CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums39279 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert
Kevin Trudeau

Kevin Trudeau Discussion Forum

Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About Discussion Forum
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Book   About Kevi Trudeau   Rules
 1,260,528 page views     1,859 messages     207 topics     10 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
33d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Kevin Trudeau     All Forums 
Like Kevin Trudeau Discussion on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

• don't worry about 'ol kevin, he stashed millions in his mat...   John McCain 2008   33d

the price you pay to be a multi millionaire these days is ten years behind bars. small price to pay for the life of luxury, wouldn’t you all agree? if i said to you, ”i’ll hand over tens of millions in untaxed profits, all you have to do is spend a decade in a minimum security facility...would you do it? i bet at least 75% of you would. and if that decade started at age 51...even better. your best days are behind you, kids are raised, already had plenty of sex with the wife, still got some fight left in ya. you’re out at age 61, millions in the mattress hidden from the irs and life s ...   [retrieve this message]
  • why is there still a "kevin trudeau space" held for this cr...   John McCain 2008   33d

he’s spending a decade in the pokey for scamming and still has prestigious space here on curezone? let’s get on that, moderators and powers that be. do we have a bernie madoff thread going somewhere around here? doubt it. time to shut down ’ol kevin and his bag of lies, don’t cha think?   [End]
  • looks like 'ol kevin trudeau is in the pokey.   John McCain 2008   33d

and many of you followed his medical advice. told ya so...he’s a charleton.   [End]
  • How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau, Written by Cherry There...   LCD   6mo  C

How I Was Scammed By Kevin Trudeau ... ... Written by Cherry Theresa ... ... .... Reading through the initial pages of the book, I felt like I connected with him. He wrote of a personal story from when he was 21 years old and was diagnosed with severe mitral valve prolapse, a valvular heart disease. His doctors in Illinois told him there was no cure. According to the book, he went to an alternative practitioner in Reno, NV who told him about supposed treatments that were banned in the United States but were available in other countries. He traveled to get live cell injections, went back to Illinoi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Trudeau penniless homeless desperately appeals for help   AustinM   7mo

Kevin who always seemed to claim to be super rich, now claims that his total worth is less than the $37 million supreme court fine imposed on him, and is ’virtually’ penniless and homeless.  After losing court case a receiver has been appointed over his personal wealth.  What he means by virtually I am not sure but in my opinion though I have done no research into why he was found guilty to the supreme court level, it seems his Freedom of Speach was violated. ... ... Now goverment has unlimited resources to prosecute him again for criminal contempt and he has ’virtually’ no worldwide ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Kevin used to be a ”hero” to me of sorts. He did introduce ...   High on Water   7mo

Kevin used to be a ”hero” to me of sorts. He did introduce many to alternatives, yes. ... ... However, when I purchased that very book you mentioned, most of the ’major’ cures were to be ’found’ on a website that he had created...but was not yet accessible but coming soon.... ... ... Trouble was? When I got that far? ... ... ***ahem*** ... ... You had to ”join” and become a member to learn of the ”cures ’they’ don’t want you to know about” that I expected to read about in his $40 book!!! ... ... How much extra would I have to PAY to be a MEMBER of said website? ... ... $250. ... ... You read right; $250. ... ... As PT Barnum us ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Personally, I believe the ’cure’ was definitely in the book...   AustinM   6mo

Personally, I believe the ’cure’ was definitely in the book, and unlike you I did find it in the book, its there for everyone to see and no other information or websites or products could give you more better and precise information: ... 1: get off pharmaceuticals 100% ... 2: the food you eat is important ... 3: your physical environment ... 4: you social environment (bad stress) this is actually #1 ... (this from memory as its been some time since I read the book) ... ... The fact that the book does not sell any products or gimmicks herbal or otherwise as cures is what makes it great. The fact that he cla ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Trudeau is a scammer of the highest order.   Dquixote1217   6mo

Kevin Trudeau may have introduced many people to alternative cures, but he is a scammer of the highest order who would screw his own mother over for a buck, imo, and h e deserves to be penniless considering all the people he has ripped off in his greedy life.   There is a very good reason that he has led the internet year after year in complaints for hooking people into signing up for recurring charges that take forever to get off your credit cards and other schemes. ... ... Anyone who wants to know the truth about Trudea should read back in this forum (and disregard the Trudeau agents wh ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I’ve ordered a couple of times and never had issues. I had...   AustinM   6mo

I’ve ordered a couple of times and never had issues. I had to call in to complain on my first order because I thought the internet was mentioned as free for a month and they gave me free internet access for over a year. It was only one call or email and no hassle. So whoever got ripped off I dont know. ... ... I have never got a penny from anyone ever for sharing news. Personally I think anti-Trudeau agents are highly likely paid well by pro-pharma. ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Kevin!   High on Water   7mo

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgbUBoxa48   [End]
    • I really do hope that I have offended no one with this... ....   High on Water   7mo

