Whats up with that ? Is this a liquid toxin like people are telling or it's just lowest grade of olive oils ?
My mother has it and I have been unnoticingly pouring freely(in generous amounts) over my christmas food thinking it's EVOO. Now I noticed and read about the olive-pomace oil and it disturbed me a bit that it contains various toxins that are added to get the oil out of the leftovers. Then the oil is heated to certain point where the chemicals dissolve in the oil. That's like putting already fried olive oil on my food.
Interestingly there was nothing wrong with the taste or smell. Actually it was smell-less
I'm a bit worried about the amounts I have been gulping down. Should I be ? :)
Yes, this is solvent extracted. But the oil is heated as a relatively low heat to evaporate off the solvent. I just posted an article on it:
|Back To Top||Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors:||Become a Sponsor|
Copyright 2014 curezone.com
fetched in 1.16 sec at 10/24/2014 11:20:32 AM, requested by 18.104.22.168, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1743514 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1