CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums38463 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Shelley

Ask Shelley # 1 [Archive] Candida, Liver, Bowel

Private Forum: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   AskShelley.com   Rules
 650,849 page views     5,295 messages     1,127 topics     28 pages
This forum has been converted into Archive!   Go to The ACTIVE Forum

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
5y ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Shelley 1[A]     All Forums 
Like Ask Shelley # 1 [Archive] on Facebook.com
You can now ask Shelley on AskShelley.com
Page 28 of 28
1  10  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   28    

• High Anxiety   raymond   10y

Shelley, ... ... Man, the side effects of all that medicine I took keep coming back to haunt me. This afternoon, I was on the phone having an annimated conversation when I felt myself getting out of control anxiety. It was a pleasant conversation so I am not sure what triggered this. I had this problem most of last year but this is the first time it has resurfaced since doing all this cleaning. ... ... Now, I feel a tightness around my throat, weird aches in my side and my left leg is throbbing around my thigh area. ... ... Any suggestion on how to get my system back in normal/relax mode? ... ... Thanks! ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • gallbladder diease vs gallstones   phat   10y

what is the difference? i have gallbladder diease and gallstones. r those the same thing? If i do the liver/gallbladder flush--and lets say I get rid of all my stones--will i still have gallbladder diease?   [End]
  • Hereditary Migraines   NorthernHigh   10y

Hi Shelleycat! ... ... Would you happen to know a good way of curbing migraines? My gf has occasional migraines that come out of nowhere, and it runs in her family. (Sheís a pitta too, if that helps) ... ... Thank you!!!!   [End]
    • Hiya Northern High! :) ... ... Migraines are a systemic pr...   shelleycat   10y

Hiya Northern High! :) ... ... Migraines are a systemic problem (whole body, every system). Itís nearly impossible to accurately diagnose the particular problem causing the migraine, and what everyone calls migraine can actually be very different. Whole head headaches tend to be toxic headaches; cluster headaches tend to be a lack of EFAís; sore temples tends to be a lack of electrolytes/magnesium. ... ... Pitta people tend to get them most due to toxins in the bloodstream due to overindulging in bad fats, wheat flour and refined sugars (food sensitivities are usually hereditary); exercising in the ...   [retrieve this message]
    • try Jerusalem Artichokes in your daily diet, it help me a l...   heather1   9y

try Jerusalem Artichokes in your daily diet, it help me a lot   [End]
  • Fat Flush Plan   sleepygal   10y

Hi again Shelley! ... I wanted to get your opinion on The Fat flush diet Plan. Have you heard of it? It is a diet program that targets cleansing your liver. I just heard of this and thought of you right away. If you can let me know of what you think I would appreciate it. The only problem I have with this diet is that I donít want to lose any more weight. I want to follow it for the liver cleansing meals and advice. Thanks for your thoughts! ... Tammy   [End]
    • I am against all high-protein, low-carb diets. They make yo...   shelleycat   10y

I am against all high-protein, low-carb diets. They make you shed water, not fat. ... ... some of her recommendations for cleansing the liver are the same as mine, but not as thorough. ... ... Youíll yo-yo with this diet - pounds shed only to come right back on, because itís water and muscle loss more so than fat loss. And if you DO lose a lot of fat right away, youíll create a bunch of acetone (you know, nail polish) as the body switches over from burning glucose for energy to fats. ketones raise. A high level of ketones in the urine is a precursor to diabetic coma. Itís what a strict high-protei ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Actually Shelley....   MidlothianGirl   10y

I have her book, and I donít recall her recommending not eating vegetables at all! ... ... She recommends eating fruits as snacks as well. ... ... And...she recommends being ĒstrictĒ for two weeks only. ... ... I did lose weight on that plan; 10 pounds in two weeks and I kept it off pretty much. ... ... I totally concur with you about the high protein diets, but I think that hers is pretty balanced, although I try not to eat as much meat as she recommends. But I think for a couple of weeks or a month, this is a safe diet plan. ... ... Just my opinion.....if I am totally wrong or misunderstood her book, let me kno ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Sorry, I exaggerated, it was just the first two weeks of no...   shelleycat   10y

Sorry, I exaggerated, it was just the first two weeks of no veggies and then the next two weeks is what, like two allowed carbs and thatís it? Itís still limiting oneís nutrients tremendously! Itís not possible to get all your vitamins and minerals on such limited fare. Veggies and grains, thatís where the good stuff is, the stuff we canít manufacture ourselves. :) ... ... but doing it for 2-4 weeks wonít hurt too bad I suppose, as long as you do things to be more alkaline afterwards.   [End]
          • I also read the fat flush book and did the plan briefly. a...   SunnyDisposition   10y

I also read the fat flush book and did the plan briefly. at no time were vegetables forbidden. you had to only have a certain amount of veggies at each meal, but this was a reasonable amount. also, two fruits a day were encouraged/allowed. ... ... this was a healthy plan. ... ... and - grains like wheat have been proven over and over to be BAD for most people. the gluten in wheat breaks down into a sugar, which is bad for candida patients ... ... cheers   [End]
  • Question about book: would you rather...   shelleycat   10y

have an eclectic, comprehensive health book that was like a compendium, encyclopedia of health - natural healing, flushes, diet, Ayurveda, juicing, all the notes from this forum, tips on how to work with doctors, recipes, put all together ... ... OR ... ... a series of shorter books on specific subjects? ... ... OR ... ... a combination - the health compendium and then shorter works on specific issues that maybe go a bit deeper or broader, like weight-loss or candida treatment.   [End]
    • I like the combo idea n/m   mamaloco   10y
    • Re: Book   ff.   10y

I would love a reference type book. Comprehensive including; flushes, juice recipes, tips, troubleshooting ect. Like your tips for newbies. I am always looking at that page. Then maybe books that focus is more on specifics.   [End]
    • Great big book, please. n/m   Pinkcat   10y
    • Re: Question about book: would you rather...   Westley   8y

Dear Shelly, ... ... Iíd much rather have one encyclopedia that covers everything in details. To me this would be much preferred to a series of smaller books. Iíd be grateful if you would publish such a book and Iíd buy it immediately!! Please inlcude sources where to buy specific ingredients in the book. ... Thank you for all your tips and wisdom on your homepage. It is great. Still, a book would make things much easier because of its different organizational level than a web site can, especially for beginners. ... ... Regards, ... Westley   [End]
  • Shelley, yuck, a tongue "sore/ulcer" thing.   Pinkcat   10y

Just got it today. Husband has a cold. Iím juicing and vitamining. I put ĒThievesĒ (spicy essential oil combo effective against plague et all) on my tongue. ... ... I have that tired & acidy sore-on-tongue feeling, too. Bleh! ... ... Help, please? (I already slept on the sofa last night. Boy, am I sore!) ... ... Pinkcat   [End]
    • Ah, okay - stop all fruit juices or Vit C supplements for 3...   shelleycat   10y

Ah, okay - stop all fruit juices or Vit C supplements for 3 days. If you have probiotics, take them. If you have zinc in any of your supplements, take that. Reduce amount of fresh raw juice - make soup or broth instead. ... ... Use plain baking soda for toothpaste next 3 days. ... ... Drink LOTS of water! :) ... ... Affirm out loud that you are healthy and well and impervious to all viruses. ... ... That should about take care of it. :)   [End]
      • Thank you, Shelley, ... ... I learned instinctively about ...   Pinkcat   10y

Thank you, Shelley, ... ... I learned instinctively about the water (drink lots anyway), and my chiro advises on probiotics in cases of infection. ... ... But didnít know re baking soda and avoiding fruit and vitamin C (in mouth ulcer cases -- although it makes sense). ... ... [In your spare time (LOL!) youíll have to guide us on what the heck to do with different manifestations of colds and infections: the head cold, the sore throat, the cough and fever... Oh, there are so many! I imagine probiotics, baking soda ĒtoothpasteĒ, tons of water and zinc work for all. (and good thoughts, too!)] ... ... Iíve cut an ...   [retrieve this message]
  • flushing tonight... Quick please   sleepygal   10y

Hi Shelley ... I am doing a liver flush tonight and donít want to go thru the nausea again. This morning I ate buckwheat cereal, veggie soup for lunch and pistacchios for a snack. Do you think I should eat a salad for supper or stop eating all together? I donít know if the nausea was from eating too close to 10pm or not eating at all. I donít do the epsom salts. I do enemas in the morning. Its 5:25 now and hope you get this message soon. Thanks!!   [End]
    • H sleepygal! :) ... ... Hmm... argh... queaziness can happ...   shelleycat   10y

H sleepygal! :) ... ... Hmm... argh... queaziness can happen just because the gallbladder is contracting, so if you think youíll be more comfortable overall with some food in you, eat a small bowl of some pasta and chew well. Then donít eat or drink until flush. ... ... Do you have peppermint candy? It really helps to eat some after taking in the oil. I have little teeny tiny mints that are very strong, they help a LOT. ... ... Good luck!   [End]
  • Quality Green Drink - Know Of One???   raymond   10y

Shelley, ... ... As you know, I take 1 to 1.5 ounces of neutralizer liquid per day to help to balance my ph. Despite my best efforts, my ph is hovering around 6.2 to 6.3. That is a weekly average from a high of 6.8 to a low of 5.8. ... ... I take Superfood as my morning drink. I purchased Supreme Greens with MSM as my afternoon greens drink, but donít know if that is the best quality product I could be taking. That product is also supposed to keep your ph in balance. ... ... Do you have any thoughts or suggestions here? Recommend a different/better product? ... ... Thanks. ... ... Raymond   [retrieve this message]
  • blocked ears   Peter   10y

