CureZone.com   Educating Instead of Medicating Like CureZone website on Facebook
Home > Forums22691 visitors online now Add To Favorites Log On    Join/Sign Up    User Finder   Inbox New
The Best Favorites

Newsletter:

Search:
Forums BLogs FAQ Images Health Diseases Diet Foods Cleanse Convert

Death Penalty: Capital Punishment or Life in Prison Debate

Read This First:  BSA  RN  ALL R  ~BSA  ~RN  RRR  RR  Image Embedded  Video Embedded Audio Embedded   Images   Description   Books   Rules
 158,231 page views     108 messages     18 topics     1 pages
Post New Topic  Post new topic message to this forum by using a plain text editor  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called FCK  Post new topic message to this forum by using advanced HTML text editor called Tiny MCE 

Original Forum Layout     Add To Favorites!
Last Message
10mo ago
Search:   Top 300
Forum: Death Penalty     All Forums 
Like Death Penalty Debate on Facebook.com
Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

• 36 Reasons Many Christians Oppose The Death Penalty   frugivorous   15mo

36 REASONS THAT MANY CHRISTIANS SUPPORT ABOLITION OF THE DEATH PENALTY ... ... In John 8: 7 Jesus stands between a mob and a woman they are executing telling them to put down the stones ... unless they are without sin.. preventing a capital punishment in progress. ... ******* ... ... Micah says: GOD WHO IS COMPASSION IS THROWING OUR INIQUITIES ... (SINS) INTO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE OCEAN ... ... ... Most of the predominantly Christian nations of the world have outlawed capital punishment. From Matthew to John 8: 7 the Gospel is full of Christ’s infinite mercy, compassion, the universal forgiveness of the Good Sh ...   [retrieve this message]
  • 90% of World's Countries And 82% of US States Didn't Execu...   frugivorous   15mo

90% Of World’s Countries, 82% Of US States Did Not Execute Prisoners In 2012 ... ... Only 20 countries and only 9 US states commited government murder of prisoners in 2012. ... The death penalty they say is dying. Only 20 countries of over 200 carried out executions in 2012. These are China, the US, Afghanistan, Botswana, Gambia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Pakistan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Belarus, Taiwan, India (1 execution.) While Israel has not had court ordered executions, its assassinations and war executions are well known. Only 18% of US ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Death   Histopathlab   20mo

Thanks for starting this forum.   [End]
  • Do Death Penalty Supporters Have the Moral Courage to Be Co...   charleslb   4y

So here’s a far-out and heady hypothetical proposition, a provocative and introspective thought experiment to test the depth of belief that death penalty supporters have in the moral math of “a life for a life”. A slightly grim gedankenexperiment to make them question whether or not they have the moral courage of their professed conviction that anyone who needlessly causes the death of an innocent person forfeits his/her own right to go on living. ... ... Imagine that a lunatic-fringe faction of seriously strict-constructionist believers in Deuteronomy 19:21 (בנפש נ ...   [retrieve this message]
  • UN Calls for a Moritorium on the Death Penalty...   Raynbo   7y

(The United States is one of very few countries that still use the death penalty. Check the company we keep...they are all known for an abysmal lack of human rights, poverity, and underdevelopment. What company we keep!) ... ... ... ... UN Assembly calls for moratorium on death penalty 18 Dec 2007 19:39:13 GMT ... Source: Reuters ... ... ... By Daniel Bases ... ... UNITED NATIONS, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The U.N. General Assembly passed a nonbinding resolution on Tuesday calling for a moratorium on the death penalty, overcoming protests from a bloc of states that said it undermined their sovereignty. ... ... The resoluti ...   [retrieve this message]
    • The UN has no moral authority in anything! Would the UN cal...   2Sirius   7y

