CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums32887 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Gay/Lesbian Marriage Debate Forum

Lesbian Child Adoption Debate Forum: Gay Marriage Laws, Child Adoption & Lesbian Couples, Don't Ask, Don't Tell Policy About Homosexuality in the U.S. Military etc.
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 537,488 page views     1,234 messages     110 topics     5 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
12mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Gay Marriage     All Forums 
Like Gay/Lesbian Marriage & Adoption on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

• Our tour in India   #60704   30mo

We visited some very nice temples in India this last summer. and at some of them the sculptures were very depictive of sex. There were carvings of male and female having oral sex, men and women having different sexua| positions, men and women masturbating, and even a man having sex with a female horse. ... ... There were literally thousands of sandstone carvings that covered these temples. But one thing stood out and I even began searching for it. There was not one homosexual or lesbian portrayed in any sex act at all among all the carvings I saw. I went back later over all my digital pics ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Speaking Out   #108005   5y

Its bad enough when two adults must live this way but to put a child through it is simply child abuse! ... ... ... Homosexual Adoption is Child Abuse ... ... March 4, 2009 ... crumb3.jpg ... by Henry Makow Ph.D. ... ... ... If I were a lawyer, I’d make a specialty of suing the nine Canadian provinces and 15 States that allow same-sex adoption. My clients would be young adults whose lives were destroyed because these jurisdictions ignored their innate heterosexuality. I would wager that this arrogant flouting of nature will cost hundreds of millions in restitution. ... ... Google ”coming out” and compare the resources ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... I assume this was put up for amusement purposes only. I...   #69242   5y

... I assume this was put up for amusement purposes only. I have to love his quote : ... ... ”This stealth war on heterosexuals...” ... ... Gimme a f*cking break!!! Like gays haven’t been oppressed for countless milenia? Wake up. No matter how little they have gained in our generation, they are still oppressed. People who think they have something to fear from gays need to wake up and see all of the countless, really serious problems that face us.... Instead of falling back on their own prejudice. ... ...   [End]
      • I feel sorry for gay people they have a rough life, but thi...   #108005   5y

I feel sorry for gay people they have a rough life, but this hardly makes them fit parents nor does this selfish self engrandizing act of putting a child in this abnormal situation without considering the childs well being first is nothing less then neglect! Contrary to what the politically correct mainstream media will tell you. ... Just speaking out ,trying to be heard over the herd!   [End]
        • ... 108005, I am not going to deny that there aren’t unfit ...   RRR #69242   5y

... 108005, I am not going to deny that there aren’t unfit gay parents. That is a fact. Just as there are unfit heterosexual parents. But in most cases, the sexuality has nothing to do with it. I will agree that the ”ultimate” setting of a child is to grow up with a female and male set of parents. There is something that each uniquely has to bring. But we don’t live in a prefect world. I have experienced firsthand too many bad situations with heterosexual married coupled raising children, so I can say ultimately the deciding factor should be love. A child is probably better off with a gay co ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Two wrongs never made a right. Love is an important factor ...   #108005   5y

Two wrongs never made a right. Love is an important factor no doubt but it sure isn’t the only one and its not a catchall for other concerns and consequences that may arise. ... life isn’t always fair and people should grow up and stop trying to fulfill their life’s unreasonable expectation by forcing them on other people, especially children.   [End]
            • I’m gay, and hope to be a parent some day, and will probabl...   will77   5y

I’m gay, and hope to be a parent some day, and will probably adopt a child. The gender of a parent isn’t the issue, it’s how fit a person is to care for a child and give them the love they need. Example, would you rather give your child to a heterosexual couple where the father is an abusive alcoholic, or two same-sex partners who have a strong and committed relationship, and do not use drugs or alcohol? Just because a person is gay doesn’t make them an unfit parent, given the number of children that need homes I don’t think giving that child to a gay couple who wants one is something that ...   [retrieve this message]
    • gays should not be able to marry because its disgusting and...   h8waiting   5y

gays should not be able to marry because its disgusting and unnatural. raising kids too, forget about it. They would be doing there children a great disservice. And they wouldnt even be there kids either because they would be adopted. I dont get why gay couples would want to adopt a child and raise them with their lifestyle. Its selfish.   [End]
    • next generation will feel the negative affects of same sex ...   John McCain 2008   16mo

I don’t care now because the kids being raised now in a dysfunctional household are not yet adults. Once the become adults with all the emotional problems being dished to them seeing two lesbians as mothers, two gay guys as dads...the sh*t will hit the fan. I don’t care because at 50, I’m at the perfect age where I don’t have to care. Got the money to move where I want, live how I want, not put up with it.   [End]
  • good morning america's robin and sam just have to be homose...   John McCain 2008   5y

I thought this would be the right forum to ask. Whenever there’s something family-related...i.e. weddings, dating, marriage, etc...both Robin and Sam look very uncomfortable and resort to goofing around like high schoolers in the corner of the set. Yet another in many examples today, when Diane was discussing wedding dresses, on que, Sam and Robin are embarassed by the topic and acting sophomoric on the sidelines for all to see. What gives with these folks? I have for long time now thought Robin a lesbian and Sam a homosexual just because they never, ever give hint of normal relationsh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I need help from a gay person.   #29335   6y

I’m a 51 year old straight guy, with three girls and one son. I just heard for the first time that my 19yr. old son is gay. ... ... Please,please tell me how to deal with this. I love my son with all my heart. I don’t want to say anything to hurt him. ... ... He dosen’t know that I know.   [End]
    • Not gay, but......   Southern Belle   6y

The best answer I ever heard was from Billy Graham. When asked how he would handle knowing one of his children was gay. His response was....”Oh, that child I would love the most.” ... ... Paulette   [End]
    • Re: I need help from a gay person.   Ocean Blue   6y

There is nothing that you could say that would hurt him because, ”I love my son with all my heart.” That says it all. You are a wonderful father. Trust in that and he will come to you when he is ready and your words and love will just follow. All that matters in this life is love, no matter what or how it manifests.   [End]
      • I’m gay. ... ... Here’s my tip. Be a good parent. Support ...   R wellboy   6y

I’m gay. ... ... Here’s my tip. Be a good parent. Support him, listen to him, be there for him, stand by him, and stand up to those who would decry him. Don’t smother him, or be too understanding or over-attentive. Leave him to blossom in his own way. ... ... There is nothing wrong with being gay. It’s not a ”lifestyle”, it’s not a problem. But other people can make it a problem out of ignorance and fear. Being gay is a perfectly normal part of the human sexuality spectrum. It’s not average - only 10% of the population is gay - but it is normal and natural. ... ... If you have issues with gay people your ...   [retrieve this message]
    • phlag (why was this post deleted?) google phlag (n/m)   ginab4u   5y

phlag (why was this post deleted?) google phlag (n/m)   [End]
    • Re: I need help from a gay person.   #54894   5y

Just because you heard he was gay doesn’t mean he is. Rumors.   [End]
    • Wait till he’s ready to tell you and when he is ready, tell...   fairychild   5y

Wait till he’s ready to tell you and when he is ready, tell him that you love him and accept him. That’s all you can do really, just tell him you’re my son and I love you. Mushy but true.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Gay men, straight women have similar brains   R #69242   6y  C

... ... New study points to possible biological source of sexual orientation ... ... ... updated 3:32 p.m. ET, Mon., June. 16, 2008 ... ... ... ... LONDON - Gay men and straight women share some characteristics in the area of the brain responsible for emotion, mood and anxiety, researchers said on Monday in a study highlighting the potential biological underpinning of sexuality. ... ... ... ... Brain scans also showed the same symmetry among lesbians and straight men, the researchers wrote in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. ... ... “The observations cannot be easily attributed t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Hum's thoughts.   Humboldt   6y

Wish I could make an essay out of this, but I’m afraid this time it’s just too simple. The etymology of ’marriage’ never intended to be gender specific, age specific, race specific, creed specific, or even species specific. It doesn’t even have to be biological. As a valid alternation, when you mix melted steel into another batch, you are literally marrying the two batches of steel. It’s a marriage. =) ... ... But seriously, why should gay marriage bother anyone? They’re not out to convert the world or ostracize the recorded and established findings of scientists or anything like that, they’re ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   UserX   6y

I found a great Online Etymolo   [End]
  • Jesus died on the Cross for the STR8 & the Gay   ParaHunter   6y

I just want to add to those so called Christians. Sorry, I’m adjusting the title. ... ... No where in the Bible that says, God hate people He created. ... All I see in the Bible was, God love his people, sent his Son to die for them. ... ... John 3:16 God’s word said, ”For God so loved the world,...” Notice it didn’t says, ... ... For God so loved the world (but hates Gay). ... ... I’m a Christian myself and I know exactly what God says. Whatever happened in Sodom Gommorah has nothing to do with God hating Gay. Actually, if you read the passage carafully you see that God hate SIN that BOTH the str8 and the ga ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It seems to me you love God and Jesus does love and care fo...   gethealthy22   6y

It seems to me you love God and Jesus does love and care for those in His flock. I am not gay, but I know He died for my sins too, and yes, mine are no worse. ... ... It sounds like you don’t need another judge in your life. That you are having to deal with it already on your own. ... ... God Bless you!   [End]
  • homosexuality is caused by heavy metal toxicisty mercury or...   darek   6y

homosexuality is caused by heavy metal toxicisty mercury or lead I dont remember which metal; I read this somwhere   [End]
  • how sodomy was sold to america   #89280   7y

