CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6478 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Chat Appointments Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   CureZone Chat Room   Rules
 53,288 page views     340 messages     154 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Chat     All Forums 
Like Chat Appointments Forum on Facebook.com
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Here is the easiest way I've found to open coconuts   #183081   23d  C

The easiest way I’ve found to open coconuts is using this coconut opener tool. I can make a straw hole in seconds. ... ... search ’Alsing Coconut Opener’ on Amazon. ... ... What does everyone else use?? ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Who here was born on August 2nd of common years?   monicabrench   32d  C

I was born on August 2nd of a common year and I am looking for my birth mates. Who here was born on August 2nd of common years as well? ... ... Leap years are ... 1948 ... 1952 ... 1956 ... 1960 ... 1964 ... 1968 ... 1972 ... 1976 ... 1980 ... 1984 ... 1988 ... 1992 ... 1996 ... 2000 ... 2004 ... 2008 ... 2012 ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Implement....   AndyPSV   61d  C

... #3 ... ... http://importance.prv.pl/The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.Imp... ... ... mirror: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewdocument/166032/The_Most_Important_Knowledg... ... ... Welcome to debate, spread this free book. ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • forum font change   omo   78d  C

Anyone else notice a change in the forum font? It’s less readable for me. :(   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   zyllioninc   10mo  C

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Recipes for Clearer Skin!   #172183   10mo  C

What we put into our body is just as important as what we put on it. Clearer skin can be achieved naturally by eating healthy. Do you have any recipes that are great for skin? Please share! ... ... Here’s one of my favorites: Pineapple Kale Coconut Smoothie ... http://www.calibabe.com/blog/best-smoothie-for-clearer-skin/ ...   [End]
    • Re Recipes for Clearer Skin   Kirstine1213   89d

I have seen on YouTube that we can make our own Serum, you need vegetable glycerine + water + Vitamin C powder but if you don’t have the time and patience to do all this. You can try the product that I tried recently, the Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe from Amazon. I decided to try this product because I have wrinkle problems and dry skin. I found this on Amazon and was impressed of the customers positive reviews. I’m so glad that I tried this serum, just after a few weeks of using it I felt that my skin is clearer, healthier and refreshed. Give it a try. ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Recipes for Clearer Skin!   Ella65   64d

Its true we can get clear skin if we have healthy lifestyle. I normally start my day by eating blue berries as the antioxidants in them help in protecting from aging.   [End]
      • Rarely do you come across a cosmetic product that can chang...   jennifer211   15d

Rarely do you come across a cosmetic product that can change the very way you feel about yourself. Once I started using Sakare, I started to feel more self confident and my skin simply looked blissful. By now I have used a whole range of their products from acne creams to anti wrinkle serums and every time its products have worked beyond my expectations. Based on my experience, I can confidently recommend Sakare to everyone!   [End]
  • Seizure and Mirena IUD   sawsem   14mo  C

I had my IUD inserted in December of 07. After accidentally pulling it out in December of 09 I had one reinserted in January 2010. I had my first seizure in March ’10 while sleeping. After that I had a series of ”blackouts” basically i would start talking about things unrelated to the conversation I was having. I ended up on seizure meds (Lamictal) in September of 2011. Things seemed to be getting better but then I started having grand mals. I had 1 December 2011 and then some more in May 2012 and finally 1 in June 2012. I stopped taking the seizure medication. The grand mals went ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida   tashaesen   15mo  C

I have suffered from Candida for over ten years now... it has been SO difficult to manage, but every day there is more support and information available. I just want to thank everyone who posts their stories and experiences, it has helped me so much! Especially since after having my daughter, I found it so hard to manage my Candida. ... What I have done is gather key information together in one place for people. ... http://consciousness.creativesolutionsmall.com/home.html ... This is my heath hub, providing links to all sorts of Candida fighting products and great information. ... ...   [End]
  • Help please hpv sinIII   blue.moon   18mo  C

