CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums26838 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

End Times Discussion

Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Rules
 319,156 page views     663 messages     88 topics     4 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
11mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: End Times     All Forums 
Like End Times Discussion on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

• Mad Cow In Brazil, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Japan Etc.   #94749   13mo  C

Mad Cow In Brazil, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Japan Etc. ... ... Footnote: http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/15/dismissing-mad-cow-as-a-random-mutation/ ... ... ... Infoplease.com reports that countries that have had recent cases of mad cow disease ... include the Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland, ... France, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, ... Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Italy, and Japan. ... ... The link quote does not include incidents of Mad Cow in the US, Brazil, or Canada. A link about possible Mad Cow ... in Australia is below. ... htt ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Mad Cow In Brazil, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Japan E...   #94749   11mo

revised article ... ... Column : Coverup Re Mad Cow in Brazil, Japan, Switzerland, US, Canada, Netherlands, Denmark ... ... http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/15/dismissing-mad-cow-as-a-random-mutation/ ... ... ... Infoplease.com reports that countries that have had recent cases of Mad Cow disease ... include the Czech Republic, Ireland, Northern Ireland, ... France, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, ... Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Italy, and Japan. Reuters and other sites reports on Mad Cow in the US, Canada, Estonia, Poland ... ... Poland and Estonia h ...   [retrieve this message]
  • On Poverty and Inequality   rollychowdhury   4y

We are a part of the society and the society is a part of us. The truth that has the power to fascinate any conscious human being is the truth that we are all inter¬connected and that is why there is hope even for a world filled with poverty and inequality. Poverty & inequality begins with an attitude from within oneself and then it starts percolating into our external world just like coffee in the cup spilling over into the saucer once it is full…. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Poverty and inequality are the deliberate result of policie...   MrCuddly   4y

Poverty and inequality are the deliberate result of policies of the worlds largest institutions including the World Bank, IMF, US Government and various political puppets controlled by these huge institutions and corporations. ... ... The sad thing is there’s enough for everyone, but billions starve and live in tragic poverty because of the cruelty and greed of the world system. Check out John Perkins to understand how this works. www.johnperkins.org or check youtube for some of his videos.   [End]
  • Image Embedded ***Are You A Believer?***   refreshed   4y  C

http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Are_you_a_Believer_2010_05_16.jpg ... http://www.curezone.com/upload/Members/new03/Are_you_a_Believer_2010_05_16_Page_2.jpg   [End]
    • Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?   spudlydoo   4y

Have you taken up the job of spreading this stuff now refreshed? ... ... spud   [End]
      • Geez I agree. Totally unnecessary.   mo123   4y

Geez I agree. Totally unnecessary.   [End]
        • It seems that even when moreless/monkeytime gets banned, hi...   spudlydoo   4y

It seems that even when moreless/monkeytime gets banned, his lapdogs take up the cause. Posting his hysterical rantings all over CZ. Sad. ... ... spud   [End]
          • Hi Spud: ... ... I agree. I open up the forums and I see ...   mo123   4y

Hi Spud: ... ... I agree. I open up the forums and I see a gazillion post. This is spam and if anyone else did this they would be banned. Once or twice is enough. I alerted the webmaster so hopefully he will delete most of them. ... ... Is this a health forum or a Christian Forum. The webbie told me once he did not want to open up the mosaics and see nothing but Islam, ok I want the same thing then also. ... ... Geez, get a life refreshed.   [End]
            • Hey Sara, thanks for alerting the webmaster, I’ve also seen...   spudlydoo   4y

Hey Sara, thanks for alerting the webmaster, I’ve also seen this spam post all over CZ. This forum is a christian debate forum, so debating christianity is fine within this forum, but spamming is just spamming. Moreless/monkey time has been banned from several forums on CZ, as far as I know, for his bad behaviour, and refreshed has taken on the role of posting his rubbish now, by the looks of things. Or perhaps moreless is too cowardly to do it himself. I don’t know. ... ... spud   [End]
              • If it was up to me, I would not allow any ANTI-CHRISTIANS t...   AustinM   4y

If it was up to me, I would not allow any ANTI-CHRISTIANS to control this forum in any way. What gives you the right to decide who is a spammer or not. You seemed to soo gleefully support the anti-christian spam spewed out by the likes of IC and he was on here for months on end (Where is he now, banned I truly hope!) And now something so minor compared to what IC posted, and already you want to ban the first post.   [End]
                • Its just as well that you don’t run this forum AustinM, or ...   spudlydoo   4y

Its just as well that you don’t run this forum AustinM, or it would be a very boring place indeed. If you had bothered to look, you would have seen that refreshed has posted this message all over CZ, that is spamming. I do not want to ban anyone or any posts, but there are rules against spamming, which everyone has to abide by. ... ... I’m not a moderator, or a webmaster, but these people have been alerted to this spamming. Its up to them if they want to move the post or leave it where it is, not me, or you, for that matter. ... ... As for your false accusations, as I’ve asked before, and you have n ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”As for your false accusations, as I’ve asked before, and y...   bewnyfur   4y

”As for your false accusations, as I’ve asked before, and you have not answered, if you are going to make accusations of my supporting spam, put up your evidence.” ... ... As far as the message goes I found it to be kind of funny, it really reminded me of the silly messages that IC posts and you back up with affirming comments. The message was relevant to this forum, by its very content.   [End]
                    • [[[The message was relevant to this forum, by its very cont...   The Hunter   4y

[[[The message was relevant to this forum, by its very content.]]] ... ... One must question your naivety my friend. ... ... You must check out the nature of this message that you say is ”relevant” and it’s authors before you make comment. ... ... bewnyfur you judge too quickly, do your homework because you appear to be trolling. ... ... ...   [End]
                      • Name calling is the last thing I want to do, but what do yo...   AustinM   4y

Name calling is the last thing I want to do, but what do you call a person who complains about one poster, but the absolute same situation from another poster does not complain at all? Would you say 2-faced would fit? And also bigotted too? I definitely think so. ... ... Why is the Christian debate forum hijacked and controlled by Anti-Christians who always get their way when complaining to the webmaster? Why does the webmaster support this Anti-Christian behaviour? Its begs to question. ... ... It seems Spudly only complains when she sees fit. When the exact same actions are performed by ot ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your ev...   spudlydoo   4y

Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your evidence? Your always full of accusations but never show any evidence to back your claims. Put up or shut up!!! ... ... I do complain when I see fit, but as I am not a moderator or the webmaster, I leave it to them to do what they see fit in whatever situation. I will however bring an incident to their attention if I feel like it, just as you can. ... ... ”Yes Spudly I have EVIDENCE!!!” ... ... Then where is it AustinM????? ... ... spud ... ... ...   [End]
                          • ”Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your e...   bewnyfur   4y

”Where, AustinM, have I supported spamming, where is your evidence? ” ... ... In the context of this thread all one must do is look for a thread in this forum started by IC and then read the message by Spud that follows and the ”spamming” support is evident.   [End]
                            • Ahhh trying to jump on the bandwagon again bewnyfur, how ab...   spudlydoo   4y

Ahhh trying to jump on the bandwagon again bewnyfur, how about you show where there has been spamming by IC, where he or I, for that matter, have posted the same message in several forums. Then show the support I have supposedly given to these messages. ... ... Or are you a coward and a liar like AustinM, just making up accusations without any evidence? As I said to AustinM, put up or shut up. ... ... spud   [End]
                              • Calling me a coward you are...Spam regards the contents of ...   bewnyfur   4y

Calling me a coward you are...Spam regards the contents of the message, which IC has posted and you have backed up on many an occasion. I leave it to you to figure out your shortcomings. Why don’t you put up or shut up, or are you just going to call me another name or mimmick my responses?   [End]
                                • I was asking you a question bewnyfur, not calling you anyth...   spudlydoo   4y

I was asking you a question bewnyfur, not calling you anything, notice the question mark at the end of that sentence. ... ... lol, still no evidence, you can try and fob it off with your non-answers bewnyfur, but your not fooling anyone. ... ... The webmaster has moved 90% of the original posts from refreshed, because the webmaster considered them as spam. ... ... If you want clarafication on this issue of spam, why don’t you contact the webmaster yourself, that way you don’t have to flounder around trying to find a definition. ... ... spud   [End]
                              • LOL..MONKEY TIME!!!! ... ... ... ... Hi Spud: ... ... ...   #154426   22mo

LOL..MONKEY TIME!!!! ... ... ... ... Hi Spud: ... ... ... ... I really liked that symbol. ... ... It seems there are quite a few members here in cure zone that are either teenagers who have too much time on their hands or....lonely individuals who take pleasure in showing everyone how insecure or unintelligent they are, and then, there are those FORUM TROLLS here who feel superior to others and try to show it by blathering out flaming claims and trying to provoke others into conflict. ... ... ... These individuals, of course, are egocentric and bored with their lives, attemtping to find a personal way of entertainment ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Re:lol oh the irony   spudlydoo   4y

”Name calling is the last thing I want to do” ... ... ” 2-faced , bigotted, Anti-Christians, spying tattle tale, TROLL .” ... ... lol, all that from just one post. ... ... All that with no evidence to back up the claims!!! ... ... Yep, I’m learning soooo much about christians from this forum. ... ... spud   [End]
                          • What is ironic is the ignorance of your posts, all one need...   bewnyfur   4y