HOW SODOMY WAS SOLD TO AMERICA ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Nicholas Jackson ... December 29, 2007 ... NewsWithViews.com ... ... Sodomy, n. A crime against nature. --American Dictionary of the English language, Noah Webster 1828. ... ... Words mean something. Noah Webster knew that well. Just hearing the word sodomy sounds harsh. This is evidence of how far we have slid. ... ... “Whoever, therefore wishes to ruin a nation, has only to get this vice introduced; for it is extremely difficult to extirpate it where it has once taken root because it can be propagated with much secrecy… and when we perceive that it has once got ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Funny, the story you post discusses how Christians are bein...   #59245   7y

Funny, the story you post discusses how Christians are being demonized regarding all these acts against homosexuals, but in the end that is EXACTLY what the author is advocating. ... ... And what exactly does this mean? ... ... ”It’s time for Christians to “get after the ball.” Was this person too squeamish to say ”On the Ball?” ... ... I’m afraid you can gather your forces all you want, but the end result is...you lose. ... ... Gays are your attorney, your accountant, your local politician...heck they are even married to your best friend down the street (sad guys really). They are courted by media, retail ...   [retrieve this message]
      • ... Wow how dare someone use a different version of get on...   #89280   7y

... Wow how dare someone use a different version of get on the ball ! But then not everyone in the world has the same exact phrasing! Maybe they are English? Dumb point! ... ... Well of course ,everybody is losing, mixed marriage, sodomy, pedophilia,the degradation of America is quite obvious! However I do not beleive the game is over, its just beginning, some people are waking up,taking there kids our of the public schools, turnng the tv off and recognizing how all this perversion is being promoted through a corrupt federal goverment they can no longer find a useful purpose for! ... And people lik ...   [retrieve this message]
        • It’s all been happening behind the curtains for years and y...   #59245   7y

It’s all been happening behind the curtains for years and years. You can run, but you can’t hide. And once those children who have been home schooled, and indoctrinated into whatever prejudices you have ladled on them ...(like mixed marriages...come on) and then they enter society, in jobs, in cities, etc...they will be ill prepared to deal with reality. And in fact, may have a social whiplash and become exactly the people you don’t want them to be. ... ... You can try to keep your children behind lock and key, but one day they will leave the house and you can’t keep an eye on them forever. ...   [retrieve this message]
          • WOW! I teach my children God laws, and love. His forgiven...   #91967   6y

WOW! I teach my children God laws, and love. His forgiveness, and peace! With that comes truth! If I raise them with TRUTH they will see the FALSE when they leave the nest! Why can’t people see the fact in that! They even now desire a life of peace, love, honesty, forgiveness, health. Why would all of that change just because they get their own homes/families? Thats stupid! They now have friends with like minds, why does that have to change? They HATE the ”real world” and want nothing of it, praise GOD! ... ... Also, Look into History...EVERYtime is was ”okay” to be gay, there follow ...   [retrieve this message]
      • How do you "hit a ball out of the court"? Even you don't k...   John McCain 2008   16mo

It’s alright to be gay but not alright to be stupid.   [End]
    • Re: how sodomy was sold to america   #64957   6y

The level of ignorance here is truly staggering. One person trying to very hard to perpetuate division, unkindness, bigotry, and hate, usually under Jesus’ name, because Jesus also taught division, unkindness, bigotry, and hate - right? And this person has so much invested in the cause too, by the sound of it. ... ... In my long experience, there isn’t an individual out there promoting this kind of backward attitude who doesn’t also, deep inside, either know they’re gay or wish they could be. When they finally do come out - and many would rather kill themselves than admit to it, so entrenched ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thats what all fudgepackers say! They think because they do...   #89280   6y

Thats what all fudgepackers say! They think because they do this disgusting act and enjoy it so much that everybody else must love it also! Pathetic illiterate self deception! Just like a thief beleives everyone else is a thief also just to justify his crime! Very lame reasoning!   [End]
    • evidence is hard to dispute...isn't it?   John McCain 2008   5y

makes a pretty solid case. homosexualality was, indeed, ”sold” to the american public. and they bought it...hook, line, and sinker. even the gayest of man and lesbianest of woman would have to agree. tell me...there’s isn’t a doubter out there...is there? i want to meet the person who thinks 2 + 2 = 5.   [End]
  • Few Gays want to Marry...   Raynbo   7y

Interesting point of view. Any comments? Personally, even if it is only 1 couple out of 1000, it’s OK with me .... I agree with whay\t they say abut how marriage came into being to control women, but it has grown in depth since then, and provides security and a sense of comittment that some people crave to be happy. Why should someone who wants to marry someone they love not be able to? It is such a deeply personal and harmless thing... ... ... Few Gays Opt To Marry ... By Henry Makow PhD ... 12-12-7 ... ... Despite the example set by these Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers, less than one-in-20 g ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I completetly agree with the article and can only wonder ho...   #89280   7y

I completetly agree with the article and can only wonder how after reading it that someone can then claim that gay marriage is just a little harmless thing? Is this what tunnel vision is? If you are for it then surely you would defend against these real and frightening issues as they clearly points out why gay marriage is wrong and damaging from a societal standpoint. Another damaging problem with gay marriage is raising children in this unfit situation, I pitty the child!   [End]
      • Yup, you’re absolutely right, the 50% of heterosexual marri...   muad_dib   7y

Yup, you’re absolutely right, the 50% of heterosexual marriages that succeed in this country are definitely better for children, not to mention the scores single parent families arising from heterosexual couples. ... If the parents are committed to each other and the family, why do you care? ... ... How is it ”wrong and damaging from a societal standpoint?” ... ... If you had said you just don’t like gays and think that they’re icky, that’s a valid opinion, silly and juvenile but an opinion you’re entitled to. ... ... If you agree to the logic of this article, then why don’t you have a referendum in every s ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Yup, you’re absolutely right, the 50% of heterosexual marri...   #89280   7y

Yup, you’re absolutely right, the 50% of heterosexual marriages that succeed in this country are definitely better for children, not to mention the scores single parent families arising from heterosexual couples. ... If the parents are committed to each other and the family, why do you care? ... ... Eliminating the father or the mother in the family is known statistically to have adverse effects on the child! The more stable and normal the childs environment is the better a child does its very simple! ... ... ... How is it ”wrong and damaging from a societal standpoint?” ... ... Unstable families unstable cul ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: You are all missing the point...   Raynbo   7y

As I see it. While the ”Conclusion” of this article has an anti-gay flavor, the MAJORITY of it is objectively talking about how most gays don’t want to marry, legal or not. That is what I am interested in getting opinions on....primarily from gay people. ... ... Is that true? ... ... At any rate, I certainly don’t need to hear any more opinions about how gay marriage is evil to society. Love is NEVER evil. (Hate, judgementalism and intolerance, however, is.)   [End]
      • Aren’t you forgetting to include other factors like mainstr...   Ynaig   7y

Aren’t you forgetting to include other factors like mainstream brainwashing and mainstream gay culture. ... ... I’d bet that the small percent of gays who are married falls outside the mainstream gays. ... ... Ynaig   [End]
        • If you don’t want to hear the other side of the story why p...   #89280   7y

If you don’t want to hear the other side of the story why post in a debate forum! ... Or why post at all if you want to hide from reality. ... Gay marriage is unnatural and gays adopting children is even more unnatural and harmful to the child. The gay issue is filled with false hoods we are told that are facts an to oppose this is politically incorrect and subject to harrassment and ultimately freedom of speech. The whole issue reaks of forced consensis and making free thought a crime! ... I can feel the admonishment from these few posters and shutter to think what life would be like if they where ...   [retrieve this message]
        • No, I am not forgetting anything...I did not write the arti...   Raynbo   7y

No, I am not forgetting anything...I did not write the article...I simply want to know how gays feel about that idea. ... ... I don’t understand your point of view in this post. Who is brainwashed (in this regard) and how? ... ... I assume you are ageeing with the article when you say the small percentage who are married fall out outside of mainstream gays. ... ... I would be my guess that most male gays are not that marriage minded (because, after all, they still are men), but in my opinion that does not negate that those that do want to marry should be able to. Marriage provides many benefits and emo ...   [retrieve this message]
          • In your original post you said ”any comments” nowhere was i...   #89280   7y

In your original post you said ”any comments” nowhere was it stated you want only gay opinions! And as far as brainwashed goes it was not I who refuses to listen to the other side but you! That is what being brainwashed is, set opinion, closed mindedness and not open to other opinions!   [End]
            • You are being silly. I am not discriminating, nor am I in ...   Raynbo   7y

You are being silly. I am not discriminating, nor am I in the wrong forum. Only gays are in a postion to know how they feel about this. So this would be a debate between gays....and I would imagine there would be a lot of different opinions ...   [End]
              • Who is being silly ! You say only gays would know this but ...   #89280   7y

Who is being silly ! You say only gays would know this but then you allow your opinion to hold wieght because you assume you are right! So no room for opinions from non gays unless its you! Now thats silly and so is the assumption that there are enough gays hee at curezone to make this into a debate!   [End]
          • What I have to say is just what my gay friends told me abou...   Ynaig   7y

What I have to say is just what my gay friends told me about in the past, so these are not my opinions, just hearsay. ... ... About 80% to 90% of the gays are still stuck in the circuit party and other mentality introduced by the mainstream. For my gay friends, they didn’t like the scene so they stay out of it. My friends like the marriage prospect because of the advantages that comes with it. They also live in the suburbs or other places you don’t expect them to live in. ... ... Ynaig   [End]
      • ... I am not judging you and I’m not here to tell gays that...   here2learn246   7y

