CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25138 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Off - Topic Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Pictures   Rules
 225,734 page views     1,731 messages     399 topics     10 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Off-Topic     All Forums 
Like Off-Topic Forum on Facebook.com
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

• I am flattered............   Corey   11h

The last 2 days I have a message in my in box. Both are identical. ... _______________________________________________________________ ... NICE TO MEET YOU. ... ... my name is Favor. here is my privet e-mail’( favornechwa@hotmail.com ) i will like to know you more. ... so that i can send you my picture and my detail’s for you to know me more so I am waiting for your ... mail to my email address below. please don’t chat me here just send me mail ... and i will get back to you with love. ... ... (favornechwa@hotmail.com) ... ______________________________________________________________ ... ... Nice when someone who has nev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aunsoft MXF Converter for Mac -Best MXF file conversion tool   caoyu0330   14h

4 clicks transfer MXF files to MOV with 4 audio on Mac. ... ... Step 1: Add MXF files to the Multitrack MXF Exporter ... ... Click “add video” or “add folder” to load multiple audio channels MXF. ... ... Step2: choose the output format ... ... Click the “format” and choose the “Multi-track Video - Multi-track Apple ProPres 422(*.mov)” files as the output format. ... ... Step3: Set multi-task settings ... ... Click “settings” to preserve multiple audio tracks in original MXF. The screenshot shows 4 tracks of audio. If you don’t want to keep all audio tracks, you can uncheck undesired ones. And you also can mix multi- ...   [retrieve this message]
  • MXF Converter for Mac - import Sony PXW-X180 MXF files for ...   caoyu0330   37h

MXF format is used by some high end camcorders like Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Canon XF, and so on. Even some video editors on Mac can directly edit MXF files, including Adobe Premiere, Avid, and Sony Vegas. They cannot handle 1080 60i/60p MXF from Panasonic PMW-150/ PXW-X180, Canon C300/XF100/XF200, etc. The new Sony PXW-X180 can only records XDCAM MXF but also support DVCAM at 25 Mbps in MXF formats. To convert 1080 50P/60P MXF video to Apple ProRes for FCP on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, you can get intuitive solution with Mac MXF ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Nutritional Challenge   SoulfulSurvivor   17d  C

Nutritional Challenge!!!! ... ... ... ... I wanted to post a Nutritional Challenge for CZ members, and beyond.  It's a very simple challenge, but it requires strong committment and serious consideration. ... ... ... ... The Challenge requires that you use $5 USD per day, per person, to provide food and beverages for 3 months.  There are a few "rules" for this Challenge and they are as follows: ... ... ... ... ... no "energy" drinks or alcoholic beverages are covered under the $5 allowance ... ... ... no "prepared" foods like rotisserie chicken or salad bars from grocery stores ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Really? Not a single response to this challenge? ... ... ...   SoulfulSurvivor   15d

Really? Not a single response to this challenge? ... ... Listen......it’s a simple challenge that is temporary, not a permanent deprivation. And, meeting this challenge opens eyes to the truth about corporate agriculture and the toll that this has taken upon our culture and health on a national level. ... ... C’mon, folks. Give it a try - see if you can do it and, if you try and you can’t, help to explain why it wasn’t possible for you. ... ... There needs to be a genuine dialogue about affordable nutrition and how we, as a nation, can make true healthy choices a reality for everyone. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Skeptics should never be trusted,a chilling story that happ...   MrAlex   24d  C

I hope this post will aware some people on what the skeptics are ... ... I will say the Skeptics when it comes to health,they should never be trusted and not only that,a skeptics advice to my uncle that my grandma should take chemotherapy and radiation took her life and still I am in the grieving process because I tried to help my Grandma to get the best treatment. ... ... When I was working through my grandma’s treatment costs,my mum’s brother in law who happens to be my second uncle confessed that he talked with a Skeptic on health matters,I really exploded and told my mum’s brother in law that Sk ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m bringing to be a skeptic- I’ve had cancer for 6 years t...   Endstagecancer   24d

I’m bringing to be a skeptic- I’ve had cancer for 6 years that has now spread all over my body. I refused traditional treatment and tried natural and alternative and nothing worked, been straight vegan for 6 months now/ I’m $&!!!& pissed off. I’m dying: my days are numbered and maybe if I would have went traditional to begin with I would either be dead by now or cured, either of them seem better than the reality I am in now. Why are there so many topics and forums and no direct answers/ what the $&!& cures cancer naturally. There is no one straight answer?!?!?!   [End]
      • Re: try this- endstagecancer- and look for my upcoming post...   knowledge seeker   3d

