CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6848 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Herpes Cure & Cold Sores Cure Support Forum

Herpes Virus, Herpes Zoster, Shingles, Genital Herpes, Chickenpox, Herpes Simplex, Arginine, Lysine
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Ask Cindy About Herpes   Books   Rules
 2,877,757 page views     5,120 messages     1,141 topics     28 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
59h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Herpes     All Forums 
Like Herpes Cure Forum on Facebook.com
Page 28 of 28
1  10  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   28    

• Worst herpes case but turned hopeful with olive leaf   Sanitary2   3d  C

My herpes case is probably the worst and a warning but in the end turned to be okay, so here’s my story , hope everyone has time ,iam a 28 year old female with a fantastic job ,and iam attractive ,and really independent and strong minded when I was 25 I met the most wonderful guy at least I thought so , and let me tell you that I only have myself to blame for being so stupid. ... ... i have had 2 relationships in the passed and always made sure my partner is clean beforehand,the first time I slept with my boyfriend he couldn’t get it up then he told me he had herpes I freaked out ,and was ups ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First time Herpes. Spreading issues. Need Support!   #183334   17d  C

Hello there curezoners. Someone very close to me is going through a lot. About a month ago she developed a small red sore on her upper thigh close to her groin area. She originally thought it was a Lyme bite. She went to the doctors and got doxy for 2 weeks. The sore got worse and looked like ringworm. ... ... She then developed a wart like sore in her mouth that was white and crusted over as if it was Herpes 1. She is experiencing the pain, tingling, and nerve symptoms associated with Herpes. ... ... She took many baths during this time with epsom salts, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and ACV. She t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Topical Nutra Silver to stop the outbreak   #49420   21d

FYI: ... ... Apply the nutra silver, which claims it has the most ppm on the market, on the affected areas whenever you feel it is going to flare up, several times a day. It seems the outbreak stopped in couple days.   [End]
    • My final advice to any man, women or child with Morgellons ...   carolinevelasqu3z   15d

My final advice to any man, women or child with Morgellons is getting NutraSilver, have a positive mind-set and live your life again. I don’t want anyone to go through what I have been through. My life is finally coming into view again, and I literally owe my life to a man named Russell at NutraSilver…   [End]
  • B12 shots for shingles; why not herpes?   #105655   26d

http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/Dr-Brownstein/Treat-Shingles-Early-vitamin/2013/01/02/id/485072/   [End]
  • Is this herpes (HSV1)??   blackcat88   33d  C

I have been concerned that I have herpes-1 on my genitals, but every time I get tested for both 1 and 2 (I’ve been tested twice) it comes back negative. I have never had blisters, but at times the vulval skin tears (tiny papercuts) and I read that this could be HSV1 symptoms. ... ... I thought I may have been given cold sores by a guy I was seeing (he performed oral sex on me, which is why I am concerned about genital HSV1) but each time my lip tingles, nothing happens - no blisters, it just goes away. ... ... I started drinking kefir, and the vaginal/labia dryness and irritation has flared up. Co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you been tested for hhv-6? This same thing used to hap...   Faith110   33d

Have you been tested for hhv-6? This same thing used to happen to me, I got tested for 1&2, both negative. So I put it off to just irritation from sex, also thought maybe it was my laundry detergent possibly causing an allergic reaction. Then I got a round of sores on my upper thigh out of the blue and went to the doc. They told me it was shingles (hhv-6). I asked them if it was sexually transmitted (I never had this problem until a few months after being sexual active with my cheating ex). He told me it was highly unlikely, but that viruses can be transmitted all sorts of ways. So I reall ...   [retrieve this message]
  • colloidal silver experts help please 800ppm? for herpes.   heronimus   38d  C

I took colloidal silver from amazon it did practically nothing not sure what the brand was, but i do know when i got it, it was sort of unclear rusty looking and i thought that that wasnt right. ... ... i been reading some posts on here, and people saying advanced silver is good now going on the website the bottle is very similar to what i got different label so im hoping its not just the same but under a different brand hoping it isnt murky and actually holds a different product that actually works even though the whole presentation is the same. ... ... anyway it says 20 ppm, now im reading a blog ...   [retrieve this message]
  • herpes and urine therapy   anxietydepression   44d  C

dear friends, ... ... I am male 31, a week ago i started to notice a red dots on my pubic area, but it didnt concern me. untill 2 days ago, i decided to give it a check to a doctor. what the doctor say next has made myblife miserable for the past fewvdays. ... ... i am currently seeing someone and pretty serious about it and thinki.of marrying her. but with the current condition, it makes my world fell apart. ... ... i try to look arnd in the web regarding herpes, and it said that it will stay with you for the rest of your life. and no cure going about it. ... ... there are some testimonies that auto urine / ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kombucha and DMSO? Have not had one outbreak all winter!!!   Soliel   51d

I had to share this. Usually when fall comes around I start getting cold sores like monthly...especially when it’s close to my period. It’s from the cold, the decreased immunity, the stress of the cold, etc. ... ... But this season I have not had ONE COLD SORE!!! I mean I think it’s been over half a year at least since I’ve had one. ... ... When I realized this I reflected what might it be. There is only one thing I can think I am doing differently and that is I am regularly drinking Kombucha. ... ... It’s a probiotic, enzyme drink sold in health food stores. I was not drinking it to avoid cold sores ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Currently testing a theory for genital herpes.   ladywildflower   62d  C

I’m currently testing a theory on myself. I woke up with an outbreak this morning, yay me! I have herpes simplex 2. I’ve been a huge fan of the Tate’s family’s natural products, two of which being the Acne Solution and the Nail Polish Remover. ... ... Before anyone thinks I’m crazy.. these are all-natural products. The nail polish remover doesn’t have chemicals in it like regular nail polish remover. It’s made of 100% minerals. And the acne solution has mountain spring water, alcohol denatured, camphor, peppermint oil, clove oil, eucalyptus oil, eugenol, cayenne. ... ... I started by putting the a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • CDH - How does it differ from MMS   truthquester   81d  C

On the Genesis II forum someone asked how CDH differs from MMS and here was my reply: ... ... How does CDH differ from MMS? ... ... To answer your question about how CDH differs from traditional MMS; CDH has all of the same ingredients as traditional MMS (as opposed to CDS which is just CLO2 dissolved in water) but since it’s activated in a closed/sealed container for 12 hours (I’m referring to the overnight 1 bottle method), it contains from 4 to 6 times more CLO2 than traditional MMS activated with either 4% HCl or 50% Citric Acid respectively, and at the time of being taken orally. CLO2 has been ...   [retrieve this message]
  • New to H2O2 therapy, please help   JQ   3mo  C

I’ve just started taking 35% food grade H2O2 mixed with water three times a day and just can’t get past 10 drops without feeling extremely nauseas. I also get a bloated feeling and want to burp a lot. ... ... - I have read that you should drop back the dose if you feel nausea but for how long? ... - And do you have to get to the 25 drop dose? ... - Are there any benefits with lower dosage? ... - And are there any issues with taking this for an extended period? I’m worried about taking it for too long. ... ... Sorry for all the questions, any advice is much appreciated.   [End]
    • [quote] ... - I have read that you should drop back the dos...   david1o1   3mo

[quote] ... - I have read that you should drop back the dose if you feel nausea but for how long? ... [/quote] ... As long as you feel is necessary. ... ... [quote] ... - And do you have to get to the 25 drop dose? ... [/quote] ... No. This is just an approximate of the maximum concentration of what the human internal tissues can tolerate. ... ... [quote] ... - Are there any benefits with lower dosage? ... [/quote] ... Of course, but the oxidation will be less powerfull ... ... [quote] ... - And are there any issues with taking this for an extended period? I’m worried about taking it for too long. ... [/quote] ... It depends on the conc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi JQ ... Peroxide is definitely rather rude to take. I per...   ozoneman   34d

Hi JQ ... Peroxide is definitely rather rude to take. I personally couldn’t get past about 20 drops. By the time I got to 20 drops though, I was in full-blown detox. Hang in there with the largest amount you can tolerate for at least 21 days and then slowly wean yourself off. You will detox even though it may not be as dramatic as some people experience. ...   [End]
    • Maybe a bit late to for me to reply on this topic. ... ......   BrightSideOfLife   14d

Maybe a bit late to for me to reply on this topic. ... ... What water are you using? It should be distilled water and not tap water. ... ... You must make sure that your stomach is empty as well. I suspect that 3 times a day will mean that your stomach might not be empty and the H2O2 could be reacting to something in your stomach. It can have a very bad reaction to some things like fats among other things. ... ... I only take it first thing in the morning to make sure that my stomach is empty.   [End]
  • jasonbourne (Its not letting me reply on thread)   sunmoonstars   4mo

