CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums18699 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Bowel Cleanse Debate Forum

Intestinal Cleanse, Colon Cleanse, Colon Detox Debate
Read This First:  Success  Educational  Failed  Warning  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR   FAQ  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Bowel Cleanse Page   Rules
 447,686 page views     399 messages     37 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
8d ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Bowel Cleanse D.     All Forums 
Like Bowel Cleanse Debate on Facebook.com
Enthusiastic about Bowel Cleanse? Looking for support? Go to Bowel Cleanse Support Forum. Looking for answers to FAQ? Read FAQ

• holistic horizons colon cleanse   #140165   8d

hAS ANYONE USED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE USED IT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND SURPRISED HOW MUCH OLD WASTE THERE IS. IF ANYONE HAS USED IT,DID THEY HAVE ANY CLEANSING REACTIONS.?   [End]
  • Going to Do The 3 Day Colon Cleanse Again Because It Got Th...   leela0   8mo

Several years ago I did the 3 day colon cleanse with amazing results. I got out about 6 feet of mucoid plaque on the 2nd day of the cleanse. I was truly surprised and felt so much better afterwards. It was definitely mucoid plaque coming out and not the fiber from the shakes. I could see the fiber from the shakes (it looked like pinkish/brown insulation). This fiber pulled out the rubbery, intestine-looking, ropes. The fiber was wrapped all around those nasty things. ... ... A few years later I did it again and got about 2 feet out and it was much lighter in color than the first cleanse. ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am on Day 3 Now and It is Definitely Working Again   leela0   8mo

Well, it is working again just like it did in the past. ... ... Lots of mucoid plaque coming out. More like my first cleanse than like the second one I did. The plaque started coming out again on the second day (yesterday). There was one giant piece that came out that was pretty hard. I think that was what has been blocking me up and giving me problems. I don’t see how anything could have gotten past that. No wonder I have been having such problems with constipation. I hope this cleanse clears all that up. ... ... At one point yesterday I felt extremely tired, more tired than I ever have felt ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Do you think someone could just take the palm fiber? ... ....   .   8mo

Do you think someone could just take the palm fiber? ... ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ryY0U5vA0 ... ... in that video the sales guy says that the fiber is the main ingredient doing the work. ... ... (trying to save a bit of money here) ... ... have you every tried chomper compared to this product? ... ... I did chomper a long time ago and it was too strong for me, but I want to try again now   [End]
        • For some reason that link is not agreeing with my computer....   leela0   8mo

For some reason that link is not agreeing with my computer. My computer thinks it’s a virus and won’t let it load. I am assuming it is the same video I posted in my first post? ... ... From what I remember from that video the palm fiber goes through an extensive process of fermentation. I don’t think the palm fiber is easy to get by itself, but I could be wrong. ... ... I have never tried chomper. Never even heard of it until now. I may try it later though (in a year or two or when I feel the need to cleanse again) to see if the results are similar since it is much cheaper. So thanks!   [retrieve this message]
          • ok yea I posted the same link as your by accident. What he ...   .   8mo

ok yea I posted the same link as your by accident. What he says is that palm fiber does not ferment, it’s mainly insoluble. ... ... I’m tying to decide whether to give this one a go, the schulze if1 and 2, or chomper. ... ... Have you ever had success with psyllium/bentonine shakes? ... ... I passed a lot of this stuff after changing my diet around. But it was very random, sometimes it would come out and sometimes it would be months or years before the next one.   [End]
  • A very enlightening article...   Mrchocolate   32mo

“Death begins in the colon.” ... ... Perhaps you’ve heard this little bit of “alternative medicine” wisdom. Oddly enough, I had never heard it until well after I had become a surgeon (although my first thought upon hearing it was that it would make a killer name for a rock band or a blog). That’s when I began encountering claims that seemed to indicate that constipation was the most evil thing in the world, something that must be avoided at all costs. Naturally, I wondered just what the heck was meant by this bit of “wisdom.” What, I wondered, was it based on? What, I wondered, was the purpose ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Request moderation/action... Re: A very enlightening articl...   unyquity   32mo

The message above is posted in three ”cleansing” support forums and is definitely anti ”cleansing”. Could it be moved to one/more of the debate forums, please? Thanks - Uny   [End]
      • I wonder how many people in these forums are aware of the c...   #144295   32mo

I wonder how many people in these forums are aware of the controversy of these cleanses. While the post above certainly belongs in a debate forum, I doubt many of the people in these forums actually go looking for opposing opinions by actual doctors. People should be well informed before doing to these cleanses not just take peoples anecdotal experiences.   [End]
    • Re: A very enlightening article...   socalgrl   32mo

This is a SUPPORT forum for people who believe that colon cleansing helps AND who have had excellent results in performing various cleanses and enemas. Please take your negative observations and this useless ”dissertation” someplace else like a mainstream medical forum where people believe that doling out prescription drugs like candy for everything from a hangnail to upset stomach actually helps. ... ... People who frequent CureZone come here to get to the ROOT of the problem and not something like drugs or surgery that address only the symptom, put a ”band-aid” on the problem and actually mak ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Mrchocolate, ... aside from the bias and anti-cleansing dog...   chrisb1   32mo

Mrchocolate, ... aside from the bias and anti-cleansing dogma of this article from so-called ”Science-based-Medicine”, just some counter-points of many I could make on that article............ ... ... Quote............. ... ”as a surgeon, I can tell you from simple experience operating on the colon that hardened feces do not accumulate on the walls of the colon as the colon cleansers claim. Any gastroenterologist who does a lot of colonoscopies could tell you that too. Even in disease states in which colon motility is impaired, we generally do not see the feces “caking” on the walls”............ ... ... A ...   [retrieve this message]
      • chris, i agree with you, but this is a very weak argument.....   lisamarie23   32mo

chris, i agree with you, but this is a very weak argument... ... ... ... ... ... if a person could clean their colon with one dose of a purgative, then long fasts and cleansing programs would not be necessary. ... ... ... dr. jensen’s information is much better and more accurate. ... ... also personally i have spoken with a number of pathologists, remember those people who actually do autopsies?? i don’t even know if doctors perform routine autopsies anymore. but the ones i have spoken to all agree that the vast majority of colons are impacted with plaque. ... ... ...   [End]
        • PM lisamarie23, ... the part of my post which you say suppo...   chrisb1   32mo

PM lisamarie23, ... the part of my post which you say supports only a weak argument is actually sourced from Jon Barron and a leading health writer. ... ... MEDSCAPE. ... ”To maximize the thoroughness and safety of the procedure, the colon must be completely empty prior to colonoscopy. Several options are available for precolonoscopy bowel cleansing”.................... ... http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1819350-overview#aw2aab6b3 ... ... So unless the medical purgative is effective in its cleansing, then the procedure would be pointless and the evidence for compacted fecal matter is removed beforehan ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Have you actually got any real empirical evidence? No. You’...   Mrchocolate   32mo

Have you actually got any real empirical evidence? No. You’ve taken an anecdote from an alternative doctor. I have actually been to the university morgue observing an autopsy. No hardened mucus. Maybe in a severely constipated person but not in your average Joe. Furthermore, all the doctors I’ve asked about it tell me there is no such thing. I challenge you to find a real scientific study of this so called ’mucoid plaque’. You won’t find any.... Peer reviewed if possible.   [End]
        • Real empirical evidence...? ... ... I call what I’ve seen ...   unyquity   32mo

Real empirical evidence...? ... ... I call what I’ve seen & smelled come out of my body ”real” and ”evidence”...it’s black, rubbery (cannot cut it with the edge of a metal spoon), smells like it’s been in there 25 years and looks absolutely nothing like the fiber/herb product bowel movements that accompany it. ... ... Of course, there’s the very tangible ’real’ results seen during & after a series of colonics. And softening/removing impacted/hardened fecal matter by the use of water and mineral oil (along with cleansing it away with adequate fiber) is something most MDs recommend. ... ... Perhaps you do ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Excellent reply from Uny. ... ... Mrchocolate, if you or a...   chrisb1   32mo

Excellent reply from Uny. ... ... Mrchocolate, if you or anyone else rely on publications that are peer-reviewed, then you may be interested to learn that Mainstream Medicine censor those publications/treatments that do not serve their own interests and despite their efficacy. ... ... You may also be interested to learn that the peer-reviewed ”Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine”, although in publication for 38 years, has never been listed on the government database MEDLINE: just one example of how Allopathy suppresses/censors the successes of Nutritonal Medicine in treating and preventing disease. ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There are others things to consider   david1o1   32mo

I agree with most of what you explained, there are a lot of false claims in the natural / alternative medicine in order to sell tools, supplements, herbs. ... However there is also missing knowledge in the modern allopath medicine. ... ... [quote] ... The beauty of this, as far as sellers of colon cleansing products go, is that bentonite clay is responsible for those disgusting rope-like stools that are touted as “evidence” that people’s colons are coated with layers of disgusting waste that is “poisoning” them. Such stools consist of the clay expanded by the liquid from the gastrointestinal tract, p ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Good post David, ... ... you might also be interested to k...   chrisb1   32mo

Good post David, ... ... you might also be interested to know that in the experience of Natural Hygienic Doctors, parasites/worms and so on, can only thrive and survive in a bodily medium that supports them: that medium they referred to as internal toxemia, not only of the bowels/colon but also of the body generally. ... ... They learnt from experience that the quickest and most expedient method of eliminating total body toxemia, of both endogenous and exogenous origins, was thru water-only-fasting. ... ... No toxemia means that parasites of all kinds would not have the bodily medium to survive and thriv ...   [retrieve this message]
        • [quote] ... parasites/worms and so on, can only thrive and ...   david1o1   32mo

[quote] ... parasites/worms and so on, can only thrive and survive in a bodily medium that supports them: that medium they referred to as internal toxemia, not only of the bowels/colon but also of the body generally. ... [/quote] ... ... I disagree with this theory which has never been proven. ... Herbert Shelton, a defender of this theory has been destroyed by his own concepts at the end of his life. (probably his brain was full of parasitic worms...) ... ... I prefer the concepts of Norman Walker, and Arnold Erhet, who explain to clean the digestive tube with water but also to eat herbs with anti parasitic ...   [retrieve this message]
          • (QUOTE) ... I disagree with this theory which has never bee...   chrisb1   32mo

(QUOTE) ... I disagree with this theory which has never been proven. ... Herbert Shelton, a defender of this theory has been destroyed by his own concepts at the end of his life. (probably his brain was full of parasitic worms...) ... ... ... The toxemia theory of disease has never been proven, but that depends on what you mean by proven. Very few alternative health treatments are ”proven” except for the successful testimonials from those who have experienced them; the Budwig and Gerson Cancer protocols come to mind here as examples. ... Shelton suffered at the end of his life from the effects of a DHA de ...   [retrieve this message]
            • [quote] ... The toxemia theory of disease has never been pr...   david1o1   32mo

[quote] ... The toxemia theory of disease has never been proven ... [/quote] ... ... I agree with some parts of the toxemia theory of disease explained by the hygienists. ... ... From what i have read and from my experience, what makes sense is that most diseases are caused by an accumulation of waste or a slowed down elimination. My problem with the hygienists is that they claim that parasitic worms are an effect and not a cause of this waste. ... Parasitic worms produce waste and can slow down the circulation of feces in the colon. Also they irritate and make cuts in the digestive tube which can be the cau ...   [retrieve this message]
              • (QUOTE) ... I prefer the concepts of Norman Walker and Arno...   chrisb1   32mo

(QUOTE) ... I prefer the concepts of Norman Walker and Arnold Erhet because they are using short fasts, enemas, foods that help dissolve and eliminate the waste (like dry feces or toxic mucus), and also anti parasitic herbs like garlic. ... ... Yes, but short fasts are not nearly as effective/remedial as the longer fast. ... ... (QUOTE) ... Tilden was using enemas and garlic so he can’t state that fasting was the only responsible to remove parasitic worms. ... ... I don’t recollect saying that fasting was the only treatmnt they used. ... ... (QUOTE) ... Also these guys were not really aware of how many parasitic worms ...   [retrieve this message]
                • [quote] ... The required length of time to expel and kill o...   david1o1   32mo

[quote] ... The required length of time to expel and kill off parasites via fasting will vary considerably after taking into account the degree of infestation, and the quality of food reserves to hand. ... One long fast of 30 days plus may not be sufficient, and where after a careful period of refeeding another lengthy fast may be called for. ... [/quote] ... ... Woaw ! This must require some serious willpower and commitment to do that ! ... But with such uncertain results, i think fasting is only one part of the plan to get rid of waste and parasitic worms. ... ... [quote] ... Shelton did subscribe to the idea ...   [retrieve this message]
                • double post i'm sorry   david1o1   32mo

double post i’m sorry   [End]
                  • Chris & David: ... ... Your comments are in the spirit of ...   theherbalist2011   28mo

Chris & David: ... ... Your comments are in the spirit of common sense. Good to see! ... ... From my experience in practice, I always have to keep in mind that the waste build-up and toxic/parasitic conditions began when the liver develops a sluggish production of bile. A good herbal liver tonic in conjunction with parasitic herbs will work with a 1 week on, 1 week off, 1 week on program. Many people from South America come to me for treatment after contracting intestinal parasites with complete success. It’s fun to watch the ”miracle” workings of herbs and the body’s natural processes. ... ... And ...   [retrieve this message]
                    • Speaking of common sense: One of the reasons that colon cl...   Bloto   21mo

Speaking of common sense: One of the reasons that colon cleansing is so popular is that folks seem to have a skepticism of their own diets and eating habits. So they resort to cleansings so extreme that you need to stay within 10 feet or your toilet or wear adult diapers through the process! If you followed the type of diet, high in fruits and vegetables that physicians and nutritionists have been recommending for years, you will find a pretty normal digestive system and colon and the aforementioned 2-3 BMs/day! I’ve even seen cleansing diets that totally emphasize a diet made up exclu ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: A very enlightening article...   mango2010   22mo

Great article who should finaly stop the discussion about colon cleanses. It is so simple to debunk those cleanses: have a colonscopy. You will see a pink, clean colon. ... ... I feel sorry for those people who are desperate and believe in this bullsh...b/c I was one of them. I am glad I know better now.   [End]
    • mucoid plaque is incorrect, those are tapeworms!!!n/m   #43934   18mo
    • Re: A very enlightening article...   dranaenne   14mo

Many thanks for this Mr. Chocolate. It is a illuminating to have a medical professional provide an evidence-based critique of bowel cleansing.   [End]
    • The only you said that made sense was that stools should no...   RONBN49   13mo

The only you said that made sense was that stools should not float and it is not necessary to have 2 or three bowel movements each day. Other than that you are the typical ignorant doctor making his living by hacking people up. Now go find some one to kill and leave us alone.   [End]
    • Surgeons make their living hacking people up and giving the...   RONBN49   13mo

Surgeons make their living hacking people up and giving them drugs to destroy what is left of the body. The very fact a medical doctor comes here with this BS is infuriating and makes my extreme distaste for these killers in white coats even more intense and exposes the drug salesmen for the money motivated quacks they are.   [End]
    • It is really amazing how in the face of actual real and rep...   TT335   11mo

It is really amazing how in the face of actual real and repeated evidence, there are still people who refuse to accept it. They will even go so far as to claim that it is all a conspiracy to keep people sick and in need of constant medical care. But, those same people will easily accept the claims of people who are not in the medical profession, and who lack any real and repeatable data. It’s as if facts are not what is important. Seems that if the claim is contrary to accepted medical, biological, physiological, and scientific fact, then it is more acceptable and real. The people who ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Has anyone turned Colonix/Psylium into mucoid plaque?   Hidden Username   4y

A lot of people seem to question if the ”mucoid plaque ropes” are just the product itself. Even Colonix tells you to drink it right away or it will start ”thickening” in the glass. ... ... I’m curious if anyone has ever experimented with the products OUTSIDE their body and have made it harden into ropes or other odd shapes? ... ... ...   [End]
  • is the colon cleanse discharge the colon cleanse product?   average guy   4y

Is it possible that the long ugly thing that is passed after consuming a colon cleanse product for several days is in fact ’the product’ sticking to itself and being passed? ... ... i desire great health but am sceptical about so many things these days :/   [End]
    • It’s part of it. ... ... But many of us have passed ”mucoi...   Hidden Username   4y

It’s part of it. ... ... But many of us have passed ”mucoid plaque” or rubbery looking stool pieces while doing a long fast without any special product. ... ... Anyone can just go on a 30+ day fast and see for themselves what comes out when you’re not taking any special product that is ”sticking to itself”. The product sticks to it because it’s scrubbing it off your colon walls. Fasts melt it off.   [End]
  • Image Embedded Red stringy tissue in BM   ppam   5y

Hi, I’ve recently started having colonics. I had 5 each a week apart. Skipped a week then had colonic 6, and a week later colonic 7. I’ve also cut out sugar a month ago and started drinking ”green” fresh juices, as well as increasing my fresh fruit and veggies. ... ... Part way through Colonic 6 a bright red piece about an inch in diameter passed and then afterwards produced a large amount of red stringy tissues. After the colonic, I pooped more and the next morning more. After Colonic 7 about 24 hours later I poope a large amount of red stringy tissue and then the next morning again 2 small p ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Video Embedded Kangan Water for Natural Colon Cleanse   CandidaInContext   5y