The UN has no moral authority in anything! Would the UN call for a moritorium on abortion ? Hardly as thy are a big promoters of abortion and population control with a hidden agenda to promote forced abortion ! They are also pro war with thier million man chinese army in the waiting room! Get out of the UN and get the UN out of America! ... ... ... http://www.getusout.org/un/index.html ...   [End]
      • l was talking to a co-worker. His wife just had a baby. See...   #128606   4y

l was talking to a co-worker. His wife just had a baby. Seeing he was tense and grabbing all the extra over time he could get, l asked if they were going to have any more? He said yes, 3 more. l said,”the world is becoming the way it is and you want more?” He said, ” We have to.” ” We have to keep up with the Chinese.” ........Some people actually believe this. Water and food shortages and they don’t care until it directly affects them. l have to pay$625.00 for school taxes! And l don’t have kids. l decided on that early. l see people having children so they get more money on welfare here ...   [retrieve this message]
        • ” Most American prisons are over populated. Life sentencers...   #128725   4y

” Most American prisons are over populated. Life sentencers should be executed and the food used to feed him given to the starving.” ... ... ... I was trying to think of a place where you should be sent, so that you can not give vent to your homicidal tendencies, but no place on earth is far enough from humanity for you to be safely sent. Do try and find that inner core of love that must still be inside of you, before you succumb to your own toxicity!   [End]
    • I am against the death penalty.Too often the underclass is ...   #128725   4y

I am against the death penalty.Too often the underclass is executed wrongfully.There is a historic case that occured in Barbados around 1964, where a white Canadian Anglican Priest murdered his wife one christmas morning.He then went to church and preached. The gardener, a black Vincentian was executed by hanging, despite the fact that the dead woman’s small child said that daddy did it. Years later the criminal struck again, there was no black scapegoat this time. He had left Barbados I do not recall where he was living at the time. He was convicted of murder,and at the same time admitted ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Thank You God that Gov Perry gave mercy to Ken Foster   frugivore   7y

Governor Perry Grants Clemency to Kenneth Foster ... ... http://www.texasmoratorium.org ... ... ... (Ken foster has already been in jail for 10 years for ... driving a bank robbery car. God give him freedom now.) ... ... President Carter and Bishop Tutu were among the thousands who ... asked for clemency. ... ... God end all government murder everywhere. ... ... Thank you Governor Perry for mercy. May it be expanded in all our ... hearts. ...   [End]
    • ... ... ... Good work, we need more people to drive the c...   #54894   7y

... ... ... Good work, we need more people to drive the car so others can rob and kill people. When he gets out, I hope he lives in an area where the people who are opposed to the death penalty reside. ... ... Meanwhile I notice their is no fight from Jimmy Carter to free 2 boarder patrol agents that wounded a fleeing drug dealer. They can rot in jail for interfering with the profitable illegal drug industry.   [End]
  • God prevent the execution of Ken Foster tonight.   frugivore   7y

... God prevent the execution of Ken Foster tonight. Send Your angels to free him ... as You sent angels to release people from prison before. ... Turn weapons of violence ... around on Gov Perry, Supreme Court ... justices, and anyone else who ... attempts to take the life of this ... innocent man. Give them sufficient taste of their own violence ... that they change their ways. ... Odell Barnes, innocent man ... was murdered by George Bush after the then President of France appealed ... for his life. ... ... http://www.phillyimc.org/or/2007/08/41571.shtml ... ...   [End]
  • All 5 serial killers on the Supreme Court are 'prolife' Rom...   #84815   7y

All 5 serial killers on the Supreme Court are ’prolife’ Roman Catholics ... John Roberts, Sam Alito, Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas, Anthony Kennedy ... ... judges unelected, nominated by the unelected, and ratified ... by a Diebold Senate (Sununu, Allard, Izakson, Chambliss ... and Coleman are Diebold unelected senators) . All have a ’prolife’ ... base, as they facilitate torture and the bombing of the babies of Baghdad, allow Huntsville Texas ... and Terre Haute Indiana to continue their guillotines, (2/3 of the countries in the world have banned the barbarism of state murder), as they place no limitations ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Some Abolition Links   frugivore   7y

