CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums6316 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Abortion Debate Forum

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 1,351,639 page views     8,563 messages     548 topics     27 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
24h ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Abortion     All Forums 
Like Abortion Debate Forum on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 27 of 27
1  10  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26   27    

• If Nobody Committed Adultery And Fornication There Would Be...   waitingonanewworld   31h

Rape falls under the category of ”fornication”. There would be no need for abortion clinics and their personnel if God’s laws and principles were heeded and applied in one’s personal life. Broken homes and marriages because of avoiding fornication and adultery would not exist. And especially love for God’s high moral standards concerning the sanctity and sacredness of life surely would cause abortions to cease or stop. Unfortunately we live in a world where those scenarios almost do not exist.   [End]
  • Do men feel bad when an unborn baby of their's is aborted?   waitingonanewworld   34h

Do men feel a measure of sadness over the abortion of their unborn baby? Do they feel regret over their decision to end their unborn baby’s life?   [End]
  • An Imaginary Conversation Between An Unborn Child And It's ...   waitingonanewworld   7d

What explanation or justification would/could you come up with when it comes to explaining to your unborn child why you have to abort to get rid of them before they are born? What would you say? What if your unborn child conveyed to you that he/she wanted to live and that he/she loves you? What if your unborn child begged you to give them a chance at life, would you at least consider it’s request? Could you/would you still have the heart to destroy their life? Something to think about.....Also, if you do not want to raise a child because of circumstances you feel are out of your control, w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Aren't You Happy Your Parent(s)Did Not Abort You?   waitingonanewworld   7d

Many of us would not be here today if our parent(s) had decided to abort us.   [End]
  • Abortion Can Cause Post Physical, Emotional, Social, And Me...   waitingonanewworld   7d

A link dealing with ”post abortive women” states that they are 8 times more likely to visit a psychiatrist, than women who deliver their babies: ... ... Many of the ”post abortive conditions” have been addressed in research. ... ... 1. POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER ... 2. DISASSOCIATION AND EMOTIONAL PARALYSIS ... 3. GUILT AND REGRET ... 4. BROODING AND ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR ... 5. ANXIETY DISORDERS ... 6. SEXUAL DSYFUNCTION ... 7. DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE ... 8. NEGLECT AND SUBSEQUENT CHILD ABUSE ... 9. DEPRESSION, SELF-LOATHING AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR ... 10.REPRESSION AND DELAYED EMOTIONAL CRISES ... ... Google, Bing, or wha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Fol...   RN WARNING Dquixote1217   4mo  C

New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk Following Abortions ... ... ... by Tony Isaacs ... See more Natural News articles by Tony Isaacs ... ... ... (NaturalNews) A new Chinese meta-analysis study has found a huge increase in breast cancer risk for women after having an abortion and that the risk appears to continue to increase after each subsequent abortion. In the study, researchers found that the overall risk of developing breast cancer in women in China who've had an abortion was 44% higher than women who have not had an abortion. The researchers also found that the risk of breas ...   [retrieve this message]
    • We must also look at the study closely; this was done in Ch...   jesichashope   4mo

We must also look at the study closely; this was done in China. Abortions are forced upon the women, meaning a lot of stress. Pregnancy creates hormonal changes, the process is designed whereby hormones go through a series of increasing and decreasing at appropriate times, an abortion suddenly stops the process and the body must quickly readjust. Any cells that are there that may be affected will be affected. We also must add into the mix the stress that is created by forcing a woman to undergo an abortion that otherwise would want to carry the child to term. Our bodies are directly affect ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Good points and I have no doubt that stress plays a role. H...   Dquixote1217   4mo

Good points and I have no doubt that stress plays a role. However, the increased risk has also been demonstrated in a great many studies outside China and, as my article points out (within the 600 word limit imposed by NN, there is evidently a big link between changes in hormones and stem cells - something you covered in the answer you posted at NN. : )   [End]
    • Good post DQ. ... ... In addition to that, one of the worl...   chrisb1   4mo

Good post DQ. ... ... In addition to that, one of the world’s top medical experts has recently given a ”golden nugget” of advice, and many people would sit up and take notice. ... ... Especially if that advice virtually assured that you could live a long, vibrant life without spiraling into chronic illness and medicine dependency… ... ... Well, this week, Professor Kefah Mokbel MB BS MS FRCS, one of the top 25 breast cancer experts in the world, did just that when he revealed: ... ... ‘I give Vitamin D to all my women patients at the clinic because the higher the levels, then the greater the protection from b ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The Vitamin D deficiency has become a part of many articles...   JesichasHope   4mo

The Vitamin D deficiency has become a part of many articles and reports. But it is how doctors or mainstream take these findings that is critical. ... ... A study a few years back showed women in countries that have predominantly Muslim women, who are required to be totally covered in public have a higher incidence of breast cancer, a Vitamin D deficiency was noted during examination. Lack of exposure to sunlight was blamed. ... ... We have to also look at our paranoia with sunlight and skin cancer whereas sunblockers have become almost prerequisite to leaving the house. And if you were to test th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk ...   patientadvocate   3mo

The correlation is making more and more sense. Vitamin D plays a huge role in immune system. There is more than one role. The least understood and latest link is to a macrophage stimulating factor. ... ... The key to complete immune response is tagging of the antigen or invasive protein, peptide, particle. ... ... Without tagging an activated killer cell cannot migrate to the spot it needs to. This is why so many tumor vaccines fail. There is no tagging. ... ... As we spend less time outdoors, as our diets trended toward carbohydrates and grains, inflammation increased, parasitic and yeast infections b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Video Embedded Re: New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk...   R Educational RidingHigh   4mo

Pollution also causes Cancer. ... ...   ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 20 Images of China’s Severe Water Pollution ... ... http://gallagher-photo.com/2013/03/20/20-images-of-chinas-severe-water-pollution/ ... ...   ... ... Do I trust the numbers coming from studies in China? No ... ...   ... ... Research Fraud ... ... http://www.economist.com/news/china/21586845-flawed-system-judging-research-leading-academic-fraud-looks-good-paper ... ... http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/world/asia/07fraud.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1& ... ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers- ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Toxins are far and away the number one cause of cancer in t...   Dquixote1217   4mo

Toxins are far and away the number one cause of cancer in the world and China certainly has their share - much of it from pollution. However, as the article points out there have been numerous studies outside China which have demonstrated the link between abortions and increase breast cancer risks. I think some find that link to be a very inconvenient truth.   [End]
        • I do know that preventing abortion (even the morning after ...   RidingHigh   4mo

I do know that preventing abortion (even the morning after pill)of every single woman in the country, is the number one goal of the Republicans. I will not listen to a right leaning publication anymore than I would listen to the left.  I mean no disrespect to you.  It is my wall I have built because of all the media misrepresentations on these issues and my personal experiences. The Right is going to say,”You get an abortion and you will get cancer.” Just like they say, ”You get an abortion, and you will have mental health problems.” I did not see mental health issues at all ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 86%? Wow. I am over 70, I have had three, and no sign of ...   #23914   4mo

