CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums20159 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Religion Debate Forum - All Religions

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 599,868 page views     4,105 messages     633 topics     31 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
63d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Religion     All Forums 
Like Religion Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 31 of 31
1  10  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   31    

• Be Thankful for the Little Things "Happy Thanksgiving"   #74625   5mo

Happy Thanksgiving ... ... Be Thankful for the Little Things ... Lord, lift us up so we can see how blessed we are! ... ... “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment and that causes peace.” ... ... ... Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits. Psalm 103:1-2, NKJV ... ... People need encouragement, yes we all do at times. Sometimes we can’t seem to see all the good things around us because of the pain that is within us. We will all have pain and problems in this World but be of good cheer for our Lord a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Christian love with non-christian, what should I do?   MarkLin631696775   6mo  C

I am falling in love with non-christian, what should I do? ... ... I was usually pary that I can be able to fall love with her, but it become true, but she still refuses to become a christian. ... ... I don’t want force her so Pls give me advice. ... ...   [End]
    • Is she forcing you ?   EricB   6mo

Is she forcing you to give up your religion and become an atheist? ... ... Enjoy love! It is a privilege, regardless of your beliefs! ... ... ...   [End]
    • Re: Christian love with non-christian, what should I do?   #176405   6mo

I think you are referring to the ”unequally yoked” scripture? I think you might be interested in this interpretation of the scripture. ... ... http://bible-truths.com/yoked.htm ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • If you are not passionate for my Lord Jesus, (see the luke ...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

If you are not passionate for my Lord Jesus, (see the luke warm Laodician church in Revelation chapter 3) then it could probably work out fine, meaning that you would have about a 50/50 chance of not ending up in divorce and also, you would basically be equally yoked with only superficial differences. ... ... On the other hand, if my Lord Jesus is your passion and deep intimacy with Him is the desire of your heart, i can’t imagine you not wanting to find someone who is equally passionate for Him. For example, when the passionate lover of Jesus wants only to connect his heart to Him in love ...   [retrieve this message]
      • First of all ,Thanks for your reply.The circumstance is she...   MarkLin631696775   6mo

First of all ,Thanks for your reply.The circumstance is she is my type ,and before I want have a girlfriend I prayed to the lord that give me my type girl .After that is become true a girl appeared,but she is nonchristion.I don’t want to give up this love and also my first love.By the way, I enjoy living with Jesus and passionate about him.   [End]
        • Hi friend. I understand that the temptation is strong, but...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

Hi friend. I understand that the temptation is strong, but i believe it is not of God. There are millions of girls that are ”my type” in various ways, but they are not in love with my Lord Jesus so i would never choose to be with them romantically. Have you ever considered asking the Living God what He thinks about it? Do you understand that this might be a test and that you are supposed to pass up on this particular girl in order to pass the test and wait for the LOrd to bring you HIS choice for you?   [End]
          • I disagree. ... ... OP would be wise to follow his heart. ...   O417108   6mo

I disagree. ... ... OP would be wise to follow his heart. ... ... Look for someone who loves you for who you are and likewise. Don’t be bound by rules made by humans to control others.   [End]
            • Dear friend, ... ... Please first fall passionately in lov...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

Dear friend, ... ... Please first fall passionately in love with my Lord Jesus and then see if you can still say that you would be anywhere near as happy with a woman who is not in love with Him as you would be with a woman who is. Being romantically involved with an unbeliever would only dampen and quench your relationship with my Lord, it has no other choice. If you want to grow in intimacy with my Lord, it would be unwise to throw a wet blanket on it. Blessings.   [End]
              • Dear friend, ... Please do not preach to me because I don’t...   O417108   6mo

Dear friend, ... Please do not preach to me because I don’t need it. I grew up being preached to by a bunch of hypocrites. No one can be happy unless they know their own worth and the worth of all humans. You are a beautiful amazing person and so am I. Our capabilities are immense. If you can’t see beyond your belief system to encompass the wonder of all humanity, I pity you.   [End]
                • I am sorry to hear that you were preached to by hypocrites ...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

I am sorry to hear that you were preached to by hypocrites and it seems to have soured you on my Lord Jesus. Hopefully at some point you will realize that those who preached were not Him and any mistakes they may have made were not His mistakes. My Lord instructed His followers to share the good news and i will continue to listen to Him over you. If you don’t want to hear the good news about my Lord Jesus, all you need do is not participate in this public forum. I will just repeat the sentiment that since you are not in love with my Lord Jesus you can’t know what it’s like and you can ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • You don’t know me at all. ... ... You would be wise to lea...   O417108   6mo

You don’t know me at all. ... ... You would be wise to learn to speak to people instead of preaching to them. You don’t seem to see your own power and godliness and beauty and mine too. All you can do is to try to convert me to your beliefs. I do feel sorry for you. ... ... This is a public debate forum, why are you trying to convince me to go away? ... ... It appears to me that you are so brainwashed with regards to religion that you can’t stand to see any opinions other than your own. To use your frame of reference to give advice to another person you don’t know who’s making a life decision is inc ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • If you are lucky enough to choose your work partners and yo...   RidingHigh   6mo

If you are lucky enough to choose your work partners and your social circles than you have an insular view point of the world. Those of us who deal with different types of people have learned to judge others on how they treat us. Their character means more than their religion, race, or economic status. ... ... When I watched TV, I was amused every Sunday of the live Church service with all the top Bankers in attendance. Yes, there are lazy workers but I have witnessed too many times, top businessmen stealing, getting caught and facing no repercussions. ... ... Yes, there are cultural differences t ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • That’s an extremely confused message you have written. To ...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

That’s an extremely confused message you have written. To answer just one of your several false points, i am talking about being in Love with my Lord Jesus, not about joining institutional churches and paying them money and not about people allowing themselves to get controled by religious men. You confuse the two because you don’t know the difference. I encourage everybody to submit only to my Lord Jesus, not to any man and not to any church. What matters is who my Lord Jesus is and having intimate personal relationship with Him, not the atrocities that man has committed under the fa ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • I am not confused. I know the difference between organized...   O417108   6mo

I am not confused. I know the difference between organized religion and what you claim is a personal relationship with a being whose existence was invented by corrupt religious leaders for their own purposes. You believe because of what you’ve been taught - virtually everyone does - unless we learn to think for ourselves. ... ... It’s sad that you are unaware of where your belief system came from. You can’t comprehend that you’re not 100% right. I’m far more interested in how you treat other people and how you live your life than in what you believe. Same goes for everyone I meet.   [End]
                        • I still say that you are highly confused. My Lord Jesus sa...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

I still say that you are highly confused. My Lord Jesus said that those who believe (those who truly follow Him) will heal the sick and cast out demons and He instructed His followers to do these very things. Guess what? I heal the sick and cast out demons... and both happen instantaneously and these miracles have happened several hundred times within the past 15 months or so in my life because my Lord Jesus lives in me. Also, when i got baptized in the Holy Spirit, i died (mostly) to my flesh and was born again of His Holy Spirit, filled to over-flowing. I became a new creation in Ch ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • the confusion is about marriage or not and that is getting ...   trust2009   6mo

the confusion is about marriage or not and that is getting oneself into a circle and another to self defeat being used before one can use himself justly. He asked for men make practical rules that in the end it finishes against the normal being, who am I. politics is also a believe to an action and allowed paid object to catch that traps men into obeying the way to hell and self sacrifice and no Love to God or out of Him at all. so how can I end up not telling this person to love others directly as God does? This happened to me; most women do not Love God at all but security against men th ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • ”I still say that you are highly confused”. ... ... I ofte...   O417108   6mo

”I still say that you are highly confused”. ... ... I often find that Christians are quick to judge and criticize, as you are here. You are no more qualified to judge me than I am to judge you. ... ... ”My Lord Jesus said that those who believe (those who truly follow Him) will heal the sick and cast out demons and He instructed His followers to do these very things. Guess what? I heal the sick and cast out demons... and both happen instantaneously and these miracles have happened several hundred times within the past 15 months or so in my life because my Lord Jesus lives in me. Also, when i got ba ...   [retrieve this message]
          • one has to know the truth himself then he would also want o...   trust2009   6mo

one has to know the truth himself then he would also want others to have that and more to experience and share. this is very easy when you real love.   [End]
          • Yep,I afraid so that lord was prepared a bright one for me....   MarkLin631696775   6mo

Yep,I afraid so that lord was prepared a bright one for me.But the thing is I already have sex with her ,It’s really strong temptation,I don’t abandon on him.I want to be responsible as a man.And I also want to stay with lord.Am I really bad?I know lord is love me love people he never leave us,But I just can’t.Is it severly sin?   [End]
            • You are not bad, you are human. Feeling guilty is what peo...   O417108   6mo

You are not bad, you are human. Feeling guilty is what people are taught to do as Christians....you know, fire and brimstone and all that. ... ... Please ask yourself ... Is she a good person? How does she treat other people? Does she respect you? Do the two of you have similar interests? Do you want children? Does she? How well do the two of you communicate?   [End]
        • Search your own heart, don’t rely on the words of unknown p...   O417108   6mo

Search your own heart, don’t rely on the words of unknown people on the internet. You will ”know” what is right for you.   [End]
      • Awesome post and great advice, however, some people have to...   rainy3   6mo

Awesome post and great advice, however, some people have to learn the hard way. That’s really sad.   [End]
      • Would you call ’agape’ love ’passionate’? ... If so, if so ...   The Hunter   6mo

Would you call ’agape’ love ’passionate’? ... If so, if so how do you define ’passionate’ Ed? ... ... ”Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them. (John 14:21, NIV)” ... ... Ed, that’s not what I call passionate, yet it conveys the love (agape) that Jesus had related to. ... ...   [End]
        • I don’t believe it would be possible to Love the Living God...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

I don’t believe it would be possible to Love the Living God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength without it being passionate. I love my Lord with all that i am and everything within me and i connect my heart to His in love every second of every day and will do so throughout all eternity. Blessings.   [End]
        • I also see passionate love for Lord Jesus as something that...   Mighty.Sun.Tzu   6mo

