CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums19460 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Cosmetic-Plastic Surgery Support Forum, Nose Job or Boobs Job Support Forum

Nose Job, Face lifting, Silicone implants, boobs job, body modeling, liposuction, Preventive Mastectomy
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 170,609 page views     378 messages     119 topics     3 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
51d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Cosmetic Surgery     All Forums 
Like Cosmetic Surgery Forum on Facebook.com
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

• Will Laser Remove Permanent Makeup?   stella001   3mo

Lasers often provide an excellent result in removal of permanent makeup, if the color is a dark or black color. The Alexandrite, Nd Yag, and Q-switched Ruby lasers can all do the job. ... ... The difficulty in treating permanent make up ink vs. traditional tattoo ink is two fold. First, the location of the ink is quite different and more challenging than most tattoos. Secondly, make up ink has different pigment and base pigments. ... ... Laser resurfacing is not indicated for permanent makeup removal, however as a side effect it can lighten it. Generally, the permanent make up is treatable with la ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Black eyes after Rhinoplasty   MGolden   5mo

I am concerned about my sister who Rhinoplasty two days before. Her eyes have bruised badly and appears brutal. We consulted her PS and he said it is normal after surgery and will go off. Just wanted to know from experienced guys. Anyone had gone through this?   [End]
  • Benefits of Abdominoplasty   monicamontes000   6mo

More commonly known as a tummy tuck, abdominoplasty is one of the most popular types of cosmetic or plastic surgery. Abdominoplasty provides a flatter abdomen and abdominal appearance through the removal of excess fat and skin from areas where excess fat causes abdominal bulging. Abdominoplasty is generally performed through an incision in an area between the naval and the pubic hairline, and excess fat and tissues are removed through liposuction.   [End]
  • Revision from another plastic surgeon?   marycc   6mo

Is it safer to take revision from another plastic surgeon after getting the primary surgery done with first surgeon?   [End]
    • ... ... ... ... ... ... It is safe, but it is bet...   SheilaJ   6mo

... ... ... ... ... ... It is safe, but it is better to get it done from the first surgeon itself. The first surgeon has studied well about your nasal anatomy and severity of the issue. If you are considering another plastic surgeon, he would have to go through everything from the start to the stage you are on now. However, if the surgeon is well informed about what have to be done, and then you are safe! But make sure your choice is right. ... ...   ...   [End]
    • It is safe, but it is better to get it done from the first ...   SheilaJ   6mo

It is safe, but it is better to get it done from the first surgeon itself. The first surgeon has studied well about your nasal anatomy and severity of the issue. If you are considering another plastic surgeon, he would have to go through everything from the start to the stage you are on now. However, if the surgeon is well informed about what have to be done, and then you are safe! But make sure your choice is right. ...   [End]
    • If you don’t have a choice and then you can look for other ...   monicamontes000   6mo

If you don’t have a choice and then you can look for other surgeon, as long as you have a complete profile of the surgery done by your previous surgeon and choose a registered surgeon. Do some profiling about your surgeon.   [End]
  • abcs   christeena   8mo

Can anyone explain me why ABCS is that important?   [End]
    • Because American Board of Cosmetic Surgery is the only bora...   HJoile   8mo

Because American Board of Cosmetic Surgery is the only borad that examines a skills of a surgeon in performing facial cosmetic surgery or surgery on body. It is one of several ABMS Boards. Other board include American Board of Dermatologic Surgery, or the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. This is the minimum requirement to become a plastic surgeon.    [End]
  • Pain after BA?   christeena   8mo

How bad is the pain after Breast augmentation?   [End]
    •  It depends on the severity of the surgery! Everyone is dif...   Shaineewon   8mo

It depends on the severity of the surgery! Everyone is different. The pain after my surgery was intense, in the first day, however managed with pain pills. I felt uncomfortable on the second day, but not becuase of pain. Just did not feel good. Perhaps because of the sore muscles! There will some sort of pain after the any breast surgery. If you are lucky with the anaesthesia, then your recovery will be smoother. Expect the worst, then you will be wondered that you are fine! ...   [End]
  • Breast implants rupture   #175427   8mo