The reason I say natural is because the body cleans the bowels on its own, without forcing it. ... ... ... ... ... ... http://ionlife.info/_literature_33438/Clinical_Study-Abdominal_Complaints ...   [End]
    • Re: Kangan Water for Natural Colon Cleanse   mo123   5y

Hi CC: Well here I am apologizing for the war we had on the conspiracy forum. ... ... I saw a 15 year old die today and it was a shock so I am going around trying to get everyone not just you to forgive me. So hope you can understand I meant no harm, it just that I am very passionate about Muslim Rights. ... ... God Bless you in your recovery and for all the help you are paying forward. ... ... SARA   [End]
  • Colon Cleanses Work   sonee   5y

I had polips years and years ago. Did not have a colonoscopy for a long time. After having colon cleanses 3 times a year, plus liver flushes, I had a colonoscopy a few months ago and the polips disappeaed.   [End]
  • Taking Colonix after Humaworm?   Fiddler   5y

I finished my Humaworm parasite cleanse 30 days ago and want to start taking Colonix. Since Colonix also have antiparasite herbs, can it create superparasite in my body? Should I wait for 3 months before start taking Coloniox?   [End]
    • Interesting question, and different philosopys. Humaworm s...   gibby   5y

Interesting question, and different philosopys. Humaworm says to stop inbetween for 90 days. Sutter says Never stop killing. I had to go with Sutter’s because after my humaworm round, I felt itching and movement. I couldn’t let them keep reproducting. I had stopped for 3 weeks, then decided I had to get on Barefoots’s DeWormer. What a relief. Now I’ve been on that for about 3 months, and am thinking I need to rotate everything. IT’s hard to know.   [End]
  • Oxy Powder   Now_Or_Never   5y

Could i please get opinions and/or results positive or negative from others who have used this product? I ordered the Oxy powder yesterday, and am now awaiting my shipment. Reading through as much as i could find it seems the mass majority had good results with it. I am currently fasting, and plan on doing the colon cleanse during the fast, then i will follow with a gallbladder/liver flush, then approximately 10 to 15 more days of fasting. This is all being done as a detox and general cleansing. I am 33 years old and have had a very toxic lifestyle, looking to renew, refresh, and start clean.   [retrieve this message]
    • I used a very similar product called Mag07. Same ingriedie...   gibby   5y

I used a very similar product called Mag07. Same ingriedients. It worked fine, but I started out slow and built up since I didn’t know how I was going to handle it. ... never took the maximum amount, (like 5 capsules) only took like 4. Worked fine for me, BUT gave me extreme gas during the night! One bowl in the morning and then I was fine. Others had reported constantly going. If I had taken more, than that could have happened to me.   [End]
    • I’ve been using it on and off for years. I mostly just use ...   Hidden Username   4y

I’ve been using it on and off for years. I mostly just use it to make myself ”go” when I feel I need to be cleaned out. I loved it while fasting. Didn’t effect my fasts at all. Was much better than laxative tea. ... ... Pros: ... ... - Easy. Swallow a few pills instead of mixing and drinking some chalky, nasty product. ... ... - 4 pills is the recommended amount. But I’ve noticed I could drop down to 2 or 3 once cleaned out..so this makes the bottle last longer for me when I keep one around for emergencies. ... ... - Predictable. 4 pills at night means bm first thing in the morning. Don’t have to worry about ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve been using Oxypowder for years now, because I suffer f...   CarlMason   4y

I’ve been using Oxypowder for years now, because I suffer from chronic constipation. Oxypowder is really the only thing that works for me. I’ve tried all of the laxatives and stool softeners, and they help, but never really give me the relief I want. I’ve also tried other colon cleanses, but they make me feel more constipated or change my diet alot. Oxypowder is the only thing that really works to keep me moving down there. ... ... ... I think i’m the exception of the norm though, because I don’t use it for ”detox / cleansing” purposes. ... ... ...   [End]
  • Colon Cleansing   kangen-h2o4u   6y

Eastern countries have known for years that proper hydration and colon cleansing ... have significant beneficial results. ... ... email for Japanese Govt. videos/ ebook clearly showing that proper type of water and diet.   [End]
  • Is it "Colon Cleanse" pure BS?   humanoid   6y

Today,  I’ve got this article, in my email, and it got me thinking... (that’s a ’plus’, for me)  ... Next’s an excerpt, just as food for thought ......  ...   --------------excerpt from Clear for Life Blog (aug/04)  ... Here’s an example of why you should avoid colon cleanses. ... One person at acne.org forums posted, I presume, his experience after a colon cleanse. First, he didn’t have a bowel movement for 4 days. And when something finally came out it was so hard it caused fissures. Few days after he got a diarrhea and the fissures are still there. Plus he bleeds every time he has a bowel ...   [retrieve this message]
    • quote ... ... --”In the Perfect Health Program Dr. Graham ...   Quinta_Essentia   6y

quote ... ... --”In the Perfect Health Program Dr. Graham tells a story of a person who, after a single colonic, could not have an unassisted bowel movement. One colonic and you couldn’t have a bowel movement anymore. For life.”-- ... ... this is absolute nonsense, complete garbage. one colonic CANNOT ruin your bowels for life. ridiculous. ... ... quite frankly this whole ’essay’ seems like a big long spam for something called ’the perfect health program’ which God only knows what that might be because precious few details are offered. ... ... the only thing i agree with is that psylium could harm the intesti ...   [retrieve this message]
      • The problem is . . . that many proponents of cleanses/flush...   #101669   6y

The problem is . . . that many proponents of cleanses/flushes think that since it worked for them then it MUST be good for everyone. NOT TRUE. ... ... Each individual should have his/her condition evaluated by a professional to determine what regimen/protocol would be best for them. ... ... Those horror stories are probably true. BUT, they’re just that . . . horror stories. ... ... Charlie in Arizona ...   [End]
        • Thanks for your answers   humanoid   6y

Thanks ’Quinta Essentia’, and ’Charlie’, for your quick responses. ... ... I’ve read lots about it (in and out of CZ); have been thinking about it, but was confused by that article... ... ... Now, I’m trying to get fresh info...so I can make my mind, to give it a try, on myself... ... ... Thanks again, for your input... ... ... Regards ... ~.H.~   [End]
          • More info...Re: Thanks for your answers   unyquity   6y

I’ve got some information to share with you, that should SERIOUSLY help you to understand the entire concept of colon cleansing and it’s FACTUAL biological & physiological impact on the human body: ... ... First, from a natural healer that cured over 9,000 people of ”incurable diseases” (Dr. Schulze is QUITE ”the personality”,his ’rabid charisma’ and anger at ”the Powers That Be” are ever apparent (but many like his bluntness and ’get to the point’ way of speaking) - still, this article is full of very true experiences and physiological truths by one of the greatest & most successful healers o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Is it "Colon Cleanse" pure BS?   San2006   6y

People just want some kind of magical cleanse, or pill to cleanse their bowels. In more extreme cases they will go for an enema/colonic. ... ... They do not realise that health of their intestines, liver is compromised and these kind of cleansings will not eradicate the root cause. ... ... Exercising the abdominals, improving the flexibilty of spine will cleanse the bowels automatically. It will also increase the peristalsis of the intestines, which is further compromised in their bodies. ... ... Eating normal dosages of flaxseeds and other natural fibers is fine to cleanse the colon, but dont forget the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mucoid plaque on Master Cleanse   cycalone   6y

Hey all, just finished joining this sight and while looking under bowl cleanses i noticed alot of people were asking if muqoid plaque was released during the Master Cleanse or simply with diet alone. ... I personally did a 10 or 11(i forget) day MC about a month ago or so and around day seven i did start to notice that the rare occasions that i did have a BM it was exactly as people have been discribing this plaque. Except i didn’t have any ropes or anything it was more like a small puddle but it was deffinatly black, disgusting and smelled god awful. I stopped because i was using a strong Se ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Mucoid plaque is scientifically proven   Quackbusterbuster   6y

... ... Dr. Richard Anderson has already proven that mucoid plaque is demonstrated in the conventional medical literature. To see conventional endoscopy photographs, conventional anatomical studies, and conventional pathology photographs, go to the following blog:   http://mucoidplaque.blogspot.com/   ... ... This blog should be useful to defend against so-called skeptics. ... ...   ... ...   ...   [End]
  • Not sure if bowel cleanse is working?   autummyst   6y

Hi folks, ... ... So here’s the thing, I’ve been doing a bowel cleanse for acouple weeks now, and basically, I’m just pooping a lot of fibrous material (probably stuff I’m taking)... no plaque, no worms, now mucousy stuff... ... ... I generally eat pretty healthy and exercise but I thought we absorbed toxins in everyday life so I figured there would be SOMETHING coming out. ... ... Is it possible to not need to cleanse the bowels? Or is it still good if I’m just going to the bathroom a lot? I have a couple days where I felt really low energy wise and achy and figured it might be toxins coming out of ...   [retrieve this message]
  • colonics vs enemas   medcur   6y

What is everyone’s opinion of enemas versus colonics for bowel cleansing? I have tried both and this is what I have found. First of all I will freely admit that colonics are more comfortable than enemas. I will also admit that unless an enema volume is large (2-3 liters), it is not possible to clean the entire bowel. I have had 5 colonics and in each case, about 1 liter of water was delivered during each ”fill”. While it is true that 50 gallons may have been delivered (there was no measurement done, so who knows)the water was essentially cleaning the same last 2 ft or so of the colon and d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 3 words: ... ... Salt Water Flush   msteve666   6y

3 words: ... ... Salt Water Flush   [End]
    • Also i have tried colonic hydrotherapy and enemas. ... Colo...   R_O_B_Y   6y

Also i have tried colonic hydrotherapy and enemas. ... Colon hydrotherapy offers an excellent cleansing, but i prefer a series of cleansing enemas. I find them more confortable and relaxant.   [End]
    • Hi  medcur, I don’t usually write to the debate ...   propaul   5y

Hi  medcur, I don’t usually write to the debate forum. Although I have not had recently a colonic but some years ago after an accident I was prescribed by a chiropractor to get colonics twice a week plus other manipulations. When I went for my colonic I was surprised that the nurse gave me two deep soapsuds enemas before giving me my colonic. So your question is partially answered.  I believe that this is not done today is that enemas take  lots of time, in my case the colonic took 45 minutes the enemas close to 2 hours. I don’t know what each fill in a colonic i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Well, first of all can I just say its massively dissgusting...   gesunheit   4y

Well, first of all can I just say its massively dissgusting, secondly, you can only reach up a couple of inches, as opposed to cleansing with a product, any product, (I just happen to prefer Drnatura’s Colonix)because its a no fuss product6, but the choice is different with each person.The colonix for example starts working right from the minute it leaves the stomach, and not just those some inches from the bottom upwards, sorry, I am too graphically minded.   [End]
  • Question while cleansing   gmoorhouse   6y

We are doing the Colonix cleanse. ... ... They say no tea except herbal. I did email them and ask and they said it is due to the tea being processed. Anyone have thoughts about that, I would think tea is not very highly processed but I don’t know, I also thought white tea is the least processed. I would like to drink tea white and green in moderate amounts but not sure now. ... ... ... thanks in advance   [End]
  • FIBER MENACE You may think twice about ever using it again   twll   6y

This site has a lot of negative health issues that Fiber Therapy causes. ... ... ... http://books.google.com/books?id=jhAI05rPQOIC&dq=fiber+menace&pg=PP1&ots=kmZUChVeLa&sig=jWoSbzA3CUErLP27lsqZZLtd9Lw&hl=en&prev=http://www.google.com/search?q=fiber+menace&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&start=0&sa=N&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail ...   [End]
    • Misinformation. There is 'good' and 'bad' fibre.   #58868   5y

A lot of this is BS. Having one bowel movement per 72 hours is everything BUT normal. We as humans are meant to eat plenty of fibre (from fruit and vegetables) just like the apes we descend from. ... ... You have good fibre and bad fibre... too few fibre and too much fibre. ... ... For colon cleansing... psyllium and flax seed fibre are very good and gentle to the intestines (especially flax, or psyllium combined with flax), because of the mucilage it creates and the water it absorbs. It makes your stool softer because it absorbs a lot of water. ... Fruit and vegetable fibres are also gentle, and they ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Cleaning Up Misconceptions About Colon Cleansing   twll   7y

Something to think about !!! ... ... ... http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/2007/09/04/cleaning-up-misconception... ...   [End]
    • Sorry, not to be rude but that article leaves you with noth...   naturalgirl   7y

Sorry, not to be rude but that article leaves you with nothing to think about except how dumb ”experts” can be. Now colon cleansing can be taken to extreme but so can anything. Drinking large amounts of juice or cayenne pepper etc.. could never do the damages that modern drugs and pesticide/hormone laden food does to a persons body. The article is poorly written as it shows no REAL reasons or data to back up why cleansing is dangerous other than ”expert” opinions. My sister is a nutritionist and she looks down at cleansing, juice fasting and touts the same old tired lines the article close ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Likewise to the previous posters comments, no offense inten...   Ohfor07   7y

Likewise to the previous posters comments, no offense intended. Among the many things to think about, here are a few more. For decades, congested bowells have been documented as the necessary first-stage fertile grounds necessary for %90 of human diseases and sickness to subsequently emanate. Speaking of systematically corrupted bowells, U.S.N. & W.R. has been owned & operated by Mort Zuckerman since 1984. The dubious pedigree of this paper was equally debased from it’s inception in the form of founder David Lawrence (1888-1975), D.C. insider and Patriarchal Oval Office mouthpiece extraord ...   [retrieve this message]
  • tiny red dots on skin   lightstar   7y

Hi. ... ... I was wondering if anyone else has tiny red dots (I don’t know how to describe them, as they’re not really big enough to be spots, but neither are they freckles) on their skin? ... ... I never used to have them when I was younger, but as I’ve gotten older they’ve just appeared. They are in no way a problem - they don’t itch, don’t grow bigger, or change... I’m just curious about them as they seem to be all over me! ... ... Does anyone know what may cause them (toxins???) or if a fast gets rid of them? ... ... ... Thanks, ... K   [End]
    • It sounds like you might have Cherry Angiomas. They are li...   KeyT   7y

It sounds like you might have Cherry Angiomas. They are little red spots and they can turn into little red bumps, hence their name. I had some and I saw my doctor about them and he said they are harmless. Some people get a lot of them and a doctor can remove them, but unless it causes a real problem (I can’t see how it would) I wouldn’t worry about it. ... ... Why don’t you go to a dermatologist? I go every year as part of my phyiscal. The doctor looks me over from head to toe. It good to go as you get older to look for things you can’t see. It will also stop any worry about something (li ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I posted before about having my third round of red eyes wi...   twll   7y

Do Not try to remove them with iodine.I tried it & it got big & swollen.Had to go to dematologist to have it removed.These things have a deep root. ... ...   [End]
    • ... ... I get tiny red dots that turn into warts, skin tag...   #71845   7y

... ... I get tiny red dots that turn into warts, skin tags. ... ... Solelady   [End]
    • yes i also have them and my doctor told me that they were b...   samanthahoppes   7y

yes i also have them and my doctor told me that they were burst capularies which they dont look any thing like that i think that they are caused from high blood pressure ...   [End]
    • Is it Keratosis Pilaris?? Sounds like it could be, but it’s...   bluandyelo   7y

Is it Keratosis Pilaris?? Sounds like it could be, but it’s hard to tell without a photo. ... ... Here are images of KP: ... http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=keratosis+pilaris&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2 ... ... ... Sunshine, Oil pulling, bowel cleansing, fasting, liver flushing, demodex killing, Sulphur soaps, coconut oil, general moisturising, urea creams, clean diet and a bunch of other things have been said to help with this. It can be tricky to find what works for you. ... ... ... http://www.keratosispilaris.org/ ... This is probably the best information resource on the subject. ... ... Peace   [retrieve this message]
  • Mucoid plaque and weird cleansing responses?   pooks1   7y

Day 2 of my very first Blessed Herbs Bowel Cleanse, liquids only. I eliminated three times today and saw mucoid plaque already! ... I am having some intense foot itching in my left heel- like very strong. Is this a candidal/cleansing response? ... ... Thanks :)   [End]
  • Question for debate re: colonics & enemas   Roooth   7y

Hi folks, ... ... Much of the alternative medicine says basically that the body has an amazing capacity to heal itself if we get out of the way and not overload it with burdens, i.e. fast, eat right, exercise, etc. Sure, extreme medicine may be necessary with advanced conditions such as cancer requiring chemo...but when we’re still relatively healthy, I’d think there would be another more natural way to clean the colon other than colonics & enemas. I’ve been considering a bowel cleanse. Much on the bowel cleanse forum has to do with colonics which on a very basic level does not seem natural ...   [retrieve this message]
    • It seems to me that if there is a bowel problem, you should...   medcur   7y

It seems to me that if there is a bowel problem, you should clean the bowel. Taking oral cleanse products affects the entire body and THAT seems unnatural to me (let alone expensive). Having said that, I also question the effectiveness of colonics. I had one prior to a sigmoidoscopy and it was not all that effective. It’s true that they are more comfortable than enemas but that’s probably why they are not as effective. With an enema, you flush out solids immediately. With colonics you have to slowly dissolve the solids. So, bottom line - if a bowel cleanse is really needed, I would use en ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The human body is made up of mostly water, what could be mo...   leelie   7y

