CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums35193 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

F.Y.I. * For Your Information Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 670,438 page views     4,028 messages     1,186 topics     24 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
82d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: F.Y.I.     All Forums 
Like F.Y.I. Forum on Facebook.com
Page 24 of 24
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   24    

• Candida releases ammonia--so THAT'S why it stinks so bad!!   Jerome99   60h  C

I was wondering why, after doing enemas, the slimy candida-related stuff that comes out at the very end has such a DISGUSTING smell to it, I mean just indescribable. It is like some sort of chemical sewage smell that makes me gag; far worse than normal fecal odor. ... ... Well, here’s the answer. Candida produces and releases AMMONIA to adjust the pH of its environment (our bodies) to its liking. ... ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21586647/ ... ... ”We report here that C. albicans can actively alter the pH of its environment and induce its switch to the hyphal form. The change in pH is caused ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Braidens tumor went from the size of an egg to the size of ...   LCD   66d  C

Dartmouth dad appeals to FDA to renew son’s tumor treatment ... ... By Steve Urbon ... surbon@s-t.com ... ... February 07, 2014 - 12:00 AM ... ... DARTMOUTH — The father of 8-year-old Braiden Norton is enlisting the help of lawmakers to intervene with the FDA to back down and readmit the boy to a controversial clinical trial that successfully shrank an egg-shaped tumor in his brain. ... ... http://t.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140207/NEWS/402070317&template=tabletart ... ... Phil Norton of Padanaram is being supported in his quest by an online petition that has more than 4,000 signatures. ... ... He h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What the FDA is saying is, we need for your child to die; b...   JesichasHope   66d

What the FDA is saying is, we need for your child to die; because it is not about your child it is about all the others that will want the same treatment, pharmas will suffer and the FDA will not allow such a suffering. ... ... Burzynski needs to leave, he should have left a long time ago. I have gotten calls from patients spending 7 or 8 hundred dollars just to speak with him and be then told NO, you do not meet the criteria. The FDA will approved only brain tumors and only when they believe the patient is at death’s door, then they get it. It must be some hope they have that the patients wil ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Familys Home and Contents Taken Using a Fake Eviction   CLEW   82d  C

My home is on the chopping block right now from a fraudulent foreclosure brought by wells fargo... What exactly the ~hell~ is going on?! ... ...   [End]
  • Vaccine suspected in seven deaths in China   LCD   84d  C

China investigates after vaccine suspected in seven deaths ... ... Reuters ... December 23, 2013 5:35 AM ... 7 shares ... ... BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese health authorities are investigating after seven infants died following inoculation with a hepatitis B vaccine, state media reported on Monday. ... ... China has been beset by a series of product safety scandals over the past few years. ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/china-investigates-vaccine-suspected-seven-deaths-103419650.html ... ... At least six children died in 2008 after drinking milk contaminated by the industrial chemical melamine, and there have also been re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Surgeon General Report Details New Health Consequences of S...   RN WARNING InCharge   3mo  C

... The surgeon general released a report on Friday detailing new health consequences related to smoking to mark the 50th anniversary of its landmark report tying smoking to lung cancer. ... ... ... According to the report, more than 20 million Americans have died because of smoking since the first report was released in 1964, with some 2.5 million of those related to secondhand smoke. The reports says 100,000 babies have died in that time from complications related to their parent’s tobacco use. ... ... ... Smoking causes 87 percent of lung cancer deaths in the U.S. It also causes colorectal and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded ***Heads Up*** If you value your money, and/or car***Watch ...   RN WARNING InCharge   3mo  C

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW9Nc1hVHU ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I’m sure everybody in your contacts list would appreciate this information.   [End]
  • FTC Sends Refund Checks Totaling nearly $6 Million to Consu...   LCD   3mo  C