I also see passionate love for Lord Jesus as something that makes us no longer want to sin against Him, but rather to live in holy obedience unto Him, repenting immediately of any sin we become aware of including those in our thoughts and attitudes and including any unforgiveness against anybody. John the baptist said ”i baptize with water but there is one coming after me whose sandals i am not worthy to untie and He will baptize with the Holy Spirit and Fire”. The vast majority of christians have not received the baptism of the Holy Spirit as described in Acts 2:1-4 and Acts 19:1-6 and ...   [retrieve this message]
          • love God with all your mind body and spirit. men do not wan...   trust2009   6mo

love God with all your mind body and spirit. men do not want to know what they are doing or feeling because of their false projection, we like to live just theory or learning but no result as witness to be believed reality and living in God’s consciousness. we are all forced to play this evil action even just to eat food, junk food. and junk entertainment. Men have destroyed God’s creation to create their after evil action and trying to make believe only from what they say as good. This illusion is fooling us and we laugh at our selves as if with joy, with the things aimed against reality ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/womansheart.jpg   refreshed   6mo

http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/womansheart.jpg   [End]
    • Image Embedded Video Embedded Look beyond Labels: UPDATED   RidingHigh   6mo

Don’t go by labels.  What type of person is she? What is her character and her values?  Do they match your values?  How does she react to disappointments?   ... ... Examples of people with all the correct labels: Rich, Religious, Prestigious but fall short of good values and morals. ... ... For example, this man preached for over 11 years in one of the biggest churches in the nation and he was allowed to present the sermon below over three times to the youth in the church.  He is in jail for sex offenses. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... HOW THE ”GOSPEL” SPREAD: Here are ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Video Embedded The Lawyer in the video below claims that sex abuse in othe...   RidingHigh   6mo

The Lawyer in the video below claims that sex abuse in other churches is as prevalent as the Catholic church.  Also, be careful because Churches allow known sex predators to mingle with the children in the church without telling the parents or the children about the past pedaphile history of the adult. ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Herman Law’s Website ... ...   ... ... http://www.hermanlaw.com/practice-areas/clergy ... ...   ... ... Website of Abusive Pastors ... ...   ... ... You will never see the truth exposed in the following link, on the front page of the Drudge Report.   ... ... http://www.huf ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Video Embedded "The Silence of the Many"   RidingHigh   6mo

MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 2013 COMMENTARIES ... ... ... Clergy sex abuse and ‘the silence of the many’ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... The unmistakable message of silence and do-nothingness is that, among Baptists, clergy sex abuse is typically treated as “no big deal.” ... ... ... ... ... By Christa Brown ... ... ”True evil lies not in the depraved act of the one, but in the silence of the many.” On this day, I am contemplating these words,  attributed to a black Baptist preacher, Martin Luther King Jr. ... ... In countless stories of Baptist clergy sex abuse, we have seen the sad truth of King&r ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I don’t know the author of this article but I feel her frus...   RidingHigh   6mo

I don’t know the author of this article but I feel her frustration.  It is really much more than frustation. She is screaming inside. ... ... Listen to the words Christa uses to describe her ordeal with the Church. ... ...   ... ... Evil ... ... Depraved ... ... Sex Abuse ... ... horrific ... ... molested ... ... raped ... ... sodomized ... ... preacher-predators ... ... minister-molesters ... ... soul murdering ... ... wounded ... ... brutalized ... ... bloody ... ... savaged ... ... ostracized ... ... criminal ... ...   ... ...   ... ... The Church’s Reaction: ... ... Silence ... ... do-nothingness ... ... Power ... ... Religion ... ... Business ... ... liability ... ... Someday, somehow, the children w ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re:   RidingHigh   6mo

Someone voted this down? Is it not true? It explains so much to me not concerning sexua| abuse but why I had religious people steal thousands from me and also criminally abuse not only me but others. I am not speaking of one or two people, I am speaking of many people.  The more religious and the more involved in the church, the worse the behavior.  Many people who don’t go to church are just as bad but I do see a pattern. ...   [End]
            • I must qualify the above statement with the fact that the m...   RidingHigh   6mo

I must qualify the above statement with the fact that the most wonderful, wise, helpful, uplifting, intelligent people I have ever met in my entire life have been involved in the church. ... ... However, those bad apples are closing people off to the wonderful gifts Religion can offer people.   [End]
            • I can’t speak for the person who voted down your post, but ...   refreshed   6mo

I can’t speak for the person who voted down your post, but your hurt came out in a strange thread, that had nothing to do with what you posted. ... ... Sounds like you did not recover from what happened, nor found restitution. I’m sorry you had to go through something like that. Lost of trust is very damaging to the body of Christ in so many ways. ... ... Of course there can be cover ups but most people do not want a pastor to get away with harming someone, and forgiveness is sometimes misunderstood. Remember that in a protestant church, the pastor is not in full control....the people are. The p ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Video Embedded ... ... ... ... ... ... Refreshed, I viewed the abov...   RidingHigh   6mo

... ... ... ... ... ... Refreshed, I viewed the above video and a flash of clarity appeared. I have understanding where there was once confusion. For the longest time. I have been scratching my head concerning the hateful, spiteful, bullying, mean-spirited behavior I have observed from church people. Not all churches conduct themselves in this manner; however, half the people of this particular faith, approve of this man’s preaching style.   ... ... According to the man who was chastised in the video, Ryan Underwood, the preacher was lying about him. ... ... https://www.facebook.com/fox23news/posts/1015 ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Don’t take this post as a attack on all preachers within th...   RidingHigh   6mo

Don’t take this post as a attack on all preachers within this faith. I was just unaware of the sexua| abuse. ... ... I know there are preachers and others with strong personalities who give life saving advice and healing to others. I know there are good churches with wonderful people in attendance. ... ...   [End]
                • Point being, everyone just sat there and said nothing. You...   refreshed   6mo

Point being, everyone just sat there and said nothing. You better believe that is not the first time that pastor said something like that...unless he was having some sort of break down that day. ... ... The people have the right to get rid of him....they don’t want to for whatever reason. Like I said, people turn pastor’s into rock stars, instead of the servants they are suppose to be. This is no different than government. The people elect the leaders in the church and the leaders elect the pastor. Dump the leaders if they are making poor choices for the church as a whole. That’s the c ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Amen refreshed! Woo Hoo! They are responsible for what is h...   RidingHigh   6mo

Amen refreshed! Woo Hoo! They are responsible for what is happening just like it was stupid of me to lend someone money to pay one of their employees! The person was someone who had made over 150,000 dollars a year, drove a Mercedes Benz but the economy hit their business and they lost everything. People have to wake up and take back their power and the entire system can change. Don’t be helpless. Don’t be a victim. Everything is in the hands of the people if only people realize their potential. Have a great day refreshed! ...   [End]
                    • When you give money to a homeless person on the street, do ...   refreshed   6mo

When you give money to a homeless person on the street, do you fret over the fact that you had no control over what he will do with that money? God saw your heart at that moment, whether you were being deceived or not. I’m not saying you should not try and get your money back, but realize that you were being obedient in your heart at that time.   [End]
                      • You know more than I do about churches but it seems that ba...   RidingHigh   6mo

You know more than I do about churches but it seems that balance is the key. What a difficult calling to be a good Pastor. ... ... As far as money lost, the woman had the money but refused to pay it back. She threw dinner parties and gave money to her family. Before she lost money from her business, she was a fantastic person and had so much charisma and positivity. ... ... People get desperate when they lose their income. I witnessed another lady who lost her six figure income and desperation set in. She was clawing at everyone and everything because she never saved any money for a rainy day. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • You did what you thought was right at the time. I’m sorry ...   refreshed   6mo

You did what you thought was right at the time. I’m sorry you lost that money to someone whom you came to realize was not strong in faith. Perhaps money was what they had more faith in. What makes us angry is the fact that if all of that money was used to help to make another person see the error of their ways, we would be satisfied. In other words...money well spent....but when we see that we have suffered loss and the other person goes about their merry way, not learning anything from what God was trying to show them....it is very hard not to feel bitterness over it. ... ... Your heart wa ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • Video Embedded Thanks for the book recommendation. I know so many people w...   RidingHigh   6mo

Thanks for the book recommendation. I know so many people who need this book.  Shay Carl on youtube recommended the book but he has so many sponsors, I discounted his recommendation.  I think Shay was 200,000 dollars in debt. WoW! ... ... Now with your unbiased recommendation, I will investigate this man. ... ... Thanks Again! Fantastic! ... ...   ... ... YouTube Star Becomes Debt-Free ... ... (OK, I know this is a Youtube star but he is a good guy.) ... ... http://www.daveramsey.com/article/youtube-star-becomes-debt-free/lifeandmoney_debt/ ... ...   ... ... ... The daily video diary, Shaytards, from Shaycarl ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • I just listened to the Video above. Ramsey speaks my langu...   RidingHigh   6mo

I just listened to the Video above. Ramsey speaks my language! ... ... Thanks for understanding the situation. ... ... You are awesome refreshed!   [End]
                              • I pray it blesses you and that you will recover what you ga...   refreshed   6mo

I pray it blesses you and that you will recover what you gave away and then some. It’s an awesome feeling to be out of debit. I never want to go back to that type of slavery. ... ... ... ... Proverbs 22:7 ... The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender. ... ... Romans 13:8 ... Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. ... ... Psalm 37:21 ... The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives; ...   [End]
                  • Now that being said....it’s all about balance. You don’t w...   refreshed   6mo

Now that being said....it’s all about balance. You don’t want some wimp of a pastor who will not call out sin when necessary. Churches will be over run by bigshots running the show in all sorts of sinful ways. Which can be worse than one rampaging pastor. ... ... One needs to give the pastor enough respect to spiritually guide, but the pastor needs to know how to effectively and biblically expose sin within his congregation. ... ... ... It is not the pastor’s fault in every situation. He is just the one that is on camera.   [End]
    • Re: Christian love with non-christian, what should I do?   befurther   6mo

Don’t fall in love. Stand in love. Understand your partner   [End]
  • I have the truth   luckyhope84   6mo

