CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums5546 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Parasites:: Skin Parasites Support Forum: Remedies, Self Help, ...

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Human Parasites   Parasites Cleanse   Rules
 473,702 page views     3,699 messages     628 topics     21 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
37d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Parasites: Skin     All Forums 
Like Parasites: Skin Support on Facebook.com
Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum.  Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum
Page 21 of 21
1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   21    

• Please Help!   #183899   62h  Ü C Ü

Iíve been infected with these things for months. They behaved like scabies at first but then I finally found two of them. The best picture I could get is here: http://curezone.com/ig/up1.asp?f=178 ... ... The largest one is less than a half an inch long. You canít see the legs in the picture but they have flea like legs (but they donít look like any images of fleas that I could find). They canít walk on a surface, just kind of wriggle around. ... ... They look like earwigs close up, with tiny antennae and a forked tail...but again they canít walk so I know theyíre not earwigs. ... ... I found the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • scalp parasites: need relief   #183821   4d  Ü C Ü

My experience with temporary pain relief for scalp parasites. In agreement that these must be caused by a significant parasite infection in the intestines, liver or colon, as it would seem. Some of us have been exposed to ponds, rivers, insects, animals. Or maybe we ate undercooked pork or sushi or unwashed vegetables. Proper identification is extremely difficult without a great Parasitologist on your side. Do not believe they can be rid of by home remedies although it does help, and that doctor prescribed medication is needed for cure. Hopefully the crippling condition will be recognized, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank you so much for taking the time to post   Tugger   4d

Thank you so much for taking the time to post   [End]
    • Could be a good one for many: ... ... Chiggerex 2x power. ...   WisingUp   4d

Could be a good one for many: ... ... Chiggerex 2x power. ... ... 10% benzocaine ... ... other ingredients: ... ... Water, peg-2 Stearate se, peg-2 Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Propylparaben, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, peg- 8 Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine HCI, Cholecalciferol, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fragrance ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ADDENDUM: "scalp parasites: need relief" PROMISING REMEDY   #183821   41h

Addendum to scalp parasites:need relief & Promising Remedy ... ... PS. Just tried another Borax Mule team scalp scrub treatment and have to change my rating from A+ to C-. Donít think I like it anymore so I donít recommend it. Please retract the recommendation!!! I think it was causing me to feel a little dizzy and it bothered my eyes. Even though lots of folks like it, I say donít use it at all! Read warnings on the box. May cause allergic reaction in some folks. ... The good news ( actually the great news) is that I found a home treatment that shows GREAT promise for scalp parasites & scalp w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ADDENDUM:   #183821   17h

After one night of lavender and Nubian Lemonbalm & Tea Tree w/ orange oil soap on my infected scalp experiment: ... It started out stinging a little bit. Then it felt so so sort of pain relieving for a little while. Then slightly uncomfortable. Then the soap dried it up and the movement underneath was unable to penetrate out of the scalp. So in morning before rinsing out I covered my scalp with cold tea mixture of oregano spice and dandelion root tea. Left it on an hour then showered it all off. Since then, it has been about 4 hours and have been feeling a steady light to medium flow of a sap ...   [retrieve this message]
  • OSU Center For Health Sciences Admits "Morgellons is a mult...   FreedomWins   4d  Ü C Ü

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/morgellons/index.cfm ... ... What ... ... Morgellons is a multi-symptom disease that is just now starting to be researched and understood. It has a number primary symptoms: ... ... Physical ... Sponanteously Erupting Skin lesions ... Sensation of crawling, biting on and under the skin ... Appearance of blue, black or red fibers and granules beneath and/or extruding from the skin ... Fatigue ... ... Mental ... Short-term memory loss ... Attention Deficit, Bipolar or Obsessive-Compulsive disorders ... Impaired thought processing (brain fog) ... Depression and feelings of isolation ... It is frequentl ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Crawling up throat and movement in intestines!!!   IAmRedeemed10   12d  Ü C Ü

Ok, can someone please, please help?! ... ... Yesterday, I felt something move upward in my throat when I went to lay down on my back, I have already had a lot of moving in my intestines and felt gases being released and bloating. I know for a facts itís worms but idk what kind, I know they are in my intestines though and some are in my stomach as well....I had drank organic tomato juice and ate raw pumpkin seeds and they got irritated from me doing that, I had also drank diatomaceous earth mixtures with water and took 2 parasite combination vitamins that have wormwood, cloves etc in them...and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sounds like ascaris. They do try to escape the herbs and th...   Cimber38   12d

Sounds like ascaris. They do try to escape the herbs and things they dont like. They do move into your tissues. My advice would be to stop the herbs, eat stuff they really like to get them back in your intestines and then take a lot of pyrantal pamoate and paypaya seeds to paralyze them. Then take medication to kill them.   [End]
    • If you feel them moving about so much esp in the muscle are...   Soly047   12d

If you feel them moving about so much esp in the muscle area itís most likely a roundworm infection and the risk of infection from them is high worldwide. If I had to point at one it would be a specific parasite called ascaris lumbricoides (common). ... ... Reg throat yeah. They lay eggs in your lungs and later force you sometimes to swallow them back to GI. ... ... And yes they do tend to run away from meds. ... ... So? Advice... Hit them hard across all body parts since they already done the ígreat escapeí from your GI. ... ... Use Albendazole protocol by ICU see here: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp? ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I thought it was roundworms too.... :((( so...is it possibl...   IAmRedeemed10   12d

I thought it was roundworms too.... :((( so...is it possible for me to do an enema to flush them out dead?? Or no??   [End]
        • You need to kill them with meds first before enema. Itís ve...   Soly047   11d