... SOME ABOLITION LINKS ... ... Amnesty International’s Death Penalty Abolition News and Updates ... ... http://www.amnestyusa.org/abolish ... ... ... Belgium French-speaking United States Coordination of Amnesty International ... ... http://www.aibfusa.be.tf ... ... ... Canadian Coalition Against the Death Penalty ... ... http://ccadp.org ... ... ... Campaign to End the Death Penalty ... ... http://www.nodeathpenalty.org ... ... ... Sant’Egidio Community ... ... http://www.santegidio.org ... ... ... Hands Off Cain -- Against the Death Penalty in the World ... ... http://www.handsoffcain.org ... ... ... American Bar Association ... ... http://www.abanet.org ... ... ... C ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Texas prepares to murder Ken Foster tho admitting he killed...   frugivore   7y

God inside and outside all beings prevent this and all executions now and forever. ... ... Texas Government prepares to murder Ken Foster tho admitting he killed no one ... ... ”Kenneth Foster did not kill anyone or premeditate murder. It is the State of Texas which is premeditating murder in late August..” ... ... The Texas ”Law of Parties” allows the state to continue its reign of terror and execute someone who killed none and planned on killing none. ... ... Kenneth Foster drove ... a car one of whose inhabitants shot someone. ... Kenneth Foster was editor of his ... school newspaper. ... ... The shooter in Kenneth’s ca ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Please prevent Vermont, Georgia, Texas and all execution   #84917   7y

... ... The same Alberto Gonzales who ... rubber stamped all 152 of Bush’s ... executions in Texas, who has written ... memos promoting torture around ... the world, who has spied on all ... Americans and promoted the ... slaughter of innocents around the world ... is trying to advance Texas execution ... to other states. Who are the federal ... prosecutors doing his bidding? ... ... The Madame DeFarge in this case ... is Gonzales subordinate Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen Kelly, ... the prosecutor, who works in the ... Burlington Vermont area and who ... is attempting to kill despite the ... overwhelming opposition to capital ... punishment ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Last words   frugivore   7y

LAST WORDS ... ... Atty Cheshire: ... paraphrased: ... ... Why does a man hang himself ... the day before his scheduled ... execution? to have some control ... over his time of exit ... ... ** ... John Brown on the gallows ... before hanged after seized ... by Robert E Lee: ... ... ”I cannot remember a night so dark as ... to hinder the coming day.” ... * ... Father forgive them for they ... know not what they do. ... ... -Jesus Christ- (this quote was spoken in the last hours of his life but is ... not his final words, according to the KJV) ... ... It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Lethal Injection Is Not Humane   Corinthian   7y

Lethal Injection Is Not Humane ... ... ... The PLoS Medicine Editors ... ... ... ... ... ... Citation: The PLoS Medicine Editors (2007) Lethal Injection Is Not Humane. PLoS Med 4(4): e171 doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.0040171 ... ... Published: April 24, 2007 ... ... Copyright: © 2007 The PLoS Medicine Editors. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited. ... ... E-mail: medicine_editors@plos.org ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Just Think of the Pile of Bodies we'd have- If the   babsbiltmore   8y

Death Penatly was established for fradulent accounting practices-eh? ... Why Marie Antoinette and let them eat cake wouldn’t hold a candle (get it?) to the pile of bodies that would be piling up..... ... ... ... ... ... Accountant Gets Death Penalty ... Suddenly, Jeffrey Skilling’s 24-year sentence is looking a tad better. ... Stephen Taub, CFO.com ... December 14, 2006 ... A Chinese high court allowed the death penalty to stand for an accountant who was involved in defrauding bank customers out of hundreds of millions of dollars, reported the Associated Press. Earlier this week, accountant Liu Yibing, and Zhou Lim ...   [retrieve this message]
  • Moussaoui gets life in prison...   pwalsh67   8y

