Colloidal Silver will kill them. I take it you haven't actually seen the parasites. So it could just be a virus, or bacterial infection.
If you go with CS, perseverence is the key. Put the CS in a eye dropper bottle, and periodically put a dropper full in each nostril/ear. Garlge with it also.
Don't have a CS generator? http://www.utopiasilver.com/
|Back To Top||Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors:||Become a Sponsor|
Copyright 2014 curezone.com
fetched in 8.48 sec at 10/30/2014 2:00:40 PM, requested by 18.104.22.168, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2055253 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=1