You need to kill them with meds first before enema. Itís very hard still. No med will get them all today. Prep yourself mentally to fight them for the rest of your life! Because thatís what many report here. At first I was thinking itís crazy! Well Iím myself now in the same boat. I been throwing everything at them by now. Many die but few manage to survive. Fight for my body rage on. Bare in mind that you are dealing with the ultimate surviving machine. And what really can hurt them will hurt you. Itís the ultimate protection mechanism for them.   [End]
          • Seems to be allot of people experincing worm scatter lately...   Tugger   11d

Seems to be allot of people experincing worm scatter lately. Before you go to bed make a thick paste out of diatomaceous earth and rub it on your face, neck, ears and scalp if possible and let it dry. After 30 minutes remove the DE as best you can and rub some noxzema on your face, neck and ears. ... ... If you feel them crawling around your butt hole get a zip lock bag turn it inside out put your hand inside the zip lock and scoop up a generous amount of noxzema and spread in/on your butt, your crack and both cheeks. Do this after you take a shower, go to the bathroom (poop), and before you g ...   [retrieve this message]
  • First time Herpes. Spreading issues. Need Support!   #183334   17d  Ü C Ü

Hello there curezoners. Someone very close to me is going through a lot. About a month ago she developed a small red sore on her upper thigh close to her groin area. She originally thought it was a Lyme bite. She went to the doctors and got doxy for 2 weeks. The sore got worse and looked like ringworm. ... ... She then developed a wart like sore in her mouth that was white and crusted over as if it was Herpes 1. She is experiencing the pain, tingling, and nerve symptoms associated with Herpes. ... ... She took many baths during this time with epsom salts, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and ACV. She t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections: Sy...   ICU   23d  Ü C Ü

... Parasite Warriors - ... ... ... ... For those of you who assume you're dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs haven't cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with! ... ... ... ... Myiasis Infections - Internal/External: ... ... ... ... Myiasis is the parasitic infestation of the body of mammals by fly larvae (maggots) of the order Diptera that grow inside the host while feeding on its tissue, body substances, or ingested food. ... ... ... ... These infections are rampant worldwid ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thank You ICU!!!   CLEW   23d

Thank You ICU!!!   [End]
      • ĒFor those of you who assume youíre dealing with systemic h...   Soly047   22d

ĒFor those of you who assume youíre dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs havenít cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with!Ē ... ... Or you have common parasites. Itís just the medical community never really proven any 100% effective drug or proven any cure backed up by a solid evidence (not a stool sample test ROFL!). Drugs kill many but not all thatís the issue. Well you canít prove such cure for sure anyway itís too complex. So why? They underestimated pa ...   [retrieve this message]
        • For Mr. PM Soly047 ... Who said and I quote .... ... ĒFor ...   asuspowers   16d

For Mr. PM Soly047 ... Who said and I quote .... ... ĒFor those of you who assume youíre dealing with systemic helminths, fungal infections, skin parasites, Lymes, or Morgellons, but various antiparasitic, antibiotic, & antifungal drugs havenít cured you, brace yourself for what you might actually be dealing with!Ē ... ... Ok, so what are you proposing? Tell me more, Please? ... ... I apologize, Iím new here, but find all that I have read completely fascinating to say the least! I have diagnosed ĒmyselfĒ with Morgellons since no Dr. I have come across will even look at me in the face when I tell them I ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been looking at myiasis. ... This page looks at this...   WisingUp   22d

I have been looking at myiasis. ... This page looks at this prospect: ... ... http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm ... ... One of my goals is to get a PHd in tropical disease who may well know something of this involved. ... ... Whether such is primary or secondary... that is a question. ... ... Plenty of flies are attracted to fungi. ... IF morg has a heavy fungi component, then such (flies) could reasonably be assumed to be attracted, and would be a secondary if this proves to be the case. ... ... I have started contacting PHds in clinical mycology to try and enlist help. ... ... As stated in another thread, it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections...   FL 1953   22d

Good post ICU.   [End]
    • Cool post with great links ICU, but I propose drastic chang...   threader   22d

Cool post with great links ICU, but I propose drastic changes to the opening, to read something like this: ... ... For those of you who recognize youíre dealing with systemic helminths, Lymes, and/or Myiasis, brace yourself for what you might catch back in the U.S.A.: ... Morgellons: The omnipresent predatory filament that thrives only in hosts who have adequate bacteria supply from the aforementioned primary infections. ... ... Consider the latest photos from Clew. Myiasis larvae offer a poor explanation for this hair-wrapping life form. Nematophaguous fungi is a much better fit. ... ... Myiasis symptoms p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • needhelp2014: Treatment For Skin Parasites & Demodex Mites   ICU   27d  Ü C Ü

... Hi needhelp2014 - ... ... ... ... This is in reply to your PM to me about your skin parasite infection.  Am posting this on the forum since the info provided may be helpful to others. ... ... ... ... Since your only symptom is bodywide itching, you may have a Demodex Mite infection. ... ... ... ... Suggest the following remedies: ... - Soak in a tub of hot water for 30 minutes with 1 cup Borax & 1 cup epson salts added.  On alternate days, add 1 cup epson salts & 1 cup apple cider vinegar.  Close your eyes tightly, hold your nose, & submerge your head several times. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Safe and successful zapping   parazapper   29d  Ü C Ü

There are scare stories of scattering and other issues about zapping being circulated. ... ... After over 14 years of experience and many thousands of customers telling of their experience, I will tell you that most of these problems is from doing the wrong things or incorrect usage or inefficient zappers. ... ... If you are thinking about zapping then you need to read first to get the right zappers, accessories, and techniques. ... ... I have posted a FAQ http://paradevices.com/parazapper_faq.html ... and a free PDF http://paradevices.com/how_to_zap.pdf which cover a lot of information on zapping. ... ... Howev ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Thing Is Everywhere   WisingUp   30d  Ü C Ü