How do i detect a rupture with breast implants?   [End]
    • It differes with the type of breast implants! If you have s...   Jeona17   8mo

It differes with the type of breast implants! If you have saline implants, then you can know the leak after an hour. One the other hand, It is hard to detect rupture with silicone implants. So in this case when you are doubtful about the rupture, do take a mammography. If scar lumpiness is found, then your implants hs ruptured. MRI scanning is also work for identifying the breast implants rupture. .  ...   [End]
      • There are three types plastic surgery breast enlargement p...   enochdavis   7mo

There are three types plastic surgery breast enlargement procedure saline implant filled with sterile saline solution silicone implant filled with viscous silicone gel, alternative composition implant with miscellaneous fillers that are no longer manufactured and there are some surgical procedures the main thing is 3 types primary reconstruction the replacement of breast tissues damaged by trauma disease, revision and reconstruction to revise the outcome of a previous breast reconstruction surgery and some incision type also there inframammary,periareolar, transaxillary, transumbilical, t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Women are not always happy with the size or shape of their ...   monicamontes000   6mo

Women are not always happy with the size or shape of their breasts. Too big, too small, even different sizes, but whatever the reason, treatments for women abound. Breast implants have been around for decades, and materials just keep getting better. Understanding the types of breast implants available, the procedure for insertion and where to get them help women around the world achieve the look they desire, which in turn enhances self confidence and self esteem.   [End]
    • That was the first question I asked my doc! Saline implants...   #178679   5mo

That was the first question I asked my doc! Saline implants deflate and hence you will know when the breasts shrinks over time. Gel implants stays together and doesn’t change the shape. An MRI is the only way to detect ’silent’ ruptures of the implants.Well, this was one of my main concerns while getting a done. Saline implants are harmless and re-absorbed by the body.   [End]
  • Drinking distilled water after surgery to help flush fluids?   bubbajoe   13mo  C

I recently had rhinoplasty to fix a broken nose and septum.I am day 8 after my op and recovering quite well but i seem to have fluid in my tip of my nose which is very common with this surgery. (you can acually feel the fluid its weird) ... ... anyway I have used distilled water a few other times to help with my bacteria I had in my tummy which I think killed it anyway do you think its safe to drink it now to aid with flushing this fluid out and bringing down my swelling. I have already started since last night I have probably had about 2 litres and I have added some lemon in today ... ... I though ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would suggest not to do. Before doing anything on your no...   Staci Karlet   8mo

I would suggest not to do. Before doing anything on your nose, please discuss with your PS so that you will not unknowingly put yourself n risk. My friend’s sister tried treating herself to reduce pain by taking pain killers which seriosuly affected the recovery. Fortunately, it did not complicate her condition as she was immediately taken to the Rhinoplasty surgeon. I have came across such situations. It is worse than we think. Take Care! ...   [End]
  • What amount cash might it cost to get eye molding nonessent...   kotyyunies   13mo

What amount cash might it require for me to get nonessential surgery to inclination my eyes and somewhat change the state of them? Likewise, do you need to be a specific age to finish it? I’m 19, so I’m trusting I’ll be alright. ... ... _____________________________________________________________   [End]
  • What amount cash might it cost to get eye molding nonessent...   kotyyunies   13mo

Hi all, What amount cash might it require for me to get nonessential surgery to inclination my eyes and somewhat change the state of them? Likewise, do you need to be a specific age to finish it? I’m 19, so I’m trusting I’ll be alright. ...   [End]
    • Re: What amount cash might it cost to get eye molding nones...   matthewdwilliams   9mo

Your current age is not an issue. The cost of surgery varies with location. There are also other factors that influence the cost. They are fees for doctor, anesthesia costs if required, facility expenses and expenses for accommodation.  ... ...   ... ... However, discuss with the doctor and make sure you are qualified to take the surgery. Good luck!  ...   [End]
  • lipo in 2009 gave me a LIPOMA IN MY Retroperitoneal space   rawrnr   13mo