FTC Sends Refund Checks Totaling nearly $6 Million to Consumers Who Bought Dietary Supplements ... ... ... December 20, 2013 ... ... ... ... An administrator working for the Federal Trade Commission is mailing 316,716 checks averaging $18.74 each to consumers who purchased acai berry supplements, “colon cleansers,” and other products from Phoenix-based Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. ... ... In August 2010, the FTC charged Central Coast Nutraceuticals, two individuals, and four related companies with multiple violations, including unfair billing practices, and deceptively advertising Acai Pure, an acai berr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Well done Mr Snowden. His open letter to the brazilian peo...   mu-shen   4mo  C

”Six months ago, I stepped out from the shadows of the United States Government’s National Security Agency to stand in front of a journalist’s camera. I shared with the world evidence proving some governments are building a world-wide surveillance system to secretly track how we live, who we talk to, and what we say. I went in front of that camera with open eyes, knowing that the decision would cost me family and my home, and would risk my life. I was motivated by a belief that the citizens of the world deserve to understand the system in which they live. ... ... My greatest fear was that no on ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded He Knows about chemtrails and say they are benevolent -they...   opihikaobob   4mo

He Knows about chemtrails and say they are benevolent -they are not, and they are not about globalwarming either. He is  telling the truth about many lesser things  all the snooping, but when it comes to FORCED de- population, or genocide to achieve the goals of UN agenda 21 ,(jewish run&organized) , and other jewish (zionist) criminality  ,and heinous crimes, he is silent. ... ... He is probably a zionist. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ConsciousNewsMedia ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... News ... ... World Truth ... ... Politics ... ... Health ... ... Inspirational ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • the TPP for "dummies". Why is this a closely guarded secre...   BSA EDUCATIONAL mu-shen   4mo  C

If you keep hearing about the TPP and really only have a general idea of what this is, there is a good reason for that. The negotiations have been kept a closely guarded secret, and those participating don’t want you to know what it is until it’s too late to change it. ... ... Read on for a TPP primer. ... What is the TPP? ... ... TPP stands for Trans-Pacific Partnership. The countries involved in this proposed partnership are the US, Japan, Australia, Peru, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Chile, Singapore, Canada, Mexico, and Brunei Darussalam. It boils down to being a massive free trade agreement, w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Antibiotics may boost breast cancer risk   GetCuredOrDieTrying   4mo  C

Fungi can affect the ducts. ... ... http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Safety/chemical/antibiotics_may_boost_breast_cancer_risk_1212130725.html ... ... Thursday Dec 12, 2013 (foodconsumer.org) -- Breast cancer risk may be increased in women who use antibiotics, a study in JAMA suggests.  The more antibiotics they use, the higher risk they will have to face. ... ... The case-control study led by researchers at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle and Applied Research Program, National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Maryland shows that those who used antibiotics for more than 1000 days double ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Four generations of incest   LCD   4mo  C

... ... Four generations of intimate relations among the Colts had taken place in South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia and finally come to NSW. ... ... The five family groups comprised of sisters, Rhonda, 47, Martha, 33, and Betty Colt, 46, who slept every night with her brother, Charlie, and two of Betty’s daughters who each had children who proved to be from unions of related parents. ... ... http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/the-case-of-incest-and-depravity-which-came-to-rest-in-the-hills-of-a-quiet-country-town/story-fnixwvgh-1226780575248 ... ... ... Betty’s son Bobby Colt, 15, had a w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Killer bee's cure a woman with lyme   BSA 100% CURE! paraboy   4mo  C

Looks like killer bee’s can kill Borrelia burgdorferi ... ... http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/world-our-backyard/2013/nov/23/killer-bee-attack-saves-womans-life-and-inspires-a/ ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... Ellie Lobel was one of the disease’s chronic victims, as she was initially misdiagnosed several times with lupus, MS, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia. The multiple misdiagnoses allowed the Lyme bacteria time to spread through her body. ... Suffering from multiple organ failure, low cell counts, and doctors telling her they had done all they could for her, after 15 years Lobel moved to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Grea’t story a’bout bee’s. ... ...   retardedapostropheguy   4mo