Iíd mentioned this in another thread. ... Thought Iíd revisit. ... ... Method: ... First, I make sure things are clear by examination with a 5x lighted magnifier. ... Clean piece of 8 1/2 x 11 good quality printer paper. ... A couple of pieces of packing tape, side by side, overlapping in upper left corner, as a base. ... Pieces of packing tape, ends folded as lips for easy remove, sequenced/put on this base. ... Again, I am very careful to carefully examine to avoid contamination from me. ... ... Paper folded for convenient carry. ... I bring the 5x lighted magnifier with me. ... ... When I take a piece of tape off for a sa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Donít let this get the best of you!!! I shouted it from the...   lrobinson6   30d

Donít let this get the best of you!!! I shouted it from the rooftops an ended up in a mental ward. I contacted the cdc I bet you could guess how that went with the landlord I had at the time cause I thought the house had bird mites :-/ ... ... My current boyfriend suffers too (he swears its all in my mind, but I see him scratching and taking epsom salt baths everyday) like really???Just do your research as far as keeping it to a minimum. I still havenít gotten rid of it but I donít get sores anymore, but my hair is a mess. I canít sleep in a room thats over about 70 degrees cause its not my ha ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks. ... ... Kleen Green is on my list. ... CLEW sold m...   WisingUp   29d

Thanks. ... ... Kleen Green is on my list. ... CLEW sold me on it and you mentioning it reinforces. ... Funds are tight, so it will have to be a small bottle at first, to try. ... Iíll be looking at borax today when I go out. ... ... I donít have lesions. Thankfully. ... They started when the thing raised its head and announced itself. ... I immediately changed diet and applied blue ice ointment. ... Some scars here and there. ... ... The creepy crawly was getting near unbearable. ... I would buy gin (juniper berry) when everything else failed, and it always knocked it down. ... ... I found applying it externally worked wonders. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I went to a Queensryche concert last week that had the stan...   threader   29d

I went to a Queensryche concert last week that had the standard metal show lighting. The amount of Ēlint fibersĒ present in those light beams was staggering. I noted the same in an airport bar in Texas a couple years ago. ... ... Sure, I remember seeing lint in the air 30 years ago, but never with such density. I suspect much of this lint is the Morg organism, and agree that it is everywhere now.   [End]
  • epower zapper first line treatment of parasites   lifetechnologydotcom   30d  Ü C Ü

it is worth mentioning that we have had some good results with the epower zapper machine from sun ancon. ... ... it seems to be more powerful and effective than a handheld or skin mounted zapper. ... ... of course, zappers are not a panacea but when there is evidence to suggest the involvement of parasites then it is a good idea to use a zapper as a first line treatment.   [End]
  • Just bought a z4ex extreme   fullset   30d  Ü C Ü

Hey guys, ... ... After much deliberation and budget cutting, Iíve bought z4ex with copper rods and wrist straps. ... ... I have ABSOLUTELY no clue how to use it. Iíve searched this forum and a lot of stuff is too technical, plus Iím still getting used to the format of this forum, which is very unique by the way. ... ... I would really appreciate instructions on how to use it. And some tips on how to search better on this forum. ... ... By the way, Iím not using this for any particular problem organism. I have a problem but it isnít identified. I just want to solve it, so Iím thinking this zapper, wormwood+wa ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Didnít it come with instructions? You might ask this over ...   AngelofEventide   30d

Didnít it come with instructions? You might ask this over in the zapper forum as well. Also, why did you end up choosing this model over others?   [End]
      • I just ordered it a few hours ago. I should be getting it i...   fullset   30d

I just ordered it a few hours ago. I should be getting it in the next couple of days so I donít know if it comes with instructions or not. ... ... I thought I posted it in the zapper forum. ... ... The reason why I chose this was ... ... cheap ... ... the guy claims to produce stuff for defense companies so he is professional about it. ... ... 3 frequencies ... ... very good feedback on eBay ... ... Tired of reading more on zapping. Just wanted to get it over with. The searching function really sucks - so many duplicate search results. ...   [End]
    • Good instructions from: ... ... http://paradevices.com/par...   parazapper   30d

Good instructions from: ... ... http://paradevices.com/parazapper_faq.html ... ... http://paradevices.com/how_to_zap.pdf ...   [End]
    • I suggest to use the copper handholds with wet cotton cloth...   david1o1   28d

I suggest to use the copper handholds with wet cotton clothes around them to decrease the resistance of the skin and to prevent irritations/electric burns. ... ... Also donít zap when you sleep, from my experiences, it has messed up my heart beat more than once... You can zap when you are in the bed but if you start to sleep, stop the electrisation, it is too risky, we donít know what happens in the body when it is unconscious.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Is It A Clever Nematode-Trap Or Just Claptrap?   CLEW   30d  Ü C Ü

These are a few images of what I believe is but one type of nematophagous fungi that has developed in response to the presence of prey. In this case the prey are mysterious Ēsugar snakesĒ, motile cyanobacteria?, or a type of nematode? ... ... While I never see any actual movement, some of the red filaments seem as if are in motion. This fungus uses sticky knobs and almost looks like itís actively going after itís Ēvictim.Ē ... ... Here is a hair-like nematode thatís trapped under several mycelial strands: ... ... ... ... ... ... This oneís not going anywhere! ... ... ... ... ... ... Itís looped itsef in circles: ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • CLEW, ... ... Did you see/read this one: ... ... http://c...   WisingUp   29d

CLEW, ... ... Did you see/read this one: ... ... http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1340030 ... ... And for, Ēfun,Ē..... ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CxU2Jcty_U ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZertLKIz-bs ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1k8zTgU1v0   [End]
      • Thanks WisingUp, yes I saw that thread before and thereís a...   CLEW   28d