Hey shelly! ... Iíd like to ask your expert advice about how best to unblock my ears. I am looking for a short-cut really because I am aware that the ears are likely to be blocked due to my candida, although I am taking measures to free myself of my candida, I am desperate to unblock my ears asap, the reason being I am going on a long haul flight very soon (to Thailand, lucky I know!), however I know if my ears are still blocked I am going to be in such pain.   [End]
    • The ear wax dissolvers from the drugstore are actually okay...   shelleycat   10y

The ear wax dissolvers from the drugstore are actually okay, but if you want a more natural remedy then try ear candling. You have to find the right kind of candle, stick it thru a foil-covered paperplate, thin end goes in teh ear, wide end gets lit. The candle is hollow, the heat causes a vacuum, and the wax coems out of the ear to fill the vacuum. ... ... Itís also possible to get a colonic for the ear. ... ... Or get clove oil and add garlic juice. 3 drops in ear. ... ... Avoid all mucous-forming foods like crazy! ... ... Hope that helps! :)   [End]
      • ... Hi, ... ... I got my ears cleaned out a while back whe...   Jessie   10y

... Hi, ... ... I got my ears cleaned out a while back when a doctor noticed they were full of wax (I thought I was just going deaf ! : ) It was a painless simple process, using hot water to clear out wax. I think it was free or thereabouts. ... ... Apparently some people are just prone to the wax buildup. It probably is related to candida, as you mention, or allergen and mucus-forming foods. ... ... good luck! ... Jessie   [End]
    • Dear Peter/Shelley ... ... I have just come across this fo...   #45104   9y

Dear Peter/Shelley ... ... I have just come across this forum and your enquiry Peter about candida and blocked ears. ... ... I have had Candida for many years and am slowly getiing better, but my symptoms seem to be changing from digestive discomfort to ears, nose and throat discomfort, wherby I am suffering particularly with blocked and itchy ears. I know a few people with candida who have the same problem and we are all desperate to find a ícureí or at least a way of relieving these uncomfortable symptoms. I am thinking of trying Hopi ear therapy but did you receive a reply to your query? Do yo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kidney cleanse sleep problem.   jeni   10y

Hi Shelley ... ... I started Andreas Moritz kidney cleanse 2 days ago after 3 liver flushes and colonics. But I am suffering terribly with sleep problems. I suddenly awaken , feel very hot ans sweaty and cannot get back to sleep. I toss and turn and when I do get to sleep it is very light and not refreshing. This has only happened since I started the KC. What could be causing this? Will I need to suffer with very little sleep for 20 days? ... ... Also since my last LF my BMís are rather orange in colour! ... ... Jeni ...   [End]
    • You make me laugh! Actually I am so ready for this flush. I...   shelleycat   10y

Whatís in the kidney cleanse? Are you able to do enemas? WHY are you doing a kidney cleanse?   [End]
      • A variety of different herbs are in the cleanse. You make i...   jeni   10y

A variety of different herbs are in the cleanse. You make it into a tea and sip it throughout the day for 20 days. It is supposed to breakdown any kidney stones you might have and basically detox the kidneys. Andreas Moritz recommends this. The herbs are: ... ... marjoram ... comfrey root ... chicory herb ... hydrangea root ... marshmallow root ... catís claw ... fennel seed ... uva ursi ... gravel root ... golden rod herb. ... ... Jeni   [End]
        • Thatís a heck of a lot of intervention. Are you sure you ne...   shelleycat   10y

Thatís a heck of a lot of intervention. Are you sure you need it? You havenít posted your symptoms or Dosha here that I can see - did you send that info to me in e-mail? ... ... That kind of potion I would only recommned to someone with foamy and/or bloody urine, frequent urination and tons of back pain. I would not recommend it to just anyone. For most people, diet management, parsley, cranberry and alkaline juices/diet is all they need. ... ... It doesnít pay to mess with the kidneys, they cannot regenerate like the liver can. AT the very least you should lower the dosage until youíre no longer ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Jeni- ... ... Have you emailed Andreas with your question?...   johng   10y

Jeni- ... ... Have you emailed Andreas with your question? I did his kidney flush and noticed some sleep disturbance. Overall I considered it to be a very effective cleanse though. I know Andreas recommends this for all doing liver flushes, for good reason. I searched high and low on the net for good advice, and didnít find any better than what Andreas provides. I look forward to reading his response to your question if you post it there. ... ... Johng   [End]
  • Hepatitis B Vaccine   eliootz   10y

Hi Shelley, ... ... Last September I had a vaccine given to me for Hepatitis B because we were going for a vacation down south. Can this have messed up my liver? Because since the vaccine my symptoms like: ... cold hands & feet, cold senstivity, fatigue, muscle & joint aches and pains, also a lot more tingling in my fingers and toes, have all gotten noticeably worse. ... ... Ciao, ... Elio   [End]
    • You make me laugh! Actually I am so ready for this flush. I...   shelleycat   10y

Absolutely. Sounds like your kidneys arenít too happy either - you may want to do some parsley and mineral supplementation.   [End]
      • Is Italian Parsley ok? ... ... What minerals should I supp...   eliootz   10y

Is Italian Parsley ok? ... ... What minerals should I supplement with? Iím already taking milk thistle. ... ... I should also mention that in July of last year I stopped taking Paxil (antidepressant) which I was taking for six years and apparently does quite a number on the liver. ... ... If my liver is impaired by all this will it ever recover? ... ... Can I send you a detailed list of symptoms and history and you could maybe make some recommedations at your leisure?   [End]
        • i know that with a lot of Hep B vaccines there is mercury i...   vidalia   10y

i know that with a lot of Hep B vaccines there is mercury in them as a preservative. itís terrible this is legal. ... if this is causing the problem...as in heavy metals....what would one do to get rid of it?   [End]
        • Italian is fine. :) Tasty too. ... ... Mineral supplement...   shelleycat   10y

Italian is fine. :) Tasty too. ... ... Mineral supplementation is chancy. You can get a good mineral complex from Solaray, I forget the exact name but it has selenium, chromium, magnesium, calcium, all the good ones. Donít overdose tho, just one pill a day tops. ... ... You can send me all your symptoms, I encourage it. Please review the FAQ for the Ēhow to get helpĒ guidelines. I ask for symptoms most other healers donít. :) ... ... The liver is the most amazing organ ever. You can slice a part off and it will grow back. So donít worry! :)   [End]
  • I screwed up.   AlkalizingKatie   10y

I think I am finally depressed about Monte. So I broke down and had mountain dew and 2 bags of chips from subway instead of the wrap!! AAAHHHH! But MAN it tasted good. I dont regret it. ... Can I still flush tomorrow? I can do enemas or what ever to get this crap out of me. Willl that help? Ive been doing the bluperum and malic acid for a week. So Im ready except Iwant to make sure this little oops wont mess up my flush. It is 2pm right now. SO I have 30 hours till flush. ... katie   [End]
    • Katie, ... ... as you know, emotions live in the liver. So...   Pinkcat   10y

Katie, ... ... as you know, emotions live in the liver. Sounds like you were already leaking something out of there when you had your cry. ... ... Do you feel physically strong enough to flush? Or has sorrow really drained you? ... ... The flush might be a really good distraction, though. But you have to know if youíre healthy enough to do it. ... ... But no more junk, please! Whatís that cholocol going to think when it gets there?? ... ... Pinkcat   [End]
      • You make me laugh! Actually I am so ready for this flush. I...   AlkalizingKatie   10y

You make me laugh! Actually I am so ready for this flush. I went to my chiro a couple times and released alot. I had to get over feeling stupid for greiving over a cat because I thought people would say Ēit is just a catĒ. But I realized MOST people are sooooooooooo attached to their animals, my sorrow was normal. But Im doing great. Practicing letting go. I NEVER in my life thought this would be so hard. But I would never take back the wonderful year with him and I am soooooooooooo glad we rescued him. ... ... No more junk. Im usually so good. I wont be tempted anymore. And I dont even feel t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Shelley, ... ... Well here goes: ... ... 1) Pitta dosh...   misskitty   10y

Hi Shelley, ... ... Well here goes: ... ... 1) Pitta dosha ... 2) O blood type ... 3) Symptoms - Persistent mild acne, very oily skin and hair, open pores all over face, skin prone to redness and flushing, feel very hot and sweaty, hot flashes, sweating episodes, terrible depression, anxiety, stress, IBS, diarrheoa, gas, muscle twitches, poor wound healing, slow finger nail growth, blurred vision, poor concentration, brain fog, ... 4) I guess you know what I am up to now!! ... 5) No allergies ... ... I believe that most of my problems are caused by the stress I am under. In 2002 I carried out a detox when I was mad ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Indigestion, heartburn or acid reflux?   krik   10y

Hey Shelley, ... Iím not sure which of these I have but Iím really wondering WHY??? I have never had this problem until after my 2nd liver flush. It has come and gone since March 1st. I just did number 3 LF and it is worse again. What do you think this is from? I was wondering if I have stressed my liver with these flushes. I never even knew what indigestion felt like until now. It is miserable. ... I am taking enzymes when I eat and still doing ginger/lemon/cayenne pepper etc. It just hangs around even if I havenít eaten. Any thoughts?? Thanks Gayle   [End]
    • Hi Gayle! :) ... ... What exactly is happening? Describe h...   shelleycat   10y

Hi Gayle! :) ... ... What exactly is happening? Describe how it feels (burning, aching, cramping, shooting, referring up to someplace), when it gets worse, what seems to help. ... ... Is your tongue coated or clean? ... ... Usually, itís due to a disruption in the bile salts due to not having enough of the precursors to manage all of the oil in the flush. Bile salts/acids get recycled with each use, and so can get dirtier (fattier) each time used if the fats donít get emulsified (broken up) properly. Thatís one of the reasons why I suggest having as mainstays in your diet: ... ... lecithin (breaks down fats ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Shelley my symptoms vary but mostly it is an achey burning ...   krik   10y