12 years ago I was diagnosed with severe dysplasia I had a LEEP procedure aafterward no more abnormal paps.. until recently. I have been abstinate for 3 years and during my abstinance was even tested for STDs and HPV never came up but from reading I assumed I must have had it and maybe it went away for a while? So now 12 years later it pops up again only on my cervix. I had cryo this morning and had a talk with my fiance that ultimately ended our near 3 year relationship. So now Im not only concerned about my physical health but crushed (yes we’ve dated for 3 years and been abstinate by ch ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Blue, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware o...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Blue, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? My experience and study have convinced me that IF you ingest enough for a long enough period of time, you will in fact kill off any and all foreign viruses in your body. ... ... If you are still interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by D ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is there a cure for Hemochromatosis?   bjornbjorn   19mo  C

I was just wondering if there was a cure for Hemochromatosis and if not what works best for getting the condition under control?   [End]
    • Please look into IP6! It worked magic on my husband’s hemac...   samh69   18mo

Please look into IP6! It worked magic on my husband’s hemachromotosis, while another family member has been on a horrible roller coaster between hema and anemia, excesses and deficiencies, due to the archaic treatment of ’bloodletting’. As an added bonus for my husband, the IP6 is acting as the antioxydant he so needed to repair the damage already done, and I’m learning new benefits for his problem everyday. I’m even beginning to take it for my own heavy metal detox, despite being low on iron. I simply take the IP6 between meals to mop up any unbound iron (and calcium, mercury, etc) and to ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi. I know it’s been a while since your post, but what kin...   howironic   5mo

Hi. I know it’s been a while since your post, but what kind of ”magic” did it work on your husband? How did it help him in regards to his hemochromatosis? Did it affect his symptoms? His blood work? Did it continue to help as he used it more? Did it stop helping eventually? What part of his condition did it NOT help? ... ... Thanks so much!   [End]
  • Stoke?   andrea001   23mo  C

My boyfriend might’ve gotten a stroke. He looked very pale, weak and unresponsive. He couldn’t hear anything but a high pitch tone ringing in his ear. His hands felt numb and was breathing fast like he was having an asthma attack. His heart was beating too fast and his throat felt dry. He looked confused, dizzy. He said he had blurred vision. ... ... He’s alright now, but i’m worried it might happen again. Is this a stroke ?   [End]
    • ... ... You didn’t mention his age but it could be a numbe...   #136970   23mo

... ... You didn’t mention his age but it could be a number of things.  Stroke, ... or hypoglycemia (low blood sugar as in Type II diabetes) attack for two.  ... He needs to see a physician/MD because if it happens again it could be fatal. ... ... Here’s a page describing hypoglycemia: ... ... http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/h/hypoglycemic_attack/intro.htm ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • New to site   SoldiersPrincess   23mo

How do I chat with a doctor?   [End]
  • i want a boyfriend for chat online   LittleAnna   23mo  C

Hello guys, i want a boyfriend for chat online. My name is Anna and my profile id 94940 and personal photo there: ... ... ht tp://partner.bridge-of-love.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=4f6ba00e1a438&a_bid=11110005   [End]
  • Water fast need your help guys:)   Wardahaq   28mo  C

I am planning to lose some 10 kg so going on a water fast from tomorrow. I am all ears to your advice and suggestions I badly need them. I will appreciate it plus help me through my journey :)   [End]
  • I'm finally CURED   MickLabib   31mo  C

Hello, ... ... I have been sick since 2007 I THINK, or maybe even before than that. In 2008, my eyes got dry. They said it’s computers and air conditions. In 2009, I got severe dry eyes. When I say severe I really mean it, I used lubricant eye drops around 30 times daily with NO USE at all. ... ... My body temp dropped too, so it was my Thyroid. Anyway, since then I have been taking supplements and trying to figure out why I’m so sick. I weaned off my blood pressure medication, it wasn’t really required as I learnt, and I was still very sick. ... ... My dear friend told me that it’s the Amalgam and Root ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Awesome! It’s great to hear. I’m looking forward to the d...   Eric11   31mo

Awesome! It’s great to hear. I’m looking forward to the day when I can say the magic word, cured.   [End]
      • Eric, ... ... Thanks :) ... I can say that my problem was ...   MickLabib   31mo

Eric, ... ... Thanks :) ... I can say that my problem was 99% Root Canal. I have seen the improvement once I got those teeth extracted. ... Good luck and I hope you are root-canals free :) lol ... Michael   [End]
        • Hello, ... ... I too have a great testimonial just had tw...   BromelainChick   25mo

