The Time Has Come
to give my best
Date: 2/13/2010 7:06:44 PM ( 3 y ) ... viewed 542 times
I started cutting down on coffee today and will be completely weaned off of it by next Saturday. If I don't sound excited about it, I'm not. See, I've done it before and the headaches haven't been the funnest. 'Course, once I get from here to there and am caffeine free...voila!
As though cutting out caffeine weren't enough, I am also waving au revoir to whipping cream (I used it in my coffee, unwhipped of course). This morning's meagre cuppa had no cream. Brings to mind that little whippety kid in the movie "Oliver" who holds his empty tin bowl up shakily and implores, "Please Sir, I want some more." And I do. S'ok, by this time next week it will be done.
My 30 day challenge to myself is to:
1) Keep on with iodine and adrenal support supps (as well as companion supps)
2) Pulse on and off of the above as I feel it's needed
3) Stay true to no caffeine or dairy
4) Eat only organically and not be tempted by food in restaurants (am on the road a lot during the week) that is very likely crappy beef/chicken/fish
5) Meditate. It helps stress which in turn helps my thyroid and adrenal issues
6) Keep on exercising 6 days a week. Hikes, HIIT, resistance training with weights. Have fun!
7) Look for the good and look for the humour (it's always there!)
And that is that for now. I expect March 13th to have brought some huge positive changes to me.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!