CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19280 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Urine Therapy Support Forum - UT

Drinking urine, urea, urine enema, urine treatment, urine fasting
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Urine Therapy Books   Rules
 3,046,166 page views     6,142 messages     1,288 topics     43 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
66m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Urine     All Forums 
Like Urine Therapy Support Forum on Facebook.com
Skeptical about Urine Therapy? Have skeptical questions? Go to Urine Therapy Debate Forum.
Page 43 of 43
1  10  20  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42   43    

• UT - Philosopher's Stone   #29203   66m

... Just read this online and thought Iíd share. ... ... ... A beautiful alchemical quote on urine therapy: ... ďThe StoneÖĒ [that is, The Philosopherís Stone] ďÖis familiar to all men, both young and old, is found in the country, in the village, in the town, in all things created by God; yet it is despised by all. Rich and poor handle it every day. It is cast into the street by servant maids. Children play with it. Yet no one prizes it, though, next to the human soul, it is the most beautiful and the most precious thing upon earth, and has the power to pull down kings and princes. Nevertheless, it is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Urine Therapy For Asthma   #182575   30d

U V W Forums Urine Therapy 1613762 246109892230980 1422165942 n ... ... I have being asthmatic for over 20 years now and just started UT. Am on my second day I had serious head ache, felt like throwing up, dizziness and had to increase the use of my drug from once to twice a day. I was also very uncomfortable throughout the day. I donít know if this is normal or a result of the drug I am using (seretide diskus & ventolin inhaler). I canít stop the drug immediately. Can someone please advice?   [End]
  • Urine cured me   R Success rdca   36d  Ü C Ü

... Hey, everybody ... ... I will give this testimonial because I feel it is my responsability as a person that suffered a lot. Well, since a kid I had bronchitis and allergies problems, but I was happy, not major complains. Getting older I always had tonsilities and took antibiotics for things like that, colds, throat, ... I may mention that I already remove my appendixe too. ... ... Well, I was getting shy and nervous with social situations, anxiety and depressed as I get older, but I thought it was normal and I had no idea what was going on. The situation started to get progressivly worst. Tonsil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • herpes and urine therapy   anxietydepression   36d  Ü C Ü

dear friends, ... ... I am male 31, a week ago i started to notice a red dots on my pubic area, but it didnt concern me. untill 2 days ago, i decided to give it a check to a doctor. what the doctor say next has made myblife miserable for the past fewvdays. ... ... i am currently seeing someone and pretty serious about it and thinki.of marrying her. but with the current condition, it makes my world fell apart. ... ... i try to look arnd in the web regarding herpes, and it said that it will stay with you for the rest of your life. and no cure going about it. ... ... there are some testimonies that auto urine / ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Drinking urine from opposite gender   chicagonudist2012   44d

Is there a harm in drinking urine on a regular basis from person of opposite gender.   [End]
  • Consuming urine from person of other gender   chicagonudist2012   45d

As part of consuming urine in urine therapy is there a harm in drinking urine from person of other gender on a constant basis if one is not able to produce enough urine or is sick and on medicines.   [End]
  • Consuming all urine produced during day   chicagonudist2012   51d

Hello all.. i have been drinking all the urine i have been producing through out the day. Usually the morning urine is the strongest and then it keeps decreasing in terms of color and taste. ... ... I have been doing this full day urine drinking for about 2 weeks now. Prior to this it was only the morning urine. ... I am also drinking water and other liquids during the course of the day. the only issue i have noticed is increase in bowel movements. ... ... Is there any harm in consuming urine through out the day on a constant basis.   [End]
    • I doubt there is any harm, I have consumed all urine while ...   wateroflife   46d

I doubt there is any harm, I have consumed all urine while fasting up to 19 days and I find for the first week I have water instead of bowel movements then it stops. When eating I also have looser bowels. Try it for a month and see how you feel. Then just two cups or three a day for a month. Experiment and listen to your boday.   [End]
      • Thanks for the reply. Are you still doing urine therapy by ...   chicagonudist2012   45d