Thanks WisingUp, yes I saw that thread before and thereís a lot of accurate info, but narrowing ĒITĒ down is like nailing jello to the wall when there seems to be so many culprits... ... ... And Bingo!, I live on the Florida Gulf coast. Where if the right one donít get you, the left one will... try! ... ... Sounds like you have a good plan going : ) Donít light any matches after dowsing yourself in gin though! ... ... Thatís funny, I didnít know there was a song for, ĒFungus Among UsĒ, I thought it was just a T-shirt.   [End]
        • Youíre welcome. ... ... Forgot the Earl Hooker lp, ĒThereí...   WisingUp   28d

Youíre welcome. ... ... Forgot the Earl Hooker lp, ĒThereís A Fungus Among Us.Ē ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6uV0CXw_RA ... ... Sometimes, when I look at the pics youíve provided, some features remind me of some of the slime molds Iíve looked at. ... ... They farm bacteria for a food source. ... They donít eat it all; they save some for further reproduction/production of food source. ... ... The thing is, nematodes eat slime mold. ... Maybe its a tweaked amoeba that turns the table on nematodes. ... ... Iím sure you already know all this. ... ... I certainly has the characteristics of nematode trapping fungi that Iíve ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, the Ēsugar snakeĒ, with itís ĒstackedĒ filament constr...   threader   29d

Yes, the Ēsugar snakeĒ, with itís ĒstackedĒ filament construction, indeed has an appearance more like cyanobacteria than a traditional nemadtode. I appreciate the way your post uses the phrase Ēthis time itís prey is...Ē though, since as you know I feel it is not a picky eater. The ĒtrapsĒ and Ēsuction cupsĒ you point out are exactly why you are justified with the use of the term Ēnematophagous fungiĒ in these posts. ... ... During a severe M outbreak, when the fine, clear, airborne fibers leave us in droves, which of the two filament types discussed here are the majority - the sugar snakes or ...   [retrieve this message]
      • IMO these Ēsugar snakesĒ are the biggest part of the itchy ...   CLEW   28d

IMO these Ēsugar snakesĒ are the biggest part of the itchy feelings we have... At least for me... When symptoms were at their their worst, I was loaded with these creepy things! ... ... Some of them were ~very~ long compared to the few I see lately... Once doing a footbath with red clay and borax it felt like my shin and ankle vibrated and then a very visible 5+ in. pitch black Ēhair snakeĒ somehow instantly appeared out of my leg! I mean it was WEIRD how fast it happened... This sounds so crazy, but it seemed to rise straight up, the whole length all at once out of my skin, from the top of my ...   [retrieve this message]
    • In pic four I can see the square tiny mirror used to pull o...   whenwillitend   26d

In pic four I can see the square tiny mirror used to pull of some of the illusion that you see, and in eight I can see the white colored light.   [End]
      • Sometimes when taking the pics thereís an extra lot of refl...   CLEW   26d

Sometimes when taking the pics thereís an extra lot of reflection it seems like. Like a colored X-ray, if that makes sense... It totally ruins the color quality and details... I wonder why are they making an illusion out of the small stuff? Those filament snakes do have a fiber optic thing going that sometimes can really catch the light.   [End]
  • Arginine & Ornithine Dr Clark's parasite cleanse   pawaa   31d  Ü C Ü

I just received Dr Clarkís complete parasite cleanse kit and the two products that I am confused about are ornithine and arginine. I wasnít aware of them being optional to take. Would not taking them affect the cleanse itself? Is ornithine a sleeping aid and arginine a daytime stimulant? It also says going off caffeine is recommended but is this only IF I took the arginine? ... ...   [End]
    • I beleieve they are for rebuilding damaged tissues. I dont ...   Cimber38   31d

I beleieve they are for rebuilding damaged tissues. I dont think the caffeine had anything to do with them.   [End]
    • Most protozoans cause a problem as polyamines are destroyed...   FL 1953   30d

Most protozoans cause a problem as polyamines are destroyed during the cytokine cascade. The rate limiting step in polyamine production is ornithine decarboxylase and it acts on ornithine. The problem occurs since most polyamines are intracellular and their extracellular destruction causes and imbalance between intracellular and extracellular spermadine. Arginine is the cofactor in transport between intracellular and extracellular polyamines and it is believed that protozoans deplete arginine. In essences, Dr Clark just wants to replenish what is being lost by normal bodily processes t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • ICU's albendazole protocol   goingcrazyy   32d  Ü C Ü

I started ICUís albendazole and ivermectin protocol Thursday, March 20th and I am seeing results already. The parasites I had scattered from my intestines to other parts of my body and I could feel them moving everywhere. Its been about 3 days and I already feel a drastic decrease in activity. It seems like there are a few stragglers but Iím hoping the next week and a half of treatment will kill them off. ... ... I just wanted to post a quick update for anyone who may be suffering through the same thing. Keep fighting!! There is hope. This seems to be helping me a lot so check out ICUís posts f ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I may be next. I do not know but I conjecture I have paras...   fconzero   23d

I may be next. I do not know but I conjecture I have parasites but not sure what kind. I was hoping only Candida this time but something else is there because as it gets better it roars back. Lots of pains because of muscle and weight loss on and off. This happen to me before along with bacterial overgrowth and SIBO, and candida. I had done 4 weeks of Krogerís Herbal Wormwood Combination and getting ready to go back on it as off Fluconazole as of tomorrow. Currently I have coconut oil, capsules of Cayenne that occasionally I will open one up and down the drain along with another for th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Thanks for your post, I am on day five of wormwood,clove,wa...   juliemosaic   20d

Thanks for your post, I am on day five of wormwood,clove,walnut cleanse, and yes I am feeling the scattering. I was so sceptical of this happening, but once you experience it, you know what it is. Its like no other sensation Iíve ever had. Its doing my head in, thinking of whatís íin thereí , especially as I expelled worms on only day two, Iím going crazy thinking if they came out so quickly and thereís so much scattering, fluttering and tiny pinches going on inside all over my abdomen,back and under ribs, my whole torso really, well, its freaking me out thinking about whatís in store for ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Green thing moving under my skin   lindapsmoore   32d  Ü C Ü

