CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums31709 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

CureZone Open Debate - Opinions - Advices - Suggestions

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Debate/Politics Forums   Rules
 566,490 page views     1,600 messages     116 topics     6 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
3mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: CureZone D.     All Forums 
Like CureZone Open Debate on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

• hypocrisy reigns   Mike1953   4mo  C

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1352272   [End]
    • Re:   #56350   4mo

What’s the point ? I mean, its Christmas Day, and you are trying to stir up more ?? ... ... Calling the webmaster a hypocrite ? OMG !! ... ... Shame on you. You come to the webmaster’s house, mess it up, then insult webmaster. I’d throw you out into the cold with a sheepskin, some dried cod and map and wish you well, but definitely ban your IP address from this website, but, I’m kinda fascist when it comes to repeat belligerents :) ... ... ”There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action” - Goethe ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • AKA V, vulcanel, user x, 56350 ect. etc.   Mike1953   4mo

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1352943#i ...   [End]
        • You are ignorant of the author of that, but accuse who you ...   #56350   4mo

You are ignorant of the author of that, but accuse who you accuse but they did not write it. It is evidence you are prone to mistake. It is the same for the Jews you accuse of things also they did not do, you have yourself become a victim of ignorance. ... ... It is my personal vendetta now to see you banned from this website. All because you cannot control yourself, so it is not me you see, it is a result of your own actions that you motivate others to obliterate your existence from this site, for the good of all. ... ... Obvioulsy, you’re not smart enough to know there is a ”complaint forum” ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hate speech vs. free speech vs. political oposition vs. con...   Webmaster   4mo

Mike, ... ... you are not as naive as you are trying to appear. ... ... You know very well where the line between hate speech and conspiraci theory is. ... ... Any idiot knows that all people belonging to a christian religion can not be held responsible for something that 5 catholic priests have done. ... ... If you write on CureZone ”christians did it”, but you would like us to believe that in your mind you were addressing just 5 catholic priests, what you wrote is called hate speech and will be removed from CureZone, and you will lose privilege to post on that forum. ... ... ... If you write ”jews did it”, but y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How to recognize a hate site or an article containing hate ...   R Educational Webmaster   4mo

How to recognize a hate site or an article containing hate content? ... ... Many people choose to copy/paste articles from other sites, or choose to link to articles or videos from other sites. ... ... There are many sites, videos, articles, audio files, PDF documents, books and other media created with a main purpose of spreading hate. Sometimes, a curezone user linking to that content is not even aware of it being classified as hate content. Sometimes, a curezone user is well aware and is doing it on purpose. ... ... How to recognize hate speech? Hate sites? Hate articles? Hate videos? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Then why does not your same rules of hate apply to what hap...   mo123   4mo

Then why does not your same rules of hate apply to what happened to me in the Black Seed Forum? You have listed almost every group under the sun. My reputation, my word and my business were attacked by a few who used such words as the expert all insinuating back to me. If hate is being outlawed then all hate and attacks should be outlawed. Understandably a tidbit or so, but the entire Black Seed Forum is nearly an attack on me and my writings or protocols.   [End]
          • Sara....... ... ... I’m not sure why you are trying to ’pi...   BnG   4mo

Sara....... ... ... I’m not sure why you are trying to ’piggyback’ on this thread and topic. They are two completely different animals. ... ... One is about posts put up towards a group - and some think put up strictly for the fact that they belong to that group... ... ... Yours is a case it appears of people representing dissastisfied customers who feel they have been sold bad product and/or that you have oversold your credentials. ... ... If I came down with cancer the first two people I would contact would be Dq and Hv. Who both have many years and countless hours under their belt. Even though they may dis ...   [retrieve this message]
        • OMG! You are wonderful Mr./Ms Webmaster. This is exactly ho...   RidingHigh   4mo

OMG! You are wonderful Mr./Ms Webmaster. This is exactly how I feel and why I have stayed away from many media outlets. ... ... They paint everyone with the same brush. You have militant gays and atheists and so ALL gays and atheists are evil. ... ... In the same vein, all people who work at Google are evil and all liberals are evil commies. ... ... ”Religion without love is worthless. Corinthians 13:4-6. Are we more concerned with what’s right or showing love?” ... ~ Olympic athlete ... ... Also, if I talk about an unpleasant topic that hurts people’s feelings, I am a bad person that must be silenced. ... ... Ov ...   [retrieve this message]
        • There is much hatred being expressed toward natural cures o...   glaxony   4mo

There is much hatred being expressed toward natural cures on the parasite cure and parasite cleanse forum. Indeed, the word cure should be removed and replaced with the word ”prevention” to prevent FDA shooters from shutting it down.   [End]
        • Video Embedded For those who Divide and Judge   RidingHigh   4mo

... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • Re: How to recognize a hate site or an article containing h...   pez   78d

If you say so Boss..I am Just a free thinking Goy with questionable Jew friends that are Nauseas reading your dribble   [End]
      • Re: Hate speech vs. political oposition vs. conspiraci theo...   gerbil   4mo

Finally a voice of reason speaks. ... ... I actually am shocked that it took intervention by Oz to point out the painfully obvious. Other members should have spoken up much much earlier, but they let this behavior continue through tacit approval. ... ... And as you well know, it was not even necessary to explicitly define terms here - these people know EXACTLY what they are saying and spreading, and behind closed doors I’m sure it is 100x worse. ... ... Gerbil/humanity:1, Trapper Gang:0 ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I have a deep love for all of humanity for we are all as on...   Mike1953   4mo

I have a deep love for all of humanity for we are all as one and to hate an individual is actually self hate and leads to destruction of all. I discern the difference between an individual and the actions of an individual. Where the line becomes cloudy is when an individual sets himself up as the platform of his actions and at that point the individual has become the action. ... ... We, you, me, everybody are trying to survive surreal times and the lines are being blurred to intentionally create upheaval in society. Traps board offered insights into the great lies, the motivation and the acto ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Mike, linking to articles written by a white supremacist wh...   RRR Educational BnG   4mo

Mike, linking to articles written by a white supremacist who attends holocaust denial conferences and is a former member of the KKK and who started the organization, The National Association for the Advancment of White People - well anyone trying to say with a straight face that he is a non-biased truth seeker is very misinformed. ... ... I was a longtime poster here and changed all my posts to a random number and deleted my account last summer because all the hate stuff became just too overwhelming. People trying to link Israel to the School shooting a year ago and saying that Mossad agents we ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Great post from BnG, thank you!. Also a great job done by t...   Ginagirl   4mo

Great post from BnG, thank you!. Also a great job done by the webmaster, degrading it to a debate forum, put an end to the negativity spewed out from some of the participants on there. ... ... To claim one are in posession of the one and only truth, will frequently, if not always lead to destruction; of man, forums, governments. ... ... Now I can even recomment people, real life to have a look at the site. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • It’s amazing how some people can think any group of people ...   Xelaetaks   4mo

It’s amazing how some people can think any group of people is somehow behind everything going in the country. The Government is a diverse group of people - yes there is military industrial complex, corrupt politicians, but that doesn’t mean any one group of people is behind it. What’s also backwards is by looking at one group as the cause for everything - is giving them a lot of credit. For example - you think the Government orchistrated the 9/11 attacks with thousands of people in on the secret - that is giving Government a lot of credit to be able to pull a stunt like that! St ...   [retrieve this message]
          • It WAS freedom of speech that could have binsured those wit...   glaxony   4mo

It WAS freedom of speech that could have binsured those with the mind viruses could’ve remained openly visible, giving others a chance to beware and on guard. Now we will never know who really thinks what. Without truly cleansing the brain, the pharmaceutically cured retains license to hate nature’s medicine. Makes me wonder if the big farm has purchased the entire CZ website, with all the strange going on.   [End]
          • Challenge   Mike1953   4mo

Search this entire site and find me just ONE example of hate speech. I’ve already tried but perhaps your eyes are better than mine ... ... ... david duke . com   [End]
            • problem is when threads are hidden, like my post about a gr...   Ginagirl   4mo

problem is when threads are hidden, like my post about a great man, Nelson Mandela; quotes from him, couple of weeks ago. You Mike mentioned something about he beeing a good jew or something. Maybe because he was dead, I dont know. ... The whole thread is not only hidden, it is completely deleted; I cant even find a trace of it, like we usually can; searching our own postings. ... When this happened I realized that this forum would go down. ...   [End]
              • My memory usually isn’t that good either. However I made n...   Mike1953   4mo

My memory usually isn’t that good either. However I made no mention of Mandela other than he became great because it was politically expedient for him to become so. My comment was in regards to Joe Slovo of the South African Communist Party who was also a prominent Jew in response to V’s comment that we should also recognize his good works in defeating apartheid. I’m not a hater, please don’t make me out to be. Apartheid is just plain wrong but what the South African miners have now is no better actually worse as their rights can now be collectively bargained away under the new regime ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Then we have the comment about ”what whites like” at the io...   Ginagirl   4mo

Then we have the comment about ”what whites like” at the iodine forum, where brad something replied what the blacks like. Both banned from the forum. ... ... About the mandela thread, I would like it to be re-opened so we could see. Now when it is a debate forum it shouldnt be a problem? ... - I believe the word Jew was used in an impropriate way; even if it was Slovo that was your target.   [End]
                  • exact wording: ... ... V: we should also remember Joe Slov...   Mike1953   4mo

exact wording: ... ... V: we should also remember Joe Slovo ... Me: Yes, he was a great communist and an outstanding jew 2 ... ... Notice how V intentionally used his comment to incite ’personal conflict’ something I abhor but can’t just ignore.   [End]
                    • BTW I am not only banned by you from VWT but also the webma...   Mike1953   4mo

BTW I am not only banned by you from VWT but also the webmaster permanently banned me from posting on Trapper’s forum. I can only respond to this thread because it is cross posted   [End]
                    • So,what I read is that it s V`s fault that you wrote what y...   Ginagirl   4mo

So,what I read is that it s V`s fault that you wrote what you did? ... ... Why was the thread not only hidden, but deleted; I would like to know.   [End]
                      • I’ve noticed a lot of strange editing and posts being moved...   Mike1953   4mo

I’ve noticed a lot of strange editing and posts being moved to more ’appropriate forums’ lately. Seems to me if discourse remains civil an honest there should be no need to treat us like children.   [End]
                        • IMO the best way to not be treated like a child, is to act ...   Ginagirl   4mo

IMO the best way to not be treated like a child, is to act like an adult.   [End]
                          • I always have, not only here in cyber land but also in my p...   Mike1953   4mo

I always have, not only here in cyber land but also in my personal life. I don’t engage in personal conflict like V has made a habit of for years now with multiple user names. I don’t engage but I also can’t ignore, something I need to work on improving.   [End]
                            • Didnt you ban yourself? Why dont you make good on your word...   boringtexan   4mo

Didnt you ban yourself? Why dont you make good on your word and just go away. ... You are a bore. You are a mooch. Go start your own web site and STFU. ... You bring nothing. Except to bait. ... Didnt some one make you a vendetta to get you banned. Where are you people? ... Go away and stay away like you promised. Boring mooch.   [End]
                            • Re: Challenge   boringtexan   4mo

Didnt you ban yourself? Why dont you make good on your word and just go away. ... You are a bore. You are a mooch. Go start your own web site and STFU. ... You bring nothing. Except to bait. ... Didnt some one make you a vendetta to get you banned. Where are you people? ... Go away and stay away like you promised. Boring mooch.   [End]
                            • Re: Challenge   cluelesstexan   3mo

mike1953 ... go away   [End]
                            • Re:   Ginagirl   3mo

”I always have, not only here in cyber land but also in my personal life. I don’t engage in personal conflict like V has made a habit of for years now with multiple user names. I don’t engage but I also can’t ignore, something I need to work on improving.” ... ... This is what I would call childish behaviour. You asked for us to answer your challenge, about you contributing to hate. I adressed it, but difficult as threads, posts are deleted. NO moderators of that particular forum have answered. ... ... All you do is to adress V, V did this, that, you are victim-ish of him. ... - Then complains about be ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Challenge   #159213   3mo

V mention Joe Slovo because he was a man of action who believed in his cause and who worked as part of a team (with NM) towards a long-term goal and was successful. ... ... ... This is in contrast to others, who are armchair complainers constantly whining about Jewish persons, etc. but who have no goals and unsuccessful. ... ... Instead of assuming a reason why V wrote it, it would have been better perhaps for the person to just ask V ”why did you write that ?” , because V does not lie. Too bad instead of asking V, they make assumptions. It is known may people in general are assumptive like this ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Hate speech vs. political oposition vs. conspiraci theo...   definitelyfedup   4mo

What the bloody hell mike1953? ... ... You think anyone reading your rubbish gives a damn? For years you have dipped in and out of hate messages. You have the audacity to spew love mankind and in the same message claim to have a tap into real truth about hate and self hate. The real truth is you are full of shit. Because what you are really doing is baiting. You gang of four are about baiting. ... ... You are your gang of four are about baiting. And on someone else’s web site. Coward. And moocher is what you are. A coward and a moocher. And a baiter. It does not get more worthless than that. ... ... Bef ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: hypocrisy reigns   glaxony   4mo

I always thought that one of the reasons freedom of speech was so important, was so that people who hate could expose themselves and their ignorance would become apparent to everyone who doesn’t hate and isn’t ignorant, which (hopefully) is always the majority. But I guess the scales have tipped. Does not surprise me after what happened at the Parasite Forum. Too many people would rather pretend they have gotten themselves well than really do what it takes to maintain wellness at this stage of human evolution. And illness will cause hate. The parasite controls the host.   [End]
  • Re: Question to parazapper about what frequency   shrimpy123   7mo  C