Religion was created by man. Before there was religion god reigned the heaven and the earth. He reigned before jesus was born before mohammad or moses were born. He used them to get through to the world but they were men and not perfect. God is not jesus he is god. People always get that wrong. Jesus is the son of god and a prophet or messanger of god. He was used by god to show his power on the earth. That is all. All religions are a path to god except witchcraft. With witchcraft you rely on your own power and not gods. So its an abomination to god. The quaran torah and bible are history ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Lucy hope How long have you had this problem? Also I watche...   badluck beauty   6mo

Lucy hope How long have you had this problem? Also I watched your videos and I didn’t see anything about what you used to cure yourself.   [End]
    • Do you really have the truth?   rainy3   6mo

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=2105904 ... ... I am on a journey for the truth. Please examine the information in the above link regarding truth.   [End]
    • Re: I have the truth   rainy3   6mo

There are many paths, but only one way to find God!   [End]
      • Truth   rainy3   6mo

There are many paths, but only one way to find God! ... ... ... John 14:6 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ... ... ... Acts 4:12 ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. ...   [End]
        • ... ... "There are many paths, but only one way to fi...   #174156   6mo

... ... "There are many paths, but only one way to find God! ... ... ... ... ... ... John 14:6 ... ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... ... ... 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh ... unto the Father, but by me. ... ... ... ... ... ... Acts 4:12 ... ... King James Version (KJV) ... ... ... ... 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under ... heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." ... ... You have to keep in mind that Jesus spoke those words in Aramaic (John 14:6) ... and that the New Testament has been translated from Greek with the oldest copies ... dating to about 1 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Paul's gospel must be accepted   newnature   13mo

Paul’s gospel must be accepted, it must be believed today, and you can be sure that confusion concerning that gospel through the use of a counterfeit gospel; a gospel that looks so much like Paul’s gospel that you’d not know the difference, if you didn’t clearly know Paul’s gospel, will be Satan’s focus in this age of grace. ... ... One of Satan’s purpose in this age of grace is to confuse Paul’s gospel with a gospel so nearly to it, and there are many people out there today saying all you have to do is to believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and you’re saved. They bel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Jury Awards Over $100 Million in Faith Healing Wrongful Dea...   LCD   16mo  C

Jury Awards Over $100 Million in Faith Healing Wrongful Death Suit ... ... Wrongful death due to religion: Faith healing killed Misty Horner ... December 25, 2012 ... By idoubtit ... ... A rejection of modern medicine resulted in the death of a young woman from childbirth (and her child). The family sued her husband, his brother and a midwife who were members of a church who believed in faith healing. The jury was unanimous in their verdict against three, but you can’t bring Misty back. Can we eliminate this kind of backwards, irrational thinking? The jury sent a powerful message. ... ... Jury Awards Over $100 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Savior has emerged,, please read more   Prince313   16mo

In the Name of Allah (swt), The Most-Gracious, The Most-Merciful ... ... God’s promise, which he promised you thousands of years ago has come true. The savior has emerged, messenger from Imam Al Mahdi (AS) to the world. The promised paraclete from jesus to the christians and the messenger from elijah to the jews. Imam Ahmed Al Hassan the savior is here and calls you to god. ... ... In the name of God the most merciful and graceful ... ... Praise be to God ... ... Peace and prayers upon Mohammed and his kinship of Imams and Mahdies ... ... All doctrines have conffessed and ratified that this is the end of the world ...   [retrieve this message]
    • http://www.the-savior.com/home/ ... (arabic) http://www.alm...   Prince313   16mo

http://www.the-savior.com/home/ ... (arabic) http://www.almahdyoon.org/ ... (english) http://the-savior.com/home/ ... (english) http://forum.the-savior.com/ ... (english) http://saviorofmankind.com/ ... (french) http://le-consolateur.com/ ... (persian) http://mahdyeen.org/ ... (persian) http://ir.mahdyeen.org/ ... (persian) http://doc.yamaani.com/ ... (urdu) http://www.pakistanis-for-yamani.com/   [End]
  • more on the second coming   intoyourhands13   20mo

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/messages ... ... There are new messages almost daily and soon there will not be any more. ... ... Please share these warnings. ...   [End]
  • Image Embedded The Christian Origins of U.S.A.   Michael B   22mo

Here we see that from the very beginning that our Good Nation the United States of American has been founded upon Christianity and the Glory of God. ... ... George Washington was baptized as an infant into the Church of England,[3][4] ... ... ... As an adult, Washington served as a member of the vestry (lay council) for his local parish. Office-holding qualifications at all levels—including the House of Burgesses, to which Washington was elected in 1758—required affiliation with the current state religion and an undertaking that one would neither express dissent nor do anything th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yeah many of us know about this stuff, thanks. You may wan...   refreshed   22mo

Yeah many of us know about this stuff, thanks. You may want to post that on the Mormon forum. Don’t they believe that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers?   [End]
      • I believe the Man behind the name warned about false idolat...   Michael B   22mo

I believe the Man behind the name warned about false idolatry- in this case you can see that the very mechanism that spread what were once his ”teachings” have in and of themselves taken on a form of idolism- in the form of ideas, the bible, hyper grammatical syntax obsession, and condemning others to hell if they don’t believe in ”him”. I do not believe this was Christ’s original intention. ... ... I also do not believe a loving God would condemn his beloved creations to everlasting fire. The original words from which the ”god” of the bible was translated from was Elohim and Nefilim. Elohim is ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Ok, I’m trying to say this nicely, but you do understand th...   refreshed   22mo

Ok, I’m trying to say this nicely, but you do understand the meaning of support forums? Don’t you? I know full well why you have brought that to us and you realize that we don’t accept that information, so you may feel you are being helpful, but you are not being proper. In the future, would you please post such things in the christian debate forum. ok? ... ... And tell your buddies, not to send any more of this stuff over here....please....it’s not proper procedure for curezone. It is proper to post it in the debate forum.   [End]
          • Perhaps receiving a private message from one of your buddie...   Michael B   22mo

Perhaps receiving a private message from one of your buddies telling me how I am going to ”go to hell” because of my ”occult belief” is part of it.   [End]
            • Sorry MB, but I don’t know anything about that...but as evi...   refreshed   22mo

Sorry MB, but I don’t know anything about that...but as evil as you make our beliefs sound, I would think that you would be scared to death to receive any private message from me....hmmm, perhaps I should use that to my advantage....BOO! ... ... I am however staying (right now) at the home of a 32 degree mason, so, who knows.   [End]
              • You are the lesser of evils and a gentleman compared to the...   Michael B   22mo

You are the lesser of evils and a gentleman compared to the real perpetrators. ... ... Most freemasons don’t know the satanic element of their organization so you shouldn’t have to worry.   [End]
                • Lesser evil? Perpetrators? Am I suppose to understand? ...   refreshed   22mo

Lesser evil? Perpetrators? Am I suppose to understand? Gentlewoman...if you don’t mind. ... ...   [End]
                  • ”Father forgive them for they do not know”   Michael B   22mo

”Father forgive them for they do not know”   [End]
                    • Holy Father, bless this man with your love, let him know th...   refreshed   22mo

Holy Father, bless this man with your love, let him know that you are the one who created the heavens and earth and died so he may live. Forgive him Lord as I have forgiven him. Let his blasphemy be turned away from you Father and forgive him for I do not wish to see him suffer your wrath. Save this sinner as you did me from your judgement Lord...Your Will be done...I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen   [End]
                      • Read the warning signs...in this we would not talk to each ...   intoyourhands13   22mo

Read the warning signs...in this we would not talk to each other this way.   [End]
                        • Thank you peppermintpaddy, but I must ask you this question...   refreshed   22mo

Thank you peppermintpaddy, but I must ask you this question. Do you believe that Jesus is God? Yes or no? ... ... If you say yes, then we both can pray and our Father in heaven will hear us. Our unity comes through Him and not in our agreeing on every point. ... ... Others that have wrongly come here to smear the deity of Jesus, who do not believe He is God, do however believe they are gods. ... ... The reason I question you on this point is because of the catholic call for ALL religions to join in unity. Not all religions believe that Jesus is God....matter of fact, they think that is blasphemy. So ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • So are you not basically praying to God for them to be save...   refreshed   22mo

So are you not basically praying to God for them to be saved of their sins and yet to their faces, telling them, they are not in sin? Where is truthfulness? Why would anyone use satan’s way of teaching?   [End]
                            • I believe in the Trinity, yes. ... ... I do not judge. ......   intoyourhands13   22mo

I believe in the Trinity, yes. ... ... I do not judge. ... What you say is true. ... ... I do not argue.   [End]
                              • Of course we don’t, that is what the Word of God does. Tha...   refreshed   22mo

Of course we don’t, that is what the Word of God does. That is why we quote it and that is why unbelievers don’t accept what the bible says....because of their rebellion. ... ... Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any double-edged sword, piercing even to the point of dividing soul from spirit, and joints from marrow; it is able to judge the desires and thoughts of the heart. 4:13 And no creature is hidden from God, 14 but everything is naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must render an account. ... ...   [End]
                                • I see myself as human, flawless, and learning... ... ... T...   intoyourhands13   22mo

I see myself as human, flawless, and learning... ... ... That is all I am willing to voice... ... ... I am just preparing for myelf and those I know and will come to know. ... I respect all religions and for the most part we all believe there is one God. ... ... I believe in prayer, I do not trust man much anymore I have a mind and we all have free will..I hope to receive many graces and for you and others as well to come. ... ...   [End]
                                  • You see yourself as flawless? That is not a christian beli...   refreshed   22mo

You see yourself as flawless? That is not a christian belief. God may see you flawless in this sense. ... ... Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[i] through the shedding of his blood —to be received by faith. ... ... By faith and by the blood, you are seen as flawless in God’s eyes as far as salvation goes, but never should you see yourself as flawless, for we sin daily. That line of thinking causes us to fall into dece ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • No, I was in a hurry..(typo,brain fart) I do not see myself...   intoyourhands13   22mo

No, I was in a hurry..(typo,brain fart) I do not see myself as flawless but as a human being and a sinner. I meant not without flaw. ... I used to judge..I no longer want to go there. ... ... Good bye ... Not returning to this forum. ... Nice meeting you. ... ... ... ...   [End]
                                      • I understand. Good to know that you don’t think you are fl...   refreshed   22mo

