CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25805 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Sex & Sexual Health Support Forum

Experience, libido, contraception, insecurity, pain, symptoms, frequency, 0rgazm, pleasure, birth control, questions, answers, sex drive, herbs, diet, lifestyle, orientation, taboo, age, problems
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Sex and Sexuality Books   Rules
 4,587,357 page views     12,885 messages     1,594 topics     53 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
4d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Sex     All Forums 
Like Sex & Sexual Health Forum on Facebook.com
Page 53 of 53
1  10  20  30  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52   53    

• How I Cured My Prostate Cancer   RN 100% CURE! billabongsan2   45h  Ü C Ü

... How My Prostate Cancer was ... Cured ... ... I was clinically diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in early Sept, 2013 by a family doctor in Eldorado Hills, CA, after he did a DRE (digital rectal exam) and found two lumps on the prostate. He then suggested that I go to a local urologist to have a biopsy. I then asked him, what else did he think the urologist would do if I decide to get a biopsy and it tests positive for cancer? He told me that he most likely would surgically remove the lumps and hit it with radiation just to make sure he got it all. Like most people, I had heard all the horror st ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Vagina pH   #159213   17d

A question about the pH of the female part, I heard it is acidic, pH of 4. ... ... Is pH = 4 sufficiently acidic to eat the enamel off the teeth ?   [End]
    • As the females would prefer you to use your tongue, gently;...   #111207   15d

As the females would prefer you to use your tongue, gently; not the teeth, I dont see the problem.. Unless, of course you are one of them few that make them wet all over, in that case maybe, but nothing to brush your teeth off with. ...   [End]
    • It depends on whether or not you have so much white coating...   glaxony   14d

It depends on whether or not you have so much white coating on your tongue (candida in your system) that your tongue gives the lady a yeast infection. ... ... I quit allowing the privilege freely long ago because it always curdled my pussy juice and made the mouth of my vagina itch like crazy. Seriously. ... ... When in doubt, donít, I say. If she is like me, she will probably sigh a heavy breath of relief. ... ... This is a question for the dentists. I would not trust the answers you get here.   [End]
      • ohh nooo, she likes it, alot, but 36 years of practice help...   #159213   13d

ohh nooo, she likes it, alot, but 36 years of practice helps a little. I put a little baking soda on my tongue first, then the acid-base reaction causes a frothing, foaming, and when I emerge I look like a mad dog, foaming at the mouth, then I growl a little   [End]
  • Husband doesn't want me to initiate   lwm31   18d

My husband has a high libido and is always after me. Weíve been married nine years, second marriage for us both. The problem is, I have tried many times to initiate sex and have been rejected and not in a nice way at all. He has made me feel like a fool, then denies that the nasty rejections ever happened and iím imagining things. So I stopped trying several years ago. It bothers the hell out of me and itís affecting our marriage very adversely. Arenít men supposed to like that sort of thing? And how is it fair that he thinks he can do whatever he wants?   [End]
    • ... I'm sorry that you're unhappy and I would just ...   SoulfulSurvivor   18d

... I'm sorry that you're unhappy and I would just like to throw this out for consideration:  sex is just one part of a whole relationship, and healthy sex is typically indicative of a healthy relationship.  By "healthy" sex, I mean a give-and-take situation where mutual pleasure, respect, and connection is present and alive.  A one-sided sexual dynamic is just a symptom of issues within the relationship. ... ... ... ... Second marriage for you both, you mentioned, and one of the important things is how you met one another after each of you dissolved previous marital ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Iwm, ... ... You wrote, ĒArenít men supposed to like th...   shotsee   17d

Hi Iwm, ... ... You wrote, ĒArenít men supposed to like that sort of thing?Ē For what it might be worth to you, I certainly ALWAYS have! ... ... Best wishes, ... ... David   [End]
    • I am confusedÖ Are you saying that despite all of his initi...   glaxony   14d

I am confusedÖ Are you saying that despite all of his initiating and wanting sex from you, that he still isnít giving you enough? Is that why you are initiating?   [End]
      • Men have their reasons to reject such things. It may be a b...   certifiedhealthnut   4d

Men have their reasons to reject such things. It may be a body odor, body shape, emotional reasons, stress of many kinds. Most men have a hard time to express such problems to not to offen the other person, but they do without realizing. Stephen Covey who wrote my all time favorite book 7 Habits of Effective People says, ĒFirst seek to understand in order to be understood.Ē The reason may not be what you think it is. Maybe it is you, maybe not. Maybe it is some deeper cause. ... ... Wish you the best.   [End]
  • any women out there going through menopause?   John McCain 2008   27d

I WANT TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS. I NEED WOMEN IN THE LATE 40ís thru mid 50ís age bracket...got some good questions.   [End]
    • Re: any women out there going through menopause?   tweeter   26d

I am. Iím 57.   [End]
      • OK, perfect, my wife is 49 and going through the full outbr...   John McCain 2008   26d

OK, perfect, my wife is 49 and going through the full outbreak of sweats then ok then an hour later sweats, etc. Moody, vagina as dry as the Sahara and now it is painful to have my shaft inside her. She went to her doctor and she said that this was normal, all women on menopause seem to hurt during sex because of thin lining and all, nothing she can do about it but lube up like Jeff Gordonís chasis. Is this what I have to look forward to? Just asking...just want to know whatís down the road here. Not used a woman with a dry vagina and my erection that feels like sheís downing a sword ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... Yes.  It is "normal" and it does, eventu...   SoulfulSurvivor   18d