... I am not judging you and I’m not here to tell gays that they’re evil and are corrupting society. I would like to know why they need marriage inorder to love each other. By the way, in all dew respect, love can be evil. If you love killing is that not evil or if you love your pet cat enough to have intercourse with it is that not evil. ... ... please respond I hope I didn’t offend you in any way, but I’m just ”Here2learn”   [End]
    • In answer to your question...   UserX   7y

”Why should someone who wants to marry someone they love not be able to?” ... ... No Reason. ... ... And... ... ... Happy Parents=Happy Children ... ... lol ... ... O   [End]
  • gay marriages and adoption   jt1314   7y

prohibiting gay marriages and adoption is an infringment of humans rights and freedom. same sex marriages and adoption should be legalised universally. visit the ... link below and vote for what you believe in. ... ... ... http://www.gay2share.com/haveyoursay_portal.php ...   [End]
    • ... http://www.biblebelievers.com/Cameron1.html ... ... ...   #54894   7y

... http://www.biblebelievers.com/Cameron1.html ... ... ... ... http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/homosexual_child_molesters.htm ... ... ... ... http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRI_EduPamphlet2.html ...   [End]
    • there was a news story about a boy that was raised by a gay...   #69515   6y

there was a news story about a boy that was raised by a gay couple, he hated it and is very viloent now, he tried to kill them, you can look up that story. ... ... i was raised in church but i still think people should be able to marry anyone. there are enough women stuck with men that are bi or just plain gay. for some reason women that are gay or bi are more accepted than gay men. ... ... i don’t think anyone is ready to give precious kids or babies to same sex couples. any orphan that wants a home should have the right to choose if they understand whats going on. we know that once kids get to the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Legal citizenship   herb-gal   7y

Know how some people will marry in order for one to gain US citizenship? Does that work for gay couples as well? Would they have to reside in a state that allows gay marriage, or could they marry in a legal state, gain citizenship through the marriage, and then move to a state that does not recognize gay maarriages? Anyone know?   [End]
    • That is illegal!   White Shark   7y

If the only reason for the marriage is to gain US citizenship, that is illegal. ... ... You should not ask such questions! I am hungry! ... ... White Shark   [End]
    • Re: Legal citizenship   simplify   7y

There is no such thing as a gay couple - homosexuals come in pairs.   [End]
  • Gay couple adoption.   #54894   7y

I told you so. Heh heh idiots. ... ... ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=4... ... ... ... ... http://infowars.com/articles/ps/child_abuse_gay_couple_left_free_to_abuse_boy... ... ... ...   [End]
    • " Heh heh" ... ... ... ... What putrid, worthl...   Corinthian   7y

" Heh heh" ... ... ... ... What putrid, worthless, amoral excuse for a human being revels in the suffering of children just so he can have the satisfaction of of writing "I told you so" ... ... ... ... This has nothing to do with homosexuals and more with the attitude of government workers.  Statistically, hetero males are far more likely to sexually abuse children than gay males.   [End]
      • It would have not happened if it weren’t for head cases suc...   #54894   7y

It would have not happened if it weren’t for head cases such as yourself. ... ... ... ... ”Statistically, hetero males are far more likely to sexually abuse children than gay males.” ... ... ... Where did you get your statistics? I would sure like to expose them. The only one who tried to molest me as a child was a homosexual.   [End]
  • Are civil unions a 600-year-old tradition?   Corinthian   7y

http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/press/082007_JMH.html ... ... ... ... Are civil unions a 600-year-old tradition? ... ... ... ... Sharing “one bread, one wine, and one purse”: The history of brotherment ... ... ... ... ... A compelling new study from the September issue of the Journal of Modern History reviews historical evidence, including documents and gravesites, suggesting that homosexual civil unions may have existed six centuries ago in France. The article is the latest from the ongoing “Contemporary Issues in Historical Perspective” series, which explores the intersection betwee ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gay's vs. Christians Round 23145678   Juiles   7y

This Christians vs. gay people is getting a bit out of control. I read around on this site for about one week before I decieded to join and post. First and formost I do believe in God and I love him. However I don’t want to be classified as one of those ”Spotlight Christians” that can point out everyone else’s flaws while seemingly flawless. NE ways thats enough, I could go on and on about christians and thier judgemental ways for hours. I love god and I can’t stand christians, ironic yes, however it’s true. ... ... So here I am a believer in God, try to follow christ best I can, and I see heat ...   [retrieve this message]
    • this is a whole different discussion, but i wouldnt have a ...   #67299   7y

this is a whole different discussion, but i wouldnt have a problem with gays or lesbians (more a gay thing though, it seems) if they wouldnt run around like proud birds hanging all over their partner doing obvious gay-like animations ... ... do you get what im saying?   [End]
      • I do get what you mean, there is a resturaunt next door to ...   Juiles   7y

I do get what you mean, there is a resturaunt next door to my Apt building and gay couples go there often. I just sit to where I don’t see the rubing and touching and interaction, I’d rather be covered in spiders. ... ... Now I’m not rude I don’t leave or say something but I don’t have a facination with seeing any of that. Same goes for hetero’s I don’t need to see people all over each other at the grociery store or the mall. ... ... I get wiered out more by lesbians than I do men. Either way I just figure I don’t need to be there. I just chalk it up to thats what they do.   [End]
  • A Bible Study for those with questions   Strength_by_God   7y

When I go into the religious discussion forums I am always disturbed by the amount of violent hatred toward homosexuals. The threads on any topics dealing with homosexuality are always very long and despite these people all saying they are Christian, their posts are filled with outright contempt for the homosexual people, not just for their behaviour. From these Christians there is no understanding or compassion or help for anyone struggling with this issue in their lives, if anything they fill their hearts with so much fear a person would be terrified to ask for guidance from them. It has ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I agree that we must have unconditional love. There is a ve...   #7809   6y

I agree that we must have unconditional love. There is a very important point that must be brought out and that is that the purpose of a man and a woman is not defined by a man or woman but by God the creator. Since we are in the process of growth and are not perfect we also do not have a perfect understanding of purpose. Why did God create a man and a woman as opposed to only a woman or only a man, and why God allowed us to have children. If we look closely at nature there is a definite order of positive and negative with the result of a product like electricity,man and woman represent tw ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Maryland State School Board Advances 'Sexual Diversity' ...   Celcius   7y

... ROCKVILLE, Maryland ­ In its ruling last week regarding a controversial sexuality curriculum in Montgomery County, the Maryland State Board of Education (MBOE) has implicitly authorized local school boards to promote ”sexual diversity” to students and teach about anal sex while excluding warnings of the medical dangers pertaining to such practices. ... ... Both the MBOE and Montgomery County School Board rejected a petition from 270 local medical doctors to include warning about anal sex critical to student safety as issued by the Office of the Surgeon General and National Institutes of Healt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • So are you for this or against this? ... ... Is anal sex b...   muad_dib   7y

So are you for this or against this? ... ... Is anal sex between a man and woman immoral? Gimme a bible verse. ... How about oral sex? Feetjobs? Handjobs? It should all be ok right, since it’s a man and woman? ... ... This was an attempt to educate the young population that anal sex is not a safe alternative to vaginal sex. There are kids today who are technically virgins because they’ve only engaged in oral/anal sex but they’ve been with 10 partners already. STDs can be trasmitted through anal sex, that’s the point of the education. I don’t see anything wrong with it.   [End]
      • I should have known which side the coin you’d fall on this ...   Celcius   7y

I should have known which side the coin you’d fall on this sick agenda! ... Yes I think anal sex is deviant behavior and to be taught to children without teaching the health repercussions or precautions is even sicker ! ... For you to compare anal sex to masterbation is pathetic! ... ... I suppose you feel pedophilia is exceptable sexual diversity also mud daub? ... I think the Maryland State schoolboard should be run out of Maryland! ... And people like you run out of America! ... ... And what the hell does a bible quote have to do with it? ... This is typicle of the athiest socialist mentality trying to chastize ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Oh please, There is no similarity at all between pedophilia...   kiwimac   7y

Oh please, There is no similarity at all between pedophilia and homosexuality. Teaching children about differing sexual practices and how to be safe is a good thing not a bad one.   [End]
        • Re: Maryland State School Board Advances 'Sexual Diversit...   muad_dib   7y

Alright cowboy, why is it deviant? Also, they are teaching kids about it specifically for the health aspect of it, it’s not gathering all the kids in the cafeteria and saying ”well kids, anal sex is pretty awesome!” ... My premise is that your argument for ”deviance” is anything that precludes reproduction. Therefore, oral sex, masturbation, even nocturnal emissions is deviant. ... Pedophilia is wrong because it takes advantage of someone who is not mature enough physically/mentally/and emotionally to provide consent. ... Hows about if two 10 year olds get married and have sex? What if the girl i ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ok maud dub I see you cant even understand the title of the...   Celcius   7y

Ok maud dub I see you cant even understand the title of the article ! Whew! ... I guess some people think its ok to stick thier peckers in any old hole thats available! Eve one filed with fecal matter! If thats not deviant I don’t what is!Maybe its just plain sick or nasty! ...   [End]
        • ”And people like you run out of America!” ... ... Wow. If...   thomas   7y

”And people like you run out of America!” ... ... Wow. If someone differs in opinion than you, they should be run out of America. So much for free speech, so much for a difference in opinion, so much for lively debate. Sounds very authoritarian to me. My way or the highway. Hmm interesting. I guess I should pack my bags along with muad dib (love that name by the way. Is that from Dune?). I’m betting I should be run out of America as well. ... ... And the pedophilia argument. Wow. It never ceases to amaze me how people always use that line. If you’re in an argument or discussion on the topi ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Thomas, you’re 100% right - sex between two consenting adul...   simplify   7y

