Aha! Mercury Poisoning!
Mercury poisoning the cause of CFS?
Date: 12/31/2006 12:47:13 AM ( 7 y ) ... viewed 1660 times
I guess it pays to be stuck in bed with no energy for much of anything but surfing/searching for causes of your rigormortis. (sp?) lol
Well, I just came across a fascinating website all about mercury poisoning and CFS:
The more I read, the more convinced I am, that though it may be true-- I have CFS/fibromyalgia, the cause is mercury. Like I've said, my mouth was full of mercury by the time I was 8 or 9 years old, and because we had poor dental care back then- Ma couldn't afford much- I remember suffering with broken molars that had mercury fillings in them . . . and I was always sick as a kid. I had migraines, cramps, constipation, bronchial problems, was tired all the time, was irritable as all hell-- could cry on a dime, or scream as easily, and basically, I was a mess! At age 11, I suddenly developed asthma, too.
By the time I hit puberty, depressions became a part of life. I was anxious, lacked self-confidence, was cranky alot, got easily confused, etc., etc., etc. I even remember losing a chunk of hair on my head, around 11! I had this bald spot . . . and itchy skin, eczema, and later on, developed sebhoreah (sp again?) on my scalp. I always bruised easily and my skin was always hypersensitive to touch.
I got used to these things about myself- tried to mask my horrible emotions with a big smile, just to get through the day, but then I'd have to go hide alone in my room for hours, just to recouperate from the mental stress of school, and home, and everything else. It all makes sense now. I really think it's because of the mercury fillings.
When I had my fillings removed two years ago, (all but one), I never even made the connection between my sudden deteriorating energy stores and the filling removal. I gradually became weaker, more easily confused and stressed out, and now, here I am, going DUH! I should've realized what was really happening.
Mercury poisoning causes all the symptoms I've got, including extreme fatigue and loss of short-term memory, distractibility, lack of ability to concentrate, ringing in the ears, abdominal troubles, heart palpitations, double vision, headaches, and constant YEAST INFECTIONS.
I wonder what my doc will think when I tell him about this? I hope he's open to the idea and will run tests to confirm this. I am still going to have the last mercury filling removed on the 30th, but I know I run the risk of further being poisoned. Before I do, however, I'm going to have whatever I need to detox myself, asap. I wonder if that's wise to do? Should I have it removed like the last ones were, or should I see a specialist? It's just that I have no idea who to contact, or see about it and I just want it out of my face. lol
I mentioned this to my brother and he suggested an unusual remedy: swallow a small, smooth earth magnet then poop it out! LOL I only laugh because part of me thinks it makes a bit of sense, that doing so would draw out any heavy metals from my digestive tract . . . but has anyone ever heard of this? Of course I won't go ahead and swallow magnets, but it was an interesting idea, nonetheless.
Thanks for listening,
PS. Be blessed!
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!