I had Amalgams for decades, though not that much problems with them until I became electro hypersensitive. After realizing this was the source of my health problems over a few years.
One of the first things I found out, was the danger of amalgams which seem to skyrocket with pulsed high frequency microwaves, as used by mobile phones, DECT Cell Phone s, WiFi and alike. Makes sense, metals such as mercury will reflect microwaves. So I had them removed quickly and exchanged with composite.
Asked my health insurance about if they'd pay for it, though they answered when I just came back from my dentist. He had told me I'd just need to pay the difference in material costs. Composite being more expensive then the dreadful amalgam. In the end those were just about 20 Euro I had to pay! Didn't really got it until understanding, my dentist just wrote them off. None will be able to prove him they weren't broken. My health insurance doesn't pay for exchange of amalgams at all, since they are still standard, but will of course pay to get broken stuff fixed.
Perhaps you can talk with your dentist, if something like this could work for you also?
Wouldn't suggest to try removing them yourself, there are some precautions needed while removing. My dentist didn't used all, but had at least a extra strong exhaust, which hopefully took care of most mercury? Draining the stuff out of your body after removal seems pretty important, with every meal your body got contaminated. The crap gets anywhere, search for "Dr. Klinghardt mercury" and you should find one way to detox your body.
From my research this method seemed to me the most natural and needed components are easily and cheap enough available. It takes some time, I am now close to a year detoxing and it seems I can see the light!
It hasn't helped with my electro hypersensitive an inch, it might be just once your body senses the danger of EMF it will not stop alarming you? But I am certainly happy to have the mercury crap removed! ;-)
For more information.
Add To Favorites!