Brain Fog:Apple Cider Vinegar
Most senile people suffer from a clogged arterial system. Potassium is to the soft tissues of the body what calcium is to the hard structures of the body. The potassium goes into the clogged, caked arteries and cleans out the rust and dirt...just like vinegar water removes grime windows. One can't, think clearly if the arteries are heavily clogged with cholesterol and toxic poisons.
Date: 7/2/2005 7:47:43 PM ( 9 y ) ... viewed 8113 times
Potassium might he called the great detergent of the arteries. There is little doubt that potassium slows up the hardening and clogging processes that menace the whole important cardiovascular system. Natural, ripened apple cider vinegar contains the miraculous potassium that makes the flesh of farm animals healthier and more tender. There is very little doubt that one of the functions (If potassium is to keep the tissues healthy, soft and pliable, whether it he animal or man.
1) Aches and pains in the bones and muscles, especially in lower back.
2) Shooting pains when a person starts to straighten up after leaning over.
3) Dizziness upon straightening up after leaning over.
4) A dull morning headache upon arising.
5) The body feels heavy rapidly.
6) The hair is dull, faded looking, lacks luster and sheen.
7) The scalp is itchy, and dandruff and premature hair thinning or balding may occur.
8) The hair is unmanageable, mats up and looks like straw. Extremely dry, and other time it feels like it's oil soaked.
9) The eyes itch and feel sore. Sometimes the eyelids are granulated and white matter collects at the corners. At other times the eyes are bloodshot and watery.
10) The eyes tire easily and will not focus as they should.
11) There is a loss of mental alertness, making decisions difficult to make. The memory seems to fail, making you forget names and places that should be at the tip of your tongue. You become very forgetful.
12) You tire physically and mentally with the slightest effort.
13) You become impatient and sometimes very irritable with your family and loved ones, and even with your business and social acquaintances.
14) You feel nervous and have periods of depression and mental fog. You have difficulty getting things done, due to mental and muscle fatigue. The slightest effort sometimes leaves you shaking and trembling.
15) At times I he hands and the feet get chilled and cold, even in warm weather.
Apples - Rich In Potassium, Minerals and Enzymes
While the apple is a delicious fruit and most people enjoy eating apples, we look on the apple as more than something good to eat. Potassium is the key mineral in the constellation of minerals, and is so important to the life of every living thing, for without it there would be no life! Most humans are deficient in potassium and it reflects in their eel I tissues and their entire body. Look about you... how many people do you see that have tile super glow of health?
Millions living in today's civilization and eating the commercialized, processed foods available have a potassium deficiency look. The skin and muscle bone is bad. The flesh does not cling firm on the body's boney framework. Lines and wrinkles fill the face and neck and flabby skin hangs over the eyes. The longer the potassium deficiency continues, this prolapsing eyelid progresses. Soon people are looking out of little slits, instead of wide-open eyes. Thousands have turned to eye-lift, surgery to correct hooded eyelids. Of course, the average person blames this on the fact that they have been adding more birthdays to their life. Most people attribute physical changes in the skin and muscle tone to their age. You must have potassium to build and maintain youth ageless tissues. If you do not get your required amount potassium daily, you acquire an old age look. This is premature ageing due to potassium deficiency.
It is the same in your flower and vegetable garden. Potassium is necessary to the production of the substances which give rigidity to plant stems and increase their resistance to the many diseases which attack plants. Potassium is also the powerful element which changes seeds into plants and flowers by progressive development. If plants become deficient in potassium, they stop their evolution at some intermediate stage. The first sign of extreme potassium deficiency is cessation of growth for no discernible external reason, If the potassium deficiency is not corrected, the plant slowly starts to wither, turns yellow and dies. The same with an animal and a human body; when there is a potassium deficiency, there is a slow degeneration of body cells.
Every 90 days a new bloodstream, the river of life, is built in the body by the food you eat, the liquid you drink and the I air you breathe. From the bloodstream the body cells are made nourished and maintained. Every II months we have a new set of billions of miraculous body cells, and every 7 years we have an entirely new set of hones and hard tissues.
There is nothing to get old - no ageing in the constantly I renewing cells and body . . . your previous home for life. In his famous experiment of 1912 in New York City, Dr. Alexis Carrel kept the cells of an embryo chicken heart for over 30 years by daily monitoring the complete nutrition, cleansing and elimination. The normal life-span of a chicken is 7 1/2 to 8 years. Apple cider vinegar was given to the chicken embryo daily for its full quota of potassium. Dr. Carrel definitely proved to the entire world that the body has a seed of eternal life, for he coil id have continued this experiment indefinitely to give the embryo eternity, but felt 30 years proved the point…. that man kills himself by his wrong habits of eating and Living. That experiment showed to us the importance of apple cider vinegar to life, health and longevity.
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!
Status: R Recommened Message
Attributes associated with this message:
R Recommened Message