The human body is made up of mostly water, what could be more natural than cleansing with water. Medcur said that you do not get immediate results from a colonic (solids) as you do with an enema. Medcur is basing this on the one colonic she said she experienced. I have worked with people that are using home units to cleanse for 15 years, and I have been told of the most increadible results. In those 15 years I have never had anyone who actually took the cleansing seriously tell me that they found them to be ineffective. By seriously I mean taking a series of colonic, not just one. The o ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for replying. Although I’ve got some of the ’yuc...   roooth   7y

Thank you for replying. Although I’ve got some of the ’yuck-factor’ causing me trouble, I am trying to stay open-minded about the subject in case that is truly what is best. I thought about that last poster and concluded the logic didn’t work for me: what could be more natural then going directly to the site of something clogged rather than taking something orally? That logic doesn’t extend to clogged arteries or liver, etc. Obviously, a slower, careful oral approach for clogged arteries is necessary (aka eating veggies instead of fast food). ... ... I am wondering if you have any good site ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ... http://www.myhomecolonic.com ... is where my board is...   leelie   7y

... http://www.myhomecolonic.com ... is where my board is from. They have great articles for more information. ... ... I have to watch my weight but it is not a real problem issue for me. When I am cleansing on a regular basis with my board, I find I can outeat my husband with no weight problems. In general where weight is concerned, my father told me something a long time ago and when I live by it I don’t have to watch my weight at all. He said to stay thin, you need to think and eat like a thin person. ... ... He said Thin people eat when they are hungry, but only until they are not hungry. ... I te ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Roooth,in your original question you mention that if peo...   valerie_cct   7y

Hi Roooth,in your original question you mention that if people fast, eat right, exercise etc... But the fact is that today our hurried, stressful, and less physically demanding lifestyle is precisely the reason why so many people find themselves in need of assistance to maintain a clean colon. ... ... I personally believe that oral colon cleansers (cleansing from above), as well as colonics and enemas (cleansing from below) each have a role in maintaining personal health. My personal preference, and my career as a colon hydrotherapist, emphasizes cleansing from below, and I also take enemas m ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you for the info. It is something I may have to cons...   roooth   7y

Thank you for the info. It is something I may have to consider; I suspect I may also have a predisposition for constipation considering how irregular I was even in my early teens and that I was never heavy set or a huge over-eater... I don’t know what is normal but those things hint that I may have this problem more than others... although I also wonder if people who are more regular aren’t that way b/c they drink coffee or caffinated tea. (I’m a non coffee/tea drinker). I tried caffinated tea once and it tore me up! Anyway, it’s good to hear other points of view.   [End]
    • Besides eating more foods that act as natural laxatives, a ...   The Real Truth   7y

Besides eating more foods that act as natural laxatives, a thorough colon cleanse is perhaps the most important aid for promoting colon health. A colon cleanse can remove all of the deep-seated grime sticking to the lining of your colon. It’s this rubbery coating that’s prohibiting nutrients from being absorbed by your body. ... ... ... ... The most effective way to start breaking up this tar-like substance is by using an oxygen-based intestinal cleanser, this is an all natural way to cleanse and it is not abrasive to the body.   ... ... ... ... Herbal Colon Cleansers May be Harmful! ... ... Health-consciou ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Thank you - I recently purchased this product (again, on a ...   Roooth   7y

Thank you - I recently purchased this product (again, on a mission to avoid colonics! haha) and have read about it. I’ll take a look at your blog. I’ll be starting next week. Thanks again for the info. :-)   [End]
      • difference between oxypowder and colonics   foco   7y

What is the benefit of getting colonic irrigation rather than using Oxypowder? I am trying to decide on whether to get a colonic board. Can Oxypowder do what many colonics can do over time? Thanks Cordon Folds   [End]
    • Re: Question for debate re: colonics & enemas   foxsolrblue   5y

HI ROOOTH, ... Ihave tried both colonics and enemas, im now using metamucil BCS my med causes constipation and the metamucil woks well, one tablespoon a day or night and u go easy and a lot. I will still take an ocasional enema and the results are much cleaner any questions,   [End]
  • Guesses about Mucoid Plaque   fledgling   8y

... ... Perhaps ’mucoid plaque’ is a result of the exchange of moisture in the colon. ... ... Since it isn’t seen by medical ’looking’ devices, it seems likely that mucoid plaque IS formed from, say, the psyllium/bentonite shakes, or other bulking agents...perhaps in conjunction with mucus or candida or other things present in the colon. (Potatoes? Flour? Okra? Certain fats?) ... ... The colon is supposed to extract moisture (and nutrients?) from the digested food. ... ... A bulking agent such as psyllium draws water to itself. ... ... Clay also attracts water and has ’drawing’ power. ... ... Doesn’t it make sense tha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I have been reading a lot of posts about MP, the ones from ...   R valtani   7y

I have been reading a lot of posts about MP, the ones from people who believe in it, and the ones form skeptics who say the colon is pink and it cleans itself. Then I realized that my husband had worked 8 years ago at a GI practice assisting the gastroenterologist during colonoscopies...so I asked him about what he saw. ... ... First I asked how many colonoscopies he attended. He can’t even remember how many because it was a busy practice (clinical studies on GI conditions), so it must have been at least 50. ... ... Then I asked him to describe what he saw on the screen when the camera entered the c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The small intestine has a mucosal lining which assists in t...   sccleanse   7y

The small intestine has a mucosal lining which assists in the last stage of digestion. When harmful substances enter the small intestine, the body has a response mechanism in place to protect you. This is the excretion of excess mucus (in addition to what’s already there). This excess mucus is meant to stop the absorption of the harmful substance whether it’s a chemical or pathogen. If this happened 3 times a month, our body would simply digest and eliminate the excess. However, many people consume harmful chemicals/pesticides, etc. 3 times a day, never allowing the body the chance to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Have you ever read up on the slow detox that happens to mos...   Hamadryad   7y

Have you ever read up on the slow detox that happens to most when they start eating raw? Many,including myself, pass mucoid plaque after a while when eating 100% raw. It’s only a small amount... so I tried doing a bowel cleanse after I’d been raw for about 6 months.. and quite a bit more came out. I thought originally that a slow, natural detox by returning the body to a normal diet, as some believe, would be better than an aggressive, gut-scrubbing approach with P&B’s or even laxatives... but now I feel that perhaps a slightly aggressive (but still natural :) ) approach fits an aggressive ...   [retrieve this message]
  • mucoid plaque: true or not true?   scorpie   8y  C

I’ve read that from the conventional medicine stand point, doctors don’t believe in ’mucoid plaque’ - can someone explain to me: if there is mucoid plaques in the colon, why can’t you (or your doctor) see it during colonoscopy or sigmoidoscopy? The colon wall color is just pink - not black like the built up plaque that’s claimed to be the mucoid. ... ... I’ve done my own bowel cleansing with bentonite and psyllium, and juice fast for a week. All I consumed as sort of ’solid’ intake was the bentonite and psyllium.- and YES I passed lots of this ”mucoid plaque” and they look pretty nasty - And w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i am also wondering the same exsact thing!. it would be gre...   handsomer426   8y

i am also wondering the same exsact thing!. it would be great if someone had an answer for this. some would think that mucoid plaque is just a gimmick to lure people into using cleasnsing products. i am not here to start a agrument and i do believe colonics has many benefits but i would like to know the truth   [End]
      • ... It’s a scam. Mix that stuff together and let it harden...   #67141   8y

... It’s a scam. Mix that stuff together and let it harden. It will look exactly like the ’plaque’ that supposedly comes out of you, except it won’t be shaped like your intestines. Beware, that stuff can give you intestinal blockage and cause serious medical problems, as it did for me. Request a refund and threaten to report them, you’ll get your money back no question about it.   [End]
        • Edited   #25274   8y

... ... Mucoid plaque is REAL!! ... A combination psyllium seed +bentonite can also produce ropes,but are of a different ... texture,most often all gray colored,from light to dark shades,depending on how ... healthy your gallbladder is . ... Real mucoid plaque is ruggery,you cannot cut it with a knife,and smells horrible ... I think 67141 did not drink enough water,if you don’t while bowel cleansing,you ... WILL get constipated! ... Besides,people who do not use bentonite,and use herbs instead,or ... oxypowder,colosan,homozon(ogygen based powderalso get mucoid ropes out!! ... Then again,not everyone has plaque,depending ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Re: mucoid plaque: how long did it take on p&b?   animalcollective   8y

how long did it take you to get the MP out on P&B shakes? how many shakes did you take a day?   [End]
            • Edited   #25274   8y

... hi, ... still working at IT,have been on and of for 2 years now. ... Don’t let this discourage you,its my own fault I’m sure, ... my trouble is; having a hard time to do anything consistently, ... plus impatient,plus sometimes fed up with all the protocals. ... My back to health-path so far has been;a few days ,few weeks ... I’ve been good,(no cheating)and then I cave in,and eat cookies, ... chocolate,boiled eggs,etc.,(never meat though)throwing it all ... away again?I’m getting better at it though,and this time,I’m ... determent to get it out and over with,the bowel part that is. ... Found this site resently,and try ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?   #47594   8y

I personally do not believe mucoid plaque exists. I believe what people see passing is a mixture of psyllium and bentonite. Like you stated, if it exists why isn’t it seen in the colonoscopy? However, I do believe P & B shakes serve a good cleansing purpose. They trap the toxins in the bowel and carry them out. ... ...   [End]
      • Re: colonscopies and no plaque   #16643   8y

the human intestinal tract is very long. the small intestine alone is about 22 FEET long. the large intestine is around 5 feet long. does a gastroenterologist actually get his scope all the way up in there? of course not. that kind of invasive procedure would probably kill a human. a colonoscopy might reach a couple feet into the colon, maximum. that leaves over 25 feet of intestinal tract to gather, in its folds and curves, all sort of gross things. this is why you’d never see anything substantial in a colonoscopy or endoscopy. these cameras just can’t go in far enough to get a good view ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?   prettysoulful   8y

There is much debate on the reality of mucoid plaque. I believe that it can exist. ... ... I don’t believe it is present in everyone as the black, rubbery compound described repeatedly. I believe that certain conditions must exist to transform mucus build up into mucoid plaque. Perhaps exposure to oxygen or another substance could stimulate the change, which could explain why people using bowel cleanses often have mucoid plaque as we know it. Most cleanses help increase oxygen in the bowels in one way or another. It may even be this transformation of the mucus buildup into the tough, black, rub ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Like prettysoulful says it is probably good to at least cle...   hanna   8y

Like prettysoulful says it is probably good to at least clean yourself once and then stick to a healthy diet. This discussion comes up off and on. I take it with a grain of salt, but still did the cleanse. The same with parasites after 2 years of liverflushing I just tried it since everybody was talking about it. It is difficult not to get involved in all the different hype. I did oxypowder once and now I use it when I am in the mood just for one evening. ... Here is a discussion about the plaque plus pictures. ... http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=329&i=14558 ... ... BTW the word mucoid plaque ...   [retrieve this message]
        • About 10 years ago I did a water fast with colonics for a w...   anuca   8y

About 10 years ago I did a water fast with colonics for a week. After a couple of days I passed dark, old waste, with the shape of the intestine. Just a few inches, nothing dramatic. Back then I had no idea about mucoid, but it was rubbery, dark and dehydrated. ... ... Ana ...   [End]
          • Last year I did a colon cleanse, mostly following Dr. Jense...   farmgirl2000   8y

Last year I did a colon cleanse, mostly following Dr. Jensen’s protical, except that I didn’t have the bentenite clay, so I did the cleanse without it. I still passed the rope, hard, rubbery, long looking stuff. So it can’t be the combination of clay and psyllium that cause it. And I’ve taken psyllium before without doing a cleanse, and the bm’s didn’t look like that. I’m doing a colon cleanse now, using clay this time, and I’m getting the same mucoid plaque(?) looking stuff. Whatever you want to call it, I think it’s good to do colon cleansing to get it out.   [End]
      • This is BS. It is quite obvious that most of the people who...   damoor   8y

This is BS. It is quite obvious that most of the people who have negative responses about mucoid plaque have ”NEVER COMPLETED A BOWEL CLEANSE, OR DONE IT PROPERLY IF THEY TRIED.” It’s quite obvious if one would analyze the various photos available on curezone, and the internet. Mucoid plaque comes in various shapes, sizes, and colors. Therefore, how in the hell can a gray colored mixed turn shades of brown, green, or black upon elimination, and have an unusual smell? Its not only psyillium & bentonite. I’ve completed numerous total cleanses, and I have sold numerous cleanses to people ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Why are you making this response to me? I did not make a ’n...   prettysoulful   8y

Why are you making this response to me? I did not make a ’negative’ response to the topic of mucoid plaque, nor have I stated that it doesn’t exist. And to be clear, I have done many cleanses myself, and I have passed mucoid plaque, so don’t speak down to us as though we have no knowledge of the subject and only you do.   [End]
        • I find it odd that you would get so upset because someone h...   hayley3   7y

I find it odd that you would get so upset because someone has a different opinion. Hmmmm......but then I just read that you SELL these products. I understand now.   [End]
          • hayley3 & prettysoulful Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true   DAMOOR   7y

It’s quite obvious that the truth really hurts. My dear, my response was not demeaning in any way. It was truthful, and it has no correlation with what I’ve sold, or how I helped people by providing knowledge, and assistance in the past. The original post that I replied to questioned the validity of the Mucoid Plaque. My stance was if done correctly, one would experience a host of benefits, but unfortunately the sensitive one’s must expose themselves. There are so many people who don’t use common sense, and like to experiment in the attempt to make things better, and this is where they beg ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Edited   #57989   8y

On a 10 day MC, I passed a crayon from grade school - just kidding. But during the MC I consumed no solids, but passed a hell of a lot of them. No bentonite or that p-thing I can’t spell. Just the lemonade and, yikes. ... ... Got into colonics recently and passed a lot of black, rubbery stuff with light-colored ”items” inside. ... ... Not sure about the ”Mucoid Plaque” black rubbery intestine-shaped halloween-type stuff per se, but I can assure you that you probably have a lot of crap that needs out. (no pun intended). ... ... babycakes   [End]
    • Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?   esme90   8y

i’ve been on P&B shakes for 2 weeks, and am passing stools every morning, that look perfectly normal. Okay, some of them have been more gray than others (which I put down to teh bentonite), but mostly they’ve been normal colour (if anything a bit lighter than normal). ... I really want to pass mucoid plaque as I think I have parasites, and I think this would help to get rid of a lot of the parasite load. I’ve been drinking 2 litres of water a day, when I weigh 96 lbs (Ithink). Can anybody give me any hints as to how to speed the process up? Should i switch to oxypowder? SWF? ... rgds ... esme90   [retrieve this message]
      • for me, I did veggie juice fasting while doing the PB. Just...   scorpie   8y

for me, I did veggie juice fasting while doing the PB. Just a 3 day fast, you will see the difference. You will have the ’plague’ out. Make sure you do enemas while juice fasting to get rid of the debris - since most people have a hard time eliminating when not consuming solid food. Though for me I still had one normal bowel before the enema daily. After I stop fasting (eating vegetarian diet), I still have the plague out for several more days and it stopped when I stopped the PB... and that’s when the doubt came, if the ’plague’ is actually the formation of the PB. ... ... If you take oxypowd ...   [retrieve this message]
        • cool, juice fasting it is. I’m not really equipped to do en...   esme90   8y

cool, juice fasting it is. I’m not really equipped to do enemas, both mentally, and equipment wise. [blush] It’s mainly because I’m living with my intolerant parents. They have a hard time understanding that I’m veggie nevermind that I’m doing a colon cleanse ;-) ... Anyway, the point I was trying to make with my previous post, but then got distracted, is that it can’t be the P&B being the mucoid plaque, because I’m definitely passing teh P&B, but that it’s perfectly normal colour and consistency when it comes out of me. ... rgds ... esme90   [End]
          • Oxypowder does not satisfy people because you only see liqu...   hanna   8y

Oxypowder does not satisfy people because you only see liquefied fecal matter (I love it, because when I am clean the body absorbs the oxygen, we all need). Read through all posts and you find when people don’t use the bentonite, but only other products, they seldom see mucoid plaque. ... ... Don’t forget this all started with the death of John Wayne and Elvis Presley, who were not young and probably had lived a very rich ”food/drink” life. ... I googled it several years ago. ... ... Of course people that sell products are not going to agree.   [End]
            • I can’t speak directly to the methodology of everyone who h...   damoor   8y

I can’t speak directly to the methodology of everyone who has tried to do the total body cleanse properly, and not a colon cleanse. I would suggest that if the cleansing program is done as instructed, phenominal results will follow. Refraining from food would be the beginning, but it’s very important to proceed gradually. By slowly increasing the herbs daily to soften the old impacted fecal matter, drinking copius amounts of pure water, and eliminating food intake, will result in mucoid plaque loosening, and removal. I would venture to say that most who have made an attempt to cleanse ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It works better if you drink the terraimin clay water separ...   earlgrey   5mo

It works better if you drink the terraimin clay water separately before and about 20mins later drink the whole organic psyllium husks drink after...for parasites--- 1/4 teaspoon of fully ozonated olive oil works best (DE is good, too), I take it all the time before bed 4 hours away from food after my psyllium drink-- ozonatedoilonline.com... it took me about 3 weeks until I passed mucoid plaque and took me more than a year to remove it all-- in the beginning the mucoid plaque is the color of foods you commonly ingest and then it progressively gets darker and more putrid and then towards th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Today,  I’ve got this article, in my email, and it got me t...   humanoid   6y