86%? Wow. I am over 70, I have had three, and no sign of cancer yet, breast or otherwise. On the other hand, pregnancy was so hard on me I was far more likely of dying if I went through with it.   [End]
    • Re: Women is losers no matter what we do....   Raynbo   4mo

According to the National Cancer Inst. ... itute, we are dammed if we do, dammed if we don’t and dammed if we try not to: ... ... Studies have shown that a woman’s risk of developing breast cancer is related to her exposure to hormones that are produced by her ovaries (endogenous estrogen and progesterone). Reproductive factors that increase the duration and/or levels of exposure to ovarian hormones, which stimulate cell growth, have been associated with an increase in breast cancer risk. These factors include early onset of menstruation, late onset of menopause, later age at first pregnancy, and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Additional theories on the link between abortion and breast...   joegrane   4mo

Additional theories on the link between abortion and breast cancer. ... ... http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/2/Cancer/how_does_induced_abortion_raise_breast_cancer_risk_102020100651.html ... ... http://www.bcpinstitute.org/2009-Lanfranchi-LinacreQuarterly%5B1%5D.pdf ... ... http://www.apjcpcontrol.org/page/popup_paper_file_view.php?pno=MzMtMzUgMTIuMiZrY29kZT0yNzAxJmZubz0w&pgubun=i ...   [End]
      • There is way too much confusion, bad information, lies, and...   grizz   84d

There is way too much confusion, bad information, lies, and distortions concerning Breast Cancers. ... ... I highly recommend this book for every woman, written by the owner of ”Breast Cancer Choices” web site: ... ”The Iodine Crisis: What You Don’t Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life” ... http://www.amazon.com/Iodine-Crisis-What-About-Wreck/dp/098603200X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1391117093&sr=1-1&keywords=iodine+crises ... ... She cured her own breast cancer, fibrocystic breast disease, brain fog and hypothyroid with iodine. ... ... Iodine deficiency causes one of more of the following health problem ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: New Study Finds Alarming Increase in Breast Cancer Risk...   nordskoven   4mo

Dr. Joel Brind already blew the whistle on the abortion-breast cancer link as exposed at his ... http://www.abortionbreastcancer.com/ ... website. The Susan G. Komen Foundation, founded to cure breast cancer, decided to cut off support to Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood beat them up with a social media barrage threatening to cut off support to Susan G. Komen Foundation. So SGKF caved in and is now underwriting abortion so donors are raising the breast cancer with every pink product bought. Ugh... Conscientious staff at Susan G. Komen Foundation resigned. Now what? How can Planned Parent ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What do you think this connection is? Could it be disrupti...   patientadvocate   4mo

What do you think this connection is? Could it be disruption of hormonal balances. During pregnancy there is a major shift in hormone production.... that has got to really mess with that process...   [End]
    • Snopes debunked this stuff. It’s put out by pro fetus anti ...   Ferret   3mo

Snopes debunked this stuff. It’s put out by pro fetus anti woman groups.   [End]
  • Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions?   qualityoflife   7mo

... Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions? ... ... 10:30AM EDT 8/6/2013 BRIAN FISHER ... ...   ... ... Why do Christians, many of whom profess to honor the sanctity of life, still abort their children? ( Graphic-girl / rgbstock.com) ... ... http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/40519-why-do-so-many-churchgoers-have-abortions ... ... Several months ago, one of my co-workers was speaking with a Christian university campus minister about the issue of abortion, and he dismissed the topic with a wave. ... ...   ... ... “Abortion isn’t prevalent at our school," he said. "Contraception is widely ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Top Rated Comments on Abortion Article   qualityoflife   7mo

... kamikaze • 2 months ago − ... It’s very easy to believe a lot of things about Why Other People Do Bad Things. It’s very easy to believe things like ”women get abortions because they are selfish” and ”women get abortions because they aren’t discipled Christians.” But it’s harder (and more worthwhile) to actually listen to the women who are getting those abortions. Mr. Fisher, have you talked to any Christian women who have gotten abortions? What did they say? Somehow I expect that they did not say, ”Well, I just didn’t understand the gospel!” ... ... Maybe they themselves have shunned pregn ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions?   befurther   7mo

If this is in fact the case, They must be anti-christs.   [End]
      • It is the truth. ... ... One in every three women have an...   qualityoflife   7mo

It is the truth. ... ... One in every three women have an abortion before the age of 45. The Christian sales lady that goes to the Doctor to have a D&C is actually getting an abortion. ... ... Over half of the women are in their 20’s. ... ... My 2 best religious girlfriends in high school had abortions. They are such good people and have gone on to lead very happy, productive lives. ... ... Condemnation of these women will not solve the problem. It will only make matters worse. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • I don’t condemn the person, I condemn the act of having an ...   waitingonanewworld   7d

I don’t condemn the person, I condemn the act of having an abortion. Even though some may profess to being religious their actions and contradictory life style does not fit their profession of being religious or Christian. Perhaps lack of appreciation for God’s standards and a poor lack of accurate knowledge of God’s will and purpose for them as well as peer pressure from friends, family, and society have caused them to have a forced consideration of the act of having an abortion. ... Just the same God, not I, is the ultimate Judge in this matter concerning the destroying of an innocent prec ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Because these church goers have no real love for God’s stan...   waitingonanewworld   8d

Because these church goers have no real love for God’s standards concerning the matter of taking the life of a precious unborn child. Many ”christians” may lead double lives outside their home or christian affiliations which includes adultery or fornication. So if the woman becomes pregnant both parties may plan a secret abortion to cover up their immoral indiscretions.   [End]
    • Where there is access is enormous sex, we cannot expect bab...   Riaharaj   7mo

Where there is access is enormous sex, we cannot expect baby formation not to be there. ... If the pills or birth control is not working one should be prepared for abortion. It is better not to have than to give the child a bad childhood.   [End]
    • Christians life is good ,but some Christions life of them ...   MarkLin631696775   6mo

Christians life is good ,but some Christions life of them still in chaos.just like me .I falling love with nonchristion,what should I do?We are struggling how can we live in his(lord) form.Especially in nowdays.   [End]
      • UPDATED: Why Do So Many Churchgoers Have Abortions?   RidingHigh   6mo

UPDATED: I posted in another thread and my answer appears buried.  Here is a link to the thread. I hope you find Peace. ... ...   ... ... Don’t go by labels.  What type of person is she? What is her character and her values?  Do they match your values?  How does she react to disappointments? ... ... Examples of people with all the correct labels: Rich, Religious, Prestigious but fall short of good values and morals. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2113731#i ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ‘Hail Satan!’ While Pro-Li...   Bugbuster   9mo

... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/02/watch-abortion-supporters-chant-hail-satan-while-pro-life-activists-sing-amazing-grace-outside-texas-capitol/   [End]
    • Re: Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ‘Hail Satan!’ Whil...   QualityofLife   9mo

Fake! The chant was an isolated case by an individual caught on camera, not the entire crowd: The protesters are chanting, "Not just for the rich and white, healthcare is a human right." ... ... There is another video where the chant is heard. ... ... Glenn Beck happens to be one of the most popular news/media personalities in the country. He is out there to push his agenda. I know most people feel late term abortions are horrible unless the mother’s life is endangered.  I know someone who performed a late term and it was the most upsetting and sickening experience as a surgeon. ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Prolife, Prochoice   frugivorous   9mo

”Starseed Transmissions: One never ... has enough data to assign value to any action.” ... ... ... 1 The vast majority feel a woman should not ... have to go through a pregnancy caused by rape. ... 2. The vast majority feel a woman should not ... have to go through a pregnancy caused by incest. ... 3. A majority feel a woman should not be ... required to sacrifice her own life to bear a child, ... e.g. a diagnosis of plausible placental abruption, ... a condition in which the placenta breaks away from ... the body before birth. In the resultant blood loss ... many women have lost consciousness and died. ... 4. Children born to ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The story of the cospaly Kill Bill   Clarke   11mo

Kill Bill follows a personality originally determined as ”The Bride”, a former member of an eliminating team who looks for vengeance on her ex-colleagues who massacred associates of her wedding ceremony and tried to destroy her. During the first movie she is successful in eliminating two of the five associates. Kill Bill is often mentioned for its fashionable route and its homages to movie styles such as Hong Kong fighting styles movies, Japanese people chanbara movies , French pasta westerns, girls with weapons, and sexua| assault and vengeance. ... ... cheap cosplay outfit: www.cosplaysuperde ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Abortion as a Blessing   #23914   15mo

Abortion as a Blessing, Grace, or Gift: Changing the Conversation about Reproductive Rights and Moral Values ... Wednesday, 16 January 2013 10:13 ... By Valerie Tarico, Away Point | Op-Ed ... ... 1font size decrease font size increase font size ... ... How can we reclaim the moral high ground in the debate about abortion as a part of thoughtful, wise loving and living? ... ... ... ... Most Americans think of childbearing as a deeply personal or even sacred decision. So do most reproductive rights advocates. That is why we don’t think anybody’s boss or any institution should have a say in it. But for almost ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ‘Legitimate rape’ comment was not a misstatement. It’s a wo...   LCD   20mo  C

‘Legitimate rape’ comment was not a misstatement. It’s a worldview ... By LAURA HELMUTH ... ... Rep. Todd Akin of Missouri, the Republican candidate for the Missouri Senate race, told a St. Louis news station on Sunday that “legitimate rape” rarely causes pregnancy: “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.” ... ... http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/20/v-print/2960507/legitimate-rape-comment-was-not.html#storylink=cpy ... ... He later took it back, but this wasn’t a misstatement. It wasn’t a gaffe or a stray bit of medical misinformation that could have atta ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any athiests here?   #140908   30mo

I was just wondering if any athiests are anti-abortion. Or is the movement predominately limited to those with a religious affiliation.   [End]
  • October baby... movie   vektek   30mo

http://www.octoberbabymovie.net/   [End]
  • The Broken Ones   refreshed   31mo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORD1kCCOe_E&NR=1&feature=fvwp   [End]
  • PhD Research Survey from University of Warwick about aborti...   raykwok   32mo

Dear members, ... ... Please help complete the questionnaire for my PhD research in the University of Warwick regarding involvement in abortion online community. The University of Warwick based survey link is: ... ... https://wbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dpamDbU36OFqiO0 ... ... Once you have completed the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of thirty £30 (or US$50) Amazon vouchers. ... ... Research findings will be posted at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/wbs/projects/online-community/ in September 2011 to explain: ... ... You support is very important to this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Pro-life groups call for Pepsi boycott over aborted fetal ce   #68716   3y

Pro-life groups call for Pepsi boycott over aborted fetal cell lines ... ... BY REBECCA MILLETTE ... ... Thu May 26, 2011 14:17 EST ... ... LARGO, Florida, May 26, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Scores of prolife groups are calling for a public boycott of food giant, PepsiCo, due to its partnership with Senomyx, a biotech company that uses aborted fetal cells in the research and development of artificial flavor enhancers. ... ... LifeSiteNews previously reported on Senomyx’s partnership with major food corporations, most notably PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Nestlé. ... ... Pro-life watchdog group, Children of God for Li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Abortion is legal so what’s wrong with using the cells? ......   gaving   3y

Abortion is legal so what’s wrong with using the cells? ... I would think that almost anything is better than putting them in the garbage can.   [End]
      • [[Abortion is legal so what’s wrong with using the cells?]]...   chavey   3y

[[Abortion is legal so what’s wrong with using the cells?]] ... ... Perhaps never asking the owners permission might have something to do with that, who knows:) ...   [End]
        • List of Pepsi brands   #68716   3y

... ... League Joins Pepsi Boycott ... Posted by Corrina Gura (June 1, 2011 at 10:18 am) ... ... The Pro-Life Action League invites you to join us in boycotting PepsiCo. ... ... Good tasting beverages should not in any way be developed from the cells of aborted babies. Until Pepsi acknowledges this and drops all ties with Senomyx, pro-lifers must stop buying all Pepsi products. ... ... The Abortion Connection ... ... Children of God for Life (COGFL), an organization devoted to identifying ethical and unethical vaccines, medicines, and other products, discovered in late March a disgusting use of aborted fetal tissue: ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Abort Pepsi! Abort! - why Pepsi being singled out?   #68716   3y

... Abort Pepsi! Abort! ... By wadingacross ... ... If the claim is true and Pepsi and its contracting company refuse to change methods/usage, they may both find themselves in a financial quandary. ... ... What am I talking about? Apparently it has come to light that a company which PepsiCo uses to provide flavors for their products uses human cells in the production of said flavors. ... ... Aborted human cells. ... ... Let me make it clear that the claim made against the company, Senomyx, acknowledges that no human cells are in their final products or in Pepsi Co’s products. ... ... This however does not negate the m ...   [retrieve this message]
            • The Story Behind Pepsi’s Upcoming, “Scientifically Advantage   #68716   3y

The Story Behind Pepsi’s Upcoming, “Scientifically Advantaged,” Low-Calorie Soda ... ... By Melanie Warner | May 13, 2011 ... ... In a New Yorker article this week about PepsiCo’s (PEP) ambitious attempts to create healthier and “scientifically advantaged” products (”Snacks for a Fat Planet”), writer John Seabrook details a newfangled soda in Pepsi’s pipeline that could be in coolers and shelves everywhere within the next six months. He writes: ... ... [It’s] a cola that is supposed to taste like regular Pepsi but that has sixty per cent less sugar. I heard it described around headquarters as “a very big ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: List of Pepsi brands   chavey   3y