Thomas, you’re 100% right - sex between two consenting adults is very different from sex with a minor, an animal or a corpse. With pedophilia you have a sick mind preying on an innocent victim who doesn’t understand why the act is taking place. With homosexuality you have two sick (adult) minds preying on each other and neither knows why the act is taking place. They just do it because the like it. And sex with an animal, as sick as that is, the perpertrator most likely hits the right hole. With homosexuality there is no right hole. Neither end of the digestive tract is a proper recep ...   [retrieve this message]
            • And yet, 2 women having sex is sooooooo hot. Why is that?   muad_dib   7y

And yet, 2 women having sex is sooooooo hot. Why is that?   [End]
            • Sooooo handjobs are kosher. Sweet!   muad_dib   7y

Sooooo handjobs are kosher. Sweet!   [End]
              • If you were really serious about life you would try and get...   simplify   7y

If you were really serious about life you would try and get some help. You are soooooo sick. Your nature has gone to your head and made you ill. If you do decide to seek help go to a real therapist and stay away from the kind that doesn’t know anything about anatomy. They will only make you sicker. You hear me?   [End]
            • I’m not sure exactly what the point of your message was. I...   thomas   7y

I’m not sure exactly what the point of your message was. I guess it was your opportunity to call me sick or something. Well congratulations. Feel free. ... ... It’s amazing to me how anti-gays take it upon themselves to define the homosexual experience. ”With homosexuality you have two sick (adult) minds preying on each other and neither knows why the act is taking place. They just do it because they like it.” Sick adult minds. Hmm. No judgment there. I’m just curious how you actually know what is in the mind of two men or in the mind of two women who love each other and express that lov ...   [retrieve this message]
              • First to answer your question: ... ... How do you know the...   simplify   7y

First to answer your question: ... ... How do you know they are acting simply on sexual urge or lust or because it feels good unless you are that person feeling what they are feeling, experiencing what they are experiencing.(?) ... ... Thomas, my friend, that’s my point, you’re not acting simply on ’sexual urge or lust’, you could do that naturally and normally through sexual intercourse with a person who has a reproductive system (thus, sex organs) that couples with or compliment yours. You’re acting on a mental condition or disorder that no one understands - not even yourself. If you were honest ...   [retrieve this message]
        • And people like you run out of America! ... ... ... ... ...   Corinthian   7y

And people like you run out of America! ... ... ... ... Fascist.  Communist.  You know... all those labels you like to apply to others. ... ... ... ...   [End]
          • Humaworm, in the case that you’re doing the treatment, woul...   Celcius   7y

Yah corrie and you two should go together, maybe to Buttville,Cornholio. Then you both can stick your thingies anywhere you please! lololol!   [End]
            • By Your constant references to Corinthianna, everyone knows...   Corinthian   7y

By Your constant references to Corinthianna, everyone knows you want a piece of that action.   I’ve told you to come out publicly, it is the source of your self hate and the reason you are so hateful toward others. ...   [End]
              • Corrie girl once again you read into others peoples words w...   Celcius   7y

Corrie girl once again you read into others peoples words what you want hear! I refer to you as corinthianna because of your passive belly up attitude towards authority, a pussy willow lapdog to the man! Subserviant and docile, not a man but a child without fortitude or a rebellious bone in your body! Now go change your knickers and your poopstained undies before your daddy gets home! lol! I crack myself up!!!!   [End]
                • Stop backpedaling and admit your proclivities... I know it,...   Corinthian   7y

Stop backpedaling and admit your proclivities... I know it, the people that know you know it and so do most on this board. ... ... It could also be the reason you attach to firmly to father figures, clinging on their every word. Once you come out to the world you will be able to shed your need of these father authority figures that are keeping your from expressing your real self. Is it fear? Shame? Can’t you break out of your programming? ... ... We both know you want some action, there is nothing wrong with it.   [End]
  • Gore Vidal: An American Hero for All of Us.   J Trace   7y

Few people exemplify the American heritage of education and culture like Gore Vidal. Even fewer men stand as firm in their good character and individuality like this man, who still writes and speaks with erudition about the nation he loves and the people that are subject to its ebbs and flows. ... ... Mr. Vidal is a man of privilege and so is not so very much like you and I, though, it is his exception that makes our own distinctions stand out. Mr. Vidal is a child of wealth, of the political inside, of superior education. His father, too, was nothing less than an outstanding American. Gore ...   [retrieve this message]
  • This forum   R thomas   7y

I think it’s interesting and kind of sad that this forum, which is designated as a forum ”dedicated to debate and discussion on Gay and Lesbian Laws and rights,” focuses more on a gay person’s right to be and exist than on our right to be equally represented before the law. Rather than reading people’s opinions and lively debate on whether I have the right to marry, or to adobt or to be in the military, instead, I continually read about people arguing over my right to exist. This is ridiculous. I really don’t care if you think I am immoral, unnatural, a sinner going to hell or whatever ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It’s just my belief that if you take religious dogma and ch...   #54894   7y

It’s just my belief that if you take religious dogma and christian beleifs out of the picture there is not much left to the argument against gay marriage or adoption. ... ... ... 54894 ... Nothing but logical Science. Sex is for reproduction. There has to be a certain pleasure or drive to indulge in it, or it just wouldn’t happen in animals. Something is obviously wrong with the hormones or brain. Unless you believe in past lives. ... ... Not many hate gays. Most are naturally a little disgusted at the prospect of someone of the same sex being attracted to them. ... ... Another thing that bothers me is that t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • according to you, then, kissing, oral sex, anal sex, and a ...   #92599   6y

according to you, then, kissing, oral sex, anal sex, and a whole host of other sexual behaviors which are non-reproductive (but acceptable in straight couples!) are okay. So then, we must ALL have ”something wrong with our brains or hormones”. Also, some animals (monkeys, dolphins) behave in sex for pleasure. So sorry, but your argument isn’t a very good one. ... ... Another point you make is that gays try and ”brainwash” straight people. That is ridiculous- do you mean brainwash as in demand the same legal rights and to exist without harassment? I guess you must think that African Americans ”b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: This forum Amen!   J Trace   7y

I agree with you thomas.   We are all over the place.  Forums like this are hard to keep "clean" because of a radical minority who really wants to hold on to someone to hate, to place themselves above.  ... ... ... ... Obviously they are not happy.  Making others unhappy is the only source of "pride" they have.  Ideally, we won’t let their antics bother us.  But if we are not able to do that, then lets enjoy watching them twist in the wind while we kick their butts through peaceable progress and enjoyment of our lives.  ... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: This forum   #59245   7y

Good post. ... ... I’ve often wondered why people get so involved in trying to change, diminish or demoralize other people’s beliefs. Why is it their business? ... ... Why does most of the hate in this world walk hand in hand with religious ideology? I guess this would be a topic for another debate forum..... ... ... It’s so brutually clear. ... ... What is religion (Christianity) supposed to be? I thought it was about love and acceptance of your fellow man. What a sham. What a lie. ... ... Once religion enters the debate forum you might as well just walk away. It gives that person carte blanche to hate and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • "Gay Leader" quits homosexuality.   J Trace   7y

I’m linking this article about Michael Glatze who was a "leader" of the homosexual community.  I personally have no idea who he is as I do not follow the homosexual community.  He was gay from the age of 14 until this year.  He has now shunned homosexuality and favors the god of Christianity. ... ... ... ... I am very happy for him.  I think change is important.  I also tend to agree that the homosexual "lifestyle" is dangerous and shallow.  But, I do not believe it has to be.  Nor do I believe all homosexuals live that way.  Any "ide ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Welcome back to the human race Michael. Hopefully this will...   #54894   7y

Welcome back to the human race Michael. Hopefully this will start a fad. Sex is for reproduction. 2 guys can’t reproduce so therefore homosexuality is a deviant behavior. ... ... I don’t care if animals also do it. If a lemming jumps off a cliff I don’t follow.   [End]
      • According to your logic anything that does not lead to repr...   muad_dib   7y

According to your logic anything that does not lead to reproduction is deviant. Therefore add this to your list: ... ... infertility (male side) ... hormonal disorders preventing ovulation ... hormonal disorders preventing implantation ... anatomical variants that prevent implantation ... infertility (female side) ... PCOS ... condoms/barriers from contraception ... any kind of birth control, including family planning ... congenital defects in mom/embryo that causes spontaneous abortion ... ... not to mention ... ”headaches” (we’ve all heard that one) ... ”I’m tired and have to get up early tomorrow” ... whiskey d*ck (alcohol indu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • If you think sex is for reproduction then you are doing it ...   Corinthian   7y

If you think sex is for reproduction then you are doing it wrong, and we feel sorry for your partner.  (i.e. left and right) ...   [End]
      • i am female age 32, and been suffering eczema since i was s...   muad_dib   7y

I dunno how I forgot these two but ... ... wet dreams ... everyone’s favorite! -- masturbation   [End]
    • If I had a dime for every guy who has ”converted” back to h...   #69242   7y

If I had a dime for every guy who has ”converted” back to heterosexuality I would be a rich man. What a joke. These stories are a dime a dozen. You never see the follow up ten years on about how the guy is doing. No I don’t put any credence in this so called report. No it is not a choice. Did you ”chose” to be heterosexual? Is it something you have had to think about or was it normal for you? As someone who has a gay brother and has known more gay people then you will ever meet I have yet to meet one that ”chose” it. More propoganda poppycock from the religious establishment.   [End]
      • You may well be right.  It is fair to ask how people w...   J Trace   7y