I understand. Good to know that you don’t think you are flawless. I hope that I was able to let you see through my eyes as a non-catholic, while we may think we are in unity and praying for the same things....sometimes we are not. ... ... I would have always thought that the catholic church with symbolic crucifixes being the constant reminder of our sins dying on the cross with Jesus, that sin would be a very important issue in dealing with the lost. I can now see through your eyes why you disapprove of protestants using scripture to point out sin in another person’s life. ... ... Thank you for d ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • If Jesus is GOD......... ... 1. Then why is he called the f...   Lonefeather   15mo

If Jesus is GOD......... ... 1. Then why is he called the firstborn of all creation? ( ... Col. 1:15 Revelation 3:14 and John 1:14 ... 2.Why did Jesus say the father is greater than I am. John 14:23 ... 3. Who spoke to Jesus at the time of his babtizm, saying ”this is my son? Matthew 3:17 ... 4.why did Paul say that the head of Christ is god? 1 Cor.11:3 ... 5. How was Jesus dead and God alive at the same time?   [End]
                          • The Living Truth of Christ   Michael B   22mo

You have missed the point of Jesus’ teachings- literally you have ”sinned” or ”missed the mark”/”missed the point”. ... ... Of course Jesus is God. So am I, and so are you- this is a simple truth of life and reality that humanity has fallen out of awareness from. We are all God just as every cell of your body is ”you”. There is individuation within the Oneness of Life, but ultimately it is one supreme being in existence. ... ... Jesus was in a state of consciousness where he was aware that he, as well as every man, woman, child, creature, rock, sentient and inanimate object was God. Buddha also atta ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • beautiful... say more of it.   trust2009   22mo

beautiful... say more of it.   [End]
                              • godless takeover!!!!!!!!!!!!!   refreshed   22mo

This is not being a singing bird Trust2009. The two of you do not support this forum. This is wrong. This take over is not right. If our christian moderator was available you two would be removed. ... ... Are we being ignored by global moderators that do as they will so their global agenda is fulfilled? ... ... All christians need to see and know what is coming upon us. Read and Weep. It is our fault because we let these people make us believe that we were too strong in our message....the Word. Well guess what...welcome to the New World Order christians.....weep. ... ... You better speak the true b ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • Yes, I agree. The time we have left is short. Biblical prop...   Rainy.   22mo

Yes, I agree. The time we have left is short. Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes daily. Now on this forum the blind are trying to lead those of us who have allowed the Holy Spirit to open our blind eyes to see the truth. If someone would have cared enough about me when I was blind, to contact me privately to try and help me, I would have welcomed it, I hope. This is love. Letting people remain in deception shows no love and is actually cruel. It was not me who contacted him, but I think the person who did showed great love and concern for him. How does this person return ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • ... We need to have the gospel stored in our hearts like An...   vektek   22mo

... We need to have the gospel stored in our hearts like Andy had Mozart stored in his. No matter what happens, they can’t take what’s inside. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7y5KrS4QI ... ... Red is right, hope is a dangerous thing, when it is false hope. But hope in Christ is real hope, a hope that won’t disappoint. ... ... Romans 5:5 ... This hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. ... ... And we need to be ready to share this hope with anyone that will listen. ... ... 1 Peter 3:15 but in your hearts hono ...   [retrieve this message]
                                  • This was really good.   Rainy.   22mo

This was really good.   [End]
                                  • Keepers of the Word.   refreshed   22mo

Keepers of the Word.   [End]
                                    • when I was peaceful a Word came to me and a life appeared b...   trust2009   22mo

when I was peaceful a Word came to me and a life appeared before me...the keepers of the Word, ... Ok, we say we have Jesus living blood in us or His DNA. ... I like also the clean water and holy spirit turning it into life. I like the holy spirit and water and the son. ... Bless you all!   [End]
                                      • Trust2009, we are all created by God and that is why we all...   refreshed   22mo

Trust2009, we are all created by God and that is why we all....every sinner ever born has the right to partake of the salvation that Christ has shared. We come to Christ just as we are.....we realize the greatness of His being, we humble ourselves. ... ... For we come to realize we are lost. ... ... Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. ... ... Isaiah 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. ... ... We Must believe. ... ... Acts 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to ...   [retrieve this message]
                              • Video Embedded Man awakens to truth!   Rainy.   22mo

I am free of pretty much everything else, but there isn’t anything I can do about the tap water. I live in the city in an apartment and can’t really do sink/shower filters ($$$)... ... ... Will taking ...   [End]
                            • Video Embedded Re: The Living Truth of Christ   Rainy.   22mo

I am free of pretty much everything else, but there isn’t anything I can do about the tap water. I live in the city in an apartment and can’t really do sink/shower filters ($$$)... ... ... Will taking ...   [End]
                            • Video Embedded I am free of pretty much everything else, but there isn’t a...   Rainy.   22mo

• HOGWASH! Only in the Word of God directly from the ... .....   swp4570   8mo

HOGWASH! Only in the Word of God directly from the ... ... Bible will you find the truth.   [End]
  • Apollonius the Nazarene: Was he the Real Jesus?   #154426   22mo

... ... ... This Awareness indicates that there was the influence on the Roman Empire at the time. ... ... It was under Constantine that the roman government decided these religions have to come together under one catholic order. The word ‘catholic’ in roman language meant ‘universal’; thus, they sought a catholic religion or universal religion for Rome. ... ... Thus, Constantine called together all of the officials of the various religions in Rome at the time, and this was the purpose of this council of Nicea. This Awareness indicates that as these officials from the various religions presented their ...   [retrieve this message]
  • HEAVEN IS REAL: “Celestria (Heaven), Terrestria & Hades”. ...   #154426   22mo

... ... ... ... This Awareness indicates that in the area of negativity, in which entities seek punishment has been referred to by this Awareness as that which can be called the realm of Hades. It is all a mental state, though it can be seen, it can be felt, it can be experienced just as a dream can be seen, felt an experienced; and beyond this realm of Hades is that realm of Celestria. ... ... This Awareness indicates the area of Celestria, much like Hades, have different levels. Wherein, Hades, things can become worse and worse and worse, depending on how far you wish to become involved in the nega ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Heaven is here, on Earth, in Present Time   #136970   22mo

... ... Heaven is here, on Earth, in Present Time, just as Jesus said it is.  ... ... "...look neither here nor there because, the Kingdom of Heaven is within ... you."  Luke 17:21.  Taught 2,000 years ago - and wasn’t original ... even then. ... ... ...   [End]
  • “Religion and Mind Control”.   #154426   22mo

... This Awareness indicates the mind is not truly thinking until it questions everything it “Believes”. ... ... If you wish to have the mind that is free from programming, from being polarized or being told what to think, you must be able to question your own beliefs without fear, and do so with the knowledge that it is healthy to be able to thus question your own beliefs. ... ... This Awareness indicates most entities are programmed not to question those things that they have been taught to believe. Most entities are encouraged to reinforce those things they have been taught as beliefs, and this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Some things about Religion i have observed   giordiocies   25mo

Without adhering to any specific Religious system, i am saying this as something that seems compatible with many Religions, because it is such a simple idea, like the ’golden rule’ (Confucianism and Christianity) that it is like the things many Religions say, so that it could help anyone without placing a specific conversion on someone (that is for them to decide, or the Deitie(s)). I used my Reason to understand this because i think Religion and Common Sense can and should work side by side. This info i was told by nothing and no one, i figured it out. ... ... INTRO: Somehow, many of the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Homeopathy is Occult & Satanic ?   #140908   30mo  C

What do you think? ... ... http://landtimforgot.blogspot.com/2010/01/satan-and-homeopathy.html ...   [End]
  • Steve Martin: Atheists Don't Have No Songs   refreshed   3y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFWA1A9XFi8   [End]
  • Tribe of Many Colors or Tribe of Many Dollars?   OrbitalSponge   3y

Tribe of Many Colors or Tribe of Many Dollars? ... By Dr. Al Carroll ... ... Kiesha Crowther AKA “Little Grandmother” has garnered a lot of attention, over a thousand followers, perhaps millions in cash, and even more controversy in less than two years. ...Falsely claiming to be the “shaman” for the “Sioux Salish tribe,” Crowther has gathered an all white, mostly European “Tribe of Many Colors” around her with bizarre claims. Native activists and former followers have vowed to oppose her and expose her. ... ... From Santa Fe to Sweden, Denmark, Germany, and the Netherlands, and soon to that most “Ameri ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is Heaven Real? Is Hell Real? Let's talk about it!   #74625   4y

Is Heaven Real? Is Hell Real? Many people just don’t know. You should visit http://www.nowsthetime.org ... ... ... ... We often go through life wondering why we are here on this earth. We want to feel like our lives have meaning and purpose. I can think of a lot of reasons people loose hope and give up. Millions of people are sick, tired, depressed, obsessed and they want to feel peace and joy. I don’t know everything and I am not here to pretend I do. I can share with you a site that has helped many get the answers to questions that concern the afterlife and finding purpose in this life. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • No heaven and hell are not real. The website you posted is ...   spudlydoo   4y

No heaven and hell are not real. The website you posted is just more christian propaganda. No answers there, just more made up nonsense, more stories created by man, to control others. ... ... If you want peace, joy , happiness and contentment, get rid of all man made belief systems, doctrines, dogmas and religions, then you will be truly free. ... ... spud   [End]
    • Heaven and hell are terms for states of consciousness. Man...   InnerCalm   4y

Heaven and hell are terms for states of consciousness. Many believe these4 are literal places but they are not. The church used this as a scare tactic and a reward tactic to keep the masses in line and to keep their power. ... ... Some people believe in werewolves and vampires too. ;-)   [End]
    • It is so easy to be cocky and arrogant now, that is why the...   #74625   4y

It is so easy to be cocky and arrogant now, that is why there are so many unbelievers. Once you die and see for yourself the reality of Heaven and Hell may will ashamed because they arrogantly didn’t believe. ... ... In the After life all those in Heaven or Hell will see that God is Real. Jesus, Angels, Heaven and Hell are not imaginary, they are as real as you or I. ... ... ... 1 John 2:28 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. ... ... You only get one life to live on Earth, so be wise before you foolishly say that God ...   [retrieve this message]
      • That is simply your belief. I feel sorry for you that you l...   spudlydoo   4y