Grea’t story a’bout bee’s. ... ...   [End]
      • Image Embedded This is good news mostly, except the getting stung part... ...   CLEW   4mo

This is good news mostly, except the getting stung part... I can’t lie- it hurts getting stung, but it also hurts when every joint in your body is screaming. It’s a trade-off. ... ... Bee venom therapy works for me. I’ve been doing it for around 3 years and notice a real difference all over. I catch bees myself using a childrens bug collector! ... ... ... ... ... I bought ”Bee Lady” Pat Wagner’s manual for using venom therapy. It has charts and plenty of info. ... http://www.dancingbeeacres.com/servlet/the-Books-and-Media/Categories ... ... ... Here’s the site for the American Apitherapy Society: ... http://www.a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re Killer bees cure a woman with lyme   zeus10   87d

Thanks for posting the info.   [End]
  • Image Embedded OT - Hawaii's GMO Ban Is Now Official! Mayor Kenoi Signs Bi...   HealthEnthusiast   4mo  C

Sorry for being off topic but this is good health related news.  ... ...   ... ... http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/hawaiis-gmo-ban-now-official-mayor-kenoi-signs-bill-113 ... ...   ... ... Hawaii’s GMO Ban Is Now Official! Mayor Kenoi Signs Bill 113 ... ...   Friday, December 6th 2013 at 7:15 am ... ...   ... ... ... ... Share this image on Facebook here. ... ... Mayor Billy Kenoi signed Bill 113 on December 5, 2013. Below is the message he sent to the Hawai’i County Council: ... ... ... Aloha, Chair Yoshimoto and Members: ... ... On Nov. 19, 2013 the Hawai’i County Council adopted Bill 113 Draft 3 adding a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Seafood and Iodine: An Analysis of a Medical Myth   harry89   4mo  C

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/523258 ... ... Someone raised this issue with me recently: ... ... Medscape Allergy & Immunology ... Seafood and Iodine: An Analysis of a Medical Myth ... Mark T. O’Hollaren, MDDisclosures ... February 16, 2006 ... ... Allergy Asthma Proc. 2005;26:468-469 ... ... This study enrolled 75 patients over a 2-year period, 60 of whom were confirmed to have shellfish allergy. Of these individuals, 92% believed that it was the iodine in the fish or shellfish that was responsible for their allergic reactions. When asked about their source of information, most stated that they had learned abou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Renowned psychic, bestselling author Sylvia Browne dies at ...   LCD   5mo  C

Renowned psychic, bestselling author Sylvia Browne dies at 77 ... By Greg Botelho, CNN ... ... November 21, 2013 -- Updated 0329 GMT (1129 HKT) ... ... ... (CNN) -- Renowned psychic Sylvia Browne -- a leader in the paranormal world who appeared regularly on television and radio and also wrote dozens of top-selling books -- died Wednesday in a northern California hospital, according to her website. ... ... She was 77. ... ... A believer in reincarnation as well as God, Browne conducted thousands of hypnotic regressions and hundreds of trance sessions to help people around the world, according to her official biogra ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The emerging world of the fungal microbiome   GetCuredOrDieTrying   5mo  C

Good article here ... ... http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0966842X13000735/1-s2.0-S0966842X13000735-main.pdf?_tid=5160dd28-5239-11e3-929e-00000aab0f27&acdnat=1384989368_26c4506f0f0f939174b65fe06f29c56f ... ... The study of the fungal microbiota (‘mycobiome’) is a new and rapidly emerging field that lags behind our under- standing of the bacterial microbiome. Every human has fungi as part of their microbiota, but the total number of fungal cells is orders of magnitude smaller than that of the bacterial microbiota. However, the impact of the mycobiome on human health is significant, especially as a reservoir f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Amazing Street Dancer   LCD   5mo  C

Amazing Street Dancer ( Brak Dance ) ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Bathini Fish Medicine for Asthma. Live fish swallowed!   LCD   5mo  C