You may well be right.  It is fair to ask how people who "converted" do many years down the road.  Very fair indeed.  Nevertheless, I think that people do change over time. Sexual urges definitely change, though slowly and often painfully.  Take men or women who are promiscuious and then marry and struggle with fidelity only to finally achieve a faithfulness in their 40s or 50s.  Then their are those who are frigid or prudish only to awaken to the joys of sex later in life.  ... ... ... ... I don’t want to say that sexuality is or is not a choice.  All ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Heterophobia, Just do not like these Breeders.   R J.Parker-Moore   7y

What is with all the people thinking that its just ok to be intimate with people of the opposite sex? ... ... Males and Females are just too different for me to be able to accept there could be mutual attraction. I think all of them are just looking for attention and have father/mother figure problems. ... ... I mean, I don’t have a problem with them, they just need to do it behind close doors and keep it away from me. Ive met a few straight people and the seem normal enough, they look awful though. Preen and Groom People! Apparently some of my gays would even consider themselves friends with some o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Hetrophobia, Just do not like these Breeders.   simplify   7y

It’s difficult to tell whether you’re male or female. One thing is for certain, however, you’re one or the other. A foolish one in the least I might add. Just from reading your post you come across as one who dresses up in very tight clothing, switches when you walk and suffers from limp wrist syndrome. I’ll bet my testicles that you even think you’re a woman trapped in a man’s body and that you have a menstrual cycle each month. And, you probably want to adopt some innocent child and screw up his life. ... ... Where would you be without the breeders? It is the differences in the male and ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes that’s right Simplify, if the person isn’t just the way...   J Trace   7y

Yes that’s right Simplify, if the person isn’t just the way you like ’em, fitting just the god-given role you believe, then they are obviously gay, abnormal and out to get into your obviously loose-fitting pants.  ... ... ... ... Straight people are screwed up in a million different ways.  Its hard to imagine why most so-called "straight" people have children when they are as messed up as they are.  Real concern about children can be directed at single mothers, alcoholics, immature idiots, irresponsible fools, perverted fathers and mothers, and those neglecting adults who ...   [retrieve this message]
    • They call this gay~!I call it sad in the least~ A better wo...   Celcius   7y

They call this gay~!I call it sad in the least~ A better word would be inflicted and ill! ... So much for the Happy Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [End]
  • "Gay" people may Lack in learning to take Personal Responsi...   Corinthian   7y

From :  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=908745#i ... ... ... ... "For some want to Complain that it was their parents Fault or something like this as "WHY" they have the problem they do ? So, who are these folks children going to Blame , if these Folks do not learn to take Personal Responsibility for their own choices and make the needed changes to Correct the problems, so they do not pass the problems on to their children ? Could this be the Reason that "Gay" people may Lack in learning to take Personal Responsibility, because they do not want to be held accounta ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If only it were so simple.  ... ... ... ... Lets a...   J Trace   7y

If only it were so simple.  ... ... ... ... Lets analyze the converse of this argument that: ... ... ... ... "straight" people are full of learning to take personal responsibility, because they want to be held accountable by children of their doings because of their own good choices in this present life. ... ... ... ... Is this true?  Clearly it is a partial truth, at best.  Some wonderful "straight" people have children because they have led successful and fulfilling lives.  Bless them! ... ... ... ... But, such a statement does not apply to all "straight" people.  M ...   [retrieve this message]
  • There is no "healthy and happy" life for gays.   J Trace   7y

It seems that the dominant opinion on this board is that gay people simply cannot be happy or healthy in relationships or psychologically.  In fact, the mere existence of homosexual/homoerotic sentiment is de facto evidence of sickness and mental imbalance.  ... ... ... ... I just want to make sure I have this right so that when I want to be accepted by people I say the right thing about fags.  I mean, I want to settle in some peaceful small community one day and I want to be able to be friends with my neighbors.  So I want to make sure I understand how to talk about the dirty ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: There is no "healthy and happy" life for gays.   Celcius   7y

Yawn!!!!!!!!   [End]
      • Celcius, I’m so glad you stopped by! I just want to thank y...   J Trace   7y

Celcius, I’m so glad you stopped by! I just want to thank you for opening my eyes to how delusioned I was with boob tube liberalism and soy bean products!  I’ve  started to call my former friends who are still deluded that they are happy being the way they are.  I’m reading them your posts.  I hope you don’t mind me giving away your incredible insights!  ... ... ... ... Did you know?  They had no idea that they aren’t really happy!  It’s insidious this plot of the elite controllers!!!  How clever they are to deceive people into thinking they are happy!  ...   [retrieve this message]
        • How unoriginal, you liberal knee jerk reactionaries should ...   Celcius   7y

How unoriginal, you liberal knee jerk reactionaries should really find new tactics to promote your agenda! ... The people are catching on to the politically correct mentality now that many of them are paying the price for excusing deviant behavior and its propagation by the rockefellian crowd, I wish you would research whats happening on the boob tube and in the schools and show me Im wrong! You see I once was, not too long ago, exactly where you are now and had tried desperately to deny the things I once believed to be good intentions and the right thing to do! I was more liberally radical t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Celcius you are So Smart!   J Trace   7y

Thank you for that inspiring Speech!  I am so uplifted if I had wings I would fly! ... ... ... ... You are right, It is us against them!  Those dirty fags are RUINING AMERICA!!!! I want MY AMERICA BACK!  I hate all those fags and liberals and they are attacking all that is good and pure!!  I dont care if they are happy or not I just want people like you Celcius to be happy and strong and manly!  Celcius you are a TRUE AMERICAN HERO! ... ... ... ... There is no one else so bold and strong and insightful as you!  Who else would see through those dirty fags attempts to "just ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How America went Gay   Celcius   7y

... http://www.leaderu.com/jhs/socarides.html ...   [End]
    • His point is that since there are gays with troubles then g...   J Trace   7y

His point is that since there are gays with troubles then gay as a whole is abnormal.  OK!  ... ... ... ... On the other hand, I agree with the whole business of "brainwashing" people to accept gays occurs.  But SO DOES brainwashing to accept Illegal immigrants, equal rights, the iraq war, and GMO foods.  Gays have a lobby.  So freaking what?  So does every other nut-case cause that can collect a few donations.  ... ... ... ... This fellow thinks that childhood "trauma" causes people to be gay.  Well, if you press most people, gay or straight, yo ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I think you, as most people who are victims of the boob tub...   Celcius   7y

I think you, as most people who are victims of the boob tube liberal socialist mentality just don’t get it! You miss the whole point behind those who beleive that what others do behind closed doors is none of their business ,but appose completely the propagation of homosexuality to our children through the education system and the boob tube and the sicko politically correct diseases that has afflicted our country to destroy the family and the strong culture that once made america one of the best societies ever in existence, with an agenda of creating self hate and perverting our moral and ...   [retrieve this message]
        • First off, If you knew me, you certainly would not be sayin...   J Trace   7y

First off, If you knew me, you certainly would not be saying that I am brainwashed by the liberals. LOL.  But I understand, as I mentioned in the previous thread, it is very difficult to understand difference. ... ... ... ... I do agree that sex education in schools seems inappropriate.  I believe the schools can act as "anti-parents" in a totally damaging manner.  Sometimes it even seems that a parents children are not their own.  However, parents have options.  Send your children to private schools, home-school, or form church schools.  True, you still pay ...   [retrieve this message]
          • You right its the multitude of lies and deception that make...   Celcius   7y

You right its the multitude of lies and deception that makes one finally realize that it is not coincidence that connects them but a concerted effort to manipulate the mind! Lesbian incident and experimentation in our collage dorms is at a level unprecedented in a thriving middle class culture based on family values and good productivity of goods and services in the working class! Like the mice in a maize perversion and unnatural behavior occurs when resources become rare and the insecurity of not having the autonomy to correct the situation! ... America has alway been at the top in so many t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Marriage: a contract between unequal partners.   J Trace   7y

So I woke this morning with an epiphany.  I think I see the reason that same sex marriage is so threatening to so many "traditionalists".  The reason is that marriage is binding of unequals.  Very few marriages between men and women are without strife or conflict or arguements or other very serious imbalances.  The further back in time we look the more gross and extreme this gender imbalance is.  Look at all the radical moves toward equality have occurred in the last couple of centuries:  Women gained a right to not b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Oh ya..there is no ... BUTCH ... FEMME ... roles n gay rela...   condev   7y

Oh ya..there is no ... BUTCH ... FEMME ... roles n gay relationships right? ... ... WAKE UP!   [End]
      • Ummm, I know exactly what I am talking about.  I live ...   J Trace   7y

Ummm, I know exactly what I am talking about.  I live in San Francisco for one thing.  I am very close with many same-sex partnered people.  Yes there are some femme/butch couples like you point out, but those are the minority.  The majority are people you wouldn’t even know are gay.  ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Boy did someone plant some garbage in your head! Waking up ...   Celcius   7y

Boy did someone plant some garbage in your head! Waking up in the morning with an epiphany about gays and lesbians ! The mind is a terrible thing to waste!   [End]
      • Olive oil is an omega 6, brains. Try mixing the oils up. ...   J Trace   7y

Lol Celsius, I thought you would appreciate this.  Besides, It is Gay Pride here in San Francisco, so Ya, know, Share the love I guess. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • Gee I was going to apologize because I thought you where af...   Celcius   7y

Gee I was going to apologize because I thought you where afflicted with this malady! But promoting the gay movement and being straight is really retarded! A useful idiot you might say! Gay pride day! lol! When is the Schizophrenia pride day parade?   [End]
          • It seems that you have the whole thing figured out.  G...   J Trace   7y