Shelley my symptoms vary but mostly it is an achey burning discomfort I feel in the sternum and sometimes chest. When I eat a meal I feel up way to fast and it becomes very uncomfortable like I have had a huge Thanksgiving dinner and really over did it. Today I have a LOT of mucous in my throat that is stuck there. All day I have had the feeling of having a pill caught in my throat. Also today is the first time I burped and it acid came up into my mouth. My tongue is not coated. I had a colonic yesterday. Sometimes the lemon or ginger helps but it doesnít last long. What is the cleansing d ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Do you have any other symptoms of stuck stone such as gray ...   shelleycat   10y

Do you have any other symptoms of stuck stone such as gray colored stool? floating stools? ... ... Do the symptoms get worse when hungry or after eating fats? ... ... Are you constipated at all, or diarrhea? ... ... Any nausea? ... ... When you massage the abdomen, is it sore/gassy feeling? I should post about the abdominal self-massage. hmmm. ... ... Cleansing drink is in the FAQ, itís the Master Cleanse drink with apple cider vinegar added, basically. :)   [End]
          • Shelley to answer your questions. I donít have gray stools ...   krik   10y

Shelley to answer your questions. I donít have gray stools but before the liver flush I was having ĒsawdustĒ looking stuff in the stool and also floating. It doesnít matter what I eat and I donít eat a lot of fatty stuff. Today I had a very small salad and a couple bites of turkey and I was stuffed and the indigestion got worse. I donít have any pain when I massage my stomach. I seem to always be constipated but just finished the liver flush with ES and had a colonic yesterday so Iím pretty well cleaned out. I just had dinner which was about 6 bites of chicken and some steamed spinich and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • okay, Iím going to assume itís not a stuck stone but rather...   shelleycat   10y

okay, Iím going to assume itís not a stuck stone but rather digestion turned off and so unable to handle flush. That means heating therapy to dissolve the mucous. Odd that you have it in your throat and not your tongue. I wonder if youíve been exposed to arsenic in the past. ... ... So, ginger tea, India Spice tea, copious amounts. Preferably fennel or rhubarb tea too, or a combo, and consider taking aloe vera. Use cumin to spice your foods as much as possible. Avoid raw totally, except for the carrot/apple/parsley/beet juice, preferably with lecithin. ... ... Donít eat anything until you feel goo ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Hi Shellycat: ... ... Please help me. I did a liver cleans...   softballgal   9y

Hi Shellycat: ... ... Please help me. I did a liver cleanse 2 days ago using Hildas protocol after doing a bowel, kidney and parasite cleanse. Iíve had the most painful sore throat for 2 days. I can barely swallow. Sometimes I feel sharp pain in the ears like an ear infection. Iíve had this several times before. Iíve also had psoriasis. Whats weird is that I donít have any ither cold symptoms. ... ... Iíve been researching and Iím guessing this might be due to a candida overload. I will be taking the simple spit test first thing tomorrow. Tonight Iím heading straight to the health store to pick up s ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hiya softballgal! ... ... Liver cleanses are very stressfu...   shelleycat   9y

Hiya softballgal! ... ... Liver cleanses are very stressful. Itís best to do absolutely nothing but a very pure diet of wholesome, easy to digest cooked foods for at least two weeks after a flush. What youíre going thru is a typical healing crisis. When you lessen the bodyís toxic load, it will dump toxins and right imbalances from way back that perhaps just went deeper into your tissues the first time you had them. Since youíve had sore throats before that is a strong indication that this is indeed a healing crisis, which is very positive. At most you may want to add kefir to your diet for awh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Krikís message is rather old. I am not sure if she will se...   #28686   8y

Krikís message is rather old. I am not sure if she will see my response. ... I just wanted to tell her I know exactly how she feels about her heartburn...whatever. I was in the same boat. I got exactly the same symptoms as Krik. Never had anything like it in my life until maybe the 3rd time I did liver flush. the next liver flush I reduced the grapefruit juice, reduced the oil. Nothing helped the hearburn or indigestion or whatever it was, came back for several days after doing the liver flush. I would wake in the middle of the night with this very uncorfortable ( and painful, kind of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Candida and liver cleanse -- didn't work. Why?   #20787   10y

I have widespread candida (systemic) and did the liver cleanse last night & this morning as recommended by this website for candida. ... ... However, the liver cleanse didnít work, i.e., didnít cause a Ēcleansing.Ē Instead, it just constipated me. (I posted about this in more detail in the liver cleanse column but got no response, so thought Iíd try it here). ... ... Anyway, I feel the big glob of olive oil and all the salt are just sitting in my stomach and havenít moved. What should I do now? Should I do an enema? Why didnít this work? ... ... I feel the concentrated salt water dehydrated me, and Ēdrie ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Iíd need to see exactly what you did, how much you took and...   shelleycat   10y

Iíd need to see exactly what you did, how much you took and when, to know what you did Ēwrong.Ē :) What do you mean by salt? Did you do a salt water flush? Or Epsom salts? How much oil did you take? Hoe much juice? were you fasting? Did you do any pre-flush work? all that. ... ... Best thing for you to do now is to drink tons of spicy teas to wake up the digestion, peppermint to will help (see FAQ for TEA post), and to do daily enemas or as many colonics as you can afford. Also be sure to eat a high-fiber diet and take digestive enzymes with your main meals. ... ... You will also need to do some l ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your response. ... ... I did substitute sea sal...   20787   10y

Thanks for your response. ... ... I did substitute sea salt for the Epson salt (as similar liver cleanse recipes suggested sea salt as a safer substitute to Epson). But otherwise followed exactly the ĒcurezoneĒ liver cleanse formula: ... ... Ate nothing after 2 p.m. ... At 6 pm took 3/4 cup distilled water with sea salt ... At 8 pm took 3/4 cup distilled water with sea salt ... At 10 pm took 1/2 cup olive oil mixed with 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice. ... ... Next morning: ... At 6 a.m. took 3/4 cup distilled water with sea salt ... At 8 a.m. took 3/4 cup distilled water with sea salt. ... ... Result -- nothing but constipa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Donít ever do that flush again. Itís all wrong, dangerous e...   shelleycat   10y

Donít ever do that flush again. Itís all wrong, dangerous even. Argh!!!! You overdosed on water and salt, which stops the entire digestive system. ... ... Sea salt is NOT a substitute for Epsom salts. Epsom salts is magnesium and has a very specific action on the body. You cannot even begin to compare the two. I donít recommend ES or any of the substitutes, actually, they just end up dehyrdating you. ... ... Okay, you have to rebalance your entire digestive system. Please read the ĒIncreasing Digestive PowerĒ and ĒBowel managemnet for beginnersĒ notes in the FAQ. You need to either fast or eat lig ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Shelleycat -- ... ... Thanks. ... ... I did an enema and ...   #20787   10y

Shelleycat -- ... ... Thanks. ... ... I did an enema and feel better -- even got a couple of marble-sized green ĒstonesĒ and around a dozen teensy ones. ... ... I wonít do the salt next time. ... ... But, just wondering, since the Ēmaster cleanseĒ formula uses sea salt for the morning salt water cleanse, which is supposed to help move the bowels, then why wouldnít sea salt work the same way for the liver cleanse?   [End]
            • The master cleanse uses the Salt Water Flush, which is a ve...   shelleycat   10y

The master cleanse uses the Salt Water Flush, which is a very specific method to cleanse the entire digestive system and must be done with the right amount of salt to actually stay in the digestive system, and must be done on an empty stomach. ... ... If you do it right youíll know in 10 minutes - youíll get butt pee. If you did it wrong, youíll just absorb the water and get waterlogged, straining the kidneys, and taking water out of the colon, which constipates, and it will stop all digestion too. ... ... Watering down the stomach and small intestine and then taking oil makes it impossible for th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The 1st Step in Healing - Cease & Desist! :)   shelleycat   10y

... When you start a healing protocol or are planning on starting one, the first thing you want to do is stop taking whatever it was that threw you off balance to begin with. Just say no to: ... ... ... ... Any drink that isnít water Ė no black tea, coffee, soda, dairy, even fruit juices as commercial fruit juices are loaded with sugars. Herbal teas and cleansing drinks are okay. ... ... ... Any food that has a long list of ingredients. ... ... ... Anything with nitrates or nitrites (deli, sausage), MSG. ... ... ... Artificial Sweeteners. ... ... ... Refined sugars. ... ... ... Refined wheat flour. ... ... ... Chocolate, unless i ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Shelly -- ... ... I have systemic candida -- including thr...   alyce54   10y

Shelly -- ... ... I have systemic candida -- including thrush, ear itching, rash, toenail fungus, vaginitis, joint pain, foginess, etc., etc. ... ... 2 questions on your ĒlistĒ as it relates to candida. One, Iíve seen different viewpoints on use of yogurt (I eat only plain organic, no sugar, etc.) and candida. While it is obviously a Ēdairy productĒ & on the ĒbannedĒ list of most candida diets, others have it on the ĒapprovedĒ list of candida foods, as it supplies the ĒgoodĒ bacteria that otherwise are recommended in supplement form for candida. ... ... Also, I feel my candida has come about primarily as ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yogurt is not a complete source of microbes, it tends to on...   shelleycat   10y