Bathini Fish Medicine for Asthma. Live fish swallowed! ... ... ... ... ... ... http://news.yahoo.com/indian-believers-swallow-live-fish-asthma-cure-120751094.html ... ... ... ... ... HYDERABAD, India (AP) — Tens of thousands of asthma-sufferers mobbed a southern Indian stadium Friday to swallow live sardines smeared with a yellow herbal paste they believe will cure their breathing problems. ... ... Despite doctors’ criticism, the Goud family has drawn throngs of people for years with a secret fish and herbal formula it says it received from a Hindu saint about 170 years ago. They give it away for free annually and re ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster, Phd   ~RN wombat   5mo  C

http://www.hdfoster.com/sites/hdfoster.com/files/users/user6/whatreallycausesms.pdf ... ... Great stuff, I’m in the middle of it now. A friend of mine has MS so I’m helping him w/research. ... ... Like other autoimmune dis-eases, more women than men are diagnosed with MS. ... ... Yes, iodine, selenium, magnesium deficiencies are implicated. As are ”food” intolerances. Pattern here?   [End]
    • ”Interestingly, only iodine deficient soils displayed any m...   wombat   5mo

”Interestingly, only iodine deficient soils displayed any marked ... positive correlation between an element and multiple sclerosis” ... (0.47944, p=.000.6).   [End]
    • Re: Fer cryin' out loud! Bromide based medications used in ...   wombat   5mo

just an example: ... ... http://www.nationalmssociety.org/about-multiple-sclerosis/what-we-know-about-ms/treatments/medications/propantheline/index.aspx ... ... ... There’s more. Compromised thyroid function is indicated in MS. Bromide displaces iodine. Thyroid needs IODINE, not bromide! gaaaaaaaaaaa ... ... So these anti-spasmodic meds are making the patient sicker and sicker.   [End]
      • Yes, thinking it is basically the symptoms from asthma brom...   Ginagirl   5mo

Yes, thinking it is basically the symptoms from asthma bromide inhalers that my father had, later (after some years on asthma meds) diagnosed as Parkinson. ... Actually a clear picture of what happened. ... ... ”Possible Side Effects ... ... Side effects that typically go away as your body adjusts to the medication and do not require medical attention unless they continue for several weeks or are bothersome: constipation*; decreased sweating; dryness of mouth, nose and throat; bloated feeling; blurred vision*; difficulty swallowing. ... ... Unusual side effects that require immediate medical attention: in ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The crux is that our brains don’t work well without properl...   Newport   5mo

The crux is that our brains don’t work well without properly charged Bromine.. it is that element that directs Neural Regeneration.. ... ... Best source is ’strained’ SCD Yogurt.. not so oddly the same thing that repairs the gut.. ... ... Brain cleansing Enzymes in real Barley Malt won’t hurt either.. ... ... --------- ... ”It seems that if you allow the boron level to go low and the aluminum level to go up, bromine replacement is more than critical and almost impossible to restore” ... --Charles Walter; Minerals for the Genetic Code page 115   [End]
        • The whole Foster PDF is worth a read, reread. IMO he is tou...   Ginagirl   5mo

The whole Foster PDF is worth a read, reread. IMO he is touching core: linking cows milk to diabetes, MS etc; seen it before. But when linking this to a possibly iodine deficient milk due to inferior fooding / pasture of the cows... ... - Then we are talking IMO, page 99 and others; like the connection between thyroid, thyroxine, betacarotene convertion to vit A. ... ...   [End]
          • Well if SCD Yogurt contains properly charged Bromine due to...   Newport   5mo

Well if SCD Yogurt contains properly charged Bromine due to the 24 hr action of the bacteria then what shape is the Bromine in milk prior to this? ... ... MS and Parkinson’s can be made oodles better by adding brain cleansing enzymes via Barley Malt. But there is a war against Barley malt on so be careful. A good chunk of the Barely won’t sprout anymore. Not only that but these enzymes are at their highest level just before sprouting. ... ... Determining that time is a lost trick passed down from generation to generation.. My Grandmother used to time beans to within an hour of sprouting before cooki ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: potassium bromate in bread contributing to rise in MS, ...   wombat   5mo