I really do hope that I have offended no one with this... ... ”woe to that [person] by whom the offense comes”.... ... ... I know of no one by the name of Kevin, and I love this video so much. It is one of my ’drugs’, my personal ’fixes’ that helps me get through my day, and I just pray I haven’t offended anyone. The ’kevin trudeau’ site seemed like the best place to put this for a quick and easy find. lol ... ... I am only typing this to keep it up here. lol. ... ... I need my daily ’fix’...lol. ... ... Thank you, Curezone.   [End]
  • No jail, contempt for TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau   LCD   4y  C

No jail, contempt for TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau ... ... Thu, May 20 2010 ... By Jonathan Stempel ... ... NEW YORK (Reuters) - A federal appeals court in Chicago threw out a 30-day jail sentence and criminal contempt citation for a television pitchman who incited fans to flood a federal judge with email testimonials. ... ... The U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals found that U.S. District Judge Robert Gettleman overstepped his authority in punishing Kevin Trudeau, after receiving more than 300 emails to his computer and BlackBerry in 36 hours, including some with threatening overtones. ... ... http://www.reuter ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kevin, Kevin, Kevin   Raider   4y

I actually have nothing against this guy.. I think he has shed some light on many subjects that most would not touch. ... I have his books and think he has gotten a lot of good info out to the public.. ... ... BUT..... ... ... The thing I don’t understand is after getting the information out to the public why he did not stop putting himself out there? Just fade into the sunset.. ... ... Why not take his millions and just retire enjoy the wealth and good health.. I don’t understand why anyone would want to stay in the lime light with all the controversay and law suits the stress of that can’t be good for one ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some people enjoy notoriety.  With others, making mone...   Dquixote1217   4y

Some people enjoy notoriety.  With others, making money can become addictive, kind of like trying to eat just one potato chip.  Once you’ve made a buck you just can’t stop.  And with others it is just pure greed. Take your pick.  I choose all three. ...   [End]
      • I would like to point out, if Kevin just ’went away’ so may...   seekerofcures   4y

I would like to point out, if Kevin just ’went away’ so may the interest in natural cures. Good or bad, he keeps attention on him self and the cures. ... ... People forget things so quickly. They need to be reminded of anything. It would be good to the cause if more than just him stuck their neck out. ... ... More celebrities would be good, but look at Susan Summers. She has a book out where she talks of natural life style and she has been attacked etc. But, just look at her for her age. ... ... We need anyone and everyone to keep cures in the spot light. We need to make sure no one forgets that we don’ ...   [retrieve this message]
      • D: ... ... I agree with you. ... ... The Herbalationist   Herbalationist   4y

D: ... ... I agree with you. ... ... The Herbalationist   [End]
  • Judge finds Kevin Trudeau in contempt after barrage of e-ma...   LCD   4y  C

... Ill. judge finds infomercial pitchman in contempt after barrage of e-mails, threatens jail ... MIKE ROBINSON ... ... AP Legal Affairs Writer ... chicagotribune.com ... ... 8:19 PM CST, February 11, 2010 ... ... CHICAGO (AP) — Best-selling author and infomercial pitchman Kevin Trudeau was held in criminal contempt Thursday and threatened with jail after he urged visitors to his Web site to unleash a massive barrage of e-mails that crashed a federal judge’s computer in Chicago. ... ... U.S. District Judge Robert W. Gettleman’s computer became hopelessly clogged with e-mails from admirers of Trudeau’s diet book and ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Watching Kevin Trudeau’s sales pitch on TV as I type. ... ...   InCharge   4y

Watching Kevin Trudeau’s sales pitch on TV as I type. ... ... If nothing else, this guy has a giant set of cojones. He’s bragging about the 37 million dollar he was fined, but says he won the appeal. ... ... I’m almost tempted to subscibe to his news letter just because he’s screwing with the FDA, and Big Pharma. ... ... We need more people like he and Ben  [colloidal Silver] in Texas to stand up to those bastards. ... ... Check out his web site. http://www.naturalcures.com/ ...   [End]
      • Trust me, Ben Taylor would not get within spitting distance...   Dquixote1217   4y

Trust me, Ben Taylor would not get within spitting distance of that snake!  The best thing that can be said for that shameless promoter is that he at least opened up a lot of people’s minds to alternatives.  Hopefully many of those people found someone who really knew what they were talking about and weren’t out to make every buck they could off of them like Trudeau does. ... ... It is no accident that Trudeau ranks at the very top in consumer complaints every year due to his unethical schemes that trick people into paying through the nose for his continued "expertise".. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
        • You can put your johnson back in your pants, DQ. ... ... ...   InCharge   4y

You can put your johnson back in your pants, DQ. ... ... There was no intent on my part of equating Ben Taylor with Trudeau. ... ... Only that they both have in their own way flipped the bird to the government agencies that  continually go after people who understand that there is a legitimate need for natural products along with healthy living instead of the products, and surgeries that Big Pharma, and allopathic medicines push. ... ... He may well be a huckster, but he also talks about organic foods, and natural doctors,etc. ... ... Ben Taylor is a hero in my mind. Many people in his position with ...   [retrieve this message]
          • I am sure Ben is not aware of your post and would not take ...   Dquixote1217   4y

