We have chlorinated water here, and I don't notice it. However if I get any NaClO2 on me I smell it all day, as it slowly activates.
I have noticed a couple things thogh about chlorine and chlorine dioxide.
The smell similar, but as farmgirl mentioned, ClO2 will dissapate pretty quicky.
It doesn't give me the headache that chlorine does, or mess up my sense of taste and smell like chlorine does.
Now I have a friend that smells like whatever he eats. If he eats onions he sweats onions, if he eats garlic he sweats garlic..... I don't think this is the case.... just mentioning it.
I can also taste and smell things in my bloodstream, while they are there. I have tasted and smelled every IV I've ever had, and I can taste DMSO if it gets on me.
Add To Favorites!