Thanks for the reply. Are you still doing urine therapy by consuming all your urine. ... ... My runny bowels stopped after i took a break for couple of days and then i resumed my urine drinking again. Trying to drink all or most of the urine i am producing.   [End]
        • I am fasting some days each week to get rid of hip bursitis...   wateroflife   44d

I am fasting some days each week to get rid of hip bursitis at present. ... I seem to be dogged by strain injuries having had a few in my life and now I have bursitis. I helped a friend grind a floor for a few hours and I was not used to the kneeling which caused my bursitis which is an inflamed gland on the side of the hip. ... If you want to know how I am curing myself with urine then read on. ... At first I took more than a cup of urine during the day and it seemed not to do anything. It happened before Christmas and I have had many jobs to do since plus a holiday which has kept it inflamed. The ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Collecting ALL urine sterilly for a urine test?   JDmaybe91   54d

Hi, so Iím shedding large clumps of white tissue in urine occasionally and my Dr. told me to collect a sample with this tissue to check it. The problem is I canít tell when it will come out and the cup she gave me is too small to catch everything so I always end up peeing it in the toilet. Should I get a big cup, bleach it, pee in it and pour the part I want in the Dr.s cup? Or is that not a good idea?   [End]
  • Fermented urine internally   Brendandylan   80d

I read from a guy on YouTube that goes by the username liver flush man that we can use fermented urine for drinking and enemas. I have tried it and had no problems. Does anyone out there know about this ?   [End]
  • Using fermented urine internally   Brendandylan   80d

Hello, there is a guy on YouTube under the username liver flush man and he claims that aged fermented urine is amazing for drinking and doing enemas because it grows friendly bacteria as it ages and I have never ever heard this before. There is no one else out there talking about this from my research. I tried drinking and doing fermented urine enemas with no problems so maybe heís unto something. Does anybody know anything about this besides him ????? Thanks for responding ! love, brendan.   [End]
  • Diarrhea while urine fasting   Trueseeker   82d

Iím on day 5 of my urine fast and iím still passing bowel movements every day. what does this mean? should i stop?   [End]
  • Urine for skin and hair care   rosemead   3mo

I am hoping to use urine for skin and hair care. ... - How old should the urine be? I am thinking 1-3 days. ... - The urine smells fresh and clear at first, but then it becomes cloudy and smells like the public bathroom within a day. Is the cloudiness normal? ... - I heard of propolis extract deodorizing the urine a bit. How do I use it? Do you recommend any brands? ... - Are there other ways to mask the smell? ... - Are initial skin breakouts normal? ... - Do you ever mix urine with herbal water, shampoo, vinegar, or conditioner? ... ... My bathroom already smells like hobo central.   [End]
  • How Long to Wait After a Course of Prednisone?   #173004   4mo

Hi, I completed a 12 day course of Prednisone on Wednesday and would like to know how long I should wait to start urine therapy (ingesting) so that the Prednisone is out of my system. I am currently on day 2 of a water fast to try and speed up the process.   [End]
  • Urine therapy and it's effect on intraocular lenses/artific...   MelDilday   4mo  Ü C Ü

I believe a real benefit from urine therapy is itís ability to act as a solvent, dissolving all manner of things like cataracts, gall and kidney stones, mercury etc. I am concerned that if it dissolves these things, what effect it would have on people with artificial eye lenses or heart valves. I have intraocular lenses in my eyes and my Dad has artificial heart valves. Does anyone know what effect urine looping has on these alien but important items. I would hate to start this only to discover that it dissolves the lens in my eyes....   [End]
  • Edited   #178424   5mo  Ü C Ü

Hi everyone, ... I have a severe   [End]
  • Medication   Martmart   5mo

Sertraline. Iíve whittled my way from 100mg per day to a 25mg every 3 days, I just cannot get past this final step because of the withdrawal symptoms (my doctor doesnít know, Ive weaned my way off myself). ... ... Anyway, what do people know - do I need to be completely off all forms of pharmaceutical medicine? Could I drink my urine on the 2 days I do not take medication? If not, how long would I have to be clean of medication before it is safe to commence on to urine therapy? ... ... Appreciate any response, thanks :)   [End]
  • The whiff of older urine!!   #29203   6mo