... hi I saw one of your other posts and though I was very recently diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer and so busy but I  am working on an answer for you. ... ... I do not feel vegan is enoug though it is a good start. ... ... ... I would immediately go to juice fasting, colon cleansing (herbdoc.com intestinal #1 and #2), at least 5- 8 oz glasses of raw carrot juice some raw carrot spinach juice (these are specific to cancer and many who healed used these juices, (I am getting 50 lb bags at a wholesale produce company at $27 a bag--it takes about 3 bags a month or 150 pounds..drink within 2 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Skeptics should never be trusted,a chilling story that ...   zeus10   3d

thx for posting   [End]
  • Curdling Screams From House Lead Police to Jaw-Dropping Sig...   #13594   27d
  • New A-11 spring football league may be coming to your city,   InCharge   47d

...   [End]
  • Convenience store signs stir controversy ...........   Corey   65d

I do get so tired of people trying to invoke race into every situation. In the following article some suggest that the sign is racial profiling. I do not see where they get that. I live in this area and there are more white folks with hoodies than blacks. ... ... http://myfox8.com/2014/02/06/convenience-store-signs-stir-controversy-in-moore-county/ ... ... ABERDEEN, N.C. (WTVD) — Signs at a pair of convenience stores are stirring up controversy in Moore County. ... ... One sign reads: “No hoodies. No helmets. No backpacks.” It’s a message to customers prominently displayed on the entrance to Mac’s food s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Whats the strangest thing that happened to you Edited by F...   pingpongby   66d

This is the strangest thing that happened to me. Several years ago my oldest son was in college and got engaged to a girl from Pa. He came home for Christmas and then was going to fly to Pa. to spend time with her before going back to school. Now I lived in Lagrange Ga and worked In Opelika Al. about 40 mile drive each way. ... My wife and I carried my son to the airport in Atlanta for the flight. When we arrived at the airport the flight had been delayed for several hours. We decided that we would wait with him and we would be spending time with him. ... 1000’s of people. While waiting with ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I have a right hand injury by falling from bike   venkatesharun   73d

I have a right hand injury by falling from bike? ... I have a injury by falling from bike 2 weeks ago.There is still some pain & swelling. ... My X-ray Report shows-- ... No obvious abnormality bones & joints of right hand. ... ... According to the xray report does i have crack or anything on my finger or its just normal??   [End]
  • Vaccine suspected in seven deaths in China   LCD   82d  C

China investigates after vaccine suspected in seven deaths ... ... Reuters ... December 23, 2013 5:35 AM ... 7 shares ... ... BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese health authorities are investigating after seven infants died following inoculation with a hepatitis B vaccine, state media reported on Monday. ... ... China has been beset by a series of product safety scandals over the past few years. ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/china-investigates-vaccine-suspected-seven-deaths-103419650.html ... ... At least six children died in 2008 after drinking milk contaminated by the industrial chemical melamine, and there have also been re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Surgeon General Report Details New Health Consequences of S...   RN WARNING InCharge   89d  C

... The surgeon general released a report on Friday detailing new health consequences related to smoking to mark the 50th anniversary of its landmark report tying smoking to lung cancer. ... ... ... According to the report, more than 20 million Americans have died because of smoking since the first report was released in 1964, with some 2.5 million of those related to secondhand smoke. The reports says 100,000 babies have died in that time from complications related to their parent’s tobacco use. ... ... ... Smoking causes 87 percent of lung cancer deaths in the U.S. It also causes colorectal and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Baby with pinworms?   #180250   3mo  C

I was changing my 11 month old sons diaper yesterday. When I opened the diaper there was a worm halfway out of his anus. It was about 5 inches long and looked like a pinworm only much larger. I put the diaper in a bag and took my son to his Dr. The Dr was out but the nurse saw him. She said it was a pinworm and told me to give him Pin-X and that the whole family had to take it. He had another worm about the same size in his stools today. All the research I’ve done on pinworms says they’re about the size of a staple. Is it possible he has something else? He doesn’t act like he feels bad. H ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Run from that office, the nurse is an idiot. ... ... Sound...   sd2345   3mo

Run from that office, the nurse is an idiot. ... ... Sounds like roundworm. This is pretty serious, can impact the rest of the childs life. Cleanse the child and prevent a lifetime of illness. You should study, learn, and not stop until you cure it. Not trying to scare you, it’s true. Don’t fear it, but get rid of it.   [End]
    • OMG... Poor child. It’s most likely ascaris (larger roundwo...   soly047   3mo

OMG... Poor child. It’s most likely ascaris (larger roundworm). It’s def not pinworms. You should treat your child ASAP. The most likely medicine which you can use is called ’mebendazole’. However don’t administer it without consulting a doctor. Since this drug has not been extensively studied in children under two years. 11 months is radically different reg immune system. Ascaris can stunt the growth and general development of a child. So yeah pretty serious. But plz don’t panic... Hard to do esp when it comes to your child.   [End]
    • Yeah, that’s definitely not pinworm. Try and save a specim...   worms suck   3mo