That is simply your belief. I feel sorry for you that you live in fear. When one breaks out of the cycle of fear, guilt and separation, that the various religions use to control people, one is free of the fear, guilt and separation. ... ... spud   [End]
      • Once you die and see for yourself the reality of consciousn...   InnerCalm   4y

Once you die and see for yourself the reality of consciousness many will laugh because they wasted there life in fear while trapped in a false and narrow belief system. ... ... Perhaps another go or maybe onto a new game.   [End]
      • not real   ginab4u   4y

"Jesus, Angels, Heaven and Hell are not imaginary, they are as real as you or I."  True. It’s all an illusion. ... ... ... " Heaven is not a place nor a condition. It is merely an awareness of perfect Oneness, and the knowledge that there is nothing else; nothing outside this Oneness, and nothing else within" (T.18.VI.1). ... ... Leap! ... ... www.youtube.com/watch ... ...   ...   [End]
    • Re: Is Heaven Real? Is Hell Real? Let's talk about it!   AustinM   4y

Definitely Heaven and Hell are real. The only problem is the perceptions that people have that make them sound unreal and confusing. There are those who are happy with simple answers and those who will devle more deeply into this subject. Of course we do not really know what heaven and hell could be like and so all that we can perceive know now is mostly from the perceptions of past thinkers and writers. Definitely the New Testament bible is the best resource for a better understanding. ...   [End]
      • ”Definitely the New Testament bible is the best resource fo...   InnerCalm   4y

”Definitely the New Testament bible is the best resource for a better understanding.” ... ... The best place to learn about fantasy is from a fantasy book. ... ... The bible is the perfect fantasy book for the fantasy of heaven and hell.   [End]
        • Its no worse than your fantasy belief system. Do you have ...   AustinM   4y

Its no worse than your fantasy belief system. Do you have a main written source for your fantasy belief system?   [End]
          • The bible is on par with Mother Goose. I favor the goose. ...   InnerCalm   4y

The bible is on par with Mother Goose. I favor the goose. ... ... Infinite potential is self evident and experiential and what those two words indicate does not need a book of fairy tales top flesh it out. ;-)   [End]
            • So I assume then from what you are saying is that you were ...   AustinM   4y

So I assume then from what you are saying is that you were born with all inherent knowlegde known and that you have never read any influential books or listened to any influential speakers ever have you? Are you implying that no one is is responsible for creating your fantasy belief system because you were born with it and you will die with it?   [End]
              • I came upon it with inner examination. I then looked aroun...   InnerCalm   4y

I came upon it with inner examination. I then looked around and noticed others have come upon it too. Unlike having to be indoctrinated into a belief system like the cult of christianity. ... ... I realized that like every other living thing, I didn’t need to be saved, etc. All that is a story to create a power play. ... Pretty obvious when one is outside the cult. ;-)   [End]
    • In my child hood when ever I do wrong or bad things my moth...   kushy   12mo

In my child hood when ever I do wrong or bad things my mother is to tell that God is there and he counts the mistake of everyone and at the end if we are good he takes us with him(heaven) and if we are bad we will be sent to hell. ... ... But now I thought that parents for guiding their child into right path suggest some moral stories and good things. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Agnostics, atheists, Jews, Mormons score highest on religon   #107734   4y  C

... Are we surprised? ... 07:18 AM CDT on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 ... ... By SAM HODGES / The Dallas Morning News ... samhodges@dallasnews.com ... If you have a factual question about religion, you might want to ask an atheist. ... ... A new survey of Americans shows that atheists and agnostics rank with Jews and Mormons as the top-performing groups in religious knowledge. ... ... The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life posed 32 basic religious questions and found that atheists and agnostics answered, on average, 20.9 correctly. Jews were right on 20.5, and Mormons on 20.3. ... ... The survey found atheists and agn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... It figures twiki would find this credible ,garbage from...   RyanD   4y

... It figures twiki would find this credible ,garbage from the scandalous PEW foundation with it’s liberal fascist agenda is right up to her speed! ... This quiz is not about Christian or biblical knowledge but simple minded factoids and trivia ala the boob tubes alex trebec that the liberals are good at yet real knowledge escapes them! ... This is the mentality of the liberal and the fear that Ray Bradbury predicted in his book Fahrenheit 451 that TV would eliminate books and real knowledge! How prophetic ,he must have known twiki! ... ... ... “Television gives you the dates of Napoleon, but not who ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’d be interested to know what those 32 basic questions wer...   #4256   4y

I’d be interested to know what those 32 basic questions were.   [End]
      • The PEWs make this a chore even finding the quiz and the sa...   RyanD   4y

The PEWs make this a chore even finding the quiz and the sample quiz they give only offers 15 of the question in a very retarded and tedious fashion ,its as if they really don’t want to show the quiz now that they have made their assessment! But the PEW foundation is known for its ... corruption and deceit! A liberal leftist organization whose goal is really to prophet from and discredit Christianity! ... ... The questions are trivial factoids, that really don’t challenge real biblical or religious knowledge! ... ... ... http://features.pewforum.org/quiz/us-religious-knowledge/index.php   [End]
        • Thank you for posting the quiz. I took it and received an ...   #69302   32mo

Thank you for posting the quiz. I took it and received an 87%, better than all cohorts. I will consider this as verification as my personal syncretic blend of religion, which has found some inspiration in various traditions (as well as within science), but ultimately relies on a personal relationship with the Divine.   [End]
    • Twiki, why don’t you post that on a religious forum where i...   InCharge   4y

Twiki, why don’t you post that on a religious forum where it belongs? ...   [End]
    • That is just awesome. Agnostics, first of all, are obsessed...   robertwriter   32mo

That is just awesome. Agnostics, first of all, are obsessed with religion (At least I am). I think it makes perfect sense that they would score better, because people who are less informed have more reason not to doubt their beliefs, but in my position I want to know everything, and the Bible just has too many holes in it. I know this, because I know a lot about it. I study what I believe, because I have to go against my own self-preservation to renounce the Bible. But for Christians it’s easier. Don’t know more than you have to, and you don’t have to find out that there is a possibility o ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ACIM Master Index   ginab4u   4y

There is no reality, this is just a dream we’re imagining, and you never left God.  ... ...   www.facimoutreach.org/qa/indextoquestions.htm ...   [End]
  • 21 facts everyone should know about Mormon teaching   #74625   4y

Mormonism is not a Christian Faith by no means - don’t be deceived. ... ... ... 21 Amazing facts about Mormon teaching: ... ... 1. Mormon’s teach that they can become gods and goddesses. ... ... 2. Mormon goddesses will spend eternity in full submission to their god-husband. ... ... 3. Mormon’s teach that women will give birth “forever and ever” to spirit-babies. ... ... 4. Mormon’s teach men can have multiple wives in heaven—eternal polygamy. They intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • my video on religion   Hopeisalive   4y

this by no means meant to force my opinion on others. That is not my intention. I made a video on organized religion. ... ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Ronpaulmybestmentor#p/u/2/YEI6va-bblw   [End]
  • Some say they've been eyewitnesses to Heaven and Hell   #74625   4y

Please post this article in your online publication: ... ... ... ... Is Heaven and Hell real? ... ... Some say they have been eyewitnesses to the reality of Heaven and Hell. ... ... ... Nowsthetime.org is a nonprofit evangelistic website that was founded in 2002 by Pastor D L Dunning. This website features streaming audio and video testimonies from people who say they have been eyewitnesses to Heaven and Hell. Many people today have questions about this life and also what comes after life on earth. Nowsthetime.org features answers to these types of questions and scriptures from the Bible that talk about th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded ***Are You A Believer?***   refreshed   4y  C

http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Are_you_a_Believer_2010_05_16.jpg ... http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Are_you_a_Believer_2010_05_16_Page_2.jpg   [End]
    • Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?   spudlydoo   4y

Have you taken up the job of spreading this stuff now refreshed? ... ... spud   [End]
      • Geez I agree. Totally unnecessary.   mo123   4y

Geez I agree. Totally unnecessary.   [End]
        • It seems that even when moreless/monkeytime gets banned, hi...   spudlydoo   4y

It seems that even when moreless/monkeytime gets banned, his lapdogs take up the cause. Posting his hysterical rantings all over CZ. Sad. ... ... spud   [End]
          • Hi Spud: ... ... I agree. I open up the forums and I see ...   mo123   4y

Hi Spud: ... ... I agree. I open up the forums and I see a gazillion post. This is spam and if anyone else did this they would be banned. Once or twice is enough. I alerted the webmaster so hopefully he will delete most of them. ... ... Is this a health forum or a Christian Forum. The webbie told me once he did not want to open up the mosaics and see nothing but Islam, ok I want the same thing then also. ... ... Geez, get a life refreshed.   [End]
            • Hey Sara, thanks for alerting the webmaster, I’ve also seen...   spudlydoo   4y

Hey Sara, thanks for alerting the webmaster, I’ve also seen this spam post all over CZ. This forum is a christian debate forum, so debating christianity is fine within this forum, but spamming is just spamming. Moreless/monkey time has been banned from several forums on CZ, as far as I know, for his bad behaviour, and refreshed has taken on the role of posting his rubbish now, by the looks of things. Or perhaps moreless is too cowardly to do it himself. I don’t know. ... ... spud   [End]
              • If it was up to me, I would not allow any ANTI-CHRISTIANS t...   AustinM   4y

If it was up to me, I would not allow any ANTI-CHRISTIANS to control this forum in any way. What gives you the right to decide who is a spammer or not. You seemed to soo gleefully support the anti-christian spam spewed out by the likes of IC and he was on here for months on end (Where is he now, banned I truly hope!) And now something so minor compared to what IC posted, and already you want to ban the first post.   [End]
                • Its just as well that you don’t run this forum AustinM, or ...   spudlydoo   4y