I am sure Ben is not aware of your post and would not take offense if he were.  I just wanted to draw the distinction.  I can’t get Ben to brag about his products no matter how I try or how justified it is.  Ben is the genuine article and he gives away his silver and gold to anyone who stops by including all the locals and sells every other item he carries at cost to the locals.  I think Trudeau would try to make a buck off his own mother. ... ... Anyway, not to worry. ...   [End]
            • Image Embedded Let's lock this bum up.....   #69242   4y

... ... ....while we still got the muscle hehe (Hey - The Godfather is on right now....) ... ... It is hard to believe that anyone on curezone still defends this bum. I maybe exempt parazapper because he was raided, but KT has engaged in soooo much criminal behaviour that it is ... well ... criminal. He should have been put in jail eons ago. And while he may have brought some people over to alternative medicine, well who knows how many he has scared away. Anyone with a brain who has seen an infomercial of his knows he is nothing but a sleazy hypster who will do or say anything to sell a pro ...   [retrieve this message]
  • my take on Kevin and cures   seekerofcures   4y

Hello, everyone. ... ... I know there are attacks against Kevin and natural cures. ... ... First, I would like to point out as he himself points out; even makers of herbs etc are ’in it for the money’. ... ... Case in point: most B-12 you find from 90% of companies out there is Cyanocobalamin. If you look up Cyanocobalamin it is made from cyanide ( a poisonous substance), though not a high enough dose to kill you. Yet, the body has to remove it. ... ... The natural from of B-12 (other than food sources) is methylcobalamin. So you may think that company or companies you trusted for years are out to help you. B ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well said! and agree 100%   Lonefeather   4y

Well said! and agree 100%   [End]
    • Agree with you completely! The hospitals and medical facili...   #87631   22mo

Agree with you completely! The hospitals and medical facilities in that area are horrendous. About eight months ago, one doctor had the guts to state that one of my cousins actually had cancer. The rest of the doctors threw up their hands in horror and insisted over and over for MONTHS that he was cancer-free, ran every test imaginable and put him through several debilitating surgeries - only to lose him last week. And these were supposedly the ”best” around. But they sure got their money in the end. It’s the main reason we will never move to that area. I’m near a very large metropolitan a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Court Wary of Fine, Ban Against Kevin Trudeau, "Weight Loss...   LCD   5y  C

”Weight Loss Cure” ... Court Wary of Fine, Ban Against Infomercial King ... By ANNIE YOUDERIAN ... courthousenews.com ... ... (CN) - Infomercial pitchman Kevin Trudeau, known for hawking ”cures” for everything from baldness to obesity, successfully appealed a $37.6 million judgment and ban against him over promotions for his book, ”The Weight Loss Cure ’They’ Don’t Want You to Know About.” ... ... http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/08/28/Court_Wary_of_Fine_Ban_Against_Infomercial_King.htm ... ... The 7th Circuit vacated and remanded the fine and ban, saying it was ”troubled” by the nature of both. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kevin truedeau isnt for real   h8waiting   5y

i think this guy is just a BS artist. Even if he is right about the FDA not allowing drugs to come to the market that can save peoples life, he offers nothing. His so called, ” cures for cancer” or whatever, its all BS. He pretty much complained the entire book in a angry rant about the FDA and others. Even though i may agree with him on some points, he is still just another person trying to sell him book for money.   [End]
    • - Even though i may agree with him on some points, he is st...   parazapper   5y

- Even though i may agree with him on some points, he is still just another person trying to sell him book for money. ... ... And ... Lots of it did he get. However, he did wake America up to the abuses and fraud that is perpetuated by the medical community. Also, one reason that he did not make any health recommendations in that book is because he was under a ”gag order” that has since been reduced. You can find ’some’ real stuff in his second book. ... ... Very soon after our company was listed in K.T.’s book, the FDA came in and raided us. We were shut down for monts but they returned our stuff a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Image Embedded Thanks KT--hcg works better than anything else I've tried!   MentalNomad   5y

Glad KT re-introduced this to the known world. His book made it sound more complicated that it really is, but I would have never have known about it and researched it without seeing his book first. ... ... For me it has been very frustrating being a health nut but being overweight at the same time. Felt like no one would take me seriously KWIM? It was frustrating to hear all these people that drink more water, cut out pop, cut out sugars ect and lost all this weight. When I already drank a gallon of water a day, never drink pop, use stevia for my sweetner, eat several tablespoons of coconut oi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • [Message Subject Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   success317   5y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
      • Another Trudeau shill?   Dquixote1217   5y