It seems that you have the whole thing figured out.  Given the conspiracy that you have laid out in the above post--that the elite controllers are making people gay to weaken the middle class--then gay people and you and I are on the same side.  The battle is between us and the elites.  ... ... ... ... So then, what do you propose, since you have so many of the answers and have pierced the veils of delusion and confusion, should be done?  Should those who have seen the light, as you have, condemn those who may be "useful idiots?"  Ought you make people like me yo ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I am willing to allow people to use me as a scapegoat if th...   Celcius   7y

I am willing to allow people to use me as a scapegoat if thats what it takes to make them think! Any one can look around and see that things are not right ! All they have to do is look at the national debt ,the deaths that are taking place daily , dealing with the idea that most americans are one or two paychecks from poverty!That everything they think they own is own by a bank or credit card company ... That the system is failing them in many many ways!How about our great medical industry how about our pathetic education system and how we have been lied to all our lives about many things! ... H ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Lol.  No I don’t hate you, nor am I offended, or other...   J Trace   7y

Lol.  No I don’t hate you, nor am I offended, or otherwise senstive about what you say.  What  I ask is how would you like to work together to solve these very valid issues.  I concur with you that we are hoodwinked, lied to, undermined, and morally demeaned in America today.  So I don’t think gays and gay marriage are the most important issue.  In fact, I suspect that the more we can offer others’ stability the more we all see we are not so different: that we are all on the same side vs. the same enemy. ... ... ... ... Look, the problems that face the average gay pers ...   [retrieve this message]
                • I never said I hate gays ! I just dont think it should be p...   Celcius   7y

I never said I hate gays ! I just dont think it should be promoted the way it is! Clinton a bisexual which is completely a choice to be promiscuous, he tells the american public that more people should be like Elton John another bi sexual! This is just promiscuous immoral acts promoted by a very popular x president who even children admire ! ... TV promotes permissivenes only to subject many young people to a life of unhappiness and rejection by thier families the TV is the biggest problem among our children and we use it as a baby sitter and a drug of sorts to get our minds off the realities ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gay/Lesbian Marriage   simplify   7y

All Systems Go ... ... The male and the female reproductive systems were naturally or supernaturally designed to compliment each other. Each contributes something that the other does not have in order to make them, both working together, a complete whole. Unlike the digestive system, the respiratory system and other systems of the body which are complete within themselves and will do all that they were designed (naturally or supernaturally) to do without influence or assistance from anyone or anything, neither the male nor the female reproductive system has the capacity to do all that it was ...   [retrieve this message]
    • simplify, are you a male or female? n/t   White Shark   7y
    • Choice?   #21676   7y

When was the exact moment that you decided to be straight? ... ... That’s quite a life defining moment - can you share the details of this event? ... ... At what age did this occur? And why did you choose to be straight instead of gay?   [End]
      • Cognative Dissonance   #21676   7y

”One doesn’t choose to be straight - that’s why it’s called straight - ... one chooses to be otherwise.” -simplify ”One doesn’t choose to be straight - that’s why it’s called straight - ... one chooses to be otherwise.” -simplify ... ... ... ... ... Why email me your answer? We can all get along here... ... ... I think you know what I was getting at, which is why you can’t answer my question without revealing the critical flaw in your logic of ”choice”. ... ... If people must choose to be gay, then they must chose to be straight. By your own definition of ”choice”, you chose to be straight. A choice ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Cognative Dissonance definition   #21676   7y

Cognitive dissonance is a psychological term which describes the uncomfortable tension that may or may not come from having two conflicting thoughts at the same time, or from engaging in behavior that conflicts with one’s beliefs. More precisely, it is the perception of incompatibility between two cognitions, where ”cognition” is defined as any element of knowledge, including attitude, emotion, belief, or behavior. The theory of cognitive dissonance states that contradicting cognitions serve as a driving force that compels the mind to acquire or invent new thoughts or beliefs, or to modify ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Cognative Dissonance   simplify   7y

You’re right, I did say one chooses to be gay. I’m sorry, I should have said one chooses to engage in gay behavior. To say that one IS gay would be to accept the notion that he or she is a gay being. There is no such person. Thanks for correcting me. Homosexuality is still a state of mind.   [End]
          • The process of acceptance of the concepts of homosexuality ...   Celcius   7y

The process of acceptance of the concepts of homosexuality is cognitive dissonance not an error in wording!   [End]
          • Homosexuality is not dependent on sexual behavior. Homosex...   #21676   7y

Homosexuality is not dependent on sexual behavior. Homosexuality is not dependent on any behavior, and behavior does not define sexual orientation. Sexual behavior and sexual orientation are not the same thing. Behavior is a choice which is a RESULT of sexual attraction/orientation. One still has the choice to control their behavior but being gay isn’t dependent on behavior or choice. Outward behavior does not determine inner orientation/drives/desires, orientation/drives/desires determine outward behavior.   [End]
            • Sounds like double speak to me ! But whatever, promoting de...   Celcius   7y

Sounds like double speak to me ! But whatever, promoting deviant ”Behavior” in our schools and through the media is also deviant behavior! If people want to be free do to what they want they have to be responsible in their actions their deeds and what they promote! You cant have freedom without responsibility!   [End]
              • Promoting would mean that homosexuality is a choice, which ...   #21676   7y

Promoting would mean that homosexuality is a choice, which it is not. ... ... Do you really REALLY think schools are trying to turn straight kids into homosexuals? Explain what the motive is for them to do that. ... ... And freedom? What freedom have you lost when a gay person lives a gay lifestyle? A gay person’s freedom to live as a gay is more important than you being offended. You don’t have a legal right to not be offended - gays do have a right to not be targeted and discriminated against. ... ... Homosexuality is a mental state, not a behavior. The government can control people’s behavior, bu ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Years ago, a good friend of mine, who married a nice Cathol...   J Trace   7y

Years ago, a good friend of mine, who married a nice Catholic girl straight out of college (as they are supposed to) confessed his dark and deep struggle within.  He had made all the "right" choices.  He married, provided well for her, fathered a beautiful daughter.  Then, he and I flew to Minneapolis on business.  There, he made his confession, he wanted some type of physical intimacy with me.  Not sex, not marriage, not kissing, just some sort of touching comfort.  Well, of course I was repelled since I had no feelings like that for him.  That ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Yes we do have choices ! It would have been sadder if he an...   Celcius   7y

Yes we do have choices ! It would have been sadder if he and you followed through on this and he lost his wife his life and his child! ... How would you feel about it then! Sure many people have displaced needs and urges but more then not we get over them and realize the love we have for those we made vows to and the responsibility we have for these loved ones should be the real choice! ... Love isnt about a quicky in the dark, out of sight from those we care about! Your friend obviously needed some male love and understanding that maybe he didnt recieve as a child! To be able to interpret this ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Religion   #21676   7y

You are right, that is sad. ... ... Who taught him to feel shame for his ”secret”? The catholic church. Religion. ... ... Had he been true to himself from the start, he wouldn’t have led a lie to himself, his wife, and his kid, and been forced to confront people like you to act on his homosexuality. Can you imagine being forced to deny your heterosexual urges your whole life? And then end up so starved of that physical contact that you seek it from inappropriate circumstances? Catholic priests are celebate, and what happens to a relatively large percentage of them? They can’t divulge sexual re ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Cognative Dissonance   canistel   7y

Do you have a choice to cut your arm off? Man was created with 2 arms, but you can choose to cut one off   [End]
          • God did not create homosexuality in humans - Satin did that...   simplify   7y

God did not create homosexuality in humans - Satin did that. ... ... In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And, upon the earth He placed His garden. In the midst of the garden He planted a tree, the tree of life and also the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He put man in the garden to keep it and dress it. But He saw that man was lonely and He did not want man to be lonely so He made man a help mate. Adam called this help mate woman. He gave Adam specific instructions that he and his help mate were not to eat from the tree in the midst of the garden lest they would sur ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Simplify - ... ... You are, by definition, homophobic. Le...   #21676   7y

Simplify - ... ... You are, by definition, homophobic. Let’s get that out of the way. Look up the definition. ... ... You have a lot of internal conflicts. ... ... Your interpretation of homosexuality comes from your religion (this is almost always the case). The basis of your religion is faith. Trying to reason or justify your feelings against homosexuals by using reason doesn’t work because your feelings are rooted in faith. You made a conclusion before you sought the evidence. ... ... Another conflict is your niece who is gay, and your homophobia. Do you tell your niece ALL of these feelings you have ...   [retrieve this message]
              • You ask a lot of questions fella but I’ll at least try to a...   simplify   7y

You ask a lot of questions fella but I’ll at least try to answer some of them starting with the last. I don’t have a need to convince anyone of anything especially that I don’t want anything to do with homosexuality. I just don’t have anything to do with it. And no, I am not a reformed homosexual and have never been a homosexual. I keep telling you that there is no such thing as a gay or homosexual or lesbian person, only people who engage in such behavior. That’s the only point I’m trying to make. First I gave you facts and you wouldn’t accept the facts. Then I threw in the bit ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Behavior   #21676   7y

”I keep telling you that there is no such thing as a gay or homosexual or lesbian person, only people who engage in such behavior.” ”I keep telling you that there is no such thing as a gay or homosexual or lesbian person, only people who engage in such behavior.” ... ... ... Ok I’ll break it down to the bottom line of our disagreement, which I think is the above quote. Sorry if I sounded too confrontational. ... ... I will give you, and I agree with you, that behavior can be controlled. If homosexuality ended with behavior, you would be correct. The problem there is that homosexuality is also defin ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ... ... According to Webster’s New Dictionary of the Engli...   simplify   7y