Its just as well that you don’t run this forum AustinM, or it would be a very boring place indeed. If you had bothered to look, you would have seen that refreshed has posted this message all over CZ, that is spamming. I do not want to ban anyone or any posts, but there are rules against spamming, which everyone has to abide by. ... ... I’m not a moderator, or a webmaster, but these people have been alerted to this spamming. Its up to them if they want to move the post or leave it where it is, not me, or you, for that matter. ... ... As for your false accusations, as I’ve asked before, and you have n ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”As for your false accusations, as I’ve asked before, and y...   bewnyfur   4y

”As for your false accusations, as I’ve asked before, and you have not answered, if you are going to make accusations of my supporting spam, put up your evidence.” ... ... As far as the message goes I found it to be kind of funny, it really reminded me of the silly messages that IC posts and you back up with affirming comments. The message was relevant to this forum, by its very content.   [End]
                    • [[[The message was relevant to this forum, by its very cont...   The Hunter   4y

[[[The message was relevant to this forum, by its very content.]]] ... ... One must question your naivety my friend. ... ... You must check out the nature of this message that you say is ”relevant” and it’s authors before you make comment. ... ... bewnyfur you judge too quickly, do your homework because you appear to be trolling. ... ... ...   [End]
                      • Name calling is the last thing I want to do, but what do yo...   AustinM   4y

Name calling is the last thing I want to do, but what do you call a person who complains about one poster, but the absolute same situation from another poster does not complain at all? Would you say 2-faced would fit? And also bigotted too? I definitely think so. ... ... Why is the Christian debate forum hijacked and controlled by Anti-Christians who always get their way when complaining to the webmaster? Why does the webmaster support this Anti-Christian behaviour? Its begs to question. ... ... It seems Spudly only complains when she sees fit. When the exact same actions are performed by ot ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your ev...   spudlydoo   4y

Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your evidence? Your always full of accusations but never show any evidence to back your claims. Put up or shut up!!! ... ... I do complain when I see fit, but as I am not a moderator or the webmaster, I leave it to them to do what they see fit in whatever situation. I will however bring an incident to their attention if I feel like it, just as you can. ... ... ”Yes Spudly I have EVIDENCE!!!” ... ... Then where is it AustinM????? ... ... spud ... ... ...   [End]
                          • ”Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your e...   bewnyfur   4y

”Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your evidence? ” ... ... In the context of this thread all one must do is look for a thread in this forum started by IC and then read the message by Spud that follows and the ”spamming” support is evident.   [End]
                            • Ahhh trying to jump on the bandwagon again bewnyfur, how ab...   spudlydoo   4y

Ahhh trying to jump on the bandwagon again bewnyfur, how about you show where there has been spamming by IC, where he or I, for that matter, have posted the same message in several forums. Then show the support I have supposedly given to these messages. ... ... Or are you a coward and a liar like AustinM, just making up accusations without any evidence? As I said to AustinM, put up or shut up. ... ... spud   [End]
                              • Calling me a coward you are...Spam regards the contents of ...   bewnyfur   4y

Calling me a coward you are...Spam regards the contents of the message, which IC has posted and you have backed up on many an occasion. I leave it to you to figure out your shortcomings. Why don’t you put up or shut up, or are you just going to call me another name or mimmick my responses?   [End]
                                • I was asking you a question bewnyfur, not calling you anyth...   spudlydoo   4y

I was asking you a question bewnyfur, not calling you anything, notice the question mark at the end of that sentence. ... ... lol, still no evidence, you can try and fob it off with your non-answers bewnyfur, but your not fooling anyone. ... ... The webmaster has moved 90% of the original posts from refreshed, because the webmaster considered them as spam. ... ... If you want clarafication on this issue of spam, why don’t you contact the webmaster yourself, that way you don’t have to flounder around trying to find a definition. ... ... spud   [End]
                              • LOL..MONKEY TIME!!!! ... ... ... ... Hi Spud: ... ... ...   #154426   22mo

LOL..MONKEY TIME!!!! ... ... ... ... Hi Spud: ... ... ... ... I really liked that symbol. ... ... It seems there are quite a few members here in cure zone that are either teenagers who have too much time on their hands or....lonely individuals who take pleasure in showing everyone how insecure or unintelligent they are, and then, there are those FORUM TROLLS here who feel superior to others and try to show it by blathering out flaming claims and trying to provoke others into conflict. ... ... ... These individuals, of course, are egocentric and bored with their lives, attemtping to find a personal way of entertainment ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Re:lol oh the irony   spudlydoo   4y

”Name calling is the last thing I want to do” ... ... ” 2-faced , bigotted, Anti-Christians, spying tattle tale, TROLL .” ... ... lol, all that from just one post. ... ... All that with no evidence to back up the claims!!! ... ... Yep, I’m learning soooo much about christians from this forum. ... ... spud   [End]
                          • What is ironic is the ignorance of your posts, all one need...   bewnyfur   4y

What is ironic is the ignorance of your posts, all one need to do is check the past messages.   [End]
                            • I welcome people checking my past messages, just as I would...   spudlydoo   4y

I welcome people checking my past messages, just as I would reccommend people checking AustinM’s posts, and yours bewnyfur. Perhaps if people check my past posts they will see that I have repeatedly asked for evidence from AustinM, to back up the accusations the he/she makes, and also see the lack of that evidence. You bewnyfur would know all about that though, as you support these baseless and false accusations almost every time. ... ... BTW, people can check that out by looking at your past posts. ... ... spud   [End]
                        • Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?   The Hunter   4y

Excuse me AustinM, did you send this message? ... ... [[[As far as the message goes I found it to be kind of funny, it really reminded me of the silly messages that IC posts and you back up with affirming comments. The message was relevant to this forum, by its very content.]]] ... ... That statement from bewnyfur was what I replied to, NOT your post my friend. ... Are you and bewnyfur one person? ... ... [[[Who is the TROLL hunter? IMHO you are the one who seems to be trolling.]]] ... ... Well really, how do you work that one out? ... ... In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spuds back which to me ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • ”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spu...   bewnyfur   4y

”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spuds back which to me indicates to me that (bewnyfur) ”APPEARS to be trolling”, (read my post) properly.” ... ... Trolling implies that someone is baiting their messages, not responding to distortion. If anyone has been trolling it has been you and IC. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29   [End]
                            • [[[”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on ...   The Hunter   4y

[[[”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spuds back which to me indicates to me that (bewnyfur) ”APPEARS to be trolling”,]]] ... ... Some ”HONING” to do ”bewnyfur” ... ... Word ”APPEARS”, tell me, what does that MEAN? ... ... You pride yourself in being ”pedantic” .... ... ... You tell me ..... ... ... [[[Imagine that the definition of a word as a point. When you want to sharpen a point what do you do... you HONE the point, you make it sharper, you make the point more narrow. When that point has reached its sharpest, that is when it is HONEst. You cannot have a definition that is liquid and sharp ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Re: Still no evidence AustinM???? n/m   spudlydoo   4y
                        • Re: Still waiting for that evidence AustinM n/m.   spudlydoo   4y
                      • Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?   bewnyfur   4y

It mentions God in the message. That means it is relevant. Perhaps you should desist your ignorant comments.   [End]
                    • Bewnyfur, I did not claim that the message was not relevant...   spudlydoo   4y

Bewnyfur, I did not claim that the message was not relevant. The original message was posted in 14 different forums, this is spamming. Whether you agree with the content or not, makes little difference. ... ... IC has not, to my knowledge, ever posted the same message in 14 different forums. I will support messages that I agree with, and have no problem when others do the same, unless the message is spam ,(as the original post in this thread is), or contains a breach of the TOS. ... ... spud   [End]
                      • Spud, you should mention it on the forums where it is not r...   bewnyfur   4y

Spud, you should mention it on the forums where it is not relevant, not here, because that is irrelevant. Unfortunately we cannot cross post to the debate forums so posting to multiple lists individually is the only recourse. ... ... Were the messages sent indiscriminately?   [End]
                        • Why, if this message is so relevant, has the original poste...   spudlydoo   4y

Why, if this message is so relevant, has the original poster not been back to debate the contents? ... ... It doesn’t matter whether you or I see this message as spam or not, its up to the moderators and the webmaster to do with it what they see fit. If the mods and webmaster see fit to leave the message, than thats the way it is. It doesn’t stop anyone from having an opinion about it though. ... ... The original message shows me that monkeytime/moreless still controls many of his minions even when he has been banned himself, that is very interesting from a psychological viewpoint. As is much of wh ...   [retrieve this message]
                • The software at curezone is set to ban anyone who post two ...   mo123   4y

The software at curezone is set to ban anyone who post two consecutive post. That is considered spamming. When refreshed post numerous post all over curezone that is considered spamming. ... ... Chose a forum and post your rhetoric and praise the lord for her mercy and forgiveness, but we at curezone have a right and demand a right to be healed of disease, ailments and pain. When the person in pain cannot find any post except spam post it looks bad for curezone and the moderators. ... ... I guarantee you if I was the mod of this forum, I would of deleted the post based on it being a spam. If she ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Good call Austin, It is the good ole double standard.   bewnyfur   4y

Good call Austin, It is the good ole double standard.   [End]
    • Re: ***Are You A Believer?***   Nilz   4y

Thank you refreshed for having the courage to post this. American family values have been under attack here at Curezone and across America and passed off as politically correct dogma for too long. Liberal hegemony and their hate filled rhetoric need to be challenged and not censored as is suggested by these liberal gatekeepers here at Curezone. I hope the webmaster is not swayed by those who have made it their daily goal to spread their hate for Christians and Christian values who have had the freedom to do so give those who oppose them a chance to be heard also. ... I think you speak for a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re:   spudlydoo   4y

Where are these posts showing that the non-christians here hate christians? I see a lot of hate filled posts from the christians here, but none from the non-christians. People who oppose your views have every right to post in this forum, just as you do. (It is a debate forum after all) The people that control this forum are the moderator and the webmaster, not the people, non-christian or christian, who post here. If people feel intimidated by an opposing view, then they probably shouldn’t be in a debate forum at all. There are support forums for those who share the same views. ... ... As for ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ***Are You A Believer?***   dadman   56d

long live the word of God and Christian values . . . but we’ve been warned that this would come about . . . indeed Jesus’ return is close . . . even at the door   [End]
    • Tut, tut, Refreshed, this forum is called ”Christianity De...   The Hunter   4y