... Yes.  It is "normal" and it does, eventually, sort itself out.  ... ... ... ... I realize that this is an inconvenience for you, but I can assure you that it is no fun for us, under any circumstance.  Yes, it is "normal" for vaginal walls to turn into sandpaper.  Yes, it is "normal" to feel moody - the end of what causes a woman to "be" a woman is occuring and that is that she can no longer bring forth new life.  The woman's sex drive is temporarily shattered and VERY painful.  The woman's physiology is out of control - ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Menopause is a great reason to cut the insensitive bulls of...   glaxony   16d

Menopause is a great reason to cut the insensitive bulls off, IMHO. When sex is getting more and more difficult and a womanís vaginal tissues are thinning out causing her to be more sensitive, men are getting harder and harder to accommodate, no pun involved. It is disgusting. Middle age men need to hire younger women and middle age women need to stick with cherry popping young guys whoíve never had sex because they get off a whole lot quicker. Young men who can still cum quick also desperately need older women to teach them how to be better lovers. This a beyond a desperate need for men. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I am 59. I never had any vaginal dryness due to menopause. ...   glaxony   16d

I am 59. I never had any vaginal dryness due to menopause. I never even had a hot flash. I used progesterone cream and rubbed it on my belly. There is a great book called ĒWhat Your Doctor Wonít Tell You About MenopauseĒ You need to read it. Your wife needs to read it. ... ... AlsoÖ I am a certified sexologist and adult sex education professional. I am also a former madam and former prostitute. In my experience I could tell men to slow down, and request they be more gentle 10 times, and they would still be going at it 10 times too hard and too fast for me to genuinely relax and enjoy it. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím really lucky. I have a very small amount of public hai...   Raynbo   17d

Iím really lucky. I have a very small amount of public hair. I have never had to trim it. ... ... I did shave it once just for fun, but you have to do it every day or it feels awful growing back in.   [End]
    • If you had been telling your wife to come with you when the...   glaxony   14d

If you had been telling your wife to come with you when the time has been right all along in your marriage, you wouldnít have to be worried about your wife needing lube because her conditioned body would be juicy enough for her inevitable response to your respectful dignified reasonable request, in the form of a command, would be for her to come with youÖ Men donít tell women to cum any more because women start laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, when men did not wait to say the word until the time came when it was possible. It used to be rather common knowledge that if you tell a wo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • transfer of sexual energy during intercourse (no condoms)   #130700   27d

I am a late 30ís male that has used condoms during intercourse my entire life. I have recently started sleeping with a woman who has had her tubes tied so we have been skipping the condoms. Some initial observations: ... ... 1) absolutely more sensation. moisture and warmth. ... ... 2) I have been ejaculating extremely quickly. Itís embarrassing. I normally have very good control. It may take a while to get used to the increased sensation ... ... 3) restless leg syndrome - something happens. I feel more electrical energy in my body (what the Chinese refer to as chi), especially in my legs. It mak ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Unprotected Sex   #182614   33d  Ü C Ü

Hereís the situation. I had my period this 2nd day of March untill March 6. And this March 9 and 12 I had unprotected sex (withdrawal). What is my probability of getting pregnant? Iím 19 and this is not the first time I had unprotected sex.   [End]
    • Please donít have unprotected sex. Not only could you get ...   BlueRose   31d

Please donít have unprotected sex. Not only could you get pregnant but you are at risk for contracting STDs. Also, there are no guarantees that no sperm escaped before withdrawal. Plus, it can take sperm as long as 3 days to reach the egg. ... ... Here are some links for you to read on this subject: ... ... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/pullout-method-contraception-my-stor... ... ...   [End]
    • Probability is high. Why have unprotected sex when all you...   John McCain 2008   31d

Probability is high. Why have unprotected sex when all your generation tells us day and night is how educated in sex and reproductive health you all are? There is no good reason to screw without bc pills or rubbers on the penis. None. Why put yourself through this worry...donít get it. Withdrawal method...in this day and age? I guarantee you that some cum from him got into your vagina, now if youíre not pregnant, thank the Lord above.   [End]
  • how come all the sex confessions get way more responses?   John McCain 2008   40d

just an experiment here...anything sexual in nature gets more action. we are a sexual animal, folks, this proves it once again.   [End]
  • i remember the most powerful cllmax my wife ever had like i...   John McCain 2008   41d

Being married for decades and dating for years before, you have a couple thousand cllmaxs through those times. But if you could rate a cllmax as a standard Ē8Ē on an cllmax scale for your typical hard cum...the one I remember was a Ē10Ē and has a funny story behind it. ... ... My wife loves my clit technique for making her cum. Always works, gets her off every time I use it, love it. She is a ĒcleanĒ type and a Ēif itís not broke, donít fix itĒ type woman, which I like to be honest. Couple years back we were going through an especially sexual time where we couldnít wait to screw. Itís al ...   [retrieve this message]
  • just by sheer luck and determination and a little thought, ...   John McCain 2008   41d

Donít know how or when I developed this technique for making a woman cum hard, by once I mastered it, couldnít fail. Multiple women, always worked, they always loved it. I was always a guy who wanted to please a woman first, hold my cum until she was totally spent and then cllmax myself with her. A giver of pleasure, if you will, just the way I wanted to be in bed. I get a great high off seeing her explode with pleasure multiple times during our time together. Well, I concentrated mainly on her clit, how could I control that area so much so that she could have a great experience every ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am not sure if you are hoping this kind of revelation wil...   glaxony   14d

I am not sure if you are hoping this kind of revelation will turn some women on so you can have erotic exchanges online with them and masturbate while your wife goes through menopause, your intention is to engage in homo-erotic intercourse to impress other guys, or you are hoping somehow to validate that you really are the great and fantastic lover you believe yourself to beÖ ... ... The sex you are describing is devoid of intimacy and higher purpose. Purely hedonistic sex is as common as eating, breathing, shitting and pissing. ... ... When you learn to go deep, the hunger you are experiencing ...   [retrieve this message]
  • all guys new to sex can relate to this one...   John McCain 2008   41d