FInally, glad that someone reminded you that what you are doing is not only dangerous but illegal. ... ... Yes, one you will zapping will not only hurt but permanently damage someone.. ... ... NOTE your product is illegal and you have no RIGHT or license to sell these as products. ... ... BUt for a long time you have selling this zapping junk as curing people of parasites? ... ...   [End]
    • As per usual, you are wrong and do not know what you are ta...   parazapper   7mo

As per usual, you are wrong and do not know what you are talking about. ... ... There is nothing that makes the zapper illegal. It is required for it to be registered with the FDA, only if sold specifically for use to treat disease or illness in humans. There has never been any legal action that showed a zapper to be dangerous or harmful or illegal. ... ... The FDA specifically classified ParaZapper as a Class III device when sold for use on humans, due to reported effectiveness. Their reasoning is that it is a device that can be used to support life. This rating is the same as a pace maker or a di ...   [retrieve this message]
      • My only claim is that it kills germs in water.” ... ... ....   shrimpy123   7mo

My only claim is that it kills germs in water.” ... ... ... You are a liar, and zapper does not kill parasites or cure cancer. Get off this forum, and get a life. Instead of trying to make money off of innocent people, and pretending to be like you are a saint here to help people. GET OFF THE FORUM. Go zap yourself.   [End]
        • Re: shrimpy   Megabite   7mo

NO. ... ... This is a Support Forum, NOT a Debate Forum. ... ... You are in violation of curezone TOS. Reread curezone TOS. ... ... It is YOU who needs to get off this Forum. ... ... ...   [End]
        • Re: Question to parazapper about what frequency   parazapper   7mo

You do realize that when you call someone a liar and you are wrong, that makes you the liar. ... ... I have a good life, thank you. I spend most of my time trying to help people when no one else, including you, even cares. ... ... Since you first came to the cure zone, you have done little to help but spend your time misleading and making completely uninformed claims. ... ... As far as zapping myself goes, yes, I have been using zappers for 14 years whenever I feel the need. I am guinea pig number one for any zapper that I make. ... ... You, on the other hand remain ignorant (lacking knowledge or awareness in ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Since you first came to the cure zone, you have done little...   shrimpy123   7mo

Since you first came to the cure zone, you have done little to help but spend your time misleading and making completely uninformed claims.” ... ... yes, you are a god. And I am the one who mislead people. ... ... READ MY posts, you idiot. YOu are the one misleading people. ANd trying to make a buck of off SICK people. ... ... I have given nothing but good advice to people to go get tested if they have parasites, and which parasites to test for. YOu have no clue about parasites, and not one single person here knew anythign about any tests or any good doctor until I found them. And so many have now gotte ...   [retrieve this message]
            • While you really don’t deserve the courtesy of a response t...   cora   7mo

While you really don’t deserve the courtesy of a response to your attacks, it’s difficult to restrain myself and not defend PZ here. You are in a forum designated to precisely what you criticize and obviously consider illegitimate. Why? Take it up in a debate forum, if so compelled. ... ... PZ is a uniquely knowledgeable individual, anything but a crook. He has done nothing but attempt to help others. He never ”pushes” his product, but offers what he knows and understands regarding these devices. In this case, he is responding to a member who specifically asked for his advise. The only i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • sources of disease   EB2340   12mo  C

There are two sources of disease other than diseases like malaria and even that can be considered a weakened immune system created by the two sources. ... Those two sources are toxicity and acidosis. The monitor of this toxicity and acidosis is the diet and the bodies ability to take in nutrition while at the same time removing toxins. Sounds so simple doesn’t it, but a doctor would make the process so complicated you would feel it was above your head just to understand it. The colon and the blood as well as the liver are vital for this process to happen and when we fill our bodies with acid ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Re: GAPS + Warrior diet for fatigue, brain fog, indigestion,   natway   13mo

What are your glucose numbers?   [End]
    • Re:   #155216   13mo

Nat ... ... I think it is clear now that you are detracting from the supportive atmosphere of this forum. ... ... It is probably time for you to move on, or be banned. You have a way about you that antagonizes otherwise peaceful people. ... ... Your message, however, deserves to be put forth into the world, but just not by you. ... ... So consider this a request to the mod to ban Nat from the AF forum please so people can have a peaceful place once again. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Black Seed Oil (Edited by Forum Moderator)   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo  C

Black Seed (nigella sativa), also known as black cumin seed, has been called the cure for everything but death. It’s extract or Black seed oil, is twice as strong as the whole seed, and has been proven in studies to boost the immune system, fight auto immune disease, kill bacteria, cancer cells, inflammation, and MANY MANY MANY illnesses and disease!It’s even been used to help alleviate opiate withdrawal symptoms! ... ... ... Black seed provides 15 amino acids, carbohydrates, Saponins, alkaloids, calcium, fiber, iron, potassium, 23 plant sterols, and volatile oils. Compounds in these volatile oi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Black Seed Oil proven to kill Candida and everything el...   mo123   14mo

Looks like a spam post to me. While I will agree black seed cures candida this is your first post on Curezone and you are linking to a website which may or may not be your own. ... ... Most black seed honey contains 10 percent black seed. I see nothing on the website indicating the percentage of black seed in each jar. Candida diets must have less than 1 teaspoon a day of honey while black seed dosage for candida is 2 teaspoons of black seed oil daily. So how can the buyer be assured of the dosage. ... ... Black seeds need 2 1/2 teaspoons to 1 teaspoons of oil. So if I had to take all that honey, a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • This is absolutely NOT spam! his is absolutely NOT spam! ...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

This is absolutely NOT spam! his is absolutely NOT spam! ... is a company we’ve been patronizing before they started selling their products online!. Their black seed is imported from Egypt! We’ve inquired about the product extensively! Their black seed is organic, unfiltered, no pesticides, cultivated virgin. The Egyptian brand is far superior to the Indian and less bitter so it DOES NOT have to be heated! how dare you criticize a product you have never tried and then say you sell the BEST!!! Sounds like arrogance to me! ... ... I said the WE mix our black seed with honey, and ppl should eat b ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I checked out the site and it looked good with very reasona...   hopinso   14mo

I checked out the site and it looked good with very reasonable prices. I hope to place an order soon. Which honey is your favorite, they all sound so good.   [End]
          • All of their raw honeys are DELISH! My family’s favs are ac...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

All of their raw honeys are DELISH! My family’s favs are actually the Queen Bee Booster, which has the Royal Jelly and its very creamy. My hubby likes the Ultimate Booster, which is chock full of organic black seed, black see oil, cayenne, ginger, and its spicy! It gives him that extra boost of energy and he swears by it. Like I said in my original post, my family consumes raw honey and black seed each and every day!   [End]
        • This is your first post and you copied it to 6 forums promo...   mo123   14mo

This is your first post and you copied it to 6 forums promoting your website. Plain and simple SPAM!!!! This is against TOS on Curezone. ... ... I checked out your website and first there is no explanation at all but a few cut and paste sentences on black seed. It is a brand new website with only 912 page views, lord I have 300,000 on my blog alone. ... ... You know nothing on how to cure, help or aid anyone. I checked the products and they are very generic with no explanations at all towards their origination or if they are organic. It would be better if you regrouped, rethought and posted som ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... as if becuz they’re new online they’re not legit and t...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

... as if becuz they’re new online they’re not legit and then praising your own site. SO WHAT you have over 300 thousand views????!! There are soooo many sites selling black seed and these products in the US! We used to buy from Amazing Herbs or Sweet Sunnah and now we buy from Sahabi Sweets!!! We loove and actually use their products...BIG DEAL! ... ... The information i got about black seed oil curing candida and killing cancer cells was from a legit website naturalnews.com and greenmedinfo.com, and NO i don’t own those sites or know the owners! and OF COURSE I expect anyone to do their own re ...   [retrieve this message]
          • For your information. I am a type II diabetic, who has suff...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

For your information. I am a type II diabetic, who has suffered with candida, high blood pressure, etc. I have taken black seed and its oil for yeeears to keep my numbers normal and have NEVER had to heat the seeds to consume them! We know the owners of Sahabi Sweets, as my husband knows the owners of other sellers of black seed and honey prducts, namely sweet sunnah and herbal black essence, and we like this company’s products and fast service. We’ve been buying before they had an online presence and will continue to buy from them. ... ... Now, whether you agree or disagree is up to you, but ...   [retrieve this message]
            • This is again wrong. There are scientific studies testifyi...   mo123   14mo

This is again wrong. There are scientific studies testifying that heating the seeds does not change the properties of the seeds, but I can see you want to argue about everything. ... ... My seeds come from Egypt not India and I know how to cure people and what remedies to give but I neither have the time or patience and talk about arrogant. How many capital sentences have you wrote? ... ... Well the company is brand new, they have no knowledge of black seeds, no information, no articles no help of any kind. ... ... Like I said, I don’t just have 300,000 page views. I have the largest empire of all blac ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Honestly, you are the ONLY black seed ”aficionado” who advi...   R WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Honestly, you are the ONLY black seed ”aficionado” who advises to HEAT the seed! Because I take this stuff daily, I’ve done extensive research and spoken to the companies we purchase from and purchased from in the past, and NO ONE, not Sweet Sunnah, not Amazing Herbs, not Black Seed Herbal Essence, and NOT Sahabi Sweets suggests heating the seeds. They all say heating kills the curative benefits, which is why the oil is COLD PRESSED! I actually consume them unheated every day, whole or crushed in my drinks and yogurts and have NEVER suffered indigestion or tummy troubles! But you seem very ...   [retrieve this message]
                • You get an R rating for attacking me, lol   mo123   14mo

If I wrote about you like you just me, they would delete my post. It is impossible and I mean impossible to put the suggested dosage on the tiny, tiny bottle of cold pressed oil you are selling. There are 30 or more dosages needed. ... ... The oil is cold pressed, not the seeds. Just because you and Joe blow don’t heat your seeds does not mean that I am the local fool. ... ... I live in the Middle East and I buy my seeds local and I know how to treat the seeds. The oil must be taken on an empty stomach. While Amazing herbs and the Kitchen Doctor will tell you different, they are wrong. ... ... Here ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ... Okay, it’s a US company that sells LOCAL raw organic h...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

... Okay, it’s a US company that sells LOCAL raw organic honey, and IMPORTED EGYPTIAN black seed and organic cold pressed oil, and we love their products. WE use them and recommend them, and you seem to have a problem with ANY company that sell these items but YOURS! YOu’ve done nothing but insult this company and ME and MY KNOWLEDGE of black seed. I don’t own these companies, nor do I work for them, but you keep insinuating this! The companies I’ve named in other posts have been selling black seed products successfully in the US for yeeeeears, but you insult anyone’s knowledge or product ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • You agreed that black seed oil kills candida, so what exact...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

You agreed that black seed oil kills candida, so what exactly did i say that was deceptive??? I didn’t cite the articles from greenmed and naturalnews??? There’s also an article on HuffingtonPost about black seed killing cancer cells as well, and many many many others, and as a BLACK SEED blogger and merchant you KNOW this!!! ... ... The only thing that is deceptive is you vehemently denouncing any other product or site that sells the black seed, but YOURS! You praise your expertise, while criticizing websites that you’ve never purchased from! Now, you want us all to believe that Amazing Herbs, ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: What LIES!!!   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

What a LIAR! I thought we were done with this!!! But, after our back and forth yesterday, I decided to follow the links you left to YOUR blog in your last comment and lo and behold you are at it again!!! SLANDERING ME and MY COMMENTS here on curezone.....This is what you posted on your blog...LYING!!! I am posting for all here to see YOUR mistruths, and anyone who reads my original posts here on curezone can see the truth for themselves!!!! ... ... Here’s what YOU posted....THESE ARE YOUR UNTRUTHFUL WORDS ABOUT MY COMMENTS YESTEDAY! ... ... ”Today on Curezone a company showed up for the first time c ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   saywhatagain   14mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
                      • Thank you for defending me.   mo123   14mo

I read your message and thank you for defending me and please moderator come and explain the need to hide this message. The poster said nothing more than the OP is here to promote her website. ... ... She is bashing me from here to kingdom come and you delete this message? Quite apparently this is prejudicial against me. ... ... I strongly suggest that this entire thread be moved as it is a strong attack against a moderator of 4 forums and against TOS guidelines. TOS guidelines clearly state that no poster can attack another poster much less a moderator. ... ... Her rantings are enough and like the poste ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: You get an R rating for attacking me, lol   saywhatagain   14mo

Yeah I am also really curious why this is RECOMMENDED reading. I thought that in traditional medicine black seed is always heated same as any other medicinal seeds. This is how it was used in the traditional cultures that taught us how to use this properly. Of course you wouldn’t want to heat the oil as that has different properties. It would be interesting if whoever marked this as recommended reading would be willing to respond and tell us what in this post is recommended that is beneficial for those looking to get healthy.   [End]
                    • Imagine giving an R to someone who bashes a moderator of 4 ...   mo123   14mo

Imagine giving an R to someone who bashes a moderator of 4 forums. It is prejudicial. I have reported Hopinso and asked the Webmaster to intervene. This is another case of prejudice and to remove your defending me. Well go figure. ... ... No the oil is never heated and if anyone had any knowledge of black seeds or had spent any time in the Middle East, they would know the seeds must be heated. ... ... Thank you again for your kind words. I am passionate about my work. ... ... Sara   [End]
                      • Prejudice? Really????!!! You have bashed my ME from the fir...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Prejudice? Really????!!! You have bashed my ME from the first comments I’ve made on curezone! I came on this forum to share an alternative med for candida (black seed oil) and YOU immediately accused me of spamming! Then you went so far as to defame me on your BLOG! You are supposed to be some kind of expert on black seed, but obviously have a hang up about ANY company that is suggested but YOURS! I recommended a company that I use regularly for the benefit of those in the US, who may not have access to quality black seed, and as someone who has been using it for YEARS, I took the personal ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I learned a long time ago that the rating system doesn’t me...   rainy3   14mo