Today,  I’ve got this article, in my email, and it got me thinking... (that’s a ’plus’, for me)  ... Next’s an excerpt, just as food for thought .......Let’s see the facts behind mucous plaque and undigested food rotting in the colon. ... If it were there, makes you wonder why it never shows up in colon surgeries or autopsies. You’d think that when the doctor opens up the colon he would see this mess of undigested food and mucous plaque. ... Funny enough it’s never reported. And some colon surgeons even say that after thousands of operations they’ve never seen it. ... That’s because it only exist ...   [retrieve this message]
      • #*%&$^@!!! I just wrote a detailed msg and somehow deleted ...   kndl1919   5mo

#*%&$^@!!! I just wrote a detailed msg and somehow deleted it, so this will be just a briefing of that msg. Basically I had an ileostomy to relieve some pain since I had been having bowel problems since 3 yrs. old. By the time I was 15 I was having only 2 bowel movements a month and was sick allll the time and in EXTREME PAIN,(At age 25, I had a miracle child, a story in itself, and EVERY bowel movement in my life has hurt twice the pain of 100% natural child birth) I eventually was scheduled for an 8am surgery for the temporary ileostomy to let the lrg bowel and rectum heal this was when ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yeah, then why do people most people’s mouths smell like ro...   earlgrey   5mo

Yeah, then why do people most people’s mouths smell like rotten shit...after the colon cleanse I never have bad breath...   [End]
  • Image Embedded My Candida Photos in all their glory   RN remi96   8y  C

Here ya go folks!  I feel like a walking science experiment. This is what is coming out of me practically everyday the last few days. Prior to that I was seeing some,but lately more and more and more. ... What is doing this? Psyllium , bentonite and liquid caprylic acid 1-2 times per day for the last 2 weeks 3 days and counting. Also warm water enema got the big stuff out. I tried to take as many pictures as I could. The first few are after doing an enema with only warm water. No bowel movement came out, only a big glob of candida. There is an image of the candida in a cup after I fished ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi Gooner, I think its partly related to metals, alongside ...   #42402   8y

Wow!!! I only have little white dots on my BM. I have a long way to go it would seem.   [End]
    • Re: all i can say is wow, thats scarey n/m   bemmer   8y
      • tell me about it. I am freaked and do not know what to do. ...   remi96   8y

tell me about it. I am freaked and do not know what to do. I know some might think I should be happy it is coming out. But my god, how was I walking around like this? no wonder I was so sick. Believe me I have mixed emotions. Happy, freaked, scared, terrified, disgusted. ... ... If I could crawl out of my body I would. I just feel everwhere I go now I have company. Company I don’t want.   [End]
    • Re: My Candida Photos in all their glory   #56070   8y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
    • Thanks for documenting Remi   onthejourney   8y

Michelle, ... ... After seeing those pics maybe we should all join hands and sing Kumbayah or something. All joking aside, that’s amazing and your documentation makes it easier for us to know what to expect. ... ... I am sure I would be just as horrified as you but I only hope that I will begin to expel this stuff. I just ordered the Caproil a few days ago. Those shakes still constipate me. How often do you do your enemas? I am beginning to find that when I do the shakes, I have to do the enemas at least every other day or otherwise I start feeling bad - irritable and blocked up. How much wate ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My Candida Photos in all their glory   sans sucre   8y

Excellent!!! That looks like the stuff coming out of me, too. :) :) ... ... You asked back on another page what I do for my enema. I usually just use the commercial Fleet stuff which is a saline solution. After you mentioned warm water, I decided to warm up my enema bottles by putting them in a pan of hot water for about 15 minutes before I use, and it works much better that way. But, I also do colonics about once a month, so the bottles are sufficient for the in between times, I think. I once tried a coffee enema, but it made me feel woozy, and ACV does not work well for me either. It i ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Sans ... ... Yours looks like this? Yikes, I am really sca...   remi96   8y

Sans ... ... Yours looks like this? Yikes, I am really scared. Especially because all of sudden I feel like alot more is going to come out. Pains in my gut and grumbling. ... ... Please tell me again your looks like this. That would be reassuring. We must both be doing something really right.   [End]
        • No doubt about it - mine looks exacty like this. And, I to...   sans sucre   8y

No doubt about it - mine looks exacty like this. And, I too tend to get crampy when I am about to unload a blob. I agree - looks scary. But I always do feel better when I unload some. The only thing is, right now my blobs are not quite as large as yours, but I attribute that to my colonics taking out the worst of it. I can tell by how I feel I am doing something right!! :)   [End]
      • No doubt about it - mine looks exacty like this. And, I to...   gooner   8y

how much water do you use and hold it for ... and how do you do youre coffee plus how much   [End]
        • Hi - I think this is directed to me?? The water I use is p...   sans sucre   8y

Hi - I think this is directed to me?? The water I use is pre-measured in the Fleet enemas I use. I think it is about 6 ounces. I hold 10-15 minutes. I don’t do coffee enemas becuase I did not like them. The one I did a long time ago, I just emptied out a Fleet bottle and poured in organic brewed coffee which was brewed in filtered water. Most folks who do these enemas get an enema bag, which holds a lot more water. Since I also do colonics, I feel I am ok with the small bottle for the in-between times.   [End]
    • God that’s scary, at least you’re getting the stuff out. De...   boronia   8y

God that’s scary, at least you’re getting the stuff out. Despite what they are, they’re fantastic photos.... the last two are quite beautiful...almost like works of art!   [End]
    • Why can’t I see the photos, do I not have the right program...   dtermined   8y

Why can’t I see the photos, do I not have the right program on my computer?   [End]
      • Yep, scary ... ... Works of art, I dunno. Should have thei...   remi96   8y

Yep, scary ... ... Works of art, I dunno. Should have their portraits placed in a museum...of medical sciuecne or something maybe , lol. ... ...   [End]
        • Remi, Thank you so much for your report and photos.’A pictu...   Deotima   8y

Remi, Thank you so much for your report and photos.’A picture speaks a thousand words’.It seems that my ME[CFS] may be at least partly due to candida and I shall set aside time to do your protocol. Now to find the ingredients in England, also an enema kit. ... Could you please tell: ... 1.How you felt with the severe candida infection before treatment?[ie your symptoms] ... 2.Are you feeling too ill to work at the moment while the candida is being expelled? ... I’m so glad for you, the worst must be over now. It gives us all hope. Please keep us posted. Love and Light, Deotima.   [End]
          • I WAS extremely ill. I have not been ’well” for about 8 yea...   remi96   8y

I WAS extremely ill. I have not been ’well” for about 8 years. But the last year or so was a nightmare ... ... burning skin on head and face ... burning skin in isolated other spots. ... feeling disoriented ... Feeling poisoned ... anxiety ... depression ... insomnia ... constipation ... bloating ... hopeless ... ... That was prior to starting this regimen. I know feel a million time better nad I am fine to go to work adn function.   [End]
    • yuck!!   humanoid   8y

cONGRATS ON YOUR RESULTS... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Your photographs are breathtakingly ’yucky’, and a great reality check to all.... ... ... ... ... There’s no doubt that. over-80% of the world’s population do have these (and many others) unwanted "guests" living the "vida loca" inside our stressed and overloaded bodies, wearing us down on a daily basis, which contribute directly, and undirectly, to a great deal of the stress, ailments and disorders of all type since childhood to the end of our times.... ... ... ... ...  It’s very encouraging for us, still on our ways to getting rid of this ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: My Candida Photos in all their glory   monica92   8y

Soooooooooooooo interesting Rem. Thx for the photos. ... I have to say, about a month or so ago...I came on here and posted in a panic. I had a white glob come out of me as well, all by itself. My glob was about 2 inches in length BUT didnt have the stringy look yours does. If BOTH of ours was candida...then why do they look different? Mine wasnt so stringy just a clearish/whitish glob. I was scared. ... Prior to that...all i had done was CUT DOWN , not eliminate all yeast/sugar. I couldnt do a strict diet or take ANYTHING because i’m pregnant. I have felt ILL for about a year...getting insa ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have had globs too that were not stringy. It is candida ....   remi96   8y

I have had globs too that were not stringy. It is candida ... ... Doctors do not believe in candida, but they are wrong. they told me I was not sick either and you see what is coming out of me. ... ... You can get a stool test ordered by a doctor, whihc ever one ordered the doctors data. But I had a blood test through doctors data and it rated my candida sky high and look what is now coming out so I find it very accurate. ... ... ...   [End]
        • Great thank you Remi. I just dont know what the result ”2+”...   monica92   8y

Great thank you Remi. I just dont know what the result ”2+” means. An ND ordered the test for me...but i wanted to do another on my own...or ask an MD for a test but i didnt know they could run a test in a regular docs office.   [End]
          • Remi, how much of this stuff do you think has to come out b...   #58396   8y

Remi, how much of this stuff do you think has to come out before you start returning back to normal? I have been pooping the same stuff that you have for a whole month now and I can tell that my mood is improving when I am not having dieoff.   [End]
            • I believe this could go on for 2-3 months maybe longer. I d...   remi96   8y

I believe this could go on for 2-3 months maybe longer. I do not really care as long as it keeps coming out. My head is feeling clearer as I progress and I am getting better and better. What took years to develope will take some time to fix. I am just so happy I am on the right track now. I found the right thing that is working and getting big results. So what may have taken 6 months before might only take 2 now. I am hopeful. ... ... I am not seeing the giant clumps everyday. Two days in a row I did. And than a week or so ago another one. But that is all. Leads me to believe that it is dieing ...   [retrieve this message]
          • oh they can, they just won’t is mre like it. Try asking a t...   remi96   8y

oh they can, they just won’t is mre like it. Try asking a traditional MD for a candida test, you might get laughed at or read the riot act. They do not believe it exist. This whole time I ahve been sick I have had doctors telling me I am healthy as a horse. they run tons of tests and everything is fine because they are not looking for the right things. Finally you realize you are on your own. You are better off going to the naturopath who at least understands candida and knows it can exist. ... ... Did you try calling Drs Data and asking them what the result smean? Did you Dr. not explain it to ...   [retrieve this message]
            • I emailed Doc Data and they said they can not interpret res...   monica92   8y

I emailed Doc Data and they said they can not interpret results for me...that the ND should do that. My ND said....well its elevated but i’ve seen worse. Soooooo.....what the hell does that mean. Ya know. ... Reason i dont trust that reply is cause she gave me huuuuuuuundreds of dollars worth of potions to help me with candida and i dont want to be ripped off if candida is not the true CAUSE of my ill health.   [End]
      • [Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   #56070   8y

[Message Body Hidden by a Forum Moderator]   [End]
        • i really feel like emailing a so called gastro specialist w...   bemmer   8y

i really feel like emailing a so called gastro specialist who i saw who does not believe in candida andd showing him your pictures and hopefully mine once stuff arrives and saying WHAT A LOSER CANDIDA IS REAL and that i no more about gastro probs than he does and im not trained. but i wont. ... ... canr wait for my stuff to arrive. i may start with the clay and physillium with a mix i got that contains gse, water soloiuble teat tree oil, and colidal gold. and then hit it with CA when it gets here. doing liver flush tonite thou as i am feeling a bit worse and LF helps to also flush ouot t ...   [retrieve this message]
          • you are wasting your time arguing with block heads. Preciou...   remi96   8y

you are wasting your time arguing with block heads. Precious time you need to be caring for yourself. I know it is infuriating. I feel the same. Now, I hate all MD’s. I depsise them. I suffered for so long for nothing. It was all unneccesary. Either Md’s behave this way because they are pressured by other MDs or they truly do not understand. But candida is NOT a mainstream illness. Most diseases were not mainstream. I mean, they just admitted that PMS actually exists. What a joke. ... ... Everything that you need to do to get better, you can do without an MD. You have an a naturopath to order t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • i really feel like emailing a so called gastro specialist w...   #58396   8y

What’s progestrone? ...   [End]
    • Very interesting. I would say the majority is intestinal mu...   shroom   8y

Very interesting. I would say the majority is intestinal mucus and there are definitly rhizomes from candida hyphea. That is incredible--I guess you had symptoms of ”leaky gut” big time!----------------------------Shroom   [End]
      • I had symptoms like I was going to die basically. Or wish I...   remi96   8y

I had symptoms like I was going to die basically. Or wish I had. ... ... It is all candida, much of it sometimes appears in my bm but you cannot see it because it is inside. When I try to cut through a bm I can’t do it. It is like trying to cut through grissle on meat...weird. Mucus generally is sift , this stuff is not , it is tuff most of the time. ... ... Shroom ... ... I thought you were gonna ask me to mail some to you for anaylizing, lol   [End]
        • I would, but mailing biologicals through the mail might be ...   shroom   8y

I would, but mailing biologicals through the mail might be tricky. I think FedEx might do it but the reciever has to be a lab or something. ... You say it is tough like grissle? That is weird. Maybe there is an explaination in some of the forensic journals where autopsies have been performed on cadavers. If they open bodies up all the time, they must run into this stuff. ... I know when I was doing the B&P formula it was clearing stuff out of me, but nothing like this. ... I will take a look around the ”web world” to see if I can find out more. ... By-the-way, good work! This is the kind of stuff tha ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Well , thats maybe because you needed the p the b and the c...   remi96   8y

Well , thats maybe because you needed the p the b and the ca in the shake. Also , it is when I do enemas that these big amounts come out. Now I am sure they wuld eventually come out with a bowel movement...or would they? who knows. IN any case many time I do an eneam and no bowel movement only a clump. ... ... You know many people think they are bloated because of candida or die off or the psyllium is doing it. You know I am only bloated whe I backed up. The minute I get cleared out I am fine. And I am finding that it is the clumps of candida breaking loose seem to be causing constipation and ...   [retrieve this message]
            • O.K. I did some looking around, and it turns out that many ...   shroom   8y

O.K. I did some looking around, and it turns out that many people who have parasitic, bacterial, or ”other” types of infection in the bowel {or are overly acidic} will cause the production of ’mucin’ a type of polyprotein of some sort. Anyway, it’s basically mucus which is designed to protect the bowel-lining. After many years it can build up to the point where many patients can suffer from chronic and painful constipation. It ”hardens” like a thick rubber. This phenomenon is not always understood by the mainstream medical guys. I would think a colonoscopy whould reveal it. It must depend ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Mt initial line of attack was to get rid of ”mucioud plaque...   remi96   8y

Mt initial line of attack was to get rid of ”mucioud plaque” where i thought they might behiding. I never imagined that I would see giant blobs of candida, but so far no plaque. What I understand about the plaque is that it can take many months to see any results, so I polan on stock with my cleansing for a long time until I see mucioud plaque as that is where the little suckers will live nad hide.   [End]
          • I have always been extremely picky about which green tea I ...   budman   7y

wow nasty stuff i have been on a no carb diet for a wile im all bake up cant go to the bath room if i do its not much can i do the b&p formula or is this going to back me up more,thanks   [End]
    • Very interesting. I would say the majority is intestinal mu...   shroom   8y

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention; becareful now that you have exposed these holes in the gut. You may experience some allergic reactions your not used too. ... Shroom   [End]
    • Thank you, Michelle! ... ... You really motivated me to ge...   #29417   8y

Thank you, Michelle! ... ... You really motivated me to get going. I had been doing some other things, but I just started to down a p&b shake, with GSE + other antifungals in it. ... ... I haven’t even finished it, but it is pulling the ’gunk’ off of my tongue! ... My tongue has been completely coated in white/yellow for as long as I can remember... can’t brush it off, looks awful.. knew it was thrush, but... ... ... Anyway, with each sip of the shake more of it is coming off. I have a pink tip, now! ... ... :) ... ... This is helping me finish the awful-tasting P&B - very motivating as I visualize the same thing h ...   [retrieve this message]
    • REMI96, ... Hi i have viewed all of your photos, well your ...   foxsolrblue   8y

REMI96, ... Hi i have viewed all of your photos, well your stool looks about normal, but i would stop taking all those other things and stick with the metamucill only. ... As many enemas and colonics that iv had,i was told that i had too much mucus in my system thats all. You should go to a colonic clinic and get the series of colonics only. ... BILL.   [End]
    • OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has been coming out of me too an...   #66557   8y

OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has been coming out of me too and I had no idea what it was! Please, where did you get liquid caprilic acid? How much are you taking a day of the P&B and CA? What is your diet like? My gosh....thank you so much for posting this! ... Red   [End]
      • I got my liquid caprylic acid from a,azon.com from a compan...   remi96   7y

I got my liquid caprylic acid from a,azon.com from a company called innovite. I take 1 tablespoon per day in a shake ( p&b shake) ... ... You are seeing the exaclt same thing?// ... ... I posted this 7 months ago and I a still passing this stuff. Not more giant globs, but there is still alot coming out. ... ...   [End]
    • that is not candita ! it is exess mucus what you are doing ...   jaymz   7y

that is not candita ! it is exess mucus what you are doing with the enemas is not good at all for you. your first clue that this is no good is that you have pain in your intestines. if you want to clean out your bowels drink warm water mixed with some good quality sea salt preferably himalayin pink salt   [End]
      • I believe it is candida. I have passed mucous before and i...   YBGone   7y