What is ironic is the ignorance of your posts, all one need to do is check the past messages.   [End]
                            • I welcome people checking my past messages, just as I would...   spudlydoo   4y

I welcome people checking my past messages, just as I would reccommend people checking AustinM’s posts, and yours bewnyfur. Perhaps if people check my past posts they will see that I have repeatedly asked for evidence from AustinM, to back up the accusations the he/she makes, and also see the lack of that evidence. You bewnyfur would know all about that though, as you support these baseless and false accusations almost every time. ... ... BTW, people can check that out by looking at your past posts. ... ... spud   [End]
                        • Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?   The Hunter   4y

Excuse me AustinM, did you send this message? ... ... [[[As far as the message goes I found it to be kind of funny, it really reminded me of the silly messages that IC posts and you back up with affirming comments. The message was relevant to this forum, by its very content.]]] ... ... That statement from bewnyfur was what I replied to, NOT your post my friend. ... Are you and bewnyfur one person? ... ... [[[Who is the TROLL hunter? IMHO you are the one who seems to be trolling.]]] ... ... Well really, how do you work that one out? ... ... In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spuds back which to me ...   [retrieve this message]
                          • ”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spu...   bewnyfur   4y

”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spuds back which to me indicates to me that (bewnyfur) ”APPEARS to be trolling”, (read my post) properly.” ... ... Trolling implies that someone is baiting their messages, not responding to distortion. If anyone has been trolling it has been you and IC. ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29   [End]
                            • [[[”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on ...   The Hunter   4y

[[[”In relation to (bewnyfur) I find him/her constantly on Spuds back which to me indicates to me that (bewnyfur) ”APPEARS to be trolling”,]]] ... ... Some ”HONING” to do ”bewnyfur” ... ... Word ”APPEARS”, tell me, what does that MEAN? ... ... You pride yourself in being ”pedantic” .... ... ... You tell me ..... ... ... [[[Imagine that the definition of a word as a point. When you want to sharpen a point what do you do... you HONE the point, you make it sharper, you make the point more narrow. When that point has reached its sharpest, that is when it is HONEst. You cannot have a definition that is liquid and sharp ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Re: Still no evidence AustinM???? n/m   spudlydoo   4y
                        • Re: Still waiting for that evidence AustinM n/m.   spudlydoo   4y
                      • Re: Are you spamming for moreless/monkeytime?   bewnyfur   4y

It mentions God in the message. That means it is relevant. Perhaps you should desist your ignorant comments.   [End]
                    • Bewnyfur, I did not claim that the message was not relevant...   spudlydoo   4y

Bewnyfur, I did not claim that the message was not relevant. The original message was posted in 14 different forums, this is spamming. Whether you agree with the content or not, makes little difference. ... ... IC has not, to my knowledge, ever posted the same message in 14 different forums. I will support messages that I agree with, and have no problem when others do the same, unless the message is spam ,(as the original post in this thread is), or contains a breach of the TOS. ... ... spud   [End]
                      • Spud, you should mention it on the forums where it is not r...   bewnyfur   4y

Spud, you should mention it on the forums where it is not relevant, not here, because that is irrelevant. Unfortunately we cannot cross post to the debate forums so posting to multiple lists individually is the only recourse. ... ... Were the messages sent indiscriminately?   [End]
                        • Why, if this message is so relevant, has the original poste...   spudlydoo   4y

Why, if this message is so relevant, has the original poster not been back to debate the contents? ... ... It doesn’t matter whether you or I see this message as spam or not, its up to the moderators and the webmaster to do with it what they see fit. If the mods and webmaster see fit to leave the message, than thats the way it is. It doesn’t stop anyone from having an opinion about it though. ... ... The original message shows me that monkeytime/moreless still controls many of his minions even when he has been banned himself, that is very interesting from a psychological viewpoint. As is much of wh ...   [retrieve this message]
                • The software at curezone is set to ban anyone who post two ...   mo123   4y

The software at curezone is set to ban anyone who post two consecutive post. That is considered spamming. When refreshed post numerous post all over curezone that is considered spamming. ... ... Chose a forum and post your rhetoric and praise the lord for her mercy and forgiveness, but we at curezone have a right and demand a right to be healed of disease, ailments and pain. When the person in pain cannot find any post except spam post it looks bad for curezone and the moderators. ... ... I guarantee you if I was the mod of this forum, I would of deleted the post based on it being a spam. If she ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Good call Austin, It is the good ole double standard.   bewnyfur   4y

Good call Austin, It is the good ole double standard.   [End]
    • Re: ***Are You A Believer?***   Nilz   4y

Thank you refreshed for having the courage to post this. American family values have been under attack here at Curezone and across America and passed off as politically correct dogma for too long. Liberal hegemony and their hate filled rhetoric need to be challenged and not censored as is suggested by these liberal gatekeepers here at Curezone. I hope the webmaster is not swayed by those who have made it their daily goal to spread their hate for Christians and Christian values who have had the freedom to do so give those who oppose them a chance to be heard also. ... I think you speak for a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re:   spudlydoo   4y

Where are these posts showing that the non-christians here hate christians? I see a lot of hate filled posts from the christians here, but none from the non-christians. People who oppose your views have every right to post in this forum, just as you do. (It is a debate forum after all) The people that control this forum are the moderator and the webmaster, not the people, non-christian or christian, who post here. If people feel intimidated by an opposing view, then they probably shouldn’t be in a debate forum at all. There are support forums for those who share the same views. ... ... As for ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ***Are You A Believer?***   dadman   57d

long live the word of God and Christian values . . . but we’ve been warned that this would come about . . . indeed Jesus’ return is close . . . even at the door   [End]
    • Tut, tut, Refreshed, this forum is called ”Christianity De...   The Hunter   4y

Tut, tut, Refreshed, this forum is called ”Christianity Debate Forum”. Your post is in the wrong forum, kindly desist from using it as a ”political platform” or any form of your choosing.   [End]
      • Debate Forum??   mu-shen   4y

I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Support)....but find it ”interesting” to look in from the side-lines once in a while. ... IMHO Refreshed has the right to voice his/her opinion on any Forum she thinks fit (whether I or anyone else for that matter agree or not). Since cross-posting is allowed - I don´t see why she cannot do it the other way around as well. ... As far as this is concerned... ”....Moreless/monkey time has been banned from several forums on CZ, as far as I know, for his bad behaviour, and refreshed has taken on the role of posting his rubbish now, by the looks of ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [[[I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Suppor...   The Hunter   4y

[[[I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Support)....but find it ”interesting” to look in from the side-lines once in a while. ... IMHO Refreshed has the right to voice his/her opinion on any Forum she thinks fit (whether I or anyone else for that matter agree or not). Since cross-posting is allowed - I don´t see why she cannot do it the other way around as well.]]] ... ... Really Mu-shen, so by what you say we can assess that anything goes on any forum, is that correct? ...   [End]
        • No-one hounded moreless from his forum, his behaviour is wh...   spudlydoo   4y

No-one hounded moreless from his forum, his behaviour is what got him banned the first time round, as his behaviour as monkeytime, got him banned the second time round. Wow some people on CZ have very short memories. It is the moderators or webmaster that has the power to ban people, not the people who post here. Most of the time the moderators seem pretty tolerant, but moreless/monkeytime’s behaviour was too bad to tolerate, obviously, or he would be still here causing trouble. Or perhaps he has refreshed doing his dirty work now. ... ... Refreshed has the right to post her opinion, just like ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Separation of church and state.   spudlydoo   4y

http://www.theocracywatch.org/separation_church_state2.htm ... ... spud   [End]
    • Re: ***Are You A Believer?***   lorri32   29mo

Yes in JESUS not country.   [End]
  • ** It's Coming, Folks . . .The Mark . . .   #105504   4y

** It’s Coming, Folks - The Mark . . . ... ... ... ... First we Begin with a National ID Card - to Make Sure we do Not allow Terrorists and Illegals in our Nation - ... ... ... Then - we move onto other things that might be useful - ... ... ... Like: ... ... Clubs Busted for Selling Liquor Without Scanning Licenses ... ... ... Alcohol » Under the new law, bars must electronically ID anyone who appears age 35 or younger. ... ... http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_14992766 ... ... ... ”The club regularly uses an electronic scanning device, she said. But on Feb. 18, the bartender only checked the licenses visually. ... ... ”I don’t like it; I thin ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Zombie & vampire outbreaks   kauffman   4y

I’ve read about zombie & vampire outbreaks in the US. An infected rat bit a farmer, who then became a zombie in several hours. He in turn bit another, who then ended up in hospital. He became a zombie & bit others who then became zombies. One of them bit the power cable & the hospital lost electricity, so they knew what they were doing. The authorities came to try to contain them. One guy was shot 15 times but still escaped. ... ... The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency was an agency established by Ulysses S. Grant, and some time in 1975 Congress stopped funding it. It never disappeared, just w ...   [retrieve this message]
  • A third temple BUILDING...NO, NO!!!   been there done that   5y