Another Kevin Trudeau shill?  Every post you have made is a Trudeau pitch. ... ... Trudeau may have brought a lot of peoople’s attention to alternative healing, but it all comes down to money where Trudeau is concerned. For the most part, his books contain a cut and paste mishmesh of other people’s information, a lot of personal ranting and no end of pitches for other Trudeau products.  Beware of being unknowingly trapped into his monthly credit card billing scheme.   He does not  hold the distinction of being the world’s number one recipient of consumer complaint ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Thanks KT--hcg works better than anything else I've tri...   curezonekid   4y

I’m very familiar with HCG-aided weight loss, having done my homework and having lost 50+ pounds in 5 months using it, but KT is a mixed bag -- a blessing and a curse, in my opinion. His book, Weight Loss Cures, blessed with world by making HCG weight loss public. But he also muddied the waters a lot. ... ... Previously, he had released an audiobook called Lose 30 Pounds in 30 Days, which I listened to. It endorses daily colonics, cleanses and about 30 other steps which were way too much to ever accomplish. Then, when he put out his Weight Loss Cures book, he tacked together the info in his aud ...   [retrieve this message]
  • anyone has DVD copies of Kevin trudeau's infomercial?   #117962   5y

I’m doing a project on him and his products, ... does anyone know how I can obtain a copy of his megamemory ... and natural cures informercials? ... I can’t even find his contact... ... thx   [End]
  • A letter from Kevin Trudeau.   #92165   5y

About a year ago my husband recieved an invitation to join Kevin’s secret club. Today he recievied a letter to buy kevin’s cd’s about the secrets he learned when he was in the ”Brotherhood” and no one else knows. He teaches you how to: ... ... raise 10,000 cash in 24 hours ... make $100,000 in 90 days ... predict the future ... read people’s minds ... ... I can go on but you get the point. Now these cd’s cost ONLY $299 and if you are not satisfied return it and you can get your money back. ... ... People please read the letter and realize he is full of it. He tries to prey on people and hope he can fool someone i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kevin Trudeau Radio Show   AustinM   5y

From Forwarded Email: ... --------------------- ... Dear XXX, ... ... I want you to be the first to know about the Kevin Trudeau Show! Kevin is taking his fight against Government and Corporate Corruption to the airwaves starting Wednesday, February 25th from 1-4pm Central! ... ... The Kevin Trudeau Show – Everything “They” Don’t Want You To Know About is Kevin’s 3 hour, no holds barred conversation with Americans like you! No more time limits. No more agendas from the mainstream media. This is Kevin Trudeau for 3 hours every week! Kevin’s going to expose some of the biggest scandals in Amercian histo ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Maybe someone will call in and ask him why he is such an un...   Dquixote1217   5y

Maybe someone will call in and ask him why he is such an unscrupulous huckster. ...   [End]
      • ... Is Trudeau back shilling on here again? Hasn’t he milke...   #69242   5y

... Is Trudeau back shilling on here again? Hasn’t he milked enough money from the poor and desparate? Someone send his goon squad home.   [End]
      • He is doing what we do not have the means to do. Investigat...   sonee   5y

He is doing what we do not have the means to do. Investigate and let us know about the corruption of the FTC and FDA. We need more people like him so they stop playing with our health and wellbeing with no respect for humanity like they do in communists countries.   [End]
        • The ONLY good thing I can say about Trudeau is that he has ...   Dquixote1217   5y

The ONLY good thing I can say about Trudeau is that he has caused a great many people to look outside the mainstream medicine box and hopefully a good percentage of them have found people who are true knowledgeable and altruistic healers instead of scam artists like Trudeau out to make a quick buck. ... ... You must not be familiar with the thousands of complaints from those his scams have ripped off? ... ... Tony ...   [End]
        • I don’t know of anyone who has punched a bigger hole into t...   Donn   5y

I don’t know of anyone who has punched a bigger hole into the reputation of big pharma and the medical establishment as a whole. ... Takes a bit of guts to go up against what he has gone up against. ... He has actually plowed a path for others because since he started you now see other infomercials mildly condemning the drugs of mainstream medicine. ... As a result, mainstream thinking is taking a slow wide turn in the right direction. ...   [End]
  • astigmatism   #66691   6y

Does anyone know what his website says about curing astigmatism? His book doesn’t mention it. His website does but you gotta pay for it.   [End]
    • When it comes to huckster hypester Trudeau, you have t...   dquixote1217   6y

When it comes to huckster hypester Trudeau, you have to pay for everything - good, bad and/or ugly. ... ... Astigmatism is a physical problem where the refractive lens of the eye is misshapen.  Usually the condition is treated with astigmatic lenses or corrective surgery, including lasix (not a surgery I would recommend). ... ... I know of no natural or alternative remedies for the condition, though yoga is said to help as are certain eye exercises.  Here are a couple of links that may help: ... ... http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_eyecare.htm ... ... htt ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Kevin Trudeau's Secret Society Club   brynnsmama   6y

I here alot about Kevins books. ... ... Has anyone recieved an invitation to the Secret Society Club? ... ... My husband got one. The things you could accomplish if you would. ... ... I would like to find out what you think.   [End]
  • I love kevin Trudeau   jennyga   6y