I learned a long time ago that the rating system doesn’t mean much. ... ... Here is a ~BSA that is an embarrassment to curezone and it went across several forums. The post gave an opinion against a hurting person. It is my opinion that his opinion was bad advice and showed no support for someone that wanted to find some help from curezone. Someone else may have been able to help, but this message, for the most part, shut down help from curezone. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1989396#i ... ... ... I admit I did not read all the posts in this thread and I really do not know what the issue is h ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • An R is a recommended reading, but when the person is bashi...   mo123   14mo

An R is a recommended reading, but when the person is bashing another moderator you wonder why? Why should the bashing be rated an R? Does the R rating incite the basher to bash more? Apparently so. ... ... Moderators have a right to rate any post they see fit. I have seen some posts get high ratings when they were nothing more than one sentence? Why? The moderator has right. ... ... But in an open support forum where a brand new poster shows up promoting a business and linking to that business over and over again, it causes me and others to pause. ... ... While many will not say anything, hundreds ar ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • This isn’t the first time Black Seed has been discussed in ...   candisufferer   14mo

This isn’t the first time Black Seed has been discussed in the candida support forum.....and it’s true it’s said it has been used for ages...even biblical that it can help cure about any issue but, death yet, take that in stride. ... ... I’ve been interested in trying black seed as it can’t hurt to add into all sorts of Candida dishes.....throw in bone broth soup, etc.....I’m curious about how it would do if going through a juicer, or if it would be better to just add the black seeds to the juicer juice after being juiced.... ... ...   [End]
                        • Hello. ... ... Because I am a type II diabetic, candida h...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Hello. ... ... Because I am a type II diabetic, candida has been a bane for me, until I began consuming black seed and its oil daily! For vaginal yeast infections, I’ve actually went so far as to add a few droplets to a mild vinegar and water douche. For thrash or mouth issues, I will actually grind some whole seed and mix with warm water and let it sit in my mouth for several minutes, spitting it out afterwards, or allowing a teaspoon of the organic cold pressed oil to swish around my mouth for several minutes. Honestly, I consume the crushed whole seed and oil by the teaspoonful with a dab o ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • P.S. Getting rid of Candida with black seed/oil, has to be ...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

P.S. Getting rid of Candida with black seed/oil, has to be incorporated with a low carb diet, eliminating the bad grains, starches,sugars, and yeast loving foods from the diet, but I’m sure you’re aware of this. ... ... I am NOT an expert and never claimed to be, and DON’T want the accusations of the moderator to start again. I’m answering your inquiry based on MY experience with black seed, which I thought was the point of this forum. So, I just thought I’d add that as a sort of disclaimer. I will also add that I am now able to consume Raw honey in my diet, in moderation, but I also take a go ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Black Seed Oil proven to kill Candida and everything el...   RONBN49   14mo

Aloe vera does the same thing and much much more.   [End]
          • Have you ever tried black seed or its oil? Although I’ve ne...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Have you ever tried black seed or its oil? Although I’ve never used it, I’ve read that aloe vera is very beneficial. There are so many herbs and spices and extracts from plants that have proven medicinally effective in treating many ailments, which is what alternative medicine promotes and why it thrives. This however, does not diminish the curative potency of black seed and black seed oil.   [End]
        • She is only calling you a scam because SHE is a scam, and s...   Anon9876   5mo

She is only calling you a scam because SHE is a scam, and she doesn’t want anyone pushing a product other than hers (which is subpar at best). She sells the cheapest black seed oil available on the internet at sky high prices.   [End]
      • Just destroying or eliminating the candida does nothing to ...   RONBN49   14mo

Just destroying or eliminating the candida does nothing to eliminate the reasons it was there to start with. The colon needs to be made healthy and when that happens the candida will go away and return to normal. Those that are hawking their wares here are as bad as the drug companies selling their snake oil.   [End]
        • Black seed oil has been clinically proven to kill candida. ...   WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Black seed oil has been clinically proven to kill candida. And, as a type II diabetic and someone who’s struggled with her share of candida growth, I know what has worked for me; ingesting black seed, black seed oil, using it in my vaginal douches, to combat yeast infections, and also eating a diet free of the starches and sugars that candida thrives on. ... ... Hawking their wares? I can’t speak for anyone else, but this has worked for me, and I’m a firm believer in using black seed to fight all manner of disease. So, if the cure is in the colon as you assert, then using the oil in an enema s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • With all this fighting, I'm not sure if I should try Black ...   BhsiahRD   14mo

I don’t want to be attacked, I’m just looking for help. It’s very disheartening to see bickering when all folks want to do is get better   [End]
      • Yes, it is very unfortunate. I came here just over a week a...   R WeLoveRawHoney   14mo

Yes, it is very unfortunate. I came here just over a week ago now to share my experiences with black seed and black seed oil and to learn more about alternative/herbal meds, but was immediately berated and told by the resident black seed expert and forum owner that, not only did I NOT KNOW anything about black seed (a product I’ve used for some years), that only her advice and the products she recommended were legit! Go figure. ... ... Needless to say, a bitter battle of words ensued.... ... ... But, I don’t want you to think that your experience will be the same. There has since been a public bla ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Black Seed Oil (Edited by Forum Moderator)   ramkishan754   13mo

hiiiiiii ... my name is Ram kishan.i read your very precious note, it is very helpful for everyone, i want to say thanks for this note. each herb has a property.and they help to save our life,they look like nothing as a garbage. THE AYURVEDA open the secretes of each herb.so thanks for sharing this important information about black cumin seed.   [End]
  • Re: Made an account to talk to some people who are experien...   R natway   15mo  C

”belittle the OP saying she has a psychological problem” ... ... No one is belittling her. We are trying to help her. REAL HELP. She is the one who flat out told everyone she has a severe phobia of worms: ... ... ”I have a deep phobia of all bugs, especially worms, and it has psychologically affected me so greatly.” ... ... If that’s what’s really going on with her, then hugs, kisses, neti pots, colloidal silver, herbal remedy worm killers taken forever, tinctures of wormwood or black walnut, Humaworm, Purity Parasite Cleanse, candida cleanses, or risky veterinary drugs will not help her and quite pos ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You can dress it up and make it real pretty all you want, b...   AngelofEventide   15mo

You can dress it up and make it real pretty all you want, but you did belittle her. How many replies from others on here saying the same thing does it take? You told her she probably had a phobia of this. What if she did? Just because someone has a phobia doesn’t mean she needs pschological help. I have a phobia of flying, but I’m a fully functioning person. She has seen worms in her stool. Is that all in her head? Maybe it’s just a phobia manifesting itself in real life somehow. You want to give her REAL HELP, as you said, then be supportive of her. No one is asking you to coddl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I am shocked. It’s obvious that someone gave another R as ...   sd2345   15mo

I am shocked. It’s obvious that someone gave another R as a joke. It’s not funny, it’s sick. ... ... I know somewhere I have read the standards for moderators on CZ, and I’m sure this behavior is against what’s expected.   [End]
        • I agree. This sort of snide, sarcastic, ’It’s all in your ...   Jerome99   15mo

I agree. This sort of snide, sarcastic, ’It’s all in your head’ language: ... ... ”If that’s what’s really going on with her, then hugs, kisses, neti pots, colloidal silver, herbal remedy worm killers taken forever, tinctures of wormwood or black walnut, Humaworm, Purity Parasite Cleanse, candida cleanses, or risky veterinary drugs will not help her and quite possibly hurt or bankrupt her.” ... ... ..is something you expect to see on Yahoo Answers. Not Curezone. Let alone as a recommended post. Just ridiculous. ... ... ... To repeat, I had a worm infection for over a year, tried both pyrantel and Vermo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Get a bunch into specimen containers and send off return re...   kscmac   14mo

Get a bunch into specimen containers and send off return receipt to several different labs so you will have different labs reports to back you up! Put a few into microscope slides, a few into formaldehyde and some into alcohol storage so you have all the reports an physical proof.   [End]
  • Re: Womens Hair Loss...help   natway   15mo  C

I’ve gone to a near-vegan plant-based diet to maintain being healed from my worst health condition after curing it with a week-long veggie juice fast. I started really researching the vegan diet because even though it healed one of my health issues, I was worried because of hearing all the countless horror stories about the vegan diet such as your story. ... ... To my surprise, I don’t think the vegan diet is inherently flawed, but that almost every failure on it I researched was due to the following reasons: ... ... 1- Didn’t eat enough (calorie restriction) ... 2- Ate too much fat ... 3- Was a junkfood ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Others may have some better advice. ... ... Natway is just...   AskBella   15mo

Others may have some better advice. ... ... Natway is just here to promote a diet that no one here will use or go near with a ten-foot pole. ... ... Sorry about that.   [End]
      • The people I see here got here on either a SAD diet, and Pa...   natway   15mo

The people I see here got here on either a SAD diet, and Paleo/Primal diet (including me), or a calorie-restricted junkfood high-fat vegan diet. ... ... I haven’t seen anyone get here on the diet style I’m recommending that’s kept me healed of my worst health problem. ... ... What advice do you have for her?   [End]
        • We just had a thread here for a few days especially about Y...   #154965   15mo

We just had a thread here for a few days especially about Your presence on this forum. ... The thread was then removed by a moderator. ... ... In this thread with about 30 replies basically everybody said that You are in the wrong forum and You are not helping anybody. Nobody wants to hear about Your diet. ... ... This was not the first time either. I am personally very tired of all this. ... ... The reason AskBella wrote this comment was to inform a newcomer about who You are. ... This forum (AF) used to be a place of no trouble and lots of support. ... Now we have to inform newcomers that they just met the vill ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Do you *really* have Parasites, Worms, or Flukes? Get a sam...   natway   16mo  C

I know some of you won’t like this post, but I’m posting it anyways to hopefully prevent a lot of you from going down a similar wrong path that I went down. ... ... For years I spent tons of money on different kinds of doctors and on every supplement out there and even a couple of cleanses said to help my illness, but they never worked and I slowly got worse and worse because I WAS MISDIAGNOSED and the diet I happened to be told would help me was actually the cause and that’s why nothing would ever work. After changing to the right diet (high carb/low fat in my case), I was cured within a wee ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That’d be nice ... ... But it’s simply not that easy, Lab ...   thathippieguy   16mo

That’d be nice ... ... But it’s simply not that easy, Lab samples are HIGHLY inaccurate. It’s ridiculous. ... ... My cousin works in the ER department and tells me all the time about how they never can catch the eggs or ova of parasites until the patient is admitted into the hospital and a stool sample taken EVERY DAY for at least a week, for at least a good CHANCE of catching them. ... ... What standard stool sample kit does this? ... ... None.   [End]
      • But if they are visible to see in your toilet, should be re...   natway   16mo

But if they are visible to see in your toilet, should be really easy to scoop a sample of it up.   [End]
        • You would think that right? ... ... I sent out worms to a ...   thathippieguy   16mo

You would think that right? ... ... I sent out worms to a lab, and they verified that these were worms, but, dead. Since they were dead, they could not identify them because, when alive, they excrete certain things, and that’s how they identify them ... ... They are terrible at treating parasites and worms. They just have no clue 90% of the time   [End]
          • Well at least they identified them as worms, so you know yo...   natway   16mo

Well at least they identified them as worms, so you know you’re probably on the right track. That’s all I’m trying to get people to make sure about.   [End]
            • I understand you’re reasoning ... ... It is good to make s...   thathippieguy   16mo

I understand you’re reasoning ... ... It is good to make sure you are not seriously paranoid, because that CAN make your imagination run wild, as nuts as it sounds ... ... Though, when you are actually dealing with the infection, that you KNOW are worms, and somebody doubts you, it hurts your heart! It’s very frustrating! ... ... Safety first! I know at least for myself, i would NOT be using pharma drugs if I didn’t know it was there! Those things are extreme! ... ... Happy Holidays! ... ... ... ...   [End]
            • you wouldn’t be able to see unless you actually try some pa...   whkim2010   16mo

you wouldn’t be able to see unless you actually try some parasite cleanse for actually 2 months (it was my case) ... but you know, we can not just wait on doctor to save us from our illness. we need to move deligently and try many possible things and finally we can find right track. I think it is worth to try. the bible says ask, and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you” May God have mercy on whom seek and knock.   [End]
              • I agree you need to be in control of your health, but if yo...   natway   16mo

I agree you need to be in control of your health, but if you go down the wrong path of treatment, what good does that do? ... ... I only started this thread because from what I notice here, a LOT of people think they have parasites/worms/flukes/etc and seems like they try every method to get rid of them but can’t seem too. A logical explanation is that they really don’t have parasites or the like. That’s why I’m urging people to get a sample if they think they see something in the toilet just to confirm it really is something. It’s only common sense.   [End]
            • You ate some bananas for a few weeks and now thousands of p...   #154886   16mo

You ate some bananas for a few weeks and now thousands of people who have been cleansing parasites since curezone started are all delusional. ... ... And your best advice if someone finds a parasite is to ’get it checked out’. ok dude, have fun in that reality you live in. ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • Did you get your flukes confirmed by a doctor or lab yet?   natway   15mo

Did you get your flukes confirmed by a doctor or lab yet?   [End]
                • this is more bs from you nat. ... ... you read a book abou...   R #155216   15mo

this is more bs from you nat. ... ... you read a book about fruit and suddenly you think that you have reached the top of the mountain. ... ... then you read? or heard from a doctor? that flukes are not common in the west, jesus, have you read the multiple hundreds of people on curezone who have flukes, tapes, and all sorts of other parasites? is everyone lying? ... ... so why don’t you be ’congruent’ as your guru doug says. ... if you are going to follow the AMA lie that flukes are not common in the west, then also follow their dietary advice. you can’t just pick and choose philosophies and then try to pa ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”I sent out worms to a lab, and they verified that these we...   natway   16mo