... OK...I do keep it around a few days or so, and the odor gets pretty strong as Iím sure you all know. I try to keep all of this private, but the other day my son came in my room and Iím sure he smelled it. :( Iíve tried to talk to him about UT before, but he was not open, to say the least. ... ... So I realized I had to do something, and I recalled someone posted previously about using bee propolis in older urine to disguise the odor. I had some around, and I just added more until the odor calmed down, took quite a few dropperfuls ... Now I feel safer using on face and body. Propolis is suppo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Urine pure or mixed   #146754   6mo

Hi ... ... I red different sources about urine therapy and some state that urine should be used pure and other sources mention that it can be mixed with juices or diluted. ... ... Would it be ok to mix it with wheatgrass juice at the same time? Does the body get the right feedback when the urine is mixed with a juice or something else? ... ... I would like to hear your opinions on this. Thanks   [End]
  • UT - injections or ingestion?   dogsmama   6mo

I have been researching this UT for months now. I am really confused, to say the least. Are injections better than drinking it? Also, Iíve also read that you canít start UT until you are alkaline. I have severe candida and tons of allergies that create mucous ad naseum. But Iím concerned I will not be strong enough to fast. I think you can still eat on the injections, but donít see how any of this is effective until you fast. Did everyone start with a few drops and work your way up?   [End]
  • Daily Mail: article on UT   #29203   6mo

... The comments on this article sure show the widespread prejudice against this practice. ... ... It does seem as though the woman in the photo/video could be a better example of the benefits. Oh well. ... ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2440150/Drinking-pint-urine-day-keeps-young-And-delicious-Glamorous-mother-Sylvia-Chandler-63-tells-Closer-revolting-beauty-secret.html   [End]
  • Teeth Whitening: How long to age urine for best ammonia con...   snowing   7mo

Hello! ... ... I want to try using aged urine for teeth whitening. Ammonia, which increases with the aging process, is the agent responsible for the whitening effect. ... ... However ammonia is also highly toxic. So my question is how long should I age the urine to make sure that on the one hand I get enough ammonia and on the other hand that I dont get too much, which would be toxic. ... ... Is several weeks of aging okay? Maybe 4-8 weeks? ... Is there anything I need to know aboput aging? I was planning on just putting the urine in a dark glass botlle, put a lid on and let it stand for 4-8 weeks. ... ... I wi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • After four days, itís good to use. Iíve read that it improv...   VonBingen   7mo

After four days, itís good to use. Iíve read that it improves with age, that after 8 weeks is best for mouth issues. ... ... HOWEVER YOU MUST LEAVE THE CAP LOOSE SO IT CAN GET AIR. Otherwise, it is so potent that it burns like acid. ... ... That said, I donít know if aged urine is preferred specifically for whitening. My understanding was daily urine is used.   [End]
      • VonBingen, ... ... thank you for your response! ... ... Ē...   snowing   7mo

VonBingen, ... ... thank you for your response! ... ... ĒThat said, I donít know if aged urine is preferred specifically for whitening. My understanding was daily urine is used.Ē ... ... Iím pretty sure that it has to be the aged urine for whitening....Since ammonia is responsible for the whitening effect and ammonia is only created when urine is aged. ... ... Thanks for the tip with the loose cap! ... ... Do you happen to know any resources where I could read about urine for teeth whitening? ... ... Thnak you again! ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • The longer you age it the better, i currently use 7 month o...   twinsoul   7mo

The longer you age it the better, i currently use 7 month old aged urine for external use and 50/50 with Distilled water for enemas. I have never known of Ammonia in urine to be toxic and i know people that use 2-3 year old aged urine that have no problems with using it. With aging it just keep it in a glass bottle in a dark place with a slight opening on the container.   [End]
      • Thank you for your answer! ... ... As both vonBingen and y...   snowing   7mo

Thank you for your answer! ... ... As both vonBingen and you suggest, I should keep a slight opening on the container. What exactly is the reason for the opening? Wonít it be even more potent and effective when I close the bottle completely? Or does the urine need air for a certain chemical reaction to take place..? ... ... Thanks again!   [End]
        • If you donít air it out, the amonia will become too potent,...   VonBingen   7mo

