I was just watching a video of Schulze the other day talking about people who are highly compromised from years of less than perfect or all out terrible living. He mentioned how often times when they start therapy they will experience a flairup of some sort and blame it on the therapy (the best thing they have ever done for their bodies). He ended up saying stick to your healing protocol the issue is not a result of the protocol rather a result of the built up terrible life style finally coming out.
From a post you made elsewhere:
>>> One of 2 things happened to me recently and I'm trying to put the puzzle pieces together. * I either whacked a macro-parasite recently with the P/W formula and as a result my system is flooded with viruses - because I'm having major virus symptoms (rash bumps, sore throat, diarrhea, dehydration, respiratory issues) * Or the liver flush I performed recently dumped these viruses into the blood. <<<
Self analysis/diagnosis can be a very slippery slope for all of us. It's always based on our individual level of knowledge. When I clicked to see if you'd posted elsewhere (to see if I could find more information), I saw the post above. Those symptoms following a liver flush (particularly when the liver is seriously congested, and depending upon the 'flush' used) can easily add up to a normal response to the flush (and may have absolutely nothing to do with 'dumping viruses'). Why?
--If you did an Epsom Salt flush, you compromised your kidneys at some level or another. ES (magnesium sulfate) pulls water from the bloodstream into the intestinal tract (which accounts for 'magnesium being a laxative). ES pulls a LOT of water from the bloodstream (which imbalances electrolytes and causes dehydration) - this can be so severe in a typical "4 doses of ES flush", that people actually pass out. Dizziness, brain fog, weakness, heart/respiratory compromise (and many others symptoms can be the result. Not only because of the dehydration and skewed electrolytes, but also be cause of magnsesium 'poisoning'. The kidneys are responsible for eliminating excess magnesium (and they need to eliminate a LOT to get back to normal during a 4-dose flush). BUT, the kidneys/body are now in a crunch - because the body is desperately in need to have the electrolytes rebalanced & rehydrated...and if the kidneys are compromised to start with (as all are, if we haven't done regular quarterly maintenance), then symptoms of hypermagnesemia (and electrolyte imbalance) can linger for several days:
And that's just from the Epsom Salts!
Then there's the 'enterohepatic recirculation' of bile issues ( "entero" is relating to the intestines and "hepatic" is relating to the liver). This issue is HUGE with liver flushing (both positive & negative). The bile that our liver makes & releases daily is NOT fully eliminated in the stools (in fact, very little is eliminated daily). The bile is actually recirculated through our filthy toxin-saturated colons and heads directly back to the liver and is reused. And the speed it is reabsorbed is INREDIBLY FAST! How fast? I've read that the same bile can recirculate (from intestines back to liver/gallbladder 3-5 times in ONE MEAL - one site even said 10 times in one meal). Before reading reading further, please read the sections in the following link/post t regarding enterohepatic recirculation of bile for everyone! Liver Flushing & Enterohepatic Recirculation of Bile . That section starts below the liver diagram (but the info above it is important, as well). And be sure not to overlook this link (that is in the post above): Enterohepatic Recirculation by telman .
Bottom line - our bile is saturated with varying levels of (what can be) extremely volatile & 'hepatoxic" toxins (liver poison)...and it picks up MORE toxins when recirculating many times daily through a colon that's impacted with decades worth of putrefying debris, parasite residue and the current toxins we ingest daily. Our liver is heavily burdened with those toxins daily (amidst a zillion other burdens)...and for those that haven'd done regular 'liver maintenance', the liver is having to do it while extremely clogged & congested. AND if a thorough colon cleanse hasn't been done, there's a possibility the transverse colon is squishing & negatively impacting the actions & ability of the liver, too (see this post for how that happens: + colon cleansing before/during liver flushing info Re: Intestinal Formu... )
What happens when we do a liver flush? A gargantuan amount of toxin-saturated bile is released from the liver into the intestines (FAR more than the liver releases in any one day, perhaps even any week - or even longer, when the liver's been congested and releasing very little). And depending upon one's transit time, that HUGE amount of toxin-saturated bile can reassimilate many times...and this can put a serious hurt on the liver - and induce MANY symptoms (most of those you mentioned, and all of them indirectly - especially if/when ES was used).
Most people assume the only reason for the ES is to relax the biliary ducts...but there are TWO reasons. The doses taken the day after the liver flush are primarily there to ensure that as much of this toxin-laden bile is eliminated from the body (so it can't continue reassimilating). But as is SO common in "alternative medicine", they use something that's toxic & compromising to the body to accomplish the goal...when there is something that is MUCH more effective (that actually provides benefits as well). Coffee Enemas!
As a medication, the coffee enema is in a class by itself. While other agents classed as choleretics do increase bile flow from the liver, they do little to enhance detoxifying enzyme systems, and they do not ensure the passage of bile from the intestines out the rectum. Bile is normally reabsorbed up to 9 or 10 times before working its way out the intestines in feces. The enzyme enhancing ability of the coffee enema is unique among choleretics. Because it does not allow reabsorption of toxic bile by the liver across the gut wall, it is an entirely effective means of detoxifying the blood stream through existing enzyme systems in the liver and small bowel. Because clinical practice has shown coffee enemas to be well tolerated by patients when used as frequently as every four hours, the coffee enema may be classed as the only non-reabsorbed, effective, repeatable choleretic in the medical literature.
From Telman's post here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1347663#i
The bile carries toxins which are then moved to the small intestine for elimination in the stools, although some will be re-absorbed. This is a normal process as about 90% of bile is re-absorbed in this way. But the trick is that while this process [coffee enema] is occurring it frees up the liver to process more incoming toxic materials that have accumulated in the body. The alkaloids in the coffee
also stimulates the liver to produce enzymes (glutathione-Stransferase) that detoxify the body. Basically, a coffee enema speeds up the natural detoxification process and reduces the backlog of toxins. A series of enemas over a week is often applied to complete the detoxification process but when in conjunction with the Liver Flush it is a powerful protocol because the flush ensure a more complete elimination of the bile.
Note: it takes MUCH more than a week to complete a 'liver detox process', but using them daily during liver cleansing & flushing is very beneficial to the liver (and helps us to be far less symptomatic). I always recommend one in the early am on the day after a flush, and one in the early afternoon. Remember, Dr. Gerson had ALL of his patients (particularly the most compromised) doing 4-5 CE's daily.
'Hopefully this info gives you more insight into liver flushing, your symptoms AND how incredibly careful we must be when "choosing" (a liver flush method; an author; an 'advisor' or anything else). There's no substitute for our own knowledge :)
And here's why: Phosphoric Acid *!*INFO BOMB*!*(PhosFood Ortho/Ultra Phos)
There is NEVER a need to harm the body in order to heal the body. The Coke Flush uses Phosphoric Acid, and the post above explains all of the various dangers and reasons it is not necessary in a liver flush. But it doesn't include the ways excess phosphorus harms the body. Here's a blurb I just copied from Livestrong:
Excess phosphorus can cause irritations like itchy skin, red eyes, bone and joint pain. It can also cause serious issues like heart and bone disease or an accumulation of mineral deposits around some of your organs, including your kidneys, heart and lungs.
Copyright 2014 curezone.com
fetched in 0.32 sec at 8/29/2014 12:15:12 AM, requested by 184.108.40.206, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1927275 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1