”I sent out worms to a lab, and they verified that these were worms, but, dead. Since they were dead, they could not identify them because, when alive, they excrete certain things, and that’s how they identify them” ... ... Something about this is making me think the lab is jerking you around. I’ve never heard some worms had to be identified by their excretions. Sounds like they are saying many worms look alike under a microscope, but are actually different. Even if true, wouldn’t seem to matter about which treatments to use to rid them if they are the same class of worms. ... ... Did the lab giv ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I think we are forgetting that not all parasites are visibl...   sklila   14mo

I think we are forgetting that not all parasites are visible to the eye. The microscopic kind are even more dangerous, now imagine some guy in a lab getting $15/hour going through human crap looking for eggs all day....I don’t think they enjoy their job enough to give a 2nd look. How the hell would you distinguish one parasite egg from another? I passed some parasites with a SWC, and sent them to the dr to get tested...results negative!!! Like they always are. These were parasites, they were not food particles! We all have parasites, it’s a matter of how our immune system handles ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”I personally finally found a lab that picked something” .....   natway   14mo

”I personally finally found a lab that picked something” ... ... I want to make sure I understand you, did you mean that lab confirmed a diagnoses of a parasite?   [End]
                • Yes a lab found an amoeba and h. Pylori infection, I hade t...   sklila   14mo

Yes a lab found an amoeba and h. Pylori infection, I hade to use a lab outside Canada and will be going to see Cahill in NY.   [End]
                  • That’s good you got it verified by a lab. That’s what I’m ...   natway   14mo

That’s good you got it verified by a lab. That’s what I’m urging everyone to do. Why don’t you just go to your local doc and get a prescription for an amebicide?   [End]
                    • I could only wish it was that easy, the doctors I have see...   sklila   14mo

I could only wish it was that easy, the doctors I have seen, including so called parasite specialists will only go by the labs in Canada, they will want to verify the US lab results with a lab here which will undoubtably be negative. I’ve tried the guessing game and it hasn’t been successful, I managed to get my liver enzymes back to normal but other symptoms are still draining me. I hope Cahill won’t be a waste of time, I’m spending a lot of money and time to make the trip to NY. Wish me luck!   [End]
                      • Of course I wish you the best of luck. Just a little worri...   natway   14mo

Of course I wish you the best of luck. Just a little worried you’re trying too hard to find a lab to give you the results you want and then going out of your way to be treated by a doc all too happy to charge you a high ”specialist” fee and to sell you a bunch of products to take. ... ... Not saying this to get you down, but to look after you if you know what I mean. Let us know how it goes.   [End]
                      • So how did it go Sklila? I’m dying to know since my next st...   cologirl   14mo

So how did it go Sklila? I’m dying to know since my next step is to see him (I live in NY though)... ... ... Anxiously awaiting your results... ... ... thanks!   [End]
                        • Hi Colorgirl, just confirmed my appointment for this coming...   sklila   14mo

Hi Colorgirl, just confirmed my appointment for this coming Monday, will post my findings, unfortunately it will have to wait till the end of next week before I can post here. Since my family is coming with me, I want to make a mini vacation out of it. It’s a long drive for me to NYC (Toronto, Canada), i am just as anxious lol, but have been let down so many times by so called ”experts”. Hope this one will be different and get my issues resolved. ... ... Kal   [End]
                          • Awesome. Can’t wait to hear how it went. Have a nice mini-v...   cologirl   14mo

Awesome. Can’t wait to hear how it went. Have a nice mini-vacation! ... ... Jess   [End]
                            • Ok I was able to call in and get the diagnosis....the recep...   sklila   14mo

Ok I was able to call in and get the diagnosis....the recepitionist said you have an amoeba infection, EH. Will post more later when I get home. It seems that is a common diagnosis, waiting to see copies of the report.   [End]
                              • I have to ask, is that lab connected to Cahill? ... ... ....   natway   14mo

I have to ask, is that lab connected to Cahill? ... ... ... ”Amebiasis is an infection of the gastrointestinal system. It is not common in Canada, and occurs more often in parts of the world where there is poor sanitation, such as in Mexico, Central America, western South America, southern Asia and western and southern Africa. Travelers to these areas are at risk of becoming infeced, if they do not take precautions with food and drinking water.” ... http://dsol-smed.phac-aspc.gc.ca/dsol-smed/ndis/diseases/amoe-eng.php ... ... ... I would take your lab results to a doctor in Canada for confirmation just to ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Man I have had just about every test in Canada. They can’...   sklila   14mo

Man I have had just about every test in Canada. They can’t explain why I feel like crap, why my blood results are messed up, why I have Charcot-Leyden crystals and white blood tests in my stool. Is the lab connected to Cahill, yes I believe he does it himself, he did the mucus scraping and a blood test. I will be the first to say that he doesn’t follow the regular protocols, I would expect a doctor to spend more time, going over your symptoms and concerns, but then again in Canada you are lucky if you get 10 minutes after waiting 1-2 hours for your doctor. Natway I travel a lot,mo ...   [retrieve this message]
        • natway, can’t u read??? ... we ALL DID!!! ... we’ve all don...   UserX   43d

natway, can’t u read??? ... we ALL DID!!! ... we’ve all done that! ... ... and blv me these labs & parasitologists can not identify them properly. or for some reasons they just don’t want to deal with it. ... ... and one thing that ppl lk you DO NOT understand that it is very difficult to obtain these (live) samples, and once they have migrated to other parts of your body mostly they will never show up anymore in your stool. ... ... now even when s/o from the inside (ER) like this told you about this you still can not understand this. ...   [End]
      • ... ... I heard the same thing from South American Doctors...   JesseCured   13mo

... ... I heard the same thing from South American Doctors who deal with parasite problems all the time. Said it takes NUMEROUS stool samples and then you may not catch them. They also said that in North America the labs aren’t as good, don’t test for as many different species as they do in South America. Said that there are thousands of different species. Said that if you carry the parasite problem back to the states you may NEVER get cured. My ex worked in the Amazon. Everyone got parasites. I got parasites, but never went into the jungle, just the altiplano areas. Had been fighting ...   [retrieve this message]
    • dpk, ... ... If you are still open to discuss your health...   natway   14mo

dpk, ... ... If you are still open to discuss your health struggles and by chance I could offer some direction, I’m here to listen and help. Sometimes it’s good to have an outside set of eyes look at it, free of the bias and influence of others going through your same struggles.   [End]
      • I’m always open natway, after all that is what curezone is ...   sklila   14mo

I’m always open natway, after all that is what curezone is all about :)   [End]
        • Hi skilla, would be happy to continue to assist you! Fill ...   natway   14mo

Hi skilla, would be happy to continue to assist you! Fill me in on the latest in the other sub-thread we were chatting. Going to leave this sub-thread for dpk.   [End]
          • You’re going to use the CDC as valuable data? ... ... You ...   JrDavis   14mo

You’re going to use the CDC as valuable data? ... ... You would honestly take CDC’s advice than to try and combat a disease on your own? ... ... Flukes are not easy to detect. And I actually passed what I know now was a fluke with my Sota machine. ... ... EM apparently got it to move out. By EM cleansing my blood. Which makes sense since the liver filters it. ... ... ... However no matter how much I changed up my diet (Carb/Low fat) I’m still struggling 132lbs. ... ... I know it’s the flukes, I felt them burrowing into my Liver. It felt like gas/GB attack/cramp. ... ... Maybe that’s why I almost passed out when I got 8 v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Putting out my call again for people who think they have pa...   natway   10mo

Putting out my call again for people who think they have parasites to get a positive confirmation by a legit doctor or lab before going down that road that might turn out to be a total waste of your time, money, and health.   [End]
      • Starting a business *might* be a total waste of time. ... ...   #155216   8mo

Starting a business *might* be a total waste of time. ... ... As could getting out of bed every day, reading books, eating bananas, posting on curezone, falling in love, riding a bicycle. ... ... ... Maybe you will believe it from your own? (doubtful, but at least I tried) ... ... http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/omg-parasites-again?xg_source=activity ... ... http://www.30bananasaday.com/video/re-removing-intestinal-worms-parasites-from-human-colon?xg_source=activity   [End]
    • Not that easy. After exploring areas of the Amazon and liv...   AmazonExplorer   7mo

Not that easy. After exploring areas of the Amazon and living in some highly parasite ridden regions, the doctors explained the U.S. problem. Don’t take my word for it though.....just read the report from the WHO (world health organization) about the need for better education and testing methods. Especially the part about how the main institutions are heavily influenced by funding. The WHO report also describes several parasite types that are validated causes of cancer. ... ... http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/75922/1/WHO_TRS_972_eng.pdf ... ... also read: ... ... http://cid.oxfordjournal ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Common weed kills cancer   thejellybean   18mo

Ingenol mebutate (also called ingenol-5-angelate) is an extract of a common plant, petty spurge or milk weed (Euphorbia peplus). Ingenol mebutate is derived from a cultivar of Euphorbia peplus that is specifically grown in Queensland for this purpose. ... ... It has been shown to be useful in the treatment of superficial skin cancers including actinic keratoses (solar keratoses), which are scaly spots caused by long term sun exposure. ... ... In January 2012, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved ingenol mebutate gel for the treatment for actinic keratoses on the face, scalp, trunk and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Mother of all Hypocrisies   #152769   22mo

... ... ... So i guess the lesson here is that if someone is selling a product it is OK to ignore the endless rantings about how proof is essential and it is OK to use anecdotal evidence. ... ... But, if you want to humiliate sick people on a support or debate forum then you must demand absolute scientific proof and ridicule anyone who uses anecdotal evidence. ... ... The depth of hypocrisy here is limitless. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • What type of cleanse should I do first: liver, colon, or pa...   Katie66   24mo  C

My question is pretty self explanatory. I’m trying alternative treatments to help with my depression.   [End]
    • Hi Katie66. ... ... Colon, parasite then liver ... ... ...   propaul   24mo

Hi Katie66. ... ... Colon, parasite then liver ... ... Propaul ... ...   [End]
    • Hey, I think it should be colon, liver, and then parasite, ...   Michael B   24mo

Hey, I think it should be colon, liver, and then parasite, for the reason that sometimes during a parasite cleanse you can kill off liver parasites as well. If you have biliary obstruction, then the dead liver parasites have no pathway of elimination and will make you sick. You don’t want dying parasites stuck in your liver when the herxheimer reaction kicks in,   [End]
      • Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... a...   shrimpy123   24mo

Katie, I think the advice you are receiving is nonsense by people who know nothing, and who are still sick, and do not know what they have. Read my message below about ”not trusting sick people”; http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1928315#i; people here do not know what they are talking about; liver cleansing does not kill parasites, and if you have parasite in liver, that is deadly, and it need to be detected by a doctor who does mucus scraping, which most doctors, even so-called parasite specialsist do not perform. I already told you that some of these people will tell you nonsense, and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • "Go see the doctor I recommended to you. Cleanses wil...   socalgrl   24mo

"Go see the doctor I recommended to you. Cleanses will not help; forget about this natural junk.....; you will never kill a parasite with that." ... ... Shrimpy123, I’m confused, then why are you here at CureZone in the first place? The reason most people come to CureZone is because they WANT a natural cure. For them, most mainstream doctors have done NOTHING to help and in fact have made their condition worse. I am glad you were helped by a doctor, congratulations. But to come here and tell people not to listen to advice others have given them on their journey to wellness is mind ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Shrimpy123, I’m confused, then why are you here at CureZone...   shrimpy123   24mo

Shrimpy123, I’m confused, then why are you here at CureZone in the first place? The reason most people come to CureZone is because they WANT a natural cure.” ... ... Well, I came in despration, not because there was one of two people who posted their true cures. And I am trying to help people, as oppsoed recommend things that will not work. Of course you are free to do whatever you want, but one has to be resposible when one says that this or that cleanse can kill parasites in the liver, which is nonsense. It will not kill parasites. And they will not go away with natural cures. If you have par ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I agree with Michael. The traditional format if you are so...   judyj01   24mo

I agree with Michael. The traditional format if you are somewhat healthy is ... ... -colon ... -kidneys ... -parasites ... -liver ... -blood/lymph ... ... However, if your badly congested, can’t tolerate fatty foods, intolerant to alcohol, allergies, food sensitivities, etc, your liver is probably pretty congested and can’t tolerate killing mass parasites at this time. The right course for me is cleansing the kidneys/liver for a few months and in between start more agressively start adressing parasites. Also helpful is to address emotions/energetic issues (maybe you have done this already). I don’t know wh ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You need to read what I wrote and understand that I am sayi...   shrimpy123   24mo

You need to read what I wrote and understand that I am saying if you think you have ”parasites” and have the symptoms I did, you should suspect what I had.... ... ... I have sent several people on this forum --which is the parasite forum I am on--to the wonder doctor who found in them E. Histolytica. Missed by so many labs and stool tests done by iugnorant doctors. They were not helped by natural things, and have been deadly illl for years; what do you say to these people who have had no help from anthing else. ... ... Katie;s message is posted on the ”parasite” forum, and this grants that she susp ...   [retrieve this message]
              • The right course for me is cleansing the kidneys/liver for ...   shrimpy123   24mo

The right course for me is cleansing the kidneys/liver for a few months and in between start more agressively start adressing parasites. Also helpful is to address emotions/energetic issues (maybe you have done this already)” ... ... This is such an irresponsible thing to say; so are you saying that this all in the head? While the patient suffers. Do you know that Pharama cmpnies in the last few decades precisely support this kind of link between brain and the gut, while ignoring the real killers that attach the body and escape detection. Do you know how many doctors people who are dying of par ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I have to support Shrimpy here ... ... I got very ill, fir...   TropicalBoy   24mo

