CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums25440 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Parasites Support Forum

Parasites Cures, Worms, Cleanses, Dewormers, Wermifuge, Wormwood, Protozoa, Amoeba, Alternative Medicine, Herbal Remedies, Traditional Remedies, Black Walnut, Cloves, Garlic, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Apple Seeds, Ascaris, Tapeworm, Pinworm, Whipworm, Protozoa, Amoeba, Home Remedies
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 23,833,017 page views     79,543 messages     14,743 topics     590 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
56m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Parasites     All Forums 
Like Parasites Forum on Facebook.com
Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum. †Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum
Page 590 of 590
1  300  400  500  ...  580  581  582  583  584  585  586  587  588  589   590    

• Graphic Shots; Tapeworm Head? Tape Eggs? Ascaris?   Transformer1   7h

Hello - ... ... Like many, have been ill & stool sample negative. This is whatís coming out of me. Wondering if this can be the head of Tapeworm? Also, are these large seeds which continue to pour out of me, tapeworm eggs? ... ... Lastly, sharing the surprise Ascaris (i believe) which voluntarily came out of me without my noticing in the shower. ... ... Yikes. I wish I can be parasite free soon..... ... ... I feel like one big walking germ... ... ... K ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Parasite_11.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/Tapeworm_Head_.jpg ... ... http://curezone.com/ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Australia Centre for Digestive Diseases   Xelaetaks   11h

How lucky for them, a medical place that actually treats parasites - ... ...   [End]
  • It's human rope worm   sprueyou91   16h  Ü C Ü

After months of researching what parasitic infection I have, and many negative lab results. I came across Dr. Alex Volinskyís work on the rope worm. ... ... He has 2 small papers on it right now, as he had them himself, just google them. ... ... Iíve been able to eliminate them with regular water enemas but I have two questions, since they do have a distinct smell, is that really them dying or releasing toxins? Does Gubarevís protocol with eucalyptus broth and oilís get rid of the horrible stench? They smell like death and its unbearable to be at school or work. ... ... Second question, how do you get ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Severe Dehydration, inability to absorb water on a cellular...   kaizqueru   33h

Has anyone experienced severe dehydration despite drinking gallons of water to mitigate it? Ultimately I canít absorb any of the water when I ingest cane or refined sugar. I donít think I even urinate that much more frequently. It gets retained but not absorbed. I also have a severe sugar intolerance. Iíve also been told I do have intestinal parasites but not candida. No skin issues, bowel issues, painful stomach issues (except for maybe bloating and water retention). any feedback Iíd so appreciate thanks.   [End]
    • Yes, I have had this. Been to the E.R. multiple times to tr...   BrandyS   18h

Yes, I have had this. Been to the E.R. multiple times to try and rehydrate myself. After a long journey of identifying food allergies and multiple parasite cleanses I am doing much better. Still have to be very conscious of how I drink my water. Other then relating with you, I have no feedback :(. I donít know why my body did that, but I know that doing those things have helped me a lot!   [End]
    • Somebody told me that for hydration on a cellular level it ...   #154965   13h

Somebody told me that for hydration on a cellular level it is better to use watermelon and coconut water. ... ... Why donít You try that? ... ... He said water is actually not very good for hydration. ... ... I wish You all the best. ...   [End]
      • Try to think of dehydration as a decrease in sodium instead...   FL 1953   4h

Try to think of dehydration as a decrease in sodium instead of a decrease in water. When you are dehydrated, drinking excess water can make you more dehydrated. Increasing sodium levels will help you retain water as water and sodium stay together. You eat sodium, you retain water. You drink a lot of water, you lose a lot of sodium.   [End]
  • Mebendazole helps, what could my problem be?   ernstlenzer   36h