3 nights ago I noticed something moving under the skin on my fingers, coming down from my knuckles to near the cuticles. Whatever it is, they are on several fingers, not just one and I and other members of my family have seen them for the past 3 nights but not during the day. Every day I look and I think they are gone but at night they are back. NO, I am not on drugs, there IS something under my skin moving! I have seen them all over my hands and in certain spots they look purple and other spots they look green. They are maybe 1/2 inch long or smaller, very narrow almost like a piece of ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Morgellons fibers? ... ... Get a $5 jewelerís loupe and c...   threader   32d

Morgellons fibers? ... ... Get a $5 jewelerís loupe and compare them to Google Images of Morgellons. ... ... Self diagnosis of the Morg fibers is quite easy, if this is your issue. Itís tougher to identify the underlying issues that promote the Morgellons Syndrome, however.   [End]
    • It sounds like scabies. They love the fingers, especially i...   kasima   32d

It sounds like scabies. They love the fingers, especially inbetween the fingers. They are resistant to permethrin. I got rid of most of mine by coating my arms and legs in coconut oil and Bentonite clay. You can actually watch them come up through the clay to try to breath, but they get trapped and pulled out. Put the coconut oil on your hands and watch to see if they come out. If you have no coconut oil, use vegetable oil. It smothers them.   [End]
  • Please help   fullset   32d  Ü C Ü

Hello all, ... ... I tried to search info on taking 35% hydrogen peroxide and lugolís iodine together. I couldnít find any definitive conclusion so was hoping that someone could help me with that. ... ... My main problem is acne and Iím starting parasite cleanse first and then liver cleanse. Iíll be doing salt water flushing for my kidneys and at the same time Iíll be mixing lugolís 2% in my homemade sunscreen (80% jojoba oil, 20% zinc oxide). ... ... I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
    • Can you give more of your history? Why parasite cleanse? Wh...   mygutleaks   31d

Can you give more of your history? Why parasite cleanse? Why iodine? What is your diet? My main prob was acne too. But iodine wasnít the answer for me.   [End]
      • I was given a suggestion that my main problem comes from a ...   fullset   31d

I was given a suggestion that my main problem comes from a bad liver/gallbladder. This seems to have been triggered by fasting (Iím going to copy my initial post on the forum where I give a DETAILED history). I suspect that with fasting the bile flow is slower and it might be the root of all cause. I was reading up on liver/gallbladder flush/cleanse, and according to Dr. Clark, we are supposed to do a parasite cleanse and kidney cleanse before that. That is why Iím doing the parasite cleanse and then the liver/gallbladder cleanse. There were too many products for kidney cleanse, so Iím goi ...   [retrieve this message]
        • two thoughts.. perhaps you picked up a parasite from the ka...   mygutleaks   30d

two thoughts.. perhaps you picked up a parasite from the kayak trip? or, you are developing food intolerances. thatís what breaks me out. no matter how many cleanses i do, pills i take (other than pore-drying vitamins or hormone altering substances - toxic at the amounts you would need - ex., vitamin A or green tea extract) - i still break out from some foods. mostly from the common allergens - soy, milk, wheat, peanut; but also some other foods - some fruits, nuts, veggies - and preservatives break me out real bad. some intolerances go away over time, but most do not. Dr. Ayers who ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Another thought - could also be h pylori, which is easy to ...   mygutleaks   30d

Another thought - could also be h pylori, which is easy to pick-up. A breath test or stool test could detect it - vegetable ferments would likely help keep it at bay - or mastic gum, coconut oil, etc. Itís tough to eradicate permanently.   [End]
            • Thanks for your reply. ... ... I do suspect that I might b...   fullset   30d

Thanks for your reply. ... ... I do suspect that I might be breaking out from soybean oil. Itís almost impossible to eliminate it if you eat out, so Iíve been doing home meals the last few weeks for the most part. ... ... I bought a zapper last night also so if it is an infectious cause Iíll most likely kill it. I also got the walnut wormwood & clove to further kill parasites. After that Iíll do liver & gallbladder cleanse to take care of any problems with digestion. Iíve also got a good probiotic theralac and vitamineral green. Iíll also be doing a lot of yogurt so hopefully Iíll be able to displac ...   [retrieve this message]
              • yah soybean oil is in everything. I barely eat out now. if ...   mygutleaks   30d

yah soybean oil is in everything. I barely eat out now. if I do, itís plain food for me. not eating out does save me a lot though. i would suggest cooking with coconut oil for a while to help kill off anything in your gut. also, if you donít want to do the elimination diet, try just the seven major allergens - soy, milk, eggs, wheat, peanut, shellfish, corn. yogurt is good, but it is dairy. vegetable ferments are stronger. some health food stores sell fermented sauerkraut. itís quite easy to make your own too. i did try food grade h2o2 but just for a very brief time like a day. i think it ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Thanks for your detailed response MGL. ... ... Yeah avoidi...   fullset   30d

Thanks for your detailed response MGL. ... ... Yeah avoiding soybean is really tough. Definitely canít do 95% of processed, packaged foods from the supermarket or any fast food restaurant. Smaller private owned dine in restaurants might be ok, but any chain stores they use soybean oil almost all the time. ... ... Iíve never had fermented vegetable. Iíll have to look it up. I honestly donít know what kefir is, never seen it, but have read a lot of users on here eat it. Iíll have to go to the store or something to get it. ... ... My gut feeling is telling me that my issues stem from an improper liver & ga ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • yup the back pain you described sounds like my recent issue...   mygutleaks   29d

yup the back pain you described sounds like my recent issues. I think gallstones. Iíve gotten a few actual hard pieces out with the flush, and then one came out without a flush. but they were never all calcium. all were squishable. I did the liver cleanse first, along with some black walnut & wormwood in the solution. my first flush was very productive. 2nd not so much. 3rd.. iíll know after this weekend most likely. Iíve read kidney flush after the 3rd liver flush.   [End]
                    • The kidney flush has too many things that you have to order...   fullset   29d