An excellent blog with lots of great dietary suggestions although I have not found reference to iodine. ... ... http://www.msdietforwomen.com/ ... ... ... Also, from her site: ”It is a well known fact that MS strikes women at least twice as often as men, with far more signs of MS in women. The reason for this ratio is not yet known. The proportion of women living with multiple sclerosis jumped by 50 percent between the 1980s and the 1990s, while new cases of MS in men remained relatively the same. Another reason why I wanted to reach out to the MS women community.” ... ... I have looked for an ”official” s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The game is ’Go’ you have to remove as many lifelines from ...   RR Newport   5mo

The game is ’Go’ you have to remove as many lifelines from your opponent as possible... ... ... A possible game strategy would be: ... - remove over 3000 enzymes by increasing the body load of Lead and Hg ... - remove key enzyme SOD via Fluoridation ... - remove GSH via Polio vaccine ... - supply oodles of badly bonded and charged bromine ... - supply oodles of Aluminum as ’water clarifier’ and in Chemtrails ... - supply a constant load of oxidizing chlorine via Chloramine.. ... - irradiate all enzymes in food, make Barley Malt nearly impossible to get.. ... ... ...   [End]
        • Nice analogy, I’ve played Go :) ... ... Of course there ar...   wombat   5mo

Nice analogy, I’ve played Go :) ... ... Of course there are undoubtedly multiple causative factors. I was struck by the statement that MS diagnoses have risen since around 1980....   [End]
          • Thats the beauty of the game ’Go’ unlike other games you ca...   Newport   5mo

Thats the beauty of the game ’Go’ unlike other games you can never claim direct causality.. ... ... --- ... “At what point, then, should one resist? When one’s belt is taken away? When one is ordered to face into a corner? When one crosses the threshold of one’s home? An arrest consists of a series of incidental irrelevancies, of a multitude of things that do not matter, and there seems no point in arguing about one of them individually...and yet all these incidental irrelevancies taken together implacably constitute the arrest. ” ... ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: potassium bromate in bread contributing to rise in MS, ...   trapper/kcmo   5mo

In 1983, the FDA approved aspartame for use in carbonated beverages.   [End]
    • Re: What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster...   R beatty57   5mo

‘dr f r klenner’ developed a cure over 40 years ago and is used and improved by doctors around the world.   [End]
      • These may be of help............. ... http://www.doctoryour...   R chrisb1   5mo

These may be of help............. ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/calcdef.html ... http://www.doctoryourself.com/ms_2.html ... http://www.tldp.com/issue/11_00/klenner.htm   [End]
        • Re: Klenner   wombat   5mo

Thanks both of you! ... ... ... http://www.tldp.com/issue/11_00/klenner.htm ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Response of Peripheral and Central Nerve Pathology to Mega-Doses of the Vitamin B-Complex and Other Metabolites – Part 2 ... by Frederich R. Klenner, BS, MS, MD ... Journal of Applied Nutrition,  1973 ... ... ... Recommended Treatment Schedule ... ... ... Our treatment schedule: ... ... ... 1) Thiamin hydrochloride: 300mg to 500mg, 30 minutes before meals and bed hour, and during the night if awake. The higher amounts in long-standing cases. This requirement is high, since much is lost thro ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Crude Liver   wombat   5mo

I’ve seen that referenced in a few different places. I am reminded that Gerson juiced raw calves liver in his cancer curing protocol. It seems that the Gerson institute now uses liver extract in place of fresh liver, most probably because of a lack of a reliable source of clean liver these days. ... ... Anyone have any suggestions on quality liver extract? ... ... liver info: ... ... http://www.westonaprice.org/food-features/liver-files   [End]
    • Re: What really causes Multiple Sclerosis, by Harold Foster...   trapper/kcmo   5mo

i havent seen anything here about the operation that stints the main artery to the brain and increases the flow of blood.   [End]
  • Quick, inexpensive and a 90 percent cure rate   RN SUCCESS LCD   5mo  C