... Iím German, but I live in the UK. I travel a lot to different countries and had worsening digestion problems for about 3 years, with increasing weight loss. Plus about a year ago, on one day I got very sick and suddenly had to urinate very often and the urge to urinate did not stop after that ever again. Every doctor I went to was sure, without doing any tests, that I have IBS and there is nothing that can be done. Thatís why I resorted to ordering different pills on the Internet and trying them, out of everything only to things help: - Plant-based digestive enzymes (I took Source N ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It really helped me 8 years ago when I had Toxoplasma gondi...   fconzero   36h

It really helped me 8 years ago when I had Toxoplasma gondii and Trichinella. ... ... I hated that they cut it off from us. ... ... I am doing the DiagnosTechs GI panel again like 7 years ago and my doctor agreed with me when I said, ĒWell then itís Albendazole or Thiabendazole it parasites show us.Ē   [End]
    • First reg symptoms they can be related to parasites or not....   Soly047   27h

First reg symptoms they can be related to parasites or not. Some ppl do tend to blame everything on parasites while it might be not the case or a mix of issues. Second schistosomiasis? Which countries have you visited? Any tropical regions? Mebendazole mainly attack a roundnworm family (common infection worldwide). Reg mebendazole help could be anything hard to say. I live in the UK myself and I get access to albendazole (ordering it from abroad) with no issue and few ppl report the same. Anti-parasite diet is a myth. Itís a pure nonsense made up by somebody who has no knowledge about para ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Youíre right, I never thought it would be parasites. I neve...   ernstlenzer   25h

Youíre right, I never thought it would be parasites. I never ate very healthy and thought I just have bad bacteria or something. The only reason I think itís parasites is because of the drastic effect Mebendazole has. All documents I read say the only application of Mebendazole is parasites and maybe cancer treatment, but for cancer you would need drastically higher dosages. ... ... I visited all of Western Europe, Turkey, Macedonia, Croatia, Czech, USA and China. I remember in Turkey I got frequent urination very badly and it didnít go away in a long time, maybe that was the initial infection. ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Can you explain in detail the drastic improvement from mebe...   Soly047   15h

Can you explain in detail the drastic improvement from mebendazole? And for how long does it last? Reg Turkey itís a mix so really hard to point at one. China actually does stand out from the rest here since they have a higher rate of infection reg roundworms if you believe in statistics that is. Infection from roundworms is common worldwide just some regions of the world have a higher rate. Reg albendazole I will send you a PM. NHS has the special hospital for tropical diseases (UCL) in London but you need a referral from your GP and thatís a problem for many as you need to prove to your ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I used to have back pain and feel tired 24/7, then I took 1...   ernstlenzer   14h

I used to have back pain and feel tired 24/7, then I took 100mg Mebendazole once and about 6 hours later it was gone for the first time ever. Normally I would think itís a placebo effect, but I just took it because I had it anyway, I never thought Mebendazole would actually help. From the one pill the problems werenít gone for long, just a couple of days. ... ... Before all the problems I was 65kg, with the digestion issues it slowly dropped to 55kg and no matter how much I ate it never went up. Then when I took Mebendazole for three days, my digestion worked for about two weeks and I was able ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am discovering that I may have low stomach acid, a condit...   fconzero   10h

I am discovering that I may have low stomach acid, a condition called Hypochlorydia. It can be very dangerous to your help over time. I now have a pacemaker, and a hypothyroid condition so I am on natural antithyroid medicine, Naturethroid. My father always complained of stomach problems and was never diagnosed of anything which is normally what happens today with traditional ALLOPATHIC(chemical based) doctors. They are the one 150 years ago that claimed their gadgets healed and many died. Today they do not treat you but give pills. If you do not research and think for yourself then ...   [retrieve this message]
        • If you can/afford, you could try testing in Germany. There ...   dave505   6h

If you can/afford, you could try testing in Germany. There are better labs for that. Sorry cant remember ...thats one of the issue for me. Dont know if you need GP but I supose you need one. ... Could be protozoa or bacterial also but anyway... ... ... Maybe you could try dr.Amin new lab in Uk or a lab in Liverpool or Manchester cant remember the name Para something. It was linked to a university. Guess Soly has a point with a GP refferal. But try contacting them ... ... If infection is already settled and gut brush border is affected you could lose weight. Thats one way. They also can affect glands a ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Found it online but dont know if its still open. It was Ēat...   dave505   56m