Yeah, that’s definitely not pinworm. Try and save a specimen in a jar and have it tested. But be warned, standard stool tests are usually produce ’false negatives’, but maybe being he’s an infant, you will be met with less bias. Also, not to alarm you, but you should treat yourself for worms too.   [End]
    • You must force the doctors to treat your child for ascaris ...   kasima   89d

You must force the doctors to treat your child for ascaris immediately. This is serious in children, and can kill them rather quickly by migrating into their other organs. In the meantime, start adding coconut oil to your baby’s milk, about 1/2 tsp. per 4 ozs. Blend up some mashed papaya with the seeds and feed it to him three times a day. Get some canned pumpkin and feed that to him too.   [End]
    • Definitely roundworms. My daughter had them. Renew Life has...   GlacialHealth   72d

Definitely roundworms. My daughter had them. Renew Life has a good parasite formula but I’m not sure how safe it will be for a baby. ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded ***Heads Up*** If you value your money, and/or car***Watch ...   RN WARNING InCharge   3mo  C

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW9Nc1hVHU ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I’m sure everybody in your contacts list would appreciate this information.   [End]
  • FTC Sends Refund Checks Totaling nearly $6 Million to Consu...   LCD   3mo  C

FTC Sends Refund Checks Totaling nearly $6 Million to Consumers Who Bought Dietary Supplements ... ... ... December 20, 2013 ... ... ... ... An administrator working for the Federal Trade Commission is mailing 316,716 checks averaging $18.74 each to consumers who purchased acai berry supplements, “colon cleansers,” and other products from Phoenix-based Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. ... ... In August 2010, the FTC charged Central Coast Nutraceuticals, two individuals, and four related companies with multiple violations, including unfair billing practices, and deceptively advertising Acai Pure, an acai berr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Antibiotics may boost breast cancer risk   GetCuredOrDieTrying   4mo  C

Fungi can affect the ducts. ... ... http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Safety/chemical/antibiotics_may_boost_breast_cancer_risk_1212130725.html ... ... Thursday Dec 12, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- Breast cancer risk may be increased in women who use antibiotics, a study in JAMA suggests.  The more antibiotics they use, the higher risk they will have to face. ... ... The case-control study led by researchers at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle and Applied Research Program, National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland shows that those who used antibiotics for more than 1000 days double ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The emerging world of the fungal microbiome   GetCuredOrDieTrying   5mo  C

Good article here ... ... http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0966842X13000735/1-s2.0-S0966842X13000735-main.pdf?_tid=5160dd28-5239-11e3-929e-00000aab0f27&acdnat=1384989368_26c4506f0f0f939174b65fe06f29c56f ... ... The study of the fungal microbiota (‘mycobiome’) is a new and rapidly emerging field that lags behind our under- standing of the bacterial microbiome. Every human has fungi as part of their microbiota, but the total number of fungal cells is orders of magnitude smaller than that of the bacterial microbiota. However, the impact of the mycobiome on human health is significant, especially as a reservoir f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster, Phd   ~RN wombat   5mo  C

http://www.hdfoster.com/sites/hdfoster.com/files/users/user6/whatreallycausesms.pdf ... ... Great stuff, I’m in the middle of it now. A friend of mine has MS so I’m helping him w/research. ... ... Like other autoimmune dis-eases, more women than men are diagnosed with MS. ... ... Yes, iodine, selenium, magnesium deficiencies are implicated. As are ”food” intolerances. Pattern here?   [End]
    • ”Interestingly, only iodine deficient soils displayed any m...   wombat   5mo

”Interestingly, only iodine deficient soils displayed any marked ... positive correlation between an element and multiple sclerosis” ... (0.47944, p=.000.6).   [End]
    • Re: Fer cryin' out loud! Bromide based medications used in ...   wombat   5mo

just an example: ... ... http://www.nationalmssociety.org/about-multiple-sclerosis/what-we-know-about-ms/treatments/medications/propantheline/index.aspx ... ... ... There’s more. Compromised thyroid function is indicated in MS. Bromide displaces iodine. Thyroid needs IODINE, not bromide! gaaaaaaaaaaa ... ... So these anti-spasmodic meds are making the patient sicker and sicker.   [End]
      • Yes, thinking it is basically the symptoms from asthma brom...   Ginagirl   5mo