Women, just so you know, we guys donít always know what kinds of personal care you do when learning the ropes. Especially during the first years of dating real women and allowing our hands to go wandering. Thereís no book, no classroom that tells you where the clit is or how to make it cllmax or when to grope her nipples or unlock bras...youíre pretty much on a Ētrial and errorĒ out there at first. As I stated, late bloomer and once I got into dating, real dating the senior year of high school and really freshman year of college is where everything exploded. I was in the fraternity th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Heres a nice sexy true confession that involves two college...   John McCain 2008   41d

I had just about the best college years a guy could have and dating two women at the same time, guys, is all itís cracked up to be and then some. Hereís the deal...I had just graduated from one school, dating the sorority president for Junior and Senior years. I immediately got an offer from a rival school to coach athletics and grabbed it, which she was not ok with. Her words exactly, ĒYouíll go up there and meet someone, I just know it.Ē I saw some red flags from her during these months so in my mind, babe #1 was Ētrending downĒ and a blonde babe I met at the new location (story in ...   [retrieve this message]
  • a clean shaven vagina is one of lifes pleasures.   John McCain 2008   48d

We havenít gone here lately so I thought Iíd bring up the topic. Why not, right? I have noticed over the decades the decline of vagina pubic hair, very interesting what generations find sexually attractive. Growing up in the 1970sís I saw big hairy mounds of pubic hair on women and thought nothing of it. Decade after decade, the hair become less and less until now today, it seems every women shaves their vagina clean. Smooth is in, or close to. Makes it easy and more hygienic to go down so thatís a plus. I think it looks better. Just wanting to hear from women who have gone from on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I donít shave, I just keep mine trimmed., Itís easier to ke...   Paige88   48d

I donít shave, I just keep mine trimmed., Itís easier to keep clean down here.   [End]
      • Makes sense...I remember back in the 1980ís when women just...   John McCain 2008   48d

Makes sense...I remember back in the 1980ís when women just let it grow wild. Funny how trends go exact opposite today. Every woman now wants Brazillian wax jobs...or trimmed up like yours. And it goes both ways, ladies...how did you put up with our hairy penisí back in the day? I mean...we let our jungle grow as well and nobody thought a thing about it.   [End]
    • Are you meeting up with all these women in person or watchi...   glaxony   14d

Are you meeting up with all these women in person or watching p 0 r n? Regardless, it is no wonder or surprise that your wife doesnít have any lube left. The essence leak in your relationship is a gusher. Breaching intimacy in such a manner is enough to dry any woman up. It is called sexual vampirism when people feed off the sexual energies of others to get themselves worked up so they can get off. I realize your intention is to turn us all on and create a synergistic vortex of perpetual sexual indulgence, but you are going about it all wrong.   [End]
  • prostate has been enlarging since before 50   bytesniffer   53d

prostate has been enlarging since before 50 ... Iím 65 now and can hardly feel anything when ... cllmax. Now canít get excited (feeling) enough to have ... cllmax. I take saw palmetto, pygeum and Lycopene etc. ... which helps. ... Anyone know of anything to shrink the prostate ?   [End]
  • Currently testing a theory for genital herpes.   ladywildflower   58d  Ü C Ü

Iím currently testing a theory on myself. I woke up with an outbreak this morning, yay me! I have herpes simplex 2. Iíve been a huge fan of the Tateís familyís natural products, two of which being the Acne Solution and the Nail Polish Remover. ... ... Before anyone thinks Iím crazy.. these are all-natural products. The nail polish remover doesnít have chemicals in it like regular nail polish remover. Itís made of 100% minerals. And the acne solution has mountain spring water, alcohol denatured, camphor, peppermint oil, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, eugenol, cayenne. ... ... I started by putting the a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Black Seed Recipe for Erectile Dysfunction   TELLTHETRUTH   80d  Ü C Ü

... ... ... Black Seed for Potency ... ... ... † ... ... ... In their book about black seed, ďBlack Cumin the Magical Egyptian Herb,Ē doctors Peter Schleicher and Mohammed Saleh give a black seed remedy to help resolve the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction (lack of blood flow). Hereís an excerpt from their book and the recipeÖ. ... ... ... † ... ... ... ďItís healing properties, when combined with changes in diet and lifestyle, can renew virility without drugs. Black cumin (nigella sativa) increases overall well-being while enhancing the production of body fluids and male hormones and rejuvenating blood circulation ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I am finally onto something I need your help though   realOneTwo   80d  Ü C Ü

So long story short- ... ... I developed loss of sex drive and erections following MDMA drug use when I was younger. ... ... I knew it had something to do with sodium/potassium/aldosterone because potassium used to spike my libido and sea salt definitely had some influence. Adrenal supplements also helped my libido but quickly wore off ... ... I finaly found an endo who ran an aldosterone blood test on me and he found that my aldosterone is VERY HIGH when it should be low because i consume lots of sodium/sea salt. ... ... Does anyone have any input on this? Could it be ADH hormone? any input? ... ... I have a f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think you are suffering with an iodine deficiency. Iodine...   grizz   80d

I think you are suffering with an iodine deficiency. Iodine is essential to balance hormones in both men & women. Iodine is especially required by the testes in men to produce testosterone, and by the ovaries in women to produce & balance female hormones. ... ... The Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... ... Go to the Iodine Forum for more: ...   [End]
      • Think you are jumping to conclusions based on your own bias...   saywhatagain   79d