Found it online but dont know if its still open. It was ĒattachedĒ to a teaching hospital. ... ... ĒParascope Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, ... Chapel Allerton Hospital, Chapeltown Road, Leeds, LS7 4SA, ... Phone (0113) 392 4567 Fax (0113) 392 4654)Ē ... ... One for Germany is ... ENTEROSAN Labor L+S AG Mangelsfeld 4 D-97708 Bad Bocklet-GroŖenbrach ... Fon: +49(0)9708/9100-0 Fax: +49(0)9708/9100-36 ... e-mail: info@enterosan.de. ...   [End]
        • Ernstlenzer: Fluke Drug Protocol - Praziquantel & Albendazo...   ICU   5h

...   ... ... ... ... Ernstlenzer - ... ... ... ... As you're in the UK, thought you'd be interested in this UK article about Schistosomiasis (Blood Flukes):  http://www.patient.co.uk/health/schistosomiasis-leaflet ... ... ... ... This Medline Plus article gives a brief synopsis:  http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001321.htm . ... ... ... ... Comprehensive article on diagnosing & treating this parasitic disease:  http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/228392-overview. ... ... ... ... Based on your symptoms, especially those of the gastrointestinal & urinary tracts,&nb ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded What's causing these striped mucoid ropes?   #151083   4d

Hi all ... ... My situation now is that I can go once a day normally, otherwise, everything that come out (with help of enemas), are only this kind of striped strings. ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • My 1st deworming: in need of a knowledgeable opinion PLEASE   notoparasites   4d  Ü C Ü

Hi there, Iíve just joined and this is my first post. I would sooo appreciate opinions and advice. I decided to deworm myself for the first time, not because i had any reason to believe I was in need of it, but just because I had been reading a lot about human parasite problems. ... ... I used a herbal tincture(black wallnut and others) bought from a health store. The instruction was to use it for a minimum of 10 days- i used it for 11-12 days. On the 13th day, my body broke out with hives that got worse as the days went by. i had hives, fever, chills, general malaise, nausea and vomiting and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Meds or Herbs???   #8578   4d

I see a bunch of threads where people are talking about using meds for parasites. Usually on curezone if alternatives will work, thatís what we discuss. So hereís my question: ... ... I was going to get a fecal test, but I know thereís a lot of false negatives. I thought Iíd just do an herbal parasite cleanse. ... ... Do the herbal parasite cleanses work for all parasites? OR do you really have to resort to the drugs? ... ... In that case Iíd have to take the parasite test. ... ... Please advise. Thanks!   [End]
  • Is there a Relationship?   fconzero   5d

between a quite thin waistline in a guy and yet a stomach that fills up and an abdomen that sticks out some? ... ... Ribs sticking out on left and right side even though I eat QUITE A BIT OF FOOD. ... ... I know I have Candida as one nail has fungus on the sides but wondering about the parasites as finishing up Krogerís Herbal Wormwood Combination but nothing out of the normal has occurred. ... ... I wonder if it is parasites yet I am not getting them out? ... ... Thanks.   [End]
    • Could be protozoa, canít see those   Enthesitis12   5d

Could be protozoa, canít see those   [End]
      • I will check that. Thanks for the reply because I just kno...   fconzero   4d

I will check that. Thanks for the reply because I just know the pains like arthritis that started like over night in mid October moves arounds in my rib cage front, side and back. Back most often, side of ribs next most and in the pectoral areas at times. ...   [End]
      • Whatever I have has caused joint pains mostly in my shoulde...   fconzero   4d