Yes, thinking it is basically the symptoms from asthma bromide inhalers that my father had, later (after some years on asthma meds) diagnosed as Parkinson. ... Actually a clear picture of what happened. ... ... ”Possible Side Effects ... ... Side effects that typically go away as your body adjusts to the medication and do not require medical attention unless they continue for several weeks or are bothersome: constipation*; decreased sweating; dryness of mouth, nose and throat; bloated feeling; blurred vision*; difficulty swallowing. ... ... Unusual side effects that require immediate medical attention: in ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The crux is that our brains don’t work well without properl...   Newport   5mo

The crux is that our brains don’t work well without properly charged Bromine.. it is that element that directs Neural Regeneration.. ... ... Best source is ’strained’ SCD Yogurt.. not so oddly the same thing that repairs the gut.. ... ... Brain cleansing Enzymes in real Barley Malt won’t hurt either.. ... ... --------- ... ”It seems that if you allow the boron level to go low and the aluminum level to go up, bromine replacement is more than critical and almost impossible to restore” ... --Charles Walter; Minerals for the Genetic Code page 115   [End]
        • The whole Foster PDF is worth a read, reread. IMO he is tou...   Ginagirl   5mo

The whole Foster PDF is worth a read, reread. IMO he is touching core: linking cows milk to diabetes, MS etc; seen it before. But when linking this to a possibly iodine deficient milk due to inferior fooding / pasture of the cows... ... - Then we are talking IMO, page 99 and others; like the connection between thyroid, thyroxine, betacarotene convertion to vit A. ... ...   [End]
          • Well if SCD Yogurt contains properly charged Bromine due to...   Newport   5mo

Well if SCD Yogurt contains properly charged Bromine due to the 24 hr action of the bacteria then what shape is the Bromine in milk prior to this? ... ... MS and Parkinson’s can be made oodles better by adding brain cleansing enzymes via Barley Malt. But there is a war against Barley malt on so be careful. A good chunk of the Barely won’t sprout anymore. Not only that but these enzymes are at their highest level just before sprouting. ... ... Determining that time is a lost trick passed down from generation to generation.. My Grandmother used to time beans to within an hour of sprouting before cooki ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: potassium bromate in bread contributing to rise in MS, ...   wombat   5mo

An excellent blog with lots of great dietary suggestions although I have not found reference to iodine. ... ... http://www.msdietforwomen.com/ ... ... ... Also, from her site: ”It is a well known fact that MS strikes women at least twice as often as men, with far more signs of MS in women. The reason for this ratio is not yet known. The proportion of women living with multiple sclerosis jumped by 50 percent between the 1980s and the 1990s, while new cases of MS in men remained relatively the same. Another reason why I wanted to reach out to the MS women community.” ... ... I have looked for an ”official” s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The game is ’Go’ you have to remove as many lifelines from ...   RR Newport   5mo

The game is ’Go’ you have to remove as many lifelines from your opponent as possible... ... ... A possible game strategy would be: ... - remove over 3000 enzymes by increasing the body load of Lead and Hg ... - remove key enzyme SOD via Fluoridation ... - remove GSH via Polio vaccine ... - supply oodles of badly bonded and charged bromine ... - supply oodles of Aluminum as ’water clarifier’ and in Chemtrails ... - supply a constant load of oxidizing chlorine via Chloramine.. ... - irradiate all enzymes in food, make Barley Malt nearly impossible to get.. ... ... ...   [End]
        • Nice analogy, I’ve played Go :) ... ... Of course there ar...   wombat   5mo

Nice analogy, I’ve played Go :) ... ... Of course there are undoubtedly multiple causative factors. I was struck by the statement that MS diagnoses have risen since around 1980....   [End]
          • Thats the beauty of the game ’Go’ unlike other games you ca...   Newport   5mo

Thats the beauty of the game ’Go’ unlike other games you can never claim direct causality.. ... ... --- ... “At what point, then, should one resist? When one’s belt is taken away? When one is ordered to face into a corner? When one crosses the threshold of one’s home? An arrest consists of a series of incidental irrelevancies, of a multitude of things that do not matter, and there seems no point in arguing about one of them individually...and yet all these incidental irrelevancies taken together implacably constitute the arrest. ” ... ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: potassium bromate in bread contributing to rise in MS, ...   trapper/kcmo   5mo

In 1983, the FDA approved aspartame for use in carbonated beverages.   [End]
    • Re: What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster...   R beatty57   5mo

‘dr f r klenner’ developed a cure over 40 years ago and is used and improved by doctors around the world.   [End]
      • These may be of help............. ... http://www.doctoryour...   R chrisb1   5mo

These may be of help............. ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/calcdef.html ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/ms_2.html ... http://www.tldp.com/issue/11_00/klenner.htm   [End]
        • Re: Klenner   wombat   5mo