Maybe you are being so aggressive that’s why your getting outbreaks? the die off? Maybe annoying now but maybe you are really wearing the virus out. ... ... I never pulsed 8 hours for instance and I find one capful of lauricidin works in preventing outbreaks for me, but everyone’s body is so different in what works for them. ... ... I stopped the protocol because I had two small kids and it was to hard to keep up. before I did the protocol I took a low dose that my Dr. prescribed of acyclovir. Because my body has so many outbreaks she said she found for many people she found after the year it seeme ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Question on the treatment and process of the Bob Beck Proto...   jasonbourne   4mo  C

My question is on the effectiveness with the bob beck protocol for herpes ... ... A little back ground. I have had the disease for 14 months and in june I tried intravenous Ozone therapy for 6 weeks going 6 times a week twice a day and that did not work in getting rid of the disease ... ... I have been using the bob beck protocol every single since Oct 6th.(64 days now) I drink ozanted water throughout the day. ... ... I magnetic pulse my crotch, stomach lymph areas neck and collar bone, lower back and up my spine, each area for 20 minutes ... ... I then use the electric pulsar for a minimum of 2 hours eve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Forgive me if my memory is a bit fuzzy on details but I did...   sunmoonstars   4mo

Forgive me if my memory is a bit fuzzy on details but I did the protocol for 4 months, 5 years ago. I had really bad outbreaks prior and they were never near as frequent after/since. I do other things. The one consistent thing is I take Lauricidin every day. One capful at night. ... ... While on the Beck protical after having outbreak on outbreak, I did not have any outbreaks the whole 4 months doing it. I expected I would but I didn’t. The one thing I did different them you is I took 8 oz of silver every day. One thing about silver, you probably know but just in case, is make sure it’s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sorry for the late reply...I thought I would receive an ema...   jasonbourne   4mo

Sorry for the late reply...I thought I would receive an email notification but I did not. ... ... I avoid all arginine foods and I even take Lysine...I bought the Lauricidin supplement. I was taking 3 full scoops through out the day and I felt after 5 months it was not doing anything. I drink 4 oz of Colloidal silver after I use the pulsar. ... ... Why did you stop the Bob beck protocol when you were doing it. I read it needs to be used for 6 months. ... ... For the past 10 days I started pulsing for 7/8 hours a day. The last 2 outbreaks were tiny and I have not had another one yet   [End]
        • Re Question on the treatment and process of the Bob Beck Pr...   jasonbourne   3mo

Yesterday was my 110th day using the bob beck protocol and after going a month to 40 days with out an outbreak I received one..It was very discouraging especially since I am coming up on 4 months of doing this timely protocol every single day....   [End]
          • Do not be discouraged by a little setback. There is not a p...   parazapper   3mo

Do not be discouraged by a little setback. There is not a perfect zapper and no zapper can get rid of latent viral RNA hiding inside of a cell. The important thing to do during an outbreak is to zap more. The more viri that are killed, the less that opportunity for more repeats. ... ... I feel very fortunate that I have not had any outbreaks of my oral herpes since a short time after I started zapping. It has been a little over 14 years since I first zapped. ... ... http://zapperdave.blogspot.com/ ... ...   [End]
            • Zap the actual breakout? or zap where the virus is dormant,...   jasonbourne   89d

Zap the actual breakout? or zap where the virus is dormant, which would be the lower back?   [End]
              • I would not zap the actual outbreak. Topically I always fou...   sunmoonstars   85d

I would not zap the actual outbreak. Topically I always found a vitamin E cream in salve form was very soothing. You could easily make your own salve too. ... ... Don’t get discouraged. I firmly believe my doing the protocol helped my virus wear itself out. I think I still have herpes but I have found what works and overall I have a life free from symptoms. I can’t get worked up about not having a cure because not having symptoms is close enough for me. Once in a blue moon I feel something coming on but I generally can beat it before it comes out. You will get freedom if you try enough thi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The one thing that really has worked.   sunmoonstars   4mo

Is Lauricidin. I used to think I needed acyclovir. I don’t. I am free from needing it if I take one capful of lauricindin. Before I tried it, I read it was at least as effective as antivirals you get from your doctor. I wanted to believe it but it sounded too good to be true. It’s not. I have less outbreaks then I ever have. Less then when I was on acyclovir for a full year because the virus was out of hand. I am sure that helped, I think the bob beck protocol helped but for maintaining nothing has worked as good for me is Lauicindin. I wanted to share, because herpes used to rule ...   [retrieve this message]
  • nvm   heronimus   5mo

nvm just read something discouraging about finding a cure sigh :/   [End]
  • New with exfoliative chelitis   #178567   5mo  C

Hi everyone, ... ... I’ve been a lurker for quite some time and now decided to join this support group as I am in need to talk to ppl experiencing the same thing I’m going through. ... ... I have peeling lips for 4 months already. I am 90% sure I got this from my recurrent cold sores. In the summer time, i kept breaking out in cold sores every week for months and every outbreak, I would notice my lip skin get white and soggy. I would just wipe off the dead skin and in a few days new ones would grow back normally. This continued for awhile until one day, after an outbreak, it didn’t heal and kept pe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Immunity, arginine, antibiotics   White Shark   5mo

Cold sores are caused by herpes viruses. ... ... Your immunity is compromised, and your digestion, that is why the herpes virus keeps breaking up. ... You have to heal your intestines, your digestion, in order to heal your lips. ... ... Get rid of sugar, industrially processed foods and sulfites from your diet, they have negative effect on your immunity and your digestion. ... ... Consider Fecal Microbiota Transplantation therapy ( FMT ) . ... ... Have you maybe used orral antibiotics 4-6 months ago, the time when your peeling lips started? If yes, that is the trigger and the main causative cofactor. ... ... ... Immuni ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi white shark, thank you for your post. I feel that my die...   #178567   5mo

Hi white shark, thank you for your post. I feel that my diet is quite healthy and I don’t drink soda or eat junk food much. I’ll try to start drinking milk everyday to see if that will help since I don’t have too much dairy in my diet. I feel that if I can keep my cold sores down, my peeling lips will go away also. I have tried lysine pills before with no avail so I feel like its something else in my system that’s causing it. I am very interested in a liver flush so thank you for your recommendations. I’ll look into it.   [End]
      • Fantastic information. You have cover almost all part of ou...   alissa58   4mo

Fantastic information. You have cover almost all part of our daily food habit. Highly reach information. Thanks.   [End]
    • Re: New with exfoliative chelitis   beatty57   5mo

The herpes can be cured. may take a few weeks, but the therapy will also aid other health issues. An interesting case; woman with herpes and wanted a baby. ... Took four months to cure the herpes, nine months for a beautiful baby. …dez...   [End]
  • Image Embedded Is this SD? Please help, no doctor can help me :(   wishy0uwerehere   5mo  C

Can someone please help me...I’ve had a rash around my mouth for 6 months and no doctor can help me :( The skin is red, flaky, and scaly. When the rash comes up it weeps clear fluid, then crusts over in a honey/yellow color. Here are two pictures: ... ... ... ... ... I make sure to keep it moisturized with Vaseline or Aquafor, which I’ve heard mixed things about, but it seems to work. When the redness and crusts go away, then I am left with very flaky white skin, like this: ... ... ... I was prescribed steroids which did not work. Right now I am using a combination of olive oil and tea tree oil to keep i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Angular Cheilitis: ... Low levels of vitamin B2 Riboflavin....   RRR Educational FootDoctor   5mo

Angular Cheilitis: ... Low levels of vitamin B2 Riboflavin. ... Take 2 tablets of B2 every day for ... 90 days, and 1 tab of mega B for 30 ... days. Eat a better diet, don’t be a ... vegetarian: UpJohn’s vitamin manual, ... Merck Manual, Heilpraktiker ... ... I seriously doubt the competancy of US doctors!! ... This is the first thing listed in every vitamin manual. ... My textbook, essentials of human nutrition, by Mann and Truswell.2nd edition Oxford Uni press 2003. ... Page 212, section 12.2 ”the B vitamins”. ... 12.2 Ribflavin ... 12.2.5 Deficiency: Humans. ... The clinical symptoms of deficiency: angular stomatitis, cheil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What is your diet like? Are you vegetarian?   White Shark   5mo

What is your diet like? Are you vegetarian? ... ... Eliminate sugar, junk food and sulfites from your diet. ... ... Is your diet high on arginine? ... Arginine-rich foods include chocolate, almonds, peanuts, gelatin, and grains, including but not limitig to corn, wheat and oats. All grains ar high on arginine and low on lysine, even rice, and that feeds the herpes virus. ... ... Consider learning about liver flush and flushing your liver a few times. ... ... learn about Fecal Microbiota Transplant Therapy, if nothing else helps. ... ... WS ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Is this SD? Please help, no doctor can help me :(   beatty57   5mo