The third temple has been here for 2000 years, but has not been recognized because the church of man appeals to the vanity/pride of those who attend it. ... ... We are the ”living stones” (inner temple) and Jesus is the ”cornerstone” (outer temple)... ... ... John 2:19 and 21 ... ”three days”....”the temple...” (outer temple). ... ... 1 Corin. 3:16 and 6:19 ... ”you are God’s temple...” (inner temple). ... ... 1 Peter 2:4 ... ”Come to Him, to that living stone...” ... ... ”and like living stones, be yourselves built into...”. ... ... Let the ”living” water baptize/consecrate the inner temple to the third temple (outer temple) ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Prophecy: This just in...   turiya   5y

From the side bar: ... Radio Host Vincent Xavier warns that an event larger and far more devistating than 911 is going to occur in the ’Heart of America’ ’Washington DC on the 11th October 2009. The event will be a nuclear bomb detonating in DC, and will have far reaching global consequences. The full Audio can be heard by visiting ... http://newwineradio.net/index.php?opt... ... then going to ’Audio Streams’, then ’New Wine Radio Archives’, then ’DC THE HEART’ dated 8/01/2009 ... ...   [End]
  • Prophecy, shmofecy, the world is dying.   been there done that   5y

Right now, there are a little more than 6 and three quarter billion people on earth. The New World Order politicians want to reduce that amount by 90%. ... ... Swine flu is growing rapidly and might very well accomplish that reduction within two years (that is if the economy and nuclear missiles don’t do it first). ... ... As of a week ago, the World Health Organization had a count of about 163,000 infections of swine flu worldwide and 700 deaths (just about 50% of these are in the U.S.). ... ... The growth rate of the infections and deaths have averaged a 10 fold increase every 2 months and is expect ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well said. I’m not sure about your swine flu facts, but I’...   MrCuddly   5y

Well said. I’m not sure about your swine flu facts, but I’ll look into them. But either way, there’s no need to read prophesy for clues - we’ve got the facts staring us in the face.   [End]
      • Even as I wrote that, I knew that the statistics BEING REPO...   been there done that   5y

Even as I wrote that, I knew that the statistics BEING REPORTED have little to do with the reality of the situation. The news in New York was, at that moment, reporting 1 million infections in the U.S., but had always been reporting in the hundreds (but never admitted to a bogus count). ... ... The World Health Organization is only providing ”do not panic” updates. Many ”experts” also say the real numbers are much higher. Now that a ”vaccine” is more of a reality (in production/”testing”), their (NWO) agenda of pretending they have the infection under control is no longer necessary and they can ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The transition   MaDurga   5y

This is the third year I have provided readers with a forecast for the year ahead. This forecast will be spread over several columns.. This first column frames where we are in a large historical context and the trends and forces that are reshaping the world as we enter this New Year. ... ... The general feeling in the U.S. and around the world is relief that 2008 is over and uncertainty about 2009 and what lies ahead. These two years are part of a 5-7 year transition period between two ages. Humanity is moving from the Information Age to the Shift Age. ... ... Whenever a transition such as this ...   [retrieve this message]
  • F Nietzsche   blubruddah   5y

”Love is more afraid of change than destruction” - Friedrich Nietzsche ...   [End]
  • What IF?   blubruddah   5y

What if: ... ... there are no hard times economically or spiritually ahead ... neighbor who loves neighbor will not feel the nip of coming end times ... ... What if: ... ... End times are no a bad thing ... ... What if: ... ... End times are actually a Beginning of a time so Golden that we should ... not be horading, nor fearful but opening and receiving ... ... What if: ... ... You will hav eenough to eat and you will make loaves for your brother ... ... What if: ... ... You have faith the size of a mustard seed and it is returned wihtin you ... And you are sustained? ... ... What if all the nonsense of survival is just those who are not ready? ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I must say that I like that mindset alot better.   refreshed   5y

I must say that I like that mindset alot better.   [End]
    • Video Embedded PLEASE!!!   UserX   5y
      • Re: PLEASE!!!   TheObserver   5y

Nick Cave Lyrics Bring It On Lyrics ... ... :) ... I listened the 1st time and my spirit resonated but when it was over I did not know why. The visual was 1 message and the words clearly another... ... ... I had to go read the lyrics to see what the heck was making me feel that way. ... ... I read them and now understand.... ... ... It was like my spirit understood but my mind saw sex and fun... very interesting!   [End]
        • Why the separation between spirit... and sex and fun? ... ...   UserX   5y

Why the separation between spirit... and sex and fun? ... ... HOW did we ALL get here?!!!   [End]
          • Maybe my old religious programming flaring? ... ... nawwww...   TheObserver   5y

Maybe my old religious programming flaring? ... ... nawwwww could not be that :) ... ... I see the union of the spirits and co-creating life tougher much differently then what I imagined in the video. I imagined in the video simply sex - not any caring for the other just the pleasure I could get from the act. ... ... So I feel there is a difference between sex for fun VS the union of two spirits making love - each giving unto the other with an out pouring from the spirit. The physical act is the same  the mind set is opposite... Making love VS having sex ... ... Maybe I just ain’t getting enough &nb ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded I understand what you mean. Maybe if we weren’t so weird ab...   UserX   5y

I understand what you mean. Maybe if we weren’t so weird about stuff like this... there wouldn’t be the sort of discrepancy that you’re talking about. ... ... http://www.alternet.org/reproductivejustice/125164/women_have_boobs_--_get_over_it/ ... ... ... It’s such a contradiction that we’re bombarded with sexual images... and yet... at the same time... most people are still pretty sexually repressed and TERRIFIED of real intimacy! ... ... ... ... *As for the other video... Nick Cave has a way of doing that!   [End]
  • "Goodbye" to England?   123go   6y

“Goodbye” to England? ... ... By Roderick C. Meredith ... ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... On a recent trip to the United Kingdom, I was saddened to see how the British people are quietly submitting to the takeover of their once-great nation. Month by month, slowly but surely, it is happening right before their very eyes! ... ... ... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... ... ... For decades, I have been warning the British-descended and American peoples that very real catastrophes await them if they continue to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • England?, a bit premature I think ,no my friend it’s the WH...   #27054   6y

England?, a bit premature I think ,no my friend it’s the WHOLE planet. ... ... That is, NOT  " New World Order " by man but  Almighty God’s Government , ... ... " THE  KINGDOM  OF  GOD ". ... ... http://curezone.com/upload/PDF/MOAL_EN_0705_1_.pdf   [End]
      • Reminds Me Of This...   UserX   6y

From Tenrikyo... God the Parent... ... ... ... http://www.tenrikyo.or.jp/en/teaching/teachings/gp.html ... ... ... From Native American spirituality... Father Sky Mother Earth... ... ... ... http://www.great-spirit-mother.org/ ... ... ... And if you scroll down to the very bottom of the page... you will see examples from other traditions.   [End]
        • O, Thanks, What great parallels that draws, I just hope tha...   #27054   6y

O, Thanks, What great parallels that draws, I just hope that we all listen and keep our minds and hearts open.   [End]
          • Yup the end times are near for good ole jolly england where...   2Sirius   6y

Yup the end times are near for good ole jolly england where children are labeled racist for their food choices and preferring the faces of their parents ancestry! ... Where ecofascist brown shirt police make criminals out of people who are only accused of littering and 12 year olds are punished for refusing to bow down to allah! ... ... Next is a law prohibiting the rosy red cheeks of the little children in public! ... ... ... ... ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/education/2261307/Toddlers-who-dislike-spicy-food-racist%2C-say-report.html ... ... ... ... http://prisonplanet.com/articles/may20 ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Video Embedded God is Great. ... ...   #27054   6y

God is Great. ... ...   [End]
            • To Groggo   #27054   6y

Groggo, next time you remark on your ’observations’, be sure of the facts you put forward. ... It just might be an idea to read ALL that you paste. Keep your slurs to yourself, your an embarrassment on CZ. ... Your HATE is messing with your head so lighten up. ... You find little ’snippets’ on the PC and use it to denigrate others to feed that HATE of yours, will you ever mature? ... The gutter press, in fact media per se these days (with a few exceptions) make it their job to sell their ’stories’ to people like yourself (the muckrakers) or they would surely be out of business. ...   [End]
              • Re: To Tomi Toad   2Sirius   6y

LOL A Blind man in denial! Or are you one of the many little brown shirts who walk around ratting out other people? Too funny tomi blaming the messenger only shows what a foolish little man you are! These stories are not funny to the people they happen to though! And if you can prove them wrong go ahead ! And your a disgrace to manhood! ... So go bow to allah now before the bobby’s com get yah!   [End]
  • What will the mark of the beast be?   123go   6y

Anyone think this mark could be in the form of a vaccine? One with a tattoo to prove you got inocculated against some phoney plague they are going to make up?   [End]
    • I thought that it was a mark that people had to have in ord...   catlin   6y

I thought that it was a mark that people had to have in order to buy or sell. I always assumed that it would be some sort of a upc type code, or worldwide identification number, maybe a computer chip. ...   [End]
    • I agree with Catlin, it’s a chip. There’s a lot of evidence...   WhistlingBooger   6y