Tut, tut, Refreshed, this forum is called ”Christianity Debate Forum”. Your post is in the wrong forum, kindly desist from using it as a ”political platform” or any form of your choosing.   [End]
      • Debate Forum??   mu-shen   4y

I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Support)....but find it ”interesting” to look in from the side-lines once in a while. ... IMHO Refreshed has the right to voice his/her opinion on any Forum she thinks fit (whether I or anyone else for that matter agree or not). Since cross-posting is allowed - I don´t see why she cannot do it the other way around as well. ... As far as this is concerned... ”....Moreless/monkey time has been banned from several forums on CZ, as far as I know, for his bad behaviour, and refreshed has taken on the role of posting his rubbish now, by the looks of ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [[[I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Suppor...   The Hunter   4y

[[[I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Support)....but find it ”interesting” to look in from the side-lines once in a while. ... IMHO Refreshed has the right to voice his/her opinion on any Forum she thinks fit (whether I or anyone else for that matter agree or not). Since cross-posting is allowed - I don´t see why she cannot do it the other way around as well.]]] ... ... Really Mu-shen, so by what you say we can assess that anything goes on any forum, is that correct? ...   [End]
        • No-one hounded moreless from his forum, his behaviour is wh...   spudlydoo   4y

No-one hounded moreless from his forum, his behaviour is what got him banned the first time round, as his behaviour as monkeytime, got him banned the second time round. Wow some people on CZ have very short memories. It is the moderators or webmaster that has the power to ban people, not the people who post here. Most of the time the moderators seem pretty tolerant, but moreless/monkeytime’s behaviour was too bad to tolerate, obviously, or he would be still here causing trouble. Or perhaps he has refreshed doing his dirty work now. ... ... Refreshed has the right to post her opinion, just like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Separation of church and state.   spudlydoo   4y

http://www.theocracywatch.org/separation_church_state2.htm ... ... spud   [End]
    • Re: ***Are You A Believer?***   lorri32   29mo

Yes in JESUS not country.   [End]
  • 1st Commandment   #68716   4y

”Thou shalt not have any other gods before me”, more or less something along those lines. ... ... OK, so allegedly its the word of god talking, and referring to other ”gods” in the plural. ... ... So, here you have ”god” admitting the existence of other gods. ... ... That poses a little neurosis for people believing on ”one true god”, since here you have ”god” admitting the existence of other gods”. Maybe that’s why them folk act so neurotic. ... ... If in the first commandment, ”god” had meant to say ”graven images” or ”golden calves” or the internet, it would have been stated so - but ”god” clearly wrote ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Why is it that when some people start ”discussing God” they...   #38782   4y

Why is it that when some people start ”discussing God” they just cannot think in an abstract manner? ... Physics, Math and a lot of other subjects demand an abstraction in order to understand any theory or concept.... so why is it that some people take the explanation of an extremely complex Abstraction so LITERALLY??? ... The way some other people may ”understand” the God concept is going mostly with their intuition since understanding is something one is only capable of doing with the mind. In that sense, IMHO, ”any other Gods” may have been ... a) simplified... i.e. the translation, so that m ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Bill Hicks on fundamentalist Christians   Eric B   4y  C

Bill Hicks on fundamentalist Christians ... ... Comedy: ...   [End]
    • fundamentalist Christians built this country :-)   geni1   4y

fundamentalist Christians built this country :-)   [End]
      • Forefathers were NOT xtian   InnerCalm   4y

Actually they didn’t. Do some research. Fundamentalists burned witches. ... ... ... Feast your eyes. ;-) ... ... http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html#Jefferson ... http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html#franklin ... http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html#Adams ... http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html#paine ... http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html#washington   [End]
        • Please. Nobody can possibly believe that Christians werent ...   geni1   4y

Please. Nobody can possibly believe that Christians werent involved in creating this country. They etched it on EVERYTHING.   [End]
          • Christians paint their beliefs over top of generic statemen...   InnerCalm   4y

Christians paint their beliefs over top of generic statements. Actually most of the forefathers were masons if you really want a shock. ... ... Don;t take my word for it. Look into it. I did.   [End]
            • Christians paint their beliefs over top of generic statemen...   geni1   4y

Christians paint their beliefs over top of generic statements. Christians paint their beliefs over top of generic statements. ... ... ... So what your saying is the founding fathers werent really christians during the forming of the US, then Christians put their stuff in later?   [End]
              • What I am suggesting may have happened is that christians h...   InnerCalm   4y

What I am suggesting may have happened is that christians have taken spiritual comments and assumed they were christian. Look into it. They are not at all. The ones few that were were gnostic christians. Most were masons. Back in that time period many people were masons. It was quite common. ... ... Here’s a bit of reading on the topic. There is a sea of info on google about this. ... ... ... http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/farrell_till/myth.html   [End]
              • Actually, there were people in America before it was called...   spudlydoo   4y

Actually, there were people in America before it was called America, they built their own societies and managed very well. You seem to have forgotten that christians, or anyone else that came later, weren’t the first people in America. ... ... spud   [End]
                • There’s that aspect too. Those ”savages” that either the j...   InnerCalm   4y

There’s that aspect too. Those ”savages” that either the jesuits and others indoctrinated. The ones that escaped bio warfare (small pox in blankets given as gifts). ... ... ... I have a christian friend that still believes that nativ Americans worship the devil. I tried to tell him that they are more spiritually in tune than christians. He didn’t like that too much. ... ... Native Americans lived in harmony with the land. Most christians rape, pillage and plunder resources. Who is more connected to spirit? ;-)   [End]
                  • What I am suggesting may have happened is that christians h...   geni1   4y

What I am suggesting may have happened is that christians have taken spiritual comments and assumed they were christian. What I am suggesting may have happened is that christians have taken spiritual comments and assumed they were christian. ... ... Im having problems believing this. ... ... ... ... http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:b4tIUCSE4LMJ:www.aproundtable.org/tps30info/beliefs.html+founding+fathers+religious+beliefs&cd=17&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us ... ... ... ...   [End]
                    • This is where we need to cross reference and know who and ...   InnerCalm   4y

This is where we need to cross reference and know who and where the quotes are coming from and what agendas may exist. ... ... ... http://www.bigissueground.com/atheistground/peters-misquotes.shtml   [End]
                      • Some quotes   InnerCalm   4y

Famous Quotes From Our Forefathers ... Jul 8, 2009 9:50 AM ... ... * Report Abuse ... ... The Christian God is a being of terrific character- cruel, vindictive, capricious and unjust ... ... -Thomas Jefferson ... ... To talk of immaterial existences is to talk of nothings. To say that the human soul, angels, god, are immaterial, is to say there are nothing, or that there is no soul, no angels, no god. I cannot reason otherwise...I am satisfied, sufficiently occupied with the things which are, without tormenting or troubling myself about those which may indeed be, but of which we have no evidence ... ... -Thomas J ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Re: Forefathers were NOT xtian   traderdrew   4y

I don’t know nor have I ever claimed the founding fathers were Christians because I simply have not done any real research into it.  I will tell you one thing, George Washington and Samuel Adams were not atheists.  Just look at their acceptance speeches when they became the first and second Presidents of the United States. ...   [End]
                        • I agree they weren’t athiests. They held deist views more ...   InnerCalm   4y

I agree they weren’t athiests. They held deist views more akin to new agers or gnsotic christians. Very masonic as well. ... ... It is interesting to see what was said to whom in waht letters and how they had to be diplomatic in some cases, then aired it up in others.   [End]
                    • All those quotes are great examples of how christians can b...   spudlydoo   4y

All those quotes are great examples of how christians can believe one way, and act in a contradictory manner. ... ... I wonder how they justified their beliefs along with their treatment of the native Americans. ... ... spud ...   [End]
                      • Not to mention their slaves. ;-) ... ... Ah but wait that...   InnerCalm   4y

Not to mention their slaves. ;-) ... ... Ah but wait that was condoned by the god of the christian side hug. ;-) ... ... Some of the forefathers can be seen quoting out of both sides of their mouths depending on who was listening. Also christian agenda historians have been noted to falsely attribute christian quotes to these forefathers (rewriting history to further the cause). Historians though (that don;t have a christian agenda) will agree that they were not christian. They were masonic.   [End]
                      • A Terrible, Awful Thing Has Occurred   InnerCalm   4y

Now there are two forums questioning the coherency of christianbity among other things. ... ... How can we allow this to happen? Phone all fellow christians. We must run interference on this before it gets out of hand. Satan is winning. Be on the alert christian soldiers. ... ... ... Oh wait a minute. I am not christian. ... ... Whew. ... ... I can relax. I had myself in a tizzy there for a moment.   [End]
                      • Re: Forefathers were NOT xtian   geni1   4y

All those quotes are great examples of how christians can believe one way, and act in a contradictory manner. All those quotes are great examples of how christians can believe one way, and act in a contradictory manner. ... ... I hate to burst your bubble but its always been that way. If i wrote the Bible i would of left out when David slept with one of his soldiers wives and got her pregnant and then killed the soldier. God paid David back for that dearly. But Spud thats the way it is. You wont EVER find a perfect Christian. You wont find a perfect anybody. When a person becomes a Christian t ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Apparently god is supposed to be perfect, and the bible is ...   spudlydoo   4y

Apparently god is supposed to be perfect, and the bible is supposed to be the word of god, in fact the word apparently is god. So I hate to burst your bubble, but if god is perfect and the bible is perfect, why does it contain so many contradictions and incongruencies?? ... ... Christians on the other hand are humans, and humans have failings, they are not perfect, and I have never been under the illusion that they are perfect. What I had pointed out is that the quotes are examples of hypocricy, and inconsistancy between belief and behaviour. ... ... spud   [End]
                          •  but if god is perfect and the bible is perfect, why d...   traderdrew   4y

but if god is perfect and the bible is perfect, why does it contain so many contradictions and incongruencies?? ... ... That question about the bible is something that made me wonder for years.  I have not studied every little contradiction atheists have pointed out.  I do remember InnerCalm posting the list of contradictions from that site and I think it was run by atheist(s)?  I think it was the first one I read where I saw it could have been construed as a contradiction but I knew it wasn’t.  I didn’t bother to read further because after debating many people on the ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • This is very true Traderdrew, we also come fully loaded wit...   spudlydoo   4y