... ... I had 800CC removed from my lower ab, flanks and upper knees ... I have some old posts here about my experience after surgery... ... up to 1.5 years after... ... and this lump that would not go away... ... I now have a 19x18x8cm tumour FATTY TISSUE located in my Retroperitoneal space... ... I did not tell my surgeon about lipo and she is an oncologist ... SHe want to do surgery on me to remove it. ... BUT this would mean ripping me open to remove it in one piece and removing any organs it is touching.. ( it is free floating) ... parts of my small and large intestine ... my right ovary ... muscle off my back... ... ... I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • lipo in 2009 gave me a 19cm LIPOMA IN MY Retroperitoneal sp...   rawrnr   13mo

... ... lipo in 2009 gave me a LIPOMA IN MY Retroperitoneal space ... by rawrnr » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am ... ... I had 800CC removed from my lower ab, flanks and upper knees ... I have some old posts here about my experience after surgery... ... up to 1.5 years after... ... and this lump that would not go away... ... I now have a 19x18x8cm tumour FATTY TISSUE located in my Retroperitoneal space... ... I did not tell my surgeon about lipo and she is an oncologist ... SHe want to do surgery on me to remove it. ... BUT this would mean ripping me open to remove it in one piece and removing any organs it is touching.. ( it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ... lipo in 2009 gave me a 19cm LIPOMA IN MY Retroperitonea...   rawrnr   13mo

... lipo in 2009 gave me a 19cm LIPOMA IN MY Retroperitoneal space ... ... ... I had 800CC removed from my lower ab, flanks and upper knees ... I have some old posts here about my experience after surgery... ... up to 1.5 years after... ... and this lump that would not go away... ... I now have a 19x18x8cm tumour FATTY TISSUE located in my Retroperitoneal space... ... I did not tell my surgeon about lipo and she is an oncologist ... SHe want to do surgery on me to remove it. ... BUT this would mean ripping me open to remove it in one piece and removing any organs it is touching.. ( it is free floating) ... parts of my sma ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Weight loss Surgery (Edited by Forum Moderator)   davidsontracy93   14mo  C

Today, people are hughly concerned about their looks adn body figure and thats why they go for weight loss treatments.   [End]
  • Plastic surgery clinic   marcjohnson01   18mo

Hi,  ... ... I have been looking for a plastic surgery clinic for facelift in Toronto. Found this site http://www.josephtogbamd.com/plastic-surgery-oakland-ca.php relevant. Anyone know these guys? ...   [End]
    • Re: Plastic surgery clinic (Edited by Forum Moderator)   davidsontracy93   16mo

I have not gone to this hospital for any surgeries. But i have heard many good things about this doctor.It would be helpful if you search for feedback from the patients.   [End]
    • Re: Plastic surgery clinic   enochdavis   7mo

The most of the cosmetic Plastic surgery clinics are using the transfer of skin tissue is very common procedure skin grafts can be taken from the recipients or donors, auto grafts are taken from the recipient if absent or deficient of natural tissue alternatives can be cultured sheets of epithelial cells in vitro or synthetic compounds such as integer which consists of silicone and bovine tendon collagen with glycosaminoglycans,allografts are taken from a donor of the same species., xenografts are taken from a donor of different species whether it had good results expected from plastic s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • My Melasma (chloasma) is gone !!!!! Want to share my happi...   AliceFeng   20mo  C

Hi, ... ... After trying everything for 7 years I am finally Melasma free!! I wanted to share my story in the hope it will help whoever reads this. ... ... Melasma made me miserable but now i feel like a new person!! I suffered with it for 7 years and had tried EVERYTHING. I used to spend hours and hours on these forums and finally was advised of a new laser. I was VERY apprehensive as I had tried a laser treatment years back and had no luck but after speaking to a clinician I decided to give it a go. The laser works VERY differently to other lasers and after 6 treatments I am completely Melasma fre ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That’s Tinea Versicolor - a skin fungus. It appears ”dark” ...   Michael B   20mo