Quick, inexpensive and a 90 percent cure rate ... ... fecal microbiota transplant cures Clostridium Difficile ... ... Quote: ... ... Since then, Mayo Clinic in Arizona has performed 24 fecal microbiota transplants for CDI patients. In every case, the infection was completely eradicated — often within hours or days — although two patients with comorbidities experienced relapses. Cheryl L. Griesbach, R.N., who was instrumental in developing Mayo’s fecal transplant program, says the positive results have been overwhelming. ”I’ve talked to every patient. After having been desperately ill and homebound, the d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • This is incredibly helpful in cases where people have imbal...   WildingP   5mo

This is incredibly helpful in cases where people have imbalanced gut flora, but not all people have this. This is just one of what I call ’The Four Horsemen Of Eczema’. ... ... I shot a video where I explain what the other 3 are. Check it out: ... ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIs8lSFiqSo   [End]
  • Two Exciting Alzheimer’s Advances: A Novel Early Detection ...   InCharge   5mo  C

... Story at-a-glance ... ... ... At present, an estimated 5.4 million Americans have Alzheimer’s disease. By 2050, this is expected to jump to 16 million, and in the next 20 years it is projected that Alzheimer’s will affect one in four Americans ... ... The ability to smell is associated with the first cranial nerve and is often one of the first senses to be adversely affected by cognitive decline. ... ... In patients with Alzheimer’s, the ability to smell peanut butter through the left nostril was found to be significantly impaired ... ... Patients diagnosed with mild to mod ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Electrical healing and elimination of microbes   parazapper   6mo  C

Just a few articles of interest. ... ... http://www.usc.edu/CSSF/Current/Projects/J1609.pdf ... http://www.aanos.org/documents/Eff%20of%20Elect%20Stim%20on%20Bact%20Grwth.pdf ... http://www.rehab.research.va.gov/jour/04/41/2/merriman.html ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC529182/ ... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC154785/ ... http://pacificjunction.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Inactivation-of-Bacteria-in-Seawater-by-Low-Amperage-Electric-Current-Appl.-Environ.-Microbiol.-2003-Park-2405-8.pdf ... http://medical-electric-battery.com/ ... ... ... http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lyme and Antibiotics: A Bridge to Disease   RN EDUCATIONAL Dr.Jeff   6mo  C

The commonly accepted treatment of Lyme disease with antibiotics is a bridge to a long list of diseases and conditions. Although this is rarely considered or talked about when a doctor hands out a prescription for antibiotics to a patient, it is a reality of antibiotic use. Choices for alternative effective treatments like Dr. Klinghardt’s Protocol are not as well known, leaving most people with a very limited range of choices. If someone chooses to use antibiotics, they should be armed with the knowledge of the consequences that are associated with them. ... ... Lyme and Antibiotics: A Bridge ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded 9 Out Of 10 Americans Are Completely Wrong About This Mind-...   White Shark   6mo  C

9 Out Of 10 Americans Are Completely Wrong About This Mind-Blowing Fact ... ... ... ... ... ... Infographics on the distribution of wealth in America, highlighting both the inequality and the difference between our perception of inequality and the actual numbers. The reality is often not what we think it is. ... ... White Shark   [End]
  • How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau, Written by Cherry There...   LCD   6mo  C