Think you are jumping to conclusions based on your own bias. Iodine can increase hormone production but the original posterís endocrine system may already be in overdrive. Iodine would be the last thing you want in this situation.   [End]
        • The facts are that every cell in the human body requires io...   grizz   53d

The facts are that every cell in the human body requires iodine to function properly. ... ... Unfortunately, what little iodine we have has been displaced by the toxins fluoride, bromide & chlorine making us sickly and disrupting our hormones. ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... ... We need to take the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol to replace the toxins with required iodine: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... Learn more about iodine: ... Iodine References ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... ... Index to Iodine Resources ...   [End]
  • Inappropriately Touched   #180533   86d  Ü C Ü

Hello! This is my first post! So, here goes. ... ... I am a thirteen year old girl and my father touches me inappropriately. I feel really guilty because I LET him because if I stop him, I feel like it might hurt his feelings and our close relationship. ... ... I just want him to hug me and other fatherly actions, but not this! ... ... Heís a great person. I know he is, but what do I do? Please help me! I feel like if I keep letting this happen, heíll go even further and rape me! Iím also too scared to speak up because he said that if anyone found out, he would be put in jail. ... ... I donít want that to hap ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím very sorry to read of this. You are very articulate fo...   SoulfulSurvivor   84d

Iím very sorry to read of this. You are very articulate for your age, and Iím going to respond appropriately. ... ... First - you are not responsible for the choices that your father is making. If he is doing something that is wrong, you would not be sending him to jail, dear heart. His own actions will result in whatever consequences he experiences. ... ... Second - you donít ĒletĒ your father do anything. He does what he does because he CAN, and making you feel responsible for HIS actions is very typical of abusers. You arenít ĒguiltyĒ of anything. Itís a terrible, terrible abuse of trust wh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iím 14, so around your age. When I was younger, my cousins ...   jade24   83d

Iím 14, so around your age. When I was younger, my cousins began to ítouchí me, and it got worse. Iím not saying yours will, but please donít íletí him touch you, heís your farther and shouldnít.. Its not his place, your body belongs to you and your loved one... ... I know you love him, but stop him, itíll be hard I know but you need to be strong. I was once in your prosition ( but with my cousins ) which where 18 at the time and I was 6, I never said no and it went on for 6 years.. ... I told my mum, and your mum will never ever judge you, they will always care. ... The police never had to get ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have the same message for you, but deal with him first be...   grizz   79d

I have the same message for you, but deal with him first before dragging others into it. You need to be strong because horny creeps will be trying to force themselves on you for the rest of your life. This is your first test as a woman, to say NO! ... ... Just tell him, ĒNO WAY STOP IT OR ELSE:Ē ... Iíll tell mom ... Iíll tell the school principal ... Iíll call the police ... Donít let him intimidate you. ... ... Hope this helps, ... Grizz   [End]
      • ... Although Grizz offers supportive suggestions, the dynam...   SoulfulSurvivor   78d

... Although Grizz offers supportive suggestions, the dynamics of why and how a father molests their own child(ren) is based upon control and this man isn't going to respond to threats, of any kind.  Threats are useless against such predators.  ... ... ... ... The only way to make him stop is to tell someone   [End]
    • please tell your mom, siblings, friends, teachers, call 911...   IWantMyHealthBack   50d

please tell your mom, siblings, friends, teachers, call 911.. anyone you can. ... ... This is a very traumatic experience for a child to experience. Your mom may be hesitant and will try and place the blame on you. Realize that this is not your fault at all. This falls on your parents for not being responsible and protective enough. ... ... Good Luck!   [End]
    • Tell him that you will see to it he goes to jail if it happ...   glaxony   49d

Tell him that you will see to it he goes to jail if it happens again.   [End]
  • Dong Quai hormonal acne   Scarielle   87d  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... I suffer from hormonal acne. I took Dong Quai to stop it and it worked really well with my first bottle of 90 capsules 1000mg. ... ... I generally break out on my chin, mouth and eyebrow area. I know this is normal because of they type of acne it is. ... ... I eat a clean vegan diet, and am intolerant to gluten and soy. ... ... My only con with it is, the amount of cramping I got with Dong quai. I feel like Iím borderline when it comes to endometriosis already, so this last period was hell! So I stopped taking it for about a week and a half. ... ... Once I stopped I was getting a radiating p ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you for posting.   zeus10   86d

Thank you for posting.   [End]
    • Really enjoyed this post.Truly looking forward to find out ...   snydercharles425   82d

Really enjoyed this post.Truly looking forward to find out more. Will continue reading. Thanks.   [End]
    • Scarielle, ... ... ALL of your symptoms are clearly caused...   grizz   79d

Scarielle, ... ... ALL of your symptoms are clearly caused by iodine deficiency. ... * Endometriosis pain ... * Ovary problems ... * PMS problems ... * Hormonal Acne ... ... There are other major symptoms where women suffer one or more of the following: ... Thyroid problems, cold hands, cold feet ... Ovary Cysts ... Uterus Fibroids, cysts & Endo ... Brain Fog ... Depression ... Related cancers. ... The Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol cures all of the above. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... I know this is all too difficult to believe, so we have documented all of these testimonials for the skeptics: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Grizz, thank you for the reply. ... Iíve looked into Iod...   Scarielle   69d

Hi Grizz, thank you for the reply. ... Iíve looked into Iodine, but have read that it could be counter productive with the acne clearing route. ... ... How long does the ĒdetoxĒ take to subside when starting out a iodine supplement? ... ... Iím pretty sensitive to stuff, so Iím sure my body with detox pretty heavy.   [End]
        • Stop drinking city water that is fluoridated or chlorinated...   grizz   68d