Whatever I have has caused joint pains mostly in my shoulders and shoulder blades and across the bottom of my ribs in the back. Occasionally, I get a sting in my back between the shoulder blades and this is probably more weight loss that I get from time to time. ... ... I know there is Candida but still no verdict on Parasites or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth. ... ... The websites on protozoa did not seem to mention these symptoms. ... ... I am concerned it could be LATENT Toxoplasma Gondii that had been dormant in my eyes or a body organ(S). ... ... Just do not know. ... ... Thank you very much for your ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Q: Indentations On Body   Transformer1   5d

Hello - ... ... Is anyone out there also experiencing indentation marks on their body i.e. marks that appear as straight lines, circles, or markings similar to what could be tapeworm segments? ... ... I am seeing this appear on calves, arms, and back. I believe I am infected with several types of parasites, including at least two very large tapeworms who seem to migrate at my calves/legs. ... ... Also, the other night, the movement of worm(s) was so forceful it caused my body to move. Scary.... Has anyone felt that as well? I also feel stinging and biting sensations as if they are trying to pop out of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Crawling up throat and movement in intestines!!!   IAmRedeemed10   5d  Ü C Ü

Ok, can someone please, please help?! ... ... Yesterday, I felt something move upward in my throat when I went to lay down on my back, I have already had a lot of moving in my intestines and felt gases being released and bloating. I know for a facts itís worms but idk what kind, I know they are in my intestines though and some are in my stomach as well....I had drank organic tomato juice and ate raw pumpkin seeds and they got irritated from me doing that, I had also drank diatomaceous earth mixtures with water and took 2 parasite combination vitamins that have wormwood, cloves etc in them...and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like ascaris. They do try to escape the herbs and th...   Cimber38   5d

Sounds like ascaris. They do try to escape the herbs and things they dont like. They do move into your tissues. My advice would be to stop the herbs, eat stuff they really like to get them back in your intestines and then take a lot of pyrantal pamoate and paypaya seeds to paralyze them. Then take medication to kill them.   [End]
    • If you feel them moving about so much esp in the muscle are...   Soly047   5d

If you feel them moving about so much esp in the muscle area itís most likely a roundworm infection and the risk of infection from them is high worldwide. If I had to point at one it would be a specific parasite called ascaris lumbricoides (common). ... ... Reg throat yeah. They lay eggs in your lungs and later force you sometimes to swallow them back to GI. ... ... And yes they do tend to run away from meds. ... ... So? Advice... Hit them hard across all body parts since they already done the ígreat escapeí from your GI. ... ... Use Albendazole protocol by ICU see here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp? ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I thought it was roundworms too.... :((( so...is it possibl...   IAmRedeemed10   5d

I thought it was roundworms too.... :((( so...is it possible for me to do an enema to flush them out dead?? Or no??   [End]
        • You need to kill them with meds first before enema. Itís ve...   Soly047   4d

You need to kill them with meds first before enema. Itís very hard still. No med will get them all today. Prep yourself mentally to fight them for the rest of your life! Because thatís what many report here. At first I was thinking itís crazy! Well Iím myself now in the same boat. I been throwing everything at them by now. Many die but few manage to survive. Fight for my body rage on. Bare in mind that you are dealing with the ultimate surviving machine. And what really can hurt them will hurt you. Itís the ultimate protection mechanism for them.   [End]
          • Seems to be allot of people experincing worm scatter lately...   Tugger   4d

Seems to be allot of people experincing worm scatter lately. Before you go to bed make a thick paste out of diatomaceous earth and rub it on your face, neck, ears and scalp if possible and let it dry. After 30 minutes remove the DE as best you can and rub some noxzema on your face, neck and ears. ... ... If you feel them crawling around your butt hole get a zip lock bag turn it inside out put your hand inside the zip lock and scoop up a generous amount of noxzema and spread in/on your butt, your crack and both cheeks. Do this after you take a shower, go to the bathroom (poop), and before you g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Would like help identifying possible parasites found in sto...   yuckgetoutofmytummy   5d  Ü C Ü

