CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums24311 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Barefoot

Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Deworming, Liver Flush, Cleansing, Diet, Health ...
Private Forum with commercial content: self-promotional messages by forum owners are allowed
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   BarefootHerbalistMH.com   Start here   Rules
 18,580,892 page views     101,202 messages     20,725 topics     691 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
11m ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Ask Barefoot     All Forums 
Like Ask Barefoot Herbalist on Facebook.com
Page 691 of 691
1  400  500  600  ...  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  689  690   691    

• Top Knot finished by MH   MH   11m

http://thebarefootway108.discussioncommunity.com/file?id=1868966 ... ... MH   [End]
  • Calcium Balance   Big Haunch   25h

MH, ... ... I was reading my SNH book last night...and I do believe calcium issues are something I am dealing with. Its like the writing was all over the wall and my finger nails are showing some weird things as well. Then one of the first things that cauht my eye in the SNH was the formula for calcium with the silica and he talks about its role in calcium uptake. ... ... I have seen you say before Dr Christopher said many health issues stem from calcium loss...Dr Sutter said that as well, since calcium is alkaline mineral and when you lose it...the body turns more acidic which invites parasites etc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Christopher’s original calcium formula is probably the best...   MH   19h

Christopher’s original calcium formula is probably the best herbal formula you could obtain. I make the original with a little olive added or the powder formula I also blend with oregano oil. ... ... Natural calcium, natural silica, etc. is the theme of the formula…..and comfrey king of the herbs and why Dr. John Christopher depended on comfrey for his success ion helping people. ... ... MH   [End]
      • Do you only sell 500 ct bottles? ... ... How much would y...   Big Haunch   19h

Do you only sell 500 ct bottles? ... ... How much would you take a day if you felt like you were calcium deficient? ... ... Do epsom salt baths give us plenty of magnesium if taken once a week or so?   [End]
        • With the calcium capsules, we have extremely few customers;...   MH   12h

With the calcium capsules, we have extremely few customers; so we only stock it in 550ct size. Theoretically stocking the 150ct size in any formula is not worth doing…..people who get it, ONLY buy the largest bottle we can obtain, which is the 550ct size. ... ... Normal for capsule formulas is 2 three x daily. ... ... ”IF” nothing else is being taken, 12 daily for prevention and 21 daily for treatment-----this is what we have suggested for pregnancy for 20 years…and we don’t sale allot of calcium formula because the women’s wellness and men’s wellness formulas have it in it……Brenda suggest pregnant ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Snow   MH   26h

Even worse than snow, is the fact it is staying on the ground…all white day today! ... ... MH   [End]
  • Pictures   MH   34h

I actually can paste newsletters / pictures faster on the new forum than i can on my website…so actually the forum has more potential than the website. ... ... MH ... ... New 2014 pictures ... ... http://thebarefootway108.discussioncommunity.com/file?id=1867524   [End]
  • I am not mental ill   panoslydios   35h

You said i harm myself to pain by massaging. ... And thats not the case. ... ... I feel some areas are congested. ... And i massage them . ... The thing is massaging the congested area ... can break the calcified tissue!!! ... AKA when the calcium is breaking ,acids are being released ... because calcium buffers the acid at the very begining. ... So the burning is not a result of my massage but of the released acids. ... ... So when the calcified is being dissolved,thick trapped blood is being released to the surface. ... The way to not burn from your own acids doing this is to using oil while massaging and i didnt use.   [retrieve this message]
    • I mean when the burning occurs it is so fast that i cant ta...   panoslydios   35h

I mean when the burning occurs it is so fast that i cant take actions.   [End]
      • 1 of a 1,000 possibilities…… ... ... The worse case scenar...   MH   35h

1 of a 1,000 possibilities…… ... ... The worse case scenario are those who ”believe” they see fire coming out of their feet and hands and even believe their muscles are turning super human as God has chosen them…those types are advanced bi polar and literally talk to people who they believe are 200+ years old and in their minds see / believe things that they believe to be ”real”…………..that is an extreme, while most likely in your case, your skin has went extremely tender and bruises easy….my grandmother in her late 80’s had skin like that….but knowing zero about you, everything is nothing more t ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Massaging is ”normal”, but never to the point of damaging t...   MH   35h