The kidney flush has too many things that you have to order. Like I said, Iím going to stick with a simple kidney flush with 1/2 tsp salt in 1/2 cup water. ... ... If you have a simpler recipe, please let me know. ... ... By the way how much did liver and gallbladder cleanse help your pain and acne and your general well being? ... ... Thanks, ... ... Fullset   [End]
                      • the flush didnít help my skin at all. the only thing that k...   mygutleaks   26d

the flush didnít help my skin at all. the only thing that keeps me clear is avoiding all food intolerances. I took a probiotic the other day with lactose in it, and I broke out. seems no matter how much cleansing I do, or what digestive enzymes or probiotics I take, I still break out if I eat my intolerances. the flush did help the uncomfortableness in my liver area. i never had a full blown gallbladder attack, knock wood.   [End]
  • OK Now I'm scared and need help to decide...   TakeCare   37d  Ü C Ü

I read people here at AF forum that did get cured did very different things as some had bacteries, or viruses, or extress or this or that. ... ... Like you need to work on the root of the problem to fix your adrenals or cortisol levels. ... ... This + a recent experience I had with a virus or similar + my backgroung (candida at some point, gut problems, probably SIBO, H pylori, Epstein Varr Virus, Citomegalovirus and who knows what else) makes me think for me it will be a good idea to make a nice general cleaning. ... ... Like hey spring is camming over so lets get clean and nice so my body can work on b ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What happens to dead parasites?   #182320   37d  Ü C Ü

I am wondering what happens when you kill parasites that scattered? I mean the adults. Does your body naturally remove them or do you need to have them removed surgically?   [End]
    • They get eaten by macrophages. On top of that the body will...   Soly047   37d

They get eaten by macrophages. On top of that the body will break it down using enzymes, acid, etc. It can only do that once the parasite is dead otherwise the parasite avoid it using different survival techniques. Having said that in a very bad infection like in Africa where they get massively re-infected with already bad infection the body will struggle to cope to remove/breakdown such numbers so surgery must be used. So it dep on how bad it is.   [End]
  • Is this ringworm?   getwellsoon   39d  Ü C Ü

Hello, ... ... A couple dry patches on the neck with red in middle, does this look like ringworm to you?? ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/_Q_R_Forums/Ringworm/tn-Ringworm_.jpg ... ... ... Thanks!   [End]
  • Can someone please help?   goingcrazyy   40d  Ü C Ü

Parasite infection started out in my intestines and now it seems they have moved. I feel them under my skin, crawling on my face, my hands, feet, everywhere. Does anyone have ANY idea what this could be? We thought it was just a roundworm. Someone please help! Please let me know what to do to kill it. ...   [End]
  • Whats the best cleanse?   pawaa   43d  Ü C Ü

I am at a loss regarding which parasite cleanse to purchase. I saw good reviews on both Hulda Clarkís and Humaworm. I already bought a mixture liquid made of wormwood, black walnut hulls and cloves but I donít think it helped me because I am still seeing all the symptoms that I started with.. ... I just want something that works for the money I pay but am stuck on which one to actually buy.   [End]
    • I have been taking Krogerís Herbal Wormwood Combination. I...   fconzero   43d

I have been taking Krogerís Herbal Wormwood Combination. I have about 5 more days of it then a two week break and resume. I cannot say I saw anything like Parasites yet. Strings (Bacteria possibility) in the waste but that may be fiber. Yeast I just do not know. I get burning feeling in my gut at times. Struggling bowels that I here grind from constipation. ... ... Problem is you may be passing parasites as some are small and embedded in the waist or MICROSCOPIC. I am with you though I am still struggling and am not sure if I have parasites and/or candida and/or bacterial overgrowth. I ...   [retrieve this message]
  • How to find out the cause of parasites?   pawaa   43d  Ü C Ü

Hi, Iíve been suffering from parasitic symptoms for a couple of years but I really want to find out how and when I got them in the first place. For example, before the itching/crawling/biting sensations under my skin, I already had other symptoms such as chronic constipation, mood and anxiety problems that also affected my short term memory, excessive daytime sleepiness, joint pain, heart problems including pain and stress related fast heartbeats just to name some. ... So what I would like to know is when one gets infected with parasites, would they feel the actual skin symptoms like itching ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Im desperate for help   daybreak22   44d  Ü C Ü

... Hi everyone, ... ... I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this frustrating problem that has affected my life for too long. I got acne when i was 13, and on holiday at the age of 16 I went for a sea in the harbor and the following day I got cystic acne all over my back. I thought maybe some toxin in the water was absorbed and my liver couldn't process it. ... ... Since then I've got rid of my spots, however I have a ugly appearance lingering for the past 3 years. I've been trying everything, I'm currently trying gluten free to see If it helps. ... ... Does any bo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi there ... ... Look at zinc / copper balance. Often imp...   pynegj   44d

Hi there ... ... Look at zinc / copper balance. Often implicated in skin problems. ... ... In my limited knowledge (but long term on this forum) Iíd say that perhaps your lymphatic system as well as your liver is struggling to detox efficiently. Liver cleanses is a good start. ... ... Oh and do you drink a lot of water? needs to be bottled / distilled. ... ... Dairy is a big problem for many and cause congestion in the lymphatic system (do you ever get phlegm upon rising in the throat / sinuses?) ... ... What about saunas? i use these 3 x weekly   [End]
      • Hi thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah I drink a lot of sp...   daybreak22   44d

