Day 37, ten affirmations
Date: 3/22/2010 3:08:04 PM ( 3 y ) ... viewed 588 times
Okay, here goes.
1. Falling down is just that: falling down. Just get back up.
2. The more I give to other people, the more meaning my life will have.
3. I am not allowed to have 'return expectations' when I give. Giving is the reward.
4. I can start my day, my week, my month, even my life over - today.
5. With G*d, IT IS THE ONLY WAY POSSIBLE.
6. I am an alcoholic with the fatal disease of selfishness, self-centeredness, and self-pity. IT IS TREATABLE AND EVEN SOMETHING TO FULLY RECOVER FROM.
7. I don't have to understand a damn thing. All I have to do is the next right thing, with love, that is in front of me - as much as I possibly can.
8. My loneliness is treatable.
9. I can reflect, with my heart, the good times I've had where I really connected with my son. I can become full from those memories.
10. I can go outside and get closer to G*d at any time I want. This IS a real and true gift that will push me forward when I am on my face in the mud - like now.
11. I give thanks in this moment for all I've had, all I've been, all I am and all I'll ever be.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!