Massaging is ”normal”, but never to the point of damaging the flesh…THE ONLY PEOPLE I have ever seen that damage so easily are those on blood thinners…..they bump their arms and they get covered in large bruises.. ... ... Otherwise a ”normal” person can massage them selves all day long and they will never cause a bruise, never cause damage to their skin, certainly never bleed or have puss and scabs just from massaging them selves……to have such soft, delicate skin and the ability to massage that hard, is not something I have ever heard of…..if a person was to enter the e/r with damage all over t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Old verse new   MH   43h

With the cure zone forum, the oily way to keep something, anything ”current” was to keep posting it to keep it on the top page, with the new forum which acts more like a live website, each subject can be quickly scanned and choose what you are interested in, so in fact, the new forum makes this forum so obsolete it is fading way quickly…all new or real subjects that i will be posting in the future of any value will be on the new forum. ... ... Blessings, ... MH   [End]
  • Pictures by MH   MH   47h

http://thebarefootway108.discussioncommunity.com/post/an-original-pluto-bottle-6850690?trail=15#1 ... ... YES, with the new forum I can easily post pictures…something I was never able to do on this forum, so this basically means this forum is a thing of the past. Please move over to the forum and know that it is not associated with the bad stuff and is independent….the owner is in Europe which is good, plenty far away… ... ... With the ability to paste pictures the new forum will be more like what it should have always been…i can literally post pictures every day and who knows, maybe even figure out ...   [retrieve this message]
  • forum   MH   47h

I have been checking out the new forum and even though to me those type of forums are like websites, they also are much better information wise than the easy to use cure zone that keeps the top page up and everything previous in the past…. ... ... http://thebarefootway108.discussioncommunity.com ... ... If I can paste pictures in the above forum, that will be 50x better than the cure zone, I have never been able to easily size and paste a picture on this forum, so i don’t…..the new forum seems to operate more like a copy/paste website and if that all works out, I will spend more time loading it up w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • e-mails   MH   4d

NEVER use the cure zone e-mail….I will not go through the password protections or fight trying to use it or care for their tracking of everything, etc……everything I retrieve a message from it it slows down my computer, sometimes stalls and like this time, all I could do was get out and start over…so PLEASE, never use the cure zone e-mail: ... Hi MH, ... ... Completely new here... Bumped onto some of your passionate answers and had to get in touch. ... HELLO ... ... I’m on my way to re-discover a food free ”life style” (this journey started about 4 years ago now). ... OK ... ... I am simply wondering if you are yo ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Gift by MH   MH   4d

Someone I think from: ... ... Douaneverklaring sent me 4 wonderful meaningful gifts today……I think this is the third time in 15 years someone has done this, but surely the first from out of country that I can remember, if he/she sees this, THANK YOU VERY MUCH ... ... 108 Blessings, ... MH   [End]
  • TOP KNOT by MH   MH   5d

Hair is the greatest outward appearance that in NATURE the females would seek those with perfect hair and avoid the balding / mange type men like a plague! ... ... ONLY because of TV advertising has bald men became a COOL THING, that and bald sports figures made it more popular….remove the fake school / tv education and return to NATURE and those with poor hair get thrown out of the heard real fast…..CHINESE often used the male DEER as the best example and Dr. Christopher used the male Gorilla and perfect hair gets the ladies, plain and simple fact, same as women with perfect hair attract men ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Rife frequencies on youtube.   panoslydios   5d

Mh i am experimenting with these two frequencies ... on youtube just with my low quality headphones ... and as weird as it sounds it works.... ... ... I am feeling hard tissue being releases and oxygenation is coming to the tissue. ... When i put the fungus freuency i feel the same sensations in my feet mainly(where most of fungus are located in people),so it’s not mental,it really works. ... ... Is there any dangers?I mean its only frequencies through headphones.Just like someone is drilling in the house and you are listening to it. ... ... These frequencies work for me.I dont over do it. ... ... http://www.youtube.c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I waste a bit of time on rife and clark and seen people spe...   MH   5d

I waste a bit of time on rife and clark and seen people spend as much as $15,000.00 on such machines and my conclusion is that I would not over do it, never sleep with the machine on and use plenty of cleansing herbs at the same time.. ... ... Personally I gave up that stuff 10+ years ago… ... ... Dr. Hulda Clark wasted allot of my time and $$$, but also for me interested in many good things, so I liked her as a person….she lived the way she wrote and in my opinion she ended up the same as rife did. ... ... MH   [End]
  • Wheres the BEEF by MH   MH   5d