Thanks both of you! ... ... ... http://www.tldp.com/issue/11_00/klenner.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Response of Peripheral and Central Nerve Pathology to Mega-Doses of the Vitamin B-Complex and Other Metabolites – Part 2 ... by Frederich R. Klenner, BS, MS, MD ... Journal of Applied Nutrition,  1973 ... ... ... Recommended Treatment Schedule ... ... ... Our treatment schedule: ... ... ... 1) Thiamin hydrochloride: 300mg to 500mg, 30 minutes before meals and bed hour, and during the night if awake. The higher amounts in long-standing cases. This requirement is high, since much is lost thro ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Crude Liver   wombat   5mo

I’ve seen that referenced in a few different places. I am reminded that Gerson juiced raw calves liver in his cancer curing protocol. It seems that the Gerson institute now uses liver extract in place of fresh liver, most probably because of a lack of a reliable source of clean liver these days. ... ... Anyone have any suggestions on quality liver extract? ... ... liver info: ... ... http://www.westonaprice.org/food-features/liver-files   [End]
    • Re: What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster...   trapper/kcmo   5mo

i havent seen anything here about the operation that stints the main artery to the brain and increases the flow of blood.   [End]
  • How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau, Written by Cherry There...   LCD   6mo  C

How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau ... ... Written by Cherry Theresa ... ... .... Reading through the initial pages of the book, I felt like I connected with him. He wrote of a personal story from when he was 21 years old and was diagnosed with severe mitral valve prolapse, a valvular heart disease. His doctors in Illinois told him there was no cure. According to the book, he went to an alternative practitioner in Reno, NV who told him about supposed treatments that were banned in the United States but were available in other countries. He traveled to get live cell injections, went back to Illinoi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Survival Websites   enolamonroe   6mo  C

The key to survival is knowledge; all of these websites can help you with the skills you need to survive in any situation. ... ... Off Grid Survival’s Huge list of Survival Websites and Blogs. ... http://offgridsurvival.com/survivalwebsites/   [End]
  • Ronnie Cummins on Turning the Tide Against Monsanto   InCharge   6mo  C

Story at-a-glance ... ... ... Between October 18 and November 5, Washington State voters will mail in their ballots for the people’s initiative 522, "The People’s Right to Know Genetically Engineered Food Act." Your support is urgently needed ... ... Mounting peer-reviewed research reveals a wide variety of health hazards associated with consuming genetically engineered foods and the chemicals that accompany these crops ... ... Part of the original industry rationale for using GE crops was that they could be sprayed with less toxic herbicides, such as Roundup—which was touted ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diplomacy Quote   EricB   6mo  C

Diplomacy - Being able to tell someone to go to hell in a way that makes them look forward to the trip.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Vaccine manufacturer’s documents show HPV vaccines may indu...   RN WARNING befurther   6mo  C

Much the same as in US, UK, Australia and other countries, Japanese obstetricians and gynecologists advocated HPV vaccines as a highly effective method of preventing uterine cervical cancer. In 2008, they formed an organization named “the Congress of Professionals for Suppressing Uterine Cervical Cancer” to further promote this recommendation. ... ... HPV vaccination programs began in 2010 under a recommendation made by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (JMHLW) to administer HPV vaccines to girls from 11 to 14 years old. The Japanese government allocated 1 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HPV Vaccines: A Human Rights Violation?   befurther   6mo

By K Paul Stoller, MD*, FACHM ... ... Cervical cancer, the second-most common cancer in young women, is particularly prone to be found in the down trodden and in impoverished countries. But this is no endorsement for Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccines. In fact this is about revealing that HPV vaccines were created for only one reason and it wasn’t as a humanitarian effort to minimize cervical cancer. It was created by greed to create income for both a pharmaceutical company and USA governmental agencies National Institutes of Health/Health and Human Services (NIH/HHS) that owne ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Psychiatric Drugs—Search Warnings, Studies, & Side Effects   befurther   7mo  C

... ... This is a serious subject, thanks for your post! ... ... Yet like most actions which go against the logic, common sense and the actual commandments of God; this goes to show that for any and all ac ...   [End]
  • Transdermal supplement application - make your own!   purplepixie   7mo  C

It’s something i’ve been considering for a while so i’d thought i’d share the idea on here and also get any feedback from people who have done this and what results they got. ... ... Due to many ill-health states having toxic/fungal/bacterial bowel/digestion issues i was wondering if we could crush all the water soluble supplements we normally take orally - mix with some water...and spray/rub into the skin. ... ... It would bypass a dodgy digestive system that probably isn’t digesting the supplements well, and theoretically would be getting the full benefits of the nutrients. ... ... Also, the oil solubl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hey Pixie, ... ... I was doing this for a long time with v...   Faith110   7mo