I agree with Catlin, it’s a chip. There’s a lot of evidence showing it’s already in the making and with the disaster that’s ready to happen it won’t be long.   [End]
    • How the system ultimately is managed is one thing, but base...   Ohfor07   6y

How the system ultimately is managed is one thing, but based on a view of a handful of historical facts, it seems pretty clear to me that the introduction of the mark began in the mid 1930s with the SS system. At that time, it was promoted as ”voluntary”, but slowly, by creep, over the next 70 years it became mandatory by way of defacto law. More recently (since the intro of post-911 legislation), it has been codified in various chapters of so-called real law. See United State Code, Chapter 42, subsection 666. The bottom line is that as of this moment in 2008, the SS # is used to inventor ...   [retrieve this message]
      • While I might agree that SS system is a prototype of what i...   catlin   6y

While I might agree that SS system is a prototype of what is to come, the US is a small part of the world. It is set up in a way that it’s easy to obtain an SS number for a fee. It can’t track people, and you can buy and sell without one. As an illegal alien, you can purchase one from people who do that for a living. Identities are easy to steal in this country, and I’m sure that the system that will be put into place worldwide as the ”mark of the beast” will be failproof. There will probably be chips, tracked by satellites. We came closer when they talked of an identification card, ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Video Embedded Jesus has already come again, had a good look around, and g...   turiya   6y

Jesus has already come again, had a good look around, and got the hell out... because he understood it... that he would most certainly be crucified again......................... ... ... I say just wait a few more months and we will see all about the buying and selling part of the vision coming to fruition....................... The US may be playing a bigger role than you are imagining.... it has tentacles...... and what have the tentacles of the beast been doing? The IMF and the World Bank have been bailing third world countries out for decades, sorry that you don’t see that all the bail out ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: Re: What will the mark of the beast be?   UserX   6y

I must say... I got pretty sick to my stomach when watching that last video. Unbelievable... although it probably shouldn’t be anymore!   [End]
            • you are not alone... the key point is to not to become too ...   turiya   6y

you are not alone... the key point is to not to become too overwhelmed by it... otherwise, one may not allow themselves to be available to the doors of opportunity that will swing open at various moments in time... remain loose and natural... if the head becomes too burdened... be sure to get in a good work out... remaining in touch with the body will help to stay grounded. ... No doubt you will not be alone in not wanting to be tagged... imagine the growing numbers of supporters of Ron Paul’s revolution... This will be the time for underground black markets of amerika to swing into operatio ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: What will the mark of the beast be?   turiya   6y

I concur, the ssn is the visioned "mark of the beast" by John of Revelations. The rfid chip is the extrapolated morphing of the ssn into the of 21st century technology. Since a child i have always felt an eerie ominous cloud hanging around the ssn whenever I posed questions about its use to those adults that insisted that it was a requirement to have in one’s possession in order to obtain work and receive other benefits of this society. For the longest time I was curious about how its use came about. While researching the income tax back in the early 90s, I came across how this ...   [retrieve this message]
        • The interesting thing about all of this is that if it’s tim...   catlin   6y

The interesting thing about all of this is that if it’s time for it to happen, it’s going to happen, and nothing will stop it. It’s all a part of God’s plan. The only thing that you can and should do, is tell as many as you can about salvation and how to get it. Other than that, God’s got it under control, and it will all happen the way that it’s supposed to.   [End]
          • Agreed...IT's Going To Happen!   lucidhunt 24/7   6y

God’s Plan??? In addition too…salvation, the act of being saved from everlasting death to everlasting life by Christ‘s Work, God’s Plan is to warn/teach/share GOD’S TRUE TESTIMONY .. --Satan is coming to deceive--.. The first words Jesus shared/taught is let NO MAN DECEIVE YOU (mark 13:5….the second LET NO MAN COME IN MY NAME (claiming to be a christ man, Christian,) DECEIVE YOU(verse 6 and the third (little farther down-verse 21… don’t go to The Deceiver, Satan, CLAIMING/PROFESSING to be ME to the whole world…. ... ... THREE WARNINGS from Christ’s Lips to teach….share THE TRUTH about Decepti ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: What will the mark of the beast be?   turiya   6y

"The interesting thing about all of this is that if it’s time for it to happen, it’s going to happen, and nothing will stop it. It’s all a part of God’s plan. The only thing that you can and should do, is tell as many as you can about salvation and how to get it. Other than that, God’s got it under control, and it will all happen the way that it’s supposed to." Perhaps, celebrating, instead of being fearful of, the end and the beginning, together. As inseparable as night is from the day, God does not exist without Satan. No one needs saving, for salvation, too, comes in its own t ...   [retrieve this message]
            • ”It’s all a part of God’s plan.” ... ... Are you sure? or ...   grzbear   6y

”It’s all a part of God’s plan.” ... ... Are you sure? or is it just the nature of man... and the cycle endlessly repeats itself? ... ... Food for thought... ... ... grz-   [End]
              • Transendence - Immanence   UserX   6y

Great observation, Grz! ... ... Can it be BOTH? Are human beings separate and apart from the divine... or are we one and the same? Likewise... are human beings separate and apart from nature... or are we one and the same? ... ... This raises the question of transcendence and immanence... is it either/or... or... both/and? ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendence_%28religion%29 ... ... ... ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanence ... ... ... I believe that part of the problem with this has to do with the limitations of language. We are not able to put into words the fullness of spiritual experience... and ...   [retrieve this message]
                • "It’s all a part of God’s plan." Are you sure? or...   turiya   6y

"It’s all a part of God’s plan." Are you sure? or is it just the nature of man... and the cycle endlessly repeats itself? Food for thought... grz- ... The limitations in the use of language most definitely are problematic. Even if it is of the same language. Any attempt to put an authentic experience of truth into words will make it come out a lie... best to keep one’s mouth shut when trying to convey such an experience. ... Man, for the most part is delusional. Saying: "It’s all a part of God’s plan." relieves him of any responsibility he may have in how this world ex ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Video Embedded Take It A Step Further...   UserX   6y

WHAT is all that lust for power and greed for money REALLY about? ... ... WHO is REALLY blamed for the ills of every patriarchy? ... ... WHICH image of the divine is largely missing? ... ... ... ... I also believe that there is another piece to this puzzle and it has to do with the manipulated and very distorted views regarding sexuality and how it is often overindulged in a twisted way... but under indulged as a more pure and natural expression.   [End]
                • truth ???   lucidhunt 24/7   6y

... Depends...??? totally dependant on one’s resource of FACT/WISDOM/BELIEF...that’s the point...who do we listen/follow/REVERE ? ...God?...Satan?....?the wide variations of men‘s/women‘s...doctrines/teachings ...the hunt/life(here&now) is for finding THE TRUTH and then distribution(for those that are in search to research). ... ... Immortality is a countless motivator ...and the reward of time researching is unavoidable...for life. ... ... ... 1 Cor 15:54-58 ... ... 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then s ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • ”Depends...??? totally dependant on one’s resource of FACT/...   UserX   6y

”Depends...??? totally dependant on one’s resource of FACT/WISDOM/BELIEF...that’s the point...who do we listen/follow/REVERE ? ...God?...Satan?....?the wide variations of men‘s/women‘s...doctrines/teachings ...the hunt/life(here&now) is for finding THE TRUTH and then distribution(for those that are in search to research).” ... ... Does it depend? Everything that you are talking about involves looking OUTWARD... which is consistent with religion... and the adopting of a BELIEF system. ... ... Whereas spirituality is an individual EXPERIENCE... that involves turning INWARD... and does not depend on an ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Inward /outward??? ….very little would come out with out a ...   lucidhunt 24/7   6y

Inward /outward??? ….very little would come out with out a lot going in…in to one’s mind. If we’ve lived an inward life -mentally- from birth…refusals of a person/ teachings/an any ideas how much would/could we identify? Identify spiritually, mentally, physically…we look outward all the time seeing a path choice…to do this way or that way waywayoverthere (well some folks do-some never look just tag along). ... ... AS we Assimilate, digest…we are not going to find inward without in comes into us outward to begin with. All we do is mix a lot of ingredients we’ve some what-perhaps- comprehended ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • Video Embedded Although we share far more in common than not... there is a...   UserX   6y

Although we share far more in common than not... there is a fundamental difference between us. You believe in original sin. This is not my experience. You believe that we were kicked out of the garden. This is not my experience. ... ... I’m not a believer... I’m an experiencer. I experience what you would probably call God... both inside and outside... where these is no separation... and it is all in the moment. ... ...   [End]
                        • Reply   lucidhunt 24/7   6y

-------------------copy from prior post ---------------- ... “Although we share far more in common than not... there is a fundamental difference between us. You believe in original sin. This is not my experience. You believe that we were kicked out of the garden. This is not my experience. ... ... I’m not a believer... I’m an experiencer. I experience what you would probably call God... both inside and outside... where these is no separation... and it is all in the moment” ... ------------------end of copy of prior post------------ ... ... ... Dear O, ... ... ( IMO! AND CERTAINLY NOT WRITING TO DO AWAY WITH YOUR ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Re: truth ???   JesusIsLord28   12mo