I have seen that in Japan it is popular to have a live web cam on your chickens, pigs, cows that are pre sold to customers so they can check in on their future meat source…..and yes, 90% of the human population eats meat daily, especially the asian / european races…. ... ... I have no clue what it takes toy have a live cam situation, but that does have possibilities in other uses asa well….anyone reading this ever use a live cam 24/7 and knows what something like that cost? ... ... Otherwise with BEEF ... ... To raise beef properly is a loose loose situation…….the only way I will do it for others is some ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Amish and Longeviy   Big Haunch   5d

MH, ... ... How long do Amish typically live? any longer than other peeps? ... ... just curious if the lifestyle might play a role? ... ... you say they are big meat eaters...which is typically not a long life from what i understand... ... ... then again, who really lives that long anymore? i wonder what culture that is currently on the planet is living the longest?? ... ... thanks   [End]
    • MH, ... HAY ... ... How long do Amish typically live? any ...   MH   5d

MH, ... HAY ... ... How long do Amish typically live? any longer than other peeps? ... ... LOOK AROUND TODAY--- ... OLD PEOPLE ARE DYING RAPIDLY AT AGES 92-93 ... ... IT IS RARE TO SEE ANY OF THEM LIVE TO AGE 94 ... ... AMISH? I DON’T KNOW ANY OF THEM TO LIVE PAST AGE 93, THEY OFTEN HAVE COLON CANCER DUE TO DIRTY MEAT CONSUMPTION AND LOTS OF WORMS… ... ... ... ... ... ... just curious if the lifestyle might play a role? ... THEY LIVE WELL BECAUSE OF ’FAMILY”, THEY ARE LESS LONELY, HAVE MORE REASON TO LIVE….OTHERWISE DIE OF SAME DISEASES / WORMS, CANCERS... ... ... you say they are big meat eaters...which is typically not a long life fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Air Freshen 2   MH   5d

In our home we have a air freshen 2 device in each room and in our work area…so we breath the herbs often 12+ hours every day… ... ... I have a PET formula that maybe 2 people have ever tried and it is much cheaper than the full blown formula…..so I have been using it in instead of the more expensive formula for full blown maximum help that herbs can do with no $$$ spared… ... ... One boy spent the night at a friends house and came back with some congestion and that coupled with baseball practice in the cold/damp spring weather we could hear it in his lungs, so last night I simple poured a double do ...   [retrieve this message]
  • new forum   #33957   5d

The new forum has the ability to be like a website….if it has the space available, I am sure that it could be like a one page website that could have a link to hundreds if not thousands of subjects and just 1 link could contain everything ever written on this forum, etc…. ... ... If a person was to enter into a world such as that and then make a comment/question on anyone of a thousand plus subjects, that would be ”work” because if 1,000 or 10,000 people did that weekly, it would be like an ocean of e-mails every hour of endless questions/comments… ... ... It would be like when In did the 2011 amish ...   [retrieve this message]
    • A GOOD FORUM will weed the garden and grow into a place of ...   Matrix101   5d

A GOOD FORUM will weed the garden and grow into a place of beauty all can appreciate. ... ... Good Luck with such a wonderful goal. ... ... If even just ONE person can benefit by understanding these PRINCIPLES of life then I will be happy. I may take the liberty to correct a typo here and there for clarity purposes only. So I hope you don’t mind. However, I won’t correct everything, since the way you write has a ”perfection in its imperfection” and your own flavor that will be preserved. ... ... Rest assured we will run a tight ship. I just need a few good MODERATORS to monitor everyone’s posts and ...   [retrieve this message]
  • figured out why my wound turn dark brown   panoslydios   6d

after switching to vegan/fruitarian diet. ... ... It was not so much puss/fluid/toxins ... as ACCUMULATED IRON. ... ... Makes much more sense. ... ... So Mh,how can i help the body to expel the iron from meat diet all these years? ... Accupuncture?   [End]
    • Never heard of such a thing…. ... ... What kind of wound d...   MH   5d