No need for me to boycott those products Mira,they nearly killed me, sounds like a ghost story hmm? :)   [End]
        • Re: Pro-life groups call for Pepsi boycott over aborted fet...   waitingonanewworld   8d

Abortion is only legal in man’s eyes. It is not legal or acceptable in God’s eyes.   [End]
      • ”Abortion is legal so what’s wrong with using the cells? .....   #142224   3y

”Abortion is legal so what’s wrong with using the cells? ... I would think that almost anything is better than putting them in the garbage can.” ... ... Geesh,,I guess some people would eat anything.Including other people. Not out of desperation either, but just for a snack.   [End]
    • Isn't this a form of cannibalism? n/m   #142224   3y
  • The Day Abortion will Become an Unquestionable Right   #23914   3y

http://www.truth-out.org/abortion/%5Bfield_published_date-timestamp%5D ... ... ... CLICK ON ADDRESS TO SEE CARTOON ...   [End]
  • Boycott Pepsi & Nestle & Kraft using aborted cells for flav...   AustinM   3y

http://www.cogforlife.org/senomyxalert.htm ... UPDATE!!! March 29, 2011 11:45AM ... ... Within hours of our press release, Children of God for Life received notice from Campbell Soup that they have severed their ties with Senomyx. ... ...   ... ... Stated Juli Mandel Sloves, Senior Manager of Nutrition & Wellness Communications at Campbell Soup Company, " We are no longer in partnership with Senomyx. This fact was discussed during the Senomyx conference call with its investors earlier this month." ... ...   ... ... If you choose to write to Campbell Soup, please thank them for their ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 'ObamaCare' Repeal Fight Reignites Abortion Debate   #69242   3y

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/19/obamacare-repeal-fight-reignites-abortion-debate/ ... ... ObamaCare’ Repeal Fight Reignites Abortion Debate ... ... By Shannon Bream ... Published January 19, 2011 ... ... FoxNews.com ... ... It was an issue that nearly derailed President Obama’s national health care law: whether the plan would provide any federal funds for abortion. Now, as Republicans have taken up the effort to repeal the law, the issue has returned to the forefront. ... Before the law was passed, pro-life advocates argued that nothing would stop taxpayer dollars from being used to finance abortions th ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded individual state laws concerning abortion..........   #133264   4y

Inside Abortion ... ... ... ... State Laws ... ... Alabama Abortion Laws ... ... Alaska Abortion Laws ... ... Arizona Abortion Laws ... ... Arkansas Abortion Laws ... ... California Abortion Laws ... ... Colorado Abortion Laws ... ... Connecticut Abortion Laws ... ... Delaware Abortion Laws ... ... District of Columbia Abortion Laws ... ... Florida Abortion Laws ... ... Georgia Abortion Laws ... ... Hawaii Abortion Laws ... ... Idaho Abortion Laws ... ... Illinois Abortion Laws ... ... Indiana Abortion Laws ... ... Iowa Abor ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I get the message !!!   dbModerator   4y

OK I get the message, I’ve gone overboard and been over-zealous and failed Moderator training school! Mea culpa! Kind of like a see-saw, hopefully it’ll level out soon. ... ... Rest assured, I have a sense of humor and actually I’m happy that I was doing too much because I could never keep it up! If you want to fire me that’s fine, I’ll fade away into the darkness ... ... ... No I didn’t hit all the alert buttons, I can’t see who does, so maybe I’ll go back to doing it this way: if there aren’t too many alerts, I can try posting a link to find out whether anyone here seems offended, as all of y ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’m very glad to see that you got the message. ... ... Whe...   spudlydoo   4y

I’m very glad to see that you got the message. ... ... When we, as forum members, asked for moderation, we did so because we wanted, the very nasty personal attacks, to stop. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1725499#i ... ... Maybe, if you concentrate on simply keeping a weather eye out, for these personal attacks, and slander of other posters, your job will be a lot easier, and you will not be interfering in the actual debates, and censoring people’s posts and information. ... ... There are some people here, that will use the alert system to promote their own agenda. They will use the moderator’s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks   Tiki   4y
  • Forum members...   Iolite   4y

The mod has disabled our ability to edit our messages!!! What other forums do this? This is fricking insane. Mod, are you going to censor this post too? FYI, fricking IS NOT a bad word, AND I haven’t attacked any members or other invisible, non-named persons or entities. ... ... iolite ... ... This is beyond censorship, this is tyrrany!   [End]
    • Image Embedded Resistance is futile. The fuzzy bunny parade has begun. .....   InnerCalm   4y

Resistance is futile. The fuzzy bunny parade has begun. ... ... ...   [End]
      • Ya know IC... I live in the US... We fought the British Cro...   Iolite   4y

Ya know IC... I live in the US... We fought the British Crown and won independence. We protested the Vietnam war and ended the draft. I know we’ve gotten soft and lazy and Dubba has nearly stomped out ALL our civil rights, but dammit, there’s still a fight left in us! We are slowly coming out of our coma and seeing the injustices done and we are uniting once again! ... ... I am joining the Bajoran Resistance against the Cardassian Over Lord (aka Moderator)! Who is with me!!! ... ... iolite   [End]
      • ”Resistance is futile. The fuzzy bunny parade has begun.” ....   dbModerator   4y

”Resistance is futile. The fuzzy bunny parade has begun.” ... ... ---------------- ... ... I do enjoy your sense of humor. ... ... ...   [End]
        • Glad you see it as that. It’s my calling card. ... ... ....   InnerCalm   4y

Glad you see it as that. It’s my calling card. ... ... ... I think Mira if you just focus on the nastiness that went on between members (that was why we needed moderation)and allow all information be examined openly, things will be just fine. It will save you a ton of work and keep everyone on all sides happy(for the most part). ... ... In the political forum we must allow dissent and political agendas and personalities etc, to be examined and scrutinized. ... The same is true in the conspiracy forum. Too be stifled due to political correctness goes way against the grain in these kinds of forums with ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Before we get too crazy, maybe it’s a mistake. Let him re...   Tiki   4y

Before we get too crazy, maybe it’s a mistake. Let him respond.   [End]
      • Editing one post = mistake. Going on an editing spree is a...   InnerCalm   4y

Editing one post = mistake. Going on an editing spree is a mission.   [End]
        • I certainly hope the loss of the editing function is a mist...   RyanD   4y

I certainly hope the loss of the editing function is a mistake. ... I remember the days before the webmaster installed this elevating function ! ... I often wrote posts on a piece of paper first or used my inbox then cut and paste, a tedious process! ... Incoherency due to spelling error and misplaced words was a price paid for the privilege of being an active member of Curezone ,but I sure don’t want to to return to the archaic practice of placing posts without an editing function! ... Or are we moving in reverse in order to accommodate political and social correctness?   [End]
          • Oh yah! Well for whatever reason between the time I began t...   RyanD   4y