That’s Tinea Versicolor - a skin fungus. It appears ”dark” on fair skinned people but on dark skinned people it appears as white spots and spotches. Cured mine incidentally by eliminating a whole bunch of fungal colonies of candida from my intestines. ... ... Glad you are happy with the laser work but keep the above in mind in case it comes back.   [End]
  • How much does a liposuction cost in your area?   Linda12   22mo

Hello, ... I wanted to know how much was the average liposuction in your area? Please state where you live and the cost. Please help! ... Thanks in advance! ... ... ... ... ______________________ ... miami liposuction   [End]
    • Hi, try this place - Medical travel http://www.medicaltrav...   marthab   21mo

Hi, try this place - Medical travel http://www.medicaltravelczech.com - in Prague, Czech Republic, great costs - from 1200 - 2000 euros...I have great experience with them! ... ... Good luck ... M   [End]
    •  The cost is not is fixed. It depends on various facto...   nikkirchavez   10mo

The cost is not is fixed. It depends on various factors such as areas of the body where liposuction has to be performed, anesthesia fees and expenses for facility, pre-op lab, medications, compression garments and other fees. ... ... My sister had liposuction  San Antonio on underarms and it cost $3000. I think, the standard cost of lipo in United States is $4000 for a single part. The cost can range between $6000 and $8000 for three areas of the body and increases for more number of treated areas.  ...   [End]
  • Grapeseed extract for skin   cherrypeaches   26mo  C

Does anyone have any experience with Grapeseed extract for skin benefits ? If it helped preventing lines and wrinkles ? I take 100 mg of Grapeseed extract but not sure if it’s helping. A friend of mine had suggested it who looks really young for her age. Any other supplements that help with anti-aging skin benefits ?   [End]
  • Tummy tuck and lymph system   #144589   31mo  C

I had a tummy tuck last march. I have not scarred well and took a very long time to heal. I had my drains in for over a month. Most people get theirs out in a week. I still have problems with swelling and my cellulite is worse than it has ever been. I am very thin and was before the surgery. I had a lot of loose skin and stretch marks from my 2 previous pregnancies. I did a couple of tests that I ordered on line for heavy metals and tested posative. I did a quick heavy metal cleanse and went to get my surgery. If I knew then what I know now. I started having breakouts about a year ago on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I wish someone would have answered you cause I have the sam...   walrus   27mo

I wish someone would have answered you cause I have the same issue.   [End]
    • I can only comment on the scar and stretch mark issue. I h...   sd2345   27mo

I can only comment on the scar and stretch mark issue. I have been using a dermaroller for both, and getting really good results. It can be a little painful, but the pain is quick and not lasting. ... ... I was unlucky to get stretchmarks worse than others, but strangly lucky to respond to the therapy very well, some are almost gone and my C-section scar is disapearing nicely. It also tightened up my skin. ... ... Not everyone will respond as well as I have though, but some get really great results. It’s worth trying. ... ... Lot’s of info on the web, there are a couple of forums out there to get sup ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Heavy metal cleanse with breast implants   #144589   31mo  C

I have started a heavy metal cleanse. I am doing the klinghardt method. I use mostly chorella cilantro and garlic. I occasionally take some red clay baths. I have silicone breast implants and I was wondering if the cleanse I am doing could harm or rupture the implants. I know it was probably foolish of me to get them but they are in there now and I don’t want to have surgery again right now. My symptoms started 2 years ago way before the implants I have only had them for 7 months. I am trying to get better. I have had recurrent yeast infections , brain fog, fatigue, feeling overwhelmed ...   [retrieve this message]
    • How has things been going for you? I believe I too have hea...   shira shira   29mo

How has things been going for you? I believe I too have heavy metals within my system so I just wanted to know if you’ve been retested to see if ur detox worked? How did you get the heavy metal testing done? Where? How much? Any information would be good. Thanks!   [End]
  • This might not be the right place to ask however   Jacque Defontaine   5y