Can be vitamin deficiency and or to much refined sugar, Fastest cure is vitamin C, one gram per meal and multi vitamins, multi B and multi minerals. Good for hair, nails and stops colds and flu. Cut out all refined sugars, soft drinks, very toxic as are french fried junk foods, Good for all around health. Exercise, oxygen is medicinal as well toning the body.   [End]
    • If you want total health for life and will work at it and d...   beatty57   5mo

If you want total health for life and will work at it and do the research, send a message. I am a very health 82 and my daughter, a beautiful 50. …dez...   [End]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   scabdraggr   4mo

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • You should try aromatherapy to get rid from here. Some Esse...   alissa58   4mo

You should try aromatherapy to get rid from here. Some Essential oil like witch hazel. This plant is rich in astringent that is an excellent cure for skin rash. Boil a pint of water and then add an ounce of witch hazel bark. Simmer for 10 minutes and then strain and cool. Soak a clean cloth in the solution and apply it on the skin rash. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash.   [End]
  • Scab from busted lip peeled to reveal several white bumps? ...   #139029   5mo  C

hi... i have no diagnosis and have tried for years to get one to no avail. i have a wide array of symptoms but this recent mouth injury i had is making me worry. ... ... i busted my lip after being in a fight and smashing into a curbside. part of my front tooth is now gone while the other is severely disjolted. sometimes it causes my entire jaw to cramp up and im worried about tmj and am also experiencing slight ringing tinnitus symptoms. ... ... my main current concern is about my lip, however. i had a scab on my lip from the impact of my teeth hitting it. tonight i noticed the scab was loo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • arealherpescure.com and OzoneHospital Malaysia   cutlass88   6mo  C

Has anyone on here been through Bervin Jackson’s herpes cure protocol on his website arealherpescure.com? It’s like $900, I called the number on the site and to my surprise Bervin actually picked up and we chatted about theories and he gave me his ”herpes is a fungus” speech. ... ... Basically, from what I’ve gathered through research, he’s put together a protocol claiming to eliminate herpes from the body (by DNA PCR negative test after protocol) by combining detox diet, immune support diet and supplements, and oxygen therapy (I think h2o2 drops) all based and targeted around Doug Kauffman’ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am not aware of its use for herpes, only cancer. Oxygen T...   beatty57   6mo

I am not aware of its use for herpes, only cancer. Oxygen Therapy is valid and effective. research: ‘cancer oxygen’ ... ... Might try Vitamin C. Woman with herpes ask advice of a well known nutritionist for advice. She wanted to have a baby. He said yes if you can do whats necessary. She said she would do anything to have a baby. He suggested, take vitamin C until you reach bowel tolerance, ’voluntary diarrhea’, then back off a little and continue the vitamin C at that level. She would call him with updates, vitamin C topped off at about 44 grams a day. Last call, just had a perfect ba ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Topical that works for me, Liquid Oxygen and Peppermint Oil!   Wildbiz   6mo

Hi communtiy! I just tried a new treatment that seems to work really well! ... ... No blisters formed on my lip! I have tried a lot of things out there including ... All the over the counter stuff like abrevia, oragel, bactine, etc. ... ... Then i learned about Liquid Oxygen which works pretty spectacularly by itself. But then i combined that with peppermint oil and wowser! Overnight ... Looked almost a 90% better and best of all No Blisters. ... ... Also I have learned over the course of time that as a preventive eat drink ... Foods high in L lysine. These foods are your best friends! Works a lot better ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Are these results indication that a person has genital herp...   #126018   6mo

I could post without being anonymous because I am asking for a friend but I thought this is best. ... ... She gave me her numbers for her genital herpes test results. I did not look at the papers so I don’t know if this is exactly correct but she said she wrote it on paper as the nurse told her over the phone. ... ... IgG and IgM combination is could post without being anonymous because I am asking for a friend but I thought this is best. ... ... She gave me her numbers for her genital herpes test results. I did not look at the papers so I don’t know if this is exactly correct but she said she wrote it ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What is this penile rash? Fungi? Herpes?   #176573   7mo  C

Hey I had sex unprotected about 4 weeks ago, 2 days after I had a small part on the shaft of my penis that was itchy, I inevitably scratched it, well when I woke up the red area grew over twice in size, ever since it has been there, it itches and it’s sore. It’s always wet almost like puss. Is it possibly herpes or fungi? I’ve tried jock itch cream nothing changed, Im trying test infection cream and it might be getting better I can’t tell yet. Anyone else have anything similar?   [End]
  • Is it possible to have sex with herpes infected partner?   Feelinfroggy2   7mo

I met a guy three months ago and we hit it off. I care about him so much and when we first started dating he came out and told me he has herpes. I will not be the type to stop seeing someone just because of physical limitations especially since i felt a connection to him feom the first time i saw him. We have been dating three months and he just asked me to be his girlfriend but i need to know if we take things to another level will i get infected if we have sex. I know we would have to use condoms and im fine with that and after talking to my doctor i know that there still may be risk, bu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • He must have had an initial breakout to get diagnosed. Yes,...   kcbmmxi   7mo

He must have had an initial breakout to get diagnosed. Yes, you can catch it from sexual, or even just intimate, contact with your partner, even if they have no visible symptoms. If he gets more oral flare-ups than genital ones, it will easier to pass it on to you with a kiss, a shared utensil or glass, or even something more casual. Just remain vigilant and don’t ever have unprotected sex of any kind. Also help him in spotting lip sores or other body lesions, because it can be fully contagious to you without his realizing he even has an all too familiar tingle that portends an imminent ou ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I think it’s really great you are not letting it get in the...   sunmoonstars   7mo

I think it’s really great you are not letting it get in the way of your relationship. As someone who has herpes I would caution if I was you without it that I would not have sex unless I was sure the relationship was very serious. It’s something that I am happy didn’t hold my husband back either as we have a amazing relationship. But it’s not to be taken lightly either. I had to have a C-section because of an outbreak at the time of delivery. ... ... See the thing is, some people get sores in random spots. Some people their first outbreak they get tons of sores. Others they only will ge ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you so much for your response. He found out he had it...   Feelinfroggy2   7mo

Thank you so much for your response. He found out he had it from his previous sex partner and went to the doctor to be tested. The test came back positive and since then he has been staying healthy and has not had an outbreak yet although i guess its possible one can happen at any time? We havent done anything yet but thats just because we want to be sure it is safe. I think we have a long relationship ahead of us he just wants to make sure i do not get it. But thanks again your words were very encouraging.   [End]
        • Everyone has Herpes, it flares up when we are having a Cold...   The Hunter   6mo

Everyone has Herpes, it flares up when we are having a Cold. ... It can flare up in pregnancy, sex, whatever. ... So if you pass it on it is not exactly your fault because Herpes can lay there dormant in your body until something flares it up. ... Cold Sore cream can remove it although it remains in one’s body, so it’s something that cannot be completely cured. ... I know because one of my siblings has it.   [End]
          • I don’t think it’s correct to say everyone has herpes. Man...   sunmoonstars   6mo

I don’t think it’s correct to say everyone has herpes. Many people have it and don’t know it, but also many people do not have it. I know I did not have it until I caught it from someone who had it. It passes from skin to skin contact. Cold sore creams so not remove it but speed up the healing process a couple of days. Some people have outbreaks on top of outbreaks and some people don’t have any or they have very few. It varies so much. One thing that seems to ring true is the virus does seem to wear itself out somewhat over time. I remember reading that when I had many outbreaks an ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Christopher Scipo is a holistic herpes specialist and he ha...   sunmoonstars   6mo

Christopher Scipo is a holistic herpes specialist and he has a red marine algae sex gel that helps kill the herpes virus. I can’t say how tested it has been, but I don’t think it would be a bad idea. You could certainly contact him to get more info. Also soap and water deactivate the virus. Not foolproof by any means but also as a precaution it wouldn’t be a bad idea to shower after. Certainly condoms are a must regardless of what else you do. I think things change when you are really committed and married. I wouldn’t stress the importance of being safe, at that point you have to d ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is there any other Herpes Dating Site in New York?   #172319   7mo

... ... 1 in 4 NYC residents has herpes. Is this true? 1/4 of 8,213,839 is 2,053,459. ... However, there are not as many search results as I hope at   http://www.HerpesDatingNYC.com ... It claimed the largest herpes dating ... site in New York. Does any one know any larger dating site than ... HerpesDatingNYC in this area? ...   [End]
  • Malic acid for herpes???   littlesmurf   7mo

Is Malic acid safe to take or will it cause flares? I have to take it for my my fibro. Please advice someone as my docs don’t have a clue:-(   [End]
  • cheilitis or herpes? please help :(   wishy0uwerehere   8mo  C

i am new to this forum but it seems to be a very helpful place. i have been having an issue with my lips for the last two months and i was hoping to get some advice. in june, my lips split in both corners. i have had issues with angular cheilitis a few times in past winters, but never in the summer. the lip border tingled, and i felt little bumps that i couldnt see all along my lips, and they felt like sandpaper when i rubbed my lips together. then, the corners of my lips got red splotchy marks, which looked like a rash/dermatitis. then, those splotches began to leak a clear fluid, and the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Wish, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware o...   shotsee   8mo