Hello, ... ... I too have a great testimonial just had two root canal teeth extracted and found out that... one was inject with a mercury filling! ... ... I yesterday I just had my blood UV cleaned and little hydrogen peroxide as well! ... ... I will be writing a full testimonial soon! ... ... All I can say is Thank God, Thank Jesus! ... I am healing! ... ... AMEN! and thanks to curezone for the supportive community. ... I’ve been on here for years... would have not made the connection!   [End]
    • Hello Michael, ... ... Thanks for sharing. I think we shar...   ERM   30mo

Hello Michael, ... ... Thanks for sharing. I think we share the similar symptoms (dry eyes i.e.) and similar causes (I also have root canals and amalgams, though mine is a lot more than yours). I am so happy to hear your good news. This really encourage me as I am waiting to deal with my dental issues:) ... ... ERM   [End]
  • Nice to know people read and don't respond.   LoneTigeress87   31mo  C

I posted a blog that was read 18 times. And out of those 18 people, no one said a word. I thought this was supposed to be a help/ support/ conversation site. Where if you are feeling weird about something, or scared, or what have you, that people would step up and talk. I am just reassured that I am completely alone, as I was reminded today by getting rejected by a guy because I’m fat. How can it hurt so bad with a stranger.... Well, I give up. How to feel like you’re worth anything when you’re reminded so many times a day that you are not. I just wish I had someone. I have no one.   [End]
    • http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1858456#i ... ... Not t...   UserX   31mo

http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1858456#i ... ... Not that many people reply to blog posts, and it takes time for new blogs to get noticed, so you shouldn’t take it personally. ... ... Astrology is a spiritual wasteland. The more you seek to solve any issue with astrology, the more ”obsessive” you will become, Please seek out the folks in the Christianity support form. They can help you to overcome your ”obsession” without astrology.   [End]
    • I agree---Don’t take it personally. TBH, I don’t look at b...   BlueRose   31mo

I agree---Don’t take it personally. TBH, I don’t look at blog entries here---I just stick to the forums.   [End]
    • I have a personal blog and I get a whole lot more responses...   UserX   31mo

I have a personal blog and I get a whole lot more responses on other forums, than from my own blog followers. These forums are a great place to socialize. Not all posts will get a response, but you will get more responses on forums. Sorry to hear you are feeling frustrated and sad because you are thinking that you have been rejected because of your weight. Somehow that response seems inadequate. What kind of support are you needing?   [End]
    • Definetly it’s true whensome someone hurt you it remains in...   #145469   31mo

Definetly it’s true whensome someone hurt you it remains in your heart and gives u lot of pain...... ...   [End]
    • bLogs are diaries   SoulfulSurvivor   31mo

I’ve made over 40 blog entries and I’ve seen probably 4 responses to them. I don’t take it personally that everyone and their kid brother isn’t sharing my outrages, etc., because a bLog is an online personal diary more than a discussion forum.  If one person gets inspiration or a sense of empowerment by reading one of my entries, then that’s what matters - not how many people feel compelled to respond.  ... ... If there are issues that you want to address with replies, I would suggest using the discussion forums.  Blogging just gets it out of your system.  ... ... Brightest ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Nice to know people read and don't respond.   LoneTigeress87   31mo

hello. Thank you everyone for responding. That’s true. I can see how it would just be more of a online diary than something people would avidly read. I am just wanting friends. Some people to talk to. I feel so alone. I have family, but they don’t quite have time to talk, as they have their own lives. Which I understand, but it gets really hard not having anyone. I’ve never been good at making friends, and still not. I want some friends who can share their day, let me share mine, and maybe even write through post office mail with. Penpals. I don’t have any friends left because of an ex of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Making Friends   BlueRose   31mo

First of all, good for you for getting rid of your ex! If he was isolating you, then he was abusive. ... ... As for making and keeping friends, I’m convinced that this was easier to do in previous generations. There are various reasons for this. I’ll use my parents’ generation as an example (they are part of ”the greatest generation”---the generation that came of age and fought in WWII). Back then, people were less transient. Kids were born and raised in the same neighborhood. Often, when they grew up and were out on their own, they would stay in the same neighborhood---as would their cla ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lonely vs. "Being Alone"   RRR SoulfulSurvivor   31mo