Never heard of such a thing…. ... ... What kind of wound do you have? ... ... Is it healed now? ... ... Any scar tissue?” ... ... It always amazes me how people who eat some fruit and vegetables quickly assume changing to a ”better” diet is the reason for something weird or bad-----normally with their teeth or hair and now wounds… ... ... IRON ... Why on earth would you have an accumulation of IRON? Even if you ate meat 3x daily for life as amish do, ”they” don’t turn dark brown when they have a wound. ... ... So how did you come to that conclusion? Did you have a blood test or some doctor tell you that? ... ... Was this woun ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The colour is between brown and red. ... First there is sca...   panoslydios   5d

The colour is between brown and red. ... First there is scab,then the tissue is red and looks normal that is in healing process and then it turns darker than my normal skin tone.Like something dark is underneath the skin if it makes sense and has a diffiut time leaving the healed wound. ... These wounds are located one near the ankle, ... the other near the heart at the chest,and two others on fingers.I got this wounds from massaging the tissue there!,before i understand it it burned the hell out of me and leaved this stuff.I massaged without any ointments,just my hands. ... ... Its like something dirty ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The colour is between brown and red. ... AND IF YOUR SKIN I...   MH   4d

The colour is between brown and red. ... AND IF YOUR SKIN IS WHITE, THAT WOULD NOT SEEM GOOD. ... ... First there is scab, ... SCABS FORM WHEN WASTE IS BEING EXPELLED OUT THE WOUND AND IF THE WASTE IS ALLOT, PUSS WILL FOLLOW AND KIDS ITCH OFF THE SCABS TO ALLOW MORE PUSS AND MORE SCABS TO FORM…. ... ... NORMALLY A SCAR FOLLOWS A SCAB. ... ... then the tissue is red and looks normal that is in healing process and then it turns darker than my normal skin tone.Like something dark is underneath the skin if it makes sense and has a diffiut time leaving the healed wound. ... These wounds are located one near the ankle, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Barefoot Forum   hippychick   6d

I am trying to Log In to my account at the Forum.... ... Can’t seem to.... Keeps telling me my username is already taken.... ... ... Hippychick   [End]
    • Sorry about that. I had a problem last night and hit the wr...   Matrix101   6d

Sorry about that. I had a problem last night and hit the wrong button trying to manage your titles and other permissions. There was no warning they would be deleted. Then I manually registered each one after finding them. ... ... To make it simple let’s just delete your name which I just did. Then register again with the name you want. I believe you won’t have any problem now. If the other twelve people in that group have the same issue then I will have to delete their names first and have each one of you re-register. ... ... Sorry for the inconvenience. Just message me here or email me if you ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Sunshine   MH   6d

Hopefully winter is over and people can get out in the sun mores often…”NOTHING” improves life better than the sun and ”they” say our Sun’s Rays can be harmful, but I have never heard of anyone suggesting this earth in the past was harmed by the sun……but many today hide under ground like rats in fear the sun spots are going to get them…… ... ... IF the sun was to release such a burst of energy to fry the side of the earth that was exposed that would be a huge event wiping out 1/2 the life on earth and not something people could or should prepare for, something that BIG is too much for puny man ...   [retrieve this message]
  • b12 vitamins   superfriend   6d

I read years ago that the liver can store five years of vitamin b12. Unless you are having sex, as a man, you lose a lot of b12 in the sexual fluids. MH says a lot, that unwashed, raw fruits have plenty of beneficial vitamins on them. Have you tried that? ... ... Also, MH what about naturally fermented fruits, does the natural alcohol/vinegars contain stuff that you wouldn’t normally get? Does anybody have a guess what color vibration b12 would be?? Thanks. ... ...   [End]
    • If you read anything on the subject of ”Vitamins” you are r...   MH   6d

If you read anything on the subject of ”Vitamins” you are reading medical papers created by those who back in the 1920’s figured they could sell humans trash if they called their waste products ”VITAMINS”….. ... ... Often what ever medical writes, it will be fabricated and when lied over the years, they even start believing their lies----a wise person never waste his time on the books, websites that even begin to mention the idea that people consume vitamins and B-12 is one of the perfect examples of such trash according to one of my teachers and what I read about how 2 doctors lied, fabricated ...   [retrieve this message]
      • i think if your colon is not filled with waste and your liv...   Big Haunch   6d

i think if your colon is not filled with waste and your liver is decongested and working ok...the body will get all of hte nutrients from foods you eat ... ... God made food, man made vitamins...take your pick...I try to get my nutrition from whole foods...BUT if your digestion is weak and your colon/liver is not working so well..you will have deficiencies...taking ’vitamins’ only puts a band aid on the underlying issue... ... ... better to correct digestion and clean the pipes...bactiera in the gut are key players in B vitamins from what I read...and to have the right bacteria in the gut...you need ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Just remember, medical doctors promote their products and t...   jaysden   6d