This is very true Traderdrew, we also come fully loaded with cultural filters as well, my partner and I own a backpacker hostel, we see people from all over the world every day, and the cultural differences between different countries are immense. ... ... Every language has words that do not translate well into other languages. This is where I find problems with the bible (I have read the greek and hebrew versions as well as the english), the differences in translation, and therefore meaning, in the different versions, is vast. I don’t see how this book could possibly be taken as the ’word’ of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • "Christians built this country :-)"   #108005   4y

... These people hate this country, this means nothing to them. ... ... Just something else to point fingers at! The victim mentality ya know!   [End]
  • Monotheism in all ancient cultures.   #2040   4y  C

The monotheistic Hebrews were intermingled with middle eastern populations after fleeing northern India’s massive earthquakes and the Arya/n invasion and plundering that brought polytheism, now Hinduism, to India. Ancient cultures were monotheistic, with Egypt’s Ptah, and China’s Shang Ti being typical exemplars. Overthrowing landmarks, i.e., taking land, was common in the cannibal polytheists of the ”patriarchal revolution” of men centering in gang-like lodges and longhouses and turning sacred women into temple prostitutes and killing their children. ... ... Overthrowing landmarks was a viola ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It takes 26 minutes to read my last ’post’, it took you 10,...   The Hunter   4y

It takes 26 minutes to read my last ’post’, it took you 10, ... SPEED READING? or running another story to counteract?   [End]
      • Yes there are plenty who want to spread lies about Jesus, m...   AustinM   4y

Yes there are plenty who want to spread lies about Jesus, many who claim to be Jesus, many who claim be so and so much, and this has happened since his message first spread throughout the world, and his message spread rapidly after his death and ascencion, throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa. There were those back then just as there are today, who saw how powerful and well received his message was and distorted it for their own profiteering or other foolish reasons. Yet the truth of Jesus remains; many distant Christian cultures who were divided for centuries and were reunited later were ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Having an alternative view, or simply not being a christian...   spudlydoo   4y

Having an alternative view, or simply not being a christian, is not spreading lies about jesus. I see christians playing the persecution card constantly, when in fact it is they who are often the ones persecuting others for their beliefs, or non-belief. ... ... Christianity has no more historical validity than any other religion in the world, less than a lot of others in fact. All religions are limiting belief systems, that seek salvation outside of the self. They are empires that will grow and fall as all empires do, corruption and greed and the desire for more and more power and control, wil ...   [retrieve this message]
          • If it wasn’ for the gullible herd, these religions would ha...   InnerCalm   4y

If it wasn’ for the gullible herd, these religions would have nothing to feed off of. Fear is mostly their tuition.   [End]
            • Fear , guilt, persecution complex, and self rightousness, a...   spudlydoo   4y

Fear , guilt, persecution complex, and self rightousness, a potent mix, favoured by a lot of religious belief systems. Two of the greatest fears of humanity are the fear of death and the fear of being alone, religion seeks to play on both of these fears, if you join a religion, you are convinced that you will live on after death, (only if you believe and follow), and as long as you follow the belief system you will never be alone. ... ... A triumph of psychological manipulation. ... ... spud   [End]
              • Well from what I see this is the CHRISTIAN forum and not th...   AustinM   4y

Well from what I see this is the CHRISTIAN forum and not the JESUS forum. If you want to be happy to join the spreaders of lies about Jesus thats your foolish choice. As a Christian forum, there is only one Truth, it can not be changed to suit the whims of the foolish just so the feel better. The only ones who spread fear and lies are the Anti-Christians like yourself, those who lie about Jesus and read and follow the false prophets. You choose what you want to believe, and if you choose to be led astray with lies and deceptions, that is your sad choice. Those against Jesus and his mi ...   [retrieve this message]
                • If you look at the top of the page, this is the christianit...   spudlydoo   4y

If you look at the top of the page, this is the christianity ’debate’ forum, not the christianity support forum, so differing points of view are entirely valid. ... ... ”The only ones who spread fear and lies are the Anti-Christians like yourself, those who lie about Jesus and read and follow the false prophets.” ... ... I am not an anti-christian, I just don’t believe in your jesus or god belief system. I do not follow any prophets, false or otherwise, I don’t follow any belief system, or adhere to any religious belief systems. ... ... ... ”Who ever is your motivator for spreading lies about Jesus and Ch ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You are typical of those with closed minds, if you wish to ...   The Hunter   4y

You are typical of those with closed minds, if you wish to believe in the resurrection that’s your belief. ... If I wish to believe in resuscitation you cannot deny me my beliefs. ... ... Arrogance is your foundation, mine is the truth as I see it thus far. ... ... I see Jesus as a person perhaps the same as you do, but when material is discarded such as the Gnostic Books portray then there is something terribly wrong. ... ... Canonizing articles to substantiate their importance doesn’t wash with the people in the street for they that carried out this action are the liars that you speak of not the reader. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • links christianity & Islam   ahmedmoait   4y

The wonderful links presented will give you a beautiful look into Islam and the History of the Qur’an, recommended by Da’ee Ahmed Moait http://www.noora1.com/update_knowledge.htm ... ... ... ... History & Beliefs of Islamic Religion. Quran / Koran, Mohammed Quotes ... ... http://www.spaceandmotion.com/religion-islam-muslim-islamic-quran.htm ... ... ... Brief History of Compilation of the Qur’an ... ... http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/compilationbrief.html ... ... ... Islam and Islamic History in Arabia and The Middle East ... ... http://www.islamicity.com/Mosque/ihame/Ref1.htm ... ... ... A Brief Illustrated Gui ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Geert Wilders warns of the Islamisation of Europe and USA   peggyaus   5y

... Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI ... ... Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdX1qpCtlh8&feature=related   [End]
    • I have seen these Movies and they are o my Personal website...   reXanation   9mo

I have seen these Movies and they are o my Personal website. ... ... REMEMBER .... That In..... ISLAMIC COUNTRIES When Non - Muslims are Attacked / Killed . ... ... The Muslims Across the Middle East and IN the USA - NEVER Rise Up and Put A Stop to the The Killing ... ... and Violence. Doesn’t it seem that Muslims REALLY Dont Care.. ... ... ... To me, Islam is not a religion OF Peace.. Because The Muslim WORLD does not Bat an Eye or Skip a Heart beat. ... ... When any Christians are Killed. [color=#FF0000] nOTHING hAPPENS.. [/color]! ... ... To Learn the TRUTH /FACTS - about ISLAM and Protect Yoursel ...   [retrieve this message]
  • jesus is lord!!!!!!   scolli   5y

period. no exceptions. everybody has the right to think and have their own oppiniion but i know! that jesus christ is the 1 and only savior and we all need 2 recognize! i love u jesus!   [End]
  • Proof for an Intelligent Creator of the universe.   andersbranderud   5y

I hope you will find this text interesting. ... According to science our universe has a beginning (search at “age of the universe” on ”Pnas” (scientific journal)) and time is purely physical. Therefore there can be no such thing as time external to the physical universe. Timespace has a beginning. ... ... It is a fundamental law of physics (causality) that every physical occurrence in the universe has a cause. ... The fundamental laws of physics then require a cause of the universe ex nihilo (since timespace has a beginning); i.e., a Prime Cause Singularity that is non-dimensional and independent of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is no proof in this statement, just more theory, I do...   spudlydoo   5y

There is no proof in this statement, just more theory, I do wish people would learn the difference between those two words. This is theory that has been disscussed ad nauseum, and there is still nothing proven. Just as the big bang idea is theory, so intelligent design , or an intelligent creator ,is theory. ... ... Please make sure you state that you are putting forward theory, because to say that you are putting forward proof is missleading and false. ... ... spud   [End]
  • 6 Christian women convert to Islam   peggyaus   5y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ82UimmJY8&feature=related   [End]
    • REMEMBER .... That In..... ISLAMIC COUNTRIES When Non - ...   reXanation   9mo

REMEMBER .... That In..... ISLAMIC COUNTRIES When Non - Muslims are Attacked / Killed . ... ... The Muslims Across the Middle East and IN the USA - NEVER Rise Up and Put A Stop to the The Killing ... ... and Violence. Doesn’t it seem that Muslims REALLY Dont Care.. ... ... ... To me, Islam is not a religion OF Peace.. Because The Muslim WORLD does not Bat an Eye or Skip a Heart beat. ... ... When any Christians are Killed. [color=#FF0000] nOTHING hAPPENS.. [/color]! ... ... To Learn the TRUTH /FACTS - about ISLAM and Protect Yourself \ Educate Yourself .... Please Go to reXes website. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The arrogance of clergy   peggyaus   5y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STlYN5KCiWg&feature=player_embedded   [End]
  • Christopher Hitchens is in Sydney for the Festival of Dange...   peggyaus   5y

Listen to a great interview here with Christopher Hitchens: http://blogs.abc.net.au/nsw/2009/10/christopher-hitchens.html ...   [End]
  • Why do you believe in God   azureus1234   5y

Hi everyone, we would be very interested in the reasons why you believe in God. If you have time, kindly fill this survey up at ... http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=wiazwmrffvuxxnx647075 ... Your responses will be very much appreciated.   [End]
Page 31 of 31
1  10  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   31    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Colon Cleanse. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Same or Ne...
Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! And it is...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Colloidal Silver Free!
Buy $100 in Non-Colloidal Supplement Products & Get a Free Bottle of A...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Defense - The Safest Candida Treatment
Royal Defense is a food supplement made from pla...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Dr. Clark: Best Prices You Will Find!
Tools for Healing is the number one source for products...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

4,105 messages, 633 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 132, 31 pages,  599,868 page views

"The truth which makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear."
~ Jim Bishop

Image Galler Religion Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 4.14 sec at 4/16/2014 5:23:06 AM, requested by 54.227.141.230, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=465 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25