If you donít air it out, the amonia will become too potent, too contentrated, like acid. I used aged urine like that once. OMG! You donít want to go there. Itís also dangerous to inhale at that concentration. ...   [End]
          • Ok, that makes sense to me, thank you. ... I do have some u...   snowing   7mo

Ok, that makes sense to me, thank you. ... I do have some urine that is about 1 year old...however the cap was tighlty on, so there was no air contact. Do you think this urine is useless now or can I just take the cap off now, let stand for a couple of days/weeks with air contact and then use? ... ... For the future Iíll know better.. ... Thank you!   [End]
        • If i remember correctly if the lid is on it ferments and de...   twinsoul   7mo

If i remember correctly if the lid is on it ferments and destroys the urine but with the lid off it creates amonia in the glass from the air.   [End]
          • Whitening with urine is mentioned here: ... ... http://ww...   #29203   6mo

Whitening with urine is mentioned here: ... ... http://www.revolutiontooth.com/index.php?page=theteethwhiteningcure&menu=2 ... ... But I disagree with what he says here: ... ĒI think most people would agree-and trust me, I know from personal experience-that the modern, flavored bleaching gels are preferable to urine.Ē ... ... Not sure he believes it either, since heís also written about the dangers of commercial bleaching agents.   [End]
  • UT, can you make your urine healthier by taking supplements?   SnowPatrol   7mo

Hi. I eat all organic produce and meat and drink electrolyte water. \ ... ... I was wondering, can you improve the quality of your urine? Say by supplementing with vitamin c or other supplement? Especially that would be good for the skin? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • ... ... Iím not going to answer your question directly but...   #174156   7mo

... ... Iím not going to answer your question directly but I will give you come of my ... personal experience with UT. ... ... What I found after practicing UT off and on for several years and drinking at ... least a cup or more a day is that the taste smoothed out considerably after a ... few weeks of drinking it.  Yet when I ate or drank things that "normal" ... people do such as sweets of alcohol, it changed the taste considerably.  So ... what I did was that if I ate something that caused a disruptive taste I would ... either stop eating it or just eat it once in a while.  Certain vegeta ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you. I did notice it was more clear and lighter taste...   SnowPatrol   6mo

Thank you. I did notice it was more clear and lighter taste, then one morning it was scary looking/smelling. So I didnít do it that day. I think Iíd had some commercial salad dressing or something I never do normally. (A friend had made me a salad.) So I think it is as you say a good way to know what is working in your body. Natures way to tell you = foul smell.:(   [End]
    • Hi, the better your diet the better your urine is as your u...   twinsoul   7mo

Hi, the better your diet the better your urine is as your urine is recycling what you put into your body for example pharmaceuticals come out in your urine, so yes taking supplements and vitamins will improve your urine components that it excretes.   [End]
  • UT after having amalgam filling removed   SnowPatrol   7mo  Ü C Ü

About 2 weeks ago I had an amalgam filling removed. I felt initially much better, then had fallout symptoms, sleepy, really sleepy, slight cold symptoms, emotional. It seems to be better. I eat TONS of organic greens, fruit (berries mainly), some meat, suppliments, water. ... ... Do you think mercury would filter into the urine? ... ... If so for how long? ... ... Can your urine be tested for metals?   [End]
    • Hi, do not drink the urine for at least a couple of weeks a...   twinsoul   7mo

Hi, do not drink the urine for at least a couple of weeks after having an amalgam filling removed as i did this and it made me feel pretty awful even with drinking distilled water, looping urine, taking hemp powder, spirulina, vitamin c etc and if you notice any ill effects when restarting just stop and wait another couple of weeks.   [End]
    • Also yes you can test for metals in your urine with test ki...   twinsoul   7mo

Also yes you can test for metals in your urine with test kits bought online.   [End]
    • I know there is controversy over amalgam, but the mercury i...   wateroflife   6mo

