Take HIGH doses of Vitamin C the very best kind of vitamin C is Lypospheric C .it is equivalent to vitamin C IV's a little pricey, but worth it. Ester C is cheaper and it works, High doese of Vitamin C should stop the crazy itching in it's tracks, do this for a 3 to 4 times a day for few days this should help you gain some time and sanity to figure out the cause. Another idea is if you can get lined up with vitamin C IV'S.
Okay this is what I know, for what it's worth
Ask the MD for a full CBC AND Metabolic panel
get copies of all your tests keep in a file. Take it with you when you see ND/MD this will makes things a lot easier for you especially if you are tracking information..
Run and hire a ND get tested for mycoplamsa, Fungus, candida overgrowth and parasites
Know that fungus can cause crazy itching and may eat all the iron in your body so if you have low ferritin/ iron well there is reason for it.
Find out if the ND does live blood analysis this might shed light on the cause pretty fast. If they don't offer it ask if they know someone who does offer it. MD's do not offer this sort of test, too bad.
The auto-immune slant, well I believe from my research that this is caused by a bacteria, mycoplasma , nano-particles etc... all of this can be effectively killed and cured . I think there is some recent research in the UK indicating exactly this ... Do your research
Here are some ideas:
If you have rash go directly to the dermatologist have it biopsied and have it sent straight to the lab.
Could it be liver toxicity? Hormones? Low thyroid which you mentioned? Could it be mites if so go to earth clinic for cures. Could it be mercury poisoning this can cause some serious symptoms also biting feeling itching...dO have mercury fillings in your teeth? Consider removal.
If you can get a Clifford test, this is an chemical/metal allergy test. My MD thinks porcelain fillings are the best choice. Again get tested so you know for sure. I think for Mercury testing an ND might be a better choice because the MD will give you a blood test this is NOT the test you want, the urine test is superior. My friend eats tons of seafood, and since seafood are mercury magnets well the blood test showed high mercury levels now this could be simply from eating seafood the night before the blood test or high levels could been because an overdose diet of seafood so the level are so high.that they are actually showing up in the blood... again I'm no expert here. So I would see an ND or consider a heavy metal specialist type of MD or an enviromental Science
of Med MD. Do you have root canals? I think root canals
should be outlawed they are so dangerous, if you have them well consider extraction by a holistic dentist/oral surgeon and have implants put in.
Consider throwing away or stopping all of your shampoos and soaps, detergent and lotions. Read a case where someone had crazy all over the body itching it was an ingredient in the shampoo all along. I would buy all natural products it is safer. Check out the fibers your wearing and sleeping in. Consider organic cotton sheets, and wearing organic cotton clothes.
What was going on in your life a few months before this happened?Also where are you living? Did you work around mold, paint chemical etc..Where did you grow up and what did you live around? Did you ever live in lead painted house, did you have lead pipes or lead fittings? Look at the plants, in or around your home. Do you drink alcohol? Could it be sulfites
High acid blood can cause itching, get alkalized.
Consider taking Lugols
2-5 drops a day . Look up Dr Truss reseach
Consider stoping all sugar, dairy, perservatives, dyes and wheat, and vitamins. Until you can get allergy test do the SCRATCH test, I think the blood allergy test is not accurate. My friend is deathly allergic to vitamin D pills, it took months to figure it out she was almost disabled from it.
A couple easy ways to relieve itching apply Benotonite clay throughout the body to help detoxification and rinse the clay off this will assist in stopping the itching. Buy eucaplyptus oil and lavender oil put a a few drops into a bath soak for 20-30 minutes. This relieves itching.
Taking an organic apple cider vinegar bath also may do the trick. Espom salt bath may also help by drawing out the toxins and increasing magnesuim levels
Consider taking cold pressed flax seed oil Omega 3 oils and vitamin E ( not the soybean one) increase water intake .These are my suggestions
Add To Favorites!