Oh yah! Well for whatever reason between the time I began the above post and submitted it the edit function has returned. ... At least from my point of observation! Funny!   [End]
          • And the more authority is put in place the more chaos takes...   RyanD   4y

And the more authority is put in place the more chaos takes control! The warning says 24 hours but it only took a few minutes to go into effect! Is anyone in control beside Captain Chaos And Admiral Wrongway Strongarm? ... Hell I have a better solution, why not just eliminate the debate forums and bring the chaos back to the support forums! lmaorotf!!! ... ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/edit_disallowed.asp?i=1725760 ...   [End]
            • Bunnies rule. ... ... Can you imagine how the zionist agen...   InnerCalm   4y

Bunnies rule. ... ... Can you imagine how the zionist agenda could be edited for political correctness. I know one prominent poster/forum owner/mod that may have a something to say when it impeded his ability to share info in an open evaluation style. ... ... Calling a spade a spade.... ... ... Censorship. ... ... This needs to be nipped in the bud. ... ... The tipping point for me was when the word ”men” was seen as a problem. At that point I got a glimpse into a belief system behind the mask and an agenda that flows out of it. ... ... The amazing thing is that most of the posters on all sides of all issues are see ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Geesh, I’m not powerful enough to disable your ability to e...   dbModerator   4y

Geesh, I’m not powerful enough to disable your ability to edit your messages, even if I wanted to! I’m not a dictator, I get the message. ... ... I haven’t been logged on here since last night, been at work all day. ... ... I’d be most happy to fade away into the darkness ... ... ... Please see this post. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1725877#i ... ... ... --dbModerator   [End]
  • Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   InnerCalm   4y

For some reason the politcal forum is broke so I thought I’d post this here for shits and giggles. Ooops I should edit that to fecal waste removal and giggles so as not to offend the moderators grandma. anyhoo... ... ... Ryan I think Tiki is being blatantly facetious to make a point regarding our new sheriff that rode in on a comet of love and light. ... ... ... I think we all agree this has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... overboard. ... ... Imagine us agreeing on this censorship issue. All we All wanted was personal attacks stopped. Now we are seeing the political correctness bug being unleashed to shut d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The past ongoing chaos has always been based around the fac...   RyanD   4y

The past ongoing chaos has always been based around the fact that offering a point of view that doesn’t comply with your own is somehow an attack ! At least three of the posters have attempted to claim these differences in opinion as a personal attacks particularly those who would promote the concept that men have no business in a debate forum on abortion! Allowing personal feelings or biases like this begs for censorship as a solution! ... Dismissive attitudes and thin skin offer nothing in a debate forum of any kind! ... Yes some have crossed the line of common sense, a debate is not a debate ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ...seems I spoke too soon when I called him(?) good and fai...   #133264   4y

...seems I spoke too soon when I called him(?) good and fair.. ... ... Cant blame me, I volunteered for the job. ... I was scorned...and my heart was broken..:0(   [End]
      • [[[At least three of the posters have attempted to claim th...   #132635   4y

[[[At least three of the posters have attempted to claim these differences in opinion as a personal attacks particularly those who would promote the concept that men have no business in a debate forum on abortion! Allowing personal feelings or biases like this begs for censorship as a solution!]]] ... ... ”men have no business in a debate forum on abortion!” ... ... Really? ... Some people actually do not realise their biases are the main cause of disruption. ... ... Team-play such as pro this and pro that creates conflict. ... ... Abortion is about ending a life without their consent. ... ... So now we have it, cens ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Before it was a debate forum with sticks and clubs in a wid...   InnerCalm   4y

Before it was a debate forum with sticks and clubs in a wide open field. Now the clubs and stick are gone. The field has been reduced to a small room with a very bright light known as the sin washer max 100.   [End]
          • Re: Message to everyone including the Mod!   Iolite   4y

Alright everyone.... pick your side of the wall. On the count of three, we’ll stick out our tongues! ... ... I do hope THAT is allowed!   [End]
          • Re: Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   #132635   4y

Change is painful, mustn’t panic, it will all come out in the wash.   [End]
            • These bunny ears are digging into my scalp. Don’t even get...   InnerCalm   4y

These bunny ears are digging into my scalp. Don’t even get me started on what the tail is doing. ... ... ... The fuzzy bunny parade marches on into the searing light.   [End]
              • Re: Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message "edited"   #132635   4y

Observe IC, Anchors dropped, reassessing is taking place. ... ... Give people a chance to put the boat back on course. ... ... No need to rock the boat. ... ... ...   [End]
                • Re: Message to Ryan: Regarding Tiki's Message   InnerCalm   4y

Take off the bunny slippers before it’s tooooo laaattttteeee.   [End]
                  • Video Embedded Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.   #132635   4y

... ...   [End]
                    • You guys literally have me laughing out loud, THANK YOU!!!!...   dbModerator   4y

You guys literally have me laughing out loud, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...   [End]
                      • Your welcome Mira, after that debacle one needs a laugh, bu...   #132635   4y

Your welcome Mira, after that debacle one needs a laugh, but for pete’s sake don’t reproach yourself. ... You have stopped the continuous rebel rousing that went on here, and for someone to do it voluntarily I take my hat to you. ... ... Yes we needed to amend but that takes time and help and I don’t think you were given enough unfortunately but the message has made us all think a little more about our attitudes towards each other. ... ... So thanks very much for your time and effort let’s hope that this is a beginning that continues to flow without emotions running too high after all abortion is an em ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • hey, speak for yourself...:0) ... ... ... oh, I rabble, b...   #133264   4y

hey, speak for yourself...:0) ... ... ... oh, I rabble, but I’m not a rebel...   [End]
                          • The post your referring to was in respect of attitudes towa...   #132635   4y

The post your referring to was in respect of attitudes towards a person that attempted to bring some order to this forum. ... ... Unfortunately the moderator was never given back-up by person/s who volunteered their services to look after forum/s in the beginning. Nobody has questioned their disappearance? ... ... So it was bloody obvious to me that there will be mistakes but instead of calling for calmness some members immediately jumped on the moderators back which was totally out of order. ... ... If I remember at the offset the moderator asked all to abide TOS and to remove or edit any personal posts ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • ... ... It is not at all out of order to ask for an explan...   spudlydoo   4y

... ... It is not at all out of order to ask for an explanation when a post is edited, when there is no breach of TOS. If you destroy someone’s post because of a personal agenda, than ”sorry I made a mistake, oops” , does not cut it. ... ... Moderators are sent a whole list of guidelines by the Webmaster, and in this case those guidelines were ignored. ... ... There was plenty of time to explain why posts were edited, hidden and deleted, but this was not done. ... ... ... ... This I absolutely support. ... ... spud ... ... ... ...   [End]
                              •   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1724122 ...   ... ....   #132635   4y