I know there is controversy over amalgam, but the mercury in them is not able to leach out as mercury. ... A good friend and industrial chemist who loved organic chemistry told me that there are various forms of mercury in some fish, but nobody has been able to prove that the compounds in fish that contain mercury are able to poison us like mercury does. Another example is laetrine found in apricot kernels which is supposed to break down cancer tumours. That compound contains cyanide and formeldehyde both of which can poison you, but apparently research has shown that it is impossible for th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • oral chelation and U.T.   pickle77   8mo

Iím very new to this. Have followed the forum for a while.A while back I took some oral chelation tabs for about a month. In examining the urine, before and after, there were tiny crystal particles in it. I have been drinking about 1/3 cup a day now for about a week. Should I perhaps not combine the two? Thanks for any input.   [End]
  • Concentrating urine   infarouge   8mo

Hi, ... ... I wonder what is the best way to concentrate urine. ... ... Can I just boil it down one the stove? ... Will this cause it lose lose some factors? ... Does the boiling temperature damage some factors? ... ... How is urea purified? ... ...   [End]
  • Urine fast, sweet taste in urine   rolasen12   8mo  Ü C Ü

I have been concerned about my health, and decided to start urine therapy. ... ... (I have no idea if I have cancer, but concerns. I have a bump inside my biceps, floaters and some weird sand corn sized bright floaters that comes and go for unknown cause, low level vitamin D that many level 3 cancer patients have, sporadically gets tired and almost falls asleep or as if my brain just shut off a couple of seconds making me stare into nothing and comes back.) ... ... I have been drinking urine in the morning for a couple of months now. This weekend, I decided to urine fast, and do so one day a week. I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Doubts Regd Urine Therapy   ninadgac   9mo

I have started urine therapy just 3 days back. I have some doubts regd urine therapy as follows. ... ... I had got Hepatitis infection 2 yrs back since then I am facing problems like constipation, gases , acidity and feeling heavy stuff around my liver. My diet is healthy , I donít eat junk food. I drinks lot water and urine in between throughout a day. ... ... ... ... 1) Will it be ok if I drink urine throughout a day in between without fasting ? ... I usually drinks lot of water so there would 10-15 glass urine each day, Is the consumption of so much urine per day is good for health?? As in the book na ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In the book Water of Life the author John Armstrong said he...   wateroflife   9mo

In the book Water of Life the author John Armstrong said he did not drink any other beverage than urine. ... ... I do not think anyone knows about how much you can drink, but it seems to me that it is only a benefit. I have heard that too much water in a day can be fatal because it lowers the electrolytes, especially potassium, but when you recycle the urine you get most of it back again. ... ...   [End]
      • What is your problem exactly? Do you take any medicines? Wh...   Nadel   9mo

What is your problem exactly? Do you take any medicines? What do you eat and how much? ... Slow down anyway if you get that sick. ... Fasting on urine is the best route in urine therapy. I wouldn`t drink urine otherwise in amounts you mentioned. ... Best of health!   [End]
        • My problem is constipation, indigestion(gas, acidity etc..)...   ninadgac   9mo

My problem is constipation, indigestion(gas, acidity etc..) which I believe to have happened after hepatitis infection two yrs back. I used to feel drowsy, tired before.. Another problem is low semen count, low motility and higher no of abnormal sperms.... ... About UT, today it is 4th day... I already decreased down the intake of urine to 3-4 glasses from 3rd day and now not experiencing any problem indeed I feel better and energized, I do not feel sleepy, tired as earlier..But problem of constipation is not yet eliminated completely(I not expect it would eliminate with only 3 days UT pract ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Itís a good idea to give it time, also to look into other t...   VonBingen   9mo

Itís a good idea to give it time, also to look into other things, such as are described on this and other forums. All good wishes for your health!   [End]
          • Every morning you are not to urinate first when you get up ...   rakshakmal   8mo

Every morning you are not to urinate first when you get up but hold urine and first drink water then try to do fist potty then go for urination and drink hot wate more and more whole day till you have constipation and drink water an hour after eating food every time and do not drink water during eating food and drink all urine whole day whatever you passes and eat 4 Pc. Of fig at night time before going to bed then drink hot wate then drink hot milk and use vegetarian non spicy food for few days till you have constipation and also do Dhanurasan Yoga before eating food ... Regards   [End]
      • @WaterOfLife , I think you are right regd your views about ...   ninadgac   9mo