I believe it is candida. I have passed mucous before and it is slimy.... looks like snot. I have also just recently passed candida.. which looks just like these pictures. They kind of look like worms.. they are stringy, but not slimy. ... ... I’ve been experiencing an onslaught of symptoms this week. I didn’t know if the yeast was growing or dying... but after seeing it pass this morning, I believe it is dying. Very freaky! But like someone else said, better out than in! I’m looking forward to more getting out! ... ... I can’t take psyllium though, it hurts my stomach so much. The dr. has me o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • remi, ... ... What is your BP recipe?   izw   7y

remi, ... ... What is your BP recipe?   [End]
    • Dear Remi96: ... ... How long have you been on P&B shakes ...   agaefta   7y

Dear Remi96: ... ... How long have you been on P&B shakes and caproyl before that happened (you passing that increadible ”thing”)? I have been doing the shakes for two weeks now, started the caproyl (liquid) three days ago, but I haven’t passed any candida yet. I cannot wait. I am worried that it will not die and I am sure it is in me. I have seen single strings from time to time, so I know there is more, but it seems to be taking forever. Can I do anything to speed up the process? ... ... I have had problems with candida for years, but not until a month ago did I find out ON MY OWN where my symtpom ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Image Embedded I saw something exactly like this come out of me and though...   archersdream   6y

I saw something exactly like this come out of me and thought it was worms! ... About a year ago I decided to try something called First Cleanse which was supposed to be a really gentle intestinal cleanse. After four days I couldn’t keep taking it because my abdominal cramps and bloating were so awful and I couldn’t have a movement, itched all night, felt like things were biting me, had body twitches and terrible insomnia. After a few days of Metamucil out came something that looked exactly like what your picture looks like. I took a picture. Only, I believe there were some worms there too... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Hi..Can you tell me how much of each remedy you were using ...   srm1129   5y

Hi..Can you tell me how much of each remedy you were using when all this crap came out of you! Holy taleedies! ... ... Thanks ... Stephanie   [End]
    • Hey... thanks for the photos... I am a bit concerned and ha...   paintball   5y

Hey... thanks for the photos... I am a bit concerned and have been looking for photos of candida... I am on a pogram to rid candida and have had two entire colonys pass... The first looked like skinny mushrooms... but big in relation to yours... the round top portion is about the size of a dime and then a long tail like portion that is about quarter inch wide and two inches long... the entire bowl full... and then the second colony was smaller but the same shape darker color... both times I was lathargic two to three days prior and after.. the second I was down sick in bed with a full DAY ...   [retrieve this message]
    • hiya, you obviously posted a while ago but i am really inte...   smiler2   3y

hiya, you obviously posted a while ago but i am really interested to know more. ... ... What did you take? ... How long /regularly did you take it? ... What were your symptoms before? ... Did you have any symptoms after? ... ... Sorry for all the questions i am just fascinated as i am a sure i have candida but i have tried various detoxes etc and had no luck. ... ... Thanks   [End]
      • I am mostly cured now. It was a long haul and alot of trial...   Remi96   3y

I am mostly cured now. It was a long haul and alot of trial and error. I found in my own personal experience that taking supplements did nothing. The only thing that worked was repeated enemas that flushed it. Afer I got enought of it out I feel better and better. I can eat regular food now and I feel fine .   [End]
    • Congrats on riding yourself of that hideous monster. I beli...   diehealing   11mo

Congrats on riding yourself of that hideous monster. I believe to be dealing with a similar infestation. Out of curiosity, the candida or whatever it was that came out of you, was that inferring with your digestive health? The reason I ask is because I believe to have intestinal candida in its fungal form, and it interferes tremendously with my ability to have bowel movements and seems to produce strange surges of gas sometimes. For this reason I’m now at the point where I have to take psyllium fiber and a probiotic/prebiotic to maintain my intestinal regularity and health. I have seen muc ...   [retrieve this message]
    • What do you eat while doing this treatment?   jgemms81   24d

What do you eat while doing this treatment?   [End]
  • Colonix Program: Alaming Results 3rd week   NewToAllThis   8y  C

I thought it was important to type my experience, for someone else who may be wanting to cleanse. ... ... Background: 37 year old female- 143lb - Up to age 34 was a size 4. Up until this age, I was a lucky girl. High metabolism. Fairly Active. About at age 34, I started to have hormonal issues (so says the Dr). Very tired in the mornings, depressed, weight gain of 10 lbs, (which would of been ok, except it was around my midsection. Very odd look for body size for with extended belly. (Dr explained that this is just how some people gain weight. Talk about feeling frustrated, I felt I should ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • 4 days to go until my guarantee expires on my colonix, has ...   lancelot   8y

4 days to go until my guarantee expires on my colonix, has worked some but some cramping and feeling constipated, cramping has seemed to stopped though. I dont think I want to go another 2 months on this stuff, I think it is a good product but just not for me, still have a bloated tummy. ... ...   [End]
  • psyllium and bentonite shakes   lovilla   8y  C

i started a psyllium bentonite cleans two days ago. i wanted to see the ropelike rubbery mucoid plaque stuff. and i did. it was only on day two. then i started thinking. i went and put one table spoon of psyllium and one teaspoon of bentonite clay in an 8oz glass (that makes one dose of the cleansing drink),and let is sit on the counter for one hr. for anyone doing the cleanse or thinking of doing the cleanse, i recommend doing the same. i was astonished and saddened by what i saw. one tablespoon of pysillium swelled and took the entire form of the 8 once glass. imagine taking 3 to 5 of th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i started a psyllium bentonite cleans two days ago. i wante...   #56846   8y

LOL. Sorry you feel misled dear. Have you really examined your mucoid plaque? There ain’t no way that stuff is psyllium. ... Recommend you continue with your regime in good faith.   [End]
      • i have confidence in the bentonite clay and the psyllium fo...   lovilla   8y

i have confidence in the bentonite clay and the psyllium for that matter. i have confidence that there are toxins being taken out of my body so i will continue with the cleanse. but you really should try this out. there was no liquid consistancy whatsoever in the glass. i pured water on top of the stuff in the glass and it just sat there. this stuff was so solidified water couldnt permeate it. its kinda hard to explain so bear with me. im now convinced that 99 percent of the roppy stuff is psyllium.lol   [End]
        • This has been debated over and over and over and over and o...   unyquity   8y

This has been debated over and over and over and over and over and over again. ... ... It is easy to understand why you feel as you feel...but you obviously have not seen any true mucoid plaque. ... ... It’s rubbery, it’s dark/black, it reeks, and there’s no mistaking it for psyllium and bentonite once you’ve seen it and smelled it. ... ... The P & B shakes you took, did not dehydrate like what you put in a glass of water and allowed to dry out...it never saw the light of day (nor the air) when it was in your body. Take some psyllium & bentonite, mix it with water, then mix that mixture with the same am ...   [retrieve this message]
          • When I first started using psyllium, I was like you. I sus...   letitrain   8y

When I first started using psyllium, I was like you. I suspected that the brown 10” ropes I was passing was the psyllium. But then one day I was shocked by what came out of me. Five feet, wrapping around and around the top of the toilet, of rough, nasty, black stuff! I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it for myself. Good Luck!   [End]
  • Important message on mucoid plaque!!!   bobbyrubio   9y  C

Greetings friends, ... I found this post in another area (same site) and thought I’d share it with you ... May God bless you... ... Robert R. ... ... ”i believe that people that use this stuff are wonderful, because they are open minded. we don’t subscribe to the promotional machines of the big pharms, who make million making you take medicine you dont need, becasue each pill they buy is pure profit for them. (the first pill they sell costs millions , nearly 100 million, in r&d and 3 rounds of FDA trials) but every pill after that costs nothing to make. so the more they sell, the happeir they are. ... ... th ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Some people need to believe in an evil in order to see the ...   Theotherside   9y

Some people need to believe in an evil in order to see the good. The other side is that belief in this evil gets them motivated and that is ok. There will come a time when darkness shall be made light. ... ... Theo ...   [End]
    • MUST CONSIDER! Important message on mucoid plaque!!!   unyquity   9y

Greetings, ... ... I agree witht the basics of what bobbyrubio is saying...especially the part that when we’re looking at two options and disregard one as false, we have a VERY bad habit of accepting the second option as true (whether it’s true or not)...and that’s something that happens with natural health & healers FAR TOO FREQUENTLY! So when one is considering ”side one” and ”side two”, it’s always good to consider some of the ’logical basics’and personal experiences...and not just what one see in print or published...from EITHER side of the debate. ... ... And here’s some of the ’logical’ highl ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I should also mention, that I noticed that when I was done ...   bobbyrubio   9y

I should also mention, that I noticed that when I was done with my P&B shakes, that the residue in the cup was a coagulated, rubbery residue that was hard to clean out of the cup. ... I think the ingredients mixed in with our fesces can give the appearence of fecal plaque. Again, upon examining the ”ropes” they resembled almost perfectly a portion of solid(not hollowed)intestine, as one would expect if this was indeed something brushed out from the lining. I do think that what is being photographed and seen is merely a psyillium,betonote clay and fecal cast of our intestines; And possibly col ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I should also mention, that I noticed that when I was done ...   unyquity   9y

Greetings, ... ... You say: I do think that what is being photographed and seen is merely a psyillium,betonote clay and fecal cast of our intestinesa and possibly colon.   [End]
        • They say that over a long course of time with the right die...   PinkRoziz   9y

They say that over a long course of time with the right diet of mostly raw organic foods, you will clean out your system eventually. There are people who have fasted (I think there was a SWF faster who passed a few) with no PB that passed MP as well. Just stirring the pot with what I gathered from research and these forums... that is if you wish to believe everything you read rather then testing it yourself and figuring your own body out. ;) ... ... But, as with everything in life, there will always be 2 sides to a coin.   [End]
    • Re: Important message on mucoid plaque!!!   likeitornot   9y

There are a few of us over on the Master Cleanse board who have passed mucoid plaque drinking nothing but lax tea, salt water, lemon juice and maple syrup.. ... ... So there goes all the food/pb binding with crap and other theories. I don’t see how a liquid diet like the MC can make MP.   [End]
      • hi there, ... ... Just want you to know it doesn’t cost 10...   bobbyrubio   9y

hi there, ... ... Just want you to know it doesn’t cost 100 bucks for this treatment, ... ... Psyllium husks are inexpensive (8 bucks a can) and the bentonite at my local health food store, is around 17 dollars. ... ... Just drink a LOT of water. The PB shakes can dry you out... ... ... Might want to read the FAQ’s as well, lots of good info in there as well. ... ... Peace. ... ...   [End]
        • I have many but they look similar as what you can see on th...   tamas   9y

I have many but they look similar as what you can see on the drnatura.com or ariseandshine.com sites. So I don’t think that they can be medicines for your doubts. I don’t want to make them public either. ... ... Read the master cleanse forums too. I think the answers which you have got were pretty clear too . They were convincing for me at least. ... ... ... ...   [End]
        • im going to do a colonix & im thinking of doing a liver flu...   likeitornot   9y

Sorry, no pics. ... ... You could try asking on the Master Cleanse board if anyone took pics or is willing too. ... ...   [End]
        • Hi, ... ... it just came into my mind last night. When I d...   tamas   9y

Hi, ... ... it just came into my mind last night. When I did my 1st month (5 weeks) arise and shine program, including 9 days 3rd phase and 12 days master phase (I strictly followed the eating rules) I didn’t get those lumpy results. I did later 2 months colonix program, 10 days master cleanse, and during these I started to get similar things as they are on the official pictures. So, it is a proof for me that this is not something formed from the supplement which you take. ... I have done another month of arise and shine too where I got different things than in the 1st one. It is actually in accor ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Alternative to Pysllium Husk   selden   9y  C

For those of us that are allergic to pysllium husk, what is the alternative for removing mucoid plaque? Any suggestions would be great.   [End]
    • You could try flaxseed. I bought the Flora golden flaxseed ...   prettysoulful   9y

You could try flaxseed. I bought the Flora golden flaxseed for my daughter, but haven’t used it yet. You may also consider using the Triphala, I have had success with that in the past, and since starting it again.   [End]
      • Magnesium oxide cleanser like colosan or http://www.oxypow...   hanna   9y

Magnesium oxide cleanser like colosan or http://www.oxypowder.com ... Triphala is more to get regular but not as a bowelcleanse. The same with the LBB capsules from Ask BarefootHerbalist.. ...   [End]
        • I dont think the ”mucoid plaque” is what everybody thinks i...   bobbyrubio   9y

I dont think the ”mucoid plaque” is what everybody thinks it is. I was doing the P&B shakes (4 days) and what was passing after a few days didn’t look like a build up but rather a cast of my intestinal/colon track. I did some reading elsewhere and there has supposedly never been any plaque spotted by doctors when they take cameras in to patients GI. ... I also read that the texture of our insides (similar to the inside of our mouth) doesn’t really allow for that kind/quantity of a build up. Also, my concerns were based on stories I’ve heard about John Wayne and Elvis Presley, that maybe I mig ...   [retrieve this message]
          • That’s ok we don’t have to believe everything. I did the ox...   hanna   9y

That’s ok we don’t have to believe everything. I did the oxypowder cleanses so it will dissolve old fecal matter, so you don’t get to see anything, so I just assume that I am clean. ... I don’t like fiber cleansers, I tried for 4 days, so for me it is easy to skip the whole thing. Now it would be different if I knew I would loose 20 lbs I would do it. ... So get on with your liverflushing that has done wonders for me so I hope it will for you too. ... If you want to discuss more of this stuff you probably should go to the debate forum. ... BTW this question has been on Ask Andreas forum. Check out the ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Salt Water Flush - Never Again!!! (don't follow with juice)   RN letitrain   9y  C

I passed five collective feet of mucoid plaque yesterday, but felt like I still had to ”go.” I felt clogged. I did an enema last night, but only a little water came back out, with a bunch of toilet-paper-looking candida flakes. This morning I still couldn’t go, even though I’ve been eating regularly all along. ... ... Today I didn’t eat anything. I’ve been preoccupied with cleaning house, and surprisingly not hungry. This afternoon, I decided to try a salt water flush. I used Shelley’s (askshelley.com) recipe of two TBSP non-iodized sea salt in a warm quart of filtered water. I was only ...   [retrieve this message]
    • i did not get what u meant ... never again?means was this h...   martin2176   9y

i did not get what u meant ... never again?means was this horrible? ... can i drink juice after this ? ... usaid u drank apple juice and then u had this rock this comming out .. ... that was a good think right? ... so what exactly do u mean..im confused   [End]
      • i did not get what u meant ... never again?means was this h...   #35535   9y

I have only ever heard of the drink being 2 tsp of sea salt to 32 oz of water. Did you really use 2 tbsp?   [End]
        • Ugh, yes. I did read some posts where this was being debat...   letitrain   9y

Ugh, yes. I did read some posts where this was being debated, but I trusted Shelley. SHELLEY!!!!!!!! Here’s what I read - copied from askshelley.com: ... ... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ... ... Salt Water Flush ... The Salt Water Flush is basically an enema that you drink. The advantage over the enema is that unlike an enema, you also flush your small intestine. The disadvantage is you have to drink a lot of salty water, blech! :) ... ... Warm up one quart of good filtered water, NOT distilled, in a safe, non-reactive pan. It should feel comfort ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Drinking salt water was very very difficult for me. I don’...   letitrain   9y

Drinking salt water was very very difficult for me. I don’t think I’ll ever try this method again! But... it did work. I think it might have been the fruit and apple juice, mixed with salt-water that was apparently still in my stomach, that made me throw up. After the blockage was passed, much fluid passed. I’m fine now - can drink/eat anything because there isn’t a pool of salt water clogged up in my stomach.   [End]
    • I need to get a better scale =o(   letitrain   9y

Any recommendations? I weighed while waiting for the swf, then right afterwards. I was two pounds lighter. It’s a digital scale, which probably rounds to nearest pound, so maybe it wasn’t a full two pounds? Anyway, I just weighed again, and it’s UP four pounds! I’ve never been obsessive about my weight before, but I’ve been curious since I started passing mucoid plaque. I have been really thirsty (and tired) since this afternoon’s swf. Maybe it’s all liquid. Maybe it’s the way I was standing. Who knows. Blah! I was LIKING the ”two pounds less”!!!   [End]
    • Re: Salt Water Flush - Never Again!!! (don't follow with ju...   j.m.user   4y

Hi I’m having the exact same problem caused by salt water and I’m really happy to know that you were recovered from it. Could you please tell me what you took to get better or how long it took before all the salt clogged in your stomach went away. I will be going to see my GP soon during the mean time do you know what I could possibly eat every day I’m getting stomach cramps because of this thanks!   [End]
      • You may want to try 2 tsp of salt to 32 ounces, as opposed ...   Mystery3   3mo

You may want to try 2 tsp of salt to 32 ounces, as opposed to 2 Tbsp. A laxative tea the night before the salt water cleanse may help, followed by the salt water first thing in the AM. ... ... Many gulp it to try to just get it down. That may work for some, but not for others. When on the MC, I took sips every minute. Yes, it took longer, but I know my body and gulping will only make it come back up (and it doesn’t matter what I gulp). ... ... My main concern, however, with a salt water flush is that one not have a condition in which salt may be harmful to them in fast or excessive doses. On the MC, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • There is NO SUCH THING as ”mucoid Plaque”. Even though all ...   enlightened414   11mo