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1724122 ...   ... ... I was referring to this post Spud and yes after which things got silly and deteriorated and got into a kerfuffle but nevertheless we were informed that if ones post was either deleted or edited the moderator would amend if she agreed. ... ... At that time it was obvious to me that things were going pear-shaped, hence someone should have at that time informed the moderator privately what was occurring by her actions and put everything on hold. Instead there was a surge of protest from people complaining individually, result was chaos. ... ... Along ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • I wasn’t talking about old posts, people did amend or delet...   spudlydoo   4y

I wasn’t talking about old posts, people did amend or delete these posts in many cases. I’m talking about the moderator editing, hiding or deleting posts, that she had no business doing anything too. ... ... We are all aware of what constitutes a personal attack, slander, and name calling. A simple warning that these things would not be tolerated in future posts, would have sufficed. ... ... Then if these things occurred then the offender could be warned, and if they continued, the posts could be hidden, deleted or moved. ... ... A post that is relevant to the topic, and contains no personal attacks, sl ...   [retrieve this message]
                                • ... ... People should not have to make a case to a moderat...   spudlydoo   4y

... ... People should not have to make a case to a moderator, when the edited or hidden post, did not breach any TOS. It is the moderators job to know what the TOS are, and be mindful of the fact that these are debate forums. It is not the moderators job to censor posts, particularly without any warning or explanation. This is why there was a kerfuffle. ... ... BTW, once a post is edited or deleted by a moderator, it cannot be restored or amended, a moderator can only unhide a hidden post. This is why it is so important for a moderator to err on the side of caution when editing or deleting. ... ... spud   [retrieve this message]
                                  • Spud everything your saying there was at the time I spoke o...   #132635   4y

Spud everything your saying there was at the time I spoke of when things went PEARSHAPED. ... ... As for people amending INSULTING posts it did not happen in my case bloody well happen. I had to post a protest three times on one particular personal insult post and in the end had to confront the offending author. ... I was watching this carefully and for some time the moderators request were ignored and I’m not going through the tedious task to point them out to you. ... People know what an insult is without nit-picking so why do it in the first place. If people wish to act like children they will be ...   [retrieve this message]
                                    • The whole sorry mess, is a moot point anyway, so I’m quite ...   spudlydoo   4y

The whole sorry mess, is a moot point anyway, so I’m quite happy to end this discussion here. ... ... spud   [End]
                                      • [[[I wasn’t talking about old posts, people did amend or de...   #132635   4y

[[[I wasn’t talking about old posts, people did amend or delete these posts in many cases. I’m talking about the moderator editing, hiding or deleting posts, that she had no business doing anything too]]] ... ... Well moot it might be Spud but erase some did not irrespective of whether someone had the right to point them out is not the case. Breaking TOS rules is breaking TOS rules and this post points that out. ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp? ... ... ...   [End]
                                        • I thought you didn’t want to go on about TOS? ... ... I’m ...   spudlydoo   4y

I thought you didn’t want to go on about TOS? ... ... I’m going to move on from this whole episode, I have no problem with sticking to the TOS, what others do is up to them. ... ... spud   [End]
                                          • I didn’t until pushed Spud, btw 10 of those are yours.   #132635   4y

I didn’t until pushed Spud, btw 10 of those are yours.   [End]
                                            • And as you will see if you read them in context, is that I ...   spudlydoo   4y

And as you will see if you read them in context, is that I was defending myself against attacks made. As I explained already in other posts, people got fed up with being attacked, relentlessly, and even after alerting the moderator and the Webmaster, nothing was done, so they fought back. Just as you did many a time when your were attacked and slandered, and all the alerts did nothing. ... ... I make absolutely no apology for this either, a person can only take so much. ... ... Calling out someone who is doing the attacking, is not against TOS. ... ... ... I and others, asked for moderation in these forums ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • Re: double post, now deleted. n/m   #107058   4y

<"The post your referring to w   [End]
                            • Re: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.   #133264   4y

I think much of the problem stems from the fact that there are so many here who unadmittedly are part of the problem. ... The doublespeak is hilarious to be honest. ... The blame game is in full force... ... ... Notice how a few members are no longer posting, or posting as much, and the arguing has grinded to a halt. ... ...   [End]
  • To the Moderator   Tiki   4y

I understand that you seem to have a giant job on this forum. But my advice is this. Watch, like a hawk, the poster that has, in the past, been so abusive. And everything else will fall into place. There is one poster that starts the abuse and then we all fall into attacking back. I think that if you do this, you won’t have to spend time trying to decide whether ”men” is being used in an abusive way. ... It’s the personal attacks that are so offensive.   [End]
    • Tiki, stopping the personal attacks is why we all wanted mo...   spudlydoo   4y

Tiki, stopping the personal attacks is why we all wanted moderation on this forum, and it appears that this has happened, the personal attacks, and the name calling, has stopped. What we don’t need on this forum is censorship. ... ... spud   [End]
      • That is pretty much what I was trying to say. Go to the so...   Tiki   4y

That is pretty much what I was trying to say. Go to the source of the personal attacks, stop it there, and there will not be any reason for anyone to ”lash out.”   [End]
        • I am sure that the Webmaster does not want the debate forum...   spudlydoo   4y

I am sure that the Webmaster does not want the debate forums to be censored. There is a big difference between moderation and censorship. ... ... spud   [End]
          • Okay, I read some of the ”moderated” threads and understand...   Tiki   4y

Okay, I read some of the ”moderated” threads and understand what you mean by moderating is not editing. We need a moderator who can focus on personal abuse, i.e., spuds say something directly derogatory about me, Tiki. And not a man who thinks that it is his duty to weaken any pro choice argument.   [End]
            • Editing posts that breach no TOS, are not a personal attack...   spudlydoo   4y

Editing posts that breach no TOS, are not a personal attack on a forum member, does not contain name calling or slander, is censorship, not moderation. ... ... It must also be remembered that this is not a support forum, it is a debate forum, and there are different rules here. ... ... Some information is controversial on a debate forum, and as this is a debate forum there will be disagreements, this is the nature of debate. ... ... spud   [End]
              • I think this is pretty easily actually. If one examines th...   InnerCalm   4y

I think this is pretty easily actually. If one examines the information only and leaves the person who posted the information out of the equation, then all is fine. ... ... ... In other words don’t shoot the piano player. ... ... I am sure there will be growing pains with a few posters but with tight moderation based on TOS things will be sorted out quickly. ... ... As far as controversial info being posted, that is welcomed because it can make very good debating material. Also if we are too politically correct in the info that can be shared then the entire point is lost. As far as information goes, it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Also To the *new* Moderator   InnerCalm   4y

When editing (butchering) a post due to personal sensitivities (censorship) can you please add ”censored by dbmoderator” in the post title? This will save us much time when gathering them all up to show the webmaster. Thanks.   [End]
  • What constitutes a breach of TOS ...... (edit)   dbModerator   4y