Y’all do realize that we will go through the Tribulation, because the rapture happens after the tribulation. Read Matthew 24:29-31. Also check out the movie After the Tribulation on tv. Jesus said we won’t be exposed to God’s wrath during that time but not spared persecution   [End]
                • Video Embedded Re: Transendence - Immanence   grzbear   6y

As turiya posted, ”Man, for the most part is delusional. Saying: ”It’s all a part of God’s plan.” relieves him of any responsibility he may have in how this world exists up to now, one can go on keeping one’s head buried in the sand.” ... ... I tend to agree... ... ... God’s will, ”the devil made me do it”, etc. etc., absolves responsibility and is too easy... I think that the whole apocalypse, in any religious ”group” think or book is nothing more than history... man’s history... destined to be repeated endlessly until he gets it right... ... ... I have always liked this dialog by agent Smith... ... ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • Re: Re: Transendence - Immanence   Ohfor07   6y

”Most of us do this every day... without even realizing we are enabling or in some way through our jobs, perpetrating the evil” ... ... I could not agree with you more. People , all of us, need to be accountable. As noble as it might sound to some, even those who are seemingly just hanging around waiting to be raptured may some day need to account for that fact.   [End]
                    • Sobering and true...   grzbear   6y

Unfortunate too... for they know not what they do. Some of the most vocal born again and holier than thou’s in my town got caught up in the lending and mortgage fraud while cashing in on the housing boom... they did live very well and made lots of money and frivolously spent gobs on environmentally unsound hedonism... greed and the riches made on the backs of others though sort of made their bed for judgment day. ... ... One group of these people offered my son a job during the heyday of it all... he left after he was ”trained” and realized what was really going on... said he did not know how ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • .... just thinking out loud, mind you.... what if sometime ...   Ohfor07   6y

.... just thinking out loud, mind you.... what if sometime after 40 AD and, oh, lets just say 350 AD ... some unscrupulous editor/publisher team got the idea .... maybe even employed a hack journalist of ABC (the After and Before Christ, a stone tablet broadcasting network).... got the idea to revise the original plea from ”forgive them NOT!, for they know what they do”.... dressed it up as a ”based on a true story”, few were aware of or noticed the switch..... before you know it, millenniums went by and then, well, this sort of brings us up to the present?   [End]
                    • Video Embedded Re: Re: Transendence - Immanence   turiya   6y

”Most of us do this every day... without even realizing we are enabling or in some way through our jobs, perpetrating the evil” ... ... ”As noble as it might sound to some, even those who are seemingly just hanging around waiting to be raptured may some day need to account for that fact.” ... ... Its a tough call whether enough can find themselves ... as you say, most of us are without realizing it, through our jobs, perpetrating the evil... remaining unaware, contributing to the cancer... as if acting as an agent of the disease, helping it to spread an infect others... all of us at one time or othe ...   [retrieve this message]
                      • ”one conscious individual can be much much more powerful th...   grzbear   6y

”one conscious individual can be much much more powerful than many who are being sucked dry of their energies...” ... ... let us hope that we can fearlessly be the consciousness... ... ... grz- ... ...   [End]
                      • ”For what is needed, so to speak, is an army of awakened in...   Ohfor07   6y

”For what is needed, so to speak, is an army of awakened individuals... to take back our planet...” ... ... The macro and the micro, as above, so below. ... ... We humans are not unlike bacteria. For us, the quest and the question always remains: are we friendly, foe, or undecided? One by one we each have the choice. It might not be an easy one... or it might. We are, all of us, quite similar yet all the while we are all different. Whether we know it or not, whether we can see the sense of it or not, whether we can discern the right or wrong of it, it is for each of us to decide - are we, each of u ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Image Embedded Everything in its own time... ... ... Humans - yet, not tr...   turiya   6y

Everything in its own time... ... ... Humans - yet, not truly civilized as of yet... ... ... Rife was certainly a man ahead of his time... ... ... ... ... ... Rife was no doubt compromised by some viral flesh-eating psychopath types, so it would seem. Human - yet, not truly civilized as of yet... ... ... Will the day of symbiosis ever be fully realized? It seems that such a dimension may exist, as fleeting as any moment of utopia can be... before it falls into the darkened pit of dismal failure. For it means that we would live hand in hand with the likes of those that have been Kennedy killers, King assassins, an ...   [retrieve this message]
                        • Image Embedded The Dance To All   UserX   6y

...   [End]
              • deleted   turiya   6y

deleted   [End]
              • Re: What will the mark of the beast be?   catlin   6y

Everything that happens on earth happens because God allows it. It is all a part of His plan. If it were all up to man, we would have destroyed this world a long time ago.   [End]
                • "Everything that happens on earth happens because God ...   turiya   6y

"Everything that happens on earth happens because God allows it. It is all a part of His plan. If it were all up to man, we would have destroyed this world a long time ago." ... Catlin,  ... To say: " If it were all up to man, we would have destroyed this world long ago ." it appears you conveniently pick and choose where god is and where He is not. If He omnipresent, then he is everywhere, including within man himself.  ... God, being the creator, created man... and man, in turn, creates... man also destroys. It is part of His plan, as you sa ...   [retrieve this message]
                  • I guess that that depends on what you believe Turiya. I di...   catlin   6y

I guess that that depends on what you believe Turiya. I didn’t create God, He created me. I can’t make Him into what I want Him to be, anymore than I can change what will happen. I believe in Jehovah, and I believe that He revealed Himself to us through His word. The discussion here was about the end times, I assumed that it was about Revelations. I believe in the Bible, and what it says will happen. To me, it’s simple.   [End]
            • Edited   #91974   6y

I agree, Turiya, salvation wil   [End]
    • the "mark" will be WORSHIP   lucidhunt 24/7   6y

The true “mark” is the act of worship. A worshipper is one that gives his mind and hands to worship . Satan will be deceiving..and how can or better said where can deception enter??…your MIND… Mind Control is Satan’s MO, method of operation,…deceiving all to worship him as Jesus, God…(by saying, playing he is Jesus, instead of Christ, an actor-- by playing a ”loving-heart role” as Jesus) ... ... Worship that is the “cross the threshold moment“…nothing else! IF you don’t worship Satan you can not enter…his payday ..his world wide government/ kingdom… PERIOD! Satan will be in control calling/ ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Transcendentalism? GOD's Written council?   lucidhunt 24/7   6y

Transcendentalism??? ... ... Christians aren’t following an “individual’s intuition” (as listed in the Wikipedia below). But only ONE INDIVIDUAL’S IDEAS by HIS three office’s : FATHER, THE SON-JESUS CHRIST, and THE HOLY SPIRIT. Belief or unbelief…freedom to choose.. I love the freedom and the future looks… heavenly! ... ... ================================== ... Transcendentalism ... From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ... Jump to: navigation, search ... This article is about transcendentalism in nineteenth-century America. For other uses, see transcendence. ... Transcendentalism was a group of new ideas in l ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What will the mark of the beast be?   miapie   5y

The ”Mark of the Beast” 666 is the three ruling world powers that is controlled by satan....although they may not be aware of it. ... 1. Pollitcal (all) ... 2. Religious (false) ... 3. Commercial (media and anything involved in promoting the former or other things condemned by God) ... The number 6 sybolizes incompletness and sinister. (#7 is complete and pure=God’s kingdom) ... All three of the ’6’ support each other in all forms. ... By supporting in any of these 3 powers is to receive a mark of the beast. ... So to some degree just about everyone has at some point. ...   [End]
      • ) IN HIS KINGDOM! ... Mark 13:21-23 ... 21 And then if any ...   lucidhunt 24/7   5y

) IN HIS KINGDOM! ... Mark 13:21-23 ... 21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: ... 22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. ... 23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.   [End]
        • NEWS FLASH - TODAY Revelation is 1st person   TheObserver   5y

screw the 2000 old "revelations" sorry just my personality... ... ... GET IT DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE FOR TODAY and TOMORROW and next week and and and........... ... ... why is it not so obvious ? what you need to know will be revealed to you... sometimes he requires trust IE I ain’t telling you now for I want you to trust me. You will know when you need to know... I just hate that....  I want to know NOW!!!! I guess that is the issue :) ... ... In any event - knock and the door is opened... ...   [End]
          • Re:Reply   lucidhunt 24/7   5y

Prior post: ... “screw the 2000 old ”revelations” sorry just my personality... ... GET IT DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE FOR TODAY and TOMORROW and next week and and and........... ... why is it not so obvious ? what you need to know will be revealed to you... sometimes he requires trust IE I ain’t telling you now for I want you to trust me. You will know when you need to know... I just hate that.... I want to know NOW!!!! I guess that is the issue :) ... In any event - knock and the door is opened…” ... ------end of prior post_______________ ... ... ... Matt 1:23 ... 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: What will the mark of the beast be?   Exploited Citizen   5y

There is a super computer the Banksters have been working on for many years known as ’The Beast’ which will be the future of commerce. Without ’The Beast’ you will not be able to make commercial transactions. The end goal is a cashless society. ... ... So the mark of the beast could be many things, look up the definition in the dictionary. ... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mark ... ... It will most likely be a card for now. ... People will not submit to being tattooed or chipped at this stage.   [End]
      • I am agreeing with the above. ... ... But if you believe i...   #25836   5y

