Everyone - I am doing a full parasite cleanse with Organica, which I really like as it is a 4 step process which includes the anti-parasite meds, probiotics, metamucil blend and a nightly detox tea.
I've also eliminated all carbs/sugars/alcohol from my diet ... this is temporary as I will be adding good carbs, such as quniona, back into my diet. I've also finally been able to reintroduce small amounts of cooked and fresh veggies back into my diet which is awesome ... I believe I've been misdiagnosed with IBS as I am doing much better on this parasite cleanse than on anything the gastroinurologist has recommended.
So, everything is working well. I'm eliminating mucoid plaque as well as what appears to be parasites in my stool. I have additional stool samples I'll be requesting from my doctor and have also ordered an independent test on my own from a lab that specializes in identifying parasites in stool.
While all of this is great and I am feeling much better overall, I have a constant headache which becomes quite extreme at times. Nothing will get rid of this headache - not even 800 mg of advil ... it's like I took nothing. I also suffer from occasional nausea, dizziness and vertigo. I know the metamucil helps capture and purge the toxins from the dying parasites, and I've also ordered a pharmacutical grade clay bath which I believe will help (haven't received it yet).
However, I'm not sure if the headaches, nausea, dizziness, etc. are normal for a parasite cleanse. Have any of you also experienced these symptoms? Any recommendations on how to cope with these symptoms or help the body better eliminate the toxins?
Your help is much appreciated. Jen
Add To Favorites!