First of all, I want to say that Blue Rose’s post about making friends was spot-the-heck-ON!!!!  Today, people are transient, and "communication" with others is mainly accomplished through technological devices (computer, cell phone), or in brief, shortspeak.  We, as a culture and society, do not truly communicate.  We often don’t speak truthfully and end up saying only those things that we think others want to hear.  Like Blue Rose pointed out, we used to live and die in the same community, so speaking truthfully and communicating honestly held so much valu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How many messages you read and responded to?   #166786   22mo

I am wondering how many messages you read and responded to? ... I just click on your profile and it say you responded to one single message, your own. ... It kinda goes both ways. People who respond to messages left by others are more likely to get responses. ... ... White Sharrk ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Nice to know people read and don't respond.   Survivor2121   24mo

After reading your post was touching as know what if feels like to be rejected was over 20 stone at one point in my life. You are just as important try and remind yourself find some thing positive and embrace yourself maybe a positive list get out every morning. While reading this it should help bring even more positive things in your life. Please don’t expect this to happen over night it will take time then will eventually see. Good luck. If you want to pm any time am here. ... ...   [End]
  • Help with random medical issues!   #144790   32mo  C

I am a twenty year old female who has had many health problems this year. Starting in January 2011. I began to have sinus tachycardia. In February 2011 I had a large pneumothorax of the left lung and was hospitalized for one week with a chest tube then sent home. A week later I was rushed to the ER with another larger pneumothorax of the left lung again where I was hospitalized for 2 weeks. I had pleurodesis and cyst removal done to my lung. After that, the doctor noticed I always have protein in my urine, and sometimes blood in my urine. I was referred to a nephrologist but she saw nothin ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Since autoimmune proglems run in your family you are at a h...   MENDOMAID   32mo

Since autoimmune proglems run in your family you are at a high risk for having those problems. Since Celiac Disease is by far the most common autoimmune problem that would be the first to rule out or diagnose. Celiac Disease is triggered by gluten in wheat, barley and rye. People with other autoimmune proglems often benefit by following a strict gluten free diet. For the complete series of tests for CD see the information pages at Celiac.com. ... ... To regain your health after finding out if you have an underlying condition there are many health building programs on the CZ forums. Several are ...   [retrieve this message]
  • internet addiction survey   Alexya   3y  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I am currently conducting research into the risk factors associated with pathological internet use. I need participants to complete a survey at the following link: ... ... https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/_research ... (more information on the study may be found here) ... ... Anybody over the age of 18 may participate. ... ... Thanks :)   [End]
  • Bovine Adrenal Extract   #141871   3y  C

I’m trying to find a supplier of Bovine Adrenal extract. Does anybody know where I can buy this in bulk?   [End]
  • antioxidants in cocoa powder?   girlygirlygirl   3y  C

the brand fry’s cocoa powder ... ... would this have antioxidants in it just as those dark chocolates with 70-80% dark chocolate?   [End]
  • suboxone   stvdill1544   3y  C

i been on this drug for two years now and i’ve weaned myself down to 2mg everyother day but for some reason can’t stop it completely it seems the withdrawls are too much how can i get past this stuff its ruining my life   [End]
    • well i was in the same shoes as you and found sub to be wor...   lola11   31mo

well i was in the same shoes as you and found sub to be worse to get off of. i ended up going back to oxy for 2 weeks than did a very low methadone treatment (only 5 mg a day) for a week and then stopped and it was the best for me. my wds lasted for only 3 days it was totally bearable. i also stayed on a very low dose of oxy those 2 1st weeks off of subs. ive done many jump offs and this time it wasnt bad at all. it was very very mild. methadone can be just as mean to get off of if you take it for longer and in higher doses so please stay on it just for a very short time. the worst part wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I give up! how do we have a chat?   HarmonicCharge   4y

Chat appointments? People schedule a time to chit chat?   [End]
  • candida diet   butterflygirl   4y  C

Hi all curezone people, ... after weeks of reading different forum posts on candida, it’s cure and all the varying opinions on what to eat, anti-fungals and probiotics to take. Along with the information on colon cleansing and liver flushing - I’M CONFUSED!!! ... I’ve got candida overgrowth and for the last 2 weeks have been trying to combat it. I’ve cut out all sugars etc and ... ... am taking the following; ... aloe vera juice ... acidophillus + lactobacillum whatsitsname ... zinc ... oregano oil ... capryllic acid ... biotin ... mag phos ... blackcurrant seed oil ... synthetic vitamin B ... milk thistle ... pau d’arco tea ... ... I’v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This article will explain the idea behind a new treatment o...   MENDOMAID   4y