... ... ...even though I favor the death penalty in extreme cases, I have to say I was happy with this sentence...I dont want this breathing pile of junk to be a martyr...and I didnt want him to get what he wanted which was death...good work jury.   [End]
    • That was what he was counting on ...   White Shark   8y

pwalsh67, ... what if Moussaoui is smarter then we think he is? ... ... What if he was just acting all along? ... ... He knew that jury and the whole America wanted to punish him, so ... if he acted like he wanted death, like he wanted to become legend ... he knew jury would not satisfy his wish ... instead he gets life in prison ... ... ... But, life in prison is what he really wanted ... but didn’t say knowing that jury would not want to go by his own wish. ... ... Smart guy Moussaoui! He outsmarted jury and the whole World! ... ... White Shark   [End]
      • ... ... ... SMART??? If your definition of smart is rotti...   pwalsh67   8y

... ... ... SMART??? If your definition of smart is rotting in a jail cell then yes he’s a genius...me personally I’d rather get it over with quickly by an injection or whatever...I guess he’s going to have to wait a LONG time before he gets all them virgins in heaven, ha ha ha... :)   [End]
    • Re: Moussaoui gets life in prison...   #63995   8y

the guy was innocent (of the crime he was charge with) not innocent in the moral sense.   [End]
  • Good nite..........   pwalsh67   8y

... ... ... ...gotta work tommorrow. ... ... ... ... -Patrick   [End]
  • death penalty   lovejesus   8y

im for the death penalty,because paople that kill and rape people need to pay for it.after all when thay rape women to day thay give the women the death penalty for being inosent victom. i think thay should speed it up a bit, it only costs .33cents ... to take them out and show it on tv so it would be a deturant to do it again. ... and yes im a pro - life for my kids and others.   [End]
    • If they took all these asocial miscreants out, the rest of ...   Five   8y

If they took all these asocial miscreants out, the rest of us could have a great life. ... We could walk the streets at night without fear. ... We would have to worry that our kids would be harmed. ... We would not need locks for our doors, nor security systems. ... Those ugly jails would be a lot smaller. ... The courts would not have to keep processing the same thugs over and over again. ... We could put our tax dollars to good use educating the educable.   [End]
    • hmmmm....interesting   finallyfaith   8y

lovejesus, ... ... i assume you chose your name because you really love Jesus, yes? ... ... well who are you to deprive someone the chance of repenting of their sin in this lifetime? their actions may be reprehensible, but they may have a change of heart someday. or maybe not, but we are not God, and it is not our place to take the life of another human being. thats what separates the criminal and the non-criminal.   [End]
      • It is possible to love Jesus and be for the death penalty.....   pwalsh67   8y

It is possible to love Jesus and be for the death penalty...there are crimes against fellow humans that are beyond forgivness and to answer the strange question of ”who are we to decide” it goes something like this ”we are the people that follow the rules, pay our taxes, try to raise our kids right, try to love our neighbors, and we are SICK of not being able to walk the streets at night, SICK of reading the newspapers with horrid stories of murder and brutal rapes, SICK of REPEAT child molesters and the leftist liberal judges that let them out time and time again, SICK of these slick lawy ...   [retrieve this message]
        • beyond forgivness ... ... Where in the bible does it say ...   Atalanta   8y

beyond forgivness ... ... Where in the bible does it say there are sins beyond forgivness. I always learned that god will forgive any sin, you just have to be sorry for what you did.   [End]
          • ... ... Great point IF our laws were run ONLY by Biblical ...   #50115   8y

... ... Great point IF our laws were run ONLY by Biblical standards and EVERYONE (victim and criminals) were christians... ... ... ... Look, I’m not proud to be pro-death penalty, but I FEAR people escaping and doing it again...of course I FEAR the wrong person getting the death penalty too...   [End]
          • Re: hmmmm....interesting   lightbringer   8y

Hi! Atalanta, ... For once I agree with one of your statments, that any act of sin can be forgiven. If not, then some of us would be in deep trouble. Have a nice week. ... Sincerely I C L   [End]
            • Hi! Atalanta, ... For once I agree with one of your statmen...   Atalanta   8y

Hi! Atalanta, ... For once I agree with one of your statments, that any act of sin can be forgiven. If not, then some of us would be in deep trouble. Have a nice week. ... Sincerely I C L   [End]
              • Hi! Atalanta, ... I am for the death penalty,for many reaso...   lightbringer   8y