Stop drinking city water that is fluoridated or chlorinated, eat only Bromide Free bread and avoid all products that contain bromide, fluoride & chlorine. Fluoride is THE major cause of skin acne. All of these toxins deplete iodine from our cells: ... http://www.freegrab.net/Iodine%20update.htm#section18 ... ... You will experience detox, but we do have methods to handle it. Pulse dosing, salt flush and controlling the dosage of iodine. Plan on starting with 1 drop or less of Lugols 2% Iodine per day(3.2mg). See this link for methods of taking iodine: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-instructions ... ... Sin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Parasite Thick Ejaculation   chachi007   87d  Ü C Ü

Thick ejaculation. 15 yrs ago I masturbated a girl with an offensive odor from her vagina. A crusty scaly cyst formed on the very tip of one of my fingers which remained for 7-10 weeks. Since then, my semen is thick milky clumpy. Back then, I went to a local county health clinic and tested for STDs with no negative report. Internet research brushes off thick cum to dehydration or low testosterone. I believe I picked up a parasite or a virus. Any causes? Any cases?   [End]
    • I think you have contracted a case of Candida. The Vagina o...   grizz   79d

I think you have contracted a case of Candida. The Vagina of a woman is thriving with Candida when she is iodine deficient and you caught it. ... ... I suggest you go on the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol to get rid of your Candida, and treat your prostate & testes to the iodine that they require to produce clean semen. If you have parasites, iodine will kill them, too. ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... Google ĒCandida SemenĒ for a lot of hits. ... ... Next time you date a woman with a stinking vagina, get her started on iodine. This is a very common affliction in women, also called a yeast i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed by m...   ferisong   3mo  Ü C Ü

So Iím writing this book which is partly autobiographical, and Iím at a en passť. ... ... My life feels very strange. Iím embarrassed by my past and just canít accept it or identify with it, so Iíve invented something of a alternative pass. ... ... Iíve only had sex with a girl once, when I was 19, and Iím 21 now. This alone is a huuuggge problem for my mind to accept, so I invented a past where I lost my virginity at 13 and have had many times since. ... ... I think sexuality is one of the best human experiences, and ... ... Iím actually really depressed because I feel like Iím missing out on all of the ďyo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Write about your intense psychological struggle and journey...   Iwanttohelp   3mo

Write about your intense psychological struggle and journey to fulfill self identity and expectations, marked by mental illness and wild fantasies. I believe people can relate to you. Not everyone is who they want to be and thatís okay because 1. you can get there or 2. itís okay to be yourself. Self acceptance is hard for a lot of people and it may take time, a long time for some people to accept themselves for who they really are. I for one am still a virgin and Iím 19 years old but guess what I donít care because I not going to just have sex just because everyone else is doing it. I can ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ??   Southern Belle   3mo

Why in the world are you writing your autobiography at the age of 21? You have only just begun to live.   [End]
    • Re: I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed ...   Just Someone   3mo

Honestly, it doesnít matter, people will accept it.   [End]
    • Re: Im writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed b...   grizz   79d

You need to get out there and just be yourself. Start by getting on PlentyOfFish dating service. You will get plenty of dates there, and its free. ... http://forums.plentyoffish.com/ ... ... Learn about womenís issues here: ... http://dodsonandross.com/topic/clitoris ... ... Learn to give women Wall Shaking Window Rattling cllmaxs and they will come to you. ... Here is a nice file to help you get started on your new adventure: ... http://www.lifestylegod.com/how-to-stimulate-the-clitoris-clitoral-stimulation ... ... THEN you will become the man you want to be, and write your biography then. Donít worry about y ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I'm writing an autobiography but am really embarrassed ...   glaxony   14d

go to some full bodied oriental massage parlors, lay a $100 bill on the table, tell them to keep the change, and see what happens ... ... pretty soon you will have had so many sexual experiences with pretty girls, you will no longer have anything else to worry about ... ... Google for oriental massage parlors, in your own city and see what comes up ... ... look for one that caters to men and only has women working ... ... price should be around $60 ... ... a $40 tip will get you everywhere you want to go ... ... do not ask for sex up front ... that is illegal and you wonít get anywhere ... ... but there is no law that says you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has anyone heard of the sick new trend in asia?   DonKoersy   4mo

Apparently women are now having cosmetic surgery to turn their navelís into a second vagina. Something about men being bored with only one?   [End]
  • When women talk about having "good sex"?   ferisong   4mo  Ü C Ü

When women talk about having Ēgood sexĒ, should I assume that this usually refers to the intensity of physical sensations, pleasure, etc?   [End]
    • Re: When women talk about having good sex   grizz   80d

It means that you gave them a clitoral cllmax that shakes the walls & wakes up the neighbors. Your penis is not going to do this. Neither is oral sex. Your fingers will do the magic. ... ... Read this: ... http://www.lifestylegod.com/how-to-stimulate-the-clitoris-clitoral-stimulation ... ... Study the diagram and learn to stimulate each component part of the clitoris. Save the Glans for last, when it is screaming for an cllmax, and she say HURRY, HURRY with her hips shaking! After she has had her wall shaking cllmax, she will want your penis ASAP. ... ... Grizz   [End]
    • Re: When women talk about having   John McCain 2008   64d

Good sex for women is when her clitoris is stimulated to the point of cllmax. IF a woman cums, and preferably more than once, during sex...you get a gold star.   [End]
  • Four generations of incest   LCD   4mo  Ü C Ü