Yogurt is not a complete source of microbes, it tends to only have acidopilus. The microbes it offers you donít make up for the milk sugars it offers candida. A better way to replace microbes is Kefir, it has more than just acidophilus and you donít need to drink that much. ... ... Still, itís best to avoid all dairy during the 1st 3 months of an anti-candida diet, even kefir. Best to take probiotic supplements instead. ... ... Caffeine is murder on the adrenals and weak adrenals can be caused by and also exacerbate systemic candidiases. but itís not a major factor by any means, so some green tea ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanx   Alyce54   10y

Thanks for your response. ... ... Iíll lay off the yogurt -- not a big deal. ... ... But the caffeine -- boo hoo hoo . . . thatís the tough one. Wish there was something that made me feel as good as a big cup oí joe in the morning -- that isnít bad for me. Wahhh!   [End]
          • Try the protein shake and gotu kola supplements. You donít ...   shelleycat   10y

Try the protein shake and gotu kola supplements. You donít get a rush, but you get nice, mellow, steady energy and peace of mind. :)   [End]
            • guarana?   mamaloco   10y

What about guarana? Is that okay for candida people with adrenal problems? I miss caffeine too :( Why is caffeine so bad?   [End]
              • Caffeine is bad because...   shelleycat   10y

guarana has as high caffeine content. :( Nope nope nope. At least the green tea is good for SOMEthing. :) ... ... Caffeine is bad because it tells the adrenals to release adrenaline. Thatís the ĒhighĒ of it. The adrenaline causes all kinds of weird fight-or-flight responses, same as stress, which include changes to blood pressure, insulin response, etc. Leads to adrenal exhaustion, pancreatitis, etc. ... ... Caffiene can also mirror RDA, part of the DNA synthesis, so it can get into cells as they replicate and turn them into cancerous cells. ... ... Caffeine throws off our biorhythms and circadian rhy ...   [retrieve this message]
                • OK caffeine is bad. ... Iíve been dieting for 7 months now ...   Diana D   10y

OK caffeine is bad. ... Iíve been dieting for 7 months now and iíve felt a major improvement. ... Still , i never gave up coffee. It was bad enough to give up sugar, honey, bread, pastries, potatoes, etc, but coffee ??? ... I feel itís too much. ... There is no decaf green tea where I live.What shall I do without coffee when I have to work and my energy is less than zero? ... ... What do you people eat in the morning, for instance?? ... Fruit is out as well, isnít it? ... Just eggs every day? ... What about dried nuts and almonds? ... ... I feel very depressed and helpless. ... I feel like an alien. Even my doctor said thi ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • You donít have to drink decaf green tea! Green tea has caff...   shelleycat   10y

You donít have to drink decaf green tea! Green tea has caffeine in a very safe, balanced form, so drink away! :) ... ... And you can drink coffee mixed with chicory so it has less caffeine. It also helps to add something spicy to the coffee, like cayenne, this makes it better for you. Itís also good to avoid milk and sugar with the coffee. ... ... Some people do fine with coffee, believe it or not. Itís just the constant overdosing that gets them into trouble. Kinesiology will help you deduce whether coffee is appropriate for you. ... ... Astringent fruits are fine. Apples, pears, berries. My favorite ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Shelley, bunions are probably not really OT here:   Pinkcat   10y

Shelley, ... ... In TCM the liver meridian starts at the big toe -- bunion land. There MUST be a relationship between someone getting bunions and having a congested liver. What do you think? ... ... Thanks! ... ... Pinkcat   [End]
    • Nothing is OT here! :)   shelleycat   10y

When it comes to health and balance, there are far more connections than isolations. :) ... ... Feet issues are not looked at with as much importance and urgency as they deserve. Feet carry us through life, our entire body depends on feet for balance and full range of movement. When the feet are injuired in any way, our entire body is injuired. The body adapts to feet problems like bunions by contracting connective tissues elsewhere. Over time, this will give you the old-folks bent shoulder quasimodo look. As the spine gets out of whack, so does the nerve impulses to our major organs and diges ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Found an article! "Sugartoes" r/o/ please for url   Pinkcat   10y

http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/archives2002/nov/11abbate.html http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/archives2002/nov/11abbate.html ...   [End]
  • Liver health   #11630   10y

Shelley - if I chose not to liver flush - how long would it take for me to cleanse my liver using liver supplements and the liver cleansing foods you recommend, bearing in mind that I have systemic candidiasis. Would I need to take these supplements for years to clear my body of toxins and how safe is it to do that? Thank you   [End]
    • Most herbs and supplements should be cycled through, with Ē...   shelleycat   10y

Most herbs and supplements should be cycled through, with Ēbreak periods.Ē ... ... As long as you are taking great care to increase the power of your digestion, cleansing your colon frequently, then your liver management can be very simple. ... ... The musts in your diet for the rest of your life is a good EFA oil like flax, and lecithin. You should use the oil in place of butter and if you arenít eating a lot of it, carry around pills too and take those. ... ... B vitamin complex should be taken about 3x a week to make sure the lecithin and EFAs are getting abosobed properly, and to help the liver to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sinus infection   snowbird47   10y

Hi Shelly: ... What can I take for a sinus infection? ... I have heard that silver water works and also a H202, sea salt, baking soda, water solution also works. ... ... ... Thanks, John   [End]
    • Yep, all those work just fine. :) You have to really snort ...   shelleycat   10y

Yep, all those work just fine. :) You have to really snort it up there tho! LOL! argh! ... ... You also need to support your entire lymph/immune system and completely avoid all mucous forming foods. So drink tons of ginger tea, take detox baths, and limit your diet severely. No raw except for veggie juices, drink the cleansing drink with ACV, avoid dairy, refined sugar, flour. ... ... Hope that helps! :)   [End]
      • Hi Shelly: ... Thanks for the information. One of the s...   snowbird47   10y

Hi Shelly: ... Thanks for the information. One of the sites basically said to basically stand on my head to get it to all the sinusis:). ... What is cleansing drink with ACV? ... This all started last week when I accidently put 10 TBS of Miracle II in my colemia water. It really took a toll on my sinusis and then on Sunday I did two doses of Colosan throughout the day and that really killed my sinusis. Then on Monday, Sinus infection. Oh what joy:) ... Need to look at everything and get a daily regiment going. That is what is so hard. Trying to get everything in some kind of sequ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Irrigation really helps...   R Velvet Jones   10y

John, ... ... Iíve had recurring sinus problems all my life. For me, the best treatment is just salt water irrigation. I first tried using a neti pot and it worked pretty well. Even better, for me, was using a Grossan Sinus Irrigator (you can see one at ... ... http://www.allergystore.net/sinus_instr.html ... ... ) ... ... The pulsing seemed that extra help get out all of the gunk. Also, you donít have to hold you head sideways ;^) ... ... I personally never found need to buffer the salt water with baking soda, but everyone is different. If you get one, just make sure that you donít turn the power up to high. It ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pinkcat, are you still here? n/m   AlkalizingKatie   10y
    • dear Shelley, ... ... thank you soooooooooo much...i have ...   Pinkcat   10y

Yes, maím! Am up to my whiskers and ears, though! ... ... I must have gotten your vibe and peeked in at the site! ... ... Pinkcat   [End]
      • Glad I caught you! I found cholacol at a local heathfood st...   AlkalizingKatie   10y

Glad I caught you! I found cholacol at a local heathfood store. Closer than the chiro. They have cholacol II. It has bentonite (sp?) in it in addition to the bile salts. Is that what you got? ... AND how much and how often? Did you just follow the directions on the bottle and give it a try? I take 10 triphala with dinner right now and it is just right. I know that is alot. But I have to start somewhere! ... Thanks ... Katie ... ... Do you have a pink cat? Mine is orange and should be a model!!   [End]
        • Hi Katie, ... ... They are both orange and white. The very...   Pinkcat   10y

Hi Katie, ... ... They are both orange and white. The very first Pinkcat is from something that happened when I was little. A neighbor had lost his cat. So he was knocking on the doors to see if anyone saw him. My mother said, ĒWhat color is your cat?Ē and the man paused and said, ĒPink!Ē ... ... This stuck with me all my life. ... ... I named a dear cat we met in the tropics ĒPinkcatĒ. Itís such a pretty image, isnít it? ... ... Re the cholochol. I have used both kinds. I would always forget to take the one with the bentonite in time! (15 minutes before a meal) So it was good to have the other one handy. Fo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I hear ya. When I go to bed at night I actually pray that e...   AlkalizingKatie   10y

I hear ya. When I go to bed at night I actually pray that everything will move properly. ... I cant believe you can do the fiber shakes and not get constipated. YOu are lucky. I get so messed up with even one. But after this 4th flush tomorrow I am going to try again with the psyllium. I will have the cholacol by then too. ... Have a safe trip. ... Love your fat story. We found the name cheddar in a Cub Food grocery store add for cheddar crackers. Pretty funny. ... Katie   [End]
            • My ĒfatĒ story! That must be the typo of the century! :-)) ...   Pinkcat   10y

My ĒfatĒ story! That must be the typo of the century! :-)) ... ... I think the cholachol will help. Give it a few days. It helped me. Of course, with colonics it was a real winner. ... ... You probably have a lot of MP narrowing your colon here and there. Apple juice also helps -- youíre probably drinking this for your LFs, though, arenít you? Or is it too sugary? ... ... I found a chinese exercise that helped: As soon as you get up, you stand legs apart, knees bent, arms out, but slightly in a ready-to-hug pose. Now, breathe in strongly through your mouth, and out through your nose. Repeat 6 times. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Ive seen that pose. But never heard of breathing IN through...   AlkalizingKatie   10y