Hi! Atalanta, ... I am for the death penalty,for many reasons,but primarly for religious reasons,that are quite extensive and in depth. So much so that it would take more time and space than is allowed here on this forum to properly explain. ... Besides if I believe in GOD and that the bible is the word of GOD, and you don’t, then we are at an impass even before we began to discuss the reasons of our differences. ... As I said earlier have a great week. ... Sincerely I C L   [End]
                • Besides if I believe in GOD and that the bible is the word ...   Atalanta   8y

Besides if I believe in GOD and that the bible is the word of GOD, and you don’t, then we are at an impass even before we began to discuss the reasons of our differences. ... ... I disagree. We both do not believe in the word of god. Please direct me to the bible quote where it says it’s ok to kill. ... ... Becasue I only am aware of ”casting the first stone” and the commandment ”you shall not kill” ... ... I also know the bible urges everyone to forgive. ... ... I, unlike you, actully like and abide by these teachings. I don’t know what bible you’re reading, Satan’s maybe? ... ... But you have no right calling ...   [retrieve this message]
    • Re: death penalty   #2974   8y

Jesus Lover, ... it’s seems you screen name and your convictions are at odds.   [End]
  • Survey - Death Penalty   #60182   8y

How many of you are pro or con the death penalty? Please weight in and say if you are pro-choice or pro-life, or undecided.   [End]
    • I used to be very pro-death penalty. In theory I still am....   superhero   8y

I used to be very pro-death penalty. In theory I still am. I’m a big believer in justice. Without justice our society would go downhill fast. On the other hand, in practice the death penalty doesn’t make much sense the way it is performed today. Waiting many years or decades to bring a man to justice for his crime seems quite wrong. This is a very difficult subject for me. I am heartbreakingly pro-life and I’m a forgiver by nature...however I’m also a big believer in justice. These ultimately collide in the case of capital punishment. In short, I don’t know what my answer is.   [End]
      • I’m a big believer in justice. Without justice our society ...   Atalanta   8y

I’m a big believer in justice. Without justice our society would go downhill fast. ... ... I have a lawywer in one of my classes and he told us a story about his days in law school. ... ... They were discussing some case and a girl says, that wasen’t justful. She wanted to see justice to happen in the case. The professor says: ... ... You want justice, you are in the wrong field, go to theology school for justice. ... ... There is no justice in our ”justice department.” The truth is the rich can get away with murder adn the poor will be put to death for begging. ... ... I’m glad you believe in justice, but you ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I’ve always loved posing this question also to pro-lifers a...   Atalanta   8y

I’ve always loved posing this question also to pro-lifers and often realize they are not pro-lifers anymore but pro-death. Funny isn’t it? ... ... I started a thread on this a while ago and no one really replied so I doubt this will really start a convo. ... ... I’ll start by saying that the prison system is the most f***ed up, racist, class-oriented, dehumanizing, and psychologically draining system which exists in our country. ... ... I don’t think the prison system does one thing right and definitely does not bring justice. Obviosly I’m anit-death pentalty. It even costs more to kill them then to k ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Yeah, there is always a big conundrum when it comes to this...   #60182   8y

Yeah, there is always a big conundrum when it comes to this subject. I bet most pro-choice people are anti-death penalty. And many pro-life people actually end up being for the death penalty. I’m not saying this to say that one group is ”good” or ”bad”, it’s just a strange twist.   [End]
      • Correction: I am pro-death of the murderous, criminally ins...   anonymousjane_01   8y

Correction: I am pro-death of the murderous, criminally insane individuals, not pro-death of an innocent child/baby/fetus. There is a difference! ... ... AnonymousJane_01   [End]
        • So you’re only Semi pro-life. Yeah makes sense. Seems a l...   Atalanta   8y

So you’re only Semi pro-life. Yeah makes sense. Seems a little hippocritical to me especially when God says that no one has the right to take anyone’s life but he will be the final judge but somehow you Jane think it’s ok in this case to kill, and oh yes sometimes even innocent people.   [End]
          • Atlanta: ... ... It was not my intention to start accusing...   #60182   8y