Just remember, medical doctors promote their products and try to create new customers exactly the same way new car dealerships and cereal food manufactures do. ... ... If a doctor’s training truly created a product that improved and extended a human life do you not think that the first obvious result would be in the longevity of everyone with this medical training? ... ... Doctors die at the same ages and of the same diseases as all others that do not have this medical training. ...   [End]
          • longevity is key...i have a hard time taking too much advic...   Big Haunch   6d

longevity is key...i have a hard time taking too much advice from ANYone that dies early...BUT sometimes I DO BELIEVE that natural healers etc...often are doing what they do because they were forced to learn about health for themselves or they would have died at a young age...but they returned to a natural diet and lifestyle and were able to live about as long as most...still dying early but out living the odds that were stacked against them ... ... if only ’NORMAL’ people would adopt to a natural diet and lifestyle without a serious ealth issue then we would probably see people living 125-150 ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Tooth & Gum   Big Haunch   6d

MH... ... ... what is better, tooth and gum spray or powder? ... ... i would like to try some horsetail for the silica...i suspect some calcium issues looking at my nails etc. ... ... i didnt see it in a tincture on your site... ... ... could you advise? ... ... thanks boss   [End]
    • I have many tinctures that may not be listed, horse tail on...   MH   6d

I have many tinctures that may not be listed, horse tail one I have plenty of. ... ... Tooth Gum Powder is what Christopher originally made.sold. ... ... We also have tincture and the sprays. Sprays are very easy to use. Powder gives the most for the $$$ mineral wise, but we stopped using the powder the same day we made the first spray. ... ... MH   [End]
      • if i want horsetail...do i need to call Jody since I dont s...   Big Haunch   6d

if i want horsetail...do i need to call Jody since I dont see it online? ... ... thanks a lot!   [End]
      • MH, ... ... An infrequent visitor, could you tell me a lit...   Amazingrace   4d

MH, ... ... An infrequent visitor, could you tell me a little about yourself,your expertise, and your business? ... ... I’m working on my dental health, currently a cracked tooth that, says a dentist,may be infected as it wouldn’t take anesthesia pre-extraction and sent me home with a bag full of antibiotics that I’m not really willing to take. I’m not convinced that that portion of my jaw is just not wired differently. I have not pain if I don’t chew on that side. Just the same, I’d like to do what I can to ”disinfect” that tooth so that it can be extracted. ... ... Could you provide a source or conta ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Air Therapy   MH   7d

I have had the idea of an air therapy room / water therapy room for 5+ years…today I made the base floor which is the first step…hopefully yet this summer the walls and plumbing will come together…..I make such things by myself and in my spare time, so in the summer I have less time, so i never know when things will get done.. ... ... I do my own construction for fun, so people often freak out when they see how many barns I have, the hobby makes the tax man very happy because they tax a building and land forever…literally forever and if you can’t pay there tax, they take it all from you. ... ... So ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i think this air freshen room is the ultimate in healing as...   bp2k8   7d

i think this air freshen room is the ultimate in healing as one thing that can be tough is good quality clean air with essential oils and herbs as a bonus. INdoors is one thing but if one lives in the cities... its a warzone outside especially with frequencies and cell phone towers etc... this is truly a wonderful thing you are attempting. i know it will work well. are you going to just have air freshen machines or is the air going to come out of the walls via holes or something?   [End]
  • people you know   #33957   7d

People you may know that went to west point, military schools or associated with the pentagon types rate those who are the ones destroying the life on earth…they build their underground bunkers to hide like rats as they take all sorts of dope to try to protect them selves from their own poisons and in the long run they discover they also was on the hit list marked for disposal by age 40 and because of their doped up education, they lay brainless with the belief that they too should die by age 40, because their teachers told them it was good for the earth for all to not live past age 40…tha ...   [retrieve this message]
  • So simple by MH   MH   7d