... ... Four generations of intimate relations among the Colts had taken place in South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia and finally come to NSW. ... ... The five family groups comprised of sisters, Rhonda, 47, Martha, 33, and Betty Colt, 46, who slept every night with her brother, Charlie, and two of Bettyís daughters who each had children who proved to be from unions of related parents. ... ... http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/the-case-of-incest-and-depravity-which-came-to-rest-in-the-hills-of-a-quiet-country-town/story-fnixwvgh-1226780575248 ... ... ... Bettyís son Bobby Colt, 15, had a w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aftereffects of the Mirena   R Warning Silvia440   4mo  Ü C Ü

I had my daughter on January 22, 2013. A month after I had her I had Mirena inserted. From the very beginning I had problems. I bled constantly for 6 months straight. I not only bled but I gained a substantial amount of weight, became depressed again, and was just all around not myself. The second worst thing about the Mirena other than bleeding for six months is the fact that it hurt to have sex. My fiancť and I went weeks without having sex and it was wearing on us. After I had the Mirena removed it got a little bit better, but it is not ten times worse. I absolutely hate having sex now. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Masturbation   MarkLin631696775   4mo  Ü C Ü

I am 22 years old ,I have Masturbation history for several years,however i have girlfriend now ,but we are distance love .so I still Masturbate when think about sex.torment please help me what should i do?   [End]
    • Your choices are clear. You are not married yet, so this is...   grizz   79d

Your choices are clear. You are not married yet, so this is easy: ... 1) Dump her and get a new local girlfriend ... 2) Get a new local girlfriend and donít tell ... 3) Move to where she lives ... 4) Get her into your town. ... 5) Continue beating your meat. ... ... Beating your meat is silly for a single manly man. I suggest you secretly get 2 or 3 new girlfriends locally, but donít tell. You may decide you love one of the new girlfriends even more, so then dump the distant woman. ... ... There, wasnít that easy? ... Grizz ...   [End]
      • Masturbation is something everybody on the planet does, so ...   John McCain 2008   64d

Masturbation is something everybody on the planet does, so donít make a big deal about it. Marrieds do it, singles do it, lesbians, gays, teens, old geezers, MILFs, doctors, lawyers, cabinet makers. Itís also healthy for you. Distant loves tend to not last and make the heart NOT grow fonder. Donít worry about jacking off to cllmax...everybody on this entire board has done it, will do it, and is probably doing it right now as I speak. A good, hard cum cures a lot of things, pal.   [End]
  • do I have hpv?   helpme91   4mo  Ü C Ü

I am worried I may have genital warts. I have this weird stretchy skin flap attached to the inside of my left vaingal lip, almost under the perineum it stretches pretty far out and only stings a bit. I also have a really red vagina with these things that look like blood red bumps right on the inside. I have itching and stinging but I also have a yeast infection that could be causing this. the things that alarmed me were the stretchy flap and the things that look like bumps. I have uploaded pictures for better understanding. please help!!!!! ... ... ... http://curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=68157 ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • lost all sexual appetite after my first liver flush, endocr...   merijn   4mo  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... a while back I did my first liver flush. From the first day on my penis was way smaller then it used to be and I had a bowel obstruction for 3days, which I solver with a lot of olive oil and massages. Still, Iíve got a lot of problems ever since my first LF. ... My penis is smaller when non-erect, my balls are smaller and closer to my body, itís very hard to erect and maintain an erection. Furthur on, I ejaculate much sooner, but it feels way less good :( ... Iíve made an appointment with an urologist who wanted to give me valium but gave me valerian, yohimbine hcl and testosterone propi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Was I Raped?   denverwoman   5mo  Ü C Ü

I know this sounds like an easy question but Iím confused and very scared and I need some other opinions. ... ... I have always been very strong against the idea of cheating on my partner. I donít tolerate it from others either. This isnít something i just say, I think the concept is disgusting and would never do that. ... ... Iím in a 13 year relationship and started working as an assistant to a man. We worked in his office just the two of us. When I met him I felt nothing for him. I was not attracted and he wasnít my type. Plus, Iíve always been shut down to every man when Iím in a relationship. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am so sorry that you had these experiences of betrayal an...   SoulfulSurvivor   5mo

I am so sorry that you had these experiences of betrayal and abuse, and I understand your confusion about the whole situation. ... ... To answer your initial question of whether you were raped, or not, Iíll give you two answers that may help. Yes, you were raped on a moral and ethical level in the form of sexua| abuse, absolutely. Legally, it depends entirely upon what the Laws are where this occurred. In some areas, this would not be legally defined as Ērape.Ē ... ... I very, VERY much wish that there were more grey areas in the Law, but there typically isnít. Often, what SHOULD be, isnít, and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If he was doing anything to you with your permission then i...   slopatient   5mo

If he was doing anything to you with your permission then it is rape. If he was adding some chemical in your drink and you knew that he is using something for the sanctification of his emotions with you then it is not rape. Drug and alcohol are very dangerous to a personís life. The addiction of these need drug and alcohol rehabilitation.   [End]
    • Wow you really know how to pick winners. And no one here i...   BradC88   4mo

Wow you really know how to pick winners. And no one here is to blame but yourself.   [End]
  • I was rapped 2 times by a guy my age   #177929   5mo  Ü C Ü

I am a 24 year-old straight male and when I was 13, I was rapped two times by the same person in my age. ... Here is what exactly happened: ... There was a bully in our school and he was my best friend back then, or so I thought. One day we decided to hang out in a public place after school. When we got there, he said letís go to bathroom first, and I said OK. He went inside the bathroom he asked me if I want to come in, I said no but he started to beg me, I felt bad and just went inside. He pulled my pants down and started to suc* me. I liked it a lot. He asked me to do it for him and I said n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am so sorry that you had these experiences and glad to re...   R SoulfulSurvivor   5mo