Hi Wish, ... ... As ”grist for your mill,” are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with MOST of the health issues known to humankind, from ingesting the powerful antioxidant, ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem(s), and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... It may just solve some or all of your problem(s). ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I need some support:-( I am new here!!   #175065   8mo

Hello everyone, ... as I mentioned before I am new here and wanted some support.Does anyone have a problem with swollen glands in the groin area? If so, how long does it usually last? I’ve been having this problem non-stop for months now. I have Ebv which is part of the herpes family. Any support is greatly needed:-).   [End]
    • Hi 175, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to you...   shotsee   7mo

Hi 175, ... ... To assist you in finding a solution to your health issue(s), I strongly encourage you, for your health’s sake, to consider the information previously posted here: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2102488 ... ... I wish you the best of health, 175! ... ... Sincerely, ... ... David   [End]
  • Healing Herpes   aihaga   8mo

If you suffer from herpes, there is a therapy that will heal you. I will be glad to answer all questions.   [End]
  • Im new here!   #175065   8mo

Hello everyone, ... I am new here. I have not been diagnosed with hsv1 or hsv2, but I feel like something is seriously going on. I’ve gone to several gyn doctors and they all think im crazy. That keep blaming my symptoms on fibro and EBV. However, I have had vaginal pain, itching and occasional burning and swollen glands for five months straight now. I was even given antivirals for EBV and that did not make a difference either. If anything I felt worst. Ive tried lysine didn’t work, im on a strict diet already for ebv, a low arginine diet. Nothing is helping me and I am miserable. I want my ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Herpes No Cures   kenbid   8mo  C

I have spoend many years trying to get rid of herpes. Did rife, magnetic pulser, herbs, ozone, hydrogen peroxide, homeopathy, topicals, MMS, etc. It hides in nerves and avoids any therapy except one that destroys nerve tissue which is as bad as bad can be. It is a virus in dna, cannot get ri dof it. ... Best you can do is beef up immune system and cut down frequency of outbreaks. I was outbreak free for 7 months from mms 2 but it returned. ... Best solution is applying MMS 1 with dmso at fist sign of an outbreak. Should resolve in few hours. Apply mms 1 with dmso topically 2-3 times over 4-6 hou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Staph Epidermidis   Ladymix23   8mo  C

I ordered a gb4000 to treat my staph epidermidis infection that i aquired a long time ago from my pelvic inflammatory disease and having it makes life moving on so hard. Ive been searching for forums about people infected with this kind of bacteria and i havent read not a single one. I want to know if theres someone successful treating iit using gb4000 or rife machine or any other kind of supplements? Its hard coz my entire body feels pain. .. I just need to share it. I hope some one with staph epidermidis can read this, it is so frustrating dealing with pain knowing you have bacteria i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You might want to post this on the Rife forum and the Zappe...   parazapper   8mo

You might want to post this on the Rife forum and the Zapper support forum. ... ...   [End]
    • Do yourself a favour. Cancel the GB4000 and contact me... I...   RemoteHealer   8mo

Do yourself a favour. Cancel the GB4000 and contact me... I will treat/cure you and I won’t even charge you. All I ask is you give me a donation once you feel better. I have a 100% record with humans + 1 horse :-) ... ...   [End]
    • Hi LM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous resu...   shotsee   8mo

Hi LM, ... ... Are you aware of the almost miraculous results many tens (hundreds?) of THOUSANDS of people have experienced, dealing with most of the diseases known to humankind, from ingesting ascorbic acid? ... ... If you are seriously interested in finding a solution to your health problem, and gaining greater health in ALL areas of your body, I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article written by Dr. Robert Cathcart, M.D. http://vitamincfoundation.org/www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm ... ... Perhaps it may solve some or all of your problem. You have only better health and well-being to gain by applyin ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Got to love, C! oh! and D, and E, and A, and B-almost anyth...   parazapper   8mo

Got to love, C! oh! and D, and E, and A, and B-almost anything. ... ... This folks is why they are called vitamins. They are essential to healthy living, but do nto be fooled by the junk that they sell in stores. ... ... If you buy junk like once a day, or century ( names spoofed of course ), you are wasting money and health. ... ... For example, the real B-12 is methyl-cobalamin, not cyano-cobalamin. ... ... See: Vitamins can save your life   [End]
        • Just as an appendix to your post: I have used quite a numbe...   shotsee   8mo

Just as an appendix to your post: I have used quite a number of brands of ascorbic acid [over the nineteen years that I have been ingesting daily Bowel Tolerance doses of ascorbic acid], and, without exception, I have always been able to reach Bowel Tolerance with all of them.   [End]
    • Hi!!! I was diagnosed with staph epidermis UTI about two we...   Laurenseekingwellness   7mo

Hi!!! I was diagnosed with staph epidermis UTI about two weeks ago. It is extremely antibiotic resistant and in a sensitivity test it was shown that only Bactrim and IV Vancomycin would kill it. My Dr. put me in a ten day course of Bactrim, but I developed an allergic reaction after 6 days and had to quit. Unfortunately the infection is still with me, but my Dr. is refusing to treat me further....I’m lost and afraid and I don’t know what to do!!   [End]
      • I can not claim that it would work for you, but if it was m...   parazapper   7mo

I can not claim that it would work for you, but if it was me, I would seek out a zapper that was strong enough to kill microbes. ... ... Additionally, I recommend drinking a lot of real cranberry juice, not the cocktails that you find on the shelves of most stores. It should not have sugars, or other sweeteners added, nor other fruit juices. Only 100 percent Cranberry. It is strong and bitter. Tastes terrible but it works. Basically, it keeps the bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls. ... ... Also try colloidal silver as it is antibacterial. ... ... I also do not believe that a doctor would ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, how are you doing so far? I was able to kill staph epi...   Ladymix23   3d

Hi, how are you doing so far? I was able to kill staph epidermidis with my machine but for some reasons I cant kill the E. coli bacteria. I am planning to take MMS1. Pls update me how you are, if you were able to kill the s. epidermidis and what did you do.l its been seven months past since you posted your message and I believe theres something new. Pls reply . Thanks,   [End]
      • Hi, how are you doing so far? I was able to kill staph epid...   Ladymix23   3d

Hi, how are you doing so far? I was able to kill staph epidermidis with my machine but for some reasons I cant kill the E. coli bacteria. I am planning to take MMS1. Pls update me how you are, if you were able to kill the s. epidermidis and what did you do.l its been seven months past since you posted your message and I believe theres something new. Pls reply . Thanks, ... Add To Favorites!   [End]
  • Herpes and MMS1 and MMS2   kenbid   10mo  C

Had herpes for years. tried ozone, rife, multi wave oscillator, hulda clark, beck and other therapies. I put mms1 on the lesion. By the second or third application it was very dried up, same day. Next day was gone but did two more applications. I used the mms1 with dmso. Has a strength of six drops of each. Now this stopped the outbreak lesion and fast too. ... Then I took mms2 for about three weeks. One pill a day for first ten days, then two a day. Spaced pills apart by four to six hours. Many months later no outbreaks. Hmmm. ... Drink like 16 oz with the mms2. I liked it about 90 min after a ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... ... ... ... Herpes Singles Australia ... ......   herpesfish   10mo

... ... ... ... ... Herpes Singles Australia ... ... ... ... ... Do you mind that I post this to the "herpes treatment stories" section of a ... Herpes Dating Site for ... Australian Herpes Singles? They may give me a free month if it is accpeted ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Do you mind that I post this to the ”herpes treatment stori...   herpesfish   10mo

Do you mind that I post this to the ”herpes treatment stories” section of a ... Herpes Dating Site for Australian Herpes Singles? They may give me a free month if it is accpeted ...   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... I saw your posts about mms2 and herpes. My...   mmscurehsv   56d

Hello, ... ... I saw your posts about mms2 and herpes. My question is in one of your posts it said mms2 killed your herpes, the other said mms2 made you outbreak free for 7 months then came back? ... ... I ordered some and would like your advice. Does mms2 get all the way to where herpes hides? ... ... Or does it just kill it when it comes out? ... ... Will it eventually die completely? ... ... Thanks,   [End]
  • My Experience with Herpes and the Bob Beck Protocol   #168690   11mo  C

Just thought I would share my experience (experiment??) with BB protocol and genital herpes for those who are interested. ... I have had the virus for about 25 years and it had become unbearable. Outbreaks were piggybacking off one another so there was barely a time I was outbreak free. After doing the BBP for 5 weeks i had managed to control it so there were no outbreaks. During a trip overseas my blood electrifier broke and I was without it for 3 weeks. The lesions came back with a vengeance! On my return I have resumed the BBP. It has been 2 months without an outbreak so I decided to e ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Supplemental iodine is the cure for herpes. Period.   #101923   11mo  C