This article will explain the idea behind a new treatment of Candida. ... ... The Free Livrary - Townsend Letter ... Stephen F. Olmstead, MD ... Life on the Edge: The Clinical Implications of gastrointestinal biofilm ... ... I think it is possible to use herbal candida killers rather than the antimycotics/antibiotics the method uses. ... ...   [End]
    • Our stories sound similar. No one can tell you what to do o...   takemeaway10   4y

Our stories sound similar. No one can tell you what to do or what not to do. You just have to listen to your body. Also, keep education yourself. The thing that inspires me is that I KNOW it’s possible to get rid of. I’ve read the success stories of many people. They all tried different methods and got the same results (candida-free). I think I was more depressed when I thought that there was nothing I could do because the prescriptions didn’t work. Now that I know about the abundance of methods and information, I just have to keep fighting. ... ... The piece of advice I can give is pay close ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’d agree with the idea that it takes time to heal candida ...   Dog Rose   4y

I’d agree with the idea that it takes time to heal candida and leaky gut. Adherence to the diet is crucial - no sugar, no processed food, no yeast, no malt, limited grains etc. I added in the anti-fungals - caprylic acid worked for me - about six months into the diet and these finished it off. I still eat a mostly anti-candida diet, however. Occasionally I will have something with sugar but rarely. ... ... I felt awful during those first six months, as you say you do. This really is a good sign. Dead candida carcasses in the blood stream are even worse than live candida in the gut. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes, a well thought diet is a big weapon against candida.   dvjorge   4y

Yes, a well thought diet is a big weapon against candida.   [End]
      • Hi and thanks for your reply, ... ... the main reason I am...   butterflygirl   4y

Hi and thanks for your reply, ... ... the main reason I am trying to de-yeast myself is because I have been depressed and tired. It seems tough to know that I could potentially be feeling depressed and tired too whilst killing the yeast for up to 6 months!! ... ... I agree with the idea of listening to my body and following what it instinctively takes me towards. ... ... There’s something around trusting myself and my body that’s linked to overcoming yeast infection - it’s all connected somehow I’m sure and that candida is a physical symbol of something emotional that needs to be resolved. ... ... I wish all ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I felt/feel very like you, butterflygirl. The information o...   Chikara   4y

I felt/feel very like you, butterflygirl. The information on this website has been hugely helpful, but at the same time I feel like it’s too much. Every time I read something I would doubt my ”plan of attack” even if I’d only been on it for a few days- and then I would switch and change again. I say stick with what you’re doing for a while. Maybe take a break from these forums. Eat well, rest well, exercise or stretch if you are able to. It can be a relief to read experiences of others going through what you are going through, but reading experiences of those who have suffered for years an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Poor you, been there, read my last post regarding candida, ...   robertcqu   4y

Poor you, been there, read my last post regarding candida, stomach is something you need to work in addition to Candida. I was lucky casue I do not have digestion issues, my wife has it though but no candida ha ha: ... ... Hi Mate, ... ... Let me help you with your suffering. I have had exactly the same problems for 10 years, after 10 years I got worse from taking more antibiotics. Then I really knew I had Candida. You r not so bad yet... ... I tried every possible anti fungal including drugs (lamisil etc). My face felt dry, terrible feeling for 15 years, unable to shave or wash my face without over dr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Airport X-ray and Supplements' Potency   hunghung   4y  C

Does airport X-ray on checked-in and hand-held luggage reduce the potency of supplements (e.g. oils and vitamins)? ... ... If yes, I would just carry them with me to pass through the passenger scanning ”gate”.   [End]
  • my dream   confusedondreams   5y  C

in my dream i cant see any thing its alla blurr of colours like im moving reeally fast and i cant see it just keeps going and going blurry and faster then i wake up feeling sick iv had this dream more then once can sum 1 help me ?   [End]
    • HI! ... ... I’m not sure exactly what your dream means, bu...   lilpolock   5y