I have to support Shrimpy here ... ... I got very ill, first I went to a long series of incompetent doctors (yes even most infection specialists are incompentet on some very important parasites, they do not read the big books or do not follow what they say) ... ... as nop doctor could find out I tried the natural therapies, I tried long series of herbs known to cure paraistes, I tried long series of diets....some of it gave minor improvements... ... ... of course when a paraiste attack your organs (some directly like bowel, and some indirectly by all toxines they create directly or indirectly) then body ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Exactly man, some of these the natural herapies are a billi...   shrimpy123   24mo

Exactly man, some of these the natural herapies are a billion dollar industry making people sick, and not HEaling them. Bogus parasite clenases are absolutely unhelpful. There a culture where people eat all kinds of natural things, herbs daily, and still they become infected with deadly parasites like E. Histolytica and die. No herb, no cleansing, no diet, no zapper will kill this. ... ...   [End]
                • [quote] ... Do you know how many doctors people who are dyi...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... Do you know how many doctors people who are dying of parasites like E. Hitolytica that all their problems are Mental and IBS related, while they are bleeding, and their organs are attacked, and literally eaten alive? ... [/quote] ... ... I have said this many times... ... ... There are people who think that to cleanse the body can kill parasites when it has been shown that it is not true. ... ... Why do you think that wild animals are infected by parasites ? ... They follow primitive living habits and they are infected... ... ... Moreover there is no point trying to cleanse the colon, the liver, the kidney ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • For example Histolytica is described in the big best books ...   TropicalBoy   24mo

For example Histolytica is described in the big best books to very often actually give lots of micro perforation of bowel wall...the same books says this will cause things inside bowel to leak into other parts of body...it is quite amazing how body for years and years even can withstand this if not leak too big...of course person will feel horrible ... ... Body is amazing at cleaing out anything it do not want...but in such leakege the body has to work hard hard hard.... ... ... of course no matter type of cleansing in such case will be just crap....In best case it will cause a little very short te ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I agree. I’m waiting to get into the Clinic at Harborview,...   Mansonella Perstans   19mo

I agree. I’m waiting to get into the Clinic at Harborview, the Travelers and Tropical Infectious Disease....my eyes are going, lymph swollen badly...I don’t have time. My organs are affected. ... ... I have Mansonella perstans and my symptoms are severe. Anyone can come into my home and take a look at me. Look at my skin, the lesions, swollen abdomen, and the weight loss... ... ... I couldn’t stand having this crawling under my skin, and the deterioration I see every day for ANY length of time. Keeping anyone on hold like this is sadistic and I find ignorance a poor excuse on the part of the ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Thank you, Judy. You are a voice of reason amongst a murky ...   Michael B   24mo

Thank you, Judy. You are a voice of reason amongst a murky cesspool of ignorance.   [End]
          • ”they WANT a natural cure. For them, most mainstream doctor...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”they WANT a natural cure. For them, most mainstream doctors have done NOTHING to help and in fact have made their condition worse.” ... ... yes you are partly right partly wrong... ... ... Yes most doctors are incompenten on some very important parasistes, both on diangosis and treamtnet. ... ... This do not mean the best medicial science is incompetent. I am not talking about some new fancy break through. I am talkign about test methods well known in books for at least 30 to 40 years...ignored by almost every doctor ... ... I went to many many many incompetent (but among the better ones actually) doctors... ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Exactly man, crooked doctors do not do their own research, ...   shrimpy123   24mo

Exactly man, crooked doctors do not do their own research, because they it is beyond their ”pay time”--but the science is there, which they criminally ignore. As you sucggest, mucus scraping is a practice that the best of the parasitologists did, but now every body becoming a gastro specialists, it has been abandoned, relying on flawed stool tests and their ”golden blood tests”; as result, people who are deadly ill are left to die, assuming that something is wrong with their mind! ... ... ... This is why we need to demand clinical minds, not doctors who have become psychologists! They are crimina ...   [retrieve this message]
            • [quote] ... I luckily have all the big books on infction me...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... I luckily have all the big books on infction medicine and have studied them now and then for more than 25 years (actually I think 27 years) ... [/quote] ... ... Can you recommend books with useful knowledge about the parasites and the treatments ? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
              • ”Can you recommend books with useful knowledge about the pa...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”Can you recommend books with useful knowledge about the parasites and the treatments ?” ... ... Naturally, but ... ... 1. Do not treat based on the books yoursefl without diagnosis with doctor following books....The books are mainly helpefull to check out if your doctor know what he do or not... ... ... 2. It is very easy when first reading one or two of these books to just look to match symptoms, unfortunately if you carefully read many of the books you will find many many infections have very overlapping symptoms, many books just mention the most severe late stage symptoms...so the right approach is e ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks, i will read you post later. ... ... By curiosity, ...   david1o1   24mo

Thanks, i will read you post later. ... ... By curiosity, do you use dragon naturally speaking ? Because you are very fast to type ! ;)   [End]
                  • ”By curiosity, do you use dragon naturally speaking ? Becau...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”By curiosity, do you use dragon naturally speaking ? Because you are very fast to type ! ;)” ... ... No but this is the chinese year of dragon and also 2012 :-) my brain is just quick, sharp and fast as I got rid off all intruders in my body...but now out for a long walk under the beautiful blue sky!! ... ... Enjoy your day folks!! Life is Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful when you just get full health back!   [End]
                    • Hello Tropical Boy ... ... I had a blood transfusion 4 ye...   healthnik   24mo

Hello Tropical Boy ... ... I had a blood transfusion 4 years ago & got someone’s bad blood. I’ve seen a few doctors to discover the cause of my myriad of problems. I’m getting better but there are still problems lingering - I’m currently being treated for H-Pylori & I also tested positive for a ”non-human parasite” (Metametrix test). I noticed others on the forum received this vague diagnosis. The doctor said that he would treat the parasite with a broad spectrum antibiotic after being treated for H-Pylori if I’m still not feeling better. Hmmm ... not feeling confident about this. Sounds ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Hello there Friend, ... I too have had testing done through...   kuriousity1111   23mo

Hello there Friend, ... I too have had testing done through Metametrix. ... I also tested possitive for a parasite (non-human, as well) of ”unknown etiology”... ... ... My symptoms most resemble Chagas Disease, otherwise known as North American Sleeping Sickness. It is said to be found in blood bank supplies. ... It is a vector borne sickness. Google it if you would like a description. ... ... So I called Metametrix, and told them I had a question about my test results. ... ... I said, ”Did you test for trypanosomiasis in my last batch of tests?” ... ... The woman said ”No.” ... I asked,”Is there any test you have ther ...   [retrieve this message]
          • For them, most mainstream doctors have done NOTHING to help...   jazzydude   24mo

For them, most mainstream doctors have done NOTHING to help and in fact have made their condition worse. I am glad you were helped by a doctor, congratulations. But to come here and tell people not to listen to advice others have given them on their journey to wellness is mind boggling. ... ... I have seen many posts mention parasite killing treatments (natural or not) without knowing what parasite or what they are trying to kill. ... This is a BIG problem because such treatments can make the situation much worse! ... ... I think diagnosis should be a priority and I think people should focus on finding ...   [retrieve this message]
            • wrong dianosis by many doctors will unfortunately often lea...   TropicalBoy   24mo

wrong dianosis by many doctors will unfortunately often lead to lots of unecessary medication, often just given because doctor want to help, but do not know cause, and give meds to reduce symptoms, then hope body cure itself...(as it luckily often do for many things, but not for all things) ... ... Right diagnosis at early point would save us for lots of medcines, from doctors or natural theraphist....also medical herbs are medical herbs, they are not vitamin herbs or food herbs..... ... ... in a perfect world right diagnose right medicine early on....in real life can take years to find proper docto ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ”Educating Instead of Medicating” ... ... People with dead...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”Educating Instead of Medicating” ... ... People with deadly parasites ruining their health not diagnosed will just keep coming to doctor, and doctor after doctor, most will at least try some of the symptom meds doctor gives...if more doctors had been properly educated in parasites (very few clearly are) then yes we would save society from so much use of medicines... right diagnose and a short course of right medicine to remove cause of the ill health and then bodies amazing capazity to heal itself is like a miracle to me... The human body (if you not live like crazy unhealthy) has increadible ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I agree. Diagnostics is where the failure is. And diagnos...   Mansonella Perstans   19mo

I agree. Diagnostics is where the failure is. And diagnostics is what I desperately need. And quicker appointments with those with symptoms as bad as I. ... ... I also wish more people that are going to the Infectious Disease Clinics that are supposed to know how to diagnose these, (off the CDC site is how I got in touch with the one at Harborview in Seattle), would post what happens as they go through this. ... ... I will, either way. Either from Harborview, where I am supposed to hear from them in 3-5 business days (you know, they registered me by phone and they ask for your Social Security nu ...   [retrieve this message]
        • What entitles you to so freely insult others who have real ...   Michael B   24mo

What entitles you to so freely insult others who have real experience healing themselves and who offer useful advice that would save others years of time and thousands of dollars? Really, what entitles you to so freely fling your harmful opinions around? ... ... My posts about how I have healed myself, my exact protocols, and in fact a lot of really intelligent and well thought out reasoning behind why I recommend such advice is freely available for all to read. People do not need a ”warning” from you; they can think for themselves. ... ... Relating specifically to the posts in question, i actually ...   [retrieve this message]
          • have killed parasites in my liver using natural protocols. ...   jazzydude   24mo

have killed parasites in my liver using natural protocols. ... ... I have been trying to find good labs for parasite tests but they seem hard to find. I wasted a lot of $$ on them. ... Which lab found parasites in your liver? Which parasite was in the liver? Which test did you do?   [End]
            • I actually didn’t go to any labs for testing. During my fif...   Michael B   24mo

I actually didn’t go to any labs for testing. During my fifth liver flush, I ate 10-15 cloves of organic raw garlic everyday in preparation for my flush. I was not intentionally trying to kill any parasites but rather utilizing the garlic for its excellent desluding properties. ... ... Upon completion of the flush I released several stones covered in mycelial candida along with copious volumes of sludgy candida particulate. So in my case, the parasite I released was a fungal parasite, which in my opinion is a lot harder to kill than a fluke, worm, or protozoa. ... ...   [End]
              • I actually didn’t go to any labs for testing. During my fif...   shrimpy123   24mo

I actually didn’t go to any labs for testing. During my fifth liver flush, I ate 10-15 cloves of organic raw garlic everyday in preparation for my flush” ... ... Well, I hope you are well, but please stop telling peole who have clue about what they have they get better because of good sex, etc, and this is of course childish advice, and irresponsible, for people who are already shooting in the dark, and suffering without knowing what they are, and trying to treat it through natural means. Jazzy is exactly right. He is an example of how natural things do not work for something deadly like E. His ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Are you seriously going to declare in a public forum where ...   Michael B   24mo

Are you seriously going to declare in a public forum where thousands of people have cured themselves naturally that natural healing is childish and irresponsible? ... ... You are Waaaaaay out of line both in your behavior and your ideas and should not be giving advice out to anybody until you deal with your issues.   [End]
              • ” i actually have killed parasites in my liver using natura...   TropicalBoy   24mo

” i actually have killed parasites in my liver using natural protocols” ... ... what exactly was the parasite you killed? did you have it confirmed by a leading infection specialist? There is NO way you knew even what you killed or even what you had, if it not was a big tape worm coming out your but, or if you even killed any parasite at all... ... ... Or was it something you see in your stool that looks like this or that. There are lots of psudo-parasites described in the best books on parastitology. Many many objects in the stool that by untrained eye looks very like known parasites, but that can ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ” i actually have killed parasites in my liver using natura...   shrimpy123   24mo

” i actually have killed parasites in my liver using natural protocols” ... ... I agree Tropicalboy. It is amazing that some people make such tall claims! The deadliest parasites are not visible to the naked eye, and ”untrained” people cannot recognize it; and such people are hardly qualified to give advice. Such advice is assumed to work for others who equally have no idea what on earth they have. One needs to have ”clinical” experience to detect parasites and treat them, and so many people on this forum have no clue. The best is to ask probing questions about the exact symptoms and then possi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Your wimpy little anaerobic protozoa would be easily cured ...   Michael B   24mo

Your wimpy little anaerobic protozoa would be easily cured by eating 3 cloves of organic raw garlic a day. The parasite I eliminated from my liver, the mycelial form of candida, is infinitely more adaptive, intelligent, and difficult to kill than some wimpy E. Hystolica. ... ... Why pay a doctor thousands of dollars to prescribe you the same ineffective drugs that everyone is already using and not getting any results from? You think people using natural cures haven’t already walked down that dark road in the past? ... ... Have you done a CoQ10 megadose? No. ... Have you tried eating 15 cloves of raw ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • stead of realizing that doctors are full of sh*t and man ma...   shrimpy123   24mo

stead of realizing that doctors are full of sh*t and man made medication does not heal you, in fact it actually makes you sick, which is what you SHOULD have concluded, you instead reached the lame conclusion that the answer lies in finding a doctor who does mucus scraping. This is truly sad indeed and shows that you will take your kicking and screaming doctor worshipping victimhood straight with you to the grave, all the while proclaiming what nonsense natural healing is without ever DOING it. ... ... Quite a service you are doing for humanity. Reall” ... ... OF course I regained my life and health ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”Upon completion of the flush I released several stones cov...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”Upon completion of the flush I released several stones covered in mycelial candida along with copious volumes of sludgy candida particulate.” ... ... How on earth did you know it was fungus, many protozoan parasoites are indistingushable from fungus even in microscope if you not are very very well trained? But you knew!! Great you are the miracle man a genius. ... ... How did you know it not was normal flora, almost everyone have candida, but to my knowlede you must look at even candida in good microscope and even there it can be hard to distingusih from other normal funguses if not very well trai ...   [retrieve this message]
        • kill the parasites. ... http://www.frequencyrising.com/roya...   fred33m   22mo

kill the parasites. ... http://www.frequencyrising.com/royalrife_frequencies.htm   [End]
    • Re: What type of cleanse should I do first: liver, colon, o...   TropicalBoy   24mo

