Promises of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Promises of the Heart of Mary...
Date: 10/1/2011 2:17:19 AM ( 30 mon ) ... viewed 1970 times
The 4 things you must do +2 Promises of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
The Blessed Virgin did return in 1925 and told Sr Lucia the details of the First Saturdays devotion, as follows, promising "to assist at the hour of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months go to confession and receive Holy Communion, recite five decades of the Rosary and keep me company for a quarter of an hour while meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary, with the intention of making reparation to me."
When enough people are doing this, we will be a step nearer to the Triumph of Mary's Immaculate Heart and a period of genuine peace for the world.
What is the Practice of the Devotion
to the Immaculate Heart of Mary?
The devotion involves the following practices on five consecutive first Saturdays of the month, with the specific intention of making reparation for the five gravest offenses of man against the Blessed Virgin.
1. Go to Confession (within 8 days before or after the first Saturday)
2. Receive the Holy Eucharist
3. Pray five decades of the Rosary
4."Keep me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on fifteen mysteries of the Rosary."
This is separate from praying the Rosary as mentioned above, and is preferably done in the presence of the Lord in the Tabernacle or at Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament where available. Many also say the Litany of Loreto, also known as the Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Why Five Saturdays?
Christians have always honored the Blessed Virgin on Saturday because of her constant faith in Jesus on that first Holy Saturday before the Resurrection. Five first Saturdays of reparation were requested to atone for the five ways in which people offend the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1. Attacks upon Mary's Immaculate Conception
2. Attacks against Mary's Perpetual Virginity
3. Attacks upon her Divine Maternity and the refusal to accept her as the Mother of all mankind
4. Those who try to publicly implant in children's hearts indifference, comtempt and even hatred of this Immaculate Mother
5. Those who insult her directly by profaning her sacred images.
Are There Promises in Return for This Devotion?
The Infant Christ and His Blessed Mother made these immense and almost unbelievable promises to those who observe and promote the Five First Saturday Devotion:
1. The Virgin Mary's assistance at the hour of death with the graces necessary for salvation.
2. Salvation of souls and peace as a result of promoting of the Devotion to the Immaculate Heart.
IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
(First 5 Saturdays)
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!