Hi thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah I drink a lot of spring water. I do get sinus problems, a lot of the time I wake up and have 1 side of my nose completely shut off. I enjoy extremely hot baths each week. ... ... Iíve cut out a lot of dairy, for example I have rice milk with cereal. I only recently tried raw milk but I am still unsure if I even want to have milk. The main dairy I consume is cheese. ... ... I ordered Planetary Herbals Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, 72 Tabs to try out, see what happens. I also bought a rebounder for my lymphatic system. Should I get a zinc supplement? ... ... Thank you again for ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Have you looked into inflammation? Parasites? Turmeric an...   Candidiaqueen   44d

Have you looked into inflammation? Parasites? Turmeric and fish oil are good for that, sugar is bad for the skin. Donít let the fear get the best of you. Flush again. Know what to look for and be prepared for any problems. ... ... Stop the really hot baths, get some natural olive or almond oil to put on skin after a warm shower/bath. ... ...   [End]
          • Hi thanks for your reply. What do you mean by inflammation?...   daybreak22   43d

Hi thanks for your reply. What do you mean by inflammation? ... ... On my second liver cleanse I got a 1 tiny liver fluke out. Iím currently taking ovega 3 DHA/EPA supplement which i started this month. Iíve also been putting coconut oil on my skin when Itís dry. ... ... When I had acne, I used to use too much crap on my skin. My skin care routine now is literally a hot compress each night on my face, If it feels dry I put olive oil/coconut oil on. ... ... I just ordered some more magnesium for a flush, Iím not going to lie I was scared to do it again because I actually felt worse after. I donít go for ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Im desperate for help   daybreak22   43d
        • I am 25 and have been on a raw food diet for 4 years and be...   chiya   41d

I am 25 and have been on a raw food diet for 4 years and before that vegan and before that organic wholefoods in my childhood - yet STILL my liver and gall bladder are releasing MASSIVE amounts and sizes stone. Have you heard of the organ hierarchy/ Heringís law of cure? - it says the skin is the Ēleast important organĒ after that the digestive tract, when the inner organs suffer, itís shown in skin and it the skin is loaded with crap the digetive tract begins to help carrying the burden and so forth Ttherefore we must help the body, before all our organs eventually give up. Helping ALL th ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Iíve been experiencing the clogged nose in conjunction with...   Illys   40d

Iíve been experiencing the clogged nose in conjunction with using iodine therapy- the clogged sinuses are very much related to a sluggish liver. ... ... Potassium really helps in clearing up the nose, for some reason. :) ... ... http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/potassium-broth-for-rapid-recovery-and-rejuvenation/   [End]
        • You said: ... ... ĒI do get sinus problems, a lot of the t...   White Shark   38d

You said: ... ... ĒI do get sinus problems, a lot of the time I wake up and have 1 side of my nose completely shut off.Ē ... ... ĒI have rice milk with cereal.Ē ... ... ... ... Ok, nose completely shut off is a common symptom of intolerance to grains, even rice. ... Rice milk, rice, wheat bread, any grains or flour products can, in people who are intollerant, give nose completely shut off. ... ... You said: ĒThe main dairy I consume is cheese.Ē ... ... ... Are you by any chance constipated? ... ... So many problems on your skin may be related to constipation. If you donít visit tilet 2 times a day, you are most likely cons ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Iíd be a little careful with distilled water, can leach min...   hypoadrenalgirl   42d

Iíd be a little careful with distilled water, can leach minerals out of your body. Iíd stick to spring water. Maybe even add a bit of celtic salt for electrolyte balance, especially if doing saunas.   [End]
        • Iíd tend to disagree about the distilled water. What our b...   #85605   40d

Iíd tend to disagree about the distilled water. What our bodies can use is the ionic minerals that have electrons in their outer ring and have the ability to make the necessary compounds we need in our bodies, not the rock minerals found mostly in well water that end up in the joints. Distilled water is a vacuum and can also pull out toxins. Good spring water is good if it has a pH of around 7 and not much for rock minerals in it.   [End]
    • Hello, ... Before you get in to all the cleanses and holis...   c.b.   44d

Hello, ... Before you get in to all the cleanses and holistic treatments, maybe try eating a healthier diet to start. Some people do fine with dairy, gluten, grains and so fourth, hell, I use to eat all that stuff and do fine. My 53 year old father still eats that way and drinks a ton of beer daily, but he is fine, for now. Maybe one day he might develop cancer, but until then, you canít change his mind. In my opinion, dairy isnít good. Milk is intended to feed young calves, not people. It seems to be quite common that nasal stuffiness tends to be a symptom of dairy consumption. Try avoiding ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I appreciate the help. I would like to just say that Iíve b...   daybreak22   43d

I appreciate the help. I would like to just say that Iíve been working on my diet for the past 3 years and Iíve improved it a lot. I defiantly agree with you on milk, when I switched to raw milk I just had this feeling íThis is meant for cows, reallyí. ... ... Iím already a vegetarian so I didnít want to restrict myself so much, but I will try get rid of most of it. I already did dairy free for one month and It did clear my nasals, however it didnít change my skin. ... ... Iím just shy of 6ft, 183lbs if that helps at all. I drink almost the same water wise. I know what tests you are on about becaus ...   [retrieve this message]
        • This is just a shot in the dark, but from the pictures your...   c.b.   43d

This is just a shot in the dark, but from the pictures your skin appears oily. Are you consuming a lot of fats and oils? What I find, for me, is that I do best on a macro nutrient ratio of about 50% carbs, 30% fat and 20% protein. I do not consume oils because IMO I dont believe they are healthy because they are not in their natural state and its easy to overdue them.   [End]
        • The skin is the last to clear up in your bodyís ability to ...   #85605   40d

The skin is the last to clear up in your bodyís ability to detox poisons. Colon is first, liver is next, then the lymphatic system will dump on itís own. The blood will clean up and clean up the tissues. Do a thorough job of each of the first two, then your body will take it to the next detox step on itís own. Be patient and do a good job. You will know when your body does the next step, because you will feel the lymph collect in the center of the body and then dump down through the liver. The liver filters both the blood and the lymph. Flush the lymphatic debris out, then your skin ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I went through a phase of my stomach bloating out and makin...   daybreak22   39d