... ... According to Webster’s New Dictionary of the English Language orient is defined as: ”to direct toward the interests of a particular group”. Orientation is simply a derivative of the word which indicates to me that ’sexual orientation’ is a special interest concept. Attract is defined as: ”to draw by emotional or aesthetic appeal”. An acceptable synonym is fascinate. Now considering the derivative (attraction) it seems to me that you have a fascination with the homosexual lifestyle. Now to me that doesn’t mean that you are any less of a human being than I simply because I maintain ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • I'm straight   #21676   7y

ACTUAL Definitions of SEXUAL ORIENTATION: The direction of one’s sexual INTEREST toward members of the same, opposite, or both sexes. PREFERENCE for sexual activity with people of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both. A person’s self-IDENTIFICATION as heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. ... ... Notice the definition does not say ”behavior” or ”choice”. Behavior and choice are not the same as preference/interest/identification. ... ... I am a very straight heterosexual male, and have absolutely no desire to engage in homosexual behavior. I have no problem with gays, and in fact I support t ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Okay, so you’re straight. Does that mean you’re free of cu...   simplify   7y

Okay, so you’re straight. Does that mean you’re free of curves, bends, angles and irregularities? May I conclude that anyone who is not straight is likewise not so free of such attributes? With political correctness now being the norm it is difficult to tell what anything means anymore. So please be specific. ... ... But, let me say this and you can have the last word if you choose - since you like so many choices. ... ... The primary purpose of sex is procreation. Normal people derive pleasure from it but that’s incidental. However, not all people enjoy sex or use their sex organs for which ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • The mouth is for eating.  If you use it to kiss you ar...   J Trace   7y

The mouth is for eating.  If you use it to kiss you are abnormal and perverse.  ... ... ... ... Women are designed to have babies.  So that is what they should do right?  No need to work, in fact if they have kids they are abnormal and perverse to work right? ... ... ... ... All cultures all around the world and in all times have followed the principle that sex is only for procreation and all other uses of the sexual organs is perverse right? ... ... ... ... Love does not matter for sex since it is just to have babies right? ... ... ... ... Tits are for breast-feeding so an adult man playing with them is ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • The mouth is for eating. If you use it to kiss you are abn...   simplify   7y

The mouth is for eating. If you use it to kiss you are abnormal and perverse. The mouth is for eating. If you use it to kiss you are abnormal and perverse. ... ... That depends on what you’re kissing. When I kiss the woman I love no it’s not abnormal and perverse. When you kiss the man you love it is. Oh, that’s right you’re straight. So if I were you I would not kiss any other men. Then you’d be okay.   [End]
                          • Read what I write.   simplify   7y

Read what I write.   [End]
                          • You are an interesting person. You are determined in your ...   simplify   7y

You are an interesting person. You are determined in your cause. That makes you a dangerous person. Now don’t get me wrong here I’m not insinuating that you are a threat to the safety and well being of anyone on the planet. You are a danger and threat to the safety and well being of the Constitution of the United States of America. Yessir, I find that offensive. But then I have no right to not be offended. On the other hand, neither do you. You believe what you want to believe and I’ll believe what I want to believe. If I don’t agree with you then, I’ll take the rap of being a bigo ...   [retrieve this message]
                            • n/m   J Trace   7y

... ... ... ... ...   [End]
                            • Re: I'm straight   J Trace   7y

Dude, being "Determined" is dangerous to the Constitution?  This is another instance of you generalizing.  There is good determination and there is bad determination.  Either way, determination by its self is not dangerous.   Nevertheless, I am hardly a threat to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.  You give me far more credit than I am worth. ... ... ... ... You can be offended all you want.  I know you think we live in a Politically controlled world, but we don’t.  I don’t.  So if you are minding your speech for my sake, then maybe you sh ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Rape   #21676   7y

”Any man who is raped in prison or anywhere else is not considered to have engaged in homosexual behavior any more than a woman who is raped is considered to have engaged in a sex act. Such a person, male or female, would have, by anyone’s definition, been assaulted. Assault is a criminal act against an unwilling victim. The perpetrator may or may not routinely engage in homosexual activity but the crime in question is not a homosexual act if committed against a man any more than it’s a sex act if committed against a woman. Both are acts of violence.” ”Any man who is raped in prison or any ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ... ... (1) The problem there is that homosexuality is ...   simplify   7y

... ... (1) The problem there is that homosexuality is also defined as an attraction and an orientation. ... ... (2) By your definition any man who is raped is a homosexual because he engaged in homosexual behavior. ... ... (3) Would you call the straight man gay as he is being forcibly raped? ... ... (1) The problem there is that homosexuality is also defined as an attraction and an orientation. ... ... (2) By your definition any man who is raped is a homosexual because he engaged in homosexual behavior. ... ... (3) Would you call the straight man gay as he is being forcibly raped? ... (1) The problem ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Re: Cognative Dissonance   J Trace   7y

Is lifetime monogamy normal and natural? ...   [End]
    • Re: Gay/Lesbian Marriage   J Trace   7y

Many people share your point of view, and many others see glaring faults with it.  I sympathize with your struggle to come to terms with different lifestyles.  I know that when I consider how people live in Saudi Arabia or in Snake worshiping congregations, I also struggle to come to terms with their choices.  Because that is really what this about right?  The choice to live the life we are given?  If you were born in a totally different country you certainly would be faced with different choices.  ... ... ... ... But then again, its hard to see how a woman in Saudi A ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Please allow me this opportunity to refute your claim that ...   simplify   7y

Please allow me this opportunity to refute your claim that I am struggling to come to terms with different lifestyle choices and that am homophobic. You and I could get along just fine, maybe even be friends (just friends mind you) if the opportunity ever presents itself. You are upfront and open about your lifestyle being a choice and make no claim that you are unable to control your behavior. I have a niece, whom I love very much, pretty much the same way. She admits that she likes what she does and that she just doesn’t want a man. I can accept that. When there’s a family functio ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded God Designs the ass   Corinthian   7y

... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ...   ... ... ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Gay Flamingos Adopt Baby   finallyfaith   7y

... http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070521/od_afp/britainanimalsgay;_ylt=AqBwoJ98qv... ... ... ... ... Gay flamingos pick up chick ... ... Mon May 21, 12:03 PM ET ... ... LONDON (AFP) - A pair of gay flamingos have adopted an abandoned chick, becoming parents after being together for six years, a British conservation organisation said Monday. ... ADVERTISEMENT ... ... Carlos and Fernando had been desperate to start a family, even chasing other flamingos from their nests to take over their eggs at the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (WWT) in Slimbridge near Bristol. ... ... But their egg-sitting prowess made them the top choice ...   [retrieve this message]
  • why not allow gay marriage?   +rainbow_kid+   7y

seriously, why would you not allow gay marriage? is it hurting anybody? no. is it immoral? only in the bible, which has absolutely no standing in America as far as laws go. so tell me this: why not? if you want to debate this issue, be my guest. I promise, you cannot say anything to me which I have not already heard and already have a logical answer to. ... ... +Rainbow_Kid+   [End]
    • Usually digesting fat (good fats like oils), makes one less...   #27054   7y

dear rainbow, ... in today’s world most couples i know (heterosexual) live together in a partnership. why be different? tomi.   [End]
    • because a ”marriage” -- by definition -- is between a man a...   supersport   7y

because a ”marriage” -- by definition -- is between a man and a woman. Your question is no different than asking why males cannot conceive children. If you guys want to shack up and play house, that’s legal. If you want to form a ”union,” that’s legal. But wanting to call it a ”marriage” when two people of the same sex get together is a contradiction to the term itself. The only reason homosexuals want to call what they’re doing ”marriage” is so their sexual preferences will seem more legitimate. ... ... But homosexuality will never be legitimate. It will always be viewed as freaky whe ...   [retrieve this message]
      • super, ... i have my own ideas about the ’marriage’ questio...   #27054   7y

super, ... i have my own ideas about the ’marriage’ question, i wished to know HIS. ... as for young people having ’sexuality’ orientated problems,i feel time must be given to them to evaluate that problem whilst going through their puberty and not told that it’s ’ok’ or ’cool’ to make them ’feel’ better to be gay. ... hormonal imbalance that they experience at puberty should be explained to youngsters through education. in other words young people must truly understand the changes that they are experiencing are not misinterpreted which could just lead them to more unhappiness. ... i believe that afte ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I’ll do my best to answer the questions you have posed, but...   thomas   7y

I’ll do my best to answer the questions you have posed, but I can’t promise anything because I am not totally sure what you are looking for especially with your second question above. But here we go. ... ... The first point I would make is that in your comments above it seems to me that you are mixing together the issue of sexuality and gender identification (based on your usage of the words masculine and effeminate which could be interchanged with the term feminine). In a general and basic sense, sexuality deals with a person’s sexual character, namely, where their attractions fall, either f ...   [retrieve this message]
          • thomas, i have always held to this theory: ... ... [[ The ...   #27054   7y

thomas, i have always held to this theory: ... ... [[ The hormonal theory of sexuality holds that, just as exposure to certain hormones plays a role in fetal sex differentiation, such exposure also influences the sexual orientation that emerges later in the adult. Fetal hormones may be seen as the primary determiner of adult sexual orientation, or a co-factor with genes and/or environmental and social conditions ]] ... ... your reason about ones sexuality leaves open much to question, not to say who’s right or who’s wrong, but what it does is perhaps confuse many issues. ... i dont think for instance t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So often this argument overlooks one key factor: legal righ...   RN thomas   7y