Kevin trudeau knows what he is talking about. I tried his HCG diet and it worked wonders. It’s amazing. He also knows what he is talking about when he says that there is a cure for cancer and most diseases. I did extensive research and i found out that he is right. There is a bloodbath of scientists and doctors who have tried to help mankind by finding cures for different diseases. What happened to them? Why don’t use question our FDA and ask how come all these wonderfull scientists all mysteriously disappeared or suffered mysterious deaths at the same time they were about to go public wit ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Is this Mrs. Trudeau?   MtnnnDewww   6y

Is this Mrs. Trudeau?   [End]
    • Huckster Trudeau and pioneer Rife should not be mentioned i...   dquixote1217   6y

Huckster Trudeau and pioneer Rife should not be mentioned in the same breath! n/m   [End]
      • Trudeau may or may not be a huckster. But like him or not,...   Larryb   6y

Trudeau may or may not be a huckster. But like him or not, he’s put more public attention on the giant fraud of the pharmaceutical and our healthcare industry than anyone else. Sure he knows how to turn a buck, and there are other better sources for much of his information. ... ... But he’s getting the word out and turning the public on to the world of natural medicine like noone else has. And his information largely isn’t wrong or misleading - just cursory or hyperbolic. IMO natural medicine needs more public focus and salesmanship. ... ... Trudeau isn’t a pioneer, inventor, creator the way Rif ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I love kevin Trudeau   sonee   5y

I have to agree. He is amazing. I read his book over and over and this book is so well written. He knows what he is doing and talking about. ... ... I disagree with him from time to time because I feel that it is difficult to eat everything organic and stop using drugs, especially if you have diabetes or any other serious sickness, however I am sure he is right about natual cures.. ... He says that eating everything organic and not using drugs is the solution. ... ... I agree but it is not so easy. ... First there are not too many places where they sell organic food. ... If there is a place, the prices are s ...   [retrieve this message]
    • If it wasn’t for his book about natural cures they don’t wa...   msavoy07   5mo

If it wasn’t for his book about natural cures they don’t want you to know about, I would prolly still be on meds for migraines, sinus, ibs/gerd, ulcers, etc. ... Not one of my doctors or the specialists discussed dietary changes ever. NONE of them. It was drug after drug after costly sometimes invasive procedures. ... ... Thank you Mr. Trudeau. I followed the suggestions I found helpful and was immediately feeling better. Within months I was off many of the medications that did absolutely nothing. ... ...   [End]
  • HCG diet works!   jennyga   6y

I did the HCG diet and i just want to tell you guys that it is the best diet i have ever tried. I know why the FDA has been trying to prevent Kevin from telling people about this diet. There will be no reason for anyone to get gastric bypass or use diet pills after trying this diet. It was kind of hard keeping to the low calorie diet but i never lost 20 pounds in one month like i did with hcg diet. Before when i dieted i could lose 6-8 pounds if i starved myself for a month. But kevins diet makes you lose a min of 15-20 if you stick to the diet. Men lose 20-30 it seems like. It’s amazing. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I also did the HcG diet but I did a homeopathic version and...   princessjade   6y

I also did the HcG diet but I did a homeopathic version and only had to ”starve” for 21 days total. I got mine from ... http://www.handstoheavenonline.com ... and it was substantially less money. ... ... I am not affiliated with this website, I am just trying to get the word out because I lost 14 pounds in 18 days. I lost 3 1/2 inches off my waist. I was not overweight, just at the high end of my BMI (I am 5’8” and weighed 155). I now am 141 lbs and on the maintenance phase. I just have to watch my starches/carbs, but even the starvation diet wasn’t that bad. (well my boyfriend said I was crabby!! ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Jennyga and princessjade, ... ... I want to spend lots of ...   Video   5y

Jennyga and princessjade, ... ... I want to spend lots of money (but not too much) to lose weight. Please help so much! Welcome!   [End]
  • Kevin's Trudeau's Cure for Credit Card Debt!!!!!   diva27   7y

Hey CureZone Family!!! ... ... I was at work today and a coworker mentioned something about a book Kevin Trudeau has out telling about how to cure credit card debt. Anybody know about this?????????   [End]
    • Yeah - You buy one of his books or join his website and tur...   #69242   7y

Yeah - You buy one of his books or join his website and turn your credit card number over to him. He in turns milks your credit card with a lot of charges you never authorized. You get in trouble with the credit card company, gotta declare bankrupcy and therefore can never have another credit card issued to you. Voila - you never have to worry about credit card debt again.   [End]
      • Wow!!! That is really something!!! Is this guy really a flu...   diva27   7y

Wow!!! That is really something!!! Is this guy really a fluke. It seemed like some of thos cures for the health were legit from what ws shown on tv. But you never can tell. I haven’t read any of his books so I was just wondering. ... ... The co-worker had mentioned that Trudeau was saying when it comes to debt collecters wanting to collect a debt then there is this phrase you can say and the collector will have to dismiss any indebtedness with their company. ... ... Has anybody who brought this book heard of such a thing?????????   [End]
        • Trudeau is an ex-con who did several years in jail for cred...   #69242   7y