I am agreeing with the above. ... ... But if you believe in the rapture and all you have nothing to worry about. ... We won’t be here. ... God will protect his own so no stress.. ... ... For I have not receive the spirit of fear, but have received the spirit of peace and sound mind. ... ... Be anxious for nothing, everything with prayer and supplication. ... ... Don’t worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about it’s self. ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
  • Video Embedded Planet X   #69242   6y

And the War of the zappers continues : hawhawhaw... ... ... I think you both contribute to people, people don’t care who looks like more of a contributor, as long as those you come across go away feel ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded Chemtrails???   UserX   6y

And the War of the zappers continues : hawhawhaw... ... ... I think you both contribute to people, people don’t care who looks like more of a contributor, as long as those you come across go away feel ...   [End]
      • Video Embedded Re: Chemtrails???   #69242   6y

Interesting theory... ... ... My mom and I have fun talking about the possibilites. Everything is connected, BUT I’m sure much of the exageration & hype is meant to throw us off & keep us from the truth. There is a lot going on in the world and I believe big things will happen over the next several years. ... ... Finding planet X: ... ...   [End]
    • Video Embedded R U Ready   #69242   6y

Hi ... ... ... I have a very strange problem. 5 years ago. I ... went to play squash and I did not warn up very ... well. After this play. I got a pain on the foot ... arc. I went to the doctor and he was t ...   [End]
  • Economic collapse, Global Warming - on purpose   Karlin   6y

It is just a small group of people, maybe with some religious connections, who WANT the world to end, so it will be purified, etc. ... ... They are, unfortunately, very powerful people. They have managed to arrange to keep global warming emissions from being reduced, and now they have arranged this pending economic collapse. ... ... The idea is that anyone who is strong enough to survive these crisis deserves to live, and the rest shall perish as they should since they are weak. ... ... Personally, I do not agree, as there are many humans who have valuable talents but are not good providers or dandy capi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yep, it is on purpose. The elites want two primary things;...   Larryb   6y

Yep, it is on purpose. The elites want two primary things; 1) a population reduction of around 90% (90% of humanity murdered in other words) and 2) a one world government that they control of course. ... ... The way to achieve this is obvious and time tested. Have a global economic collapse that puts the world on the verge of starvation, and then have a world war. Remember the great depression immediately followed by WWII? ... ... The world war will have no problem attracting troops who will do anything for 3 square meals, massive murder will occur, and as with any world war, there will be wholes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What did you call us??!!   been there done that   6y

... ... ... As one of the ”DNA strains” (as you humanely call people), I’d like to point out that there are (and have always been) many educated ’professionals’ that want to reduce/damage/wipe out the human race that were not remotely connected with ”religion”, but instead concocted these ”schemes” to exploit humanity because these ”educated professionals” had a NEED to redeem their pathetic consciences and a pathetic NEED to become ’significant’ (EGO) to this world (in vain, it had to be repeated constantly/daily). In other words, the only reason the highly educated ”professionals” got to be ’B ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Economic collapse, Global Warming - on purpose   grzbear   6y

”Personally, I do not agree, as there are many humans who have valuable talents but are not good providers or dandy capitalists, and they will perish.” ... ... I think that you are referring to the ”strong” as being good providers or financially ”strong” and the weak as being financially poor. ... ... Being insulated through mega wealth will most likely have little to do with whether one survives a major environmental, economic, and\or population crash. In some cases perhaps, with a bit of luck and where their ”wealth” (greater assets than liabilities) has enabled them to surround themselves with t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • What on Earth is Happening? What Jesus Said About the End o...   White Tiger   6y

There is a book about this ... ... What on Earth is Happening? ... What Jesus Said About the End of the Age ... ... The Text of the Olivet Discourse ... Matthew 24 and 25 (NIV) ... ... ... ... Matthew 24 ... ... ... ... 1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 ”Do you see all these things?” he asked. ”I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” ... ... ... ... 3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. ”Tell us,” they said, ”when will this happen, and what wil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • ... ... You wrote: (Matthew 24) . .....34 I tell you the t...   #76749   6y

... ... You wrote: (Matthew 24) . .....34 I tell you the truth, ... this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have ... happened. ... ... For all the drivel you wrote you skipped over the very most important passage ... of Jesus’ words.  Everything that you have written happened, almost 2,000 ... years ago.  Then you finish off with you tirade with:   "...This ... is what it means to watch and wait for the Lord’s return" which ... tells me you don’t even believe what you wrote.  You are obviously a very ... confused individual.  If Jesus tells the truth ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 144,000.000   diva27   6y

I was wondering how might one know if they are truly part of the 144,000.00 that will be a part of the first resurrection with Christ upon his return? Anybody know of any signs. I have been being drawn to a lot of people who I have never known and who have ”third eye” views and it is very rare to find people who are like minded in those areas. Any idea how this could be happening? Does God intend for the 144,000.00 to be joined together before the resurrection in some way. Maybe just making them known to each other possibly. ... ... I know this is crazy and I am really trying my best to expla ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Are the 144,000 and ”The Remnant” the same group of people?   diva27   6y

Are the 144,000 and ”The Remnant” the same group of people?   [End]
      • Re: 144 THOUSAND, not million.   been there done that   6y

... Well, diva27, it is very wise and commendable to desire the most that God has to offer,...just like the ”woman” at the well in John 4 (who desired the ”living water” of John 7:38). Preferring love over mere faith doesn’t seem to be an overwhelming male trait, but there is a necessity for intimacy with God (Rev. 7:16). Of course, it’s very politically incorrect of me to notice that sentiment is not a male trait, but the status quo of the traditional teachings is the cause of spiritual blindness(Heberews 9:14 and 6:1), choosing scholarly ego instead of true devotion. The book of Job was no ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: 144,000.000   Corinthian   6y

Well it’s made up. The number likely had some mystical significance and at the time it seemed like a whole of a lot of people. ...   [End]
  • The Left Behind Series, ???????.   beenthere30   6y

I posted this below before realizing how old the thread was!  ...   ... ... Quote: (My comments in parentheses.) Today, many Christians are confused. They are tossed too and fro with every new book that hits the market or every new fad end-time scheme introduced by some celebrity preacher. The popularity of the Revelation today is due to man’s insatiable curiosity regarding the future, the interest in the unknown tomorrow, which characterizes the restless human soul. To claim that in the pages of the Revelation we can see the signs of the present times and thus predict the tomorro ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It is up to you to believe or not to believe. ... ... Ther...   White Tiger   6y

It is up to you to believe or not to believe. ... ... There will be an end time. There will be some taken and some left behind. ... ... I do not know when the end time will be, but the Bible does give us signs to look for and in what region of the world to watch. ... ... I think the really important part is to prepare ourselves. ... ... You can read and draw your own conclusions and discern for yourself. ... Here are some places to look. ... ”been there done that” can probably give you more scriptures that are helpful if you are interested, but here is a start. ... ... 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 ... ... 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 ... ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The DOOMSDAY Vault.   been there done that   6y

... Since the modern government run news media has decided not to bother the American people’s ’pretty little heads’ with REALITY and instead pacify us with things like ’hollywood gossip’ and such in the newspapers and television news, it is each person’s personal decision whether or not to take the initiative and find out what is REALLY going on in the world by searching the internet. ... ... Solar flares have been effecting the earth all throughout history, but our atmosphere (ionosphere and magnetic poles) was more intact than it is today and offered more protection from solar activity. ... ... It ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Daughters of Babylon   refreshed   6y

Been There, would you mind sharing your thoughts about this topic but please go easy. Some of us enjoy going to church to worship. Thanks   [End]
    • Re: The Daughthers of Babylon   beej   6y

Do you mean, the whore and the harlets ? ... ... Many churches that used to think the Papacy was wrong now call her ”The Mother Church” , that’s them.   [End]
      • ... ... I’m not sure what you are asking about. ... ... I...   been there done that   6y

... ... I’m not sure what you are asking about. ... ... I came across this the other day... ... ... http://www.meandermagazine.com/page10.html ... ... When you get to the web page, press CTRL F (control key and F at the same time, I don’t know if this works with Netscape) and enter BASED ON THE REVELATION, then press ENTER, the words will be highlighted (drag and drop window if it’s in the way). ... ... I read that the woman riding the beast with heads is on a few denominations of the Euro (the obverse/reverse side). Not all of the political structures in Europe have changed for the final power structure to be t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Thanks Been There, I guess I thought you were the one menti...   refreshed   6y

Thanks Been There, I guess I thought you were the one mentioning this. You were kind enough to answer a post I had left on the catholic forum a long while back asking about what anyone thought about a non demoninational changing over to a type of orthodox catholic church. The mission was for them to reach out to ex catholics. I was asking for a friend who was in this church. She was upset because she didn’t want the church to change. I had named the church in the post but didn’t think about the fact that people could do searches on the internet and find my post. Which they did (my frien ...   [retrieve this message]
          • ... I never heard of any Catholic movement as you mention, ...   been there done that   6y