I have had total success in eliminating a very serious herpes infection of 7 plus years by using a combination of Lugols iodine and potassium iodine crystals. This is what works, folks. The key is using gram level doses to kill the virus in the deep recesses of your body, including your spine. It will work! ... ... 1/4 teaspoon of KI crystals equals one gram. Find KI crystals on Amazon or at a compounding pharmacy. ... ... http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller20.html   [End]
  • Herpes remedies   Wildbiz   12mo

Hey guys, ... ... I have never seen so many different posts and so many different remedys for herpes as here: ... ... http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/herpes.html ... ... Just thought everyone here should be aware of this place because ... After reading all the posts, the amount of remedies is incredible! ... ...   [End]
  • L lysine   Wildbiz   12mo

Hi all, one thing I forgot to mention. I have taken up to 12000 mg in a 24 hour period without ill effects. If I felt unbalanced after eating something I ... Just take two 1000mg tabs after eating something that makes feel unbalanced and it works like a charm to prevent outbreaks. Been doing this for about 10 years. Also it matters who makes it, so stay with a brand that seems to be the most effective for you. ... ... L lysine is also inexpensive and a great thing to have on you or with you at all times. ... ... Kind regards and best wishes!   [End]
  • Just tried Bitter Melon   Wildbiz   12mo

Wow! Just got my bottle of bitter melon caps. I got a cold sore, and was feeling super unbalanced and sik inside my body. Took two bitter melon and to my surprise I felt a whole lot better! Been taking it now for 24 hours and feel soooo much better. Sore is way more healed too. ... ... Kind regards all!   [End]
  • Update again! One more thing that seems to help.   Wildbiz   12mo

Hi all. I wanted to get this in as well, sorry I forgot to post. One other thing that seems to help internally during an outbreak is NAC. Hope this helps!   [End]
  • Update: recipe that seems effective   Wildbiz   12mo

Hi all! I just tried a recipe that seems quite promising. Sore reduced a lot already, in just minutes! ... ... One capsule cloves, 4 drops liquid oxygen, 4 drops silver (500ppm), ... A bit of yogurt, mix together and apply the paste to the sore and rub in well. ... ... Good luck all! And kind regards!   [End]
  • What has worked for me   Wildbiz   12mo

Hi community! I have been dealing with cold sores for most of my adult life. ... ... Here is the arsenal that works for me. ... ... If you get an outbreak, I have discovered that applying liquid oxygen is really helpful, it can reduce the sore to almost nothing overnight. I bought mine on amazon. Just apply a drop or two every couple of hours for the first 24 hours. This is my newest arsenal. Discovered it by mistake when I didn’t have anything else in the house to put on it. ... ... Here is what has worked for me in the past: ... ... The number one prevention is l-lysine and avoiding foods that have L-arg ...   [retrieve this message]
  • consuming coconut oil effects on hsv2 herpes   synthetic111   12mo  C

Just wondering if anyone consumes coconut oil for genital herpes. I have heard consuming it kills the virus.... and eating around 3-4 tablespoons a day is good for health. , but I have also read conflicting statements from people on the web some saying it stops out breaks and others saying it caused them outbreaks. Just want peoples opinion who actually eat coconut oil for this   [End]
  • For herpes and more   Imgood   12mo  C

Breath of fire through the left nostril. It takes only 11 minutes a day and it’s free!!!  ... ...   ... ... ”We are not making any claims, but there is a breath meditation in Kundalini Yoga which according to yoga, creates a \”benign radiation\” in the body, which no virus can withstand. Block your right nostril with your right index finger, raise your left hand up (as if you are taking an oath) and have your ring finger tip and thumb tip meeting. Do Breath of Fire through the left nostril for 11-31 minutes. To end, clasp your hands in front of your face, palms facing inwards, thumbs on to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is it possible for coconut oil to activate hsv2?   synthetic111   12mo  C

Is it possible for coconut oil to activate genital herpes? if taken internally? Just wondering because I ate a jar of this stuff and a week later had my first ever outbreal of hsv2 on my groin. I also had sex with a girl who said she was negative for herpes but im not sure? id like to go back to taking coconut oil to suppres the virus but im confused if it will suppress it or activate it in my body? any help please? thanks!!   [End]
  • Killing genital herpes   synthetic111   13mo  C

I was just diagnosed a few months ago with this hsv2. The girl I caught it from didnt tell me she had it. Has anyone had luck kiling off this virus? I have had two outbreaks so far. The first wasnt to bad a few painful blisters. 2 months later my second out break with blisters in different spots. My second out break was worse than the first. one of the sores got a secondary infection with the bacteria mrsa. A staph infection that sent me to the emergency room to have them cut the sore open and drain the infected pus. It was not fun! and left me with a big gaping hole in my stomache. I am ...   [retrieve this message]
    • For years I had painful mouth sores as a result of herpes s...   Tizona   13mo

For years I had painful mouth sores as a result of herpes simplex virus 1. I would get them every winter and we just go on and on it caused lots and lots of pain and discomfort ... ... Finally I did completely cure it with a rife machine using specific frequencies that target the DNA of pathogens. all took was a few treatments, and boom, that was it. Of course I can’t guarantee you’re going to have the same experience. ... ... The problem is that rife machines are very expensive. One thing you might consider is see if anybody in your area has a machine that they’re willing to let you use or borrow f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Whether you get rid of it for good or not is in question, b...   InCharge   13mo

Whether you get rid of it for good or not is in question, but if not you can control it to a manageable problem and cut down on the outbreaks using colloidal Silver. ... ... Some claim they got rid of full blown Aids with CS. Read about it here  http://www.colloidforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=438 ... ... Surely worth the try. ...   [End]
    • I would use a good zapper with copper paddles and pads. Whe...   parazapper   12mo

I would use a good zapper with copper paddles and pads. Whenever an outbreak occurred, I would place the positive electrode directly on the affected area and hold the negative away from any part of the body, zapping according to the zappers timing instructions. ... ... At least in some cases, this might bring an outbreak to a halt. During times in between, I would use both paddles and footpads as a normal 4 point contact system to try to reduce the chance of additional outbreaks. ... ... No guarantees that this will work ( for legal reasons ) but it is what I would do. Also, use colloidal silver. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://curezone.com/clark/herpes.asp   Johny Apple Bomb   12mo

http://curezone.com/clark/herpes.asp   [End]
    • No, not gone with the above you mentioned. ... Although, my...   #170784   12mo

No, not gone with the above you mentioned. ... Although, my best friend is suffering from the disease last five years. ... Initially he took so many allopathic formulas, which no doubt helped him, but the problem was, every time the medications were not consumed, problem of outbreaks occurred. ... Finally he came to know about some natural remedies including Homeopathic Nosodes and herbs like Hypericum Mysorense. These are known for boosting immunity and providing anti-viral effects to the body respectively. Also, one of the main factors why he believed much in these are that they address the root ...   [retrieve this message]
      • You probably already came across this. ... BHT the preserva...   twll   12mo

You probably already came across this. ... BHT the preservative is suppose to cure it. ... I heard about in in the 1980’s ... ... https://www.google.com/search?q=bht+herpes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a ... ... YAHOO post ... ... Description ... BHT is an antioxidant widely used as a food preservative that has been shown in research to uncoat lipid enveloped viruses and kill them. BHT has been used by thousands of herpes sufferers since the 1970’s to halt or minimize herpes outbreaks. ... ... Earth Clinic good website ... http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/BHT.html   [retrieve this message]
  • Bee Venom-Loaded Nanoparticles Kill HIV   CLEW   13mo  C

”Bee venom could prevent the spread of HIV. Researchers at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis found that the toxin in bee venom, called melittin, puts holes in the protective protein coating that surrounds viruses and bacteria, killing them without harming healthy human cells.” ... ... http://news.discovery.com/tech/bee-venom-loaded-nanoparticles-kill-hiv-130309.htm   [End]
  • Extremely Ill after sex   randomgirl0106   13mo  C

So I’m 21 years old and I’ve had health problems since I was in middle school/ high school. It started out with insomnia, which kept worsening. By the time I was 14 I had dark circles around my eyes constantly, even when I caught up on sleep. I had rumors at school going around about me that I was drug addict because of this. By the time I was 16, my insomnia had worsened, and when I did fall to sleep I had sleep paralysis.I also developed hypoglcemia. I was also cold and tired all the time. By 18 I started having bowel issues. Mucus and lots of gas in them. By the time I was 19 I develope ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well, it seems to me that you’re a long term sufferer of ca...   Kcirla   13mo