HI! ... ... I’m not sure exactly what your dream means, but it kinda reminded me of dreams I used to have about elevators. ... Seems whenever I got in one in a dream something would go wrong. Since I have no fear of elevators, I looked at the setting of the dream: I get into a box, and lose control. ... Turns out this dream was related to a compulsive behavior/habit that made me FEEL totally out of control. ... ... So lets look at your dream: ... It seems like you’re moving really fast, yet you can’t see where you’re going. ... ... Are you an action orientated person? ... Do you fill your life/time with a lot of ac ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Colours represent the idea of emotions. Your dream seems to...   Blue Eyes   5y

Colours represent the idea of emotions. Your dream seems to suggest that you are being overwhelmed by emotions, to the extent that you could see yourself becoming ‘sick and tired’ of all these feelings – at least when you think about this issue when wide awake (i wake up feeling sick) and thinking with full awareness. ... ... Another point the dream can be suggesting is that you might have the impression that you are actually reeally getting somewhere in life (like im moving reeally fast) when experiencing so many emotions. However, the end result (feeling sick) does not imply a beneficial res ...   [retrieve this message]
  • kifir water   parsleysage   5y  C

Ugh ... please speak to me of kifit water ... I have been making it and taking it for a month ... whenever i do, oh no ... the volume of evacuation is much more than usual ... and the odor is stronger ... ... can anyone educate me on the effects on the body?I mean, what was your experience? ... Am I just getting used to the probiotics? ... How lonmg will it take for me to get adjusted, or is this not normal? ... It is almost making me not want to continue...please advise... ... ... haven’t tried kambucha.... ... ... i have tasted it, but am not making it now- ... ... thanks   [End]
  • Image Embedded Where are you nfld77?   seek2clean   5y

http://curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_Moreless/tn-Isis_2.jpg ... I found it? ... seek2clean   [End]
  • Fancy a Family Holiday to Disneyland?!   followthemagic   5y  C

Hi All, ... ... I’m working with Ford UK who are running an exciting competition where entrants can win one of 250 VIP Family tickets to Disneyland Paris. All you have to do to enter is play the Follow the Magic with Ford game:http://www.followthemagicwithford.co.uk/ ... ... Have fun and Good luck! ... ... Dhiren on behalf of Ford UK ...   [End]
  • clothing   cureriousc   5y  C

Hello. I am wondering what symptoms people go through with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity when they wear clothing since all clothing had some sort of chemicals involved in making them.   [End]
    • Re: clothing symptoms, MCS   LD Di   5y

Hi, C! ... ... Mine were mainly fatigue, brain fog, stiffness and pain. This was usually caused by polyester. For several years at my sickest I could be incapacitated for hours or days by wearing things with even a small percentage of p in them! ... ... Rare;y, rashes and raw places on skin in contact. This was usually from residues in the fabric, perhaps detergents and such, not the fabric itself, and could be removed. ... ... I am much better now, and can wear pretty much any fabric. Still have to be careful about some of the additives, though. ... ... What are you doing to try to recover from your MCS? ...   [retrieve this message]
  • info on microwave cooking   whiskers01   5y  C

For Christmas, my sister got me a FoldTuk bakeware container. The reason I share is that she actually explained to me that this new product doesn’t seem to release any harmful chemicals when put in the microwave. So, really, the material that the FoldTuk product is made from is ideal for autistic children who have sensitivity to the toxins released by typical bakeware products. The product goes from freezer to oven, and I’ve found it a huge help to have this option in the kitchen. Hope the info/ brief review helps. Happy New Year! (She ordered the foldtuk right off of their main sit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t believe it matters what you use to cook food in a m...   Shekina   5y

I don’t believe it matters what you use to cook food in a microwave oven - they’re dangerous and alter the foods composition regardless. So even the safest cookware won’t prevent microwaved foods from becoming toxic. I know microwaves are a great convenience to a lot of people, but sometimes convenience comes at a price. ... ... http://www.ghchealth.com/microwave-ovens-the-proven-dangers.html ... ... ... Ultimately it’s each individuals choice on how they wish to prepare their meals - but I made conscious decision to throw away mine a few years ago. There’s enough electromagnetic pollution around ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I hope this link can help someone   1234567   6y  C

Low self-esteem.. ... ... ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1305957#i ... ... ... Many blessings to all:) ... ... Nadia :)   [End]
  • Strangers on the Phone   #25398   6y  C