Have you ruled out paraistes as I have suggested ... ... This is a protozoan parasite forum. ... ... Several of have been sick for long time....tired even endless natural remedies to little help....yes many natural remedies and diets etc will help polish the symptoms... ... ... First at least go to world leading infection specialists to rule out parasites....most infection specialists not do the necessary steps to rule out an very important parasite that yes can give horrible depressions and many many other horrible symptoms. ... ... I am so happy I met such a docor in the end.....yes a few diets could polish ...   [retrieve this message]
      • [quote] ... My health is back, I basically eat what I want....   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... My health is back, I basically eat what I want....all types of crap was suggested to me, senistive to enviroment, wifii radiation, food alergy etc etc... ... [/quote] ... ... There are also others causes that can produce diseases symptoms, like dehydration, obstructions, intoxication and that’s why the foods you eat, the habits you follow, the environment you live in are important. ... ... But i agree with you, some parasites can really damage the human body tissues and decrease the efficiency of the elimination and of the selective assimilation of elements. ...   [End]
    • Andreas Moritz totally opposes parasite cleansing...   Royal Unicorn   24mo

Post below is Triple Recommended RRR: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1584938   [End]
      • While I agree that such nonsensical cleansing will do nothi...   shrimpy123   24mo

While I agree that such nonsensical cleansing will do nothing, I do not think that a clean body can handle parasites! Once a parasite like Histolytica gets hold of it, it is no longer so clean and healthy. It is poisoned from top to bottom. ... ... No diet will, and the person will get sicker and sicker, eventually so many things going wrong, which criminal doctors will consider isolate, such liver problems, kidney disease, pancres inflammation, gold bladder problems, and the doctors will be happy to do surgey and cut out parts of the body..... ... ... you see the mess then that will follow; doctor ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Such flushes can likely give short term symptom improvement...   TropicalBoy   24mo

Such flushes can likely give short term symptom improvement in some paraiste infections... ... ... One dangerous parasite according to some of the very best books thick books on parasitology actually describe it can make the gut leak (through micro damage, many microscopic holes caused by the dangerous parasite), so anything in the gastro system will actually be kind of posionos to body at this stage, as it leaks into areas where it not should be...but yes we need food so we cannot stop eating forever, even if also total fast in this stage often also will help short term (symptom treament again ...   [retrieve this message]
          • intestines are as permeable as cheesecloth. potato chips sh...   thinker2012   24mo

Potato chips rip apart thin permeable intestinal walls far worse and far more often then any known parasites ...   [End]
            • ”Potato chips rip apart thin permeable intestinal walls far...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”Potato chips rip apart thin permeable intestinal walls far worse and far more often then any known parasites” ... ... Where is your evidence? can you show us the study?when you come with such sayings you better have some proof for it... ... ... Is this based on people eating potato chips, then someone has opened their stomach and found damage, or from biopsies....you must be very careful by mixing correlations and causality... ... ... Assume 10 people with horrible stomach problems, biopsies of their intestine all show damage, all of them ate quite regularly potato chips, do this mean potato chips damge ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Andreas Moritz totally opposes parasite cleansing...   garliccures   24mo

I don’t see the big fuss. I had E Histolytica back in the 90’s and cured it in 5 days with garlic. Not a big deal. Just munch on some raw garlic every day. ... ... The RX meds are always toxic. ... ... I know a guy who was ’cured’ of lyme disease with antibiotics. His abdomen looks like he is 8 months pregnant, yet the doctor claims the guy is cured. ... ... Caveat Emptor ... ...   [End]
          • what lab diagnosed you with Histolytica, what doctor? or yo...   TropicalBoy   24mo

what lab diagnosed you with Histolytica, what doctor? or you did it yourself? ... ... All natural is good...ehh.... I assume you live under a tree in a big forest happy and teleport by your mind to the internet.... ...   [End]
          • I don’t see the big fuss. I had E Histolytica back in the 9...   shrimpy123   24mo

I don’t see the big fuss. I had E Histolytica back in the 90’s and cured it in 5 days with garlic. Not a big deal. Just munch on some raw garlic every day.” ... ... Phantasy is phantasy; how did you know you have E. hItsolytica? WHo diagnosed it? I ate garlic every day, and so many others do, and they hare not helped. Obviously you do not know that Histolytica is not killed that way. YOu must be the BIG EXCEPTION. The rest of us are really unlukcy to need PROPER medical cure.   [End]
            • "I don't see the big fuss"   shrimpy123   24mo

I don’t see the big fuss. I had E Histolytica back in the 90’s and cured it in 5 days with garlic. Not a big deal. Just munch on some raw garlic every day.” ... ... Obviously you really do not ”understand” at all the seriousness of E. Histolytica. And by the way, are you sure, that you got rid of in 5 days? ... ... And you are perfectly well? Healthy now? If so, what are you doing on this forum? There to offer people your advice on taking garlic. Or are you still ill, assuming that it is from something ”mysterious”? DO you have some constipation, diarrhea, headache, brain fog, skin rashes, hives, ba ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Re: Andreas Moritz totally opposes parasite cleansing...   garliccures   24mo

I don’t really get the anger. ... ... If you guys are cured, then congratulations to you. Go forth into the world and prosper. ... Why are you trying to work out issues here? I am not necessarily doubting that you are cured, but it seems like your anger is so over the top that you have some sort of issue still going on. ... ... If you are trying to help people, you have a strange way of doing it with all the vinegar and piss. ... ... FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medicine, and herbal medicine was the de facto standard. The entire Rockefeller medical mafia is about as corrupt as anyt ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Are you aware that only close to 100% sure diagnose of Hist...   TropicalBoy   24mo

Are you aware that only close to 100% sure diagnose of Histolytica is to find Tropocites with ingested red blood cells.... ... ... Did you know if he only found Entamoeba in stool test sent to lab? Did you even bother to find out, did you ask your doctor, do you even had the knowledge to ask him about this? ... ... If so he almost for sure only found Entamoeba Trophocoytes or Entamoeba cysts... Did you know that these then most likely are the Non-pathogen Entamoeba types you had, it dose not even nee treament.... so then may be garlic worked well. Did you know that at least doctors used to do this ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”The entire Rockefeller medical mafia is ” ... ... I am su...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”The entire Rockefeller medical mafia is ” ... ... I am sure many people and some people in almost every big family have done good and bad... ... ... was it not the Rockefeller that put a lot of money to clean new york area for malaria....ohh yes this was horrible was it not....becuse everyone could just have stopped eating sugar and slept under open sky in the swamps surounding manhattan... ... ... You are living in utopia, plese check up if you truly had Hitolytica or if you just had non-pathogen Entamoeba.....please stop spreading your garlic crap theory.... ... ... several people with truly diagnosed Hist ...   [retrieve this message]
              • ”FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western med...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medicine, ” ... ... and what was life expectancy back then? ... ... In year 1900 life expectancy in USA was 47.8 years ... ... But yes many people lived to quite old, because this number include big death among babies....but yes even adjusted for this life expectancy was much lower than today. ... ... And in 1850 life expectancy in USA was only 38.3 ... ... well we could discuss this up and down....but what is your point, that everyone lived natural and happy and organic before 1900...long lives with no parasites..actually parasites was one of main problems b ...   [retrieve this message]
                • ”FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western med...   shrimpy123   24mo

”FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medicine, ” ... ... man this is nuts; people are living a dark world. You cannot convince them; they are sick, and cannot find the cause, because the m*o*o*n and criminal doctors have not found anything, and now they want others live in a dark world. ... ... Comletely dangerous thinking.   [End]
              • "Live and let live. Let the people pursue the treatment the...   shrimpy123   24mo

... ”Live and let live. Let the people pursue the treatment they want.” ... ... Wow, this is like free-market captalism, while you seem to endorse the opposing. ... ... When it comes to disease and diagnosis, this is not about letting people live and pursue their treatment. Oh my Gosh, when they have symptoms, a diagnosis has to be done a properly trained doctor, who can heal. ... ... Free choice you are talking about is what free capitalism also promotes. And in the dark ages, that you seem to endorse, when there was no westerm medicine, such thing was not there. ... ... ... ... We are saying what you guys are ...   [retrieve this message]
              • "In my experience curing E Histolytica wasn't that hard to ...   shrimpy123   24mo

Histolytica. ... ... So again, why are you on this forum? To tell people that you get better with garlic. I assume that you are still sick? ... ... Looking for natural cures for some unknown cause, now that you supposedly got rid of E. Histolytica with garlic. ? ... ... ... ...   [End]
                • ... have you even TRIED eating raw garlic before? ... ......   Michael B   24mo

... have you even TRIED eating raw garlic before? ... ... Or did you throw a temper tantrum after biting off and spiting out your first bite because your spoiled, indoctrinated and westernized tongue was far too sophisticated for it? ... ... And did the ensuing FURY of not getting your way and being tricked, conned, and SCAMMED into trying natural healing NONSENSE that DARED to burn your superior westernized tongue with SATANIC GARLIC lead you on a CRUSADE to forever condemn the EVIL ways of natural healing and the QUACKS who claim to have healed themselves with natural methods? ... ... I hope mommy an ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I did not heal, but you did.? ... ... ... But I am now c...   shrimpy123   24mo

I did not heal, but you did.? ... ... ... But I am now cured? How about you? Garlic did wonders for you? So why are you on this forum? To tell idiotic advice about garlic and parasites? ... ... You must be living in the dark ages. Now that your stool tests show that you are CLEARED. you must really believe those scientists ha? Keep believing, I am not the victim, you seem to be. and you are making others victims by giving this kind of advice.   [End]
          • Re: Andreas Moritz totally opposes parasite cleansing...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... I know a guy who was ’cured’ of lyme disease with antibiotics. His abdomen looks like he is 8 months pregnant, yet the doctor claims the guy is cured. ... [/quote] ... ... Thanks for the laugh. :D ...   [End]
            • ”[quote] ... I know a guy who was ’cured’ of lyme disease w...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”[quote] ... I know a guy who was ’cured’ of lyme disease with antibiotics. His abdomen looks like he is 8 months pregnant, yet the doctor claims the guy is cured. ... [/quote] ... ... Thanks for the laugh. :D” ... ... but again you people are likley not seeing the deeper truth... ... ... Many lyme disease doctors are basing the lyme diangosis on tests that not are accepted by any good medical science. Health authorities (even if they also can do errors quite ofene) warns against CD57+ NK cell count to diagnose lyme, also against LLT tests that many of thse crank lyme disease docrors relay on.. ... ... All the big ...   [retrieve this message]
              • [quote] ... You people are attacking doctors not knowledagb...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... You people are attacking doctors not knowledagbel in western medicine, this do not mean western medicine not have the answer....please if you are attacking a field then read the litterature first, not only listen to cranks that have studied fraction of it. ... [/quote] ... ... I don’t criticize an allopath doctor because he is an allopath doctor but because those i have met are ignorant and follow the procedure without using their mind to search for others causes of a chronic ”disease”. ... ... I am interested in the books you are talking about, please post some titles and authors. ... ... Thanks,   [retrieve this message]
            • ”[quote] ... I know a guy who was ’cured’ of lyme disease w...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”[quote] ... I know a guy who was ’cured’ of lyme disease with antibiotics. His abdomen looks like he is 8 months pregnant, yet the doctor claims the guy is cured. ... [/quote] ... ... Thanks for the laugh. :D” ... ... but again you people are likley not seeing the deeper truth... ... ... Many lyme disease doctors are basing the lyme diangosis on tests that not are accepted by any good medical science. Health authorities (even if they also can do errors quite ofene) warns against CD57+ NK cell count to diagnose lyme, also against LLT tests that many of thse crank lyme disease docrors relay on.. ... ... All the big ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You people should be attacking doctors not knowledagbel in ...   shrimpy123   24mo

You people should be attacking doctors not knowledagbel in western medicine, this do not mean western medicine not have the answer..” ... ... Exactly man, we have all something in common, We all think that most doctors are criminals, and do not do their homework. Sadly, some simply give up westerm meds and turn to natural ”CURES”; and then end up living lives misery; ... because they do not find the doctors who may do the real dirty work necesserary to find what is really wrong one. We did find such a doctor.   [End]
        • ”because they have no diagnosis, and only treat symptoms, w...   Michael B   24mo

”because they have no diagnosis, and only treat symptoms, whatever is supposedly wrong will be reomved as much as they can, thinking that is the cure.....” ... ... This is exactly what you are doing: instead of taking responsibility for your own health, your own decisions, your own internal state of mind and body, you are giving your power away to external doctors and either thinking they are criminals if they do nothing for you, or saints if they happen to prescribe a drug that kills off some wimpy parasite you have. ... ... But what you do not realize is that YOU are only treating your symptoms. Y ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ”In a clean body, parasites can do no harm. ” ... ... so m...   TropicalBoy   24mo

”In a clean body, parasites can do no harm. ” ... ... so make sure your body is clean, then let malaria infected mosquitos bit u then see what happen. ... ... Even cows only eating organic grass can get parasites....and die if not treated... ... ... parasite, large intestinal worms (tape worms are too big to hide when they a few times come out) are mentioned in more than 2000 year old books....yes they had herbs against these... ... ... we have enough science to understand how many of these spread....It was not clean bodies that got rid of Malaria in New York, yes New York had malaria and malaria mosquitos no ...   [retrieve this message]
        • In Africa the natives were IMMUNE to malaria due to thier i...   thinker2012   24mo