... I never heard of any Catholic movement as you mention, but it’s not surprising to hear that they will reach out and embrace their own. The exposure of the Catholic priests in the last 30 years has no doubt broken many hearts. It’s almost surprising for me to feel that there is more sincerity in the Catholic people than they are given credit for. I decided to leave the Catholic church when I was in the sixth grade (I left the CHURCH, the structure of Catholicism, not the people) because they taught about God in hypocrisy. I truly believed that leaving would OFFICIALLY make me a traitor to ...   [retrieve this message]
            • No, it wasn’t a ’predatory’ search, I think someone was jus...   refreshed   6y

No, it wasn’t a ’predatory’ search, I think someone was just searching for their website and happened to find my post. Since I don’t go to their church there was no backlash for me but I felt bad for my friend. They didn’t know who I was. ... ... I love the Catholic people and this was not something I was against, if it was God’s will. There were just some behind the scenes things going on that made her nervous and I was trying to find out what was happening for her. ... ... Of course it has been a while and the church has divided and gone their separate ways. So prayers were answered for both s ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hey beej, share your thoughts if you like.   refreshed   6y

Hey beej, share your thoughts if you like.   [End]
        • The true church began before God made man. 1Peter 1:20 ... ...   beej   6y

The true church began before God made man. 1Peter 1:20 ... ... When did the church of satan begin ? I’m sure it was before man. ... ... Every church that doesn’t do as He taught is a daughter of the confusion (babylon). ... ... The Bible is one religion, from Adam and Eve to the end of time. ... ... Abraham was a Christian. David was a Christian. Adam and Eve were Christians. ... ... The Jews don’t follow God. Real Jews love Jesus and want to go home to new Jerusalem.   [End]
    • Chapter XVII ... The Judgment and the Great Harlot ... Summ...   #58095   6y

Chapter XVII ... The Judgment and the Great Harlot ... Summary —The Woman Clothed in Purple and Scarlet. Her Name, Mystery, Babylon the Great. The Beast on Which She Sat. The Meaning of the Seven Heads and Ten Horns. The Victory of the Lamb. ... ... The sixteenth chapter presents the series of historical events that lead to the overthrow of spiritual Babylon. The interpretation of these has been for the most part determined by the facts of history which have already transpired. The sixth vial brings to the present date. Concerning what follows the seventh vial I speak with diffidence, as it is yet fu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Western European Union’s Assembly Recommendation 666   #58095   6y

Western European Union’s Assembly Recommendation 666 ... ... ... Here’s big news for students of end-times prophecy. The Assembly of the Western European Union has just released a consolidated version of the provisions of the “Lisbon Treaty” (the European Union’s new Reform Treaty) that relate to the EU’s common foreign and security policy. The document shows how the Lisbon Treaty incorporates the emergency powers from the Western European Union’s Assembly Recommendation 666. This means that, in the event of a crisis, the new High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Polic ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Step into the future and tell everyone how the world will e...   alsatian   5y

Step into the future and tell everyone how the world will end. iProphesy is free end times prophesy game. Check it out before it is too late! ... ...   ... ... ======================================================= ... ... Al Satian ... ... free end times prophesy game ...   [End]
      • Re: The Daughthers of Babylon   refreshed   6y

So do you see the oddness that my story tells of a church just up and changing to an orthodox catholic church? Is the catholic church gathering it’s daughters?   [End]
        • ... I think that it is a prudish tendency of Christianity t...   been there done that   6y

... I think that it is a prudish tendency of Christianity to be so willing to badmouth (villify) the Catholic church. I don’t say that to defend their practices at all, but so that we can be free to see the truth. The false church that we are being warned of is NOT the one that we feel heroic in demonizing, the ”false church” is the one we refuse to see and requires money for it’s survival, the one that feels comfortable to us because it is as simple as complying with a set of ’instructions’ (it is much easier to be TOLD what to do than to think for ourselves). The first century church was i ...   [retrieve this message]
  • End-time Witness revealed& Book of Revelation Info   diva27   6y

I just wanted to post a link to a site that the end-time witness has put together. ... ... I thought you all might want to check this out. ... ... I am reading the book ”God’s Final Witness” which is discussed and available on this site ... ... Check it out it is really interesting and has really made a lot of sense after considering all info given. ... ... ... http://www.the-end.com ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • Another claim of possessing unbiased information?   been there done that   6y

... Alot of people claim to have unbiased and important information that should be shared with the world, but their true intention is simply to sell a book and gain notariety and fame for their website so they can make money by selling more books (money/666). They are aware that there are many people in the world that are half-heartedly devoted to God that simply want to have sensalionist esoteric information that is irrelevant to a TRUE devotion to The Lord and that has nothing to with a Godly heart towards your fellow human being (Sermon On The Mount/”rivers of living water”, John 7:38). ... ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thanks for your post ”been there”, ... ... The books that ...   diva27   6y

Thanks for your post ”been there”, ... ... The books that robert weinland have on the website are available to you all free of charge if you wanna check it out. Go to ... http://www.the-end.com. ... ... ... I have not read the first book and am still not finished reading the second book ”God’s final witness”. ... ... The information contained is rather interesting and requires an evaluation of the ideals that have been implemented into our lives through religion and the like. ... ... Whle reading this book it made me question everything I had been taught and all beliefs that were instilled in me as a child into ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Another claim of possessing unbiased information? (Humo...   phoenix225   6y

... ... God and the Scientist ... ... ... God was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him, ... ... ”God, we don’t need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning.” ... ... ”Oh, is that so? Tell Me...” replies God. ... ... ”Well,” says the scientist, ”we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man.” ... ... ”Well, that’s very interesting...show Me.” ... ... So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man. ... ... ”No, no, n ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: End-time Witness revealed& Book of Revelation Info   been there done that   6y

... ... Why do you believe that a ”final witness” would write a book? How and why would you be convinced that God would have the final witness write any additional information about God’s plans for humanity? ... ... There is no reason why God would do this. All WRITTEN information that God wants us to have is in scripture. ... ... It is true that this present generation has become very ’cold’ towards Godly behavior (more material/commercial), less warm towards our fellow human being, less receptive to God’s TRUTH (choosing Da Vinci codes, etc.), but this is just another one of satan’s diversions from Go ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Is Obama this great Peacemaker that we have been told about?   diva27   6y

Hi there you all I was just wondering if you all think that obama is our AC or our Nicolae for those who are reading Left Behind? I mean he has all the answers and everything and eery issue seems to be such a piece of cake you know. What do you all think?   [End]
  • When Stars Die...   mycatRa   6y

I’m not sure this is the right place to post this, but I’m wondering what happens to planets, that are orbiting a star, when the star dies. For lack of real terminology, do they just turn to ”free radicals” of sorts? Do they get sucked into a black hole created by the dying star? ... ... I’m just curious.. if anyone with any insight on this I would love to know your thoughts. ... ... ~M   [End]
  • why the government is looking for planet x   kauffman   6y

Planet X is coming. We’re held in an electromagnetic prison put there by those in power. The government is looking for planet x - because it’s arrival will destroy the electromagnetic prison, not collide with us. When people see the electromagnetic prison the world government will say they put it there to stop planet x. ... ... Look out for x.   [End]
    • Re: the government is looking for planet x   traderdrew   6y

So if planet X doesn’t arrive, how can we protect ourselves from this electromagnetic prison?   [End]
    • Image Embedded let me answer: ... ... electromagnetic pollution is an acu...   kauffman   6y

let me answer: ... ... electromagnetic pollution is an acute problem for those very sensitive. one man lives in his home with the electricity off. the new low energy light bulbs cause more problems than normal ones. digital tv/radio signals cause more problems than the analogue ones. cell/mobile phone towers are in schools, churches & nowadays are disguised as petrol station signs, church steeples, chimneys(a house may have a second fake chimney), town hall clocks, trees, flag poles, boulders, church windows, drainpipes, even as weathervanes, BT phone boxes(UK) etc. add to that transmissions fr ...   [retrieve this message]
  • The Left Behind Series??????????   diva27   6y

These books are of course ”fictional” . However, I feel they are a must have for all christians and seekers of truth. I feel like they are giving a lot of great insight on things of the endtime. They are based on the book of revelation and were written by the authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. I guess the series is about 15 books I think so far but those two authors are always adding additional books sometimes so check with your local bookstores for more information. I would love to have some dialoguing on these books so ya’ll go out and get them . The first book is entitled of course, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Sombody's making a lot of money off of them   #76749   6y

... ... The bleating of the sheepies about "end times" has been going on ... for almost 5,000 years.  It is the antichrist of fear that has replaced the ... teachings of Jesus.  John the Baptist said that "the kingdom of god is ... at hand" meaning that it had arrived.  After he lost his head Jesus ... came forward with the same message but added a little more: "the time is ... fulfilled, the kingdom of god is at hand" - and many bibles say "has ... arrived."  Why don’t people believe Jesus?  Do you think he was a ... liar? ... ... Many are looking for th ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yes and the Bible said that in the last days there would be...   bbnomas   6y

Yes and the Bible said that in the last days there would be scoffers about the subjct of His return. Teh Bible says Jesus wil return the same way he left - with the clouds. What stayed was the Holy Spirit and while it is one with the Father and Son - it is not mean Jesus will not physically return! Jesus SAID he woudl. Get out your Bible. Many have thought it was the end overteh years and that is true but the Bible says that teh end is like Brith pangs and with current events and prophecy and thechnology where it is we are indeed in teh last days and Jesus TAUGHT we could KNOW the season ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... ... "Get out your Bible. Many have thought it was...   #76749   6y