Has anyone ever done that? ... So   [End]
    • Re: Talking to Strangers on the Phone   venkvelaga   6y

He could be working in the company but didn’t want to reveal his real name before he could gauge your level interest. ... ... As long as it isn’t a stalker and continues to call you youshould be OK.   [End]
      • His interest in me, or my inte   #25398   6y

His interest in me, or my inte   [End]
        • 25398---Are you also Herb Gal? Once in college (before cal...   #28223   6y

25398---Are you also Herb Gal? Once in college (before call ID) some guy called my dorm room, told me his name and said he just wanted to talk. I cut off the conversation right then and there. You’re young (if you are indeed Herb Gal) maybe still a bit naive but I wouldn’t have talked a few hours with a total stranger no matter how slow it was at work! You’re right---you don’t know who he is or what his true intentions are! You have a boyfriend, Herb Gal--(is it the same one, the narcissist?)--then why would you spend so much time talking to a stranger? Are you not happy in your rela ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Maybe I’m just extremely insec   #25398   6y

Maybe I'm just extremely insec   [End]
            • You’re young, herb-gal, too young to be tied down in a rela...   #28223   6y

You’re young, herb-gal, too young to be tied down in a relationship---especially with someone who treats you badly. You’ve been through a lot--losing the twins--and didn’t get the support you badly needed from him. Break away from him. The time for that is long past. Concentrate on getting your degree. At this point in your life that should be your main priority. You still have many years ahead of you to launch your career, marry, raise a family. ... ... Truth be said, I had to read what you wrote twice to be sure I read correctly. What chilled me in particular was you saying that you we ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Maybe I’m just too open minded   #25398   6y

Maybe I'm just too open minded   [End]
                • Herb-gal---It’s one thing to discuss sex with friends or re...   #28223   6y

Herb-gal---It’s one thing to discuss sex with friends or relatives it’s a whole ’nother thing to discuss it with a total stranger who calls you up and gives a fake name. Deep down I think you know this, too, or else you wouldn’t have posted here wondering if talking to this stranger was alright. You don’t know this person---he could be a pervert thus talking about sex in any way, shape or form is a bad omen. This bears repeating---you could well have placed yourself in danger. Even if you had just met a person face to face and were chatting, bringing up sex is not a good thing for a fi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Talking to Strangers on the Phone-It's really bothering...   TheObserver   6y

It’s really bothering me because I don’t know who this person is. ... ... And you have a boyfriend ... ... and you talked to this ”stranger ” for two hours... ... ... All your words - to me doesn’t make any sense - ... ... 1) why talk to a stranger - unless you ARE intrested... ... 2) A boyfriend implies an exclusive relationship of 1 to 1 - you demostrated this false if that is the relationship you have. If mot then it would be a male friend with privilages. ... ... ... I recommend getting a backbone IE some priniples that you LIVE by-stand up for. or forever be blown around by the winds of life... ... ... Sounds harsh but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Talking to Strangers on the Phone   RunningBlind   6y

lol. I think it’s kind of creepy. Almost as creepy as the ”Missed Connections” section of Craigslist. ... ... Personally, I’d want someone who had the balls to talk to me face to face and not run home to post on the computer or somehow find out my work number and call me. ... ... Not finding anything about someone online doesn’t mean anything. I’m an internet addict and you won’t find anything on me either. Kind of creepy to think of random people Google searching ya too. :P ... ...   [End]
  • what does this mean?   girlygirlygirl   6y  C

if someone calls a girl ..........shes such a little mother hubbard ... ... what does this mean ... ... ... does it mean shes ugly.................or just her hair and clothes are out dated.............or she looks like a man ... ... ... or something totally else?   [End]
  • ADHD help   hpope2007   6y  C

Hi. Here is some information a natural treatment for ADHD. It sounds promising. Here is the link.... htttp://www.provennaturalcures.com/naturalremediesforadhdchildren.html   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Silver Bulletin e-News Magazine, ”What the Coming Food Collapse Mea...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”This plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

340 messages, 154 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 85, 4 pages,  53,288 page views

"Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families."
~ Anonymous

Image Galler Chat Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.87 sec at 4/23/2014 8:30:36 PM, requested by 54.82.229.76, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=114 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25