Atlanta: ... ... It was not my intention to start accusing people of being contrary. It’s only food for thought. I wanted people to be really honest in this post so that we can keep this topic open. It’s a very complicated issue, not completely black and white. And, as posters think about what they are saying, it does dredge up some feelings about the whole issue of death. ... ... Sorry, I know its easy to start that kind of debate, and, no matter what I say, it will probably take on a life of its’ own. ... ... Thanks for listening. ... ...   [End]
      • class-oriented...don’t think so. My brother is white, my fa...   MichelleT   8y

class-oriented...don’t think so. My brother is white, my father is very rich,( my brother looks like a model). Basically he doesn’t look like he should be there. Daddy’s not helping him. He chose to be the way he is. ... Have you ever been to a Mexican prison? What about Middle Eastern? The prison system in this country is SPA material compaired to that. ... Here’s the deal, let’s say someone rapes my kids, sodomizes them and other kids, and leaves them for dead...do you put that person as the same as an innocent baby who hasn’t done anything wrong to anyone? Could anyone say, they blame a famil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am pro-choice and I am against the death penalty (unless ...   Tumeric   8y

I am pro-choice and I am against the death penalty (unless they killed my family member). Go figure. I think, if anyone tried to kill one of my family members, I’d have to do something. I feel like so many innocent people are actually put to death, how can we know? But, then again, I’ve never felt the overwhelming despair that would come if someone hurt my child. ... ... It’s fairly confusing, but I think I’d be able to forgive, but then again....oh damn.   [End]
    • I think there ought to be legal abortion available and I th...   judy g   8y

I think there ought to be legal abortion available and I think there ought to be provisions in the law for the death penalty. Now, when they might get used gets stickier.   [End]
    • Hi. I am pro-choice and I am against the death penalty, to...   #59245   8y

Hi. I am pro-choice and I am against the death penalty, totally.   [End]
      • class-oriented...don’t think so. My brother is white, my fa...   MichelleT   8y

class-oriented...don’t think so. My brother is white, my father is very rich,( my brother looks like a model). Basically he doesn’t look like he should be there. Daddy’s not helping him. He chose to be the way he is. ... Have you ever been to a Mexican prison? What about Middle Eastern? The prison system in this country is SPA material compaired to that. ... Here’s the deal, let’s say someone rapes my kids, sodomizes them and other kids, and leaves them for dead...do you put that person as the same as an innocent baby who hasn’t done anything wrong to anyone? Could anyone say, they blame a famil ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I don’t think that abortion is any comparison to either the...   #42407   8y

I don’t think that abortion is any comparison to either the Iraq War or the Death Penalty.   [End]
    • I am pro-life, and I am for the death penalty. ... ... I a...   anonymousjane_01   8y

I am pro-life, and I am for the death penalty. ... ... I am against the practice of murdering innocent young people who didn’t ask to come in this world. But who gets slaughtered for no reason other than he/she was an inconvenience to his/her mother(and father). That’s very wrong in my eyes. ... ... I am for the death penalty where we kill by electrocution an animal human being who murdered innocent people b/c he is a very sick individual. The man on death row who raped and strangled a twelve-year-old girl should be excluded from society, and ultimately put to death for that heinous crime. ... ... ... Gran ...   [retrieve this message]
      • Good Post   #60182   8y

Excellent post. Exactly and perfectly done in the spirit of this discussion.   [End]
      • Re: Survey - Death Penalty   Atalanta   8y

You know you said it yourself when you said that thoes individuals are sick. They are but our society rarely has mental hospitals. The vast majority of people in jail are mentally ill. Your post reminded me of the holocost. Exterminate people who are mentally sick, when in reality they could be helped but we just throw them behind bars where they only get worse. The system is corrupt. ... ... Ever think that one of thoes fetuses you saved could end up on death row and then you cheer for their executions? Wouldn’t it have been better if they were aborted in the first place? ... ... How do you j ...   [retrieve this message]
        • I would have to agree with the points you’ve brought up. I...   #30155   8y

