I can only speak for myself (obviously), but I'm 40 and have been in poor health (generally feel lousy most of the time) for the past 20 years. I've gone to doctors and tried various alternative remedies (such as accupuncture) with minimal success.
I did my first Liver Flush less than a week ago and can't begin to tell you how much better I feel. You wouldn't beleive all the big waxy globs that came out. It's no wonder I felt lousy. If this treatment were merely a "sugar pill", then any one of the things I tried would have worked. Ultimately, they didn't. I can now see that everything else I was doing was just treating the symtoms.
The bottom line is: my liver was choked up and squeezing the life out of me.
Not everyone is the same and I don't know what kind of symtoms you might have. Here were a few of mine that have just about all dissapeared:
- Fogginess in my mind (hard to concentrate)
- Lethargic and lack of energy
- Blood sugar wacky (Type 2 diabetes) - this one I won't test until I've done a couple more flushes
- Weakened immune system (Get sick easily)
- Bloated feeling after eating
- Hard to get up in the morning (like I was always drunk the night before)
- Difficult to metabolize protiens, fats, AND carbs (gee, what's left)
- My skin often had a yellowish hue
- etc., etc., etc.
Hope this helps.
Add To Favorites!