So often this argument overlooks one key factor: legal rights. It doesn’t matter whether you or anyone else can or cannot accept the homosexual lifestyle. You live your life and we’ll live ours. That’s fine. But where the line must be drawn in the sand is when you deny us our rights and equal protection under the law. ... ... Homosexual couples are forced to fight for the term marriage in order to receive all the benefits and protections that a heterosexual couple receive. It has been proven now in several states including recently in New Jersey that other terms or categories such as civil ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So as long as a same sex couple are joined together by law,...   #50824   7y

So as long as a same sex couple are joined together by law, but are refered to as a union instead of a marriage, with all the pros and cons of married couples, you have no problem with it? ... ... A lot of people with freaky fetishes marry the opposite sex? Should that be ok? Like men that like to do their woman in the butt. Should they be allowed to marry? And what about two hot guys with great bodies that don’t prance around. The kind that look the a regular type of guy that a woman would be attracted to... like a football player. I don’t think the woman population would find that so bad if t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • 1) Marriage is, by definition, whatever we define it to be....   melisande   7y

1) Marriage is, by definition, whatever we define it to be. Different versions of the bible use words with different definitions; is one or the other correct? And language changes on a daily basis; to insist we keep our language ancient because the language is somehow truer than reality? You must speak Latin. ... ... Incidentally, using a seperate system, the ’civil union’, would be less cost-effective, since it requires more man-hours in legal revisions. Not that money’s an issue. ... ... 2) Because why? You say this, yet it isn’t true: those of a generation or region where exposure to the queer po ...   [retrieve this message]
      • super, ... ’contradiction of terms’? well that’s very inter...   #27054   7y

super, ... ’contradiction of terms’? well that’s very interesting! are you then saying that what happens in bed between homosexuals doesn’t happen in bed with heterosexuals? if so, shouldn’t those marriages be annulled? tomi.   [End]
      • No. They are not looking for acceptance, they are looking f...   +Rainbow_Kid+   7y

No. They are not looking for acceptance, they are looking for LEGAL equality. There are over 1,000 services offered to married couples that gay couples do no get through ”unions”. And just because you see it as ”freaky” doesn’t mean it should be illegal. Ok, if you just hate to use the word marriage, call it something else! All we’re asking is that they recieve the same benefits that married couples do. ... ... +Rainbow_Kid+   [End]
        • on a swing back skirt ... the insect is on the spot still ....   supersport   7y

I’m sure there are thousands of services offered to women that are not offered to men. Do you see me trying to sue? No. Life is ”unfair” sometimes. Deal with it.   [End]
          • Well if you’re not suing for it, that’s just a lack of self...   +Rainbow_Kid+   7y

Well if you’re not suing for it, that’s just a lack of self-respect. It’s basically saying that ”ohh well, women have more rights than me, ohh, it’s sooo unfair, but I guess I just won’t do anything about it...”And I am dealing w/ unfair life. I’m trying to change it. Your way of dealing and my way of dealing may be different. ... ... +Rainbow_Kid+   [End]
            • Oops..   #27302   7y

I think you missed the whole entire point of what he said Rainbow,...read again.   [End]
          • Re: why not allow gay marriage?   John Cullison   7y

Here’s hoping I’m there the moment these words come back to haunt you, supersport.   [End]
          • It’s a matter of civil rights. Imagine if you youself were...   muad_dib   7y

It’s a matter of civil rights. Imagine if you youself were told that you were not allowed to go to school or not allowed to marry just because you were adopted. You didn’t choose to be adopted right? You’re entitled to the same rights aren’t you? What if you were told that you could not be placed on the will of your parents, or designated as being able to make medical decisions or spouse, or told that you could not be listed on the birth certificate of your child, or told that you have to lose your house after a death of a spouse or parents, all because you were adopted. We’re not tal ...   [retrieve this message]
            • that's what I thought   muad_dib   7y

Nobody can make a coherent argument against gay marriage once you remove the safety net of biblical verse interpretations.   [End]
      • Re: why not allow gay marriage?   muad_dib   7y

You know what else is freaky? White women with black men! MALE nurses?!?! Plus, those crazy people who can saw a lady in half! Those people who buy those automobiles are freaky too, with all that noise! Water mills? Movable type?!?! Working 7 days a week?!?! blasphemous!!! ... ... Take a look at the calendar. ... ... ... Secondly, using scripture as an argument is completely hypocritical. If you say it should be taken literally then you can never explain a verse by starting ”what this means is...” or ”what God is trying to say is...” There’s either room for interpretation or there is not.   [retrieve this message]
        • muad_dib   Corinthian   7y

Welcome back.  Its been a while. ...   [End]
        • Re: why not allow gay marriage?   Corinthian   7y

... ... ... ... You forgot fatties/superskinny couples, cell phones, computers and anything that is less than 2000 years old. ... ... ... ... People who use scripture conveniently skip all the parts where it says they should be killing this group or that group in the name of god.  Or where it tells them to do certain things they dont’ like.  It is selective reading at its finest. ... ...   [End]
    • Gay/Lesbian Marriage & Adoption   White Shark   7y

The name of this forum is ”Gay/Lesbian Marriage & Adoption” ... ... That means that Marriage is not the ONLY subject of debate ... Adoption is a natural follow- up to the Marriage question. ... ... While majority of people may feel it is 100% OK for a couple or Gay guys or a couple of Lesbians to enter a Marriage, the number of people who would 100% support a couple of Gay guys to adopt a baby will be significantly lower ... ... ... What about a marriage of 3 gay guys? Should that be allowed? If yes, why? If not, Why? ... ... What about a marriage of 3 Lesbians? Should that be allowed? ... ... ... ... What is you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: why not allow gay marriage?   theflava   7y

Good for you. What a ridiculous thought that it shoudl even be an ”issue”. Lame! I know less hetero couples I’d ask to raise a kid. Nobody should be breeding and everybody should be adopting to begin with.   [End]
    • In US legally-married same-sex partners enjoy the same tax ...   annsmooch   13mo

In US legally-married same-sex partners enjoy the same tax benefits as traditional married partners, but only as they relate to the income tax charged by their states. Not so with regards to federal income tax. However, in a strange twist of the tax code, that very exclusion may actually give them an advantage on the subject of the " second parent adoption credit." ...   [End]
  • I don't get what the big deal is.   #50824   7y

Why does anyone care if gays/lesbians get married, especially in a civil court. That’s got nothing to do with religion. And from what I have heard from every male friend that I have had, they all just love when two good looking female girls do it, so why care if they marry? Look at 3 somes in p 0 r n for instance. If there are two girls and a guy, the girl always has to do the other girl. If she didn’t she wouldn’t have a job. And who’s out there mostly watching that? Males!! ... ... So the way I figure it, their are the gays,lesbians, and all the leftover males that are actually lesbians also. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Africans test negative. ... ... 227 patients with “AIDS”: ...   kt9l   7y

well I’m a gay guy and I have no idea why my people WANT to get married. Marriage was created for straight people and they can have it. that’s just me. ... KT9L   [End]
    • I don’t get it either. I never get shocked anymore when so...   #76869   7y

I don’t get it either. I never get shocked anymore when someone famous comes out. It’s like, ”oh, that’s so nice for them,” but it’s not something that needs to be negative. People shouldn’t be afraid to come out. When are people going to get that it has NOTHING to do with religion? ... ... And speaking of religion, when did it become OKAY to be predjudice in the name of Christ? I’m sure Jesus would be pretty upset if he knew how many bigots are spouting hate in his name. It’s just sad. And it makes the Christians look like idiots. God is the only one who can judge. The rest of us don’ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • yep i def agree. everyone is afraid to come out nowadays, a...   +Rainbow_Kid+   7y

yep i def agree. everyone is afraid to come out nowadays, and they have good reason to. It’s because of these conservative bigots who are going around preaching against homosexuality, and that affects everyone who is, in my words, ”closeted.” Another thing is, God says that it’s a sin to judge. So why are people doing it? In God’s eyes, no sin is ”lesser” than another sin. So to each his own.   [End]
        • No, actually what God said is that whatever judgement you g...   anonymousjane_01   7y

No, actually what God said is that whatever judgement you give to others the same judgement will be given right back to you. Iow, if you judge someone for their house being dirty, you will be judged by someone else about how dirty(or clean) your house is. ... ... Big difference from not judging, period. ... ... Also, the conservative bigots that you speak of are expressing their values. I think bigot is a strong word, too. I am uncomfortable around gays, particularly when they flaunt it with their drag, and their overly butch ways. I also think(no, I know) it is a sin. God destroyed the cities of So ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I can understand your anger and your frustration at not fee...   #50143   7y

I can understand your anger and your frustration at not feeling totally accepted. But if you feel like you have a right to your lifestyle and opinions, then you need to realize that others have a right to their lifestyles and opinions also. You have no right to call people who disagree with you ’bigots’. That in itself is your own brand of bigotry, only it is more PC. Furthermore,it isn’t only conservatives, christians or muslims who are not in favor of homosexuality. There are primitive cultures who also punish severely anyone who transcends whatever they consider to be the norm, som ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 5 of 5
1  2  3  4   5    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Discover The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Oil of Oregano - 100% Pure
The Wolfe Clinic’s Royal Oil of Oregano is one of the few ef...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
The Krill Miracle™
Concentrated Omega 3, 6 & 9, Many Times More Powerful than Fish Oil

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

1,234 messages, 110 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 247, 5 pages,  537,488 page views

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader, and gladly so. ... How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."
~ Julius Ceasar on Patriotism

Image Galler Gay Marriage Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 14.43 sec at 4/18/2014 3:17:52 AM, requested by 50.17.162.174, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=623 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15