Hey there, my name is Rahim , This might not be the right place to ask however I’ve been thinking about getting a hair transplant, I’m losing a fair bit of hair but not bald yet however I’m just wondering what you guys think about laser for hair loss or if you have ever used it? I’ve been losing my hair for about a year now and been searching on youtube lately and watched a few videos. This video for e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWuqsWfuzUI explains it however they are clearly advertising their product which would make it bias but does laser actually work? Can someone let me know o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Will Penis Scar Fade Eventually?   #101567   5y  C

A couple years ago, after a particularly rough incident on my penis, I noticed that the skin had broken in a small circlular area in the middle of the shaft, on top. ... ... After it healed (FWIW I used neosporin) and I guess the scab fell off, a scar appeared in the form of a lighter skin tone where the circular break had occured. ... ... The rest of my shaft is some-what dark, so this spot-scar stands out TO ME, and is inappropriately but frequently bothersome. It’s crazy I know, but in dark times, and generally any time, it can become a major source of depression. ... ... Well I just want to know if t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • bad upper eyelid surgery   taylor0519   5y

I had bad upper eyelid surgery a couple of months ago. The oculoplastic doctor of Los Angeles, took too much fat and tissue resulting in deep hollowed out eye’s with a high crease and I am still not able to move my upper eyelids to blink. He’s telling me to give it time they will start working again and that they look attactive and suggested fillers to use later on if they still look sucken in. I want to get another oculoplastic surgeon’s opinion. I was reading about fat strip grafts, and wanted to know if anyone has had success with that and what doctor they used.   [End]
    • I too had a bad bleph. One eye is much more hollow than the...   #98692   5y

I too had a bad bleph. One eye is much more hollow than the other. The asymmetry really bothers me. I don’t look like myself anymore. ... ... In the morning, when my eyes are still puffy, I look the best. I have made it a habit to keep the smaller eye’s eyebrow sort of raised to compensate. I botox the other eye to keep that eyebrow down. ... ... I tried the filler Restylane. I would recommend it for the tear trough area but not the upper lid. It’s bumpy and it doesn’t ever go away in that area. ... ... I am looking into microfat injections. One doctor, who does this surgery, is Dr. Tom Roberts, from So ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You should read about my blotched eyelid surgery. I have t...   #114949   5y

You should read about my blotched eyelid surgery. I have to live like that since age of 27 to now. I am 44. ... Please search using google.com for keywords like this ... ”blotched asian eyelid ”. I don’t even know if some of the problems can even be fix............ Its a nightmare and little did I know what doctors can get away with.. Lawyers just want up front money without any real promises that they even work on your case. They want 5k up front and I didn’t have that kind of money and if I did, then doctor would have been in the slammer for what he did to me.......... ... ... I was born with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Home, herbal and natural help for scars and stretch marks   RRR Dquixote1217   5y  C

from The Best Years in Life Remedies Section: ... Remedies for Scars and Stretch Marks ... ... ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... Before opting for cosmetic surgery, chemical peels or botox, consider these safer options: ... ... l      Vitamin K.  Apply Vitamin K cream topically to stretch marks or other scars (this vitamin is not normally taken orally except through a physician). Depending on the severity of your stretch marks or scars, skin type and activity levels, you will see results in as little as 8-14 days to 6-8 weeks when used twice daily ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hello all, ... ... Thanks so much for the great list! Yes,...   Sjohnson   5y

hello all, ... ... Thanks so much for the great list! Yes, coffee beans have been found to have a good supply of antioxidants in them. I know about the olive oil and lavendar, but it is good to be reminded. ... ... The peanut butter and crisco idea is a new one for me, where did you hear about it? Vitamin K has become popular in the Health Food stores now and you can find it as a supplement and in some creams too. I have told others about the vitamin E trick for a long time, but it is a bit sticky. ... ...   ... ... for the best body you can have.... liposuction new york ...   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #141025   3y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • Are revisions in nose surgery high risk?   #104923   6y