I am so sorry that you had these experiences and glad to read that you had the insight to engage in counseling to process your experiences, but Iím going to type that you may want to consider a different counselor, and Iíll explain why. ... ... No counselor that I know of would ever suggest that a client recollect their sexua| assaults in such a detailed manner on an anonymous forum. The details that youíve recollected are TOO graphic for an open forum. ... ... Sexual assault can impact our most sacred core beliefs about ourselves - from self-worth to our own spirituality, those qualities and valu ...   [retrieve this message]
  • morals   #47244   6mo

when you work in brothels you learn how to be respectful of other women ... if a known customer comes in, who regularly sees another lady, ... you best not hustle him, and try to get him to see you, especially if his regular honey is working that night, and just happens to be busy with somebody else ... ... instead you politely offer to check and see what time she will be done, and ask him if he would like to wait for his honey ... ... if she is not in the house that night, ... you tell him when she is scheduled to work again ... ... some customers like variety, and they will want to see somebody else, ... which is ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 25 years old and my penis size 6 inches   Debefors1989   6mo

is this enough for making sex? I will be married soon and I need to know.   [End]
    • The average guy is between 5-6 inches when erect, so you ar...   Charlie Schultz   6mo

The average guy is between 5-6 inches when erect, so you are perfectly normal. Your size will not affect your ability to have sex. Just remember to keep it clean and use a good moisturizer so it will be healthy for your wedding night. A penis health crŤme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is a good choice for conditioning the penis skin.   [End]
    • technique is a lot more important than size, unless you hav...   glaxony   6mo

technique is a lot more important than size, unless you have really good technique ... ... then you open another can of worms ... ... the better your technique, the more women like it ... ... the more women like it, the bigger they open and the juicier they get ... ... men who are really good in bed can make a woman scream Ēmore more deeper deeper harder harderĒ regardless of how big they are ... ... womenís bodies are designed by nature to open up big enough to pass an 8-10 pound baby ... ... i havenít seen a man with an 8-10 pound puncher hole yet ... ... which means there ainít a man on earth big enough to satisfy a woma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sorry, ... But your Penis is not going to give her wall sha...   grizz   80d

Sorry, ... But your Penis is not going to give her wall shaking, window rattling cllmaxs. Study this drawing and instructions carefully: ... http://www.lifestylegod.com/how-to-stimulate-the-clitoris-clitoral-stimulation ... ... Wall shaking cllmaxs come from using your fingers to stimulate each component part of that giant Clit. Only the clitoris will give her an explosive cllmax, and it is best to stimulate THAT with your fingers. Study the diagram carefully. ... ... My wife rattles the windows & wakes up the next door neighbors when I stimulate her clitoris. ... ... Aso see my research, ĒSexual Issues for ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is. Iím 6.75Ē erect and have the technique so I donít h...   John McCain 2008   64d

It is. Iím 6.75Ē erect and have the technique so I donít have that question or concern. Develop technique and skills in making her cllmax and your 6Ē should be plenty for her. Remember, concentrate on her pleasure and what makes her cum and both of you will be satisfied. Nothing like a beautiful woman cumming at your command, my friend.   [End]
  • My various attempts to defeat anxiety / depression / fatigu...   bluhbluh   6mo

I have been very ill for the past 3 years and have had anxiety for pretty much my whole life. In the past year I have been trying pretty much everything I can possibly think of in order to combat this. I have seen moderate improvement within the last 2 months so hopefully this will help some of you. ... As I write this I have nearly 30 supplements in my room and will tell you which ones have been beneficial after I go through all my symptoms: ... ... Brain fog, chronic fatigue, dry heaving/nausea, anxiety, depression, mild OCD, severe onset insomnia, cold hands and feet, churning stomach, eye floa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Please ask for help if youíre going through the same or hel...   bluhbluh   6mo

Please ask for help if youíre going through the same or help me if youíve overcome anything I have discussed (I overcame my depression with vitamin d3, omega-3 and magnesium chloride). ... And feel free to help me in finding out the following: ... How to recover from exercise more rapidly (my heart rate remains elevated for days after a 2 hour brisk walk and legs hurt also, but doing this level of exercise improves my symptoms so if I could recover faster it would help greatly) ... How to increase Buteyko control pause (when I started researching Buteyko my control pause was around 12-13 seconds du ...   [retrieve this message]
    • To me, all of these symptoms you have outlined clearly indi...   Heavensky   6mo

To me, all of these symptoms you have outlined clearly indicate congested bile ducts in your liver. ... ... I almost died last year from this, and had all of the symptoms you do .. ... ... When I went to the conventional doctor, they said I was fine .. most stones that block the bile ducts are made of cholesterol so they cannot be picked up on detection machines .. only the calcified ones can .. ... ... Blocked bile ducts cause anxiety, depression and a huge list of other problems. ... ... I highly, highly suggest you start flushing your liver. See the liver flush section of CurZone. ... ... I have also devel ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I havent tried the liverflush yet as it looks horribly comp...   bluhbluh   5mo

I havent tried the liverflush yet as it looks horribly complicated and Iím trying to do all the simple stuff first lol. ... ... My research has lead me to over-masturbation, Iím going to try NoFap for 90 days, have gone 3.5 days at this point and have noticed improvement already which may be placebo but had tried this a while ago and got 2 weeks in and definitely had reduced symptoms back then as well, wish me luck :) ... ... Please research over-masturbation and NoFap if you have my symptoms and are a male (may also be important for females, I really donít know though). Best of luck to us all :D   [retrieve this message]
        • Bought fluoride-free toothpaste as many if not all my sympt...   bluhbluh   4mo