Well, it seems to me that you’re a long term sufferer of candida overgrowth, you’re right. About what happened after the sex, I can’t really tell you, but it is very likely given your symptoms that your flora (gut and vaginal) was disturbed in the first place. And this is our first line of defense against pathogens. ... ... Don’t worry too much, you can be healthy again if you take adequate actions. You will need patience and a lot of efforts, but it is worth it. If terminal patients with weeks to live have made it, you can do it too. ... ... First thing, before starting any protocol. You need to ma ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded Do not eat raw veggies, instead juice them (lots of them!) ...   Blistering Fate   13mo

Do not eat raw veggies, instead juice them (lots of them!) and if you want to eat them cooked, as the other poster commented even the usual juicer its better than nothing. Raw veggies are hard to digest, you will realise when it comes out the other end (thats how I did... uhh. ... ... Do NOT follow the anticandida diet or your underweight issues will either worse or stay the same. Eat whole grains, organic grass feed meat from time to time, organic chicken, turkey, eggs, soft nuts such as walnuts, fruits like starwberries are packed with antioxidants and antinflammatory compounds for a little t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi, ... ... I feel very bad about everything you described...   lakshmi7   13mo

Hi, ... ... I feel very bad about everything you described. I hope you get better. ... ... You sound like you are severely overwhelmed with toxicities in the body and severely malnourished. ... ... Find a Naturopathic Doctor, or an Ayurveda, or TCM practitioner to guide you in the process of recovery. In the state that you are now and considering your young age, it’s a risk to do it on your own before months of research. ... ... Your main focus is to nourish and to detoxify. ... ... Since your digestive tract is in mess currently and you are not digesting your food, you are in no shape for raw veggies, beans, who ...   [retrieve this message]
    • All the advice below is very good in my opinion. Try to hav...   SeattleK   13mo

All the advice below is very good in my opinion. Try to have a few raw veggies, because in the raw they have good enzymes, but the others are right it may be too much and you may need to microwave or juice them. ... ... Another program for general health is nutritional balancing. It works by rebuilding the mineral levels in your body. Definitely won’t replace the candida protocol, but it could be useful along with it. Good luck, I went through a lot of the same stuff in high school - and now I am in college and about 75% better. It’s gonna take time, and its going to be really challenging, but ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Everyone’s given you good advice, but the best advice is de...   natway   13mo

Everyone’s given you good advice, but the best advice is definitely from Blistering Fate; eating a high calorie diet. ... ... It’s because your diet is coming up short on calories, which is so common in girls your age in our male dominated world, unfortunately and this problem affects guys too more than people probably realize. But now you know the problem, so now you know the solution, you simply have to start eating more. ... ... Here’s a great article that Starbell just posted that is a must read for you and a lot of other people on these boards: ... ... Adrenal Fatigue as a Cover for Starvation ... htt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am now realizing that this issue is more common than I th...   nyckid10   13mo

I am now realizing that this issue is more common than I thought. I honestly thought I was cursed and the only one. I also had problems since middle school/high school, and it got really bad in college when I developed really bad leaky gut/candida/acne/anxiety. ... ... I currently got rid of the candida/leaky gut/parasites but am not totally drained out because of what I was putting my body through during all of that detox! I am currently dealing with severe adrenal exhaustion. Maybe I can help you with some things that I learned and did to get better, and tell you what to avoid. I sent you a PM.   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you lived in the same home while you’ve had all these ...   MrCuddly   13mo

Have you lived in the same home while you’ve had all these problems? If so you might seriously consider testing for molds, fungus, or other toxic conditions that might be in your house/apartment, etc. ... ... I knew a young girl who had some of the problems you describe and she knew it was from black mold that was in her house but she couldn’t afford to move - which was a sad situation. Just a thought..   [End]
      • Hi Randomgirl, ... ... So sorry for what you are going th...   Marie64   13mo

Hi Randomgirl, ... ... So sorry for what you are going through. What test have you had done to see your cortisol level? ... ... Low cortisol can mess up your digestion, your harmones and feeling very ill after sex. ... ... Do you know if you suffer low aldesterone to ? COntrols sodium and potassium levels. Low sodium can cause lots of issues too. ... ... I am on hydrocortisone, I was diagnosed with Auto Immune Addison’s disease. ... ... Marie   [End]
        • http://undergroundwellness.com/. This guy Sean is amazing.....   Seraphein   13mo

http://undergroundwellness.com/. This guy Sean is amazing.. Great information. Pease send him this story on your health ... ... ... http://undergroundwellness.com/how-to-make-beef-bone-broth/. ... ... http://bonesandhormones.com/fdn/. Reed Davis to knows hs stuff tell him your story him and Sean work together alot ... https://www.google.com/search?q=underground+wellness+podcast&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari. Sometimes Listening is better than reading. You can also find these podcasts on YouTube undergroundwellness ... I send you these links To save time of typing all this information you can ta ...   [retrieve this message]
    • look into the gaps diet. looks like you have gut dysbiosis ...   zepplin2011   13mo

look into the gaps diet. looks like you have gut dysbiosis and repairing your gut will improve your overall health. Try and seek the help of a certified gaps practitioner.   [End]
      • I had severe constipation for a good two-three years with s...   overtheedge   12mo

I had severe constipation for a good two-three years with slight constipation for about 5 years before that; without an enema I would have maybe two bowel movements worth per month. My bowel movements all came out undigested and covered in mucous. ... ... There were many doctors I tried, none of them did anything beyond suggesting over the counter laxatives. I tired a few dozen different treatments before a homeopathic doctor gave me a bottle of Digestive Enzymes and Betain HCL(Hydro-chloride) ... ... The recommendation was that the enzymes/betain be taken with every meal to which I complied, skip ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You symptoms are very similar to mine. I finally found a na...   #99756   10mo

You symptoms are very similar to mine. I finally found a naturopathic doctor that took my stool sample and sent it away to The Great Smokies Diagnostic Lab and found I was infested with three different types of amoebas.Used metronidazole and cured the problems.   [End]
    • Sorry to hear about your health problems. ... ... If you c...   Medium.AL   4mo

Sorry to hear about your health problems. ... ... If you can afford it, I would recommend getting checked out by an alternative doctor (naturopath, homeopath, whatever.) Western-trained doctors do not know how to treat body system issues very well. And it sounds like you have a lot of them. ... ... If you can’t do that, get yourself a blender and start making yourself smoothies. Stop drinking soda, stay away from sugar, eat more salads, and try not to eat too may carbs. Get some exercise, doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Walking 30 minutes a day will do. ... ... Read about Edgar Cayce. Read abour ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lysine for children, how much?   bjornbjorn   13mo

How much lysine is efficient for a 6 year old child? My daughter is getting cold sores every month. Its so hard for kids not to touch these and spread them. I want to give her Lysine but need to know the proper dosage amount. 6 1/2 years old and 45 lbs ... ...   [End]
  • Coconut Oil and Herpes (Re)activation   tceetwo   13mo  C

Hello, ... ... I haven’t suffered from herpes labialis ever in my life, but I had a lymphoma a few years ago and suffered from a strange incidence of 3 month long pneumonia a while back which both might have been caused by a herpes virus as I found out. ... ... Now I’m using Virgin Coconut Oil for about two months now and it helps me a lot. I finally cured my constipation. But ever since I take it I have herpes labialis in the corner’s of my mouth and in my nose. I wonder if this is a good thing and some kind of reactivation as coconut oil is known to have antiviral properties and fight herpes virae ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Ozone injection is AWESOME for herpes. But, need advice.   #168281   14mo  C

Hello everyone! ... ... Two years ago, I became infected with the herpes virus, and have used BHT supplements to treat it with moderate success. The supplements worked best when taken in the morning on an empty stomach. ... ... However, about 1 month ago, I skipped one day (ONE DAY!!!), and got an INSANE outbreak that just wouldn’t quit, even after taking the supplements again. Just by missing one day! Geez! ... ... So I started researching other methods, and came across Ozone therapy. After reading about it, I quickly booked an appointment with a clinic that offers it. It’s the one where they take 100cc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • They are treating herpes very successfully with MMS, it jus...   sd2345   14mo

They are treating herpes very successfully with MMS, it just takes a few months. You might want to look into that. ... ...   [End]
    • Honestly I would strongly consider the Ozone Treatment, I h...   Man909   14mo

Honestly I would strongly consider the Ozone Treatment, I heard someone they did the treatment 6 times before everything was all clear. and I would also tell you to start taking Olive leaf extract (15+ Oleuropein 500mg) along with it. I take 2000mg’s a day now and have not seen anything. No tingles, no breakouts or that feeling that you’re being poked by needles. you’ll be fine. So definitely get the Ozone treatment.   [End]
      • Yup, already taking Olive leaf extract since a couple of we...   #168281   14mo

