or where this situation fits into the fabric of life (yours or theirs)!
2) Is the situation a real concern (life or death) or just a passing fancy or fad?
3) If you feel it is a concern, then how personal or critical is it to your life? Here you must decide on some more immediate results!
4) If it is critical to your life, then to what degree or period of time does the situation apply? Once you determine it is a life or death situation then you must react accordingly!
5) If it is imminent or soon coming to pass then a more immediate response is required than otherwise! (Action or response is key and Now is the time for action!)
6) From here you must take a more systematic (from critical to those of less concern) approach of analyzing... The final step like all others requires knowledge, evaluation and some type of responce! Not blame!
Things in life fall into one of the following categories; familiar and known facts or new, original plus perhaps even unknown facts... We will look at this realm of thinking in another blog, stay tuned !
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!