This is what you can do to test if worms are sensitive to electricity produced by 9V battery.
Take one 9 V battery, connect both sides of it with vires, one wire is inside water all the time, another one you put in and out 2 - 3 times every second.
What you get is a pulser, 1 - 2Hz
That is a simple pulser, and if water is slightly salty, I believe that worm might react on your pulses (make some motions).
If water is clean, there will be no reaction, cause clean water doesn't conduct electricity.
Now, you can connect 3 single batteries of 9V each, connect them in serii, (+ of one battery with - of another) and you will get 27V on the ends.
If you try this, you may as well kill a worm.
If you try it on your own body, with wet handles, it will kick you very strongly.
If you try it inside your mouth, you will get kicked and you will get whit flashes on your eyes. In order for it to work, you need pulses. 1 - 2 pulses per sec is more then enough.
But 30,000 HZ Zapper, I must say that I really doubt that worm can directly feel such high frequency ... in order to make such high frequency Zapper work, it MUST be used with herbs or with some other remedies. Alone, 9V at 30,000 HZ is something that very few creatures can feel as a shock.
Add To Favorites!