A local lady is in the hospital because she has a pinched nerve in her shoulder…… ... ... Medical turns something so simple into a disaster, while a good chiropractor normally can correct such a problem with 1 visit for approx. $35… ... ... After mdi and all the standard garbage they can run a bill upwards of $5,000.00 and the person end up with a damaged liver from the dope consumed and permanent x-ray damage, etc….not to mention all the disease from just being in such a place…….. ... ... HOW does this happen? Very simple, their school education leaves them too ignorant and the higher college education ...   [retrieve this message]
  • calcium issues?   Big Haunch   7d

MH, ... ... Need advice... ... ... been seeing thinning at the bottom of my teeth...and two tiny chips have occured recently... ... ... wife says my enamel has always been weak..but my teeth have great form...just not as pretty/white as i would like... ... ... i noticed that have some built up plaque/tarter in the hard to reach spots and they have become darker since i started lots of fruits and juices etc over the past year ... ... i wonder if because of some still lingering digestive issues with fats...that maybe bile is too thick and congested not allowing the calcium to absorb? i am juicing some beets for a wh ...   [retrieve this message]
    • MH, ... HAY ... ... Need advice… ... ... OK ... been seei...   MH   7d

MH, ... HAY ... ... Need advice… ... ... OK ... been seeing thinning at the bottom of my teeth...and two tiny chips have occured recently…BOTTOM OF TEETH OFTEN SUGGEST TOO STRONG OF TOOTH BRUSH / PASTE ABRASIVES…. ... ... ... wife says my enamel has always been weak..but my teeth have great form...just not as pretty/white as i would like… ... ... SURE ... ... i noticed that have some built up plaque/tarter in the hard to reach spots ... DENTIST ASSISTANT CLEANS THE HARD SPOTS, JUST DON’T ALLOW FLUORIDE TREATMENTS, ETC…OTHERWISE, IF YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN CLEAN IT…TARTER IN GENERAL IS WASTE BEING PUSHED UP AND OUT OF THE BL ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I observe the same things. ... Could it be that now the blo...   panoslydios   7d

I observe the same things. ... Could it be that now the bloodstream begins to clean this ... build up.?It can be. ... Or that dissolves more hard stuff inside that are beng expelled to the teeth? ... ... Fruits can harm the teeth if unripe.But unripe fruits ... dont even taste good so no reason to eat them. ... ... As Mh says use a super soft brush and if you eat mainly fruit and vegetables then you can just brush the teeth with only water. Cooked food can build up at teeth ,bread,etc. ... ... I have observed that when i use frankiscense ... my teeth tingle.I use it to the air in an oil burner. ... I have read that egypt ...   [retrieve this message]
      • So for the teeth...maybe use my coconut oil, and your tooth...   Big Haunch   6d

So for the teeth...maybe use my coconut oil, and your tooth and gum and take some blackstrap...dont get me wrong...i love the maple...just too much sugar for me... ... ... i try to stay alkaline...mostly plant based diet... ... ... i dont think fruits cause tooth decay...they are our natural foods...i think people have issues with other things and blame the fruits   [End]
Page 691 of 691
1  400  500  600  ...  681  682  683  684  685  686  687  688  689  690   691    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Constipated by medication?
Find relief!
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give their te...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Oleander Pure Concentrate Capsules
Leukemia and Cancer Immune System Support, 15% Off with CZ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Cayenne Supreme
Royal Cayenne Supreme is a great food for the circulatory system. This ...
Alkaline Ionized Water
Are there health benefits? What are people reporting?
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Native Remedies - People & Pets
Extensive line of herbal and homeopathic remedies for people ...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

101,202 messages, 20,725 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 146, 691 pages,  18,580,892 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
~ William Shedd

Image Galler Ask Barefoot Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.

High Blood Pressure?
How 3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

Liver Cleanse

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Grea...

Utopia Silver Supplements
Naturally Cleanse, Chelate, & Detox Your Body Without Harmful Sid...

Proven Parasite Diet

Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefi...

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces ...

Tired of Parasites?
Find out how to get rid of them!

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Proven Candida Diet

Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Medianet Ads

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Clark Liver Flush

Proven Parasite Diet

Tired of Parasites?

Royal Flora
Regardless of which illness you suffer from, you will never experience permanen...

Proven Candida Diet

High Blood Pressure?

Liver Cleanse

Clark Liver Flush

Proven Parasite Diet

Tired of Parasites?

Royal Flora

Proven Candida Diet

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 1.03 sec at 4/16/2014 8:42:42 AM, requested by 50.19.74.67, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=626 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15