Are revisions in nose surgery high risk? ... Ok so it’s been 4 months since my surgery. When I got the cast off there was swelling where the old bump used to be, and now 4 months later, though the swelling has subsided, there is a tiny bump there, almost like the size of a pin, and hard like bone. I love my nose, and it’s almost a stright profile except for this tiny bump. ... ... So I’m pretty sure revision is something that will be needed to get rid of this bump. For those who had the rasping revision: ... ... 1) What are the risks? Can the bump come back? What determines if it’s likely to come back? ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... Expectation should be clear before rhinoplasty revision...   Lindsay12345   3y

... Expectation should be clear before rhinoplasty revision and there should be a in-depth discussion about desire and previous procedure. There should be a pre-operative evaluation of overall facial balance for this computer imaging may also be use. ... Usha Rajagopal ...   [End]
  • New site I found for garments   traderjoe   6y  C

Hi all, ... ... Just wanted to share this with my fellow post surgery friends. I found this awesome site: www. marena everyday.com with garments that are made for everyday use. They are kind of like active wear garments and shape wear at the same time made by the same company that make compression garments. I just got 4 different leggings and a camisole from them and it feels amazing. ... ... Check them out: www.marenaeveryday.com ...   [End]
  • got my lipo . day 4 days post now   rawrnr   6y

Sore, but happy I did it..got my FLAT belly finally..LOTS of brusing! he did my inner thigh as well!!!!!!!!! ... ... yay!   [End]
  • Fasting before Liposuction?   rawrnr   6y

I am getting lipo on May 9th!! ... ... Just around my bellly!! ... ... I am wondering if I should go on a juice fast for 5-7 days? ... Fat cells shrink so I am thinking they will get more fat cells out! ... Then again, they may not remove enough volume and when I start eating again it wil all be for waste? ... ... I am so excited!! ... I have been working out for YEAR but that roll does not go away!! ... ... Advice? ...   [End]
  • Liposuction doctor likely to lose license   LCD   7y  C

Liposuction doctor likely to lose license ... ... Michael Clancy ... The Arizona Republic ... Sept. 25, 2007 01:47 PM ... ... A judge has recommended that Dr. Peter J. Normann should be stripped of his medical license. ... ... Administrative Law Judge Daniel Martin ruled on Tuesday that practices at Normann’s Anthem liposuction clinic led to the deaths of three patients and complications for countless others. ... ... ... http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0925phx-liposuction0925-ON.html?&wired ... ... ... Normann was banned from office surgeries in May, after two patients died, and was suspended in July, after the deat ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded dr jack p gunter nose rotted off on tip after surgery with ...   michaelfunk   7y  C

jack p gunter...my nose turned black and rotted off on the tip.he refused to pay to fix it. i had to have a forehead flap.see my pics and vodeos at my site: ... ... http://www.nosejobgonebad.com ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... unbelieveable ... ...   [End]
  • Melasma   AAAsmom   7y  C

I’m kind of discouraged as I come her. I was hoping to find some info on what worked. Instead I find every avenue that I have thought of pursuing having a negative consequence for SOMEONE. ... ... I guess it’s like acne and somethings work for some people and not for others. ... ... I have be prescribed Tri-Luma, but cannot begin to use it until I’m done BF’ing. But I read that can make it worse ... ... ... My case is mild, I’d say. Patches on the bridge of my nose, cheeks and forehead. It is light enough that I can cover it with makeup and it’s not really apparent. ... ... I just stopped taking BCP. Th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Any synthetic hormones will affect ”melasma”. ... Don’t be ...   adelino   7y

Any synthetic hormones will affect ”melasma”. ... Don’t be fooled the new IUD’s release synthetic hormones. If you are already frustrated with your situation, save yourself more frustration. ... ... In this case, perhaps you shouldn’t start any birth control until you see the dermatologist? ... ... In the meantime, check into supplementing with Essential Fatty Acids - EFA 3-6-9 as well as a sublingual liquid or tablet of vitamin B12, B6 and Folic Acid. This will not interfere with breast feeding.   [End]
      • Hello Adelino ... ... I am interested to know your experie...   carlaskin   7y