Hey Pixie, ... ... I was doing this for a long time with vitamin c. In the health food stores there are plenty of moisturizers and face creams that contain vitamin c so I didn’t see much of a difference other than a bunch of extra additives.   [End]
    • I still use some magnesium oil. Magnesium is a hard one t...   feo66   7mo

I still use some magnesium oil. Magnesium is a hard one to absorb orally.   [End]
      • Hey guys :-) ... ... So you noticed a difference doing the...   purplepixie   7mo

Hey guys :-) ... ... So you noticed a difference doing the C and mag transdermal rather than oral? ... ... When i took mag oral i would feel very low and jittery the next day. Have no idea why. Probably too high a dose. ... Vitamin C high doses had me holding onto walls to support myself walking! ... ... I’m going to trial mixing synergistic vitamins etc together and applying to skin, taking none orally. Theoretically should also need less mg’s due to better absorption. ... ... Will update with results.   [End]
        • I never did C transcendentally. I found liposomal C power...   feo66   7mo

I never did C transcendentally. I found liposomal C powerful enough. ... ... I only did magnesium transdermally.   [End]
        • Re: transdermals, my experiences with them   North   7mo

Here are my experiences with them: ... ... Magnesium I do solely as transdermal liquids currently. I buy magnesium chloride flakes and mix them with water, then rub on daily on my abdomen. Seems to keep crampy muscles at bay, so I believe it gets in the blood when applied to the skin, plus have read lots of users saying it helps them, so seems to help more people than not. ... ... Zinc and copper: I’m doing both of these currently as transdermal liquids. I do both due to my mineral analysis, which is another subject. If I rub on copper and not zinc, by the next day I seem to get depressed - this ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thanks so much for sharing your experiences....i did wonder...   purplepixie   7mo

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences....i did wonder about the fat soluble vitamins, whether they would absorb fully through the full dermis layers or just end up being a good moisturiser! ... ... I’m looking forward to trying the B vitamins... will research more about the molecule size.   [End]
        • Re: Transdermal supplement application - make your own!   Faith110   7mo

Looking forward to your results pixie!   [End]
  • Antipsychotic drug researchers forced to retract study afte...   befurther   7mo  C

A Norwegian study that claims to have observed significant brain changes in mental patients who switched from so-called "first generation" antipsychotic drugs to second generation varieties has been retracted from the peer-reviewed journal BMC Research Notes. As announced by Retraction Watch, the foiled paper was pulled after it was discovered that researchers had literally switched their data sets and come to completely opposite and false conclusions. ... ... The case study involved one 53-year-old male patient with serious mental illness whose brain activation and motor ac ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Medical Marijuana Users Fight to Keep Infant Daughter   befurther   7mo  C

Hi I am a 44 year old gal in south Texas . I’m going through the same think .ive weighed 135 to 140 most of my adult life but in the last year gained a out 40 lbs and it has ruined my life I lost ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded by Bradley Manning   BSA EDUCATIONAL trapper/kcmo   8mo  C

... Published on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 by Common Dreams ... ... ’Sometimes You Have to Pay a Heavy Price to Live in a Free Society’ ... ... ... ... by Bradley Manning ... ... ... ... The following is a rush transcript by Common Dreams of the statement made by Pfc. Bradley Manning as read by David Coombs at a press conference on Wednesday following the announcement of his 35-year prison sentence by a military court: ... ... The decisions that I made in 2010 were made out of a concern for my country and the world that we live in. Since the tragic events of 9 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Julian Assange’   trapper/kcmo   8mo

http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2013/8/21/julian_assange_bradley_manning_sentence_is_an_affront_to_basic_concepts_of_western_justice ... In a statement Assange said: ... ... Today the well-known whistleblower Bradley Manning has been ordered by a military court in Maryland to spend a minimum of 5.2 years in prison with a 32 year maximum (including time already spent in detention), for revealing information about US government behaviour to the public. ... ... This hard-won minimum term represents a significant tactical victory for Bradley Manning’s defense, campaign team and supporters. At the ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Image Embedded Bradly Manning Bombshell: announces he is a female named ch...   johng   8mo

still wondering whether this is a psy-op?, wonder no more: ... ... Bradley Manning Bombshell: Announces He Is A Female Named Chelsea ... ... ... ... ... Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/22/2013 07:59 -0400 ... ... As reported yesterday, Bradley Manning was sentenced to 35 years for leaking government secrets. This morning, his bombshells continues. Or should we say ” her. ” From NBCNews : ... ... ... ... ... ... ... On Thursday, Bradley Manning’s made the announcement through his attorney in a TODAY exclusive that he would like to live out the rest of his life as a woman. Below is Manning’s full statement to the pu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Ya know, one of the things I wanna do when I go see my Crea...   High on Water   8mo