In africa the natives were immune to mosquitos and malaria and tste flies UNTIL DR. ALBERT SWEITZER MD built the first european medical clinic in africa and brought boatloads and tons of refined sugar and refined sugary laden sweet breads to feed the local afrikaners every morning for breakfast, lunch, snack and at dinner, once the afrikaners had eaten the refined european sugar and had the refined white sugar bread donut goo in thier blood the mosquitos and tste flies went crazy to get at the refined white sugar in the the natives skin and of course, in the europeans refined sugar soaked ...   [retrieve this message]
          • mds die at early age according to insurance actuaries   thinker2012   24mo

Insurance actuaries say three, 3 main career groups die earliest and are HIGHEST RISK OF EARLY DEATH, first early age death group is restaurant owners- food gluttons? second earliest age death group is printers- due to toxic printing chemicals? third highest risk of early death, earliest to die group is mds- maybe because they eat the rx chalk they peddle or cut themselves with the knives they like to play with?   .......   why would anyone listen to people who drop dead at average age of 57 to 59? ...   [End]
          • Re: In Africa the natives were IMMUNE to malaria due to thi...   TropicalBoy   24mo

I have been on zero sugar diets many times in my life, mosqiotos still go for me....but may be less of them.... ... ... So yes we should just be clean, eat no sugar, but sugar is natural is it not...so agin a natural ”poison”.....what is sugar fruit sugar is sugar, milk sugar is sugar, you are talking about white porcessed sugar,, oohh yes the world processed then no longer natural.. ... ... what about buildings, they are not natural, so may be bad living in buildings, back to sleeping under a tree, good may be where you live, in coldest part of world may be not so smart...one of the reaons they got ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Unblelieveable what people today are prone to believe blind...   shrimpy123   24mo

Unblelieveable what people today are prone to believe blindly, even when they obviously have access to information that they can save their lives, instead of dabbling in the pseudo sineces man. Really stupid to say that people do nto get malaira because they developed immunity!   [End]
            • [quote] ... Cows only eating organic grass, no sugar no art...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... Cows only eating organic grass, no sugar no artifacts also get parasites if unlucky....may be you think these cows are punished because they sinded or so...in nature there was always a fight of the resources....tigers kill to eat, parasites live on hosts to live....is it so hard to understand...so tigers have no parasites, they do not eat sugar to my knowledge, yes also only meat eaters can get parasites.... ... [/quote] ... ... Ahahah i have repeated the same thing again and again but some people don’t want to accept the facts... ... ... I guess several schools of thoughts can be destroyed if ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Are you comaring animals to humans? They have a colon very ...   shrimpy123   24mo

Are you comaring animals to humans? They have a colon very different from the humans, oh, my gosh, you need some lession in this? ... ... You are misunderstanding what tropicalboy is saying.   [End]
                • I think all 3 of us agree.....just all typing fast ... ......   TropicalBoy   24mo

I think all 3 of us agree.....just all typing fast ... ... we all agree just by living of organic grass or just by eating raw organic meat, or just by drinking water (one would starrve at some point) one can still get parasites... ... ... but yes living healthy eating healthy (hard to say exactly what is healthy, but yes that is another issue) one naturally tend to get stronger immune system etc...at least better at controling the parasites....but no matter how healthy we live we can get parasites... ... ... big human parasite worms are described even in very old books because any modern medicine, becaus ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • This short exchange shows the insanity of the "advice" give...   shrimpy123   24mo

Some claiming that potato chips cut holes in the stomach, garlic cures E. Histolytica, flush this, and that, only shows that people are driven to madness by the lack of proper diagnosis and medical care..... by competant and well trained doctors. We all agree that most doctors are crooks, and their medical profession has been high jacked by pharma companies, and clinical experience has evaded it, flouting science itlsef, but this does not make it necessary to abandon asicnece and believe that garlic cures parasites..... when one is still ill with this and that. ... ... Go find a doctor who doe ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Shrimpy, ... those well-trained Doctors you refer to are th...   chrisb1   24mo

Shrimpy, ... those well-trained Doctors you refer to are the 3rd leading cause of death within the USA (Iatrogenic). ... ... Pasteur was right when he stated that the germ is nothing, and the terrain everything................. ... ... On the subject of any Parasites.......... ... ... ”Any parasite, including the malarian parasite, will be eliminated if the bodies system is clear of toxicity. ... Parasites can only thrive in a medium that is conducive to its growth and an internal environment that is unclean........... ... Parasites along with their larva and eggs are almost as ubiquitous as bacteria. We come in ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Herbert Shelton has spread hygienic principles all his life...   david1o1   24mo

Herbert Shelton has spread hygienic principles all his life and at the end of his life he was sick and lost his hair... ... ... One of my grandfather is dead older than Herbert Shelton and with all his mind, all his body power, all his hair, when he has eaten and drank all kinds of foods during his life. ... ... I say Herbert Shelton may have had parasites that ate his brain, a possible reason why he has lost his mind at the end of his life... ... ... Why people who follow hygienic principles as described by Herbert Shelton don’t live longer and with a better health than others people ? Maybe because the ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • David, ... I’m afraid your comments re’ Herbert Shelton are...   chrisb1   24mo

David, ... I’m afraid your comments re’ Herbert Shelton are in ignorance of the facts. ... Shelton’s premature death (90) was due to decades of overworking for his cause, and which eventually took its toll on his physique and nervous system. He was also the unwitting victim of a DHA deficiency, both of which resulted in his Parkinsons disease. ... It is common knowledge that any undue stress on the body (overwork for example) will require more than the average nutrients from even the best of diets. ... He was examined by his close friend, Dr Joel Fuhrman MD, towards the end of his life which confirme ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • [quote] ... Shelton’s premature death (90) was due to decad...   david1o1   24mo

[quote] ... Shelton’s premature death (90) was due to decades of overworking for his cause, and which eventually took its toll on his physique and nervous system. ... [/quote] ... ... This is an excuse. Beside from the description on wikipedia, Herbert Shelton has lost his mind and his body capabilities at 77... (I know this may not be accurate, but why should i believe you ?) ... ... Here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_M._Shelton ... [quote] ... By 1972, at the age of 77, he was completely bedridden from a degenerative neuro-muscular disease believed to be Parkinson’s disease.[2] He died thirteen years ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ”Parasites can only thrive in a medium that is conducive to...   jazzydude   24mo

”Parasites can only thrive in a medium that is conducive to its growth and an internal environment that is unclean...........” ... ... I used to think that because I was healthy, energetic, eating well, exercising and living a healthy life that I would be immune to health issues. ... It turned out not to be the case at all... As someone that never really got sick I could not believe that I was not able to get rid of Giardia and Entomoeba Histolytica easily. ... ... I think its better to have a healthy life style but also be very careful with your food and water sources and how your food is cooked. ... ... B ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Jazzydude, ... ... ”Parasites can only thrive in a medium ...   chrisb1   24mo

Jazzydude, ... ... ”Parasites can only thrive in a medium that is conducive to its growth and an internal environment that is unclean...........” ... ... I used to think that because I was healthy, energetic, eating well, exercising and living a healthy life that I would be immune to health issues. ... ... But just because you were healthy, energetic, eating well, exercising and living a healthy life, does not mean that you are free from toxemia whether derived endogenously and/or exogenously. This is why periodic water-only-fasting is considered essential by many to eradicate internal toxins. ... ... If you ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • If you are free from toxemia, then parasites are unable to ...   jazzydude   24mo

If you are free from toxemia, then parasites are unable to survive. ... Cleanliness is next to godliness. ... ... When you say parasites do you mean all parasites? ... I’m sorry but I find it hard to believe that fasting will prevent all parasites. How would one test such a claim?   [End]
                            • Yes I mean all parasites. ... ”Man lives in such a manner t...   chrisb1   24mo

Yes I mean all parasites. ... ”Man lives in such a manner that he breaks down his resistance to parasitic invasion. Parasites cannot harm the man or woman who has maintained, unimpaired, the integrity of his or her body.”.............. ... Herbert M. Shelton DP ND DC DNT DNSc DNPh DNLitt PhD DOrthop ... ... ... ”Parasites can be starved out and they will not again infest an intestinal tract that is kept sanitary by right food and living.”......... ... George Weger MD. ... ... ”It is impossible for parasites to develop in the intestines of a child or adult unless the digestive secretions are weakened to such an ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • ”Bechamp was right, the germ is nothing, but the terrain is...   jazzydude   24mo

”Bechamp was right, the germ is nothing, but the terrain is everything”. ... ... I disagree, both should be taken in consideration.   [End]
                                • It was proven jazzydude by those who implemented the princi...   chrisb1   24mo

It was proven jazzydude by those who implemented the principle of Toxemia as the root-cause of most all disease. ... ... This has little to do with science but solely to do with health. Medical science is preoccupied with disease and managed illness, and not health or the prevention of disease. ... A gold-standard RCT is not required because it works in practice. ... ... ”Bacteria or for the matter of fact any germ is not the cause of disease. It’s the environment which plays the decisive role.........Dr. Nancy Malik. ... ... ... Germs have very little to do with disease.............. ... http://naturalhygieneso ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • ”but this does not make it necessary to abandon asicnece an...   Michael B   24mo

”but this does not make it necessary to abandon asicnece and believe that garlic cures parasites..... when one is still ill with this and that.” ... ... Abandon science? Lol ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10594976 ... ... Antimicrobial properties of allicin from garlic. ... Ankri S, Mirelman D. ... Source ... Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel. ... Abstract ... Allicin, one of the active principles of freshly crushed garlic homogenates, has a variety of antimicrobial activities. Allicin in its pure form was found to exhibit i) antibacterial activity aga ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Keep believing this nonsense, and some idiotic person who s...   shrimpy123   24mo

Keep believing this nonsense, and some idiotic person who says that garlic kills parasaite or the parasite is not disease causing, while you are still ill? ... ... So you all who take garlic must be feeling owesome right? ... ... ... So you really believe that stool tests show parasites because ”science” shows it, because some paper written by a ”scientist” demonstrated it? Yes, some idiotic scientists also said that Blastocystis causes disease, without of course having any ”clinical” experience. ... ... Keep believing this junk and hang around this forum and give people dangerous advice, that keep peopl ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • histolytica, because they also say that stool test also als...   shrimpy123   24mo

histolytica, because they also say that stool test also also show E. Histolytica. ... ... Yes, scientific papers also say that. like the ones you cited. DO you trust them too? ... ... Or do you say that garlic work because you are CURED? Can you say that about yourself, ARE YOU CURED? BECAUSE I am. LIFE IS WONDERFUL FOR ME. ... ...   [End]
                        • Proven wrong right before your eyes and you continue babbli...   Michael B   24mo

Proven wrong right before your eyes and you continue babbling. Absolutely amazing specimen you are. I highly doubt you are cured of anything. If you were, you wouldn’t be such a rambling doctor-worshipping dogmatic schizophrenic.   [End]
                      • ncluding multidrug-resistant enterotoxicogenic strains of E...   shrimpy123   24mo

ncluding multidrug-resistant enterotoxicogenic strains of Escherichia coli; ii) antifungal activity, particularly against Candida albicans; iii) antiparasitic activity, INCLUDING SOME MAJOR HUMAN INTESTINAL PROTOZOAN PARASITES SUCH AS ENTAMOEBA HISTOLYTIC and Giardia lamblia; and iv) antiviral activity. ” ... ... Wow, Michael, this your sience? You really believe this? Where did you did this up? Must have done a lot of research to find this out? ... ... WOW ”Antiparasitic activity....” This must be real rea; ”scinetific” evidence for real CURE ha, for killing parasites. SO whenever a paper says that ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Michael, ... ... You never answered how you could be sure ...   TropicalBoy   24mo

Michael, ... ... You never answered how you could be sure it was candida you visualy could see getting flusehed out by one of your flushes..., how you could be sure you had killed it, how you could be sure it even was cause of sickness...of course you have no idea even what you had, have, cured or not cured as from what you said you never had a proper done diagnostic. ... ... Yes yes I personally never said garlic not had some antimicrobial effect, in my view the ”health” effect of garlic is so very well know that basically everyone know it even as they grow up.... ... ... However it is very very differe ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ... garlic kills parasites... when it is clearly evident th...   shrimpy123   24mo

... garlic kills parasites... when it is clearly evident that it has been firmly scientifically established.” ... ... ... WOw, firmly stablished? for someone who does not trust much scinece, this is a ”firm” statement? ... ... Yes, my question to Michael, who champions garlic cures is this: ... ... SO you must be really well now, not only attested by the power of scinece about garlic cure, but your own sovereign self-claim about it. NOw that you are better? ... ... So are you in super good shape? CURED BY garlic? Or are you around this forum because you some seemingly ”isolated” health problem? IF SO: ... ... WHat a ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • By reading, your earlier posts Michael, it seems that you a...   shrimpy123   24mo

By reading, your earlier posts Michael, it seems that you are sill quite sick with many problems, and you might really want to take our advice who regained our helth and find out if you still have E. Histolytica. Your garlic does not seem to have worked if you still have problems. ... ... Oh, by the way, E. Histolytica attacks and affect many organs, including liver, since you are doing liver flush and etc. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1929149#i ... ... It astounds me that if you are so healthy, and telling people that E. Histolytica is a wimpy parasite to kill, you have such problems with ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Again do not follow any advice given by peoole who are stil...   shrimpy123   24mo