Hello Adelino ... ... I am interested to know your experience with Melasma and synthetic hormones. What do you know that could help me?... please! I have posted my bad experience with melasma treatments (see my message under ”melasma & cooper” subject). In couple weeks I will be checking my adrenal glands and cooper levels to see if my melasma is related to this gland or even cooper intake. ... ... Regarding to Tri-Luma experience, well... maybe it will work for ”AAAsmom” in her case she just had a baby, and if she did NOT had melasma before she had the baby, I think she has a good chance that her ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Has anyone tried Meladerm? I just tried it and have used it...   skeetermag   7y

Has anyone tried Meladerm? I just tried it and have used it for about 3 weeks and already see an improvement. It’s rather pricey but it seems to work.   [End]
  • Cosmetic genital surgery marketed to women has unknown risks   AHarleyGyrl   7y  C

August 30, 2007 ... ... Issuing a strong warning to women, a prominent physicians’ group stated Friday that there is no evidence cosmetic genital surgery is safe or effective. ... ... The statement by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists says it is "deceptive to give the impression" that these procedures, which by some accounts are among the hottest new trends in plastic surgery, are "accepted and routine surgical practices."Vaginal rejuvenation,"designer vaginoplasty,"revirgination" and "G-spot amplification" are being marketed to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Breast Implants offer as Prize in Men's Magazine...   Raynbo   7y  C

... http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070814/od_nm/australia_magazine_dc;_ylt=Agq4HLnh... ...   [End]
  • Cosmetic surgery survey - please complete !!   Surgerystudy   7y  C

Hi, I am conducting a study of people’s reasons for having different types of cosmetic surgery as part of my medical degree at St. George’s University of London Medical School. ... ... Please take just a couple of minutes to fill in my questionnaire by following the link below, (copy and paste the link into your browser if it doesn’t work by clicking). ... ... http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TuwqhuOWG62Cy_2fiRXkd_2b_2fQ_3d_3d ... ... All answers are absolutely anonymous and the survey should take no more than two minutes to complete. ... ... Many thanks, ... ... Peter Griffiths ... ... NOTE TO MODERATOR: If ther ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Natural and Home Remedies for Skin Problems   Dquixote1217   7y  C

(from my book " Collected Home & Herbal Remedies") ... ... Age Spots ... ... ... See oleander skin creme at the end of this article. ... ... Vitamin E and Vitamin K have been used traditionally for age spots. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Dry Skin ... ... ... Almond and grape-seed oil are the quickest fixes for dry skin. They soak into your skin faster than creamy moisturizers. If your skin is extra dry and rough, opt for thicker oils like castor and avocado. If you’re prone to breakouts, try filtered jojoba oil. Spread a thin coat of whichever oil you choose to the dry ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Breast Implant Recipients Have Triple Suicide Rates   Dquixote1217   7y  C

From Newsmax.com Health Alerts 08-09-2007 ... ... ... ... Breast Implant Recipients Have Triple Suicide Rates ... ... (See my note at the end of this story - DQ) ... The long-term risk of suicide is tripled for women who have undergone cosmetic breast implant surgery, concludes a study in the August Annals of Plastic Surgery, published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a part of Wolters Kluwer Health. ... ... This long-term study further confirms the link between breast implants and a strikingly high risk of suicide and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Your note is a good observation. It is also a very sensitiv...   been there done that   7y

Your note is a good observation. It is also a very sensitive one that can convict 70% of the human race of feelings of inadequacy/inferiority. The mind really doesn’t want to understand itself objectively, so even though it’s a good observation, as far as society, it is effectively falling on deaf ears. ... ... This has been happening since the 1960’s, and society really wants to address the truth of breast implants, but not the truth that it is only feelings of inadequacy that motivate people to want them. I believe that the medical community has realized that most of society is ”putty in thei ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i agree.  i had my chest lifted for medical reasons an...   Aharleygyrl   7y

i agree.  i had my chest lifted for medical reasons and the standard protocol is to get implants which would not have cost me much more.  no way was i putting all that plastic in there.  besides, they are heavy and stretch the skin.  all implants and foreign objects put in the body go through a process called encapsulation.  the body tries to protect itself from the foreign object and tries to isolate it from the circulatory system.  because of this, all breast implants are supposed to be replaced every 10 yrs.  i hear a lot of them leak because the plast ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Today’s suicide rate might very well increase as more teens...   been there done that   7y