Ive seen that pose. But never heard of breathing IN through the mouth. Is that right? I will try that. ... I didnt notice your typo. Cute. ... I do spiced apple juice for flushes and malic acid the week before. I didnt know that about apple juice. I have no sugar issues. Just tons of muscle and nerve pain. I just messed up and got a diet mt. dew. :( I usually only do that on Saturdays. But I just had to have it and it made me poop a second time today. SO that made it worth the mess up :) ... Katie ... DId you take the triphala AND the cholocal on the same days?   [End]
                • Katie, Twas your typo! I hope your cat isnít fat! ;-) ... ...   Pinkcat   10y

Katie, Twas your typo! I hope your cat isnít fat! ;-) ... ... No, I didnít take the two on the same day. I think you should try the cholachol separately for 4 days to see how well itís working. ... ... I used to be cast iron, too, and it worked. So -- it just might help you as well. ... ... Apple juice loosens up old, dry bile. During my pre-flush colonics the stuff came pouring out of me. It was great! (came out in post LF colonics, too, but I wanted to make sure you note that it was something separate from the flush that got that stuff out.) ... ... Try a gallon of apple juice over 4 days and then do a co ...   [retrieve this message]
  • hi shelley..!   blueulyssess   10y

hi Shelley! ... ... iíve been going through the boards and i see that you have been so very helpful to everyone..thanks for the kichadi recipie too! i posted this question in the candida forum... ... ... basically i have a very very very weak and messed up digestive system..i canít digest food at all ..whichis in turn irritating and burning my intestines...i think as a result i have leaky gut which is causing joint inflammation and my liver hurts as well..i also have cystitis..all this happening after 7 course of antibiotics and very bad sugar binging so i strongly suspect i have candida.. ... ... my n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Shelley! i was just reading your bio...and i íve developed ...   blueulyssess   10y

Shelley! i was just reading your bio...and i íve developed the same thing as you before but i wasntí sure the name of it...i said previously that i had joint inflammation....but its really vasculitis....because my veins become so enlarged and visible..causing a lot of stiffness! :( i think this may be a result of my leaky gut? ... ... thanks again. ... jennifer.   [End]
      • Fasting protocol for candida/digestion   shelleycat   10y

hoooo boy Jennifer! Yep, a fast would be very wise. Have you read my fasting notes? ... ... I donít know your body type/Dosha so Iíll make this appropriate for any Dosha: ... ... Make only 2 master cleanse drinks a day, one for morning, one for evening. You should have no more than 2 lemons a day, probably only need 1. You shouldnít have more than 1 tablespoon of maple syrup a day, so portion appropriately. You can use Stevia. You should use Cayenne tincture instead of powder. Some of your drinks should be warm, heated, with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar added. ... ... You should make the Potassi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • dear Shelley, ... ... thank you soooooooooo much...i have ...   blueulyssess   10y

dear Shelley, ... ... thank you soooooooooo much...i have just been plagued by so many heath problems for so long and there are just so many protocals and vitamins out there...iíve spent so much money already! but thank you ! you are my life saver! ... ... i just have a couple questions, ... ... will the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and the apple from the juice, aggravate the candida? ... ... can i drink the juice recipe more than once a day? can i also drink other veggie juice recipeís as well? ... ... how long should i wait before i start the fungal defense? as well, would I be taking the fungal defense ...   [retrieve this message]
          • As long as you stick to the amounts I listed, it shouldnít ...   shelleycat   10y

As long as you stick to the amounts I listed, it shouldnít aggravate the candida too much. Your body will need the sugars sooo much that chances are itíll be used up before the candida can get at it anyway. :) Take the Master Cleanser drink in the morning and evening with the guidelines I already posted. :) ... ... You can drink other juices if you like, just donít over do as juices are *cold* and you need warmth. A good drink if you want more htan just the one cleansing cocktail a day is to still use carrot, but add ginger for heat, celery for organic salt, and a different green such as spi ...   [retrieve this message]
            • You make me laugh! Actually I am so ready for this flush. I...   blueulyssess   10y

hi shelley, ... ... what kind of apple do you recommend? ... ... hehe thanks so much..iím starting your plan tommorrow:) ... ... sincerely jennifer   [End]
              • Iím particularly fond of Fujiís and Gala, but use whatever ...   shelleycat   10y

Iím particularly fond of Fujiís and Gala, but use whatever you like. :) The tart apples do have more malic acid, the active ingredient that softens stones. ... ... Best of luck and keep in touch, let me know how it goes! :)   [End]
                • hey shelley, ... ... regarding the colosan...i canít find ...   blueulyssess   10y

hey shelley, ... ... regarding the colosan...i canít find it in canada. so i have to order it from the US which is gonna take a week...in the mean time awhile iím waiting for that..is there another colon cleansing formula i can take such as Triphala? Iíve also noticed there are other forumulaís out there with aloe and other herbs as well...i dont want to start yet on the P& B shakes because my intestines burn and hurt and cramp..so i want to wait till these symptons subside before i start on the P&B as well as the enemas. ... ... ... ... thanks again ... ... sincerely jennifer   [End]
                  • Triphala would be great for you, and you can take it while ...   shelleycat   10y

Triphala would be great for you, and you can take it while you take Colosan too! :) So definitely a good investment. ... ... Aloe vera juice is one of the things we should keep around as part of our natural medicine chest. :) You can definitely take some now to soothe the bowels. 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day is the usual recommendation.   [End]
  • calcium   AlkalizingKatie   10y

One more question Shelly, ... I have so much muscle pain. It moves sometimes with chiropractor adjustments. But Im sure I am calcium deficient as well. My concern is constipation. I am finally going once a day with out herbs. I dont want to mess it up. Will I know emmediatley if calcium constipates me? ... Also, I have taken solaray calcium magnesium in the past, as well as coral calcium and had not results. Now I haev been taking GOL green foods for 5 months. Still, no relief. Ive done 3 liver flushes, doing #4 tomorrow, and colon cleansing. ... Do you have any suggestions on how I can get calciu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Tight muscles is not always calcium. Itís more often potass...   shelleycat   10y

Tight muscles is not always calcium. Itís more often potassium, magnesium, vitamin D and if the nerves are involved Lecithin. If youíre taking lecithin and the cleansing drink 2x a day, then the best supplement would be CalMagFizz, or simply taking in 1 level teaspoon of Epsom Salts in 12 ounces of water. ... ... Best sources of calcium are dark green leafy veggies. Thatís one of the reasons I juice parsley as often as possible. You can also munch on cilantro, add kale to your soups, sautee spinach.   [End]
      • So if I add spinach to my to my soups will that be enough? ...   AlkalizingKatie   10y

So if I add spinach to my to my soups will that be enough? ... I stopped adding lecithin to my shakes and started adding flaxseed. I bet the lecithin was helping me! Good to know. I will go back to lecithin and do the flaxseed other times of day. ... Also, I have been sweating more since the loss of my kitty. I went to the sauna, and I took a detox bath. So Im sure potassium could be contributing. Ok, I also seemed ot feel good when I was taking oxyowder. If i just take a couple a night can my body use the magnesium in it? ... I swim a couple times a week. Do you know if chlorine is a problem? Im ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oxypowder/Colosan does say that we absorb some of the magne...   shelleycat   10y

Oxypowder/Colosan does say that we absorb some of the magnesium as usable magnesium, so that may have been contributing to your magnesium needs. Sweating would definitely deplete you of potassium! Definitely go back to the lecithin, take it 2x a day if you can, just eat it from a spoon. very good for the spinal column! :) ... ... Donít worry about chlorine - the trade off you get from exercising is a much greater benefit than the chlorine issue. :)   [End]
  • Subway   AlkalizingKatie   10y

I am flushing tomorrow night. Im starving. There is a Subway 10feet away. How bad would a turkey sub be? Can I have one the day before a flush? I have no other food with me. But if it is bad for me I will just keep drinking my green foods until I get home. ... I did have hot cereal last night. It helped. But I was still hungry a couple hours later. My metabolism is going bazzerk. So I am cutting back my flaxseed fiber intake to see if that helps. ... Katie   [End]
  • p & b Shakes for the colonless.   eliootz   10y

Hi all, ... ... Can anyone tell me if I would get any benefits from P & B Shakes since I do not have a colon? ... ... Ciao, ... Elio   [End]
    • You still have a small intestine, thatís 22 feet that could...   shelleycat   10y

You still have a small intestine, thatís 22 feet that could have mucoid placque.   [End]
      • Tight muscles is not always calcium. Itís more often potass...   eliootz   10y

Tight muscles is not always calcium. Itís more often potassium, magnesium, vitamin D and if the nerves are involved Lecithin. If youíre taking lecithin and the cleansing drink 2x a day, then the best supplement would be CalMagFizz, or simply taking in 1 level teaspoon of Epsom Salts in 12 ounces of water. ... ... Best sources of calcium are dark green leafy veggies. Thatís one of the reasons I juice parsley as often as possible. You can also munch on cilantro, add kale to your soups, sautee spinach.   [End]
  • Why do some people have liver pain and some don't?   shannonC   10y

People with no GB....why do some have liver pain and some donít, if we all most likely have stones?? ... ... Iím 23, and my mother is 54...we both have our GBs out, and ME, the younger one, has the pain! Why???????? ... ... Also, this pain has been occuring almost 2 years now...how long is too long? Will the stones begin to scratch my liver and cause liver damage? ... ... Iíve been doing flushes, but canít do it consistently because I have an overeating problem and can never get my diet/bowels right enough, and have a lack of discipline with it...which also falls under my attempts at parasite cleansing ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Everyone has certain proclivities as to how imbalance will ...   shelleycat   10y