There is NO SUCH THING as ”mucoid Plaque”. Even though all these BS ”Health” sites and soccer moms with their INFINITE wisdom from getting their GED after dropping out of grammar school while pregnant may say differently. How about http://www.colonic-association.net/documents/MUCOIDPLAQUE.pdf ... the COLONIC ASSOCIATION with COLON DOCTORS. There is a pdf. READ IT. Anyone who has a colonic endoscopy can see plain as day that their colons are pink and healthy, NOTHING ”builds up” around the walls of your colon, its a myth that only old women believe. Whats coming out of you is CLAY from the cle ...   [retrieve this message]
      • It really annoys me when people come on websites like this ...   sixtyseconds   11mo

It really annoys me when people come on websites like this and belittle all the people who are looking for answers. What are you credentials? You can only supply a PDF that you read somewhere online... Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences and I look forward to trying it out.   [End]
        • Quoting - - - ”It really annoys me when people come on webs...   ohWOW   8mo

Quoting - - - ”It really annoys me when people come on websites like this and belittle all the people who are looking for answers. What are you credentials? You can only supply a PDF that you read somewhere online... Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences and I look forward to trying it out.” ... ... ... Response to Quoted material: ... ... Obviously you have failed to look at the organization tied to that ’PDF’.......organization of COLON HYDROTHERAPY PRACTITIONERS! ... ... Obviously, the internet is not the place one ’should be looking for health information ’ in the first place without consulting ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: Salt Water Flush - Never Again!!! dont follow with juice   spydra   43d

ya know, enlightened, i don’t typically take the time to respond to your kind of mucosal plaque, but for some reason, your comment really rubbed me the wrong way. I wonder why...maybe because my thin 9-year-old son has been struggling with some kind of intestinal dilemma for the past three years. There is something stuck just outside of his stomach...and everyone keeps telling us that it’s hardened stool...but it’s not, that is, not unless you yourself are stuck in my son’s gut. your answer sucked, and was far from enlightened, buddy. wake up and take a dump in your toilet instead of a ...   [retrieve this message]
  • I think that we are being misled about mucoid plaque   #41683   9y  C

I do not believe what we are experiencing with the bowel cleanse is mucoid plaque. ... ... I am on the fourth day of BH and up until today have been getting a lot of wastes that look the same as all of the photos of MP on this forum. I have fasted the whole time. ... ... I have read hundreds of posts in this forum and got the impression that what is coming out is all mucoid plaque and that it was stuck to some portion of the intestine and that the cleanse loosened it. ... ... The shakes that we are consuming solidify in our stomach and small intestine. The volume that we drink is the volume that must b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • That's not true for several reasons   MidlothianGirl   9y

I’ve done other p*b cleanses/shakes and didn’t get out mucoid plaque AT ALL. Plus, the shape of the mucoid plaque is the same shape as the intestines. I just don’t buy into that because someone would have to explain precisely and exactly how and why some p&b cleanses work, why some others don’t, and why the crap I passed on BH looked like sausage casings with junk inside (just like some pics I’ve seen). I have considered this but dismissed it because of what I indicated. You aren’t really giving a good reason to believe what you are saying other than that is your opinion because you ha ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I think that we are being misled about mucoid plaque   jaaynee   9y

That is quite possible that its the shakes being solidified in our bowel, A very reasonable hypothesis. ... I wondered also why if people were getting all this mucoid plaque out, why they didnt lose a lot of weight at the same time. ... ... However, I am also curious as to why these ’ropes’ come out in long pieces. Psylium doesnt harden that much in the intestines and could easily break apart after the bowel movement. It doesnt stay in one piece. Now you might say that it could be the herbs that make it stick together but I cant imagine that most of these herbs that are used as a laxative would bi ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I understand doubt - it’s a good thing. One should not have...   ccox   9y

I understand doubt - it’s a good thing. One should not have blind faith but be inquisitive, analytical, look for reason and real understanding. So, I’m cool with your question. Bring it on. ... ... I did the BH cleanse and others. As a scientist, I took it, analyzed it. It is just scientifically impossible for the black ropes to be formed by the P &B in such short periods of time. If you take the ropes, cut them in half, you can see the difference. Plus the outer, black coating is full of dead cells, and such a wide variety of substances not in the shakes. Further, I didn’t do this but others h ...   [retrieve this message]
        • yes, you have some good points there. I have never myself e...   jaaynee   9y

yes, you have some good points there. I have never myself examines any MP but when you think about it the black colour doesmake sense. Consider a very constipated person, their bowel movements could be very dark to black and hard as well as hard to pass, so why would it be impossible to conclude that MP could exist? Mp has similar qualities by the sound of it. ... ... anyway we need skeptics or we would be just a bunch of idiots.   [End]
          • Oh, and I forgot one thing. When I did the BH cleanse, I lo...   ccox   9y

Oh, and I forgot one thing. When I did the BH cleanse, I lost 10 pounds. So, that answers your question on that. I would wait until your done with the cleanse to test your weight loss. Some people (I don’t have this particular issue) actually become bloated and gassy from psyllium. This could be why you haven’t lost weight. When you conclude the cleanse and get off the psyllium for a few days, you may find a sudden drop in your weight from the cleanse. A possible answer, anyway.   [End]
    • The MP starts coming out rubbery. That was the first consi...   Lovey   9y

The MP starts coming out rubbery. That was the first consistency of my MP. After the second day, the MP was darker rope. Toward the end, I was getting MP that was more like tar. I also got some that was layered...some dark green with black winding all the way through it and around it...Some tar, some rubbery, some very soft and weak. BH cannot change it’s properties like that. ... ... In order for BH to be MP, it would have to sit in the same place in the intestines for a long enough period of time to reshape itself to the contours of the intestines. If it did that, it would probably do that e ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: I think that we are being misled about mucoid plaque   #41683   9y

What I said in my post: ... ... ”The mucous and what is on the outside of it was in our intestines. The rubbery part is the solidified shake. The solidified shake takes on the shape of the small intestine thereby forming the irregular rope look” ... ... The black stuff and the mucous and other chunks was in the intestine and it stuck to the BH. ... ... I have worked with bentonite over the past 25 years. It is used to treat certain toxic wastes and when mixed with local clays makes an excellent liner in a landfill. ... ... Bentonite has the physical characteristic of being able to absorb about 10 times its w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • One way to tell...   olivia311   9y

A good test of your theories about ropes, mucoid plaque and the blessed herbs cleanse would be to complete several blessed herb cleanses within a relatively short amount of time. If the diet was kept fairly clean during the cleanses, then according to the intestinal logic that most of the mucoid plaque/blessed herb believers follow on this site, eventually the amount of mucoid plaque removed during the BH cleanse would be reduced or even stopped as it was all already removed. ... ... If what you suspect is true then the same amout of ropes should come out regardless of the number of cleanses, ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Yes, I also think we are being misled!   #68716   9y

To #41683; ... ... I agree with you. ... Many people say that they saw mucoid plaque after only one day of using B&P shakes, and I really don’t think that the body would be able to rid itself of that much mucoid plaque after that short period of time.. ... ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
      • I also am not particularly convinced by the MP claim. What ...   aelita   9y

I also am not particularly convinced by the MP claim. What no-one else has noted yet is that the Toxin Absorber (P&B) contains apple pectin - no wonder it comes out the other end rubbery! ... I’m on my 5th day and have passed a fair amount - I just feel rather sceptical of the notion that much of it is MP and not simply the P&B. It comes out foul-smelling because all waste comes out foul smelling. ... ... I’ve followed the programme to the letter, but in my heart-of-hearts I just don’t feel very convinced. I wish I did!   [End]
        • HI, ... This is what ive learned and have expierenced. I ...   foxsolrblue   3y

HI, ... This is what ive learned and have expierenced. I use a product called EQUATE, from walmart, very in expensive and effective for giving you a large and easy to pass predictable movement daily. And after using it i gave myself a few enemas and my result was a very clean elimination. Ive been to a few colonic clinics and the results were the same, your large intestine dosent have a build up of un digested foor from years past! no way! I just went in for a colon test and with the prep i used i saw the monitor and my large intestine was squeaky clean and im 66. Your all being misled, i n ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Any science behind bowel cleansing?   Michael Barbee   10y  C

I am new to this forum and have seen a number of messages about cleansing. I would appreciate someone directing me to some good science which indicates that a lot of old, rotting fecal matter accumlulates in the bowel and needs to be removed. My understanding that is that when people go in for routine colonoscopies, everything is pink--no rotting, 10-year-old cornflakes hiding about and causing disease. If there science behind colon cleansing or just anecdotes? ... ... ... ... ...   [End]
    • I am new to this forum and have seen a number of messages a...   southern belle   10y

If you will look at the top of the page and click on FAQ&A, you should find all of your answers there. ... ... Remember this fact..........”Death begins in the colon.” ... ... Paulette   [End]
      • I am new to this forum and have seen a number of messages a...   282915   10y

When you are doing a bowel cleanse and you start to notice some of the craziest looking gunk you’ll ever see like I did, then that right there is plenty enough science.   [End]
        • Did you ever stop to think that the crazy looking gunk you ...   Michael Barbee   10y

Did you ever stop to think that the crazy looking gunk you describe could be intestinal mucosa which is designed to protect your organs?   [End]
          • Hi, I’m currently on my 3rd day of a 2 week cleanse. I got...   Zule   10y

You have no idea what you are talking about. ... ... Why you don’t spend reading some of the posts that describe how terrrible health conditions have imporved after bowel cleanse. ... ... ... ... Zule   [End]
            • I am a researcher, and I believe I have an open mind. As a...   Michael Barbee   10y

I am a researcher, and I believe I have an open mind. As a researcher I focus on scientific studies. I think my request is reasonable: I wish to see research showing that bowel cleansing is truly effective. I have no doubt that many people overcome many problems after going through this procedure. But after examining countless studies in other areas, I find the same holds true when people are cured by virtue of the placebo effect. Do you suppose there might be people who have received no benefit from bowel cleansing? Or does it work 100% of the time? If not, why? I don’t know. An ...   [retrieve this message]
              • Read my posts, spend some time here ...n/p   Zule   10y
                • This forum is about people's testimony   Zule   10y

This forum is about people’s experiences, suffering, testimony, efforts etc. ... ... THis forum is not based on Science. ... ... Why are you looking for science here? ... If you are looking for people widsom, experience, sompassion, support, relief, etc, you can find here lots of that. ... ... If you think science is more reliable that honest people experience I do not see how we can satisfiy your curiosity. ... ... Zule   [End]
              • Re: Any science behind bowel cleansing?   Tracey   10y

Michael - nothing works 100% of the time (not chemotherapy, psychotherpy, pills, vitamins) - most ’cures’ work 30% of the time which leads one to believe that belief, timing (a whole lot of intangible factors) play into what heals each individual... ... ... T   [End]
                • Journey to the Center of the Colon   Tracey   10y

Michael, ... ... The article Journey to the Center of the Colon from the Doctor Wtihin site is an excellent read... ... ... T Journey to the Center of your Colon ...   [End]
              • Re: michael, we need your help!   #16643   8y

since you are a researcher with an apparent interest in mucoid plaque/cleanses, etc. would you PLEASE do some research on this topic? Everyone at curezone’s cleanse site would appreciate some quality, unbiases research on this topic. ... ... much of the problem here is that anecdotal evidence will only take us so far. sooner or later, either to prove its worth is its bunk, we need people like you to step up and make a move! ... ... if you do decide to do some research, you’d have a large following here who might be able to help you get published. ... ... stay in touch with us if you do!   [End]
      • Re: Any science behind bowel cleansing?   Michael Barbee   10y

Paulette, you state: ”Remember this fact..........”Death begins in the colon.” ... ... As far as I can determine, this is not a fact. It seems to be a lingering myth originating from Dr. Kellogg many years ago. The information you refer me to by a Dr. Anderson seems to be written by someone who wishes to sell us a product. I did a search on PubMed for ”mucoid plaque” and could not find anything. I am still looking for some real science. ... ... ...   [End]
    • Penny post (true!) & other great bowel, liver cleansing pos...   Tracey   10y

....and to add my 2 cents...my boyfriend (this is true - you can read the post below) pooed out a shiny 1974 penny when he was on B&P’s for only 4 days!! We laughed and laughed over that one - he does remember swallowing the penny when he was a boy (why? whybecause!) - that penny had been hiding in him for 26 years!! We have two doctor friends (one is a gastroenterologist) and neither of them believed him! They are taught, I guess, that there is NO WHERE for anything to hide in...um...26 feet of small intestine and 5 feet of large intestine...packed into a teeny space (our abdomen) hmmm... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • no message   #16667   10y

No one here needs to prove anything. You are responsible for your own researching. Also, this is not a ”scientific” site. Curezone does not exist to prove anything. It is merely people writing about their experiences and trying to help others. ... ... You are in the wrong place, my friend!   [End]
      • Wrong place for science?   Michael Barbee   10y

I am told I am in the wrong place--that there is no place for science here? Hmmm. I guess I was mistaken--although the logo at the top of the page does say: ”Educating instead of medicating.” To me educating is more than just telling stories. It is about information and facts, but I can clearly see that this is a place where the facts are an annoyance. As a researcher and health educator I was hoping that I might be of use--that I might help someone avoid the uncessary cost and discomfort of what may be a worthless procedure. But I can see my help is not desired. ... ... I am told to do ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Hi Michael, ... You seem to have come under a bit of an ...   R Dr Huna   10y

Hi Michael, ... You seem to have come under a bit of an attack on this board. Which is a shame. ... ... I’m pretty new to the whole notion of intestinal cleanses. My interest was triggered by some posts on a totally different board. It sounded potentially health-improving. The stuff about mucoid plaque seemed particularly interesting - if that were a real phenomenon, then presumably removing it would do something useful. My health is pretty good, but I was feeling a bit low in energy - after a days work I was finding it hard to do all the projects I wanted to do at home, and I hoped that an ...   [retrieve this message]
          • Marc, thank you for your gentle advice for me not to appear...   Michael Barbee   10y

Marc, thank you for your gentle advice for me not to appear confrontational. I am well-rebuked. With regard to the mucoid plaque issue: My concern is that this substance may be regular, healthy mucus conbined with normal feces. If this is so, then stripping this mucus out of the body in this fashion may leave the colon without protection against lectins and other substances which might get into the blood stream where they don’t belong and create ill-health sometime down the road. If there is a potential for colon cleansing to create problems, then I believe it is a topic worth researc ...   [retrieve this message]
            • Hi Michael, ... ... With regard to the mucoid plaque issu...   R Dr Huna   10y

Hi Michael, ... ... With regard to the mucoid plaque issue: My concern is that this substance may be regular, healthy mucus conbined with normal feces. If this is so, then stripping this mucus out of the body in this fashion may leave the colon without protection against lectins and other substances which might get into the blood stream where they don’t belong and create ill-health sometime down the road.   [End]
              • Marc, ... ... Food lectins, particularly from wheat and s...   Michael Barbee   10y

Marc, ... ... Food lectins, particularly from wheat and soy, are suspected of stripping away the mucus lining from not only the upper respiratory tract, but also from the intestinal wall. When this happens, gut permeabillity is changed (leaky gut syndrome). Such a condition can set up a person for a number of autoimmune problems: rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, celiac disease, diabetes, as well as ulcers. If mucus is already compromised--say, through cleansing--lectins may have an easier time doing their dirty work. Besides protective mucus, we appear to have a fine screen of sialic molelcul ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hello Michael ... As Dr Huna gently pointed out this is a s...   R helenadams   10y

Hello Michael ... As Dr Huna gently pointed out this is a support forum. ... Alternative health is not widely supported by the scientific community although I see signs that that is changing. ... ... It is career suicide in many cases for a scientist to even suggest alternative practices may be valid. ... ... I don’t think you are being reasonable in asking (demanding?) others to to your research for you. ... ... If you are having a problem and wish for advice and/or personal experience then I am sure that would be forthcoming. ... ... If you only want to argue the point then there is a skeptics forum on curezo ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Michael, ... ... I do not intend to create any more dise...   RN Catniplemon   10y

Michael, ... ... I do not intend to create any more disention here, but you asked the question several times: ... ”What are your thoughts about how doctors doing colonoscopies on older, unhealthy people never find mucoid plaque--just clean, pink flesh?” ... Could you maybe check out this link I am providing, and a partial quote, to see if maybe THIS is why the doctors see pink flesh? ... Quote from site as follows: ... ... Colonoscopy Preparation ... ... ... A colonoscopy can be carried out in a hospital, clinic, or in a doctor?s office, depending on the facility. You will be given an appointment and a se ...   [retrieve this message]
                • Hi Michael, ... ... Is it in realm of possibility that th...   Dr Huna   10y

Hi Michael, ... ... Is it in realm of possibility that the substances used in colon cleansing may affect the screen of sialic molecules as well? I do not know. Is it in realm of possibility that the substances used in colon cleansing may affect the screen of sialic molecules as well? I do not know. About the penny--it is difficult to comment on an anecdote for which you have to trust that someone is telling the truth, but I concede that just about anything is possible.   [End]
              • Moderator please take off the website link   hanna   10y

