There was actually a study done using chlorine dioxide gas to prevent rats from being infected with a virus. It was successful, but I don't believe it has been repeated with humans.
The idea was to eliminate, or minimize, air born virus from crowded areas such as airplanes, shopping centers, and so on.
The concentrations used were much lower than what you experience when mixing up a batch of MMS
, and the concentration of chlorine dioxide in air measurements require air monitoring equipment. You have to keep the air moving because chlorine dioxide is heaver than air and it will settle down to the floor.
The OSHA limits for air concentrations are 0.1 PPM. The study was using concentrations of 0.03 PPM. When people are reporting irritation from their MMS mixture, they are close to 5.0 PPM. Chlorine dioxide is lethal at 10 PPM in the air.
I believe the odor detection level for chlorine dioxide is 0.05 PPM, so if you can smell it, you are above the therapeutic levels used in this study.
Add To Favorites!