Trudeau is an ex-con who did several years in jail for credit card fraud so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. However, I do remember reading something about old debts being forgiven. These were debts from years ago that had been turned over to collection agencies - if you essentially played dumb and refused to acknowledge them then I remember some people got off of the hook. Credit card debts may be a different story though. That industry is pretty powerful. They are tied into the banks. I have a hard time imagining them forgiving debts, but I am not sure. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
          • As one who's in the credit market...Doesn't Work!!   MtnnnDewww   7y

Kevin T. combines the worst of Bill Clinton/P.T. Barnum/Donald Trump all into one ”As Seen On TV” host from hell charleton to dupe you fools out of your money, one book at a time. These magical phrases are just complete BS that numbskulls believe because they’re desperate. Half of America is desperate so I’m not surprised that dunces buy it as magic. Deadbeats who don’t pay their bills should have creditors on their A**ses like white on rice. You borrow money, you pay back the money. That’s how it works. Banks aren’t in the business of losing money on loans so they will do what it ta ...   [retrieve this message]
            • While it’s great that everyone has pre-judged the informati...   audax5150   7y

While it’s great that everyone has pre-judged the information based on the past deeds of the source, I’m sure the topic creator (and anyone else who was curious about this) would be interested in hearing from someone who actually read the book. ... ... I know for a fact that collection agencies can’t legally do anything to you to make you pay them, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that there is a ”magic phrase” to make them go away. ... ... Also, paying back money borrowed is one thing, but we’re talking about credit card debt. Those plastic bastards are the biggest scam out there. Those ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Judging people is one of my hobbies.   MtnnnDewww   7y

You really have no clue, do you? Take it from a pro who’s read the book and made a fortune in the credit market. Just because you read a book doesn’t qualify you to do anything, my 535 credit score friend. The Kevin Trudeaus of the world ARE MOST DEFINATELY harmful because the world is full of fools, people who have not learned economics in their public schools. They know nothing! I meet these dunces every day of the work week. Grown adults who don’t know the basics of credit and how it will follow you around, how it will affect the percentages you pay the rest of your natural life he ...   [retrieve this message]
                • You’re absolutely right. Credit is good if used appropriate...   audax5150   7y

You’re absolutely right. Credit is good if used appropriately. However, most people don’t and once someone gets into trouble there’s a downward spiral that’s almost impossible to get out of. ... ... I’m not saying Kevin’s right, but I do think there’s something to be said for statistical data. I’m not telling anyone to bet the farm on his method, spending like crazy and then wishing the charges away, but it doesn’t seem like it would hurt for someone already in deep debt to try the ”magic phrase” and see if it works. The whole attitude of ”it’s too crazy, it’ll never work” is the same one that ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Re: As one who's in the credit market...Doesn't Work!!   Becky Rosenthal   3y

I have been ordered to go to court over a credit card debt, and from my research if the judge rules in favor I can get my wages garnished.   [End]
        • Re: Kevin's Trudeau's Cure for Credit Card Debt!!!!!   donsgal   4y

Most anyone who has been in collections knows the tricks. First off request in writing documentation that the debt is valid. Most third-party collectors do not have this. If they cannot produce documentation that the debt is valid, they cannot collect it. Secondly, they must tell you, every time they contact you, that...”This is an attempt to collect a debt and all information you give them can be used to collect the debt”. If they do not say this every time then they are in violation of the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) and they can be sued by you. ... ... There are a lot of rul ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Extreme Health Chelation   2scoops   7y

I guess in one of Treadu’s books, it mentions Extreme Health’s Chelation Oral Supplements. I was thinking og trying them, but when I heard it was mentioned in his books, it makes me even more skeptical. Anyone try these for heavy metal detox?   [End]
    • I used the Extreme Health Chelation products several times....   Larryb   6y

I used the Extreme Health Chelation products several times. I really felt fantastic while using it. At one point my cardiologist thought I would need some kind of surgery. Before I took all my tests I used the EH oral chelation for a month, and they could find no obstructions at all. ... ... The only problem with it is it’s expensive. I’ve tried some other chelation products since, but non felt like they were really working the way the Extreme Health did. I mostly use chlorella and chlorella growth factor these days. But when I feel more flush financially I’ll go back to the Extreme Healt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I aleady did my liver and parasite detox. I am doing the he...   sonee   5y

I aleady did my liver and parasite detox. I am doing the heavy Metal detox and when I finish this I am going to do my kidney, candida and whole body detox plus liver flush. ... ... I am sure this works. I had polips years and years ago. After having whole body detox three times a year, plus liver flushes, I had a clonoscopy and I had nothing. O was totally clean of polips. ... ...   [End]
  • Selenium   traderdrew   7y