It looks to me that he just wants people to see that. He could have done this discussion without the link. ... ... ... He might have to find the information that he needs for his ”research” somewhere else. ... ... Johanna ... ... ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°© ... ... ... It looks to me that he just wants people to see that. He could have done this discussion without the link. ... ... This is not a debate forum, this is a support forum. ... ... He might have to find the information that he needs for his ”research” somewhere else. ... ... Johanna ...   [End]
                • agree and done/ Michael please read.   Wrenn   10y

please click on the link below ... it outlines posting guidelines. ... ... read the guideline side for SUPPORT forums. ... and also about posting with a constant link to every post.. ... that is generally considered a spam or marketing ploy. ... ... this is a SUPPORT forum. ... i think the mods have been extremely gracious to you to allow you to continue on a skeptical debative raising subject. ... ... We are trying to work with you , but please in the future, ... read the description of each forum prior to posting. ... ... the initial post of yours that started this, really should have been posted on a forum such as scienc ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Re: Wrong place for science?   kennymill   7y

Michael, ... ... Do not be discouraged by some of the comments here. As you know at times emotion can over rule truth of facts. Continue to do your research and post your findings here. There are many of us who will appreciate it very much as we also have inquiring minds about truth, facts and myths. ... ... I agree that some things work for one and not for another, but why is this? What were the circumstances that made it work for one and not another? If we know the complete story and the reasoning behind the success then we may be more able to duplicate the success story. ... ... I believe most of us w ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Any science behind bowel cleansing?   Somer   10y

I’m afraid I’ve SEEN the ”rotting cornflakes” on their way out!! I’ve been working on cleaning out all the antique gunk that’s been VELCROED to my colon for over two years and am STILL not done! I’ve seen ropes, I’ve seen clouds, I’ve seen rocks... I’ve seen some VERY interesting things pass through colonic tubes or straight into my very own potty, AFTER 59 days of fasting! It was certainly nothing I put in within recent memory! ... ... The entire landscape of my abdomen has changed in the past two years. I looked about 10 months pregnant when I began! I can now feel up UNDER my ribcage, a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi Maph ... You poor thing. Why dont you read through the p...   Michael Barbee   10y

Marc, ... Thank you for your thoughtful response. ... ... Michael   [End]
        • Hi, ... ... Thank you for raising this question, I think i...   #31895   10y

Hi, ... ... Thank you for raising this question, I think it’s very a valid one. I am looking at the ways of removing mucoid plaque myself, but would be more reassured if there were some scientific facts about this and I knew how many people actually have this. ... ... I was asking a friend who works as an operating theatre assistant just a few days ago if she came across the plaque and her reply was that the colon just looks pink - I was rather hoping she’d say yes, she sees the plaque all the time. ... ... In the meantime, I guess we have to go by the empirical evidence on forums like this and assume t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Hi, ... I didn’t get the Blessed Herbs kit over the count...   Ringer46   10y

Hi, ... I didn’t get the Blessed Herbs kit over the counter, but by mail order from the States. I guess you could do the same if you had to. ... ... I have an idea that the Blessed Herb ”digestive capsule” was important, as well as the bentonite & psyllium, so if you’re going to do-it-yourself, it might be worth trying to replicate this in a fairly detailed way, with herbs from your herb-supplier. (Perhaps that’s what you meant anyway. Sorry if I’m being a bit obtuse here). ... ... I didn’t have the confidence to do-it-myself the first time - I wanted a kit that would give me everything, even down to ...   [retrieve this message]
    • HI MICHAEL, ... Your right about what you hear, ive had num...   foxsolrblue   8y

HI MICHAEL, ... Your right about what you hear, ive had numerous colonoscope examinationations. The day before the test you dont eat nothing only drink fluids. Then that evening you have to take a prescribed laxatives to clean out the loarge intestine and a few enemas. Now from what ive observrd from taking the prep for the test there is no such build up of anything in your system. These people are comming up with these cleansing remedies to sell to the general public just to get theri money because so many people are preocupied with their bowels and their movements that they spend millions o ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Heres how i feel about cleansing too, ive had colonoscop ex...   #58558   8y

Heres how i feel about cleansing too, ive had colonoscop exams about 3 of them and like you said everytime i saw the screen everything looked nice and pink and clean, no places where rotting food has remained. I really think all these people are wasting their money on all those things that theyre taking, i only use metamucill and enemas and my system is just as clean. Actually the products they are using are causing the people more problems. ... wm   [End]
    • I totally agree with you - I doubt that there is science be...   medcur   7y

I totally agree with you - I doubt that there is science behind all these cleanse programs (products). It’s all about money - this is a big business. I heard someone on the radio claim that people were carrying around 20-30 pounds of fecal material in their bowels. That is so preposterous that it isn’t even funny.   [End]
  • Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?   gcon   10y  C

I’m trying to find scientific research articles for the existence and causes of mucoid plaque. By scientific I mean peer reviewed literature on the subject. I’m having trouble finding amnything of the sort. Any help here would be appreciated. ... ... There seems to be quite a debate on whether the stuff even exists. Check the links. http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/QA/mucoidplaque.html ...   [End]
    • ... I have passed a lot of MP ... I have seen it with my ow...   Zule   10y

... I have passed a lot of MP ... I have seen it with my own eyes. I also have reduced the size of my belly. I can tell teh difference on my body and mind before and after Bowel cleanse. ... ... Any thing denies the existence of it makes me very sad. I have been very sick for 12 years and I have been struggling with my whole life, not being able to date, work, or have a regular life. Always struggling with pain, anxiety, depression, infections, etc. ... ... The bowel cleanse is giving me my life back. Al the cleansees I have done have helped me. So, anything that denies the necessity for Bowel cleans ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I’m glad to read that you’re feeling better. ... ... Do y...   gcon   10y

I’m glad to read that you’re feeling better. ... ... Do you consider it possible that what you’ve experienced is the well known and documented ”placebo effect”? ... ... Also, what about the possibility that what appears to be mucoid plaque is actually the cleasing agent that has been formulated to appear as such when excreted? ... ... It seems to me that these possibilities might explain what you’ve experienced.   [End]
        • Hi ... There is not way it is a placebo effect. ... ... Yo...   Zule   10y

Hi ... There is not way it is a placebo effect. ... ... You can read all my posts to see what I have done. I have documented my experience here. ... ... I cannot give a complete answer riht now, since I am working, but later I may create a post linking all my posts and you can find how I have found that it is real MP. ... ... (For example eating foods that have color like beets) ... ... My answer are over several forums.. ... ... regards ... ... Zule   [End]
        • You can check this link:   Zule   10y

http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=219&i=1033 http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=219&i=1033 ...   [End]
        • Good books related to bowel cleanse and MP   Zule   10y

Hi ... For anybody with questions regarding BC and MP these are the books I read and I recommend. ... ... Two good books you might be interested on reading: ... Dr Gray Book ... Colon Health Handbook: New Health Through Colon Rejuvenation ... by Robert Gray ... http://curezone.com/books/best/authorx.asp?ID=48 ... ... Dr Jensen book ... Dr. Jensen’s Guide to Better Bowel Care: A Complete Program for Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management ... by Bernard Jensen ... http://curezone.com/books/best/authorx.asp?ID=4 ... ... ... There is another book: ... Cleanse and Purify Thyself, Book One ... ... ... http://curezone.com/books/best/author ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Richard Anderson on Mucoid Plaque & 1974 penny story!!   Tracey   10y

Hiya! ... ... Here’s a good link for you. ... ... I, too, have experienced amazingly-crazy mucoid plaque. Yes, some of it is the psyllium plumped up...but I have to say that stuff clears you out! I did the B&P’s for about 50 days and my tummy got flatter and flatter...and at the beginning I had these long horrific black ’ropes’...but nearing the end I only got out these tiny wee frond-like pieces! very very odd, I tell you! But very satisfying too. I was still taking 3 B&P’s daily when I got out the teeeny tiny bits...so that’s something! ... ... Also...take a look at the second link below...it includes ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?   nobugsplease   10y

Yes, mucoidal plaque exists. You know how you can find out? Do a bowel cleanse yourself. Not only will you see it coming out, but you will also notice a huge difference in how you feel. ... ... I personally would do some research on quackwatch before you believe anything they say. I guarantee these people are not at all interested in helping people heal. Here is a link to get you started. ... ... I’m curious, what do you need this ”proof” for? Are you just curious, writing a book, interested because you are trying to solve your own health probems, what is the deal? ... ... Best wishes http://www.quackp ...   [retrieve this message]
      • By the way, plenty of people (myself included) have passed ...   nobugsplease   10y

By the way, plenty of people (myself included) have passed plaque without taking any ”cleasing agent that has been formulated to appear as such when excreted”, as you said. ... Hope that helps!   [End]
        • You are right! I passed some without even trying   MidlothianGirl   10y

2 weeks ago...and I did report it here on Shelley’s forum and other forums. I couldn’t believe it. I think the colonic I had loosened it up and it came right on out 5 days after my colonic. Psyllium and bentonite doesn’t create black ropes. That’s one the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. Mucoid plaque is hard; you cannot pick up regular excrement; it easily breaks apart.   [End]
      • Re: Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?   gcon   10y

To me it’s curious that the stuff has never been documented in any scientific way. Furthermore, I believe that scientists and doctors would jump at the chance to gain some recognition by discovering and describing mucoid plaque. Why must it be documented in a peer reviewed journal to gain legitimacy? Because that helps to filter out bogus and untrue claims. It’s not a perfect system, bad science can still get through. But until someone thinks of a better system to guard against fallacy, it’s the best we got. In order to gain broad acceptance as a valid medical condition, this step is essen ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Peer review journals have no cedibility...   Grog   10y

ever hear of ghost writers! the medical industry is filled with them ,censorship is the norm and the corporate world has its dollar bills dictating research at the universities! ... Fact is if you dont have the common sense to recognize a truth when you see it, it is your valuable loss! open your eyes and trust your own better judgement other wise you are doomed to reside at ... foolsville for the rest of your life!   [End]
        • technicalities?   nobugsplease   10y

I don’t have any scientific background, so I’m not really sure what evidence you need. I do know that there are several books written by doctors about bowel health (see Zule’s post above). I also would imagine that there is documented evidence of mucoidal plaque, but it is probably not something that is going to pop up on a simple google search. Maybe you should try the medical databases?   [End]
        • Re: Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?   holisticnurse   10y

Why would they jump? ... ... Researchers would risk loss of grant revenue, much of which comes from drug companies. Due to changes within the healthcare system, most research, even at the major medical institutions is funded by outside sources. Academic medicine is becoming a dinosaur. ... ... You may want to consider what the other members of the healthcare industry will lose if this type of issue is accepted. ... ... Do you remember how long it took the GI medical community to allow the idea of infectious disease origin of ulcers? ... Veterinarians had been treating ulcers in pigs[pigs are conside ...   [retrieve this message]
        • i’ve searched far and wide for any peered reviewed research...   #16643   8y

i’ve searched far and wide for any peered reviewed research in reputable journals on mucoid plaque and have come up empty handed. however, i doubt that’s because no one’s done the research. it is more likely that any research is old (no medical researcher will waste their time on research that won’t net them a new wing on their facility or a chair on an advisory board these days) and buried in some dusty medical journal from 50 years ago. researchers today who actually research are underfunded and often independent. the vast majority are ”research for hire”, working on behalf of corporatio ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Give me scientific proof that you exist!   Johnny Vegas   10y

Give me scientific proof that you exist. I will only accept peer reviewed articles in credible scientific journals. Anecdotal reports of your existance will not be accepted. Third-party testamonials also will not be accepted. ... ... Once you have proven that you exist I will furnish you with a proof of the existance of mucoid plaque. ... ... JV.   [End]
    • Re: Why can't I find scientific literature on mucoid plaque?   #26387   10y

Dr. Jensen has some info on this in his book. Jensen is an iridologist. David wolfe aouthor of Sundfood Diet Success System writes about mucoid plaque in his book and his website contains a lot of books that most definatley have information you are looking for, if these are not enough then id keep looking im interested as well, i have known this too that some dont believe it exists, whileothers including me who has done bowel cleanses has seen stuff come i out that was black and hardened unlike normal bowel movement material. ... ... I would like to see this mad very public and the definite co ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: mucoid plaque? Dr. Natura, COLONIX, and other cleanses.   webserf   7y

I would tend to agree more than disagree. THis is NOT exactly on topic, but still my opinion about this basic subject. ... I am an IBS sufferer for over 20 years, and have tried several methods of cleaning the lower intestine, and medicines, and herbals, etc.. ... 2 years ago, I had a complete (through to the small intestine) colonoscopy done. I asked the doctor if there were ANY fecal matter ’stuck’ to my intestine walls, to which he answered, ”NO”. In all the years he has done this procedure, he never saw ”impacted” feces or other matter stuck to patient’s intestinal walls. ... We did NOT discu ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have been using colonix for several years now and it has ...   goldstar   7y

I have been using colonix for several years now and it has helped me tremendously. I suffered from a long list of medical issues and with a change in my diet as well as incorporating the colonix program and the toxinout each year I am healthier and happier. ... Each individual is different and will experience different results on the colonix program but I would recommend this cleanse as safe and easy to use. I have tried several over the counter cleanses from health food stores and none have had the positive effect as drnatura’s colonix program. I was even tested via ”Vega testing” while on t ...   [retrieve this message]
  • No1 ever passed MP without EVER taking P+/-B?   #17329   10y  C

Hi, I’m a newbie, and just want to say this is a great site. I may be new to the board - but i’ve read a lot, and I’m caught up in the MP is really just Psyllium and / or Bentonite debate. I’ve read good arguments on both sides... but, I’d be really interested to know if ANYONE out there has passed what they thought was an Mucoid Plaque without EVER having taken psyllium and / or bentonite. ... ... I really appreciate any feedback. ... ... thanks to all of you for so much good information.   [End]
    • Re: NE1 ever passed MP without EVER taking P+/-B?   mpr444   10y

I have read on this forum where someone who was taking psyllium without the bentonite and passed MP. I am on the P&B shakes and have yet to see any MP but remain hopeful... ... I believe that we do have impacted material in or intestines so I am looking forward to getting that gum out I swallowed in 10th grade :)   [End]
    • Re: i passed plaque without taking shakes   #16643   8y

i ate a lot of oranges one day and out came a tube of hard, dark, stinky matter that looked just like the plaque I’d flushed out a few months prior with a colon cleanse. maybe the cleanse had loosened it up, or maybe all the fiber in the oranges pushed it out. anyway, i have. ... ... others who’ve done the master cleanse (fasting) have also experienced this phenomenon. check out the master cleanse site ...   [End]
  • ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE   kitskats   11y  C

I am convined the ”mucoid plaque” is, in fact, made of Metamucil. Facts to support this (besides other’s experiences online, including Curezone forum archives) conclusion include: ... ... 1. Absolutely NO mention of it by a medical doctor or site online. If it were a condition, it would be documented, somehow, somewhere. ... ... 2. Where information exists about this ”plaque”, it is at a site either selling/promoting cleansing products or services. ... ... 3. This ”passing” happened to ME (scary not knowing what it was !! this led me to the net for research). It happened after being on a a low carb diet ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Andreas Moritz has said pretty much the same thing over on ...   bevpirt   11y

Andreas Moritz has said pretty much the same thing over on his site. ... ... bevpirt   [End]
      • Thanks, would have been...   kitskats   11y

great if my search engine had pointed me Andreas Moritz before I got rather mired in the Curezone archives. Thanks for the info.   [End]
    • Re: ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE   hopinso   11y

Most of what comes out in the early stages of a bowel cleanse is a mixtue of the mucoidal psyllium, swollen bentonite and of course fecal material. However, the long blackish, rubbery, ropes that finally emerge is the sludge or mucoid plaque that builds up on the walls of the colon, narrowing its diameter, distorting its shape, and interfereing with its natural rhythm. That sludge is also a breeding ground for unhealthy bacteria, yeasts, and toxins. ... Short term cleanses may help, but it takes a long committed effort to get the plaque out. I know there are many who don’t believe, but there ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Ok, so what about the people who don’t use psyllium and are...   nspeth   11y

Ok, so what about the people who don’t use psyllium and are experiencing the same mucoid plaque?   [End]
      • High protein diets, especially when they are also high in f...   Jamdown   11y

I was curious about that, too. I did ask whether or not anyone had passed mucoid plaque on just the MC diet (sans the P&P shakes) but nobody responded.   [End]
      • I'd be interested   kitskats   11y

to see what they were using as the ”cleansing” formula.   [End]
        • Hi ... I passed mucoid plaque. I do not believe it is made ...   Zule   11y

Hi ... I passed mucoid plaque. I do not believe it is made of psyllium. ... WHy? Because the feces made up of psyllium where big, bright, and hydrated, the mucoid plaque was hard, dry, sometimes like a wire. ... ... I also passed mucoid plaque when I was no taking any psyllium, only with probiotics: BioK Plus and ThreeLac. ... ... The consistency of psyllium was sticky but not rubbery. ... ... Just my experience ... ... Zule   [End]
          • Hi: ... I don’t have experience with the items you mentione...   kitskats   11y

Hi: ... I don’t have experience with the items you mentioned, so I can only munch a green apple and offer this excerpt from Dr. Weil. ... ... Dr Weil’s ... ... ... Today’s Answer ... (Published 04/01/1999) ... I’ve been asked this question many times, probably because of countless claims that the secret to good health is a colon cleansing, mixing colonic irrigation with the use of natural laxatives and herbal mixtures. None of this is necessary to good health. If you eat a high-fiber diet, drink plenty of water, exercise and have regular bowel movements, you don’t need to do anything at all about your colon ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE   NY   11y