Today’s suicide rate might very well increase as more teens grow into adulthood. It is not just anorexia and bulimia that is being used to emulate the figures of celebrities and media inspired fashions, it is cosmetic surgery. Children today are influencing the parents decisions,...in effect, the child is in control of the parent. The amazing thing is that children are allowed by law to get breast implants. ... ... ... http://www.ebreastaug.com/breast-implant-news/breast-implant-gifts.htm ... ... ... ... http://www.surgerynews.net/news/2005/03/breast0305-1.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Real Horror Stories About Breast Implants   Aharleygyrl   7y  C

by Mary McDonough ... ... Since I went public with my breast implant problems six years ago, hundreds of women have contacted me desperate for trustworthy information about breast implants. Like me, they underwent various operations they were told were perfectly safe then had terrible problems. To add insult to injury, they couldn’t find out how to get better. ... ... I founded In the Know as a support group for women in the entertainment industry who are struggling with these issues. It is essential that we all get "in the know." ... ... http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=1184&i=162 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for the link. ... ... Do you know about ... http:...   Jowanna   7y

Thanks for the link. ... ... Do you know about ... http://forums.delphiforums.com/explantation/start ... ... ...   [End]
      • no, had not heard of that group.  thanks.   Aharleygyrl   7y

no, had not heard of that group.  thanks.   [End]
        • Do most women do this to please men? ... Considering how me...   Five   7y

Do most women do this to please men? ... Considering how men oggle large breasted women, it would seem that way. ... ... Aside from really bad, bad problems there is (as I understand it)the matter that You lost most of the feeling in the breasts, which seems to be self-defeating if you are expecting to enjoy the attention a man might give to them. ... ... I never hear the feminists warning of any consequences of these ”enhancement” proceedures. One of their goals should be to convince women to accept their bodies. ... Keep them clean and healthy - that is all they need.   [End]
          • i would imagine most all implants are done to impress men.&...   Aharleygyrl   7y

i would imagine most all implants are done to impress men.  a few might be to fit in clothes better, but maybe those are doing it for both.  i had my chest lifted to fit in clothes, refused implants.  i had it done a few yrs ago and no one has ever seen them without clothes on (only me).    [End]
  • rihnoplasty in Iran.   collarboneprincess   7y

I was reading an issue of marie-claire ... and it states that rhinoplasty is huge in Iran, and has some of the best doctors. Anyone done such a procedure or is thinking about it? Please do let me know, I was intrested in rhinoplasty for myself   [End]
  • Grapeseed oil Awesome skin moisturizer!   RN boldyloxx   7y  C

While I’ve been using grapeseed oil for oil pulling (swishing in mouth for 10 minutes to pull out toxins and mucous from sinuses, etc) I’ve decided to use it in the mornings as a facial moisturizer right after I wash my face and brush my teeth. ... ... Wowww!! it is totally allergy free- no need to worry if your prone to skin rashes! ... ... And I love the way it feels on my skin. It also doesn’t clog the pores , and I noticed an improvement in skin dewyness and texture from weeks of using it. ... ... A woman at my job told me that I have radiant skin. I never get compliments like that- and was ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 3 of 3
1  2   3    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to Dr. Hu...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankind’s original and safest Natural Ant...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

378 messages, 119 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 126, 3 pages,  170,609 page views

"If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. This especially includes your health care."

Image Galler Cosmetic Surgery Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.23 sec at 4/17/2014 1:57:34 AM, requested by 54.235.36.164, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=134 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25