Yup, already taking Olive leaf extract since a couple of weeks ago :D ... ... As for the ozone, Ok, I’ll go for it! Probably 6 more treatments. But, any idea on how much time I should wait between each treatment?? ... Should I go once a week? Twice a week? or maybe go every single day for 6 days in a row? That’s what I really need advice with..   [End]
      • I’m going to keep this short, I was ill and MD’S had no a...   FONDUES   10mo

I’m going to keep this short, I was ill and MD’S had no answers. I began my research then took swift action . Within three months I had all the mercury filling removed, very fortunate no mercury poisoning was found. I had all the root canals extracted of course one was badly infected and one wisdom tooth extracted that was infected My dentist at the time of the extractions injected ozone. I noticed instantly my eyesight got better. and I felt better, ... ... I knew I would have to have follow up ozone with the ND. A machine checked me and noted that I had virus Hep B, the medical la ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi everyone! ... ... Hopefully someone can help me out. D...   #180959   79d

Hi everyone! ... ... Hopefully someone can help me out. Does anyone have a recommendation for a practice that does the Ozone Injection? I’ve been doing the food grade hydrogen peroxide therapy, which I found in a book, for almost 2 months. I’m just seeing the signs of an outbreak, so I’m thinking that maybe this hydrogen peroxide therapy isn’t working :(. Any advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!   [End]
  • A Riddle Wrapped in a Mystery Inside an Enigma!   CLEW   15mo  C

”In the contact lens fluid of a French woman with inflamed eyes, scientists have discovered several new parasites, nested inside one another like Russian dolls. ... ... Bernard La Scola and Christelle Desnues from the CNRS in France found that the fluid was contaminated with an amoeba infected by a new giant virus, which they called Lentille virus. Inside that, they found a virophage—a virus that can only replicate in cells infected by another virus—which they called Sputnik 2. Deeper still, they found tiny chunks of parasitic DNA, which they called transpovirons, that can hop around Lentille v ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Wow! It is rediculous how bad the stool testing is!   seemekc   15mo

Wow! It is rediculous how bad the stool testing is!   [End]
    • This was the exact way that Dr. Staninger described what Mo...   Bugbuster   15mo

This was the exact way that Dr. Staninger described what Morgellons was. ... ... It blew me away when I realized that M was manmade nanotechnology artificial life. ... ... She said that it was like Russian dolls folded within each other. ... ... I have also seen this under my microscope. ... ...   ... ... Good find Clew. ... ... btw, how are you feeling these days. ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Image Embedded I like Dr. Staninger, the world needs more like her! ... ...   CLEW   15mo

I like Dr. Staninger, the world needs more like her! ... ... Maybe we can learn a Russian ”stomp on morg” dance! ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_O_P_Forums/tumblr_m7fzxlRNiB1rb68w1o1_250.gif ... ... I’ve had that awful flu for about 3 weeks and been having a hard time wrapping my mind around anything. The worst is over I think... Hope everyone else is bouncing back... ... ... The main thing now is I felt like I ate a bowling ball and it stuck! So been doing a lot of cleansing for that using castor oil and I got one of those ”sputnik” internal zappers, which hasn’t reappeared yet, but it really feels like ...   [retrieve this message]
  • norovirus   micah68   15mo  C

willhydrogen peroxide kill norovirus on surfaces like countertops, door knobs, etc? ...   [End]
  • Herpes Rashes Question   #167371   15mo

My son has been getting these rashes on his legs that come and go, is it possible that it could be herpes?   [End]
    • Are they fluid filled blisters that crust over? Are they it...   #120023   15mo

Are they fluid filled blisters that crust over? Are they itchy and painful to the touch (I would not touch directly if you think it is herpes). ... ... Myself the Mom side of me, I am inclined to think it’s more of a heat rash or something else. Does he have herpes anywhere else? Is he a kid? Have you checked his mattress for bed bugs?   [End]
  • Herpes remedy   #167461   15mo

I beleive this remedy will work for anyone. I can’t say yet that I am cured but I am convinced at the power of Olive leaf extract. I was diagnosed with Herpes 2 in November 2012 and it really did a number on my ”little guy”. It was horrible, continual itching, lesions and even mentally frustrating. I thought for a good whole 3 weeks that my dating life would be over as I knew it. The only thing that helped me was that I am a big believer in plant medicines etc., I once used Oil of Oregano to knock out a Sinus Infection after I used several different antibiotics unaffectively. ... Anyho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve had herpes for 13 years and tried a lot of things. Th...   #120023   15mo

I’ve had herpes for 13 years and tried a lot of things. The Beck protocol helped a decent amount. I did it for four months. I went on herpes meds. for a full year out of desperation and then finally last may I started Lauricidin. It’s the one thing for me I can truly say has given me the most relief from outbreaks. I rarely get them now. I’ve had a couple of mild outbreaks since may but when I first caught this I was on of those ppl who really didn’t get relief it was outbreak on top of outbreak. I wish I had known about this 13 years ago. Also another thing I have heard a lot about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • stay away from foods that are high in arginine ... and eat ...   glaxony   15mo

stay away from foods that are high in arginine ... and eat a lot of food that is high in lysine ... ... it is when you have too much arginine and not enough lysine in your system that herpes begins to replicate and you get the break out ... ... anything with caffeine in it gives me a herpes attack ... ... other helpful supplements: ... ... lengchaiupatu ... colloidal silver ... lysine ...   [End]
      • See this is the shitty thing about herpes. I find it’s a on...   #120023   15mo

See this is the shitty thing about herpes. I find it’s a one does not fit all for treatment. I had two different ND’s who had me on specific diets that I followed with high doses of lysine and other various supplements and all of it did nothing for me. ... ... I know lysine works for a ton of ppl. I just find it frustrating that it’s an individual journey for each person to find out what works for them. ... ... I can drink coffee by the bucketfuls, eat chocolate and yet it does seem to cause outbreaks in many ppl. I do avoid most nuts for the most part though. ... ... Dr. Weils site has some good info o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • my own cure for my bad cold sore, easy to make at home. i w...   jessicalundy   15mo

Just wanted to tell everyone who has a herpes simplex 1 on their lip, like I did, there is hope. I couldn’t believe it. I rarely get these things, out of the blue after a lot of stress a bit one pops out(started small) in the corner of my left part of mouth. day by day it grew and began to look like Mt. Vesovius. i was scared, didn’t know if it was cold sore or MRSA or what. it soon became the size of a half dollar. tried silver, antibiotic paste, nothing. each day worse. THEN i got on the web and did some research. Read that Bitter Melon kills the virus. Ok, so i had some on my shelf. dec ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please help! Rashes erupt after starting detox!   yojimbo   16mo  C

Namaste, ... ... Recently I purchased colosan and started the the 3 times a day initial cleanse as recommended. After 2-3 days, I started to get woke up one morning with dry nose, and the skin above my upper lip was very dry, red, and itchy. ... ... Not knowing what it was I applied some ... - http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/angel-baby/angel-baby-bottom-balm.html - to help ease the rash as it tends to work relatively well with rashes in the past. This time round it only provided temporary relief, and the rashes started to spread, swell, and form slight pimples with white pus like substance in it. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have exactly same red , dry, cracked, sticky lips during ...   Pokermaniac   16mo

I have exactly same red , dry, cracked, sticky lips during my C. Guilliermondii (non-albicans) overgrow war. ... ... You have to check: ... ... All people should know 3 basic ratio: ... ... Sodium / Potassium - 0,47-0,83 so best is 2:3 for example (i use following dosage) 3000mg sodium(its like 18 salt peach) and 4500mg potassium (parsley and broccoli mostly) ... ... Copper / Zinc - 1:10 - from 1:7 up to 1:12 no more 1:15. ... ... Copper from parsley mostly - i have 2,5mg copper and 15mg zinc from fish and eggs and 10 from supps = 25 - ratio=1:10 since few days after one year wrong ratio. 30mg zinc and 2,5mg coppe ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Once you start detox of candida it could be a fluke or worm...   ATeasweet   16mo

Once you start detox of candida it could be a fluke or worm causing a break out get some coconut oil eat it and rub in face throughout day it should go away. Next I would get oil if oregano medium bottle to take twice daily. Lemon juice.also with the oil of oregano also woodworm or black walnut tonic use liquids not pill in these items you will also need to kidney cleanse and liver cleanse. No sugar of any and no starch either for a while just meat if you eat it and vegetables also cook with the coconut oil meat and vegatables get yougurt too. No codiments like mayo or ketchup. Maybe musta ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks guys for the replies, support, and suggestions. Is t...   yojimbo   16mo

Thanks guys for the replies, support, and suggestions. Is the only way to know for sure what it is testing by the doctors? It is strange because I have never had anything like this before, and it only showed up when I started my colon cleanse using colosan(oxygen based cleansing). ... ... Perhaps it has caused an imbalance in my system or just purging of the Candida toxins? Anyway, I got my hands on some Tea Tree oil, mixed it 1:9 ratio with sesame oil and applied it and got instant relief..the itch died down and the rash receded, only thing left now is slight redness and the skin is slowly he ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi- ... ... I recently started a high protien diet which c...   happygilr90254   16mo