I went through a phase of my stomach bloating out and making me looking 6months pregnant if I ate anything at all, which corrected itself when I took good quality 50bil pro biotic. How do I know which stage Iím at? ... ... Thanks   [End]
            • Probiotics will help re-seed your colon with the good bacte...   #85605   37d

Probiotics will help re-seed your colon with the good bacteria and help your food digest. If you did a colon cleanse, what did you get for results? The colon has the rotting food laid down in layers. It hardens on the colon wall over time. It may take you a long time to soften it up and make it come out. What are you using for colon cleanser? I used Richard Schulzeís 2 formulas. The colon cleansing and liver flush go together. You should see great results once those are both cleaned out. The rest of your body will clean out on itís own once you get to the point where you see white ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Lots of truth in this post. Lots of complacency as well as...   #85605   39d

Lots of truth in this post. Lots of complacency as well as ignorance, too. ĒFor nowĒ indicates a lot of complacency. Find out the truth and apply it before you get to the ĒterminalĒ stage.   [End]
    • ... Hi daybreak22, Looking at the photos of your skin make...   propaul   42d

... Hi daybreak22, Looking at the photos of your skin makes me wonder if you have psoriasis. If the blemishes do not itch or are not painful then you probably do not have psoriasis. The only suggestion I have is for you to try various enzymes and maybe one of them will help you. Sorry that I cannot give you more help. I wish you success in your quest for relief and better health. Propaul   [End]
      • Hi propaul thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah It doesnít...   daybreak22   41d

Hi propaul thanks for your reply. ... ... Yeah It doesnít itch or cause discomfort, it is purely cosmetic. Iíve wondered if It was caused by masturbating too often causing my hormones to become unbalanced but who knows. Itís something I am going to try stop for a month to see if it improves. ... ... Btw what do you mean by enzymes? digestive? ... ... thanks   [End]
  • Do you want to know what people really think about zappers?   parazapper   49d  Ü C Ü

Please visit this site and while you are there, add your name to the petition and leave your own comments if you wish. ... ... http://paradevices.com/petition_link.html ... ... The comments come not only from our customers but from many different people who have tried various zappers and people who have never tried zappers. ... ... Additional information at   [End]
  • How I got rid of my ropeworms!!   anonymity92   49d  Ü C Ü

Long story short Iíve been parasite clean now for about 1 month. About 6 months ago I came down with horrible abdominal pain and liver pain, and I was bloated like I was pregnant and I was constipated, ... ... None of the meds prescribed to me worked including laxatives and parasite killers. I turned to herbs. ... ... The interesting thing is I used to have candida a few years ago, and although they are different in the sense, one is a parasite the other a fungus. They exhibit the same symptoms AND CAN BE TREATED BOTH IN THE SAME WAY!! ... ... There is quite a correlation between parasites and fungus, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • White dots on stool   #181944   53d  Ü C Ü

Have found lots of white dots on my stool. ... Looked like one string was also there ... I have stomach pain and upper bowel pain. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70000 ... ... ... Some anal itching at night ... Skin itching on my belly and two or three little red spots on my arms ... Feeling tired ... ... Just tested bilirubin and it was slightly high. ... ... Any ideas? ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • White dots on stool   #181944   53d  Ü C Ü

Have found lots of white dots on my stool. ... Looked like one string was also there ... I have stomach pain and upper bowel pain. ... ... http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=70000 ... ... ... Some anal itching at night ... Skin itching on my belly and two or three little red spots on my arms ... Feeling tired ... ... Just tested bilirubin and it was slightly high. ... ... Any ideas? ... ... Thank you   [End]
  • Worm in stool? or not   pawaa   54d  Ü C Ü

... Hi, for the past few months Iíve been suffering from parasitic symptoms but Iíve yet to see any proof. Just yesterday however I am wondering if this could be something? ... ... I have no knowledge of what they really look like simply because if I learn about them (such as seeing their pictures) my mentality becomes much more distressed so I was wondering if someone here could help me identify what they could be? The longest one on top is exactly 3Ē long and I have no idea what the black thing could be. Maybe an egg of some sort. ... ... By the way for future reference how should I take photos ...   [retrieve this message]
Page 21 of 21
1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20   21    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powderģ
A special discount for all CureZone members!
I regained my life!
I no longer worry about having Herpes outbreaks
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is she a ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Opc Oleander Capsules
HIV and Cancer Support, 15% discount with CZ discount code of LR001
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
ClarkFx: The all-in-one Parasite Cleanse!
ClarkFx enhanced Parasite Cleanse contains wormwood...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
The Tesla Shieldô
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Interested in using drugs/pharmaceuticals against parasites? Go to Parasites Drugs Support Forum.  Interested in debating? Go to Parasites Debate Forum

3,699 messages, 628 topics, topics per page limited to: 30, average number of messages per page: 176, 21 pages,  473,702 page views

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
~ Dale Carnegie

Image Galler Parasites: Skin Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Parasite infection
It is not easy to conjecture what parasite you may have. I found natural...

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Inter...

Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves, bla...

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Rid of Your Unbearable Symp...

ClarkFX is a new; enhanced natural, effective par...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...

Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blo...

Cancer: Step Outside the Box
If you are concerned about Cancer - this is a must-read book.I...

Skin Therapy Soaps
Silver Aloe-Aloe Gold-Copper Aloe Skin Therapy Soap. All Natural with pl...

Parasite infection

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Did you poop today?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Skin Therapy Soaps

Parasite infection

Proven Candida Diet

Eliminate Herpes

Clark Parasite Cleanse

Did you poop today?

Natural Cancer Remedies

Skin Therapy Soaps

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.85 sec at 4/24/2014 7:18:56 AM, requested by 54.198.34.238, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=649 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15