Hello, I knew nothing about parasites in humans save for the mite or other small harmless critters until about two years ago when my family began a nightmare with what we originally thought to be lice. For over a year we were driven crazy with itching and crawling sensations on our scalps to the point of madness. After several trips to the Dr. and thousands of dollars and hours treating with over the counter, prescription and the very expensive alternative medicines you find on the web I was close to my wits end. The Doctors could never confirm we had lice nor could we since no one had yet ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Where to get ozonated oil?   Allday23   5d

For Dr. Clarkís Tapeworm cleanse it says to consume ozonated olive oil which is made by using an ozonator. I went to the website and it showed that it costs about $300. Can something else be used? Or what are the other options?   [End]
  • CoQ10 Megadose question/livercleanse???   Allday23   6d

Hello, ... ... I am planning on doing a megadose of coq10 to try to kill off any parasites or worms in my body. What are the instructions on doing this? How much do you take? Do you take it all at once?   [End]
  • Advise for possible parasites   MissKat   6d

Hello, i have been browsing the web and these forums and am getting a lot of mixed suggestions. ... ... Iíve heard of clenses, natural treatments and of course medication. I dont want to cause any possibly parasites to migrate if i treat wrong! ... ... Symptoms: ... ... I have always had stomach problems and overall bad health since childhood. It seems to get worse and worse as time goes on. I have loose stools to diahrea every day. I always feel sick to my stomach. Sometimes my stool looks undigested. Mucus. And it can be redish, yellow or green some days. I have bowel movements all throug out the day a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pinworms Doctor referring me to a Specialist   IWantMyHealthBack   7d

After being prescribed metronidazole and taking it 3 times daily for 7 days and it not working at all, I called up the doctorís office yesterday. ... ... I asked them why they canít just prescribe me a different medication and they said they canít and refer patients to specialists if the first prescribed meds donít work. ... ... They told me that a specialist will call me within 3 days. ... ... Does insurance cover specialists? Is it much more expensive? ... ... Should I use the specialist? ... ... This is really annoying, Iíve been dealing with these bastards for months!   [End]
    • I didnít have luck with Mbz either heard from another on he...   Ohiogurl   7d

I didnít have luck with Mbz either heard from another on here the same. Iím done with doctors I feel pinworms is something we need to treat ourselves. Started albz tonight have heard great things about it. I believe specialists are covered under most ins with a referral may have a higher copay tho.   [End]
    • I got rid of pinworms by doing the following. Pinworms lay...   silverjewel   7d

I got rid of pinworms by doing the following. Pinworms lay eggs on the outside of your body. Wash them off twice a day. Wash your bottom when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Either take a shower, or use a baby wipe or just soap and water on a washcloth. Then, important, AFTER you launder your underware, wrap them tightly in a towel and zap them in the microwave for one minute. This kills any eggs that are hiding in the seams. Do this for as long as it takes, and continue for awhile after you think they are gone, and no more pinworms! It worked for me . H ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Milk thistle and meds?   Xelaetaks   7d

Do you think it is fairly safe to take milk thistle in middle of drug protocols? ... ... For example if youíre taking ivermectin for three days and a couple of hours after a dose taking milk thistle, or is it better when taking a break from the meds? Any ideas? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • Milk Kefir and Tapeworms. Bad or Good Combo?   nomoregrains   7d

I have discovered that I have tapeworm(s) after taking some coconut oil. I also drink a cup homemade organic milk kefir twice daily. Am I feeding the tapeworm(s)?   [End]
Page 590 of 590
1  300  400  500  ...  580  581  582  583  584  585  586  587  588  589   590    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Healthy Weight Loss
ĒThis plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROWíSģ Lugolís Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Amazing Oleander-Based Skin Cream
The best ever age defying skin cream for wrinkles and uneve...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum. †Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum

79,543 messages, 14,743 topics, topics per page limited to: 25, average number of messages per page: 135, 590 pages,  23,833,017 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Image Galler Parasites Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.00 sec at 4/17/2014 7:50:27 AM, requested by 50.17.107.233, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=336&p=437 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15