Ya know, one of the things I wanna do when I go see my Creator is ask Him, ... ... ”OK, Lord. Now tell me, please. Which parts of history that were reported, and that we read in history books were TRUE with 100% accuracy??? Or will telling me what REALLY went down take another complete lifetime?” ... ...   [End]
          • There is an ancient Indian saying that something lives only...   Newport   8mo

There is an ancient Indian saying that something lives only as long as the last person who remembers it. My people have come to trust memory over history. Memory, like fire, is radiant and immutable while history serves only those who seek to control it, those who douse the flame of memory in order to put out the dangerous fire of truth. Beware these men for they are dangerous themselves and unwise. Their false history is written in the blood of those who might remember and of those who seek the truth. ... - ALBERT HOSTEEN (X-Files)   [End]
          • His Messenger has already answered that question, thus: ......   fivetoedsloth   8mo

His Messenger has already answered that question, thus: ... ”Put not your Faith in Man” - Jesus Christ   [End]
        • Re: Bradly Manning Bombshell: announces he is a female name...   Mike1953   8mo

That’s a complete reshuffel of everything we think we want to know. Like the ’men in black’ waving that memory erase thingy at you.   [End]
          • Wow. You put that SO great! Man, you and Trap both have the...   High on Water   8mo

Wow. You put that SO great! Man, you and Trap both have the gift of SIMPLIFYING stuff. ... ... I saw that article and just thought, ”wtf?” ... ... I’ll admit to just a skimming over. I don’t read much of anything anymore; I’ve come to question ... ... E...V...E...R...Y...cotton-pickin’...T...H...I...N...G   [End]
            • when a person is not interested in making themselves look g...   trapper/kcmo   8mo

when a person is not interested in making themselves look good at someone elses expense through condemnation, thats all thats left is the obvious truth.   [End]
              • Again, wow. ... ... Yeah, I see what you mean. But, what i...   High on Water   8mo

Again, wow. ... ... Yeah, I see what you mean. But, what if this was all planned all along? ... ... Nothing would surprise me anymore. NOTHING.   [End]
                • what made Chelsea Manning hide her true identity?   mu-shen   8mo

What made Chelsea Manning hide her true identity? ... ... The former Bradley Manning’s decision to suppress her identity until after her trial shames society and the US justice system ... Share ... 172 ... Paris Lees ... theguardian.com, Thursday 22 August 2013 16.11 BST ... Jump to comments (375) ... ... Chelsea Manning has announced that she plans to undergo hormone therapy as soon as possible. Photograph: AP ... ... It’s official. Bradley Manning is a woman and will be known, from now on, as Chelsea Manning. Turns out Manning can keep a secret. So why did she feel it was so important to hide her true identity? ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Manning trial revealed a lonely soldier with a troubled past   mu-shen   8mo

Bradley Manning trial revealed a lonely soldier with a troubled past ... ... In the course of his trial, the defence argued Manning had the odds stacked against him – even from before he was born ... ... Paul Lewis in Fort Meade ... The Guardian, Wednesday 21 August 2013 16.00 BST ... Jump to comments (99) ... ... Bradley Manning’s defence team claimed the odds were stacked against the soldier before he was even born. ... ... To his supporters, Bradley Manning is a folk hero; a man who, through strength of conscience, risked and ultimately sacrificed his liberty to reveal the truth about America’s modern wars. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Iowa Health Official Warns Against Tapeworm Diet   LCD   8mo  C

Iowa Health Official Warns Against Tapeworm Diet ... ... ... By: Channel 9 Eyewitness News ... ... news@kcautv.com ... ... DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) The medical director for the Iowa Department of Public Health is warning against the tapeworm diet. ... ... In her weekly email to public health workers around Iowa, Dr. Patrick Quinlisk recounted a recent incident: ... ... ... ... A physician sought the department’s help for a patient who said she’d swallowed a tapeworm she’d bought over the Internet. The woman was hoping the parasite would help her lose weight. ... ... ... http://www.kcautv.com/story/23154447/iowa-health-official-wa ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Another wheelchair filled with the help of a chiropractor   LCD   8mo  C

... ... A 45 year old male with presented to his internist with a two-week history of right sided neck pain and tenderness, accompanied by tingling in the hand. The internists’ neurological examination revealed nothing abnormal, except for a decreased range of motion of the right arm. He referred the patient to a chiropractor who performed plain X-rays which apparently showed “mild spasm” (how anyone can see spasm on an X-ray is beyond me!). No magnetic resonance imaging study was done. ... ... http://edzardernst.com/2013/08/another-wheelchair-filled-with-the-help-of-a-chiropractor/ ... ... The chiropra ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Quadriplegia reports related to chiropractic documented in ...   LCD   8mo