Everyone has certain proclivities as to how imbalance will manifest, a lot of it determined not only by our genetics but our state of mind. Certain kinds of stress goes right to the liver. Most childhood stress is seated in the liver, causing Ēnervous stomachĒ that is actually liver pain, not acid stomach. ... ... If you are out of your own control in any aspect of life, then you are in the emotional addiction cycle to which there is no cure but total and complete allowance - permission to do anything, until the thing you think is so bad is simply uninteresting and not attractive anymore. Then ...   [retrieve this message]
      • But wouldn't my liver suffer?   shannonC   10y

If I just let go and eat anything I want? Not that it hasnít already. ... ... Iím just so scared to that...   [End]
        • Perhaps, but youíll have a better chance of healing it afte...   shelleycat   10y

Perhaps, but youíll have a better chance of healing it afterwards, once the emotional addiction is conquered. :) ... ... If you allow yourself to eat anything, BUT only eat when youíre hungry, stop when youíre full, and donít force yourself to follow the bad foods with good foods (only piles on more gunk by that point), then your liver can deal. :) ... ... Make those your only food rules for a good two to four weeks and see if you feel better about yourself and your self-control. :) I swear, you may find yourself actually craving a nice salad! :)   [End]
  • ACV   dhunt   10y

Iím not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but here goes. What is so great about apple cider vinegar. I thought it wasnít good and should be avoided. What am I missing? ... ... Thanks   [End]
  • colors of the rainbow...in my stool!   angeleyez9391   10y

Heya there Shelley, how are you? Well, Iíve been bowel cleansing and parasite killing and all kinds of fun stuff over here. Iím on my parasite kill break, and went off of the shakes for the weekend (because I went on a little weekend vacation). While away I saw some interesting things in my stool. One bm looked like Christmas time, a stringy green stool, and a stringy red stool. I suppose the green is from the greens I was eating that day....and the red could have been from some purple grapes I was eating..but I have never had that happen before after eating purple grapes or red fruit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ok..I take it back...the colors arenít over yet! I just pa...   angeleyez9391   10y

Ok..I take it back...the colors arenít over yet! I just passed what looked like a red noodle in my brown stool, where that came from I have no idea! lol Do you think possibly Iím just passing some colorful parasites? lol What is coming out is starting to scare me!   [End]
      • Okay, I gotta get people to start taking good pictures of w...   shelleycat   10y

Okay, I gotta get people to start taking good pictures of whatís in the toilet bowl! ... ... the only way to be sure is to get it tested. ... ... There are tons of photos on CureZone of parasites, and you can do a graphics search on Google, see if you find a match?   [End]
    • Donít worry, itís a good sign taht there is major re-balanc...   shelleycat   10y

Donít worry, itís a good sign taht there is major re-balancing going on with your intestinal microbes, and thatís a good thing. :) ... ... Green is usually due to oxygen, chlorophyll, such as green veggies or anything that hit oxygen-based bacteria as it was digested. ... ... When you ahve a faster transit time because youíre cleansing and all, the stools have much less time to change color. And if you ate the fruit with the veggies at the same time, theyíd have a very fast transit time. Fruit pushes everything thru quickly.   [End]
  • Shelley and Candoit   butterbow   10y

Thanks for your help and encouragement. ... I survived the weekend:) ... I still feel like garbage but I did the detox bath and Iíve been drinking tea.(peppermint usually clears my sinuses but not this time)I did a bad thing, ... My sense of smell and taste are gone for the moment and because theyíre my favorite I ate 16 squares of belgium chocolates with mint cream centers.(I couldnít taste them and thatís why I think I was stupid enough to eat them all;but I can take my punishment cause I deserve it so no pills for the migraine that Iíve had all day)(I havenít binged like that in forever and I k ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I'm signed up; how to access lesson #1?   Carrot top   10y

With 30 minutes of effort this evening I finally got signed up on the yahoo group thing. I only see messages from individuals....no lesson assignment. Shelley, how/where do I plug in the the class material?   [End]
  • ok to liver flush again?   intuitivegal2   10y

It will be 2 weeks since i did my first liver flush. Everything has been going ok except for last weekend when i have had fever/chills,weakness, vomiting(once), achy feeling all over and a migraine like headache. ... ... Thank goodness the migraine is gone but i have a lingering dull headache. I may have become dehydrated from the flush from using too much epsom salt but i have rehydrated myself- constantly having water. I still have lower mid back pain which keeps me from walking fast and hurts if i cough. Leg pain + neck discomfort.still feel a little warm at times. ... Could this still be d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ack!   shelleycat   10y

No way, donít flush. Give yourself a month or more. Do a kidney cleanse, get a massage, do two detox baths and if you can a colonic!!! ... ... Listen to your body, itís saying cleeeaaaaannnnn me, ppppaaaaammmmmmmmmper me, I need a breakkkkkkkkkkkk! ... ... heheheh ... ... it is! I can hear it.   [End]
  • Foot question...   driftwood   10y

Hi Shelley! ... ... Iím not sure if this is in your area of expertise or not, but here goes anyway! ... ... I thought that I just had calloused or thickened skin on the bottom of my feet, but itís starting to seem a little excessive. Whenever I take a longer bath instead of a shower,(several times a week) I can scrape off what seems like an unending amount of dead skin from the bottoms of my feet. If I ran or even walked a lot, I could maybe understand getting such a buildup of calloused skin, but Iím (unfortunately)pretty sedentary. The topic came up on another message board several months ago, an ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Itís usually a lack of good EFA oils such as flax coupled w...   shelleycat   10y

Itís usually a lack of good EFA oils such as flax coupled with too few good microbes. So flax and a probiotic! Flax is somehting that should be part of your regular diet, and the probiotics should be done for a week or so every now and again as symptoms dictate, longer for candida imbalance. ... ... Make sure your shoes are fully open to circulating air and donít re-use your socks. Try to use mostly cotton blend socks. ... ... You can try soaking the skin in apple cider vinegar, if it IS a yeast that wll kill it just fine. ... ... Hope that helps! :)   [End]
  • PLease help me Shelley :(   Jen   10y

Shelley ... ... I know you have so many people asking for your help but I could really do with yours, as you yourself have cured yourself of acne - which is my problem. ... ... I just dont know what to do anymore. ... ... My diet - I am pretty strict, I have great willpower actually! I have no dairy, or meat, or wheat. I try and eat a portion of oily fish three times a week, with a large green salad (covered in olive oil and lemon juice). ... ... In the evening i have only been having a pint or so of juice which is usually : beetroot, celery, ginger, cucumber ... ... I also sometimes eat nuts, the odd jacket pota ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Jen! :) ... ... You didnít mention any bowel management...   shelleycat   10y

Hi Jen! :) ... ... You didnít mention any bowel management - have you done any extensive colon cleansing at all? The colon is the key to everything, along with the liver. Until the colon is clean, your skin cannot be clean. When your colon is unhealthy, toxins and mucousu will try to escape through the skin. ... ... You also need to do lymph management (see lymph management in FAQ), which luckily is very cheap to do. :) The detox bath (see FAQ) just needs a few things, most of which cost only pennies. ... ... You need to be drinking dandelion/yarrow tea in addition to the juice, and your juice should a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Naw, you donít have to start over! Goodness thatís hardly a...   Jen   10y

Hi Shelley ... ... Thank you for your response :) I thought by doing enemas every day and salt flushes, that I was cleansing my colon. Anyway I will do what you suggested... ... ... Thanks you :)   [End]
        • Oh sorry Jen! My bad! LOL! Of course thatís sufficient colo...   shelleycat   10y

Oh sorry Jen! My bad! LOL! Of course thatís sufficient colon cleansing, or at least it should be LOL! Guess my brain dropped that byte of info sheesh! :) ... ... Watch out on those coffee enemas - donít drink coffee EVER while youíre detoxing if you can help it, and do coffee enemas no more than 1x a week. :) If youíre getting a caffeine high from them (some people are more predisposed to soaking in the caffeine than others) itís draining your adrenals. ... ... So it looks like you mostly need to do liver flushes and lymph management and things will work out great! :)   [End]
          • Shelley! ... ... Thank you for your response, I did think...   Jen   10y

Shelley! ... ... Thank you for your response, I did think I was doing sufficient cleansing! ... ... In regards to not drinking coffee etc - I think I am the most boring 22 year old on the planet! I never drunk coffee so dont have to give that up, I never drink sodas (never have done!) and I drink tons of water! Also dont eat wheat (cut that out last year) and recentlyl given up dairy... sooooooooooo by law I should have the most gorgeous skin ever! ... ... I have kind of started to fast. Not a proper fast, but I am only drinking veggie juices and eating a small amount of fruit (small amount as I think ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Want to cleanse liver but...??   andrea22   10y

I want to do a liver cleanse, but struggle with stubborn constipation. I know it is not good to do a liver cleanse if your bowels are not healthy and moving. Can anyone suggest other treatments/methods/herbs for liver support OR maybe a simpler liver leanse that I do frequently? I had my gallbladder removed 10 years ago, which is what I blame all my upper and lower GI problems on. I am a mess, but my constipation sometimes makes me so miserable I donít want to leave the house. I WAS taking IF #1, but then my body became laxative dependant because of the purging herbs in this formula, so no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • You donít have to do a parasite cleanse if you donít fit th...   shelleycat   10y

You donít have to do a parasite cleanse if you donít fit the profile of parasite infection, and you donít have to do a kidney cleanse if you dontí have stones or other indications of kidney problems. For the average person, kidney cleansign is a gentle process to be done after several liver flushes. Dr. Clarkís recommendations are for people with cancer; if you donít have cancer dontí think you have to follow all her recommendations, theyíre pretty severe intervention. Always go for the least amount of intervention and only increase if it is ineffective for yoru needs. In other words, doní ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Dear Shelley, ... ... Iím trying to determine if I should ...   Diamond Heart   10y