Hi- ... ... I recently started a high protien diet which caused a nasty rash on my chest.  Itched like crazy!  I read on a blog to try either vaseline or coconut oil.  I used both and they both gave relief...but the coconut oil made it go away in about a week!  Give it a try....unfefined bought in whole foods. ... ...   ...   [End]
      • Something weird is happening atm, when I put coconut oil, i...   yojimbo   16mo

Something weird is happening atm, when I put coconut oil, it starts to itch more, when I wash the rashes clean, and leave it to breathe without applying anything, it’s fine, just that the skin is very dry and tight, and my lips are super dry to the point that the edges of my mouth are cracking, and the creases on the lips are starting to crack too. It is painful as hell when I drink or eat anything. ... ... Any ideas? I’m starting to think perhaps it’s something that I contracted from my new companion, just that perhaps it’s latent in her and it showed up immediately in me? I was wondering whe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cold sores to pop or not to pop, which will heal faster   bjornbjorn   16mo  C

I have been getting cold sores off and on for many years as of late I have had 2 in 1 months time. Usually I pop them with a sterile syringe and drain with paper towel ensuring it touches absolutely nothing, I also where sterile gloves while doing this. ... My question is, should I pop or not pop it? My 1 and only concern is healing, which will be faster for healing popping or not popping it? ... ... Also any recommendations for speeding up healing once the blister has formed?   [End]
    • Leave them alone, but just keep spraying them with Colloida...   R InCharge   16mo

Leave them alone, but just keep spraying them with Colloidal silver. Do this throughout the day to keep them moist with the CS ... ... I got them pretty regular a few years ago, but after using CS on them whenever I did get them I don’t get them at all anymore at all. ... ... Actually I have found CS to be very effective for any topical skin remedy that comes along. ... ... Getting rid of them won’t happen overnight, but every time you get one keep it moist with CS. I think the virus hides within the tissues of the body and comes out at opportune times when you have other issues like colds, etc. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I agree, it seems better to leave them alone. They seem to ...   #167034   15mo

I agree, it seems better to leave them alone. They seem to usually break open on their own, but maybe as the above post says, if you keep them moist, maybe they don’t do this? I have a small scar on my upper lip now from not leaving one run its course, and it took the longest to heal compared to other blisters I had at the same time. And I think had I left it be I wouldn’t have gotten those other blisters. But when you have a giant throbbing blister on your mouth I can see how it would make sense to drain it! I just think over the long run its better to avoid them as much as possible. I ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I believe Colloidal Silver works. However I do believe tha...   #167461   15mo

I believe Colloidal Silver works. However I do believe that stupid virus can be killed off if you internally use Olive Leaf Extract. Since HSV is such a stubborn virus you’ll probably need to use it for a few months in order to completely heal up. I am currently using Olive leaf extract (15% Oleuropein) and have been symptom free for a month now, and in that time I have also been sick (flu and cold) and have not shown any symptoms. I was diagnosed in November 2012 and then started taking 5-6 grams of this stuff a day. Anyhow I am going to do this for 1-2 more months and then see how ...   [retrieve this message]
    • First of all, if you are getting cold sores that often, the...   Medium.AL   4mo

First of all, if you are getting cold sores that often, there is something off with your immune system. Pay attention to your pH (which is affected by diet, exercise, and strong emotions.) Once I started paying attention to my pH, I greatly reduced the number of outbreaks I get. Maybe once a year now. ... ... When I do get it, I am eager for it to go away, so like you I have picked at the sores and tried to apply whatever topical solution I was using at the time directly to the sore. I have had some success with this at catching it early and reducing the scabbing and overall healing by a few ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve suffered terribly from Cold Sores for years, get them ...   Double Gloucester   3mo

I’ve suffered terribly from Cold Sores for years, get them like clockwork every year. ... ... I’ve tried a lot of remedies and a friend of mine pointed me on to Herstat. ... ... It’s a cold sore care that you can use at any stage of the cold sore, it’s worked really well.   [End]
  • easy natural way to stop outbreaks of herpes works for me   #161386   16mo

for anyone suffering i hope this helps. i am not a doctor or medical person so this is not medical advice and i am only speaking from my own personal experience. i have been able to successfully stop the last 3 outbreaks in their tracks. no. one is l-lysine 500 mg. generic brand tablets because you can chew them with some juice or whatever you want to cover the taste. i have found that this makes it more effective to use anything chewable. if you are good and avoid chocolate, nuts, oats and other high arginine foods, then you can take lysine once in awhile, but if you have been having ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Methylene Blue?!   CLEW   16mo  C

Who would have thought that methylene blue could be so helpful? Wow... Antifungal also! Do a search... ... ... ”It has an amazingly large plethora of clinical and therapeutic (early Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment) applications(1). In fact, MB is an FDA-grandfathered antidote for the treatment of methemoglobinemia, a condition characterized by elevated levels of oxidized form of hemoglobin that interferes with its ability to release oxygen to the tissues.” ... ... It can help improve cognitive function. It has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier, making it useful for conditio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Herpigon   zepplin2011   16mo  C

Does anyone know how to make make the herpigon cream for herpes? Apparently is works very well and includes urea, tannic acid, and zinc sulfate. I can’t find anywhere that tells how to make it. Thanks   [End]
    • I cannot answer your question, but there is an extremely ef...   wateroflife   16mo

I cannot answer your question, but there is an extremely effective product for cold sores that costs very little to make yourself and should do the job. ... ... This is colloidal silver and there is a forum here for it. I make my own using a Sota Instruments Silver Pulser. ... ... A relation was visiting a couple of years ago who got cold sores regularly. She had one coming up and expected it to burst through by morning. I suggested she try a silver water spray on her lip which she did. We could not see it yet, but she knew it was coming. It did not eventuate and she sprayed it every two hours the f ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Progesterone and Thyroid.....   #105655   17mo

”Many women have premenstrual herpes outbreaks which can be controlled with progesterone or thyroid.” Nutrition for Women by Ray Peat, Ph.D. page 54. ... ... ... The ”thyroid” he is referring to is Natural Dessicated Thyroid, which most endocrinologists/MDs/etc. have no clue about - go figure. And if they do know anything about it, they refuse to prescribe it out of their sheer cruelty and misinformation. Oh my, how very, very stupid the average medical professional can be! And such a red herring for life, health and thriving. ... ... You can order online. Go to Stop The Thyroid Madness to learn ...   [retrieve this message]
  • so has anyone actually been cured of herpes? and doesnt hav...   zepplin2011   18mo

I may have herpes. Not sure what it is but i have a sore on my anus and it pusses up and bleeds and the doc said it looked like herpes so I am waiting for results. My question is--has anyone actually ever cured their herpes?   [End]
    •  guess not ...   zepplin2011   18mo

guess not ...   [End]
    • Am I cured I can’t say that yet but here’s what i do know f...   #167461   15mo

Am I cured I can’t say that yet but here’s what i do know for sure. I was diagnosed with Herpes 2 in November 2012 and it really did a number on my ”little guy”. I soon went on a week fast (stayed away from all trigger foods) and started using Olive Leaf extract (15+ % Oleuropein, 500mg capsules) about 2-6 grams a day (2.5 grams in the morning and 2.5 in the evening) and within a month all symptoms went away including any lesions and that oh so horrible ”tingling” feeling. HSV 2 will wreck anyones day. I’m gonna keep on it for another 1-2 months and then let go completely and see wha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is no cure for herpes as of yet. There are a lot of t...   Nostra   6mo

There is no cure for herpes as of yet. There are a lot of treatments for treating the outbreaks and symptoms of herpes. ... You could also consider going on a high lysine and low arginine diet, keep stress to a minimum and enough rest. ... ... Kenneth ... Gent,Belgium ... http://www.abandonherpes.Com   [End]
Page 28 of 28
1  10  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   28    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Representativ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Destroy Parasites Naturally
Destroy Parasites Permanently in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Healthy Weight Loss
”I have more energy than ever.” - Sally May
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs is the largest independent researcher covering halitosis, bad Ora...
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
$5 off at Iherb.com
Use referral code X0T949 to get $5 off your first order from iherb.com

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

5,120 messages, 1,141 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 183, 28 pages,  2,877,757 page views

"People do not lack strength; they lack will."
~ Victor Hugo

Image Galler Herpes Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

I regained my life!

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!

High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Proven Candida Diet

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

Natural Cancer Remedies

Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ...

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

I regained my life!

Find relief!

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Candida Diet

Did you poop today?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

I regained my life!

Find relief!

High Blood Pressure?

Proven Candida Diet

Did you poop today?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Proven Parasite Diet

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.93 sec at 4/24/2014 3:18:14 PM, requested by 54.243.13.30, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=396 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25