Bought fluoride-free toothpaste as many if not all my symptoms can be signs of fluoride toxicity. Am on day 33 of NoFap (check out NoFap on reddit, Iím doing hardmore). 3L of filtered water daily. ... ... Symptoms get worse in mornings (toothpaste?) and after tea and cold water. All signs of fluoride toxicity, but will be awhile before I know. Applying topical Lugolís iodine from now on.   [End]
          • Re: My various attempts to defeat anxiety depression fati...   grizz   52d

BluhBluh, ... ... My dear, your case is classical & severe iodine deficiency. Please take the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol. Each co-supplement is essential: ... http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Handout ... ... See our testimonials: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-testimonials ... ... See Iodine References: ... http://tinyurl.com/iodine-references ... ... See Index to Iodine Resources ...   [End]
  • feeling having a full bladder before cllmax. less urine-pre...   Joeelli   6mo  Ü C Ü

Bladder Issue Remedies: 10/08/2013 ... ... hello people, just before orgasm during sexua| intercourse I feel as if I have to urinate although having had emptied the bladder before. For your information - I am a male - 28 years old. Besides, to me the feeling of the orgasm is way less intense as before. Furthermore, I have the impression that my urinating-pressure is less intense than before and the urine- stream is doubled sometimes. I do not feel any pain. 4 months ago I had pain/burn while urinating. I was prescribed antibiotics and pain got away. Any help appreciated.   [End]
  • Addicted to p 0 r n?   155216   6mo  Ü C Ü

Documentary of porn addictions, showing the brain activity in long term users... ... ... http://www.channel4.com/programmes/porn-on-the-brain/4od ... ... Think you have AF from to much pulling of the rod? one lad tugs 28 times a day and has been doing for years...but aside from that, he is perfectly healthy :)   [End]
    • Re: Addicted to porn?   Blistering Fate   6mo

IMO masturbating and especially to porn drains you of etheric energy (which is the most important energy of life) and aligns your energy with low vibrational parasites. ... ... But even with my low libido is hard to abstain regularly lol the solution lays in curing and start dating women.   [End]
      • Ēaligns your energy with low vibrational parasites.Ē ... ....   155216   6mo

Ēaligns your energy with low vibrational parasites.Ē ... ... did you actually just say that???lmao, hilarious, that sounds like something wacko Wilson would say :) ... ... but I agree with you, get fixed and become normal will sort it all out.   [End]
        •   ... Your endocrine and nervous system come into pl...   feo66   6mo

... Your endocrine and nervous system come into play big time during arousal and orgasm.  It is a stressor just like any other. ... ... ... As Archibald Hart notes in his book Adrenaline and Stress. …. any form of excitement is a source of stress. ... ... ... ... Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin ... ... . http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788 ... ... ... ... Orgasm induced transient increases in heart rate, blood pressure and noradrenaline plasma levels . ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9695139 ... ... ... ... Maximal arousal and ere ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Well of course it does, itís generally how the human body w...   155216   6mo

Well of course it does, itís generally how the human body works. I dont think I was arguing any of that, but thanks for the statistics! ill be sure to check them all before I do anything, can you find me some for the increase of bodily output for climbing the stairs and driving in traffic as well? :) ... ... I didnt mention actual physical sex at all, far different...have you actually watched the docu btw? ... ... As for referring to mastubation aligning itself with íparasitesí...that has nothing to do with spirituality, its just completely insane. Tell that to your mates and see what response you g ...   [retrieve this message]
            • oops...duplicate ... ...   feo66   6mo

oops...duplicate ... ...   [End]
            • Sorry I misunderstood you... this sounded like you didnít ...   feo66   6mo

Sorry I misunderstood you... this sounded like you didnít think porn was a stressor. ... ... ĒThink you have AF from to much pulling of the rod? one lad tugs 28 times a day and has been doing for years...but aside from that, he is perfectly healthy :)Ē ... ... Just pointing out that it results in a major rush of hormones and neurotransmitters. ... ... It is a stressor ... and like any source of stress, it affects the body negatively. ... ... ... ...   [End]
              • Re: Addicted to p 0 r n?   155216   6mo

Oh i think porn is a stressor, or rather the overuse of porn is, but we blame so much for our ailments, when the rest of the world are doing the things we blame to a much farther extent.. ... ... We also have to remember that sex is also healthy, hence why people do it...porn stars dont have AF, but for those folk that are Wilson followers, then god yes, all sexuality is the spawn of satan!   [End]
            • Re: Addicted to porn?   Faith110   6mo

Do parasites like hamburgers ? ;)   [End]
    • Re: Addicted to p 0 r n?   Just Someone   3mo

Wow, thatís a lot   [End]
Page 53 of 53
1  10  20  30  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52   53    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Mouth Sores
Eliminate Herpes
High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Get an Instant Discount!
Get 5% off anything in our homeopathic health store using the coupon...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Aches and Pains?
My Back Pain is Gone!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracleô
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

12,885 messages, 1,594 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 243, 53 pages,  4,587,357 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2

"Only some of us learn by otherís mistakes. The rest of us have to be the other people."
~ Chicago Tribune

Image Galler Sex Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Fr...

Dr. Clark Heating Pad
The most advanced FIR Heating Pad available! Providing effective pain...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to...

Proven Parasite Diet

Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced wate...

Dr. Clark Zappers
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Zapper frequency device have become widely used and are...

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream ma...

Proven Mirena Detox

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark Zappers

The Best Years in Life

Proven Mirena Detox

Eliminate Herpes

High Blood Pressure?

Dr. Clark Heating Pad

Proven Parasite Diet

Dr. Clark Zappers

The Best Years in Life

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.34 sec at 4/20/2014 9:02:13 PM, requested by 107.20.30.170, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=318 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25