Dear Shelley, ... ... Iím trying to determine if I should proceed in doing a kidney cleanse or a liver cleanse? I just ordered the Planetary Formulaís kidney stone free, however in light of this posting, maybe Iím ready for the liver cleanse. Today I finished the parasite cleanse and I plan to continue doing the P&B shakes. ... ... My liver enzymes LDH & GGTP were low when I tested in March. So this is my motivation in trying to cleanse my liver(also my immune systemís weak). ... ... Iím very grateful for all of your healing information and kind encouragement. ... ... I hope your week is wonderful! ... ... Diamond ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The Stone Free formula works on gallbladder stones too so i...   shelleycat   10y

The Stone Free formula works on gallbladder stones too so it may be good for you to try it. :) ... ... Do you know how to diagnose for kidney problems? If you arenít suffering from any mid-back pain; frequent urination; foamy urine; dark or pink urine; then you donít need to do anything for the kidneys except for the occasional parsley juice, making your diet more alkaline, lowering protein intake and drinking lots of water/cleansing drinks. :) Cranberry juice is good if thereís any irritation like a urinary tract infection.   [End]
      • Shelley, ... How do you cleanse the liver of stones without...   sleepygal   10y

Shelley, ... How do you cleanse the liver of stones without actually doing the OO/GF flush? Will the stones come out with the herbs? Since I donít have a gallbladder either I wonder if I should follow your liver notes and cleansing salads instead of flushing. I did 3 flushes so far and have gotten out stones. 4th flush is tomorrow night. ... Another question. If I eat 1 egg a day would you still recommend lecithin? Eggs have lecithin in them? ... Thank you.   [End]
        • You can soften and even dissolve stones, free up bile duct ...   shelleycat   10y

You can soften and even dissolve stones, free up bile duct passages, make the bile more liquidy and able to break up fats, with herbs. ... ... Over time, with use of good oils to keep the bile flowing, carrot/apple/beet juice, the stones get expelled. If you look at the pictures here on Curezone the ones in the liver are quite tiny. Bee bees, basically. If youíve ever eaten calveís liver for dinner well, the gristle is the bile duct, not a lot of room for stones there, hmmm? :) ... ... 1 egg a day is still not enough lecithin. You have zillions of cells and all of them need phospholipids (lecithin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HUNGRY!!!   AlkalizingKatie   10y

Shelly, ... I am soooooooooooooooooooooo freakin HUNGRY!! But the flaxseed makes me a bit bloated. So I dont want to eat and feel too full/bloated. Im not gaining weight. But Ive been doing the flaxseed oil and Milled flaxseed for about a week. Is it possible all the fiber pushes the food through and it doesnt digest? ... Here is my eats today so far. Maybe Im eating something that triggers hunger. ... ... cleansing drink ... superfoods ... soy protein shake with 2 tbs flaxseed (not yours) but this has never made me hungry before) ... 2 plain sprouted burrito shells ... almond butter burrito with cucumbers and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Not sure if you saw this.................   spadgham   10y

Hi Shelley, ... ... I posted this the other day but Iím not sure if you saw it!! You didnít post a repsonse thatís why!! ... ... I tend to have colonics about once a month but do have my own enema kit which I use once or twice per week with sea salt added. Occasionally I do coffee enemas too! I have been doing these for a while. I think it is the liver cleansing and flushing that I need to progress more with as I have only done one so far. The next is scheduled for this coming Friday. ... ... My concerns regarding my detoxification ability were voiced because I would like to bring on a healing crisis ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Simon! Gosh, I thought I answered that post. Oops!!! .....   shelleycat   10y

Hi Simon! Gosh, I thought I answered that post. Oops!!! ... ... Okay, to diagnose whatís going on properly, I need more exact symptoms from the now, whatís going on now with your tongue, facial features, sleep, urine, stools, all that. And I need to know your Dosha too. The Ēhow to get helpĒ post in the fAQ gives some guidelines as to what to list as symptoms. :) ... ... everything youíre doing is great, could be you just need more frequent colon cleansing, like enemas every-other day, until the power of your digestion increases. And more carrot/apple/beet to take fats out of bile. ... ... You didnít ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Shelley, ... ... Well here goes: ... ... 1) Pitta dosh...   spadgham   10y

Hi Shelley, ... ... Well here goes: ... ... 1) Pitta dosha ... 2) O blood type ... 3) Symptoms - Persistent mild acne, very oily skin and hair, open pores all over face, skin prone to redness and flushing, feel very hot and sweaty, hot flashes, sweating episodes, terrible depression, anxiety, stress, IBS, diarrheoa, gas, muscle twitches, poor wound healing, slow finger nail growth, blurred vision, poor concentration, brain fog, ... 4) I guess you know what I am up to now!! ... 5) No allergies ... ... I believe that most of my problems are caused by the stress I am under. In 2002 I carried out a detox when I was mad ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Okay... I like all the supplements youíre taking, theyíre c...   shelleycat   10y

Okay... I like all the supplements youíre taking, theyíre cool. ... ... What about diet? RU following a pitta-pacifying diet and lifestyle to offset the stress at work? You are running way too hot and need to do cooling things - meditation, raw foods, the veggie juice drink Iím always recommending... :) ... ... You need your own enema setup so you can do them 1-3x week. Once a month colonic is NOT enough. ... ... You need more minerals. Youíre using them all up very quickly thanks to the stress. When you run out of digestive enzymes, get ĒAcid DefenseĒ next as it has both enzymes and alkaline minerals ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Liver Flush   #20606   10y

Do you recommend liver flushes without Epson salt?/And why.   [End]
    • yes, provided you can do something to cleanse your colon th...   shelleycat   10y

yes, provided you can do something to cleanse your colon thoroughly pre-flush and post-flush and take stone-dissolving agents pre-flush. ... ... Epsom salts are very hard on the kidneys; they dehydrate you and throw off your balance of minerals. they taste awful and can create nausea and really bad diarrhea. NOT pleasant. ... ... Iíve designed two comfy liver flush protocals that are effective and safe. Please see the ĒFAQĒ post by clicking on the FAQ link at the top of the page.   [End]
  • pain in knees and anxiety?   lynn1007   10y

Hi Shelley! ... ... I will be ordering the things I need this week to start my program :) ... ... Do you know why my knees get so sore, it is the muscles around them, feels like there is swelling but I can hardly touch the knee cap it is so painful at times. ... ... I also notice I have anxiety on and off when I feel this way. I had a semi normal bowel movement today, brown but a bit soft and not that formed. The anxiety just comes on and my muscles get stiff, sometimes it happens about a week after my cycle starts, now it is 21 days and not sure why. ... ... I hope you are having a great day :) ... ... My dog ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Lynn! :) ... ... Ouch, that sounds unpleasant to say t...   shelleycat   10y

Hi Lynn! :) ... ... Ouch, that sounds unpleasant to say the least. You really should keep a food journal and try to keep to a very basic diet, only eating one questionable food a day. If you have a reaction the next day, youíll know it was due to the questionable food. ... ... Somehow youíre still getting too many toxins/acid. Are you taking anything to alkalinize such as GofLís Acid Defense or Liquid Chlorophyll? Until you decrease acids and increase oxygen and circulation these kinds of things will happen. ... ... It helps to do the detox baths, bentonite clay the affected area to draw out toxins, i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Chelation and candida.   eliootz   10y

Hi Shelley or anyone else that maybe able to answer, ... ... I am trying to bring my candida under control, but I was also found to have very high levels of aluminum. I ordered EDTA to do oral chelation. I am currently taking anti-fungals and will start on probiotics afterwards. ... ... My question is when should I begin the chelation proces? ... ... Cheers, ... Elio   [End]
    • Donít start it until you get your liver and kidneys cleanse...   shelleycat   10y

Donít start it until you get your liver and kidneys cleansed in addition to your colon. Until your liver is producing good bile and kidneys nice and prepared, itís dangerous to try and detox metals. Be sure to continue the liver maintenenc as you chelate, including taking flax oil and lecithin 2-3x a day.   [End]
    • Hello, ... ... I just wanted to reaffirm what Shelly said,...   lynn1007   10y

Hello, ... ... I just wanted to reaffirm what Shelly said, do NOT chelate until you have your kidneys,liver and colon in shape. I did and it was NOT a pleasant experience, I was sick for weeks. ... ... Now, if I do any chelation again, I will be certain my body can handle the metals being removed. I am also high in aluminum and had a few EDTA IVís, I havenít had it tested since, I donít want you to make the mistake of chelating without making sure your body can handle it. ... ... Lynn   [End]
  • Hi Shelley   candoit   10y

Solved my problem of the tiredness and sore kidneys. ... It was that damn MP again......must have been shifting from the colon. ... ... Thanks for all your help ... ... Krissy   [End]
  • candida and general anestethic   #9037   10y

hi shelley ... goin in for a hernia repair operation soon and i have candida,do you think this would interfere with the anestethic! ... any info thanks   [End]
  • Excellent References - web sites U should bookmark   shelleycat   10y

The first is the USDA database that lists the nutrients of every single food registered with them, including both whole foods like an orange and manufactured foods like Tang. ... ... http://www.rahul.net/cgi-bin/fatfree/usda/usda.cgi/ ... ... ... This database shows you the Glycemic Index of foods. Great stuff. Anything over 70 should be eaten with something lower, or in small amounts, if you have blood sugar issues. Use the links on left to get to the actual database. ... ... http://www.glycemicindex.com/ ... ... Just punch in 80 and see what surprising results you get!!!   [End]
  • Is die-off a must!   eliootz   10y