This just in from Dr. Mercola. ... ... ... http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/09/27/can-selenium-protect-you-from-cancer.aspx ... ... ... Perhaps Kevin should have included selenium in chapter 6 of his first two books. ... ... Brazil nuts are supposed to be a source of selenium. How are these nuts supposed to get selenium if they were grown in selenium deficient soils? Maybe since the Amazon area floods once or twice a year this helps distribute minerals there. ... ... Something Dr. Mercola didn’t include in his report. Selenium can bind to toxic metals in the body. See link below. ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • FTC goes after infomercial star Trudeau's diet book   LCD   7y  C

FTC goes after infomercial star Trudeau’s diet book ... By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER ... AP Business Writer ... ... chicagotribune.com ... ... 11:32 AM CDT, September 14, 2007 ... ... WASHINGTON ... ... Federal regulators on Friday charged best-selling author and infomercial star Kevin Trudeau with misrepresenting the contents of his latest book, ”The Weight Loss Cure ’They’ Don’t Want You to Know About.” ... ... ... http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-070914-trudeau-ftc,0,7989633.story ... ... ... The Federal Trade Commission, which has tangled with Trudeau several times before, said he ”deceptively claimed” in three infom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Kevin Trudeau is the king of infomercials, hucksterism and ...   Dquixote1217   7y

Kevin Trudeau is the king of infomercials, hucksterism and hype - and it would be in keeping with his past history to be misleading and self-promoting to make a buck. ... ... ... ... On the other hand, I have to give him credit for introducing millions to natural health and alternative treatments who otherwise would have never found out about them.  Hopefully a great many of these people will continue to search further and find sources like CureZone that are much better sources than Trudeau. ... ... ... ... DQ   [End]
      • Kevin Trudeau is blazing a trail that hopefully others will...   #48688   7y

Kevin Trudeau is blazing a trail that hopefully others will follow. ... ... Any leader on that trail is going to take a beating. ... Lies of all kinds will be thrown at him. ... I’m pleased that he’s still in there setting forth what is true. ... It takes a tough guy to stand up to this medical establishment.   [End]
        • The only trail Trudeau has ever blazed is to a bank. He is ...   #69242   7y

The only trail Trudeau has ever blazed is to a bank. He is no Robin Hood - he doesn’t give two hoots about you or me, only lining his own pockets. The government should be going after him - he makes outrageous claims. I am still waiting for my photographic memory (tick, tick, tick, tick..............)   [End]
          • Strongly agree   Dquixote1217   7y

I agree strongly. ... ... I gave the shyster far more credit than he deserves in my intial response - out of respect for those he brought here to CureZone and the hope they will stick around and find better advice from those with better knowledge and higher character. ... ... It makes me ill to see those he duped to the point of blindness make such worshipful posts.  Talk about false idols! ... ... DQ ...   [End]
            • Right on !The only trail Kevin blazed for those so called m...   Celcius   7y

Right on !The only trail Kevin blazed for those so called millions who bought his book was to his store front to be ripped again and again by his pay for website and pay for newsletter! Kevin would’nt give a dying man a drink of water without charging him for it!   [End]
      • Re: FTC goes after infomercial star Trudeau's diet book   iamdacat   7y

I agree with DQ....Trudea has the right message but he is the wrong messenger. Curezone is much much better than anything KT has.   [End]
  • Electomagnetic Chaos Eliminators   traderdrew   7y

While I was in Chicago, I heard Kevin recommend to his audience to wear an electromagnetic chaos eliminator.  ... ... ... ... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/22/AR20051022012... ... ... But back to the microwaved-brain problem. Trudeau parts his shirt and reveals a necklace with a disk of metal hanging on it. Glory of glories! So flimsy, yet so powerful. This is the vaunted electromagnetic chaos eliminator. It is called a Q-Link, and for a while lots of celebrities were supposedly into it, before they joined the Kabbalah bracelet craze. ... ... Beneath the Q-Lin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • No hunger bread reipis   #85967   7y

Could some one email me the authentic ”No hunger bread” recipis that was spoken of in the Natural cures book by KT? ... ... Wulfsden2004@yahoo.com ... ... I am testing for the sheriffs dept soon and need to drop some more weight!! ... ... doing good so far but I work really loopy hours and this would really help me out in my eating schedule.. ... ... thank you, ... Chris   [End]
  • Your Immune System   traderdrew   7y  C

From time to time I read quotes about how autoimmune disorders attack the body. I was listening to Brian Clement who is the director of the Hippocrates Institute here in Palm Beach one day. He told his audience that if your immune system really chose to attack you, you would be dead in a couple of minutes. I believe autoimmune disorders are actually miscommunications between various parts inside of you. Don’t let someone tell you that you immune system is attacking you.   [End]
    • Clement is wrong.  He is envisioning an all or nothing...   Corinthian   7y