Well ... Do you have any example which tells you that someone without taking psyllium got out MucoidPlaque too? ... ... Have you done the experiement heating the water to the body temperature before you add psyllium? I feel that essay makes a lot of sense. I tried to find some scientific proof about using B&P shake to cleanse the bowel, but I couldn’t so far.   [End]
    • I was on BPs for over a week before I saw mucloid plaque. ...   gingersnap   11y

I was on BPs for over a week before I saw mucloid plaque. If the MP was due to the pysllium, then I should have seen it as soon as I started taking it. ... ... Plus, I’ve passed BP stuff and it comes looking like it goes in. ... ... If you don’t drink enough liquid, you might pass a block of BP but I drink plenty of water and don’t have a problem. ... ... Don’t assume the modern medical profession know everything. Rarely will they suggest a liver/gallbladder cleanse and most of would all agree that works very well. ... ... -gs   [End]
      • The psyllium actually did not show up as soon as you start ...   kitskats   11y

The psyllium actually did not show up as soon as you start to take it. I’d been taking psyllium for weeks before I had this experience. I stopped taking it, went back to a fiber mixture and bran, and haven’t had any ”MP”. ... ...   [End]
        • Y’know... I really hate the argument that ”just eat fiber, ...   jenra   11y

Y’know... I really hate the argument that ”just eat fiber, and you’ll be fine”. That would probably be true if the SAD, the air, etc wasn’t so full of gunk. Anyway, that’s not my point. I am very regular, I eat right, I cleanse often, yet whenever I get a colonic or do an enema, or am on a cleanse... WOW! The stuff that comes out of me! It’s scary how much is in there. ... ... I think about the people who don’t ”get into” bowel cleansing and can’t imagine all the crud that is inside of them. ... ... Jen   [End]
    • Oh yeah, I forgot to add, if this ”experiment” works how do...   nspeth   11y

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, if this ”experiment” works how does it explain all the different colors of mucoid plaque people get? (I am asking honestly and I hope you don’t feel I am be sarcastic to you (kitskats), I just don’t believe with the article) And like gingersnap said, you really can’t put your complete faith in the medical profession, they are human too and don’t know everything. And that includes Dr. Weil. He’s said some other things that don’t ring true to some curezone people’s experiences.   [End]
      • I like to keep an open mind, but I too have my suspicions. ...   jamdown   11y

I like to keep an open mind, but I too have my suspicions. ... ... I have never heard of anyone releasing this MP on a juice, water or veggie cleanse. But, ”walla” as soon as the B&P shakes are added they do. Too much of a coincidence for me. ... ... I’m still asking whether or not anyone has released those ropes without the benefit of some bulking agent?! ... ... Blessings.   [End]
    • People also occassioanlly pass mucoid plaque when on the Ma...   UserX   11y

People also occassioanlly pass mucoid plaque when on the Master Cleanse...during a liver flush...taking probiotics...and I also see it now and then when I’m giving someone a colonic...NO psyllium involved in any of these cases. If it was just psyllium, you would consistently see it whenever you took psyllium...and this doesn’t happen.   [End]
    • FLAWED METHODOLOGY   UserX   11y

The digestive system is constantly in motion...peristalsis moves food and waste through the GI tract. At no time would the psyllium just be ’sitting’ there in order for it to solidify into a mass. Also...digestive enzymes, stomach acid and additional fluids are also mixing with the psyllium as it is making its way through...not just a matter of adding water to the psyllium and waiting for it to congeal. ... ... Psyllium is also very effective at lowering blood cholesterol and glucose levels.   [End]
    • Re: ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE   nanekitoo   11y

Hi, ... ... I’ve actually come to the conclusion that what you are saying is correct. I mean, the Psyllium starts to get gunky in the glass if you don’t drink it fast enough. After it’s been in your gut for a few hours at body temp why wouldn’t it do just what you say? Another thing that makes me doubt the existence of mucoid plaque is I was watching one of those medical shows where they film colonoscopies. These were people with various pathologies so you’d think they’d have tons of plaque that wouldn’t be removed by the usual methods if anybody would. Those folks’ intestines were clean a ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Re: ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE - so what?   kestra1111   11y

Who cares? If you try a bowel cleanse and it works and you feel better, what difference does it make whether you believe in the existence of mucoid plaque or not? I say, ”the proof is in the pudding!”   [End]
    • Re: ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE   Piedro   11y

Wow kitskats you are a &%^# genius. You just have discovered a new way to make rubber. You should post on a different site or forum. Maybe you will become a millioner. ... ... ... P.D. Just because you could not find ”scientifically proof” means it is not true. ... ... Salud ... ... Piedro   [End]
    • When they did the autopsies, they only cut open the large i...   Suzu   11y

When they did the autopsies, they only cut open the large intestines, not the small. That is where the plaque supposedly resides. I had a piece come out that was absolutely black like rubber and so hard I could not break it with a hammer. It was almost a foot long.   [End]
    • Re: ALL ABOUT MUCOID PLAQUE   klh   10y

It sounds like you are very skepticle and maybe what you passed was or wasn’t, but two big examples from Medical Doctors really put it in perspective for me. ... ... 1. Dr. Kelloge (sp) of the Kelloge cereals had made a statement that of the approx. 20,000 colons he’s examined that were removed, not one of them were in health condition and becuase of this is why he started getting into making cereal. He started with bran cereal to give people a good start of getting fiber in their diet. ... ... 2. The other was the coroners report on Elvis and John Wayne and both had so much ”fecal matter” that d ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I had a mucoid plaque discharge after taking psyllium also ...   FreeFlyFreak   7y

I had a mucoid plaque discharge after taking psyllium also BUT I disagree strongly with your conclusion. ... If it was the psyllium causing it then you would get a mucoid plaque discharge each time you take the psyllium. ... This does not happen. ... It happened to me once I thought maybe it was the psyllium like you but then I was unable to duplicate the mucoid plaque discharge by taking psyllium again. ... ... My conclusion was that the psyllim I took dislodged and pushed the mucoid plaque build up out of my intestine. ... In other words dont spend $100 on a colon cleanse product just take a good dose of ...   [retrieve this message]
      • When I was taking psyllium and bentonite I never passed any...   charlesarmand   19mo

When I was taking psyllium and bentonite I never passed any ropes, but I did pass a couple of pure white dessicated feces. I wondered how they’d gotten white, and if it was like dog feces that get white when they’re left out for a long time. When I did a coffee enema I passed several masses the size of golf balls, all exactly round and exactly the same size, and a lot of crescent shapes, also all exactly the same size and shape. When you look at the colon, these shapes are the shapes that clay would get molded into if pressed into the folds of the colon. Repeated coffee enemas would not yi ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Need new cookware...any suggestions?   nspeth   11y  C

I am getting ready to buy some new pots and pans and was wondering if you all have any suggestions on what to get? I’ve read to avoid non-stick, teflon coated since they leech. What would be safe?   [End]
    • I have heard that stainless steel is good because it doesn’...   LiveBetterServeJesus   11y

I have heard that stainless steel is good because it doesn’t leech anything into the food and cooks evenly. ... Surgical stainless steel is the least porous and easy to clean, hence ”the best” but it is expensive. ... I bought some stainless steel pots at Walmart with glass lids that also strained out liquids between $10 to $30 each. ... At department stores, Calphalon sometimes has sales on individual stainless steel pots and saucepans with lids. I got one for $20.   [End]
    • I think a good one is the Arcoflam brand name pots and pans...   Blueduck   11y

I think a good one is the Arcoflam brand name pots and pans. See www.google.com for information, prices, and where to order or buy it. ... ... Blueduck   [End]
      • For Blue Duck   Lapis   11y

I like my visions. Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah. ... ... What’s that...you can’t get it any more. ... ... ... ... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.   [End]
        • Re: For Blue Duck...to Lapis   Blueduck   11y

Can the get addictive to the colon? How often is it OK to have an enema and a colonic? ... I have constipation, so they really help, but I’m wondering if it’s safe to do an nemay ever other day or so and a colonic every week or so.   [End]
        • Re: For Blue Duck   The23rdman   11y

It might be a good idea to look at your diet too, Kgirl. What sort of diet are you eating at present? Are you taking any medication or supplement? What’s your emotional state like? ... ... All these questions might provide clues to your problem. ... ... Enjoying the journey, ... ... Dean   [End]
    • Re: Need new cookware...any suggestions?   Tophat   11y

I have a brand new set of Wolfgang Puck cookware orig cost $300 but will let it go probably for $185. Never used ...I won them but decided I didn’t want to use them as I already had 2 sets I was very used to ... and I was looking to start an ALL-Clad collection, which I did. They’re high quality stainless steel. ... If you’re interested ... email me and I’ll give the full specs. ... cvoss@texas.net ... ... Blessings! ... ... Chris   [End]
    • Nspeth....   The_Comeback_Kid   11y

I think u mentioned that u were reading up on hulda clark suggestions/books?? I would seriously encourage looking into Le Creuset enamelware. Top quality, heavy...expensive and incredible feedback nearly everywhere u look. They are expensive...and are actually collected by many. Got mine from kitchenhut.com for best prices. www.drclarkstore.com has very inexpensive/unattractive versions that work too. Glass and enamelware are thumbs up in clark’s 1995 cure for all diseases book as well as her just updated hiv/aids book. Glassware she says is safe as well. She also recommends lexan ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Wait wait wait....woo woo woo. This will be my last respon...   The_Comeback_Kid   11y

Wait wait wait....woo woo woo. This will be my last response here because I am not into debating nor do I want to make any enemies amongst friends. I strongly believe that not all of these suggestions given will met your leech resistant needs (especially if these are for your friend that u mentioned that is sick nspeth). Those acroflam look good too but I can’t see all the material used in it on the sites. By the way...le creuset goes from the stovetop to the oven! Their ”casserole” stuff has other functions like microwave and I forgot the other function (oven I believe but not stoveto ...   [retrieve this message]
        • Great, thank you all so much for your replies. I really rea...   nspeth   11y

Great, thank you all so much for your replies. I really really need new pots and pans as mine are all scratched (I just know I am contaminating myself when I cook) Come_back_kid, thanks for that. I am seriously going to look into what you’ve mentioned. ... ... Nicole ...   [End]
    • Re: What about Stoneware?   nspeth   11y

I went to a Pampered Chef party last night, what do you all know or think about stoneware? Is is treated with anything or emit harmful things?   [End]
      • Page 273 of the new clark hiv book, ” Cook your food in gla...   The_Comeback_Kid   11y

Page 273 of the new clark hiv book, ” Cook your food in glass, enamel, ceramic or microwavable pots and pans. Throw away all metal ware, foi wrap, and metal-capped salt shakers since you will never use them again. If you don’t plan to fry much (only once a week), you might keep the Teflon or silverstone coated fry-pan, otherwise get an enamel coated metal pan. Stir and serve food with wood or plastic, not metal utensils. If you have recurring urinary tract infections, you should reduce your metal contact even further; eat with plastic cutlery. Sturdy decorative plastic ware can be fou ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Article...opinions?   Kgirl   11y  C

I’ve never donea colon cleanse before. Although I ordered it and was so sur abut it, now that I read this artical I’m not too sure about it. The main reason I want to do a colon cleanse is to treat the constipation and bloating. Since you guys are more experianced in this, maybe you can give me some opinions on this subject. ... Here’s the article... ... http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/gastro.html   [End]
    • If you are unsure, I would tell you to read and gather as m...   Happy Camper   11y

If you are unsure, I would tell you to read and gather as much info about before you proceed. ... ... I am always skeptical of articles with a lot of ”blah blah” quotation marks. What is the motivation behind these sites? Look though several sites, and books, for confirmation and details of procedures. 20 inches stuck up there? 20 gal of water? I’ve never heard that before, but I am always looking for answers. Knowledge is power. ... ... The reason I started was I believe that once I started taking pills for this and pills for that, that is was never going to stop. I have serious doubt in t ...   [retrieve this message]
      • I have done a lot of research on these cleanses. And I str...   Kgirl   11y

I have done a lot of research on these cleanses. And I strongly agree with you that all the medications that Drs perscribe to us are nothing but temporary relieaf. In the long run they probably do more damage then good. Too many things that I’ve taken that haven’t treated anything: Miralax, Senna, Zelnorm...etc. This is the reason why I turned to Alternative Medicine. I’m currently taking homeopathic remedies (haven’t taken them for long enough to know if they work). But I still think that a colon cleanse would greatly benefit me if there are no sideaffects to it after. I want to do t ...   [retrieve this message]
        • As long as the colon cleanse you’re taking doesn’t have her...   Tracey   11y

As long as the colon cleanse you’re taking doesn’t have herbal laxatives in it (cascara sagrada or senna to name acouple of biggies) then there is NO WAY your bowels will become dependent on the cleanse. It’s a cleanse! Cleanses out the toxins and mucoid plaque. ... ... But are you addressing the constipation directly? Drinking more water (WARM water? esp first thing in the morning?) Eating fresh fruit? Exercising? Relaxing in a bath (not showers) Taking a ’good oil’. Olive oil or Udo’s Choice or flax oil? There are many things you can do to relieve your constipation. Address those and do the c ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Always two (opposing sides)   BJ   11y

This reminds me of my distilled water question. ... ... I bought distilled because it had nothing in it, which I thought was good. Then someone said no, that’s bad. I posted a question on another forum, and I got an article about how distilled water sucks all the minerals and vitamins out of your body. Then a while later someone posted another article about how it had been proven that that wasn’t true. I weighed the evidence, and am finishing the distilled, but buying spring water the next time. ... ... In your case, just talk to the people who’ve tried it. I myself have only been here a few days, b ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Medicine is a big business   Zule   11y

Hello ... I have been very sick for years. I had 2 colonscopies, two endoscopies, a lot of ultrsounds, .... a lot of medicines.. It means a lot of money wasted. A lot of suffering and frustration. ... ... When I finally got to a point I barely could work three hours a day, overweighed, extremely tired, depressed, with many, many symptoms I did not find any answer from conventional medicine. ... ... I decided to prove alternative health. The bowel cleansing is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel a lot better. I am not completely ”cured” yet, but I feel now I can improve and improve. ... ... ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: Article...opinions?   janaki   11y

I would be very wary of anything you read on the QuackWatch site or by Stephen Barrett (sp?). There was a thread of posts on one of these forums a couple of months ago debating him. Someone provided evidence (links) that Stephen Barrett had tried to take a few alternative health practitioners to court. The end result was that Stephen Barrett went down in flames. He seems to have an agenda, and it doesn’t seem to be to help people. ... ... The cleansing protocols that you find on this site will help you, they’re not dangerous. The medical profession has an agenda to make us afraid of these ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Well i had 4 sessions of colon hydrothearpy and i can say t...   #166770   11y

Well i had 4 sessions of colon hydrothearpy and i can say that it was one of the better things i did for my health. ... ... I was in some what good shape when i did them. I did 6 months of eating healthy, exercise each day, lots of vitamins, colon and parasite cleansing before the colonics. No question that they helped. http://www.theta.awarenesslife.com/ ...   [End]
    • Even if YOU PERSONALLY accepted everything those whiners sa...   _BOB   11y

Even if YOU PERSONALLY accepted everything those whiners said, YOUR reason is due to constipation. Right? Case closed. Even if you do not accept one iota of what we’ve said can be accomplished through cleanses - clearing up constipation is a given! ... ... Get some IF 1 and be done with that problem.   [End]
    • Thank you!   Kgirl   11y

Thank you so much. I’m convinse now. I’m supposeto get clensing things tomorrow in the mail. Can’t wait. ...   [End]
      • Another question...   Kgirl   11y

Sorry that I’m asking so many questions, I have another one... ... ... I’m going to be doing the Ejuva ceanse which has some cascara segrada in it. But when I called to ask which cleanse I should do and if that ingrediant is safe, they said that juva is best since it’s my 1st time (it’s easier on the body). And that the amount of cascara segrada that it has with a limited amount of time it’s OK to use. ... My question... ... Because of constipation problems I’ve been taking senna once in a while (the only way that anything happends). I’ve stopped taking senna 4 days ago and had no bowel movement s ...   [retrieve this message]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Colon Cleanse
Safely relieve bloating and constipation associated with an unhealthy colon.
Herpes Cure?
Herpes Treatment Breakthrough
High Blood Pressure?
3 easy exercises drop blood pressure below 120/80 as soon as today

PLAT

Liver Cleanse
Eliminate any foreign substances that may be trapped in your liver.
Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through program ...

GOLD

Proven medical anti-diabetic benefits
Electrolyzed drinking water significantly reduces blood...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Liquid Life Complete- Vitamin-Mineral-Herbal Nutrition & Plant Deri...
Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sympt...

GOLD

Royal Tea
”Not only did Royal Tea make me look years younger, I feel years younger too.” - Sa...
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
I Look 20 Years Younger!
My skin feels amazing!
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Cure
Bad Breath Cure
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Sutherlandia OPC Extract
Oleander based capsules and liquid proven to reverse HIV symptoms, f...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Enthusiastic about Bowel Cleanse? Looking for support? Go to Bowel Cleanse Support Forum. Looking for answers to FAQ? Read FAQ

399 messages, 37 topics, topics per page limited to: 35, average number of messages per page: 399, 1 pages,  447,686 page views
    Forum Archives:   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11

"People ask for criticism, but they only want praise."
~ M. Somerset Maugham

Image Galler Bowel Cleanse D. Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads

Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 8.44 sec at 4/16/2014 11:04:30 PM, requested by 107.21.163.227, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=721 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25