I would have to agree with the points you’ve brought up. I would be curious to see a correlation between murderers,their upbringing, and their mother’s/parent’s life situation. ... ... I’m pro-choice and against the death-penalty, but I can certainly respect those that have conflicting views. Both issues are NOT black and white. ... The death penalty scares me because the justice system is so flawed and innocent people will sometimes suffer the consequences. I believe for that reason alone it shouldn’t exist. Also, as previously mentioned, the death penalty is not economically sensible and it ...   [retrieve this message]
    • I am anti-death penalty and pro-choice. ... ... The common...   MrCooties   8y

I am anti-death penalty and pro-choice. ... ... The common link? A government has absolutley no business or competence in killing off it’s own citizens or removing rights of certain groups of citizens (females). ... ... Some people deserve to die, and fetuses deserve to live, but it’s not government’s place or level of competence to decide either. ... ...   [End]
    • Not trying to sound like a ”waffler” but I understand the r...   #62549   7y

Not trying to sound like a ”waffler” but I understand the rage someone feels who has had someone killed by a ruthless thug. I can understand them wanting the death penalty and therefore I believe we must have it. Is it right? Probably not. So, there you have it. ... ... Angel ... ... http://www.mtworkathome.com ... ... ... http://www.cwahm.com ... ... ... http://www.readspanish.com ... ...   [End]

Filter Messages: order by

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

Liver Cleansing & Gallstones
Relief from toxic liver problems.
Eliminate Herpes
Information on the revolutionary Dynamiclear Combat Kit - External & Interna...
Erectile Dysfunction?
Combat ED without pills, from home. Guaranteed 100% Success

PLAT

Iodine Supports Thyroid Health
#1 Rated Iodine Supplement! 180-Day Money Back Guarantee. Free...
Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products! Great ...

GOLD

Alkaline Water Benefits?
Can you get health benefits from drinking alkaline ionized water? Wh...
Proven Candida Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Treating Candida in 30 Days
Utopia Silver Supplements
Colloidal Silver Testimonials. Read comments and opinions by users ...
Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or Less

GOLD

Royal Tea
”I saw results almost immediately, losing 52 pounds between September and December....
Detoxify and Cleanse Naturally
Drink ionized alkaline waters medically proven health benefits...
Book ”Cure for all Diseases” by Dr. Hulda Clark
The cause, and treatment, of many diseases ha...
Natural Cancer Remedies

SILVER

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
Bad Breath Tests
Bad Breath Tests, how to test bad breath
Life Technology™
Transformational Technology For Mind Body And Soul.
Rose Laurel OPC Plus
Beat cancer and boost immunity with 100% pure oleander supplement. 15% o...

Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor

Add This Forum To Your Favorites!

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google

Translate This Page:

French    German    Spain    Italian    Dutch    Russian    Portuguese    Japanese    Korean    Arabic    Chinese Simplified

Challenge the message and not the messenger!
The first person to resort to name calling and personal attacks automatically loses the debate!
Personal attack is often the best indication that the writer knows his logic is flawed and therefore tries to deflect attention by attacking the opponent, instead of attacking the arguments of the opponent.

108 messages, 18 topics, topics per page limited to: 40, average number of messages per page: 108, 1 pages,  158,231 page views

"If you are possessed by an idea, you find it expressed everywhere, you even smell it."

Image Galler Death Penalty Image Gallery         Image Galler Last 30 Uploads
Medianet Ads

Donate to CureZone

Guest Book - Liver Flush FAQ - News - Link Exchange - Add URL - How To Exchange Links? - About Global Directory

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Spam Policy - Disclaimer - Guidelines & Rules - Forum Trolls - Fair use notice

Staff's pages:  Owen - Wrenn - Maya

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - About - Donors - Stats

Copyright 2014  curezone.com

fetched in 2.09 sec at 4/16/2014 5:31:14 PM, requested by 23.21.23.126, referred by http://curezone.com/forums/f2.asp?f=735 , requested 1 pages during this session, y=25