@WaterOfLife , I think you are right regd your views about drinking lot of water and potassium deficiency ...I searched online Potassium Deficiency symptoms and find out 2-3 symptoms matches like Fatigue, General Body Weakness, Anorexia (loss of apetite) etc..However I additionally experience heavy stuff around liver as well and some other problems like constipation, indigestion, gases etc...   [End]
  • Is this detox from Urine therapy ?   #148182   10mo

Hi Folks ... ... I started UT a few weeks ago and Iím up to a quarter cup in the a.m. ... ... The last few days Iíve had really bad sinus pain and achy flu like symptoms. It feels like a head cold but the body aches donít seem to be right is this detox ? ... ... Also can someone tell me how long it usually lasts for ? ... ... Thanks :)   [End]
    • I only started last week, drank too much morning urine (wel...   RDA   10mo

I only started last week, drank too much morning urine (well over 3 cups) and I got severe diarrhea, but also for one evening my arms/shoulders ached & were very weak as if I had the flu.   [End]
    • It is detox... It will get better.. But i am 4 months and s...   rdca   10mo

It is detox... It will get better.. But i am 4 months and still detox symptoms.. But i was drinking 3000 ml and doing a semi fast.. I have candida, it is other case... You could just be weel after some time... But ut really works. Bye. Google. Ut and unbearable die off and about a guy who have a horrible month at first and now just have so mucb energy and dont feel depressed. He had eczema.   [End]
      • I happened to find out about having Lyme Disease from doing...   Dustend   9mo

I happened to find out about having Lyme Disease from doing a 5 day urine fast when I saw many symptoms improving like my sight, eczema, skin quality and over all good feeling. Though at the same time brain fog ringing in my ears and many other symptoms started to show that were similar to lyme. I was tested and thatís landed me here. I stopped doing the UT because wasnít feeling well from what appears to be the die off symptoms or Herx reactions Iím supposing? Basically, anyone here thatís dealt with Lyme and UT, or knows anyone whose used it? ... Mine is chronic, possibly 5-6 yrs undiagnos ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yes, I had chronic Lyme, perhaps still have it to some exte...   VonBingen   9mo

Yes, I had chronic Lyme, perhaps still have it to some extent... it tends to persist in a hidden way... I didnít feel that UT brought on more HERXs but I did have extremely difficult symptoms while fasting on UT. ... ... I would suggest that you try UT as a homeopathic remedy in combination with other healing modalities. A good one is the thistle root tincture... teasal root. You could make it now, itís the time of the year for it. Some people find that minimal dosage corrects their bodyís immune response to Lyme and gets them highly functional again. ... ... Others may have more suggestions. I woul ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I read a long time ago about a SALT cure for lyme that ppl ...   Sambo   7mo

I read a long time ago about a SALT cure for lyme that ppl were raving about you should seach for that. Massive doses of sea salt.   [End]
      • Hi Folks, ... ... I stopped the UT after I was feeling ho...   Sambo   7mo

Hi Folks, ... ... I stopped the UT after I was feeling horrible and tried Apple cider vinegar to clear the symptoms and it worked great but here it is several months later and I am sick again with sinus and light headed. :(   [End]
Page 43 of 43
1  10  20  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42   43    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 DiabetesÖAnd How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is sh...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Skeptical about Urine Therapy? Have skeptical questions? Go to Urine Therapy Debate Forum.

6,142 messages, 1,288 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 143, 43 pages,  3,046,166 page views

"Medicine is a collection of uncertain prescriptions, the results of which taken collectively, are more fatal than useful to mankind. Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopeia."
~ Napoleaon Bonaparte

Image Galler Urine Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Find relief!

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain...

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Colloidal Silver Makers
High quality and Fast Colloidal Silver Generators - complete line a...

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medianet Ads

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Colloidal Silver Makers

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Find relief!

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Colloidal Silver Makers

Proven Candida Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.34 sec at 4/16/2014 11:06:39 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=109 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15