... ... "Get out your Bible. Many have thought it was the end overteh years ... and that is true but the Bible says that teh end is like Brith pangs and with ... current events and prophecy and thechnology where it is we are indeed in teh ... last days and Jesus TAUGHT we could KNOW the season of HIS return." ... ... I’ve read my bible - I read what Jesus taught.  He taught over and over ... and over again - the same message that John the Baptist taught before him.  ... The kingdom of god is here!  It is now!  It is not in some future ... utopian time.  All you have to do is what J ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Quote: (My comments in parentheses.) Today, many Christians...   beenthere30   6y

Quote: (My comments in parentheses.) Today, many Christians are confused. They are tossed too and fro with every new book that hits the market or every new fad end-time scheme introduced by some celebrity preacher. The popularity of the Revelation today is due to man’s insatiable curiosity regarding the future, the interest in the unknown tomorrow, which characterizes the restless human soul. To claim that in the pages of the Revelation we can see the signs of the present times and thus predict the tomorrows; to pull back the veil and claim to lay bare the future is to attract an aud ...   [retrieve this message]
  • where do we go   diva27   6y

I have been reading a lot of articles saying how America is the Mystery Babylon. If this is the case, where is a safe place to relocate to? The other question is when do we relocate there?   [End]
    • ... ... "I have been reading a lot of articles saying...   #76749   6y

... ... "I have been reading a lot of articles saying how America is the ... Mystery Babylon. If this is the case, where is a safe place to relocate to? The ... other question is when do we relocate there?" ... ... You are being controlled by fear.  All bible prophecies were fulfilled ... by the time they were written.  It is a well known technique that was used ... by both OT and NT writers.  The book of Revelations all applied to Rome and ... was fulfilled at the 90 AD time it was written.  ... ... God is love, god is not fear.  Learn to love yourself and you will love ... life and w ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Edited   #72043   6y

"All bible prophecies were ful   [End]
        • Re: Jesu's prophetic return was also concluded right   popoe   6y

after his murder, the third day Mary returned to prepare the body the boulder had been moved and Jesus had disappeared ... ... He met Mary on the path and she did not recognize his faceetc, but he soke with her and she recognized Him through the conversation. ... ... I believe He showed Himself to another apostle ... ... So he did return way before the books of the New Testament were written It was a demonstration not of a miracle - although it seems to be one in our eyes- I’m ... guessing other not so published information was shared with some of His apostles so they could understand the way to experience ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Edited   #72043   6y

He was resurrected in the fles   [End]
          • Re: Jesu's prophetic return was also concluded right   bbnomas   6y

Not true at all. Many saw Jesus after he was Resurrected! Not just one person...but a multitude! HE said he would return to US teh way the saw him go up into the clouds and in Revelation and elsewhere we see HE returns with the CLOUDS! I dont knwo if Clouds are clouds or something that looks liek a cloud - time will tell. But HE is physically coming again. the question is will you accept HIs gift of death on teh cross as payment for your sin by faith and choose eternity with HIM the ONE TRUE GOD of the Universe?   [End]
        • Was Jesus a liar?   #76749   6y

... ... Jesus said that the kingdom of God had arrived - same message as John the ... Baptist.  He said it over and over and even sent out his disciples to teach ... the same thing. ... ... Mark 1:14-15: Now after John was arrested, Jesus ... came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, "The time is ... fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the ... gospel." ... ... More evidence that the kingdom of God had arrived and that people with Jesus ... would see it: ... ... Matthew 16:28: Truly, I say to you, there are some ... standing here who will not taste death before t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Edited   #72043   6y

This world is not controlled b   [End]
          • Edited   #72043   6y

"The time is fulfilled, and th   [End]
            • You still think he lied   #76749   6y

... ... What a bunch of lies.  ... ... "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, ... and believe in the gospel." ... ... "The kingdom of God is at hand ... it was then, and it is now. But it ... is not upon the earth yet, neither then nor now. The kingdom came into full ... existence in heaven after Christ’s atonement, which enabled others who had died ... before that to return to God’s presence - this constitutes his kingdom. When he ... returns and cleanses the earth, then his kingdom will also be upon the ... earth." ... ... ... ... Jesus says "The time is fulfilled." ...   [retrieve this message]
          • No. John saw it, before he died.   beej   6y

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. [we still have a sea, so it hasn’t happend yet!] ... ... :2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem... [If you’re not willing to be a Jew, there is no place for you in heaven or the new earth. It’s name is Jerusalem, not Rome.] ” come out of her my people”   [End]
    • Edited   #72043   6y

The question is not really "wh   [End]
  • THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITY and ETERNAL.   socrat   6y

THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITY and ETERNAL. ... ... In scientific and popular publications we can see an often usage ... of a word infinity. ... For example: the space is infinite, time is infinite, and the Universe is infinite. ... But anywhere it is not explained, how exactly the infinity is connected with ... concreteness. ... One understands infinity as the opportunity to move infinitely on a straight line, ... never encountering any barrier. ... The other understands infinity as an opportunity to increase the numbers infinitely ... (atoms, stars, galaxies, the moments of time) 1, 2.3, … … … etc, ... always adding one poi ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   UserX   6y

Jean Houston and vacuums... ...   [End]
    • Re: THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITY and ETERNAL.   socrat   6y

Can God be atheist, governed by scientific laws? ... I think , yes. ... ===================================== ... The Universe is Infinite and eternal. ... 1. ... Everyone knows, that absolute temperature T=0K cannot be reached. ... We can only come indefinitely nearer to it. ... 2. ... Everyone knows, that nobody can reach ... absolute speed of quantum of light c=1. ... We can only come indefinitely nearer to it. ... 3. ... But everyone also knows, that only quantum of light goes ... with absolute speed c=1. It is the fact, it is a reality. ... Question: ... Unless can this absolute movement c=1 occur in relative reference frame ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 12/21/2012, the end of the world...   spdina   7y

This information was taken from a Blog off this website: ... ... ... http://reikiranch.blogspot.com/ ... ... ... Do you believe that 12/21/2012 will be the end of the world, the end of time, or any other catastrophic event? ... ... I say that it will be the end of this age because the exactness of the Maya Calendar, along with so many other collaborating events all point to this day as a great day of significance for our galaxy, solar system and our planet. ... ... I also believe it is the beginning of a ”new” age where humanity is freed from control and oppression. 2012 begins a major evolution of who we are. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • we are simply entering into another vibratory field a leap ...   popoe   7y

we are simply entering into another vibratory field a leap for some and destruction for others ... ... But of course you know we are indestructible in the long run   [End]
      • Actually, I just stumbled upon this stuff, for the most par...   spdina   7y

Actually, I just stumbled upon this stuff, for the most part I have no clue what they are talking about! I thought it would be fun to see what others thought about all of this...this stuff kinda freaks me out. ... ... Perhaps someone will come along and make some sense of this.   [End]
      • Re: 12/21/2012, the end of the world...   phoenix225   6y

... ... ”But of course you know we are indestructible in the long run” ... ... ... I tend to think this kind of thinking (above) maybe is one of mankinds main problems atm... ... mankind has seen in the past that we can keep on raping our earth with excess waste from our ever piling list of techno toys & chemicals & our high excessive standards of living. Coupled with killing each other in bigger & more destructive wars & getting away with it(or with most damage from more recent wars constrained to 3rd world level countries so far anyway )... ... So we ultimately come to believe we can get away with anyt ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: phoenix rising again! Hi! I agree we certainly   popoe   6y

have been losuy stewards, we are part of the earth and we can change the pndemic if wwe choose we do not choose ... ... It is clear we do not choose as a majority ... ... So we do not have to stay in this universe nor on this solar system ... ... Can there be others?   [End]
Page 4 of 4
1  2  3   4    

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

$10 off Oxy-Powder®
A special discount for all CureZone members!
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
Learn The Real Cause Type 2 Diabetes…And How To Turn It On Its Head I...

PLAT

Oxy-Powder® Colon Cleanse
All Natural Oxygen Cleanser. Rated Best Product Line by NaturalNews...
Clark Kidney Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Kidney Cleanse with purest products! Great prices.

GOLD

Medically research anti-diabetic effects
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces bl...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Mineral & Vitamin Organ Support. Find the supplements you need to s...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Supreme Flax Hull Lignans
Flax is a well-established source of the essential fatty acid...
Anti Cancer Medical Effect
Medical researchers confirm electrolyzed reduced water protects ag...
Healthy Weight Loss
”This plan literally saved my life. I lost 265 pounds and have maintained...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Oraltech Labs
Oraltech Labs Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Good Health Naturally
The best in digestive enzymes, serrapeptase, krill oil, olive leaf extr...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

663 messages, 88 topics, topics per page limited to: 20, average number of messages per page: 166, 4 pages,  319,156 page views

"How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened."
~ Thomas Jefferson

Image Galler End Times Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 3.44 sec at 4/17/2014 10:11:48 PM, requested by 54.242.85.89, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=668 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=15