How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau ... ... Written by Cherry Theresa ... ... .... Reading through the initial pages of the book, I felt like I connected with him. He wrote of a personal story from when he was 21 years old and was diagnosed with severe mitral valve prolapse, a valvular heart disease. His doctors in Illinois told him there was no cure. According to the book, he went to an alternative practitioner in Reno, NV who told him about supposed treatments that were banned in the United States but were available in other countries. He traveled to get live cell injections, went back to Illinoi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • a promising Alzheimer´s treatment for pennies a day   RN SUCCESS mu-shen   6mo  C

from : ... http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/10/17/promising-alzheimers-treatment-pennies-day/ ... ... Deane Alban, Contributor ... Waking Times ... ... Vitamin B-complex contains 8 different vitamins, and all of them are vital for your health. But three of them — B6, B12, and folic acid (B9) — are especially critical for your brain. Studies have shown that these vitamins may prevent mental decline, dementia, and even be an effective treatment for Alzheimer’s by reducing levels of homocysteine. ... ... What the Heck is “Homocysteine”? ... ... You may not be familiar with homocysteine as a health risk factor. Homocyst ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Survival Websites   enolamonroe   6mo  C

The key to survival is knowledge; all of these websites can help you with the skills you need to survive in any situation. ... ... Off Grid Survival’s Huge list of Survival Websites and Blogs. ... http://offgridsurvival.com/survivalwebsites/   [End]
  • Latest "morgellons" movie   absurdlyhaywired   6mo  C

Hi everyone-take a look at this new video and see ... if anything looks familiar. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX93IM11ls4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg3FCcpEX_SRqJM9_0DHDEw   [End]
  • Ronnie Cummins on Turning the Tide Against Monsanto   InCharge   6mo  C

Story at-a-glance ... ... ... Between October 18 and November 5, Washington State voters will mail in their ballots for the people’s initiative 522, "The People’s Right to Know Genetically Engineered Food Act." Your support is urgently needed ... ... Mounting peer-reviewed research reveals a wide variety of health hazards associated with consuming genetically engineered foods and the chemicals that accompany these crops ... ... Part of the original industry rationale for using GE crops was that they could be sprayed with less toxic herbicides, such as Roundup—which was touted ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Diplomacy Quote   EricB   6mo  C

Diplomacy - Being able to tell someone to go to hell in a way that makes them look forward to the trip.   [End]
  • Novartis caught red-handed fabricating clinical trial data ...   RN EDUCATIONAL InCharge   6mo  C

(NaturalNews) Switzerland-based pharmaceutical kingpin Novartis is under investigation in Japan after two universities there recently caught the company engaging in scientific fraud. According to new reports, a former Novartis employee fabricated clinical trial data to exaggerate the benefits of the blood pressure drug Diovan (valsartan), which is currently licensed for use in more than 100 countries, and Japan’s Ministry of Health is now trying to determine whether or not Novartis in any way violated Japanese law with its actions. ... ... Earlier this year, five papers authored by the once p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded With 2.3 Million People Incarcerated in the US, Prisons Are...   RN EDUCATIONAL befurther   6mo  C

...   ... “Global Tel* Link. You have a collect call from: ‘Tim.’ An inmate in Shelby County Correctional Facility…. If you wish to accept and pay for this call, dial zero now.” ... ... I don’t know how many times I heard the same robotic voice speak these words since last fall. I was researching the story of Timothy McKinney, a Memphis man facing his third death-penalty trial for the killing of an off-duty police officer in 1997. Tim would call from Shelby County Jail, to answer my questions and to do what anyone facing trial would want to do: air ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 1-800-KISS-YOUR-MONEY-GOODBYE! ... ... Found out the hard ...   CLEW   6mo

1-800-KISS-YOUR-MONEY-GOODBYE! ... ... Found out the hard way about this scam... ... ... When someone tries to call you from jail, you receive a recorded message prompting you to set up an account with a required minimum of $25.00. Only then can you talk with the inmate. Most of us do it because it’s someone we know and love in jail right? ... ... Next day the inmate is let out(ROR or otherwise), leaving probably $10-$15 in the required account. You guessed it- It’s non-refundable... That must really rack up some change! Cha-Ching! ... ... ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Vaccine manufacturer’s documents show HPV vaccines may indu...   RN WARNING befurther   6mo  C