..... is subjective and open to interpretation. ... ... Please be aware that I’m learning and may change my mind about decisions due to feedback from posters and my learning curve. ... ... The criteria I use as I sit here deciding what to do is: would I want these things said to me or about my loved ones? The written word can defame the character of individuals and groups both within and also outside the Curezone community. What may seem inoffensive to you may seem offensive to others. ... ... Here’s a tip for you: before clicking the send button, you could read your post aloud, so you can hear ho ...   [retrieve this message]
    • So far...   InnerCalm   4y

So far it seems the use of verbs, nouns, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns etc are the new fodder fro breaking TOS. ... ... ... All we ALL wanted was personal attacks to stop not an ushering in of a new thought police regime where any sensitive material can no longer be investigated for fear it may not measure up to a love and light brigade from planet agenda. ... ... ... This has gone way over board. ... ... When the word ”men” is removed from a post we have hit a new low in censorship. ... ... I will congratulate you though. In a weird and unsuspected way you have brought all forums members together against a comm ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What constitutes a breach of TOS   Megabite   4y

I do not totally agree with your Moderator Guidelines. For one thing this is Abortion Debate Forum, not Liver Flush Debate. ... ... First of all, your posts opens up with this: ... ... ”What constitutes a breach of TOS is subjective and open to interpretation.” ”What constitutes a breach of TOS is subjective and open to interpretation.” http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1679390#i ... ... ... ... Nor do I agree with this at all: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1680746#i ... ... ... People should always be free to post Videos to express themselves! ... ... And I’m sure there’s more.... ... ... I do not agree with Ce ...   [retrieve this message]
  • late term abortion laws   #68716   4y

Pro choicers on this forum have often been critical of anyone posting information about late term abortions. They often write that late-term abortions are very rare and usually are restricted by law. I haven’t been able to find any reliable statistics to confrm whether this is true or not. ... ... Some may find it of interest to see what the laws are in various countries. ... ... **************** ... ... It appears that late-term abortion is allowed in some countries, like Canada, China and Vietman. ... ... I’m unable to confirm this information from Wikipedia, however if anyone knows of anything here that’ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Late term abortions are rare in this country, not because o...   Tiki   4y

Late term abortions are rare in this country, not because of the law, but because of the choice made by the mother and the doctor. There are always people who have no morals - regardless of the ”law.” I do believe that although terminating a pregnancy is a decision that should be made by the mother and the the doctor and no one else, late term abortions should be done only under extreme conditions. BUt then, I also believe that every child born in the US has a ”RIGHT” to food, clothing, education, housing and healthcare.   [End]
  • a few more thoughts ...   dbModerator   4y

... Keep in mind that when you write a message, it may be interpreted in different ways than you expect. Always ask yourself, is this something I’d say to a friend or family member sitting across the table from me? ... _________________________ ... ... For example, INSTEAD of writing things like ... ... ”if you had read my post” (this is a dig) ... ... or ... ... ”That flew right over your head” (this is an insult to the other’s intelligence) ... __________________________ ... ... You COULD write: ... ... ”What I meant was...” (Uses ”I” instead of ”you” and is respectful) ... ... or ... ... ”Please re-read my post” (This is respectful). ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I would like to know why you have hidden my post in the thr...   spudlydoo   4y

I would like to know why you have hidden my post in the thread below this one, I had not broken any TOS, nor was there any personal attack directed at anyone here. This is censorship, when you hide posts that do not break TOS, so please explain why this post was hidden. ... ... I would appreciate your input on this matter. ... ... spud   [End]
      • Thank you for restoring my post, I would also like to draw ...   spudlydoo   4y

Thank you for restoring my post, I would also like to draw your attention to several posts in that same thread, that have been edited by you. ... ... I would like to know why these posts have been edited, and what TOS they have breached, as from what I could see, none of the edited posts breached any TOS at all. ... ... For example: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1725190#i ... ... This post originally said that society rewards domination and aggression by men. You have edited this and taken out the word men. I would like to know why, this does not breach any TOS, and it is not a personal attack on a ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ”Great point MB, and particularly true in a society that re...   dbModerator   4y

”Great point MB, and particularly true in a society that rewards domination and aggression. ... spud ... (message edited by Moderator)” ... ... _-------------------------------------------- ... ... -- That one kind of leapt out at me. I took out the word ”male”. I took it as a negative generalization of men, ”male dominance and aggression”. ... ... from TOS: ... ... ” especially content with generalized statement(s) about members of any nation, religion, ethnic group, minority, race, gender” ... ... That was my interpretation. If you feel that was unfair, please state your case. Where I draw the line will likely ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I explained that this was a valid opinion, society does ind...   spudlydoo   4y

I explained that this was a valid opinion, society does indeed reward male dominance and aggression. This is a very specific comment on how society rewards male dominance and aggression, not a generalised statement about men. ... ... I do not feel as if I should have to make a case to a moderator, when I have not breached any TOS. This is a debate forum, not a support forum, if anyone cared to question my statement, I would gladly supply the studies to back up my statement. ... ... Your editing has changed the meaning of my post and this should be restored. ... ... spud   [End]
            • That kind of censorship is going to limit extremely the exa...   InnerCalm   4y

That kind of censorship is going to limit extremely the examination of information. That is in the same ball park as though police ala Brave New World. ... If we can not examine groups or ideas there is no fuel for debate and this becomes a forum that fuels a type of hidden agenda where everyone must only post information that adheres to a love and light template. ... ... In the ”Men” case that is bordering on cartoonish in its scope of censorship. With that kind of filtering I would guestimate that 80% of all posts will be gone and then this will be exactly like the support side and negated its ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ”I explained that this was a valid opinion, society does in...   Megabite   4y

”I explained that this was a valid opinion, society does indeed reward male dominance and aggression. This is a very specific comment on how society rewards male dominance and aggression, not a generalised statement about men.” ”I explained that this was a valid opinion, society does indeed reward male dominance and aggression. This is a very specific comment on how society rewards male dominance and aggression, not a generalised statement about men.” ... ... ... I agree spud, and this is a big part of the Abortion Debate. ... ... ...   [End]
          • ... ... This tells me that you have been censoring posts o...   spudlydoo   4y

... ... This tells me that you have been censoring posts on both sides of the debate, where there have been no breaches of TOS. This is not making a level playing field, this is censorship for all people. ... ... This censorship is wrong, and is not what the Webmaster would want to see on any curezone forum. ... ... Everyone on this forum supports moderation, this was asked for by several people, including yourself. What people wanted to see was a stop to the personal attacks, the slandering of posters, and the attacking of the messenger instead of the message. ... ... This has occurred, there has been no m ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: I Believe the Intent Has Been Censorship *EDIT*   Megabite   4y