... Other similar quadriplegia reports related to chiropractic which have been documented in the medical literature: ... ... ... From: ... http://edzardernst.com/2013/08/another-wheelchair-filled-with-the-help-of-a-chiropractor/ ... ... ... 1965 Godlewski S. Assises Med 1965; 23 (2):81-92 Practitioner: Chiropractor. Patient: female. Age 66. Diagnostic des thromboses vertebro-basilaire QUADRIPLEGIA ... ... 1980 Schellhas KP, Latchaw RE, Wendling LR, Gold LHA. Vertebrobasilar injuries following cervical manipulation. J.A.M.A. 1980; 244 (13): 1450-3. Practitioner: Chiropractor Patient: female 36. Basilar artery occl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hacker Mysteriously Dies Before Revealing Death Hack Techni...   RRR enolamonroe   9mo  C

... ... Medical devices like pace makers can be hacked into, plus other things.   [End]
  • Lightest touch keyboard for RSI?   morgticia   9mo  C

I’m interested in hearing from people who found a super light touch keyboard. I’m on a Mac laptop and the new flat key keyboards, destroy my hands. My older Mac PowerBook had springs under the keys and was the only keyboard I could use without injury. ... ... I have a separate detachable keyboard from Mac, and it sucks. I believe standard keyboards have an impact of 50 grams. I’d like to find something 30 grams or less. ... ... For emailing, I use voice dictation, but because it is an imperfect fix, I still have to touch the keyboard to correct, and even one keystroke can set up symptoms in me. ... ... T ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Antibiotics Shown To Damage Human Cells   Dr.Jeff   9mo  C

Antibiotics destroy all the bacteria in the body within 5-7 days, leaving space for the antibiotic resistant strains to take over and fungal candida to flourish. Additionally, they lead to priming the brain for a lifetime of inflammation that can cause rapid aging and neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, MS, ADHD, and other conditions. Antibiotics have also been associated with autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes. Now, in the study below, we see that they can also directly damage DNA, proteins, cell membranes and lipids. ... ... "Cl ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Very interesting and makes sense!   truthorconsequences   9mo

Very interesting and makes sense!   [End]
    • Good post. So basically the antibiotics destroy all the ”Go...   jameskep37   9mo

Good post. So basically the antibiotics destroy all the ”Good” bacteria and leave the more pathogenic resistant  bacteria to takeover. I guess Pathogenic microbes are designed to be more resistant than good microbes so that it can withstand the decomposing process of an organism.  Seems like antibiotics start this process way to early. ... ... Do all antibiotics destroy bacteria within 5-7 days or just the stronger antibiotics? Seems like the weaker antibiotics might take longer to destroy all the good bacteria in the body.  For some it takes months or longer of anti-biotics for them to start ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cheap Kitchens Online   gautama   10mo

Cheap Kitchens Online http://www.kitchendesign1.co.uk ... Only £595 for full kitchens with appliances. Cheapest kitchens in Online. Tel 01616 694785. Cheap kitchens Online ... ... ... Cheap Kitchens Online   [End]
  • Drinking alcohol   carrycash   10mo

Hello guys,I am carrycash.I am the great lover of alcohol.But i have a problem I wanna to stop drink but can’t help it.The other problem arise i have the business of wholesale alcohol drink.Here all brands are avaiable.The different taste of drink are here but how i can stop my habit of drinking.I post the link of site we will drink and lover of drinking with different taste. ... http://onlinecashandcarry.co.uk/ ... thanks   [End]
  • About istallerex installer   janinan   10mo

Installerex will not overcharge you for their distribution services. You will only have to pay up for every successful install a client has made and not for anything else.   [End]
  • don"t disturb just talk "Gboxapp"   matra   11mo

There’s a tiny crack on my LCD. I heard that a replacement could get really expensive. Should I just buy a new laptop and sell my spare parts? ... just take this Google ”Gboxapp”   [End]
    • Re: don   sadhona   6mo

Actually Computer has made for easy & comfortable work. gboxapp has made more easier than any other toolbar. Once I used various toolbar. After hearing the name of gboxapp, It has many toolbar.. Delayed Cost,Currency Converter,World Calendar ... Thermometer etc from http://appgbox.blogspot.co.il/. If anyone uses this toolbar, please inform me now.   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   matra   12mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
  • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   matra   12mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

Filter Messages: order by

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

1,731 messages, 399 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 173, 10 pages,  225,734 page views

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
~ Dale Carnegie

Image Galler Off-Topic Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.22 sec at 4/17/2014 4:59:00 PM, requested by 174.129.163.183, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=158&p=3 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25