Much the same as in US, UK, Australia and other countries, Japanese obstetricians and gynecologists advocated HPV vaccines as a highly effective method of preventing uterine cervical cancer. In 2008, they formed an organization named “the Congress of Professionals for Suppressing Uterine Cervical Cancer” to further promote this recommendation. ... ... HPV vaccination programs began in 2010 under a recommendation made by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (JMHLW) to administer HPV vaccines to girls from 11 to 14 years old. The Japanese government allocated 1 ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HPV Vaccines: A Human Rights Violation?   befurther   6mo

By K Paul Stoller, MD*, FACHM ... ... Cervical cancer, the second-most common cancer in young women, is particularly prone to be found in the down trodden and in impoverished countries. But this is no endorsement for Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccines. In fact this is about revealing that HPV vaccines were created for only one reason and it wasn’t as a humanitarian effort to minimize cervical cancer. It was created by greed to create income for both a pharmaceutical company and USA governmental agencies National Institutes of Health/Health and Human Services (NIH/HHS) that owne ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Why Drugging All Schizophrenics For Life Is Not the Answer   befurther   7mo  C

... ... Fascinating research reveals that some people who suffer a psychotic break do better without a lifetime of medication. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... September 19, 2013  |   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   ... ... ... ... It was an amazing victory for mental health treatment reform activists and one investigative reporter: on Aug. 28, 2013, National Institute of Mental Health director Thomas Insel announced that psychiatry’s standard treatment for people diagnosed with schizophrenia and other psychoses needs to c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... I agree with you that drugging for life benefits n...   #174156   6mo

... ... I agree with you that drugging for life benefits nobody.  I studied ... under a professor of economics at the University of Washington many years ago ... who got funding from the state (his wife was a state senator at the time) to do ... a study on whether to drug or incarcerate.  He was a right wing ... conservative and of course his "study" found that it was much cheaper ... to the state to drug the loonies than it was to incarcerate them.  So, with ... his wife’s power in the legislature that’s what has been done in Washington ... State to this day. ... ... Here is a link to a book b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are many roads to good health. Thats why research is ...   beatty57   6mo

There are many roads to good health. Thats why research is important. ... ... Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it.  Not for five years, but for fifty.  ... In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very firs ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Offic...   beatty57   6mo

Review by Andrew W. Saul ... The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it.  Not for five years, but for fifty.  ... In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very first double-blind, placebo-controlled studies in the history of psychiatry, that ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded UFO'S , Opihikao , Hawaii , Exposing the covert spraying of...   opihikaobob   7mo  C

Be sure to look at the real birds as compared to the ufo cloked as a bird in these 2 video’s ... ...  https://vimeo.com/75671034            vimeo.com/75671034 ... ... ... ... ... MVI 3999,UFO’S , Opihikao , Hawaii , Exposing the covert spraying of Hawaii reported by, "Robert Mage" ... ... from  robert mage  PLUS  41 minutes ago   NOT YET RATED ... ... ... ... ... ... ... MVI 3999 MORE SPRAYED SKY , AND A BONUS "UFO CLOAKED AS A BIRD", @ 24 to 25 seconds and as the video closes at 26 seconds look up just above the roof and you will see the las ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Observing the Shining "Constellation" of Iridium Flares   CLEW   7mo  C

”In skywatching circles, the Iridium satellites stand apart because their flat, shiny, door-size antenna arrays (three per spacecraft) periodically reflect sunlight toward the ground, causing brief (seconds-long) but brilliant flares” ... ... http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/objects/projects/3307166.html ...   [End]
Page 24 of 24
1  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   24    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Suffering Arthritis?
Ready to learn the real cause of arthritis and how to naturally get rid ...

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Healthy Weight Loss
”After having tried pills, shakes, and about everything else ... I am thr...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Electrolyzed reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DN...
Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Best Years in Life
Naturally live longer, healthier and happier and avoid mainstream mana...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

4,028 messages, 1,186 topics, topics per page limited to: 50, average number of messages per page: 168, 24 pages,  670,438 page views

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
~ Noam Chomsky

Image Galler F.Y.I. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.72 sec at 4/19/2014 4:39:44 AM, requested by 54.205.173.252, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=364 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25