Hello Moderator, if I may interject my thoughts. ... ... It feels like there is too much Censorship going on here now. This is not a personal jab at you. *on EDIT (however, I do believe you are engaging in Censorship)* ... ... I personally felt like the last person that complained about this Forum was intending to Censor Free Speech in my posts and others here. That is my very strong opinion. ... ... Now it seems as if you may be unknowingly Moderating and editing posts to that person(s) taste. Maybe I am wrong but this is how I am viewing it according to what has happened here. You really cannot edit po ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: a few more thoughts ...   #132635   4y

... ...   http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp? ... ... Well it appears that this particular member has ignored your requests, so where do we go from here moderator. ... ... I am requesting that these particular posts and there are more be erased. In my opinion they are way over the top and very insulting to me and my family. If nothing is done about it I am personally going to make a request to the Webmaster. ... ... I understand the difficulty of your job but you were promised by this particular member to erase messages that were deemed insulting to other members, there are many but alas your ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Edited   #68716   4y

I was able to hide one of the   [End]
        • Re: a few more thoughts ...   spudlydoo   4y

... I would like some answers to my concerns, that I have posted in this thread please. ... ... I will take this to the Webmaster, if these concerns are not addressed in this forum. As a Curezone member I am happy to abide by the TOS, but I will not be a silent victim of censorship by a moderator. ... ... ... spud   [End]
          • Please see this post: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/...   dbModerator   4y

Please see this post: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1725398#i ... ... If you ever feel that TOS are being violated, please report it to the Webmaster. Several links for this purpose are given in TOS: ... ... http://curezone.com/terms.asp ... ... ...   [End]
            • So where have I breached TOS in any of the posts that have ...   spudlydoo   4y

So where have I breached TOS in any of the posts that have been edited by you. ... ... I am always very careful about what I post, and have not breached any TOS in any post that has been edited or hidden. ... ... A moderator needs to be unbiased, and enforce TOS, a moderator does not have the right to censor the posts of other forum members. ... ... I have asked for an explanation as to why you edited my posts, and hid my post. You have not given me any explanation, so I will be taking this up with the Webmaster. ... ... spud ... ...   [End]
            • I know very well what the TOS are, I have read them myself,...   spudlydoo   4y

I know very well what the TOS are, I have read them myself, and I use them as a guide when moderating my own forum. ... ... There is a very big difference between the support forums and debate forums. People have their own opinions on issues, and these opinions should not be censored by a moderator, whether the moderator agrees with the opinion or not. ... ... If TOS are breached, it is the moderator that will receive the alert, and should deal with it. Just because someone has pressed the alert button, does not mean that the post is in breach of TOS, it may simply mean that the person who pressed t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: a few more thoughts ...   #132635   4y

Thanks so much for erasing the first post, unfortunately the one that was put in the ”Personal Conflicts” can still be read. ... I understand your position in regards to it but I must add we were all ask to remove all posts that we thought broke TOS rules (and there are many). ... I request that this particular author carry out what he promised and personally remove the content himself and others that he has overlooked. ... The ”Personal Conflicts” forum is imho not dealing with the problem at hand and I believe in fact exacerbates because threads are purposely derailed to attain that status. ... So i ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Please refer to this post: ... ... http://curezone.com/fo...   dbModerator   4y

Please refer to this post: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1725402#i ... ... You can report any concerns on the Webmaster Debate forum, the Webmaster Support forum, or click on one of the links on TOS to report any TOS violations. ... ... http://curezone.com/terms.asp ... ... ... Yes, I had asked for those posts to be edited and/or removed and I realize they haven’t been. Your concerns are noted. There are many, many inflammatory past posts by a number of people. I’d suggest that you ask to have the most offensive ones removed by Webmaster and that we leave the rest in the past and move forward ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re:you have again edited my post, and there was no breach o...   spudlydoo   4y

You have again edited my post, and there was no breach of TOS, explain please. ... ... spud   [End]
      • Re: a few more thoughts ...   dbModerator   4y

I was able to hide one of those posts. The other one is now in the Personal Conflicts forum and I don’t have Moderator privileges there. ... ... Had I known, I would have erased the offensive messages before moving the thread. ... ... I suggest that you direct any further concerns to the Webmaster. ... ... --dbModerator   [End]
        • Re: What the heck?   Iolite   4y

Why WAS my post edited? I did attack or flame, I was not rude. You are not moderating, you are editing willy, nilly without rhyme or reason. You are going over and beyond your duties of moderator. I PROTEST!!! ... ... ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1725213#i   [End]
          • I totally support your protest Lolite, myself and many othe...   spudlydoo   4y

I totally support your protest Lolite, myself and many others here wanted the personal attacks, the slandering of other posters, and the name calling to stop. In other words some moderation. What we did not ask for, is censorship of posts that do not breach TOS, contain no personal attacks, slander or name calling. ... ... I would advise you to make copies of your posts, in case these posts are also edited or removed, that way if we need to take this protest to the webmaster, we will have copies of the unadulterated posts. ... ... spud ...   [End]
            • This is getting absurd and shows a huge agenda being releas...   InnerCalm   4y

This is getting absurd and shows a huge agenda being released. ... I call it love and light syndrome. When one cannot even examine information freely without such blatant watering down of terms then all debate stops. It begins to resemble a forum after thought police have gone through it. ... ... ... All that was and is needed is that personal attacks be stopped. Going out of the box like this is displaying a curious agenda indeed, one that the webmaster will not be behind. ... ... ... So then we will see terms like ”those dems” etc all be axed because they may be derogatory towards democrats. ... ... This i ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: a few more thoughts ...   Iolite   4y

Ahhh.. ... ... Does that mean, she can’t touch messages that are cross posted to other forums she doesn’t have privileges to? If so, then for every new thread, cross post to the personal conflicts forum too!   [End]
    • ... ... This is not name calling, covert or otherwise, whe...   spudlydoo   4y

... ... This is not name calling, covert or otherwise, when I have said that your placing ”peace and blessings” at the bottom of a post, in which you have tried to discredit me as a person, appears insincere, this is an honest view of how this type message appears to me. I do find this form of posting insincere, and I am entitled to say so, under the TOS of curezone. ... ... If someone is being dishonest, it is right to point it out, and back this statement with evidence, it is not name calling, unless there is no evidence. ... ... There is never a reason to call someone stupid, unless you do wish to in ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 27 of 27
1  10  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26   27    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Gallstone Cleansing
Relief from toxic liver problems.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
In 3 simple steps, she nails what no one wants to reveal how type 2 d...
Proven Mirena Detox
Treat All Mirena Side Effects Naturally & Quickly in 30 Days or Less

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she a ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
Water and Air Ozonators
Are you looking for a good quality item and also a good price? We hav...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shield™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Oasis Advanced Wellness
Premium natural health supplements including intraMAX superior organi...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

8,563 messages, 548 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 317, 27 pages,  1,351,639 page views

"The greatest threat to freedom is the absence of criticism."
~ Wole SOYINKA

Image Galler Abortion Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.15 sec at 4/24/2014 7:28:43 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=548 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15