Once again, this debate shows that many people claiming bogus things like garlic cures this and that, and they got rid of some wimpy parasite by eating 15 garlic, are out of their minds, for whatever ”reason” if they have reason; surely most of the people making such absurd suggestions have no clue what they have; and they simply assume that they got rid of the parasite because perhaps they look into the toilet and determine that they do not have a parasite or go and do a typical stool test, which comes out almost always negative. But of course they are are still unwell. And then they have ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Ahhh it is clear now: you were one of those spoiled childre...   Michael B   24mo

Ahhh it is clear now: you were one of those spoiled children who threw a tantrum, whined and shouted until mommy and daddy changed your protozoa soaked diapers. ... ...   [End]
                              • So, Mr. Strong Michael B, if you are so strong, why are you...   shrimpy123   24mo

So, Mr. Strong Michael B, if you are so strong, why are you so sick still. ... ... It seems the wimpy parasite got you. NOt me.. I beat it. But he is wreaking havoc in you, it seems from your previous posts. ... ... Well, no point in telling a person who cannot use his brain, being a child...... ... ... Yes, go and make fun of people who get a deadly illness; you do not deserve to be on this forum. You are child.   [End]
                        • Re: This short exchange shows the insanity of the "advice" ...   Michael B   24mo

Wimpy Shrimpy screamed and shouted, ... ”GO SEE A DOCTOR” he desperately touted, ... But his cry wasn’t heard; ... His message absurd- ... Lauding the Herd that he flouted. ...   [End]
                          • Wimpy Shrimpy screamed and shouted, ... ”GO SEE A DOCTOR” h...   shrimpy123   24mo

Wimpy Shrimpy screamed and shouted, ... ”GO SEE A DOCTOR” he desperately touted, ... But his cry wasn’t heard; ... His message absurd- ... Lauding the Herd that he flouted.” ... ... Well, childish sick people who are suffering from brain confusion, and who think eating garlic is science to beat parasite, cannot be convinced. They are doomed to be sick. They cannot be helped. ... ... They believe in liver flushes, and because that is what their daddy and mommy told them; and not to read and write think critically. Brain-dead..... from parasites. ... ... ...   [End]
                          • What entitles you to so freely insult others who have real ...   shrimpy123   24mo

What entitles you to so freely insult others who have real experience healing themselves and who offer useful advice that would save others years of time and thousands of dollars? Really, what entitles you to so freely fling your harmful opinions around?” ... ... Mr. ”STRONG” man, Michael b, why are you still sick, if you are healed? Can you tell us that? ... ... You claimed that cured yourself with garlic. But Why are you having problems still? ... ... Can you be honest with yourself, or are you quacking yourself?   [End]
                          • I’ve seen these types of anti Curezone pro pharma groups at...   #145783   24mo

I’ve seen these types of anti Curezone pro pharma groups at Curezone before. Don’t acknowledge them ,they will continue to talk amongst themselves for a while then leave. No worry most people here can see through their scam.   [End]
          • You forgot to mention...   zoho   24mo

You forgot to mention the protective effect of the sickle cell gene common to many Africans.   [End]
    • Re: What type of cleanse should I do first: liver, colon, o...   Harry777   24mo

If you are suffering from depression, I would test for Pyroluria before attempting anything else. I had all sorts of weird and wonderful symptoms including testing positive for Blastocystis Hominis before I discovered I have Pyroluria. It explained everything... ... ... I blog about it now. ... ... pyrolurialife.com ...   [End]
    • In strict terms, depression is excess of harmful ”Dryness” ...   explorer2009   24mo

In strict terms, depression is excess of harmful ”Dryness” ... energy and colon is controlled by this energy. ... ... One of the easiest methods to treat depression of ... any origin is heating nails of both index fingers, first right then left, all over the surface, by 3 incense sticks tied together, holding them perpendicular to nails surface, to have constant pleasant flow of heat, each for ... 1 min. ...   [End]
    • I would do a parasite cleanse first, then the liver flush. ...   #461   19mo

I would do a parasite cleanse first, then the liver flush. Dr. Clark noted that if you have parasites in your liver, the liver flush could make you feel ill. And I’ve not had to deal with a colon cleanse... I guess some say it helps but I’ve gotten pretty healthy again just dealing with the parasites and getting and keeping my liver clean. :) ... ... Of course this question was asked 5 months ago; I’d hope that you didn’t wait this long to do something, and I did notice that you never answered any of the resulting posts. I hope this wasn’t just a joke to you, to see how upset and annoyed you co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You need to self confidence first and set your mind for onl...   Histopathlab   18mo

You need to self confidence first and set your mind for only positive things do not think about negative things.   [End]
  • So many theories, so little time!   6cubed   3y

I been cruzin da curezone and a lotta other ”Health” related web pages lately. Spent lots of time gathering the list below - And I coulda been out at the summer solstice at Stonehenge! ... ... With help from the Google, I was seeking the ”CAUSE FOR ALL DISEASE” but found it quite confusing! Each web site I found was equally insistent that their cause was the ”CAUSE FOR ALL DISEASE”. Forums here also reveal an incredible diversity of causes, many contradictory when compared. Some are related, some are well known and supported by ample mainstream medical literature, and... some are WTF!!!!!!! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Most disease is caused by poor cellular terrain   Dquixote1217   3y

I happen to agree with the great French scientist Antoine Bechamp:  It all comes down to poor cellular terrain, which is where pathogens and disease are most likely to gain a foothold.  What most often creates poor cellular terrain is undernourished, undercleansed and underhydrated cells in combination with toxins. ...   [End]
      • You are correct DQ. ... ... We are tempted by what sits on...   chavey   3y

You are correct DQ. ... ... We are tempted by what sits on the shelves in supermarkets. ... ... Many need to know the importance of hydration and finding a balanced diet that suits them.listening to ones body is crucial. ... ... Finally, exercise within ones capability, smile occasionally and laugh a lot :)   [End]
      • Dq is correct. Let’s take it a step further with specifics...   theherbalist2011   27mo

Dq is correct. Let’s take it a step further with specifics. ... The bottom line cause of disease: When there’s a blockage/impairment of healthy blood flow to any tissue, then you’ll have a disease process. ”Life is in the blood.” And, unfortunately, disease is the lack of the life process which is in the blood. ... ... Some of the blockages of healthy blood flow are . . . catarrh, calcium carbonate and calcium cholesterol stones, etc. ... ... theherbalist ... ...   [End]
    • Re: So many theories, so little time!   #142224   3y

Don’t forget the, I feel so threatened by what other people are doing I spent my whole day writing this list, cause for all diseases.   [End]
  • Forum Owners and other posters   Webmaster   3y  C

I posted a message here: ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1772458#i ... ... How to debate on CureZone? ... ... It would be great if all CureZone visitors would follow guidelines as a rule. ... ... Personal attacks by forum owners will never be tolerated on CureZone. ... ... ... While it is hard to get all forum visitors to follow the same rules, I at least ask forum owners to adhere to the higher standards. ... ... You, as a forum owner on CureZone should lead with your example. ... ... If you are a forum owner, and if you see that some of the messages you posted lately have been removed, it is most likely because ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I want to agree w/ Gina and 116107...   #130264   3y

(this thread was moved from the Truth in Medicine) ... .. in the posts below. I tell people to read HV’s pages but not the other forums so much, especially if they have busy lives and not much free time. ... --------- ... There’s an opaqueness to CZ, and there has to be. Without anonymity would we talk in such explicit detail about intimate health issues? And if it’s true that CZ started as a liver flushing forum, that anonymity is probably in its DNA. But there’s a flip side to that - namely how tough it is to trust what you read, and also how tough it is for knowledgeable people to establish thei ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What?   afflicted   3y

No offense intended, but... ... ... Your post starts out very simple and straightforward; in your opinion, Hv’s forum is the best and most of the other forums suck. ... ... That’s the subject of the thread, right? ... ... Then you put in this curious little horizontal rule to separate that line from the rest of your post: ... ”---------” ... ... And the rest of your post seems to be a long-winded string of unrelated thoughts (with very confusing and misleading transitions) that are mostly irrelevant to the subject. I kept struggling to figure out where the topic was going, and constantly found myself asking: ”w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • First conclusion, ... ... ”And the rest of your post seems...   chavey   3y

First conclusion, ... ... ”And the rest of your post seems to be a long-winded string of unrelated thoughts (with very confusing and misleading transitions) that are mostly irrelevant to the subject. I kept struggling to figure out where the topic was going, and constantly found myself asking: ”what’s the point?”. Am I just stupid? I’m guessing you made all this up as you went along.” ... ... ...but being the nice person that you are you end up by remarking.... ... ... ”Anyway, thanks for the very interesting post. And once again, no offense was intended. Have a great night! :)” ... ... You are also a bit con ...   [retrieve this message]
        • the trouble is there must be connection from what the provi...   trust2009   3y

the trouble is there must be connection from what the provider knows and gives to results which the body have the say of being healthy and happy and aware/wise. ... to start right the providers have to be one out of this great satisfaction in him so that he whatever he does he sees the result already and share it with others - it is well being to well being. ... I see that knowlegde is only a fight against the ones who use/abuse it and not to cure at all so take away the evil informtion and impossision we end up with unharmed effects provided by the great cause that we don’t know. Can a man fil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I want to agree w/ Gina and 116107...   mo123   3y

Excuse me Joe! I started here as a member and one of the rules of curezone is not to use your real name so I used my husband’s username. I requested to have my name changed and the Webbie refused. To attack my forum because I do not use my real name but publish it very frequently is about as crazy as the rest of your post. ... ... Don’t want to come to my forum, Thank You GOD!! ... ... I think it is about time you spend more time in correcting any misinformation about Mr. H’s attacks and get on with your own life. ... ... Geez, ... ... Sara ... ... Oh and by the way Joe! My Islamic Name is Sara, and if you had ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: I want to agree w/ Gina and 116107...(edited)   #130264   3y

Wow. Prior to this I was a fan of yours. ... ... You’re feisty. If you go back and read that paragraph you will see I wasn’t attacking your forum any more than I was attacking the Autism Forum or the Christianity Debate Forum. I was just describing the user experience as shaped by the people who run CZ*, and making the case for a little more sunshine, a little more transparency. If that sounds crazy to you, what can I say. Never said that I didn’t like your forum. The recipes you post are no less helpful b/c one doesn’t know your name, and I have no reason to doubt that you really are an expert ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: I want to agree w/ Gina and 116107...   grassman   3y

Reading between the lines is as hard as reading the lines themselves.Trying to be anonymous in the soup bowl called the internet is impossible.No fbi needed.   [End]
          • I have never tried to be anonymous or secret. Read all my ...   mo123   3y

I have never tried to be anonymous or secret. Read all my blogs, I am very frank about who I am and where I come from. The very first page of my forum there is a question? Who is Sara by Paulette, a global mod and I answer there. ... ... Quite frankly I was mad because the Webbie would not change my user name since I was a mod but oh well such is life. ... ... I did remove my picture after being cyberbullied for a year. There is a lot of hate for Islam on this forum and everywhere, quite frankly. ... ... What made me mad was the fact is that I have been quiet and not got involved in the least. Geez ...   [retrieve this message]
        • First of all I resented how you lumped me into moderators s...   mo123   3y

First of all I resented how you lumped me into moderators seeking to hide their identities to avoid prosecution because they may be doing something wrong. ... ... If you had done so much research to name and identify all of me then you should of read my entire forum and learned about me having MS and curing my disease and doing this forum for free and not getting one red cent. ... ... When you are researching further you would realize that me like you came to curezone using a ”User Name” and because I later got a forum, does not allow me to change my name. Do you really thing ”Spud” is her real nam ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ”Sara is my Islamic Name and Barbara Trejo is my legal name...   recovering   3y

”Sara is my Islamic Name and Barbara Trejo is my legal name. All of this is not yours or anyones business and I find it quite aggrevating that you thought it could be used to further you cause or agenda.” ... Okay MO123, if this isn’t anyone’s business why are you posting this information on Curezone, and dozens of other places on the Internet. ... And just would we find out if we ”checked with the FBI”?   [End]
        • Re: I want to agree w/ Gina and 116107...(edited)   #130264   3y

Apparently it was misinterpretted so I’d like to clarify my comment about moderators being afraid of lawsuits. I wasn’t saying ”they’re afraid of lawsuits, AND RIGHTFULLY SO!”.. I was saying that we live in litigious times and that’s a good reason to just use a screenname. I know if I had a forum I’d be thinking every 5 seconds, ”I wonder if that could get me sued...” For many years, up until January, we in the US have had a Congress controlled by Democrats, and a Democrat prez for 2 years. Some of the biggest contributors to the Dems and some of the biggest power brokers are the trial law ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re:Liability and tort reform.   grassman   3y

Now that is some funny stuff.Relax do not think to much of this zone or it will be just another negative in this experience called life.   [End]
  • drunk people?   girlygirlygirl   3y

deleteddddddddddd   [End]
  • And so MH kicks me out of his forum...   alb36   3y

If anyone wanted proof of how manipulating is this forum... I posted a message on the barefoot forum in which I was questioning whether or not we should believe all these guys that have something to sell. He replied with a hateful message to which I can no longer replay. In other words, if I don’t like what I hear, I don’t want you in my forum. ... He assumes that I don’t know anything about health when in fact I’ve gone through all his teachings and never got well, instead I got trapped into buying more things and into more detox. ... It’s just too funny!   [End]
Page 6 of 6
1  2  3  4  5   6    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain r...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
All of Dr. Hulda Clark’s Books
Dr. Hulda R. Clark has written many popular books over the yea...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

1,600 messages, 116 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 267, 6 pages,  566,490 page views

"It is clear that the freedom of expression and opinion is a fundamental right, the mother of all rights."
~ Abid HUSSAIN

Image Galler CureZone D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 5.63 sec at 4/19/2014 12:26:31 PM, requested by 54.243.14.193, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=224 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15