Clement is wrong.  He is envisioning an all or nothing event which is essentially unheard of.  The immune system is capable of localized responses and similarly inducing localized diseases based on localized or organ target specific responses.  The in vitro and in vivo evidence is enough for me to say, on this, he is completely wrong. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • Well this is true that the immune system just doesn’t entir...   traderdrew   7y

Well this is true that the immune system just doesn’t entirely turn against the body. When someone says that their immune system is attacking you, this isn’t what is really happening. So is Brain Clement really wrong? Since there can be energetic miscommunications in the body the body may exhibit unwanted symptoms. I think it is possible that belief may play a further role in your biology. So if you think your body is attacking itself, it is not going to do you any good if you think you have an enemy within. ... ... Why do you have to contradict many of us here all the time? I guess part ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Good points, well made traderdrew. ... I think Corinthian b...   chrisb1   7y

Good points, well made traderdrew. ... I think Corinthian believes Trudeau is a quack, so I am not sure why he is posting on this forum anyway. ... As on a previous post, a bit like going to a church full of worshippers and trying to convince them God does not exist; or joining a chess club and insisting on playing Backgammon instead perhaps.   [End]
        • When have you ever corrected me?  I can’t recall of an...   Corinthian   7y

When have you ever corrected me?  I can’t recall of any specific time, I’d be curious to see if you can point one out....  And even if you had, there would be no sense of retribution, you are among the few who can stay on topic.   Except this time, but I’ll ignore it. ... ... ... ... I only contradict you when you are wrong; stop being wrong so I won’t have to set the record straight.  I don’t know what "energetic miscommunication" means, though I imagine if immune cells are attacking healthy self cells then there is some miscommunication.  Seems to be one of ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Ever heard of an Autoimmune disease Corinthian.? ... If you...   chrisb1   7y

Ever heard of an Autoimmune disease Corinthian.? ... If you haven’t I suggest you do some research. ... ... ... http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/autoimmunediseases.html ...   [End]
          • When have you ever corrected me? I can’t recall of any spec...   traderdrew   7y

When have you ever corrected me? I can’t recall of any specific time, I’d be curious to see if you can point one out.... And even if you had, there would be no sense of retribution, you are among the few who can stay on topic. Except this time, but I’ll ignore it. ... ... I never expected you to respond to the information that I occasionally elucidate pertaining to your posts.  I would have to dig up some.  One of them was about supplement studies when you were debating with DQ.  Another one had to do with a debate between you and Supersport.  I don’t know if you even understand where I come fr ...   [retrieve this message]
            • It should be very obvious that the creator did not make a m...   garlic_dawg   7y

It should be very obvious that the creator did not make a mistake by allowing ... our immune system to attack ourselves, if you really study viruses & pathogenic ... etiology you will discover that in all cases of autoimmune disorders there is a ... proven underlying pathogen that gets into the tissue or cells thereby causing the ... so-called autoimmune reaction, the antibodies are going after the pathogens and not ... your own cells, but this can appear to the uninformed (so-called doctors) so they ... see another chance to sell another drug to treat a symptom. ... best of health GarlicDawg   [retrieve this message]
              • Did I have my daughter’s immune system destroyed unknowingl...   montana girl   6y

Did I have my daughter’s immune system destroyed unknowingly? The reason why I’m asking is, I was listening to a radio talk show that a known chiropractor has in Phoenix. A caller was talking about his child who had something called geographical tongue. The father explained that as the baby was being born, he had swallowed fecal matter and was given antibiotics right away to fight infection. Something was said about the baby later developing a yeast infection and now the parents are dealing with this geographical tongue. The doctor explained since the baby was given antibiotics, from ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi traderdrew ... ... Please tell me more about energetic ...   strike333   5y

Hi traderdrew ... ... Please tell me more about energetic medicine in healing autoimmune disease. I have ankylosing spondylitis. I have been taking homeopathic medicine to detox my body, and doing something called neuromodulation technique to hopefully heal my disease. One and a half months past, no result yet, may need to be patient. ... ... Thanks for any advice ... Harry ... strike333out@hotmail.com   [End]
Page 10 of 10
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   10    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Oxy-Powder
Rated Best Colon Cleansing Product. Free Shipping. 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. B...
Herpes Treatment News
World-First Single Application Herpes Treatment.
Heal Type 2 Diabetes
Simple, 3-step natural approach heals diabetes within a month. No side e...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days

PLAT

Did you poop today?
All natural constipation relief!
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Greens First
Healthy Never Tasted So Good!-TM
The Proven Antioxidant Power of 10 Servings o...
Scientist prove anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bloo...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H. Restore lost reserves. J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Iodine Soluti...
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Cancer, HIV and Hep-C Remedy
Proven natural remedy for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and much more!

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

1,859 messages, 207 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 186, 10 pages,  1,260,528 page views

"To speak his thoughts is every freeman's right, in peace and war, in council and in fight."
~ HOMER, The Iliad (700 B.C.)

Image Galler Kevin Trudeau Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.21 sec at 4/20/2014 1:33:01 PM, requested by 54.197.87.25, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=659 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15