Hi Shelleycat, ... ... I have started on a rotation of antifungals which I will keep up for about a month. it included caprylic acid, oregano oil, grapeseed extract and garlic supplements. On my first day with caprylic acid I felt fatigue, felt restless and had a little gas. These symtpoms were mild to moderate. ... ... Iím wondering is this a bad sign. I mean should I be having the bad die-off symptoms I keep reading about? Is it because since I donít have a colon a lot of the toxins are getting out of me quicker. I have 5 - 8 bowel movements a day. ... ... Cheers, ... Elio   [End]
  • Hi Shelley new to your forum!!   Moasi   10y

Hi, ... ... I am on day seven of the master cleanse and doing really really well.. I have had a few cravings, but that I hear is normal..... I am looking at this cleanse in the literal sense of the word.. A lot of emotional stuff is coming up and I feel I am getting rid of all those toxins, if you get my drift!! ... ... I am not liking sitting on the loo for long periods of time, but thank God my flat is small enough to get there quickly!!! ... ... I too have been having dry eyes, and find that I canít wear my contacts for as long as I could during the day.. My left eye gets the ĒtwitchesĒ! Is that nor ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hello and welcome to the forum! :) ... ... I love that yo...   shelleycat   10y

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) ... ... I love that youíre fasting to get back into touch with your bodyís honest needs. Thatís one of the times that I recommend a fast, when emotional eating gets out of control. I have a few posts on emotions, anxiety, and how we get programmed that way - and how to reprogram ourselves, be sure to read those posts. :) ... ... While youíre fasting, see about stocking up the pantry with the good stuff youíll be eating from now on, and throwing out the icky stuff you need to limit from now on (the ideal diet is 80% healthy 20% decadant, no need to cut out fun food ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Shelley, ... ... That is precisely what I am doing now!...   Moasi   10y

Hi Shelley, ... ... That is precisely what I am doing now!!!! My friend told me you had responded to me! I find what you have to say etc, really fascinating, you are making this easier for me to eat afterwards... This will be a COMPLETE change in my eating habits, and I think I have to go slowly, otherwise I will be too overwhelmed... Thank God for the Whole Foods near me!!!! ... ... ... I am copying and pasting a lot of your recommendations in the FAQ section and saving them in my files.... I had no idea the carrot salad was cleansing!! I love it, itís one of my favourites!! ... ... I hope you donít mind ...   [retrieve this message]
        • If you must, go to Wendy's not the Golden Arches! :)   shelleycat   10y

Oh I LOVE Whole Foods! :) Donít have many near me tho, have to make do with Motherís Market, Trader Joeís and Bristol Farms for the most part. :) ... ... ARgh, donít do McDonalds, if you need a hamburger, either make it yourself from high grade beef from a butchers, OR go to Wendyís. Consumer reports gives them the highest rating for beef quality and cleanliness, and their shake thingie is the best. ;)   [End]
          • Shelley, ... ... I had to laugh when I read this post due ...   raymond   10y

Shelley, ... ... I had to laugh when I read this post due to my past horrible experiences at Wendyís. I am not much for fast food of any kind just because the quality has gotten so poor. HOWEVER, I have had only three experiences ever at Wendyís - three separate locations: 1) found a fly in my salad, 2) found a spit ball wrapper in my sandwich, 3) had over 15 roaches crawl across the table I was sitting at and onto my tray and food. I let the first two go, but I had to call the District Office on that last one. They said that was typical for downtown restaurants and offered me some coupons ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Yogurt   fluff and stuff   10y

Hello there! Hope all is well. ... ... My question is about yogurt. Most of the yogurt at the store is so full of sugar, that really turns me off, so I went for the plain kind which only had 13 grams of sugar, still seems high. That was the lowerst I could find. Itís not bad tasting. Iím just glad to be getting those little guys down in my belly to do some good. Is there a certain kind of yogurt I should be consuming? ... ... I noticed that the plain yogurt seems to separate faster. Thereís liquid coming from it consistantly. Itís a little strange, but Iím wondering if itís important to make ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Organic yogurt does tend to separate and thatís a good sign...   shelleycat   10y

Organic yogurt does tend to separate and thatís a good sign that there are no additives like carageenen to manage the consistency. :) You can stir it up, drain it out, whichever you prefer. :) ... ... If youíre eating yogurt mostly for the benefit of the microbes, you may want to consider drinking organic Kefir instead. Kefir has a broader base of types of microbes, about twice as much a variety of good friendlly microbes than yogurt. :) ... ... As long as the yogurt is organic and unsweetened youíre doing your body some good. :)   [End]
      • Excellent, thank you. n/m   fluff and stuff   10y
      • Re: Yogurt / another question   fluff and stuff   10y

Hi Shelley, ... ... I posted this the other day but Iím not sure if you saw it!! You didnít post a repsonse thatís why!! ... ... I tend to have colonics about once a month but do have my own enema kit which I use once or twice per week with sea salt added. Occasionally I do coffee enemas too! I have been doing these for a while. I think it is the liver cleansing and flushing that I need to progress more with as I have only done one so far. The next is scheduled for this coming Friday. ... ... My concerns regarding my detoxification ability were voiced because I would like to bring on a healing crisis ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I took the Orange Juice test.   shelleycat   10y

Chinese medicine says that Orange Juice is not great for us, that it causes mucous. ... ... Iím not a big fan of orange juice so it was no problem for me to avoid it, but I got curious. Is it really mucous forming? ... ... So Sunday, at breakfast, after not eating for at least 12 hours and feeling pretty fine, I downed a glass of fresh-squeezed from a restaurant, a little hole-in-the-wall breakfast only place, while waiting for my order. ... ... As I talked with my friend, I found myself reaching for a Kleenex. Sure enough, my nose was draining a tad, like it always done after Iíve eaten something tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Which oils do really retain goodness when heated?   peanutbutter   10y

Shelley, ... I hear SO many different view points on which is the most beneficial oil, that remains íhealthily intactíonce used in cooking. Lately I hear PURE seasame oil, corn oil, ghee and coconut oil. Can you please help me narrow it down with your opinion. ... Thanks, ... Danielle   [End]
    • Aarrrgghhh. Corn oil is a total washout because itís not th...   shelleycat   10y

Aarrrgghhh. Corn oil is a total washout because itís not that good for you even before itís cooked. Donít bother with it. We get way too much corn in our diet as thereís tons of hidden corn syrup in all kinds of products, youíd be surprised. Avoid corn at all times. Save it for when you really enjoy it, like a fresh corn on the cob. :) ... ... I tend to cook with olive oil and safflower. theyíre not perfect, but thatís okay, theyíre better than most! ... ... Sesame oil is a great oil for medicinal purposes, but it has such a strong flavor you may not want it to change the flavor of favorite recipe ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Eyes dry after flush?? !!   flimbs   10y

I flushed on Friday (now Monday)...the flush went smooth and great! But right now my eyes are feeling kinda dry and tired. (I thought it was fuzzy out of my left eye too!) Is this flush related you think? ... ... Help me Shelleycat! I have finals to write tommorow!!!   [End]
    • Yes, most definitely flush related. Eyes and liver are conn...   shelleycat   10y

Yes, most definitely flush related. Eyes and liver are connected. ... ... If you didnít do adequate colon cleansing post-flush, the toxins will enter your bloodstream and this can manifest as red eyes. ... ... If your lymph got overloaded by the fats, this can manifest as bags under the eyes. ... ... If you got dehydrated thanks to diarrhea or the Epsom salts, this can mess up the eyes in several ways, including dryness, dark circles, etc. ... ... So ... drink the rehydrating drink, the cleansing drink, do a detox bath, and an enema. That should take care of it! ;)   [End]
  • Re:Colosan - for Shelley or nobugsplease   starlight   10y

Hi, ... ... ... Thank you both for your reply. Iím a little confused about where to go on yahoo? I read your post, but donít understand what ĒstoreĒ name to look under (not to familiar with yahoo stores). Also- is there a particular brand name that is good to get? Is this something a person continues to do everyday as just maintenance, or is this your basic 30 intestinal cleanse? ... ... ... Thank you again! Sincerely, Starlight   [End]
    • Re:Colosan Ordering Information   raymond   10y

I purchased my Coloson from Family Health News. Their website is: ... ... http://www.familyhealthnews.com/ ... ... Click on the Oxygen link and it will take you to their oxygen products. Coloson is at the top left. It is $25 for a bottle which has lasted me for months. You can also order via their toll free number at 800-284-6263. ... ... Raymond ... http://www.familyhealthnews.com/ ...   [End]
    • Re:Colosan - for Shelley or nobugsplease   nobugsplease   10y

Sorry I wasnít more descriptive Starlight. Raymond pointed you in the right direction. Good luck with cleansing.   [End]
Page 28 of 28
1  10  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   28    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Oxy-Powderģ Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Tools, Tools, Tools!
Tools for Healing is specialized in alternative medicine devices of all ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Cancerís Natural Enemy
Rose Laurel OPC Plus, 15% discount with Cure Zone Discount Code of LR0...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanent ...
Medically Proven Anti-Cancer Benefits
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water ...
Book ĒCure for all DiseasesĒ by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technologyô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

You can now ask Shelley on AskShelley.com

5,295 messages, 1,127 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 189, 28 pages,  650,849 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2

"Besides learning to see, there is another art to be learned--not to see what is not."
~ Maria Mitchell

Image Galler Ask Shelley 1[A] Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.

Proven Candida Diet

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure products! Gr...

All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNe...

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sym...

Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Medianet Ads

Gallstone Cleansing

Proven Candida Diet

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Tired of Parasites?

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Gallstone Cleansing

Proven Candida Diet

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Tired of Parasites?

Royal Flora

Natural Cancer Remedies

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.44 sec at 4/20/2014 6:44:14 PM, requested by 50.17.176.149, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=424 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25